Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:49 am

My wife Sarah has had a full time lover (Aaron) now since the beginning of 2016. He is also exclusive with her and I have been restricted from having intercourse for the past three months. Sarah and I are sexually intimate, but no fucking right now. Aaron is a carpenter and remodels kitchens and baths. We recently hired him to do a complete renovation of our kitchen and two baths. Normally Sarah and Aaron hook up for sex once or twice a week, depending mostly on everyone's busy schedules. However, since he started the remodel this week, he has been at our house every day. The new "twist" for us is that he is now having sex every day with my wife. He usually starts early and he is often at our house just as I am leaving for work. He nods and heads directly to Sarah in the bedroom. He leaves the door open and I get to see and hear them a bit if I linger a while. Sarah will text me through out the day and I am having trouble concentrating and getting my work done! Twice this week when I came home they were just finishing having sex and he told me to clean Sarah, which I did. When we hired him, we knew this would happen, but I had no idea it would be this hot. Another whole issue is that he has a helper or two who sometimes show up to assist him with the remodel. There is one young hispanic guy who seems to have figured things out and gives me strange looks. I am not normally turned on by humiliation, but I have to say I am turned on by him knowing I let another man fuck my wife and to see his slight look of scorn and disapproval. This will probably be a month long reconstruction job and I cannot believe how things have become so sexually intensified for us. Even though Aaron has been a regular part of our sex lives now for several months, having him have daily sex with my wife is TOTALLY something else and I am surprised at the intensity of the turn on for me. I will try and give updates as things progress.

Pinayhubby
Virgin

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Pinayhubby » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:54 am

Nice start.

This has so many options for where it can go. I cannot wait to see how it develops.

oldcuck67
Prepubescent

Unread post by oldcuck67 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:55 am

Congrats

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:19 am

Just a quick update. Wife's bf had to go to another job and wasn't at our house yesterday. First time in five days they weren't together. I asked Sarah if she missed the sex with him and she said "oh yes" that it was addictive. We had amazing sex together last night, oral and hand job for me. Saving her pussy for him. She will be extra horny for him when he gets back on our job either today or tomorrow. Sarah said that Aaron's helper, Joe, did show up for a few hours to work. Said she sensed he was being flirtatious with her. Took his shirt off while he was working a bit outside. Interesting to see where this might go.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:16 am

I live in New Mexico and my wife is hispanic. I've learned that hispanic guys have that 'machismo' thing going and look down on any guy that would allow his wife to fuck another man. They like to keep a tight rein on their women but a lot of them don't have any problem being unfaithful. If the hispanic helper is pretty sure of what's going on between your wife, his boss and you he WILL try to get in on the action with your wife if given the opportunity, either with or without his boss's knowledge! If your wife encourages him in any way, he will be in her pussy pretty quickly!

My wife has a hispanic bull that is smaller than me in both length and girth but he fucks like a jackrabbit and is a multiple cummer. We got together with another cuckold couple a while back and he was there along with two black guys that were MUCH bigger than him. That didn't phase him a bit and he went as long and hard as they did! THAT'S machismo!

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:02 am

Dear subguy,

Very hot story, please keep us updated on how this is going.

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Sarah and I were not expecting Aaron or any of his crew to show up today, so I was surprised when Sarah sent me a text this afternoon while I was at work. She told me she had something interesting to tell me when I got home. I asked what it was about and she said, “Well, it involves Joe,” but wouldn’t say more. Needless to say, I was hot and bothered all afternoon.

When I got home this evening, she gave me a sly smile and said that Joe, the young Latin guy who is also working at the house, stopped by unexpectedly to drop off some drywall and other materials. I got a rush in my groin and said, “And?” Sarah said he surprised her when he showed up at the door and she didn’t have time to change out of her t-shirt with no bra and some very short shorts. Apparently he kept checking out her chest as he moved the materials into the house and she was sure he could see her nipples clearly through her shirt. After 20 minutes or so, Sarah said he yelled to her that he was leaving. When Sarah came back into the kitchen where he had been stacking drywall, he turned to face her and he had a huge raging erection in his jeans. She said he didn’t try and cover it.

