What makes a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What characteristics and desires do cucks have in common?

The wife of a cuck has sex with other men.
18%
The cuck allows or encourages his wife to have sex with men.
18%
The cuck is sexually excited when his wife has sex with men.
20%
The cuck does not have sex with women other than his wife.
16%
A cuck allows his wife to exert some control over his sex life.
14%
A cuck enjoys receiving some level of domination.
14%

Total votes: 789

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

What makes a cuckold?

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:26 pm

I've put together a new poll to see if we can all (well, most of us) agree on what makes a cuckold. There is little real data and lots of people with their own ideas, not all correct. Let's see if we can get enough votes to give us some accurate information on our lifestyle. It will be interesting! Vote for as many options as you agree with. If you have other comments or suggestions, please weigh in.

Thanks,
Subguy80
Last edited by subguy80 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Re: What makes a cuckold?

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:11 am

Good poll with good choices, Sub.

Nitpick this point: The last item seems to be subject to two possible interpretations. 1.) It could mean that the cuck has (enjoys having) some opportunities to dominate. 2.) On the other hand - and this seems to be the interpretation you have in mind -- it could mean that the sub enjoys being dominated.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:52 am

Jametre Wood wrote:Good poll with good choices, Sub.

Nitpick this point: The last item seems to be subject to two possible interpretations. 1.) It could mean that the cuck has (enjoys having) some opportunities to dominate. 2.) On the other hand - and this seems to be the interpretation you have in mind -- it could mean that the sub enjoys being dominated.
Thanks, and yes, good catch. I corrected the last option. :up:

kixxmn
Virgin

Unread post by kixxmn » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:25 am

I voted for all 6.... is that a bad thing?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:33 am

All of the above in my case! :lol:

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:52 am

I'd say, if in Your mind You feel Your a Cuckold then You are. Let Me explain. I know two guys off the top of My head. One is in to golf, the other into fishing. Both are into these things "Big Time"!!! Very little time left over for an intimate relationship. Both feel as long as their wives don't nag them. Their meals are on the table. They have clean cloths to wear. And their home life is reasonably pleasant, they don't care how many lovers their wives have. They do not consider feel they are Cuckolds. They have a very low sex drive. As long as One makes par. And the other catches big fish. Life is good. I can tell You both wives are very good. But I don't look at these men as Cuckolds. Selfish Yes. Why did they bother getting married? I know both wives are lonely.

There are Men due to medical conditions who suffer from ED. So they let their wives take care of their needs. I don't look at these Men as Cuckolds. Unselfish Loving Partners, Yes. Cuckolds, No.

But this is just Me. Again I think it depends what is in Your mind. Why are You doing this?

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:42 am

I think being a cuckold is a state of mind but the idea of has to be shared in some way by both the husband and the wife.

For years my wife dated other men. She did 3sums and more sums on her own and with me present. At that time in our lives, neither of us considered this a cuckold situation.

About 5 years after we were married, she began to become more dominant. It was a gradual thing and took a couple of years. At first, she just seemed bitchy. There were some rough patches. Over time two things happened. First, she seemed to refine her behavior.

She went from being bitchy to being nicer and yet kind of hurting my feelings regarding sexual issues. In response to the changes in her behavior, something submissive in me came out.
Again, it took time. We grew into it you could say.

Once we figured out what was happening we were able to deal with it more effectively. We read about cuckolding and bdsm and Femdom. From that point forward she was in charge and I have been a submissive cuckold.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:36 am

I don't think you could make a poll with enough options. In my case, "what makes a cuck"(in addition to some of the listed options...
-sexually adventurous
-enough self esteem to not be hurt by my partner getting pleasure from another man
-an enjoyment of the confidence and self esteem boost my partner gets from being desired by other men
-an understanding that sex and love can be completely separate
-a partner who loves to see me turned on
-turned on by the idea of sexual humiliation
-an understanding that life is short and should be as much fun as possible

If you want to use the dictionary definition, it makes the whole thing rather simple (but doesn't actually define most of us. More realistically, many, many things can make someone a cuckold.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:50 pm

I too voted for all
I n addition there is a thrill to see another man take your wife someplace you have not.
The sounds alone drive me wild.
kneeling

dirtydog69
Trainable

Unread post by dirtydog69 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:31 pm

My wife's bull has a huge cock and makes her cum like I've never have,some times you have to admit your limits and submit that his cock gives her more pleasure.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:03 am

I agree with all the poll questions and those put forward by rspanked.

