Cock sucking cuckolds

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Whatt do you do when she leaves you in bed with him?

1. Do you wait patiently, thanking him for fucking your wife?
29%
2. Do you just keep jacking yourself?
8%
3. Do you jack your buddy?
1%
4. Do you just go for it and suck his big cock ?
40%
5. Or, do you keep jacking yourself and suck his cock?
12%
6. Do you offer him your ass?
11%

Total votes: 292

Darius
Prepubescent

Re: Cock sucking cuckolds

Unread post by Darius » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:09 am

I did something similar. My wife's ex has been her FB for quite a while. One night he stayed over and we all slept in our bed. (It's a king and none of us are big people.) My wife had to leave early for work, so that left the two of us alone. Couldn't let him leave unsatisfied, so I gave him a morning blowjob when he woke up. I'd sucked him off before, so I knew he'd be up for it. I usually do it with my wife, but this was probably only the second time I was able to do him start to finish.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 am

jamorgan66 wrote:I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a man, then have him suck me off, while his wife watches.
You should first talk with wife.
Normaly they need an alpha male at home, but while there is a third man, the idea to see and hear cuck during fuck tourn they on.

chastitysub4her
Virgin

Unread post by chastitysub4her » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Darius wrote:I did something similar. My wife's ex has been her FB for quite a while. One night he stayed over and we all slept in our bed. (It's a king and none of us are big people.) My wife had to leave early for work, so that left the two of us alone. Couldn't let him leave unsatisfied, so I gave him a morning blowjob when he woke up. I'd sucked him off before, so I knew he'd be up for it. I usually do it with my wife, but this was probably only the second time I was able to do him start to finish.
HOT

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 am

I would (do) usually thank him for fucking her, and then show him I mean it by getting his cock in my mouth as fast as possible. She usually comes back and they talk, tell each other how good each other just felt, kiss, relax, watch me until he tells me to stop or I get him hard again. Wasn’t always that way. He was my best friend for 10 years so it didn’t seem like an option. Until about a year in one night I thanked him and he just told me to get on my knees and show him how grateful I was.

Darius
Prepubescent

Unread post by Darius » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 pm

chastitysub4her wrote:
Darius wrote:I did something similar. My wife's ex has been her FB for quite a while. One night he stayed over and we all slept in our bed. (It's a king and none of us are big people.) My wife had to leave early for work, so that left the two of us alone. Couldn't let him leave unsatisfied, so I gave him a morning blowjob when he woke up. I'd sucked him off before, so I knew he'd be up for it. I usually do it with my wife, but this was probably only the second time I was able to do him start to finish.

HOT
Thanks! It really was hot. Sucking that big cock in our bed when my wife wasn't even there was certainly different, but fun. Had to take good care of our guest, right?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Darius wrote:
chastitysub4her wrote:

HOT
Thanks! It really was hot. Sucking that big cock in our bed when my wife wasn't even there was certainly different, but fun. Had to take good care of our guest, right?
Right !!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:01 pm

As a Bull I feel I should add this. Not all Cuckolds are in the right frame of mind for either oral or anal with the Bull. They entered this Lifestyle for other reasons. This is not a one size fits all Lifestyle. ( I have been doing this for a while) Younger Bulls before You tell a cuckold to suck Your cock. Or bend over, make sure Your on firm ground. (talk to the wife at least) She knows their motivation better than You do. Or this may be Your last meeting.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:03 am

Fallenone19108 wrote:As a Bull I feel I should add this. Not all Cuckolds are in the right frame of mind for either oral or anal with the Bull. They entered this Lifestyle for other reasons. This is not a one size fits all Lifestyle. ( I have been doing this for a while) Younger Bulls before You tell a cuckold to suck Your cock. Or bend over, make sure Your on firm ground. (talk to the wife at least) She knows their motivation better than You do. Or this may be Your last meeting.
That's true- not all.

A good first step is having cuck close to wife when she is making a blowjob (like in my avatar).
Then the wife at home has time to dirty talk with cuck about how it feels, how it taste.

