Evolving from pussy to cock

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
demale
Experienced

Evolving from pussy to cock

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:46 pm

When I agreed to become a cuckold my wife insisted that I also be pussyfree. She did encourage me to become a cocksucker as compensation. I was surprised and I must confess, ashamed to find that I enjoyed it. Even more, I don’t miss my wife’s vagina. Are other hubbies on this site in the same position?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Evolving from pussy to cock

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:59 pm

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:46 pm
When I agreed to become a cuckold my wife insisted that I also be pussyfree. She did encourage me to become a cocksucker as compensation. I was surprised and I must confess, ashamed to find that I enjoyed it. Even more, I don’t miss my wife’s vagina. Are other hubbies on this site in the same position?
I haven't gotten to directly experience their love making yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing how things evolve when I finally do.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:42 pm

There are a number of threads on here about cuckolds basically "transitioning" (for lack of a better term) into bisexuality or homosexuality, while still staying married.

I'm not great with tech, so I'm not sure how to use the search functions on here.

I think one of the threads was "Cumming out as Gay", I think another one was something about being a cocksucker, and I think another one was "How did your wife turn you into a bisexual?" or something like that.

One common theme in some of these threads is how a person's sexuality evolves, for lack of a better term. I recall one contributor saying that the only sex his wife allows him is male-male sex; and he's now evolved to where that's ALL he wants at this point in his life.

Another poster (she is a F to M transgender, when she was female, I think she said she was a lesbian) said that her attraction to women had just "run it's course".

As for myself, I'm not even in this lifestyle yet, but I will say this- I'm north of 60. I'm no longer as excited by PIV sex as I was even a few years ago. I don't think I could ever love a man; I'm just not "wired" for a relationship with a man. And I love bomb head from a woman too much to ever give that up. But I could certainly envision a situation where I marry a woman, and she allows and encourages male-male sex, and at the same time, has her freedom to have other lovers- male or female, whatever she wants.

As I have previously said before, there is no "one-size-fits-all" in this lifestyle. Each couple has to find out what works for them.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:47 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:42 pm
There are a number of threads on here about cuckolds basically "transitioning" (for lack of a better term) into bisexuality or homosexuality, while still staying married.

I'm not great with tech, so I'm not sure how to use the search functions on here.

I think one of the threads was "Cumming out as Gay", I think another one was something about being a cocksucker, and I think another one was "How did your wife turn you into a bisexual?" or something like that.

One common theme in some of these threads is how a person's sexuality evolves, for lack of a better term. I recall one contributor saying that the only sex his wife allows him is male-male sex; and he's now evolved to where that's ALL he wants at this point in his life.

Another poster (she is a F to M transgender, when she was female, I think she said she was a lesbian) said that her attraction to women had just "run it's course".

As for myself, I'm not even in this lifestyle yet, but I will say this- I'm north of 60. I'm no longer as excited by PIV sex as I was even a few years ago. I don't think I could ever love a man; I'm just not "wired" for a relationship with a man. And I love bomb head from a woman too much to ever give that up. But I could certainly envision a situation where I marry a woman, and she allows and encourages male-male sex, and at the same time, has her freedom to have other lovers- male or female, whatever she wants.

As I have previously said before, there is no "one-size-fits-all" in this lifestyle. Each couple has to find out what works for them.
Yep, that last phrase says it all. "Each couple has to find out what works for them." I just wish that the world would realize that, and that doing what we're doing is hurting anyone.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:22 pm

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:46 pm
Yes. Very much so. I resisted at first but finally gave in. There was embarrassment and humiliation kneeling in front of a man but until it happened, I could never have imagined how good it would be. Now I look forward to my next cock

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:45 pm

It does seem to happen frequently, for a number of reasons.

For some guys, cuckolding allows latent feelings to simmer and become more. There may have always been those thoughts in the back of one's mind, but they never thought they'd have the desire nor the opportunity to act on it, so there was never much reason to think about it.

For some, there were always strong desires. Maybe even a few youthful experiences, but those guys always chose to identify as straight. Cuckolding allowed them to drop the facade.

For others, it's probably a result of conditioning. Maybe they really had no strong feelings towards homosexual acts, but they were conditioned in such a way that their desires changed. Perhaps it was a fantasy for the wife. The husband gets off on things that get his wife off, therefore things that were once not desirable may become desirable. It could also just be that as they're more exposed to the male form and male sexuality, the more it starts to become desired.

I doubt any two people who've been on the journey took precisely the same route.

For me personally, a lot of it grew from my wife's desire. It turns me on to turn her on, and I start liking it myself.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:09 pm

Very nicely put. In my case I had sucked cock before I was married so I knew I enjoyed it. Once my wife rendered me pussyfree it was easy to go back to being on my knees for a man. Because my teensy peepee no longer functioned i knew I had to be a bottom and I didn’t mind. It all seemed so natural to me that I think it was inevitable.

