Cuckold Cock Size

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cuckolds Only : What is your Cock Size?

Micro Thin - less than 4" and thin
6%
Micro Thick - less than 4" and thick
2%
Mini Thin - 4" to 5" and thin
16%
Mini Thick - 4" to 5" and thick
9%
Average/Big Thin - more than 5" but less than 8" and thin
29%
Average/Big Thick - more than 5" but less than 8" and thcik
34%
Hung - 8" or more any thickness
4%

Total votes: 938

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Cuckold Cock Size

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:36 am

Over 7” thick.

Texas Rebel
Virgin

Unread post by Texas Rebel » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:10 am

I have a short, stubby little dick. About 4.5" with a pink mushroom tip. My wife says its cute and fun-sized and makes her giggle. It is the reason I am a cuckold. She had a talk with me early in our marriage and made it clear that other me would be in her bed to take care of her needs. I long ago accepted that my sex life consists of jacking off on her feet and eating pussy.

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:41 am

Average/Thin but when my Hotwife lets me out of my cage I appear Micro for sure. While I am allowed to service HWShell and we have wonderful sex together I know we both crave a nice thick hung cock for her to ride. She deserves the best!
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:50 am

Hey guys!

Just measured and mine is 7” long and 5” around so pretty thick and long.
I can last a long time and sometimes don’t cum during sex.

I enjoy fucking my wife talking about her previous hotwife experiences, which makes me cum quickly. Thinking about my wife with other guys has been and is always an instant turn-on.

Also versatile and can now be assertive and alpha when the occasion rises thanks to people like Sutterkane and Bradisalpha.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:23 am

ss9214 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:12 am
I'm roughly 4.5" hard and 5" in thickness...

Does everyone measure 'from the bone' or just where the fat pad is?
From what I have read and seen from online and in person experience, we should measure from the bottom of the shaft where it meets the scrotum to the tip.

Sounds like a nice size cock! 👍🏼

AdventurousCouple69
Trainable

Unread post by AdventurousCouple69 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:13 pm

7" and thick. My partners ex was 10" and thick. She said that she loved it as it was huge but says she prefers mine as her ex did hurt her. I hope she finds a fb with a 10" penis

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:36 am

AdventurousCouple69 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:13 pm
7" and thick. My partners ex was 10" and thick. She said that she loved it as it was huge but says she prefers mine as her ex did hurt her. I hope she finds a fb with a 10" penis
Don't we all. Women here say cock size doesn't matter but if it were my wife I would want him to be bigger. Maybe not a 13 inch BBC but a nice white guy between 7 and 8...

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:07 am

Before starting hotwifing 5 yrs ago
5 3/4
Before starting chasity cage 2 yrs ago
4 3/4
After 1 yr in a cage
After 2 yrs, today
31/2
Will be starting using the cream that shrinks it even more this week. Hope is that in 6 months I can get under 3.
Our goal is 2 inches hard and half inch soft

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:53 am

NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:07 am
5 3/4
4 3/4
After 1 yr in a cage
After 2 yrs, today
31/2
Will be starting using the cream that shrinks it even more this week. Hope is that in 6 months I can get under 3.
I am now to 1 1/2 inches after using estrogen for 5 plus months, my sixth month is the 27th of November. I use May 27 as my new birthday as this is the date I started just estrogen to become feminine. Never did cage, just the estrogen cream. I use in on my twins, my wee wee and breasts.

Pauline

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:53 am
NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:07 am
5 3/4
4 3/4
After 1 yr in a cage
After 2 yrs, today
31/2
I am now down to 1 1/2 inches after using estrogen for 5 plus months, my sixth month is the 27th of November. I use May 27 as my new birthday as this is the date I started just estrogen to become feminine. Never did cage, just the estrogen cream. I use in on my twins, my wee wee and breasts.

