i need some ideas for my wife and her boyfriend on my birthday

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

i need some ideas for my wife and her boyfriend on my birthday

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:01 pm

my birthday is coming up and as a birthday gift to me i want to do something special and romantic for my wife and her boyfriend, that will lead to them flirting and having really good sex. the best birthday gift I could have is knowing my wife is having great sex without me around!

I thought about buying her some sexy lingerie that she would only wear for her boyfriend and I would not get to see her in, but she likes to just hangout naked at home all the time, so lingerie feels like a step backward. I dont wanna put more clothes ON her! haha

maybe I could get them tickets to something? ...her boyfriend lives with us, so they have a room in which they can have sex, so they dont really need a hotel, but maybe i could get them a room somewhere for a staycation or something?

i dont know, what does everyone think? anyone have any ideas?
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

toreaddave
Experienced

Re: i need some ideas for my wife and her boyfriend on my birthday

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:09 pm

Hey inivisibletwin, just wanna start by saying I'm a big fan of your posts and am very jealous of your ultra-hot dynamic. Please keep up the awesome updates!

I think a lot of men would actually say lingerie is often even sexier than full nudity. Especially if full nudity is the norm, some sexy lingerie might add some spice. I think it's particularly hot, and you should make it known to both your wife and her boyfriend, that he will be the only one that gets to see her in it.

And I do think a nice high-end hotel would be a nice change of scenery that could add even more spice, especially if they're constantly just having sex in one place all the time. To make it even more romantic, maybe you could pay for a whole-day date for them. Don't know what the day activity would be (whatever they enjoy together), but it'd probably be very romantic to end the day with a classy, high-end dinner, before they head back to their hotel for your wife to unveil her new sexy lingerie as they fuck late into the night. Maybe you could also include some nice wine if they're into that. Another idea is, you could fix up their hotel room with cheesy romantic stuff (like rose petals on the ground leading to the bed with a heart or whatever, fake candles to not burn down the hotel, dim light, music, wine, chocolate, lube and sex toys lol etc.) while they're at their dinner, leave before they come back, then when they do come back after dinner, it'll be all romantic and ready for them to enjoy.

Best of luck!

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:37 pm

Great to hear that you are having so much fun lately between your wife's mission and your own. Best of luck on both of those.

Lingerie, a hotel stay, or BnB are all good ideas.

Another thing you could consider would be to get her a henna tattoo, perhaps with his name inside a heart. Of course it should be somewhere sexy, perhaps near her pussy, or one of the tits that she is always looking for opportunities to show off to your friends. Perhaps you could also have a rule that if people ask questions about the tattoo, while answering the questions she should sit on his lap and engage in some PDA with him. That might generate a little excitement and get them extra hot for each other.

If you put it on a tit, it could be placed so that it just peeks out under most of her tops, getting people to ask about it, which then gives her an excuse to move her top to show off the tattoo, and perhaps go a little too far, so that one more person has seen her tits!

The_college_try
Virgin

Unread post by The_college_try » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:54 pm

I feel like sending them somewhere romantic for a long weekend/vacation is the best move. Bonus points (and bonus humiliation!) if it’s somewhere that you want to go or something you want to do (that they would both enjoy of course). Having her spend your birthday doing something that you’re excited about and then having sex with him sounds like a way to really dial up the cuckold angst on the day. If it were me, I’d love to spend the day doing a list of tasks or chores for them while they enjoyed a romantic day out. Then after, you could either hear about it as your present, or just be left not knowing how it went.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:52 pm

For your birthday, her boyfriend can share her with a friend or two while letting you watch... It can start somewhere outside of your comfort but it doesn't have to be full XXX.

Example, you guys can go to a bar or club. You, wife, her boyfriend, several of his friends and she can dance and flirt with all of them. This could be simultaneously her dancing with 2-3 guys all taking turns letting her grind on them.

She can make out with the men in the middle of a busy dance floor and let them touch her in sexual ways. After a night of drinking and dancing, should to the hotel where you get the room keys and soon after your wife,her boyfriend, and other men can all walk together into the room where you'll be receiving your birthday present: watching your wife make out with all the men, give them all oral, and give herself entirely to all of them while you masturbate.

