Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:05 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1374 posts ]  Go to page Previous 147 48 49 50 5155 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:26 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Posts: 580
BRAVO !!!!!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:07 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:35 pm
Posts: 632
So hot, what a great night that sounds like!

_________________
Here's my story and my pictures of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:16 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:45 pm
Posts: 205
That sounds like an awesome night! Congrats! I hope you'll be keeping in touch with them


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:36 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 3863
Location: Tx
So hot for you to be caged and to eat a guy's creampie while his wife watches.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:11 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:03 am
Posts: 695
Location: Central Florida
Fantastic story. I was wondering if you guys were out there doing something, or if you were hibernating.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:48 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 771
We've invited Greg and Michelle over for dinner tonight. It will be interesting to see how/where this evolves.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:38 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:03 am
Posts: 695
Location: Central Florida
Sounds like a hot Friday night. As always, we want details, details, details!!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:28 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 771
I’ve eaten a lot of creampies from my wife’s previous steady BF, Aaron. Too many to count. She was also involved with two young Hispanic guys a couple of years ago and I went down on her afterwards. The new twist for me, with Greg and Michelle, is that I’m eating a man’s cum from my wife’s pussy in front of his wife. And, I also “cleaned” Michelle after Greg came in her. I loved it. Everyone loved it.

Greg and Michelle are a good match for us. They’re adventurous and nothing seems to shock them. They’re nudists, so we all got naked when they arrived at our house and got in the pool. They’re playful and sexy. Greg and I talked a bit in between “activity” and he told me he’s enjoying having two women to fuck and satisfy, with me being in the supporting, i.e. “sub” role. I asked him if Michelle felt she was missing out on not having another man’s cock to fuck her. He laughed and told me not to worry because she gets plenty of cock from other men. He said they both felt that me being caged was a novelty and they were enjoying the new sexual possibilities it presented. He asked me if I’d be “game” to going out in public sometime, not a swinger’s group setting. He said he wants to go out with two women, one on each arm, with me tagging along. Part of me finds it worrying that his suggestion turned me on so much! Sarah likes the idea, too, so it looks like we’ll be trying that at some point.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:31 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 3863
Location: Tx
I find two things here that are arousing to me. One is being naked in front of another couple and my wife and while caged. It definitely is a badge of submissiveness to the others.
The second is Greg being the dominant male who is the bull for both women while you are the cleanup boi. Going out in public as the obvious sub to the alpha and his two women just puts icing on the cake.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:29 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:03 am
Posts: 695
Location: Central Florida
Another very hot episode. Thanks for sharing. Is there any possibility of you cleaning up the alpha male too?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:43 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 1135
Location: Great Horney Toad
subguy80 wrote:
Greg and I talked a bit in between “activity” and he told me he’s enjoying having two women to fuck and satisfy, with me being in the supporting, i.e. “sub” role.

He asked me if I’d be “game” to going out in public sometime, not a swinger’s group setting. He said he wants to go out with two women, one on each arm, with me tagging along. Part of me finds it worrying that his suggestion turned me on so much! Sarah likes the idea, too, so it looks like we’ll be trying that at some point.



Sounds like a new twist in the making for the next trip to Bill's Dungeon.

_________________
<<< Obligatory Dick Pic <<<< (And the only one I haven't blocked)


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:13 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 771
RGB49FL wrote:
Is there any possibility of you cleaning up the alpha male too?

Sarah asked me the same thing. Greg and Michelle are pretty "fluid," that is, they're just horny and into sex and the lines between bi and straight get crossed pretty easily, especially by Michelle. She definitely enjoys playing with Sarah. She hasn't gone down on Sarah yet, but she sucks and plays with Sarah's nipples and she enjoys massaging Sarah's clit while Greg is fucking Sarah. I can tell that Greg is fascinated by being the "bull" in our cuckold LS. He isn't at the point where he feels comfortable dominating me too much, yet, but he's starting to "test the waters" with me and see how far I will let him go. The other night after he shot a load inside his wife, he put his hand behind my head and moved my face to Michelle's pussy to clean her. He sees that I've been eager to play the sub role and I can tell he's getting energized by that. I'll wait for him to make any move, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't guide my mouth to his cock at some point. Sarah said she'd enjoy seeing that, but only if I was comfortable with it. I'd do it.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:29 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Posts: 580
subguy80 wrote:
RGB49FL wrote:
Is there any possibility of you cleaning up the alpha male too?