I asked if she commented or reacted to his erection and she said, “Of course not, Aaron would be furious if he knew.” And, yes, she’s right. Aaron is an alpha male and he calls the shots where sex is concerned. If anything does happen with Joe, Aaron would have to approve and probably set it up. That is unlikely to happen. Of course, being the cuckold husband, I had to ask how big his cock looked through his jeans. She laughed and said it went down his leg a long way! Even if nothing happens, Sarah and I have had a blast fantasizing about it all evening. Aaron is supposed to be back on our project tomorrow so we'll see how much Sarah tells him.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:24 am

I’m glad yesterday afternoon at work was fairly quiet because I was so turned on I was having trouble concentrating.

So, after two days at another construction job, Aaron was back at our house yesterday. I had already left for work when he arrived, but Sarah says he took her to the bedroom right away and they had a quick, but intense, fuck. I know she missed him after having had sex with him 5 days in a row and then not seeing him for two days. Sarah said she told him about Joe flirting with her yesterday and getting a hard-on in front of her. We both figured Joe would be pissed by that, but Sarah says he wasn’t that surprised and said he had noticed that Joe was obviously interested in her. Sarah said he asked her how she felt about that. She and I had fantasized about the possibility of something happening with Joe, but we were both sure Aaron would never allow anything to happen. Sarah said she answered Aaron honestly and confessed she was turned on by this guy’s advances and that he was very sexy. I guess Aaron didn’t respond, but just nodded.

Aaron likes to mess with me and is good at playing with my mind. I couldn’t believe it when I get a text from him at work saying, “I may let Joe fuck Sarah.” I didn’t know if I should respond. He wasn’t looking for my OK, of course, that’s his role. But I think he wanted some reaction. Sarah hadn’t been with anyone besides Aaron and me in over a year and only Aaron’s cock inside her for the past three months. It would be a big change if he was serious. I just sent a text back to him, “Yes, sir.” I didn’t know how else to respond. I usually don’t call him “Sir,” except in situations when I am clearly subservient and it’s an acknowledgement of his dominance. I immediately went to the men's room and jacked off. I went back later and had to do it again.

I left work a bit early but Aaron and Joe had already left the house when I arrived. Sarah was getting dinner ready and both kids were home from pre-school, so we couldn’t talk too much until later. I told her about the text and she was as surprised as I was. Joe had not said anything to her. We had an amazingly intense and hot love making session later in bed. She gave me one of the best blow jobs I’ve ever received. We are both turned on by the idea of something happening with this young Latin guy. It doesn't get any better than this! More later, I hope.

ilovetobecuckolded
Prepubescent

Unread post by ilovetobecuckolded » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:39 am

VERY HOT STORY!!!!!!!

Curious, how old are both of you? Kids in preschool? Must have a hot young wifey!!!

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:07 am

If you find yourself getting off on Joe knowing that Aaron is fucking your wife, could you arrange it where you're sitting with Joe WHILE she's getting fucked? Where you both know, but can't say anything?

Not sure if that's your idea of fun, but it could be hot to know that this young, Latino man is secretly laughing at the cuckold sitting in front of him.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:15 pm

ilovetobecuckolded wrote:VERY HOT STORY!!!!!!!

Curious, how old are both of you? Kids in preschool? Must have a hot young wifey!!!
My wife and I are both 34. We met in college and have always been "open" and experimental in our sex life. We are somewhat younger than the average cuckold couple, but we've been "open" so long that it's maybe not so unusual. We took a few years off when we started a family and when the kids were babies, but started back a couple of years ago. We have mostly been swingers, but have migrated to cuckold. Mostly my desire, but Sarah was always supportive and embraced the lifestyle. Yes, oldest child will start kindergarten this fall. And yes, my wife is very attractive and I'm a lucky man.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Paul_Pines wrote:If you find yourself getting off on Joe knowing that Aaron is fucking your wife, could you arrange it where you're sitting with Joe WHILE she's getting fucked? Where you both know, but can't say anything?

Not sure if that's your idea of fun, but it could be hot to know that this young, Latino man is secretly laughing at the cuckold sitting in front of him.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul
Cuckold Paul, yes, what you describe is hugely appealing to me. Aaron is the one to make the calls here and that might be appealing to him, knowing that both Joe and I are sitting and hearing them. I don't know the dynamic with Joe enough to know if he'd go for that, but we'll see.

