Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:32 am

That's one of the things that impresses me about Sarah. She has subguy in chastity, she has a dominant lover in Aaron who shares her with others and she keeps subguy first and foremost in her life. That's pretty awesome.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:53 pm

She knows how to press his buttons and what turns him on

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:44 am

Some of you might remember my friend, Andrew. He and I spent an interesting evening together once while both of our wives went out together and cucked us. I encouraged him to join this site but he never did.

I found out yesterday that he and his wife, Kimberly, are splitting. I was sad to hear it, but they are both happy and it’s probably for the best. Kimberly fell hard for black men and Andrew was never able to accept or enjoy the role of cuckold. He’s not cut out for it and couldn’t seem to ever handle the fact his wife preferred sex with hung black guys.

The two of them had been trying for years to have a baby and Kimberly is now pregnant with her boyfriend’s baby. Andrew has been seeing a new woman and he says the sex with her is much better than it ever was with Kimberly. He says he thinks he’s a better lover now and learned a lot from this experience with Kimberly. The “lifestyle” didn’t break up their marriage. It’s easy to blame the “lifestyle” when couples break up, but I think there are almost always deeper, underlying issues that cause a marriage to fail.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:55 am

Enjoy your thread.

Thanks for update on K & A.....wish them best....that NYE story you related - I think in a different thread - was pretty hot.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:32 am

To me, when two people can move on that quickly with new partners, the kind of love that's necessary for durability through life's ups, downs, and challenges was never there to begin with. It may be a blessing that no children between them exist as they go forward from this point. I hope that he doesn't rush, but diligently seeks not just a wife, but a soulmate. She has hopefully found that person ? since she is pregnant.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:45 am

Thanks for the update on K&A, you can always learn from all relationships, I am sure Kimberly will enjoy her new life as a mother, best wishes to her and her boyfriend

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:09 pm

I was curious about how things were progressing with Andrew and Kimberly. I'm sorry to hear they're no longer together, but I'm glad they've both found happiness with their new partners.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:26 pm

D+D wrote:To me, when two people can move on that quickly with new partners, the kind of love that's necessary for durability through life's ups, downs, and challenges was never there to begin with. It may be a blessing that no children between them exist as they go forward from this point. I hope that he doesn't rush, but diligently seeks not just a wife, but a soulmate. She has hopefully found that person ? since she is pregnant.
I completely agree. The speed with which this marriage disintegrated tells me they had been on a downward spiral for a long time. They met in high school and Kimberly was a virgin. They both were naïve and as they matured, they grew into different people with different needs. It happens.

I soon realized that Andrew was wired very differently from me and other cuckolds or husbands of hotwives. He wanted monogamy and Kimberly didn’t. I thought I might have someone I could confide in and openly discuss the “lifestyle.” But, he doesn’t want to hear about cuckolding or anything that reminds him of what he believes Kimberly put him through. That may change over time. The bottom line is they both seem to be happier, so I guess that’s all that counts.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:54 am

I want to make one more comment about Andrew and then I’ll shut up. He made a comment to me several months ago that I’ve been thinking about a lot. He told me he felt that if two people really loved each other the sex between them should be enough to satisfy each other. His wife Kimberly shouldn’t feel she needs extramarital sex to be fulfilled. That, of course, is a valid belief and one that many couples would agree with (whether they follow it and truly believe it is another matter considering the number of couples who cheat. But.)

I thought of something Sarah told me years ago, about a month after we first started dating. I was over the moon happy I had found this wonderful, beautiful girl and I was falling in love with her and felt that her feelings were mutual. Out of the blue one day she announced she had had sex with a fuckbuddy she was seeing before we met. I was devastated. Yes, she told me from the time we initially started dating she wasn’t interested in a monogamous relationship, but the “theory” of that statement and the “reality” of that statement were suddenly hitting me over the head. We talked and talked and one of the things I asked her was, “Isn’t sex with me enough for you?” And she answered “No. Actually it isn’t.” And then we talked and talked a lot more about what she meant by that. As a lot of you know, she is one of those persons who can separate love and sex. She believes (and she convinced me) that two people can be completely, head-over-heals in love and yet, be honest and realize their partner does not provide them with all of their sexual needs.