That or you can simply ask her to go away with him and let you celebrate your bday alone with hourly videos and pictures of her getting her brains fucked by her lover. If you don't have Snapchat, all of you can get it and have him and her send you birthday Snapchat of them being intimate. Just look up Snapchat cuckold captions on Google images for ideas.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:58 pm

I will first hand admit that my suggested idea is far fetched and simply a man's fantasy which most women would discard in the blink of an eye.

The second suggestion is more reasonable and realistic as well as probably fun for everyone involved. Good luck

SoBayCuck
Virgin

Unread post by SoBayCuck » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:15 am

Fancy hotel with a great restaurant for a 2 night stay. That way, they can just fuck all weekend and not have to go anywhere else. Drive them there in his car. Carry their luggage while they check in as a couple and hopefully someone notices her ring and your ring and his empty finger. Carry the luggage up to the room behind them so you can get a hood mental image of the room so when you go home you can imagine him fucking her on every piece of furniture and in every position. Have his car detailed before you go back to pick them up as a thank you for making your birthday so wonderful. Get a peak of the room when you pick them up to see add to your mental before and after images to remember for later.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:09 am

Take her to Victoria Secret's or what lingerie store is by you. Get help from the store associate let them know it’s your birthday. Your birthday present is that you want to get her some sexy lingerie for her date with her boyfriend.

Lexus
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lexus » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:27 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:01 pm
my birthday is coming up and as a birthday gift to me i want to do something special and romantic for my wife and her boyfriend, that will lead to them flirting and having really good sex. the best birthday gift I could have is knowing my wife is having great sex without me around!

I thought about buying her some sexy lingerie that she would only wear for her boyfriend and I would not get to see her in, but she likes to just hangout naked at home all the time, so lingerie feels like a step backward. I dont wanna put more clothes ON her! haha

maybe I could get them tickets to something? ...her boyfriend lives with us, so they have a room in which they can have sex, so they dont really need a hotel, but maybe i could get them a room somewhere for a staycation or something?

i dont know, what does everyone think? anyone have any ideas?
I love both of those ideas and the suggestions by everyone. Another suggestion would be that you could be their chauffeur for the evening. You could start by driving them to eat at a fancy restaurant while you sit in the car until they are done. Your dinner could be their leftovers if they have any. Afterwards you could drive them to go see a movie and you can sit in the parking lot until they are done. Finally at the end of the evening you could take them to a nice hotel for the rest of the night and ask them what time they will want you to pick them up in the morning.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:49 am

Thanks everyone for the great ideas! I was initially second guessing the idea of getting her lingerie that only her boyfriend would see her in, but after everyone's reaction on here it felt like that was a good idea after all!

Last week, before my birthday, my wife, Jen, while sleeping in my bed with me (and wearing panties cause I'm still denied) actually asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I told her I really genuinely like it when her and her boyfriend, Chris, fuck. So thats what I want for my birthday... she smiled a big kinky smile and said, "okay, if thats what you want."

so, for my birthday I sent Jen and Chris on a romantic and sexy weekend date...

I went to Victoria secret and got a $100 gift card, and gave it to Chris. I told him it was for him to buy something for jen to wear, thats just for him. I dont get to see her in it, I dont get to see it, I dont even get to know what it is. I told him to get what ever he wants to see her in, and keep it in his room. It's for her to wear for him when ever he wants, but never for me. I dont even get to ask what it is... so I have no idea what he got!

Then I got them two tickets to a show that I want to see, so they could go without me. and I got them a room at a nice hotel.

They were gone all weekend. I was not given any details except this...

This morning I asked my wife how her date went and she said, "When we got to the hotel Chris asked me how we can thank you for this weekend and I told him you really like it when we fuck."

this was literally the best birthday ever! I spent the weekend at home alone, while my wife was out with her boyfriend having a romantic date, and then having sex, without me there! ...and I dont even get details

I can only assume they spent the whole gift card on some really sexy lingerie, but I'll never know...

I think I'm gonna be horny off this weekend for a long time!

Thanks to everyone who suggest it!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:15 pm

That's actually really simple yet erotic! I would totally settle for spending my birthday the same way. Glad that everyone enjoyed your birthday.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:16 pm

What a great story! A perfect birthday present to yourself!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:15 pm

My birthday is this Saturday, my wife will be in Mexico from next Wednesday to the following Monday with her lover. I won’t hear from her until she crosses back.

Pauline