Sarah asked me the same thing. Greg and Michelle are pretty "fluid," that is, they're just horny and into sex and the lines between bi and straight get crossed pretty easily, especially by Michelle. She definitely enjoys playing with Sarah. She hasn't gone down on Sarah yet, but she sucks and plays with Sarah's nipples and she enjoys massaging Sarah's clit while Greg is fucking Sarah. I can tell that Greg is fascinated by being the "bull" in our cuckold LS. He isn't at the point where he feels comfortable dominating me too much, yet, but he's starting to "test the waters" with me and see how far I will let him go. The other night after he shot a load inside his wife, he put his hand behind my head and moved my face to Michelle's pussy to clean her. He sees that I've been eager to play the sub role and I can tell he's getting energized by that. I'll wait for him to make any move, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't guide my mouth to his cock at some point. Sarah said she'd enjoy seeing that, but only if I was comfortable with it. I'd do it.



Is that something you deeply crave?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:26 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 771
petey boy wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
RGB49FL wrote:
Is there any possibility of you cleaning up the alpha male too?

Sarah asked me the same thing. Greg and Michelle are pretty "fluid," that is, they're just horny and into sex and the lines between bi and straight get crossed pretty easily, especially by Michelle. She definitely enjoys playing with Sarah. She hasn't gone down on Sarah yet, but she sucks and plays with Sarah's nipples and she enjoys massaging Sarah's clit while Greg is fucking Sarah. I can tell that Greg is fascinated by being the "bull" in our cuckold LS. He isn't at the point where he feels comfortable dominating me too much, yet, but he's starting to "test the waters" with me and see how far I will let him go. The other night after he shot a load inside his wife, he put his hand behind my head and moved my face to Michelle's pussy to clean her. He sees that I've been eager to play the sub role and I can tell he's getting energized by that. I'll wait for him to make any move, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't guide my mouth to his cock at some point. Sarah said she'd enjoy seeing that, but only if I was comfortable with it. I'd do it.

Is that something you deeply crave?

No, I wouldn’t say I deeply crave sucking cock. But I would say I crave being made to do submissive acts by my wife’s BF. Especially acts I would not ordinarily or even willingly do. You can’t get much more submissive than cleaning a cock that has just been inside your wife’s pussy.

If the BF enjoys dominating me in this manner, and I think Greg would, then it’s also showing deference to him. As a cuckold husband, I appreciate a good bull or BF who gives my wife great sex. If he directs me, or leads me, into doing an act he enjoys, for whatever reason, I will do it.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:22 am 
Pervert

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Posts: 580
subguy80 wrote:
petey boy wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
RGB49FL wrote:
Is there any possibility of you cleaning up the alpha male too?

Sarah asked me the same thing. Greg and Michelle are pretty "fluid," that is, they're just horny and into sex and the lines between bi and straight get crossed pretty easily, especially by Michelle. She definitely enjoys playing with Sarah. She hasn't gone down on Sarah yet, but she sucks and plays with Sarah's nipples and she enjoys massaging Sarah's clit while Greg is fucking Sarah. I can tell that Greg is fascinated by being the "bull" in our cuckold LS. He isn't at the point where he feels comfortable dominating me too much, yet, but he's starting to "test the waters" with me and see how far I will let him go. The other night after he shot a load inside his wife, he put his hand behind my head and moved my face to Michelle's pussy to clean her. He sees that I've been eager to play the sub role and I can tell he's getting energized by that. I'll wait for him to make any move, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't guide my mouth to his cock at some point. Sarah said she'd enjoy seeing that, but only if I was comfortable with it. I'd do it.

Is that something you deeply crave?

No, I wouldn’t say I deeply crave sucking cock. But I would say I crave being made to do submissive acts by my wife’s BF. Especially acts I would not ordinarily or even willingly do. You can’t get much more submissive than cleaning a cock that has just been inside your wife’s pussy.

