Cock sucking cuckolds

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Whatt do you do when she leaves you in bed with him?

1. Do you wait patiently, thanking him for fucking your wife?
29%
2. Do you just keep jacking yourself?
8%
3. Do you jack your buddy?
1%
4. Do you just go for it and suck his big cock ?
41%
5. Or, do you keep jacking yourself and suck his cock?
12%
6. Do you offer him your ass?
11%

Total votes: 293

SheezNCharge
Prepubescent

Re: Cock sucking cuckolds

Unread post by SheezNCharge » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:33 am

For me, it all depends on what he wants. Basically, if there's any service he requires at that point, that's what i'm to provide.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:12 am

mustangtod wrote:I have never taken piss ,but actually never thought about it?
HOT
To my mind, the heat of this all for me isnt the act itself but the connection to SIR which i am the first person to
admit that a year ago i would have punched someone if they even suggested that i would ever actually want to
kneel and try to swallow another man's piss. And here i am hoping he will order me back to drink more.

nodak58201
Virgin

Unread post by nodak58201 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:36 am

chastitysub4her wrote:It is a given now that I get on my knees and suck our BULL in order to get him ready to properly fuck my wife like only a REAL MAN can. Sometimes he tells me to rub my lil dick with two fingers like a pussy clit while I suck him as they kiss each other and other times I am not allowed to touch myself at all. I also lick and suck them both while they fuck and clean them both with my mouth and tongue when they are finished fucking. Pleasing them both is now the most important thing to me and I am at the point that I will do anything that he wants me to do including letting him fuck me if he wants me to but it has not gone there yet. I also thank him for fucking my wife after he is done.
That is so fucking hot!

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Not having actually had the opportunity, I’d like to think that if his dick just came out of her cunt, it would only be considerate of me to clean it up and keep it ready for the seconds.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm

As you can see by the posts, there are as many wanting and begging to suck a cock as there are experienced cuckolds here. As mentioned, it is considerate to clean him after he has fucked your wife. And then the process goes from there... to the point as also mentioned that if he wants to fuck you, you will be happy with that also. It is hard to stop this process from developing in your mind.. even if your wife is not a hot wife, you might gain these same feelings from your fantasies and then get to the point that if your wife does not fuck an Alpha Dominant guy you will find one for yourself !! It happens often.. again, as you will read in the posts in this forum. Sometimes the submissive cravings are just too strong !!

How far have you progressed ?? Is your wife a hot wife ??

Have you sucked a cock (whether she is or not) ??

Are you searching for an Alpha male (whether she is or not) ??

Let’s see how many will admit it !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 pm

I'm never present so I didn't vote, but that said, I would do everything on the list if my wife and her bull wanted.

I have a feeling my wife wouldn't want to watch me suck cock, but her new bull did happen to mention to her that it would turn him on to let me watch.

She didn't say "no way", she said she'd think about it, so I think there's a chance that if she keeps seeing this current bull I may get to at least be in the same room. Perhaps that would lead to other things, I don't know.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:30 am

mustangtod wrote:I have never taken piss ,but actually never thought about it?
HOT

I had never thought of drinking it either. But like sucking his cock , it can be addictive. Since my last entry , among other things
he has been using my mouth as his urinal. I can take a full load now. He had me show my wife how i did it. Later she joined me
licking and teasing his cock.
This past weekend we were all out to dinner and Sir and i went to take a piss. He ordered me to hold his cock as he pissed. I was
thrilled and my cock was straining to escape my cage as i did it. He ordered me to hold my hand under his piss and then told me
to feed those fingers to her when we went back to the table .. So intense that sort of public scene that no one watching knows about!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:10 pm

I did not answer the survey because that situation has not arisen. I have suck some of her boyfriends but never more then prepping. I would like to take a load one day straight from the tap. I am usually caged so no jacking off.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:20 pm

tosaintsfan wrote:I did not answer the survey because that situation has not arisen. I have suck some of her boyfriends but never more then prepping. I would like to take a load one day straight from the tap. I am usually caged so no jacking off.

TO
I’m sure Marla would be willing to help you take one directly from the tap if you asked nicely ;)

Mike1228c
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mike1228c » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:07 pm

My wife won’t play. Yet. I’ve thought about finding an alpha that has me suck him off as he looks at her pictures or plays with her panties. I want to do it so badly

Mike1228c
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mike1228c » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:08 pm

My wife won’t play. Yet. I’ve thought about finding an alpha that has me suck him off as he looks at her pictures or plays with her panties. I want to do it so badly

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:17 am

Mike1228c wrote:My wife won’t play. Yet. I’ve thought about finding an alpha that has me suck him off as he looks at her pictures or plays with her panties. I want to do it so badly

DO IT ! You want regret it! May find it opens new doors for you! It did for me.

Mike1228c
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mike1228c » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:47 am

I have emailed some guys from doublelist. I think it would be so hot to allow a guy into our home while she is away and kneel in front of him while he goes through her panties and other things. Then he has me suck him while rubbing her panties on his cock and when he explodes I use her panties to catch his cum. Fold them neatly and place them back in her drawer.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:09 am

Mike1228c wrote:I have emailed some guys from doublelist. I think it would be so hot to allow a guy into our home while she is away and kneel in front of him while he goes through her panties and other things. Then he has me suck him while rubbing her panties on his cock and when he explodes I use her panties to catch his cum. Fold them neatly and place them back in her drawer.
Another exciting thing to do is to service him naked then as he cums have him cum in your panties then as Sir does to me at times
has me wear them for the day

Mike1228c
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mike1228c » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:33 am

That sounds hot. I’ve never worn panties but I like to please. I think the idea of her having his cum against her pussy unknowingly is really a turn on.

Tom NC
Trainable

Unread post by Tom NC » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:21 am

Peter boy, have you taken Sir’s piss since that first time? Are you improving your skills? Do you enjoy it? Any Golden Showers?

Tom NC

asianslut1
Prepubescent

Unread post by asianslut1 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:57 pm

My hubby does what i tell him. Soon will be getting his ass packed with my boyfriend's BBC whenever it's wanted

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:33 am

I usually just sit I my cuckold chair and continue stroking my cock, however there are many times my wife will give us instructions as she leaves the room which could include all the above and more.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:33 pm

I suppose going down on the guy as gratitude for fucking his wife is a good way of saying thanks. I'm not inclined to do that but have jacked off a couple of guys while I'm getting seconds with my wife. They seemed to appreciate it.

Most often, my wife prefers being along with a guy, so I"m typically sleeping in our guest room. My wife says the sex is usually better for both her and the guy if I'm not in the same room. I'm happy with that, so I don't complain.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:23 pm

If I was allowed to watch my wife and a big cocked Bull have sex, I would be so turned on and horny that I'd do just about anything.
I would definitely try to suck his cock clean of his cum and her juices after they finished, with her there or not.
I would feel honored to have served him.
And, before you ask, I would eat the creampie out of her pussy. 100% sure about that.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366