BillPasadena
Prepubescent

Unread post by BillPasadena » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:35 pm

I wonder how many of the straight cocksuckers want to walk in hand with a guy, cuddle on a couch watching movies, make out?
Or is it just sexual?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:25 am

BillPasadena wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:35 pm
I wonder how many of the straight cocksuckers want to walk in hand with a guy, cuddle on a couch watching movies, make out?
Or is it just sexual?
Very good question

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:52 am

I love kissing and cuddling with another man. I want a tender connection to go with the sucking and fucking.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:04 am

BillPasadena wrote:
Or is it just sexual?
For me it was more sexual and fetishistic, but I liked to get to know the guy a bit, just more of a trust/comfort thing. Definitely no cuddling or handholding.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:08 am

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:04 am
BillPasadena wrote:
Or is it just sexual?
For me it was more sexual and fetishistic, but I liked to get to know the guy a bit, just more of a trust/comfort thing. Definitely no cuddling or handholding.
so it's mostly sexual but not quite all sexual is what you're saying? lol

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:14 am

Like everything in this lifestyle there are variations of everything. I was bi before I met my current wife, was single male in the lifestyle, about half the couples I played with wanted some type of MM interaction. There are cuck aspects to our play, I like to suck, fuck lick and clean up. There's no denial, I love fucking her pussy whether is just us or there are others involved. I don't enjoy kissing guys, cuddling guys or anything like that, for me it's all about a hard cock in my hands, mouth or ass. I do one on one meet with guys but there's no comparison to when my wife or another woman is there watching. Find what works for you and have fun!

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:15 am

I do love being held by a dominant male. It indulges my sissy side.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:16 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:08 am
BBCfan wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:04 am
BillPasadena wrote:
Or is it just sexual?
so it's mostly sexual but not quite all sexual is what you're saying? lol
No, it's definitely sexual but I'm also very picky so want to screen guys and have a pleasant rapport. More of a buddy feel, and never more than sucking dick.
Definitely fetishistic penis envy as if you didn't have a bigger dick than me I wasn't interested.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:18 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:14 am
Like everything in this lifestyle there are variations of everything. I was bi before I met my current wife, was single male in the lifestyle, about half the couples I played with wanted some type of MM interaction. There are cuck aspects to our play, I like to suck, fuck lick and clean up. There's no denial, I love fucking her pussy whether is just us or there are others involved. I don't enjoy kissing guys, cuddling guys or anything like that, for me it's all about a hard cock in my hands, mouth or ass. I do one on one meet with guys but there's no comparison to when my wife or another woman is there watching. Find what works for you and have fun!
i think i'd be like you, too. i love the "on display" feel of having sex with someone and have others watch, or actually watching, too.

BillPasadena
Prepubescent

Unread post by BillPasadena » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:23 pm

BillPasadena wrote:
I wonder how many of the straight cocksuckers want to...
To answer my own question...

I'm straight.
I've had sex with guys, both as top and bottom.
Never kissed a guy, held hands, cuddled or any thing like that which I routinely do with my wife.

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:19 pm

I am bi and don’t want to be pussyfree but have been for 3 years while my wife had an affair and boyfriend.

It does help being bi at least but i havent found a great fwb

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:35 pm

Carlbiinchicago wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:19 pm
I am bi and don’t want to be pussyfree but have been for 3 years while my wife had an affair and boyfriend.

It does help being bi at least but i havent found a great fwb
Hopefully you'll be able to find that fwb sometime soon.

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:20 pm

I was a basic guy. Attracted to women. In relationships with them. I harbored and shared cuckold/hotwife fantasies but never got traction on those with the women I was with. Over time I started to explore and understand my gender identity. I see myself more as a woman and thus thought I was a lesbian. But, I’m not. Not now anyway. Pussy never really excited me. I had a hard time staying erect for the women I was with. Slowly I came to accept that what really gets me going is cock. Even more crushing but ultimately thrilling is starting to love what comes attached to the cock. The man. It’s been an insane journey going from being a guy who thought he wanted women to becoming a woman still convinced that she wanted other women, to finally accepting that I am a straight woman who wants men.
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:28 am

What I hadn’t anticipated was that I would become addicted to cock in a way that I never was to cunt. Before long I was visiting adult bookstores and cruising the video arcades. I’ve come to accept what a fellow cuck told me — once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:31 am

@Rebecca Thanks for sharing your story. That’s amazing.

I started browsing this site a few years ago. I’ve been in a dead bedroom marriage for decades. I had tried everything to fix it. Nothing worked. I had no reason to be suspicious that my wife was cheating, but it lead me here.

Now, I’ve struggled with gender identity from at least the age of 5. I now identify as gender-fluid. My wife has been aware of my gender “enhancement” from before we married, more than 30 years. She swears it is not what lead to our dead bedroom. I have my doubts.

A few years ago, after zero physical intimacy in more than two years, we had the conversation again. I told her that I did not want to divorce but I was NOT going to be celibate any longer. Nothing changed, so I started exploring. My sex life now is entirely in girl-mode, and I’m loving it. I have a date tonight (I have a feeling he’s going to ghost me though). I’ve had some great experiences with couples. Now I’m looking for a gentleman for a more consistent FWB relationship.