Even if Andrew had believed this, I’m not sure he and Kimberly were meant to stay together; but, they could have at least talked about the real reasons they were having troubles and not focused just on the sex aspect. I think if more people believed and understood that sex can just be sex, regardless of whether they are in the “lifestyle” or not, they would be happier in their relationships. OK, enough about Andrew and Kimberly.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:36 am

I think that people are just wired different. Then too, the culture that we were raised in influences our feelings without a doubt. I was raised in a culture and family where what I do now is totally taboo and I would be ridiculed if certain family members knew, but it's just the way I'm wired. For whatever reason, the concept of sharing his wife sexually just did not appeal at all to Andrew. In fact, that is probably common with most men. She wanted more, in fact, she got pregnant which is a little over the top for even me. They will be much, much happier apart.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:05 am

Thank you for giving us a little insight of the start of your relationship with Sarah, in the last post. It's very interesting.
The most important thing is that you're the only man in Sarah's heart. Obviously, she has her ways to ensure you of this. Anything else can be worked out, I guess.

Though, I would assume the whole thing with Sarah wasn't always easy for you to asorb, especially in the beginning. Was Sarah never afraid she could you push you too far with her having sex with other guys and overwhelm you with all this and loose you?
And you, did you never doubt Sarah's commitment to your relationship and if she truly loves you at the start?

I know you're absolutely comfortable with your current arrangement, great for you. But hypothetical speaking, if you would ask Sarah now to stop this kind of "lifestyle" or at least to slow it down significantly, would cause this a fundamental crisis in your marriage?

Please, excuse me if I pry too much into your marriage with my questions.

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 am

Serrand wrote:Thank you for giving us a little insight of the start of your relationship with Sarah, in the last post. It's very interesting.
The most important thing is that you're the only man in Sarah's heart. Obviously, she has her ways to ensure you of this. Anything else can be worked out, I guess.

Though, I would assume the whole thing with Sarah wasn't always easy for you to asorb, especially in the beginning. Was Sarah never afraid she could you push you too far with her having sex with other guys and overwhelm you with all this and loose you?
And you, did you never doubt Sarah's commitment to your relationship and if she truly loves you at the start?

I know you're absolutely comfortable with your current arrangement, great for you. But hypothetical speaking, if you would ask Sarah now to stop this kind of "lifestyle" or at least to slow it down significantly, would cause this a fundamental crisis in your marriage?

Please, excuse me if I pry too much into your marriage with my questions.
I will be honest I am an intrigued lurker. I think op knows this way of life is the only one that Sarah will accept so he may as well use it as a kink.
As for Sarah why would she give it up she can have as many affairs as she wants while living in a family lifestyle that she is accustomed to.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 pm

subguy80 wrote:I want to make one more comment about Andrew and then I’ll shut up. He made a comment to me several months ago that I’ve been thinking about a lot. He told me he felt that if two people really loved each other the sex between them should be enough to satisfy each other. His wife Kimberly shouldn’t feel she needs extramarital sex to be fulfilled. That, of course, is a valid belief and one that many couples would agree with (whether they follow it and truly believe it is another matter considering the number of couples who cheat. But.)

I thought of something Sarah told me years ago, about a month after we first started dating. I was over the moon happy I had found this wonderful, beautiful girl and I was falling in love with her and felt that her feelings were mutual. Out of the blue one day she announced she had had sex with a fuckbuddy she was seeing before we met. I was devastated. Yes, she told me from the time we initially started dating she wasn’t interested in a monogamous relationship, but the “theory” of that statement and the “reality” of that statement were suddenly hitting me over the head. We talked and talked and one of the things I asked her was, “Isn’t sex with me enough for you?” And she answered “No. Actually it isn’t.” And then we talked and talked a lot more about what she meant by that. As a lot of you know, she is one of those persons who can separate love and sex. She believes (and she convinced me) that two people can be completely, head-over-heals in love and yet, be honest and realize their partner does not provide them with all of their sexual needs.

Even if Andrew had believed this, I’m not sure he and Kimberly were meant to stay together; but, they could have at least talked about the real reasons they were having troubles and not focused just on the sex aspect. I think if more people believed and understood that sex can just be sex, regardless of whether they are in the “lifestyle” or not, they would be happier in their relationships. OK, enough about Andrew and Kimberly.

Forgive me but it certainly sounds like the "lifestyle" destroyed their marriage. I know we don't like to acknowledge or consider such things. But they were married, she dated while married, she fell in love, she left her husband. Perhaps if they had focused more on each other, none of that would have happened. Yes, perhaps it was inevitable, but perhaps also not...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Samanthasman wrote:
subguy80 wrote:I want to make one more comment about Andrew and then I’ll shut up. He made a comment to me several months ago that I’ve been thinking about a lot. He told me he felt that if two people really loved each other the sex between them should be enough to satisfy each other. His wife Kimberly shouldn’t feel she needs extramarital sex to be fulfilled. That, of course, is a valid belief and one that many couples would agree with (whether they follow it and truly believe it is another matter considering the number of couples who cheat. But.)