This Joe has gotten pretty bold, though. He can't be more than 20, so he's immature. He knows what's going on since he saw Aaron leaving the bedroom the other day. Sarah told me last night that Aaron talked with him and told him I'm OK with the arrangement. He said Joe's only reaction was to shake his head in disapproval and utter something about "it takes all kinds." I would normally fire this guy based on the way he treats me, except I'm getting turned on by fact that he knows and that something may happen between Sarah and him. He's treating with me almost open contempt, at least in his eyes. I don't think he'd do anything to piss Aaron off and risk getting fired, but he sure does act like a dog in heat around my wife, at least from what I can see. I love the updates from Sarah!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:32 am

desertsub wrote:I live in New Mexico and my wife is hispanic. I've learned that hispanic guys have that 'machismo' thing going and look down on any guy that would allow his wife to fuck another man. They like to keep a tight rein on their women but a lot of them don't have any problem being unfaithful. If the hispanic helper is pretty sure of what's going on between your wife, his boss and you he WILL try to get in on the action with your wife if given the opportunity, either with or without his boss's knowledge! If your wife encourages him in any way, he will be in her pussy pretty quickly!

My wife has a hispanic bull that is smaller than me in both length and girth but he fucks like a jackrabbit and is a multiple cummer. We got together with another cuckold couple a while back and he was there along with two black guys that were MUCH bigger than him. That didn't phase him a bit and he went as long and hard as they did! THAT'S machismo!
Desertsub, you are so correct about this. Apparently this guy has a serious girlfriend, but he is coming on harder each day with my wife. He barely acknowledges my presence and is disdainful when I ask him any questions about the remodeling. I'd have him fired if it weren't for the fact that I am turned on by the fact he's so sexually aggressive around my wife. Sarah and I are getting a lot of pleasure about fantasizing about where it might go. To be honest, his shitty attitude toward me is also a turn-on. No one has been working all weekend, but I'm getting excited thinking about what will develop next week.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:23 am

Hot experience you are describing! Looking forward to the updates

altbeir

Unread post by altbeir » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:44 pm

i hope he is putting in as good an effort into the remodel job as he is in bedding your wife. just sayin that's what you are paying for. fun is fun as long as he gets the job done.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:43 pm

altbeir wrote:i hope he is putting in as good an effort into the remodel job as he is in bedding your wife. just sayin that's what you are paying for. fun is fun as long as he gets the job done.
That's definitely true. I mean, it's all fun and games until a shitty contractor fucks up your house or charges double the estimate.

Or maybe part of the benefit is that they are getting some top-rate work for less than it would ordinarily cost. In which case that's quite the win-win scenario.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

altbeir

Unread post by altbeir » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:33 pm

i hope that is the case

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:05 am

bjaficionado wrote:
altbeir wrote:i hope he is putting in as good an effort into the remodel job as he is in bedding your wife. just sayin that's what you are paying for. fun is fun as long as he gets the job done.
That's definitely true. I mean, it's all fun and games until a shitty contractor fucks up your house or charges double the estimate.

Or maybe part of the benefit is that they are getting some top-rate work for less than it would ordinarily cost. In which case that's quite the win-win scenario.
I appreciate your concerns, but no worries. Joe is just a laborer who does the heavy lifting, deliveries and haul-away. He assists Aaron and takes directions from him. Aaron is the real skilled carpenter and craftsman here. He is giving us a huge discount over what he normally charges for his work. He is efficient, even considering he takes time out of the day at some point to have sex with my wife! Believe, me, it’s a good deal for everyone. Sarah is anxious for him to show up today after a weekend without sex with him.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:15 am

subguy80 wrote:I appreciate your concerns, but no worries. Joe is just a laborer who does the heavy lifting, deliveries and haul-away. He assists Aaron and takes directions from him. Aaron is the real skilled carpenter and craftsman here. He is giving us a huge discount over what he normally charges for his work. He is efficient, even considering he takes time out of the day at some point to have sex with my wife! Believe, me, it’s a good deal for everyone. Sarah is anxious for him to show up today after a weekend without sex with him.
Sounds lovely, then! And added benefit that you'll both have a sly little smile when visitors compliment the renovations.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:00 am

subguy80 wrote:Aaron is the real skilled carpenter and craftsman here. He is giving us a huge discount over what he normally charges for his work. He is efficient, even considering he takes time out of the day at some point to have sex with my wife! Believe, me, it’s a good deal for everyone. Sarah is anxious for him to show up today after a weekend without sex with him.
Just wait til he sees all the excited referrals you give him from here. ;)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:56 am