If the BF enjoys dominating me in this manner, and I think Greg would, then it’s also showing deference to him. As a cuckold husband, I appreciate a good bull or BF who gives my wife great sex. If he directs me, or leads me, into doing an act he enjoys, for whatever reason, I will do it.



Couldn't agree with you more. I also know that the bond now between the three of us has extended out of the bedroom. I sense a few friends raising eyebrows when the three of us show up at a party together, but all three of us love that aspect. I think because in daily life I tend to be very alpha in all my business dealings. I think if a man is secure in who and what he is, what others say really doesnt matter.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:38 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 771
petey boy wrote:
Couldn't agree with you more. I also know that the bond now between the three of us has extended out of the bedroom. I sense a few friends raising eyebrows when the three of us show up at a party together, but all three of us love that aspect. I think because in daily life I tend to be very alpha in all my business dealings. I think if a man is secure in who and what he is, what others say really doesnt matter.

Eric has invited us to come up to Atlanta and stay with him. I can’t get away from work right now, but the timing is good for Sarah because the boys are still with my folks. I’m encouraging her to go by herself, in part because it's an opportunity to build on the "bond" you mention. The more Eric gets comfortable in his role, the hotter the experiences will be for all of us. I'm just dipping my toes in the water when it comes to being more public with my sub role, especially when the three of us are together in public. On the last visit, I definitely got the "raising of eyebrows" when I put her in Eric's car in the hotel entrance driveway and stood there alone as they drove off. Then there was the long "walk of shame," (which I thoroughly enjoyed), back through the crowded lobby.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:26 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Posts: 580
subguy80 wrote:
petey boy wrote:
Couldn't agree with you more. I also know that the bond now between the three of us has extended out of the bedroom. I sense a few friends raising eyebrows when the three of us show up at a party together, but all three of us love that aspect. I think because in daily life I tend to be very alpha in all my business dealings. I think if a man is secure in who and what he is, what others say really doesnt matter.

Eric has invited us to come up to Atlanta and stay with him. I can’t get away from work right now, but the timing is good for Sarah because the boys are still with my folks. I’m encouraging her to go by herself, in part because it's an opportunity to build on the "bond" you mention. The more Eric gets comfortable in his role, the hotter the experiences will be for all of us. I'm just dipping my toes in the water when it comes to being more public with my sub role, especially when the three of us are together in public. On the last visit, I definitely got the "raising of eyebrows" when I put her in Eric's car in the hotel entrance driveway and stood there alone as they drove off. Then there was the long "walk of shame," (which I thoroughly enjoyed), back through the crowded lobby.


And i bet you went up to your room and beat off replaying the expressions on other men's faces as you waved goodbye. That walk of shame as you call it has to be one of the hottest images ever. Makes me hard just thinking of it. As i type this i am thinking of a scenario where Sir says to me "time to take the walk of shame".


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:54 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 771
I dropped Sarah off at the airport last night to spend a few days with Eric. He and I talked several times before she left and he asked me a lot of questions about Sarah’s “preferences.” He wanted to know if she liked cum in her mouth. That surprised me. I told him I would have thought he’d already know the answer to that. He laughed and said he’s only ever shot his load in her pussy and he’d love to cum in her mouth. I told him to definitely go for that.

He asked what he could do to “surprise” her, what she might not be expecting from him, sexually. I had to think. I mentioned that she only rimmed her previous BF, Aaron, and he was the only one to rim her, as far as I know. She might really enjoy that as a surprise.

I told him she’s only had limited experience with anal. That piqued his interest. I suggested he could “surprise” her while they were taking a shower and he was all soaped up for easier entry.

It was a turn-on to talk to a bud and make recommendations about ways he could please my wife. I could never have had this kind of discussion with Aaron. He was the bull and it wouldn’t have been my role. That dynamic was hot in its own way, but this is hotter. With Eric, it’s a nice blend of a dominant lover who is also “approachable” as a friend. Sort of the best of both worlds.

I know she’ll have fun. I will, too. She texted me when her plane landed and again when she got to his house. I didn’t tell her about any of the “discussions” I had with Eric, of course.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 am 
Player

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 453
subguy80 wrote:
I dropped Sarah off at the airport last night to spend a few days with Eric. He and I talked several times before she left and he asked me a lot of questions about Sarah’s “preferences.” He wanted to know if she liked cum in her mouth. That surprised me. I told him I would have thought he’d already know the answer to that. He laughed and said he’s only ever shot his load in her pussy and he’d love to cum in her mouth. I told him to definitely go for that.

