I was recently fucked by my wife's bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cucks what sex acts would you do if your wife's bull ordered

Creampie clean up and eat
21%
Suck bull's cock
21%
Allow bull to ejaculate in your mouth
19%
Allow bull to piss on you
7%
Allow bull to piss in your mouth
6%
Rim bull's ass
8%
Allow bull to fuck your ass
18%

Total votes: 2087

CuckedDude
Pervert

Re: I was recently fucked by my wife's bull

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:39 pm

4everLearning wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
4everLearning wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
Have you ever had to kick a cuck's ass?
Ive had to kick a "bulls" ass. He kept pushing boundaries we discussed before he was here, then he attacked me as I came back in the room after my wife and I had left to discuss the best course of action.

Me too buddy ...........i didn't have to but i thought it prudent
at the time / a bull also beat me with his belt about the face and
torso whilst i was naked in front of my wife til i tearfully pleaded
for him to stop, a few bitch slaps to the face later he relented and
i was allowed to leave the room .............was just his way to exert
dominance and suzerainty about and over me and my wife ....he demonstrated
my inability to sexually satisfy my wife and impotence in the face of physical
threats to us.
I voluntarily lay in a bathtub as he urinated all over me .......he had a
few beers in him so the micturition was both voluminous and powerful
he paid special attention to my small flaccid penis and pubic hair
face and my long light brown locks and eyes he was a pro at the
gold shower.
Interesting. why did you fight the one guy, but submit to the other? I never intended to fight the guy I fought, he just attacked me, so I did what I had to. Strangely he wrote my wife later wondering why I didnt just lay down and take a beating as he thinks a cuckold is supposed to. I relate to many things cuckold, but some of this just seems like people hate themselves. Not a judgement, I couldnt care less what others are into, just how it seems to me.

Hate to be trite but ....different strokes ..

4everLearning
Trainable

Unread post by 4everLearning » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:47 pm

LOL no problem, was just wanting to understand a bit.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Jametre Wood wrote:As I read 4everlearning and CuckedDude, I am reminded of the unfortunately widespread attitude, belief and practice of the Bull as a domineering individual: bossy, arrogant, a bully. Sad to say, on this forum as well as elsewhere you can read many posts by Bulls, cucks, and women who live, endorse, and advocate for that lifestyle.

To save myself from being typecast that way and from being asked and expected to act that way, I formerly used the term Stud. But that caused confusion for people who needed three simple labels and categories, so I modified it to Bull Stud or more fully Bull Stud in Service. But some people saw Bull but they overlooked the in. They think that humiliation, physical abuse, sissification, and so on are services I am supposed to provide. I don't and I won't. I wish it would stop, but I doubt that it will.
Why not "for service", "at your service" or "Considerate Bull".
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:49 am

bjaficionado wrote:
Jametre Wood wrote:As I read 4everlearning and CuckedDude, I am reminded of the unfortunately widespread attitude, belief and practice of the Bull as a domineering individual: bossy, arrogant, a bully. Sad to say, on this forum as well as elsewhere you can read many posts by Bulls, cucks, and women who live, endorse, and advocate for that lifestyle.

To save myself from being typecast that way and from being asked and expected to act that way, I formerly used the term Stud. But that caused confusion for people who needed three simple labels and categories, so I modified it to Bull Stud or more fully Bull Stud in Service. But some people saw Bull but they overlooked the in. They think that humiliation, physical abuse, sissification, and so on are services I am supposed to provide. I don't and I won't. I wish it would stop, but I doubt that it will.
Why not "for service", "at your service" or "Considerate Bull".

They all sound vaguely oxymoron like
things are what they are or they're no damn good
and a goody two shoes Bull is one of them imho
emphasis on the H

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:43 am

CuckedDude wrote:
emphasis on the H
Feel free to not comment on my comments, I will return the favor.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:46 am

bjaficionado wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
emphasis on the H
Feel free to not comment on my comments, I will return the favor.

As it should be in a fair and open forum dedicated to discussions
of the hotwife/ cuck / lifestyle

janeb2204
Prepubescent

Unread post by janeb2204 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:50 pm

We have progressed to the point where if my husband wants my cream pie he only gets it if my bf''s cock is in his ass. It is so hot for all 3 of us. It was the first anal sex for both men and they now crave it.

Richardg
Virgin

Unread post by Richardg » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:05 pm

janeb2204 wrote:We have progressed to the point where if my husband wants my cream pie he only gets it if my bf''s cock is in his ass. It is so hot for all 3 of us. It was the first anal sex for both men and they now crave it.
My wife's getting to the same point. I've just come home after taking bare cocks in me. She loves it!

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Be intriguing to see a story where a cuck fucks a
so called bull, a real man bites dog story eh? the pink unicorn

bandmcpl4fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by bandmcpl4fun » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:42 am

I have been fucked by my g/f's cuck
I have sucked their cocks
I have swallowed their ejaculate !

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:10 am

bandmcpl4fun wrote:I have been fucked by my g/f's cuck
I have sucked their cocks
I have swallowed their ejaculate !

God bless you sir :)

CrazedJustin
Virgin

Unread post by CrazedJustin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:13 am

I voted yes to everything but the pissing stuff, not because I take orders, but because I’d do it. I don’t take orders.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:51 am

As with several other posters, 'if your wife's bull ordered' doesn't come into it. I've done... eh, all of it, actually, because a girlfriend asked.

Everything on the list, either I almost always like it (creampies? No problem) or do in the right mood (sometimes I like to get dirty, y'know?)