However what makes a cuck couple is very complex and we are all different if the general theme is normally similar and the final destination more so. I suggest we are different to most couples.....unfortunately.

I met the future Mrs TM as she turned 16, drunkenly she chased me one night and I accepted the challenge, she was as virginal as one can be untouched by male hands, a tomboy, confident with a masculine outlook on life, 6ft slim and very pretty with a stunning boyish figure as I liked.

She had the persona of don't you even dare touch, something that she retains to this day and I daren't either until my desires became too much for me and I took the risk weeks later, she accepted my advances immediately and I was allowed to touch her breasts. She gave me her virginity a few weeks later.

She cheating on me soon after telling me that she had been invited out by a man she had flirted with since she was 15, he was in his mid 30s and topless in his car she bottled doing what she had intended and told me that night of this mistake. A second mistake happened when she was drunk and was fucked when she was 17. We married when she was 18 unknowingly I had already fertilised her and as soon as she found out she refused any sexual intercourse with me.

By the time she was 20, I was paying for driving lessons for her with a man I knew and an instructor, our sex life limped on and it would be when she was in her mid 20s that my cheeky best friend a family friend, womaniser and married asked me if I would allow him to seduce my young wife, he said she would be easy to seduce something he was very confident about. I disagreed and say No. He continued and probably a couple of years later and after I agreed worn down by his constant remarks and dirty suggestions and now slightly turned on by the idea agreed he could try.

I had stupidly whilst making love to her on one of those rare occasions mentioned his suggestion, she wasn't impressed, far from it and said why him? and then a firm NO, NO disgusting why would I even think about this, it showed I didn't love her etc and this damaged our relationship for a long time.

I was scared witless on the night I agreed he could try but curious and turned on by the idea, on reflection he had conditioned me into agreeing his proposal, that I become a cuck.

On the night he took his time and I watched as he slowly caressed her jean clad legs as we sat on the settee, then over time wanked her off over her jeans, she was drunk and appeared not to notice what he was doing to her. To cut a long story short that night stunned and my mind in turmoil he removed her jeans and slowly mounted her spending a long time thrusting into my wife in front of me before leaving his seed into her fertile body. I was stunned by her reactions to him, she reacted to him enjoying the experience, her body quivering as he entered her much more than she had ever done with me.

The back lash the following day was simply her saying that's what you wanted to see wasn't it, stunned I just said Yes.

She dressed for me soon after, let me take pictures and we made love a lovely kinky night and I knew this was on the back of what had, happened. I knew I liked what I had seen, it reinvigorated our friendship and sex life but he wasn't mentioned directly. We continued to go out with him, his family and his wife I was stunned that she kept on talking to his wife as normal after this. The night was repeated soon after during which her resistance was again zero.

The problem was now he wanted to visit my wife during the day alone. I knew this was pushing things,very risky and she wouldn't just drop her knickers sober in the middle of the day but after allowing him to visit he reported yes she had. Easily.

I continued to allow him access to my wife regularly, she didn't really say what she had done but didn't really hide it either and would say he had visited whilst I was at work, he told me the details which yes turned me on. I also gained with sex more often, pictures and video as she dressed for me. It took me years to figure this was her payback to me.

The bombshell came a couple of years later when she admitted she had been involved in an affair pre my first watch. In the heated argument she chose to clear out her skeletons telling me she had been "playing" as she called it with her driving instructor too, kissing allowing him to fondle her and often to fuck her in his car. She knew she was fucked and the marriage over and fought to save it.

One of the things she said which I heard but didn't fully grasp was her saying I have never chased or chatted up a man other than you...ever.

She promised never to do this again.

Decision time for me was not easy however I had allowed this to happen the issue was she had lied to me. I knew I enjoyed watching her gaining pleasure and the acceptance that I wasn't the first choice of cock for her, she said she liked the thrill and excitement of another mans touch and yes I accepted that.

I decided to try build our marriage and true friendship again but it was me that missed the plays. About 12 months later I took part in a threesome with another friend of mine, she liked this but now with transparency and honesty between us said she didn't want to play with friends again, it was too risky.

Where I think we are different to most cuck couples is that she has always declined to choose a lover, men chatting her up in supermarkets have always received a stiff but polite fuck off, pervert. It is down to me to locate her lovers, I have said now if I arranged to meet that same man in a pub as a possible lover would you think differently she has often said that's different. 95% of the few men I have arranged to meet have gone on to fuck my wife with few exceptions long term.

My wife has had lovers ever since, yes I watch and she has set about feminising me originally an idea of a long term lover that I was too masculine to be a cuck but since driven by her. I am the one who wears suspenders most and now, knickers daily, ladies jeans, a collar, painted toe nails and a CB. It has taken me years to finally learn more about a cuck husband and his role then realise I was already there and to realise that as a cuck husband I am sexually submissive to her.

The issue is she is a sexual submissive too and always has been so her lovers sexually dominated us both and sex between us is very rare.

What has annoyed me over the years is she saying I want you to make love to me, seduce me and if I don't hit the right buttons it doesn't happen. Her lover will say I want you dressed in this and that and kneel as I come to your house, she always complies sucking him within 30s of him arriving but me I've to jump through hoops to get err nothing.

To confuse me even more she has over the years and recently said, I married a man and want you to remain a man, a dominant masculine man, which I am in normal life but not sexually. To this I have pointed out, you've made me what I am, the man you desire would have dumped you when you were 16, 17 would never have married you and would for sure have divorced you in your 20s. She has never replied to this one.

However to contradict this statement even more she continues to allocate me knickers and my CB daily that's if I've not slept in it. This is in addition to lay out on the marital bed suspenders and tight ladies jeans, she bought me then doing the straps for me on the suspenders and stockings then taking me out shopping, visiting friends etc as if this is normal.

I wear her locked collar permanently and have a tattoo identifying me as a cuck on my arm a design she drew with her name running through it and then she took me by arrangement to a tattoo artist to have me permanently branded.

No wonder I'm confused.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:33 am

Seeing SIR with my wife i realized he had given her orgams i never delivered. That realization awakened in me the desire to
service and pay homage to him. There is suck a thrill to see his fat thick cock sliding out of her and then to have him pull
me by the hair to service the cock that gave Beth such heat. The taste of her juices mixed with some of his cum thrills me.

frankie

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:01 pm

I always love these posts. Look up cuckold in any dictionary. It takes 3 things
1. Marriage.
2. Wife fucks another man with or without his knowledge.
3. He lives with it, is powerless to stop her.
That's it. People want to place qualifiers on it.. humiliation, being a sissy, or want to deny it "she is a hot wife" or it's "cheating if Hubbie doesn't know". That's all smoke and mirrors. ... If what do you call a car with no fuel? It's a car .. a cuckold is a cuck. Or people can make up all kinds of rules and play games with their heads... Whatever.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

magallag
Virgin

Unread post by magallag » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:00 pm

When I voted yesterday, I did so rather spontaneously. I voted for the first three thinking that those were the ones I'm getting out of it.

Now......I wish I could take my vote back and give it all six.

Like rspanked and jagman1957 observe, I agree that 1. a cuck relationship is what the couple makes of it (i.e. strong self-esteem and aware of love/sex boundaries), and 2. at its core, it's really nothing more than a wife fucking others.....and her husband not demanding she stop for whatever reason.

castman45
Trainable

Unread post by castman45 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:04 am

It’s the excitement of your sexy wife being desired by other men and then having her choosing which ones she wants to fuck. All the while, she’s sexually dominating you, be it aggressively or more on a subtle sensual level. Either way, it’s made clear you can have no woman but her no matter how much she cheats on you.
It’s the excitement of her cheating that’s thrilling and her control over you as a Cuck.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:02 pm

I view this as the minimum requirement for being a cuck. In my case, I say I am a cuck because I desire and have asked my wife to sleep with other men and told her I will remain monogamous. So despite the fact she go with other men. I am a cuck and choose options 2 and 4.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:27 pm

If our wives are getting their sexual satisfaction from other guys and we love that, we're cucks. I'll buy that. She tells me she has no intention of quitting. When we started, it was just about the sex. It's a lot more than that for her now, and that thrills me too.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057