He asked what he could do to “surprise” her, what she might not be expecting from him, sexually. I had to think. I mentioned that she only rimmed her previous BF, Aaron, and he was the only one to rim her, as far as I know. She might really enjoy that as a surprise.

I told him she’s only had limited experience with anal. That piqued his interest. I suggested he could “surprise” her while they were taking a shower and he was all soaped up for easier entry.

It was a turn-on to talk to a bud and make recommendations about ways he could please my wife. I could never have had this kind of discussion with Aaron. He was the bull and it wouldn’t have been my role. That dynamic was hot in its own way, but this is hotter. With Eric, it’s a nice blend of a dominant lover who is also “approachable” as a friend. Sort of the best of both worlds.

I know she’ll have fun. I will, too. She texted me when her plane landed and again when she got to his house. I didn’t tell her about any of the “discussions” I had with Eric, of course.

Perhaps she’ll seek revenge on your ass wrt your ‘anal disclosures’…


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:22 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 771
38kewp wrote:
Perhaps she’ll seek revenge on your ass wrt your ‘anal disclosures’…

Well, yes, but if she enjoys the anal, then there's no need for "revenge," right?! A guy with a small dick fucked her in the ass last year and she told me she was pleasantly surprised by how good it felt. She said it was maybe an "acquired" pleasure. If she enjoys it with Eric, maybe it will open new doors? To your point, maybe she'll think I should experience it, too. She has joked about getting a strap-on.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:30 am 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:44 pm
Posts: 111
This is really a hot revelation. I have not had any kind of similar discussion With Doug. I don't think he wants any of my input about what they do while together. I think that is true with most BF's. They have what they do and any developments they come up with are theirs and have nothing to do with there husband's actives. Consider the case of the cut off husband. I think that makes everything possible. The whole realm of sexual actives. And for me, the not knowing what they are doing is the best thing.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:42 pm 
$2 Ho

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 771
Trying to think of something hot to do tonight. Something creative. Our “play friends,” Greg and Michelle, have given me an invitation to their place, but I'm hesitant to go without Sarah. Still, if I don't go, I'll end up sitting at the computer all night and waste an opportunity.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:12 pm 
Player

Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 pm
Posts: 305
subguy80 wrote:
Trying to think of something hot to do tonight. Something creative. Our “play friends,” Greg and Michelle, have given me an invitation to their place, but I'm hesitant to go without Sarah. Still, if I don't go, I'll end up sitting at the computer all night and waste an opportunity.


I assume that Michelle is out of bounds for you?

There is the whole panoply of sex games nevertheless: it could be an opportunity for you to show your sub side to Greg, whom you could suck in front of his wife or you could ask him to fuck you in front of her - imagine her helping his cock enter your bum. Add to that a range of submissive canings and other bdsm. You could always sleep with Michelle in a cock cage.

If you wanted to go out with them, what scope for cross-dressing tonight, going as Michelle's friend? A nice summer dress, commando underneath. Would need to remove your body hair of course, and get some make-up over that stubble. Plus a hotwife ankle bracelet and Queen of Spades tattoo.

In this forum it seems to be the practice that girls out on the town get a nipple piercing (see Ky_Da and Watcher5). Maybe you can follow - one nipple or two, or maybe a prince-albert to shock Sarah when she returns.

Whatever it is, you must join them. No point sitting in front of the computer waiting for more ideas for an evening you're not having.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 1135
Location: Great Horney Toad
subguy80 wrote:
Trying to think of something hot to do tonight. Something creative. Our “play friends,” Greg and Michelle, have given me an invitation to their place, but I'm hesitant to go without Sarah. Still, if I don't go, I'll end up sitting at the computer all night and waste an opportunity.



What about being their naked/caged houseboy while they service another wife?

_________________
<<< Obligatory Dick Pic <<<< (And the only one I haven't blocked)


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:40 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 3863
Location: Tx
I hope you went!!!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1374 posts ]  Go to page Previous 147 48 49 50 5155 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: londoncuck


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze