Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:13 am

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the United States! I'm taking today and the rest of the week off. Sarah and I will be having a fun day of turkey preparation with some sexy fun. The boys will be going to a friend's house for the afternoon and Aaron is coming over while they're gone. Sarah and I had fun in bed last night planning some kinky scenarios to try. I haven't had my cage on for a few days, but he may want me restrained when he's over. Not knowing is part of the turn on. I'm sure those of you who enjoy your cock cages can relate. For those wondering, Sarah and I have been fucking as much as we can. When she sees Aaron, I have to refrain for at least a day before, since he wants her pussy free of my cum. But then I get to have her when she comes back to me! Sometimes Aaron wants my cage to stay on and that limits us to oral. Sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes Sarah takes the cage off, anyway, if she wants me to fuck her again. Which, with her, is often the case!

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family, and extended family in Aaron. Enjoy the day and the coming holiday season!

Dave

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:51 am

I hope the three of you enjoy your time together. Maybe you'll get a special treat? Right up your backside? Fingers crossed. I'm also wondering if you may soon be longing to wear your cage again full time again.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:41 am

Sarah and I dropped the kids off at my parent’s house yesterday and we drove to Ft. Lauderdale in the afternoon. I have a work event today and Sarah came with me so we could have a little mini-vacation. We haven’t taken a vacation in a long time and we’re looking forward to some time to ourselves. Hopefully, we’ll also have some opportunities to play a bit.

If the weather is nice tomorrow, and it’s looking encouraging right now, we’ll go to Haulover Beach, which is a legal nudist beach. It’s beautiful. We’ve been there several times and we love getting naked in public, so we’re looking forward to that.

Also, I’d like to make one of my long-standing fantasies come true during this trip. I find the idea of Sarah getting picked up by a business man incredibly hot. We’ve never done that. There are lots of ways it could play out. There’s always the option of hanging out in the bar of our hotel and watching guys hit on her. Maybe she’ll meet someone at Haulover Beach. Or, the hottest fantasy of all, for me, is that she’ll hook up with some guy from my work conference. I won't know any of these guys and there's really no risk from a work standpoint if something were to happen. Sarah is going to help me with a display booth this afternoon for a few hours and that could lead to some opportunities. The attendees will be overwhelmingly male, from out of town, and they’ll probably be horny. Sarah’s as eager to make this happen as I am. It will be hard to keep my mind on work, but we're staying for the weekend, so wish us luck!

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:42 am

subguy80 wrote: Also, I’d like to make one of my long-standing fantasies come true during this trip. I find the idea of Sarah getting picked up by a business man incredibly hot, the hottest fantasy of all, for me, is that she’ll hook up with some guy from my work conference. I won't know any of these guys and there's really no risk from a work standpoint if something were to happen.
Good luck, they would have to be blind not to pick Sarah up, it will happen, best wishes.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:10 am

It sounds like an exciting time for all, especially the lucky business man, or men ?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:35 am

subguy80 wrote: Also, I’d like to make one of my long-standing fantasies come true during this trip. I find the idea of Sarah getting picked up by a business man incredibly hot. We’ve never done that. There are lots of ways it could play out. There’s always the option of hanging out in the bar of our hotel and watching guys hit on her. Maybe she’ll meet someone at Haulover Beach. Or, the hottest fantasy of all, for me, is that she’ll hook up with some guy from my work conference. I won't know any of these guys and there's really no risk from a work standpoint if something were to happen. Sarah is going to help me with a display booth this afternoon for a few hours and that could lead to some opportunities. The attendees will be overwhelmingly male, from out of town, and they’ll probably be horny. Sarah’s as eager to make this happen as I am. It will be hard to keep my mind on work, but we're staying for the weekend, so wish us luck!

I have absolutely no idea what she looks like. We've never seen a picture or even a comparison to a celebrity that I can recall.

However .... consider either of these. In both, her ring if OFF. Not what I normally suggest, but it would work better here.

For the hotel bar scene, have her dress cal girl-ish. You know what I mean; classy, not slutty. Not touristy. Let her do the pickup routine while you sit back and watch. No indication you're together, not even glances across the room. If the guy(s) offer to pay her, so much the better.

For the booth ... do you know what a booth girl is? Have her dress as a model, not as a worker. Short dress, high heels, hair and makeup done to extra glamour. Again, NO indication she's with you. Just there as hired eye candy, free to explore her options.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:08 am

I like wisher's idea about the booth babe. I have been to plenty of shows and they are there for one reason - eye candy. Guys out of town hit on BB all the time - mostly shot down.

Could be fun!

Good luck, would be nice to have a photo of Sarah even if it does not have a front face shot - gives us all pervs a point of reference!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:42 pm

All she has to do is go to the hotel bar start chatting and the rest is up to her. My wife does it all time when she travels for work and she's in her 60's. You'll love it. Usually yhed men are clean, professional, handsome, and married just like you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:53 am

We’re driving back home about mid-day today. I’ll drop Sarah off at Aaron’s house and then get the kids. The weekend was A LOT of fun. Crazy hot, actually. Sarah scored both Friday night and last night. The weather was beautiful yesterday and we had an awesome day being naked at Haulover Beach. I don’t have much time this morning to go into details, but we played out some fantasies this weekend that we’ve talked about for a long time. The first guy thought she was a cheating wife and last night we picked up a business man in the hotel bar and took him back to our room for a three-way. Sarah and I will be leaving Ft. Lauderdale with big, happy smiles on our faces.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:44 am

Let me be the first to congratulate you on a successful "business" trip. I sure I speak for many others here when I say I can't wait to hear all the steamy details. You know how we all like to know every intimate detail of your sexy weekend meet ups.

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 am

Sounds like an amazing trip.

Agreed it was inappropriate.
Last edited by Goodboy66 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Goodboy, I think that is a totally inappropriate post. I'll let subguy defend himself, but having a lover doesn't imply ignoring your children. I'm sure there are those that do ignore them, but, that is part of the overall population and not restricted to HW couples.

The time my wife spent with lovers was insignificant to the time spent with our kids. Our children are happy prosperous adults with children of their own. We love them and they show love and respect for us. They have never known of our lifestyle and never will.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:50 am

RGB49FL wrote:Goodboy, I think that is a totally inappropriate post. I'll let subguy defend himself.
I never saw Goodboy's post. It looks like part was deleted. I assume he thought something was "inappropriate" about Sarah's and my actions last weekend toward our children? When I talk about the "fun" Sarah and I have or when I share information about our LS, maybe it sometimes leaves the impression that we put the LS above our family. That could not be farther from the truth. We are lucky to have parents who live nearby. Both sets of them are young grandparents who beg us to have the boys on weekends as much as we let them. The boys love it, too. They also have cousins nearby they see a lot. Sarah and I take advantage as much as we can when the boys are gone so she can see Aaron or others. The boys know nothing about our LS except that Aaron and his boys are close friends, whom we see a lot. I'm not sure how that will evolve as the boys get older, but any choices we make will have their interests first and foremost in our minds. When I dropped Sarah off at Aaron's house yesterday on our way back, yes, she had a quickie with Aaron. They needed to connect after our weekend away and there was a "window" of opportunity. He dropped her back at our house before I even arrived home with the boys. She was waiting there to hug and kiss them when they came home. I don't feel that I need to defend, myself, or prove that I am a good parent, or that Sarah is an outstanding mother. But, maybe some context is helpful every once in a while for those wondering how we do all of this with two small kids. That's about all I want to say on this subject. Thanks, RGB49FL.

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:08 am

Subguy. Firstly I deleted what I had written, sorry i was being a dick.

You had no need to justify or clarify your situation but your explanation is appreciated.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:42 pm

So, on with the story!!! What happened... in detail please.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:43 am

Really enjoy how this all unfolding. Looking forward to the next updates! Also, any news on the Aaron and Sarah swinging front?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:28 am

RGB49FL wrote:So, on with the story!!! What happened... in detail please.
I needed Sarah’s help at the booth, so she had to dress professionally. However, I talked her into wearing a top that showed a lot of cleavage and a short skirt that showed off her legs and ass. She kept her wedding ring on, but she didn’t put her last name on her badge. We wanted to just appear as work colleagues.

She got LOTS of attention. It was hot for me to watch guys walk by and check her out, some of them being quite flirtatious. I would watch her reaction and wonder if she’d pick one of them and allow him to make some progress with her.

Sarah and I had already discussed a “plan” if she found a guy she liked. The new part of this for both of us was having her be able to go back to a stranger’s room, which she never does. In this case, we figured there was little risk any guy would turn out to be a psycho because we would know his name and his company. Also, the plan was that she would text me his room number if it ever progressed that far.

One good looking young guy had been especially smitten with her and he came back to the booth several times. She commented to me how sexy he was and it was fun to watch her banter with him and flirt back. When the show started to slow down, he was back at our booth and talking to her off to the side. He asked her to go for a drink at the hotel bar and I told her I’d try and join them later. I wanted to send her off with a kiss and hug right then, I was so proud of her and so turned on; but, I obviously couldn’t do that in front of him. I hurried to break the booth down, but she texted me his room number within about 15 minutes. Obviously, they decided to skip the drinks and small talk.

While I wish I could have been a fly on the wall, not seeing them and being able to let my imagination run wild was also very hot. I decided to walk by his room and listen a bit at the door, trying not to look like a stalker in the hotel hallway. I couldn’t hear anything, but it was fun to see the room and imagine what they were doing in there.

Two hours later, I get a new text from her that she was on her way back. I was in the bar and told her to meet me. She came up to me, rosy cheeked, beaming and beautiful. I ordered us both martinis and she gave me the details. She said he was a real gentleman, but insatiable. Do any of you guys remember the “Energizer bunny” commercial, with the bunny that kept on going and going? Well, that’s what she called him. He just kept going and going. Back in our room, we jumped in bed and had amazing “re-claiming” sex. They used condoms, of course, so there was no cream pie to clean. Still, it is incredible to tongue and finger a warm and swollen pussy that has just been fucked by another guy. She said he wanted to take her to dinner and spend the evening, but she told him she had commitments she couldn’t change.

He texted her a couple of times Friday night and was still trying to connect with her again. He apparently had to check out of the hotel and head home Saturday morning. I encouraged her to go to his room Saturday morning, early, and give him a nice send off. She did.

I need to get to work early today so I can't go into the story about the guy we met that evening in a hotel bar. I'll follow up on that when I can. That was also incredibly hot and involved some new elements of cuckolding we had not tried before.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 am

usqueeze wrote:Also, any news on the Aaron and Sarah swinging front?
Only that they are still hoping to get together with the German couple they met. It will happen, I'm sure, but schedules have been too busy so far.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:43 am

Sweet, sweet, sweet. Your "cheating" wife having a big night out. Very hot.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:48 am

It's fun for a hotwife to meet someone on a business trip and get fucked. It's for her cuck hubby too!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:31 am

Thrilled to hear yours and Sarah’s naughty game plan paid multiple dividends, subguy. There is no doubt Sarah was going to attract plenty of suitors. No doubt bunny boy wanted to keep going and going throughout the night with your dreamfuck hotwife. Can’t wait to hear about the lucky businessman! Curious what Aaron thought about your weekend getaway?

Argent
Virgin

Unread post by Argent » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 am

You wrote
"The first guy thought she was a cheating wife and last night we picked up a business man in the hotel bar and took him back to our room for a three-way. Sarah and I will be leaving Ft. Lauderdale with big, happy smiles on our faces."

Did Sarah allow these guys to have her bareback?
The reason I ask is that Aaron doesn't allow you to fuck Sarah the day before she sees him because he doesn't want your sloppy seconds.
Does that rule only apply to you?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:46 am

Argent wrote:Did Sarah allow these guys to have her bareback?
Sarah prefers bareback and I prefer it, but never with strangers. So, yes, condoms were used with both guys. Still, it was hot to see the businessman pull his cock out of Sarah, with the condom loaded with his cum.

On our last night, we decided to bar hop in the area around our hotel. I’ve wanted to “put myself out there” as a cuckold husband in public for a while now. We figured this might be a good place and time to try that. The first bar was busy and fun, but there were mostly couples and we ideally wanted a bar with more single men. The second bar was in a large business hotel and had more men. It was crowded, standing room only, and we found a spot to stand with our drinks near one end of the bar. It didn’t take long before a mid-40s guy offered Sarah his seat at the bar. That led to small talk, which led to flirtations. I could tell Sarah liked him. This guy, Vince, seemed like a nice enough guy. At one point he felt confident enough to put his hand on her thigh and left it there. She put her hand on top of his, a sign to him (and me) that his advances were welcome.

When Sarah left for the lady’s room, he told me I was a lucky man to have such a beautiful and sexy wife. I told him I agreed and decided it was my opportunity to push things a bit. I added, “and I can tell she thinks you’re very sexy.” With that comment, he understood what we were open to and said he’d like to invite us back to his room.

Once in his room, I decided to take a “back seat” and mostly watch. What was new, and very, very erotic for me, was being verbal with Sarah while she was having sex. I normally don’t talk a lot when Sarah and Aaron are having sex. But, I’ve always wanted to try some “dirty” talk when she’s in the “act.” His cock was about average in size, but he had a big mushroom cock head. When I saw Sarah take it in her mouth, I said, “Do you like that big mushroom head, sweetie?” It felt a little awkward to say it, but the more I got into it, the easier it was and the more I said. He liked the banter and got into it. After they both spent a long time giving each other oral, he turned to me and said, “Are you ready to watch me fuck your wife?” I was playing with my dick and had to quickly stop or I would have shot right then.

I settled back into a chair, watching Sarah in a live porn show in front of me. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out of her, yanked the condom off and shot a big load on her belly. I was holding off until she came and shot a huge load, myself.

When Sarah and I were dressed and ready to leave, I decided to push things just a bit further and I shook his hand and thanked him for fucking Sarah. Actually, I think I said, “Thank you for showing her such a good time.” He said he travels to our area sometimes and he’d love to get together again. Sarah and he exchanged numbers, so we’ll see what happens. It was hot for me to present myself as a cuckold to a stranger and it worked out that he was willing to go with it. It gave me encouragement to try more.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:28 am

I've done this before. It's amazingly hot.