One of my fantasies is to be a cuck’s girlfriend, where the hot wife will only allow her cuck to have sex with a trans woman. I think it would be so kinky to go on a double date with the hotwife and bull. So much opportunity for teasing. Lol

I’m on SLS. If anyone wants to see a pic, look me up. MaddieHippyChick. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post pics here, or not.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:00 am

Our situation is a little different. As our hotwifing evolved into cuckolding, I came in my own mouth with my wife watching and she really enjoys this. She started telling me she was saving herself for other men and not letting me fuck her, which turned me on. She started requesting I cum in my own mouth regularly. We also started trying positions with me licking her pussy while getting fucked by her bulls and sometimes I have licked their shaft while doing this and one shoved his cock in my mouth while doing this. But she's said that she doesn't want me to have any cock as she wants it all to herself and likes I am fully denied. We also worked on me being able to suck my own cock, which I can now do. We basically agreed that as her cuck, my only contact is with her or myself. Some incidental contact with bulls is allowed, but the focus is really all about her. She also enjoys pegging my ass and asking me if I wish I could take bull cocks too. She says the only cock I get to have is my own cock since that's the only cock she doesn't want anymore. I've embraced and enjoy my role as a self-sucking and cream-pie cleaning cuck.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:13 pm

cukgrl69 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:00 am
Our situation is a little different. As our hotwifing evolved into cuckolding, I came in my own mouth with my wife watching and she really enjoys this. She started telling me she was saving herself for other men and not letting me fuck her, which turned me on. She started requesting I cum in my own mouth regularly. We also started trying positions with me licking her pussy while getting fucked by her bulls and sometimes I have licked their shaft while doing this and one shoved his cock in my mouth while doing this. But she's said that she doesn't want me to have any cock as she wants it all to herself and likes I am fully denied. We also worked on me being able to suck my own cock, which I can now do. We basically agreed that as her cuck, my only contact is with her or myself. Some incidental contact with bulls is allowed, but the focus is really all about her. She also enjoys pegging my ass and asking me if I wish I could take bull cocks too. She says the only cock I get to have is my own cock since that's the only cock she doesn't want anymore. I've embraced and enjoy my role as a self-sucking and cream-pie cleaning cuck.
Fascinating!
You must either have gymnast flexibility or a pretty long cock.
I used to be able to suck my dick head when I was younger, no chance now.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:14 pm

I have been a cuck for over 30 years. My wife has enjoyed at least 6 lovers. I never got into an extended personal relationship with another woman, preferring "hit & run" involving 2-3 encounters and then moving on to the next target. About 15 years ago my wife, who I am sub to, insisted that I not have sex with any other woman and I complied. The only sex release I get is what she allows me. We subsequently started talking about me being intimate with a man. It is a turn on apparently for both of us, she has repeatedly stated if it were to happen, she would like to watch, but it has to be my decision and with whom. Wants to be witness in order to offer encouragement. The idea of here watching is a Huge turn on.

I love woman and enjoy being with them. Never have any interest of being romantic with a man, such as kissing, hand holding, etc. But the idea of sucking a man's cock has been a fantasy since my mid teens. I stayed overnight with my good friend' at his grandmothers house. We slept in separate beds in the same room. Neither of us had been intimate with a girl beyond kissing. We got talking sex and it led into him wanting me to touch his dick, at which I responded I would, but after he first touched mine. I wanted him to do it first and he wanted me to make the move. I was as hot as a firecracker. We went as far as getting naked and comparing our erections, but neither had contact with the other. It was a long sleepless night

When I was a young or middle aged man I was occasionally around other men who either indicated or came right out told me that they wanted to have sex with me, but never felt the slightest attraction to them, as was focused on woman. Yet as I get older I feel continual fantasies to suck another guy to completion, yet don't have any interest in him reciprocating. Now that my wife has repeatedly expressed her curiosity is watching my performance, has only increased this latent wish. There was a opportunity to hook up with a married guy at an area hotel he stayed at when in the area. We had been talking and he had some very limited bi experiences, making sure his partners (2) were also married men. He had an assertive personality, which I am attracted to, but it fell apart. If a bi encounter is ever going to happen, I need a "strong" man to take the lead. Also very attracted to strong woman, like my wife, who ironically was a late personality (total control) bloomer. Have no gender identity issues

Wife often denies me penetration, but requires that I kneel over her and masturbate onto her body and then immediately lick it all off of her. She feels it will prepare me to enjoy the taste of another man's sperm. At first very reluctant, as it was terrible, but I have now developed an acquired taste for it.

She has stated that after I learn good technique and enjoy giving a man pleasure by sucking his penis, she really wants to see a guy insert his cock in my ass and until he cums. Like to watch my expressions as I go thru the whole anal experience. Earlier in our marriage I made her endure anal, which she claimed she didn't enjoy, but submitted and was always able to have a big O. I am sure she harbors a deep desire to see me go from initial pain to enjoyment. For whatever reason, she has no interest in pegging me, even though I have repeatedly asked her. Says she is a real woman, not a make believe guy.