Forgive me but it certainly sounds like the "lifestyle" destroyed their marriage. I know we don't like to acknowledge or consider such things. But they were married, she dated while married, she fell in love, she left her husband. Perhaps if they had focused more on each other, none of that would have happened. Yes, perhaps it was inevitable, but perhaps also not...
I agree with Samantha's man here. Maybe it wasn't the sex acts per se or any parter in particular, but if Andrew was not ok with Kimberly having sex with others in general, but she did anyways, I don't think it is hard to imagine how that might put a giant strain on an otherwise robust marriage. I mean flip their situation around, with Andrew sleeping with other women despite Kimberly protests, how long could such a relationship survive alone because that strain?

Maybe you could say that the act of cuckolding didn't directly break up their marriage, instead it exposed an underlying lack of respect for boundaries and general incompatibility between the two of them? Maybe I am reading too much between the lines about Andrew's dislike for his wife's desires and actions.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 pm

usqueeze wrote: ...sleeping with other women despite Kimberly protests, how long could such a relationship survive alone because that strain?....
My wife is not willing to consider an open marriage, but she and I have not had sex since 1998, so I have had a sub for over a dozen years. She is married but stopped having sex with her husband (so she tells me). My wife does not ask questions when I come home at 5am, or sometimes not until the next day, or go on overnight trips. My sub's husband does not ask many questions about her going out with "the girls" every week and not coming home until 3 am... Indeed, both our spouses seem happy to just go to sleep so they don't even know when we come home most of the time.

Any discussion of open marriage is shut down hard with a refusal to consider it. But my wife also knows me. She was one of my 3 girlfriends in college. No secrets (though they never did a 4some with me http://ourhotwives.org/forum/posting.ph ... 6&p=827732# ) I think the affair could not be kept secret for over 12 years unless there was cooperation from the spouses.

I think this is a case of people choosing to accept but also refusing to acknowledge the affair so they can keep their comfortable marriage and avoid the "shame" and mess of divorce. And it can go a Long time- in our case over a dozen years with more to come.

BTW, my sub is also a little bit of a cuckqueen. She seems a bit turned on when I play with other girls at BDSM parties. She is supportive of finding a Unicorn (another sub for me) but has STD testing requirements (so do I :)
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 am

How about an update subguy. The night at the bikers bar should have occurred by now.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:29 am

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. It seems like there isn’t a lot to report lately. The kids are back in school already and we’re settling into our routine.

We haven’t gone to that biker bar yet. We talked about going Saturday night, but decided to stay home. Sarah spent the night at Aaron’s house on Friday and they came back to our place for the rest of the weekend. I’m still caged, but either Sarah or Aaron lets me out several times a week. Sarah frees me so we can have sex (non-penetrative). Aaron unlocks me because some guy he works with told him that guys can get prostate infections if they don’t cum regularly. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but my dick gets out of its cage more often now. I’m able to jack off a few times a week, either with Sarah, or alone or while watching the two of them. Being able to cum is important to me and I’m happy about this routine.

Aaron has added a new cuckold “ritual” for me. When he comes over to sleep with Sarah, he wants me to wash the sheets on the bed and then re-make the bed in preparation for him. It’s pretty hot, imagining that Sarah will get fucked in the sheets while I’m putting them on the bed and making it ready for them!

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:10 am

I've read studies on prostate cancer and there appears to be a causal link to less risk in older men (and some studies say overall, but the kicker is some older, less broad studies say frequent ejaculation may be a contributing factor). I can send a link to a Harvard study if desired. I do think that with conflicting information, it might be best to simply stay the course you're on until you're older. I'm not a physician, though.

Very hot thread, too. Thanks for sharing.

Dave

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:33 am

I have no idea about the prostrate thing, but the fact that Aaron is concerned for your health is very refreshing and thoughtful. Thumbs up to him. It sounds as if you're happy and that's great.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:08 am

When I had a UTI 35 years ago I was told by a Urologist that you should empty your prostate - either through ejaculation or having a GF stick a finger in and massage the prostate. He also said that studies of monks indicate that lack of ejaculation increases the chance of prostate cancer.
Basically the prostate is a sponge like structure with little vacuoles that build up the seminal fluid. Bacteria can get in the little sacks causing inflammation. If inflammation persists you can get cell changes, or at least a UTI if you have a lot of bacteria. When you ejaculate the muscles squeeze the prostate and empty it. With less bacteria in the cells your body has a better chance at fighting them and reducing inflammation.
Cuckolds who are being denied sex should either be allowed to whack off a 2-3 times a week or get a finger up their ass to massage and squeeze out the prostate. Women who totally deny that to their cucks are actually causing damage...
So Aaron got good advice and is acting appropriately. Congrats.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:58 am