When we are talking about anal- prostate massage or strapon with wife can makes cuck curious for a real one.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 am

Fallenone19108 wrote:As a Bull I feel I should add this. Not all Cuckolds are in the right frame of mind for either oral or anal with the Bull. They entered this Lifestyle for other reasons. This is not a one size fits all Lifestyle. ( I have been doing this for a while) Younger Bulls before You tell a cuckold to suck Your cock. Or bend over, make sure Your on firm ground. (talk to the wife at least) She knows their motivation better than You do. Or this may be Your last meeting.
Agreed.. ALWAYS discuss and make these plans with the wife.. the two of you agreeing on how far you want to take him down this path .. and she will help prepare his mind. It is a joint venture !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:47 pm

The few times this happened with me and my wife, I either waited for the invitation or request that I suck his cock, which usually came fairly soon after she left the bed. Not all wanted me to suck or lick them clean, but more often than not, I was asked to do it. My wife usually let her lovers know my mouth was available to them if they wished me to join in or do clean up or a blowjob from me if they wished, so there was no guessing games played.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:19 pm

AZPainter wrote:The few times this happened with me and my wife, I either waited for the invitation or request that I suck his cock, which usually came fairly soon after she left the bed. Not all wanted me to suck or lick them clean, but more often than not, I was asked to do it. My wife usually let her lovers know my mouth was available to them if they wished me to join in or do clean up or a blowjob from me if they wished, so there was no guessing games played.
Did you talk with her how to do it?
I have few times both of them on they knees (like in my avatar) so hotwife guide cuck how to do it.

I met a hotwife who don't like semen so cuck was to swallow.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Mr Mrs Cream, my wife enjoyed watching me suck her lovers cocks when the lover was okay with it, and she informed me which guys were open to it and she also let all the lovers know I was available whether she was there or not, so if a guy wanted to be satisfied and my wife was not available, they knew I was and would use me as they pleased for whatever pleasure they desired at the time.

Also if a guy came over and she was not at home, they would often use me as a substitute to get them off..

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:30 am

It is so hot when a cuckold first begins cleaning my cock.. then progresses to sucking it. It seems his whole demeanor changes the first time I Cumming in his mouth and he swallows. That is when his wife and I can openly tell him to “suck my cock” and he obeys immediately. The most exciting part of the process to me is when he finally is able to say “I am a cuckold cock sucker” !!

How many of you here can actually say that ?? Out loud ?? Let me hear you say it.... What are you ???

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:05 am

I am a cuckold cocksucker and love it. You are right Brad the first time Brian released his sweet warm jets of living sperm into my loving submissive mouth changed us for ever. Also kissing, not just licking and sucking his sweet cum hole caused me to not just worship but love his powerful beautiful cock. I came to love his cum hole.
Wonder if others here have a cum hole fetish. Watching the precum leak from that beautiful hole is so erotic. I knew I was making love to his sex and bringing him so much pleasure and my wife loved watching it.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:26 am

Husband wrote:I am a cuckold cocksucker and love it. You are right Brad the first time Brian released his sweet warm jets of living sperm into my loving submissive mouth changed us for ever. Also kissing, not just licking and sucking his sweet cum hole caused me to not just worship but love his powerful beautiful cock. I came to love his cum hole.
Wonder if others here have a cum hole fetish. Watching the precum leak from that beautiful hole is so erotic. I knew I was making love to his sex and bringing him so much pleasure and my wife loved watching it.
You said it !! I’m proud of you !! And your description is very truthful in describing the intense feelings a cuckold feels as he sucks his first cock. I enjoy watching him go through this process of sucking it.. swallowing my cum.. and then learning to make love to it.. worship it.. craving the hardness of it, yet the soft feel of the skin.. and seeing the precum building in the cum hole.. trying to hold himself back from licking it until he can’t hold back any longer.. sort of an involuntary reflex to put his lips around the head and clean the cum out with his tongue.. sucking to make sure he got it all.. and then back to worshipping it and begging for more. I love watching his wife in amazement while her cuckold husband makes love to my Cock .. maybe even a tinge if jealousy as she has to hold herself back and let him finish. Watching her cuckold husband that not long ago would have revolted at the thought of sucking a Cock. But with the help of his hot wife and her bf .. slowly bringing out his submissiveness and urges to please us.. has now learned the pleasure of being a cuckold.. a cock sucking cuckold !! And he is proud of it as he proudly tells the world .. “I am a cock sucking cuckold” !!

Does he enjoy when I put my hands on the sides of his head as I fuck his throat ?? Does it excite him as he feels his wife’s hand in the back of his head pushing it down over my cock.. while she whispers in his ear what a good little cocksucker he is ??

What is next ?? Will his desires become deeper ?? Will he want to wear panties as he sucks an Alpha Cock ?? Heels ?? (I love looking down and seeing heels behind him as he is kneeling) or maybe even red lipstick.. leaving a red ring on my Cock when he is finished ?? What is next ?? How far will your craving take you to please your hot wife and her Alpha BF ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:16 am

bradisalpha wrote:It is so hot when a cuckold first begins cleaning my cock.. then progresses to sucking it. It seems his whole demeanor changes the first time I Cumming in his mouth and he swallows. That is when his wife and I can openly tell him to “suck my cock” and he obeys immediately. The most exciting part of the process to me is when he finally is able to say “I am a cuckold cock sucker” !!