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:24 am

On New years eve i took Sir 's cock in my ass for the first time. Later at a gathering of his friends he announced that
he had taken my cherry.

frankie

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:41 am

I'm not bi but would probably suck a cock at least once if it were important to my wife. That occurred to me on one occasion some two years ago when I got so hot when she was being fucked alongside me in bed. When finished having sex, they lay exhausted in bed, him alongside me and my wife on the bed's far side. He stared down to my rigid stick. My wife sat up watching us, bracing her upper body on an elbow.

I noticed his gaze at my erection and reached for his dick. He enjoyed the feel and curled his hand around my tool and each of us stroked the other. My wife got turned on again and masturbated with her vibrator. I suspected for a moment that he wanted me to take it in my mouth but was unsure and didn't. That's the only time I recall coming close, but the circumstances were that I was so turned on by his mad fucking of my wife my thoughts wandered. She asked me later after he left whether I was tempted and why I didn't. I didn't have an answer. She is active with guys but I haven't been tempted since.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:03 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:41 am
I'm not bi but would probably suck a cock at least once if it were important to my wife. That occurred to me on one occasion some two years ago when I got so hot when she was being fucked alongside me in bed. When finished having sex, they lay exhausted in bed, him alongside me and my wife on the bed's far side. He stared down to my rigid stick. My wife sat up watching us, bracing her upper body on an elbow.

I noticed his gaze at my erection and reached for his dick. He enjoyed the feel and curled his hand around my tool and each of us stroked the other. My wife got turned on again and masturbated with her vibrator. I suspected for a moment that he wanted me to take it in my mouth but was unsure and didn't. That's the only time I recall coming close, but the circumstances were that I was so turned on by his mad fucking of my wife my thoughts wandered. She asked me later after he left whether I was tempted and why I didn't. I didn't have an answer. She is active with guys but I haven't been tempted since.
Too bad. Missed opportunity. I once dated a woman who told me that she fantasized about seeing two men sexually interacting. I never considered myself bi, and had never even fantasized about touching another man. But she made it sound so hot that we arranged to have a threesome so she could have her fantasy fulfilled. Now I have fantasies about sucking the cock that just fucked my wife.

You know that since your wife asked you why you didn't suck his cock that she wanted to see you do it. Still, it must have been hot to jerk off his wet cock, knowing it had just been in your wife.

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:25 am

My wife can order me around. Maybe her bull could, but only as an extension of my wife's control over me.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:36 am

My wife's master is straight thankfully so the choices are limited for me and I'm thankful for that, I have licked and swallowed his creampie and he has asked about water sports so I have done one and another is likely the rest NO.

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:48 am

All of the above in the right situation. My ex wife had one black guy that fucked both of us.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:21 am

I'm DYING to suck my wife's lover's cock. Of course my wife tells me all about it, but I have been privileged to see it myself just one time. Readers here may remember my hot tub story, where I got to see him before he got erect and after. In both stages he is BIG. And he has really big balls, hairless and hanging low. In that magical evening he showed me want a Man looks like, and I in turn showed him what a Cuck looks like. It was exciting as hell for me. And the fact that my wife whose him over me sealed the deal: I am a Cuckolded husband.
I've begged my wife to let me join them in bed sometime. She's open to it, but her lover is not. He dislikes me enough as it is; no way he's going to let me suck his cock.
I don't have any interest in any other thing another man might do to me. Just hungry for my first cock in my mouth.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:38 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:03 am
Des 31 wrote:

Too bad. Missed opportunity. I once dated a woman who told me that she fantasized about seeing two men sexually interacting. I never considered myself bi, and had never even fantasized about touching another man. But she made it sound so hot that we arranged to have a threesome so she could have her fantasy fulfilled. Now I have fantasies about sucking the cock that just fucked my wife.

You know that since your wife asked you why you didn't suck his cock that she wanted to see you do it. Still, it must have been hot to jerk off his wet cock, knowing it had just been in your wife.
She didn't mean she wanted me to but found it curious I didn't. Admittedly, I enjoyed the mutual masturbation.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:12 am

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:38 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:03 am
Des 31 wrote:

She didn't mean she wanted me to but found it curious I didn't. Admittedly, I enjoyed the mutual masturbation.
You say she was curious that you didn't suck his cock. Did she have any desire to see you do it; or would she have found distasteful? Also, to say she was curious that you didn't, implies that she thought you would. I'm just trying to understand her state of mind.

The time I did it for my lady's viewing pleasure, I found that him masturbating my cock to not be nearly as stimulating as a woman's touch, but I found handling his cock to be "interesting". Indeed, it was facinating to feel it, and putting it into my mouth felt surprisingly natural. I didn't feel subservient, but felt a degree of control over him. If the opportunity came up again, I think I would like to suck him to completion, just to have the experience once in my life.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:51 am

I have answered this at another question but i wills say it again. Since new years eve 2019 I knelt before her bull and asked to service him in any way. He that nite began checking off the list. As of today I have covered them all. In truth have become
attached to many. There is a heat in submission that few speak about. Perhaps the hardest was kneeling and becoming his irinal at a party a few weeks ago. There was a heat to kneel in the corner of the room and I didn't spill a drop.

frankie

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:41 pm

frank r wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:51 am
I have answered this at another question but i wills say it again. Since new years eve 2019 I knelt before her bull and asked to service him in any way. He that nite began checking off the list. As of today I have covered them all. In truth have become
attached to many. There is a heat in submission that few speak about. Perhaps the hardest was kneeling and becoming his irinal at a party a few weeks ago. There was a heat to kneel in the corner of the room and I didn't spill a drop.

frankie
Your situation is xtreme sub... have you fucked your wife ever since the cuckoldin started? How often?

MEanwhile, does the Bull creampie your ass?

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed May 01, 2019 8:11 am

I do fuck my wife but always and only with SIR's permission. I find my actions not extreme sub, but if that is your
take on it, so be it. I am exploring this aspect of me.

frankie