Say_Oy wrote:Cuckolds who are being denied sex should be allowed to whack off a 2-3 times a week. . . So Aaron got good advice and is acting appropriately. Congrats.
I'm glad Aaron is onboard. It only makes sense it is healthier when the prostate is allowed to do its job. In any event, I am happy and 2-3 times a week is fine with me! Thanks for the info!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:06 am

Sarah recently told me that Aaron wants me to join Sarah the next time she rims him. And not just observe, which I’ve already done several times, but to participate. She wondered what I thought of that. I honestly don’t know. Part of me is screaming “I’ll never do that” and part of me is thinking I should push the boundary. Sarah and I have never performed a sexual act together on Aaron. I mean we've played together many times, but I'm talking about something different. The closest is when I’ve been underneath her, licking her clit while he’s fucked her. His balls slapped my forehead and my tongue touched his cock a bit in the process. But, the two of us have never deliberately "worked on him" together. The idea of Sarah and me doing something "as a team" to her lover is a hot thought. This probably sounds strange to many of you, but I imagine it as a “sub” act that she and I share and our bond might even become a little stronger because of it.

I’ve never thought about licking Aaron’s hairy ass, but I’ve been wondering when the “shoe would drop” and he’d want to do something like this. Sarah sure enjoys doing it. Right now, I'm more turned on by imagining how he’d order me to do it rather than the act, itself. Would he drop that piece of information into the conversation sometime when we're at Bill's? Or at his biker bar? And what would that feel like? Strangely, that prospect sort of turns me on, given the right situation.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:45 am

It turns you on because you're a submissive cuckold. I expect that you get aroused and press your cage when you think about it. I believe that this is your next step toward being totally submissive to Aaron. He has been driving this bus very slowly, but methodically and this is just another step. Rimming him is acknowledgment of his superiority as a man and his ownership of you and Sarah. Are you ready to acknowledge This? As a cuck myself, this scenario is so extremely hot, but also very big in your submission to him. This is the first time that i have realized that Sarah gives rim jobs to Aaron and especially that you watch. Extremely hot revelation. Your journey just gets more and more interesting. I'm so thankful that you allow those of us here to enjoy it with you!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:56 am

D+D wrote:It turns you on because you're a submissive cuckold. I expect that you get aroused and press your cage when you think about it. I believe that this is your next step toward being totally submissive to Aaron. He has been driving this bus very slowly, but methodically and this is just another step. Rimming him is acknowledgment of his superiority as a man and his ownership of you and Sarah. Are you ready to acknowledge This? As a cuck myself, this scenario is so extremely hot, but also very big in your submission to him. This is the first time that i have realized that Sarah gives rim jobs to Aaron and especially that you watch. Extremely hot revelation. Your journey just gets more and more interesting. I'm so thankful that you allow those of us here to enjoy it with you!
I can always count on you to "hone in" on the key issues right away! I love your phrase "He has been driving this bus very slowly, but methodically and this is just another step." I have learned to never underestimate Aaron. On the outside, he seems like a carefree workman who is just motivated by his cock. But, that is so wrong. He knows exactly what he's doing and that makes him the perfect Bull Lover for Sarah and for me.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:28 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:It turns you on because you're a submissive cuckold. I expect that you get aroused and press your cage when you think about it. I believe that this is your next step toward being totally submissive to Aaron. He has been driving this bus very slowly, but methodically and this is just another step. Rimming him is acknowledgment of his superiority as a man and his ownership of you and Sarah. Are you ready to acknowledge This? As a cuck myself, this scenario is so extremely hot, but also very big in your submission to him. This is the first time that i have realized that Sarah gives rim jobs to Aaron and especially that you watch. Extremely hot revelation. Your journey just gets more and more interesting. I'm so thankful that you allow those of us here to enjoy it with you!
I can always count on you to "hone in" on the key issues right away! I love your phrase "He has been driving this bus very slowly, but methodically and this is just another step." I have learned to never underestimate Aaron. On the outside, he seems like a carefree workman who is just motivated by his cock. But, that is so wrong. He knows exactly what he's doing and that makes him the perfect Bull Lover for Sarah and for me.
We will stay tuned to see how he reveals to you his desires and how you react.