How many of you here can actually say that ?? Out loud ?? Let me hear you say it.... What are you ???

Brad
I can definitely and proudly say that Brad! :D Once I started doing clean up, I realized my earlier in life experiences sucking cock just expanded and all with my wife's encouragement! I loved it and wish I could still do it for another couple or a single lady and her lover/s.

I am a proud cuckold cocksucker! :D

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:36 am

AZPainter wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:It is so hot when a cuckold first begins cleaning my cock.. then progresses to sucking it. It seems his whole demeanor changes the first time I Cumming in his mouth and he swallows. That is when his wife and I can openly tell him to “suck my cock” and he obeys immediately. The most exciting part of the process to me is when he finally is able to say “I am a cuckold cock sucker” !!

Brad
I can definitely and proudly say that Brad! :D Once I started doing clean up, I realized my earlier in life experiences sucking cock just expanded and all with my wife's encouragement! I loved it and wish I could still do it for another couple or a single lady and her lover/s.

I am a proud cuckold cocksucker! :D
Good boy !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:36 am

Husband wrote:I am a cuckold cocksucker and love it. You are right Brad the first time Brian released his sweet warm jets of living sperm into my loving submissive mouth changed us for ever. Also kissing, not just licking and sucking his sweet cum hole caused me to not just worship but love his powerful beautiful cock. I came to love his cum hole.
That is very exciting .. and yes, it will change you forever.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue May 29, 2018 11:20 am

bradisalpha wrote:
That is very exciting .. and yes, it will change you forever.

Brad
Sir Brad
Just checking out older cuckold confessions and seeing that phrase ' I AM CUCKOLD COCKSUCKER AND FEEL HONORED WHEN SIR CHOOSES TO FEED ME THIS WAY." This is my mantra and in addition i offer him any other hole he wishes to use.

licnsuk
Virgin

Unread post by licnsuk » Tue May 29, 2018 7:19 pm

chastitysub4her wrote:It is a given now that I get on my knees and suck our BULL in order to get him ready to properly fuck my wife like only a REAL MAN can. Sometimes he tells me to rub my lil dick with two fingers like a pussy clit while I suck him as they kiss each other and other times I am not allowed to touch myself at all. I also lick and suck them both while they fuck and clean them both with my mouth and tongue when they are finished fucking. Pleasing them both is now the most important thing to me and I am at the point that I will do anything that he wants me to do including letting him fuck me if he wants me to but it has not gone there yet. I also thank him for fucking my wife after he is done.
This is EXACTLY my pattern and mindset. Since I'm an orally obsessed bi it is very easy for me to orally pleasure the gf and her stud. I'm also a "nut for a butt" so I love the submissive rush I get from licking their asses while they fuck. And of course clean up is the ultimate slutty act.

licnsuk
Virgin

Unread post by licnsuk » Tue May 29, 2018 7:25 pm

And yes Mr Brad, I am a submissive, cock sucking, asshole rimming cuckold slut...……...

London
Prepubescent

Unread post by London » Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 am

I'd worship his cock. If he has an erection and I'm in the room, it's only right to take care of it.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 am

London wrote:I'd worship his cock. If he has an erection and I'm in the room, it's only right to take care of it.
Yes, it is only right.. and respectful.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:22 am

UPDATE:

As i have stated often I am a cocksucker for SIR. More and more he has ordered me or has Beth order me to service him orally.
Often after they fuck as i clean her of his cum SIR will go to relieve himself. When he returns he likes me to suck him hard again.
The last few days when he returns from pissing, as i push his foreskin back there is piss. Last night, after they fucked he ordered
me to come with him and hold his cock as he pissed.It was very intense i sensed he had some idea in his head and that made my
caged cock harden. In the middle of his piss he stopped and told me to try taking the rest in my mouth . I did and wasnt prepared
for the amount and although i swallowed most some spilled out onto the floor. He patted my head and said " Not bad for your
first try. Clean up the floor and then go to your room." i was rock hard as i wiped the floor clean.
This morning as he left for work he said to me " Next time you will do better wont u petey?" i nodded yes and even telling you this my
cock is semi hard pressing against the cage.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:55 am

I have never taken piss ,but actually never thought about it?
HOT