We’re sending the kids to their grandparents this weekend since the kitchen is torn up. Aaron doesn’t have his kids either, so he’ll be sleeping over Friday and Saturday at our place. Sarah and he have had sleep overs before, but it's been a while, so we’re all excited about it. Hopefully lots of hot sex. I am hoping I get to be involved in the action. Listening and being in the same house while your wife is getting ploughed is hot, but I’m really horny and would really like to be involved in the action. I’m sure the subject of Joe will be discussed and where that might go. Nothing much has happened the past few days with him. Sarah said Joe keeps giving her sexy looks and smiles when Aaron isn’t looking. I know she likes the attention, but would never do anything unless Aaron approves. More details later.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:29 am

I hope you get to enjoy and participate in the weekend of intense cuckoldry. It sounds like a lot of fun will be had by all.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:12 pm

I couldn’t get away from work until late yesterday, Friday, and arrived home about 7:00. I knew Aaron would be there. He and Joe worked all day and when Joe left, Aaron just stayed at the house because the plan was for him to spend the weekend. I found Sarah and Aaron in the backyard, in the pool. They were both naked and just relaxing with cocktails. I quickly made myself a drink, refreshed their drinks and stripped down to join them.

It's been two weeks since the kitchen project started and things are starting to really come together. We talked about the kitchen, eventually threw some steaks on the grill and things turned playful. Sarah started to play with both of our cocks at the same time in the pool and at some point, Aaron said we should all go to the bedroom.

I haven’t been included in 3-way play with them in about a month, so being part of the activity now was a big deal for me. Sarah and Aaron have been having sex together every day, except for 2 days last weekend, and I think all three of us needed to see what, if anything, we were feeling. My beautiful and sexy wife brought me immediately into her arms and moved comfortably between myself and Aaron. I was the husband, the cuck and the sub to her all at the same time. I felt comfortable, sexy, horny and lucky. I ended up having some of the best sex of my life.

Sarah took Aaron’s cock easily and I got the impression that both of them wanted me to observe how accustomed she has become to his size. Aaron doesn’t have a monster cock, but he is a bit longer than 8 inches and very fat. When we first met him, it would take Sarah a long time before she could comfortably handle it. Now, she didn’t hesitate. I watched her face and the look of ecstasy as she lowered herself onto his cock. After a while, she got on all fours and took my cock in her mouth while Aaron fucked her from behind. This is my favorite position, getting a blow job and watching Aaron pound Sarah. I came for the first time in that position.

Later, laying on the bed next to them, Sarah did something I had never seen her do. She got between Aaron’s legs and began to rim him. This is something she and I never do and it took me totally by surprise. Aaron looked over at me while Sarah was licking his ass and he gave me a smirk that told me he knew Sarah never did this to me and that he was clearly the dominant male here. I shot my second load right then.

I finally kissed Sarah good night and went to the guest room next door. Saran and Aaron slept together in our bed, as they always do when he sleeps over. It’s now Saturday and I’m still buzzing from last night. The subject of Joe hasn’t come up yet but the weekend isn’t over.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:58 am

Thanks Subguy

Great to hear you are making progress and learning how Sara will do things for Her lover that you are denied.
Please keep posting.

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:05 am

elina wrote:Thanks Subguy

Great to hear you are making progress and learning how Sara will do things for Her lover that you are denied.
Please keep posting.

Sincerely
elina
Thanks for the comment, Elina! What intrigues me is how things keep evolving in our particular situation. You would think things would get routine, and some are, of course, but there are also new feelings. Sarah and I have a whole life together and intimacy and love. The sex is a rather small part of our lives, albeit an important one. I have to give Aaron a lot of credit, too, for putting as much of himself into our relationship as he does. We are lucky to have found him. He is a lover and a bull. We don't often use the term "bull" very often because he's more of a "lover" to Sarah. But he usually plays the "bull" to me. I know he loves the fact that he "owns" Sarah sexually. It took a long time before Sarah was convinced that this is what I wanted and craved. But now that she understands my feelings and trusts that I want to be the sub, she is completely onboard.