Pauline

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:35 am

My wife told me that she can put both of her hands around her lover's cock, one atop the other, and still almost another hand length of his cock sticks out above. He is a solid 10 inches. It also takes both hands to completely cover his balls.
As she told me this in bed the other night I got really excited. My cock grew from half an inch to its maximum 4". My wife reached over and held my complete package - cock and balls - in her one hand, completely covering it all up.
"God", she said. "You are SO small!"
A warm feeling rushed through me. "Whose cock do you like better?" I asked. "Are you kidding?" she smiled. " Of course you already know! Tom's cock is every woman's dream. He is SO much bigger than you! "
And with that she let go of mine and I rubbed the little thing to instant orgasm. "Now be a good husband and clean yourself up," she said. And I happily licked up all my cum for her.
Of course she gets all HER cum from her lover's huge gorgeous cock, straight from the source.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:37 am

I use to be 5+ now 4 if I can get it hard. Usually can't so I am a 1.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Guys lie about dick size like women lie about weight and the amount of sexual experiences they've had

some cucks and wannabees lie making it smaller, regular guys make it bigger :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:47 am

Most of the guys my wife has been with are about my size, around six inches. There have been a few exceptions, shorter and longer. Each of us has read articles that say I''m average. Her principal attraction is personality and compatibility but says her boss, whose dick is eight and a half inches, is "nice" as a difference. That size isn't common in her experience.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:30 am

I tried to change my original choice, I lied. I am not "Average/Big Thin - more than 5" but less than 8" and thin",
I'm 4" to 5" and thin/avg.
Feels good to get that off my chest. :-)

avgnot
Virgin

Unread post by avgnot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 am

4.5" x 3.8" Erect.
All I can think of is you. The way you make my heart smile and the way you make my dick hard.

avgnot
Virgin

Unread post by avgnot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:35 am

For the Record, the North American Average for penis size is 5.1 - 5.6 inches long with 4 inches girth. When measuring properly along top of shaft. Most every man we've considered and or met is typically an inch or two smaller than they say.. yes "Bulls" included.
All I can think of is you. The way you make my heart smile and the way you make my dick hard.

CouplenKy
Prepubescent

Unread post by CouplenKy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:09 pm

4 inch or shade under, probably circumference of half dollar.

avgnot
Virgin

Unread post by avgnot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:41 pm

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:46 pm

Minnhotwife wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:23 am
ss9214 wrote:

From what I have read and seen from online and in person experience, we should measure from the bottom of the shaft where it meets the scrotum to the tip.

Minnhotwife,

You are misleading yourself. You measure the length of your dickie on the top.. not the bottom .. and you measure to the fat pad that is in front of the bone. You might push against the fat pad just a little and squeeze a little more out of the ruler, but too much and you are cheating.

That is the “useable” length of your dickie. Why would it matter how long it is from the underneath to the scrotum if you cannot use it ?? Unless you were to describe it as “7 inches but I can only use 6 1/4 inches !!!”.. or.. “7 inches gross.. 6 1/4” net !!”. Lol !!

When you are fucking, you are only using the part until your fat pad goes up against her pussy !!

Re-measure and give us the “real” measurement. Just sayin.....

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:57 pm

hitting the mid 50's now so.. starting to see less than before.. so getting ctwifey some hefty extracaricular cick is a good thing. bsides, older a lady gets..younger than me.. the more she deeply appreciates deeper and wider..

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:59 pm

ps..hitting the 5- 5+ depending on the day.. would love to get her some 9-10Lx7-8tk..

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:55 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:46 pm
Minnhotwife wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:23 am
ss9214 wrote:

Minnhotwife,

You are misleading yourself. You measure the length of your dickie on the top.. not the bottom .. and you measure to the fat pad that is in front of the bone. You might push against the fat pad just a little and squeeze a little more out of the ruler, but too much and you are cheating.

That is the “useable” length of your dickie. Why would it matter how long it is from the underneath to the scrotum if you cannot use it ?? Unless you were to describe it as “7 inches but I can only use 6 1/4 inches !!!”.. or.. “7 inches gross.. 6 1/4” net !!”. Lol !!

When you are fucking, you are only using the part until your fat pad goes up against her pussy !!

Re-measure and give us the “real” measurement. Just sayin.....

Brad
Sir Brad,

Thank you for setting me straight. I measured my cock the right way and it’s only 6 inches, not 7. I apologize Sir. It’s no wonder my hotwife needs a larger thicker cock like yours to pleasure her body.

I posted a few pics of it on the 10% thread to show how it’s above average but not a true alpha cock.

Glad you gave me the way to measure my cock length correctly.

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:25 am

My penis is 4.25 inches long and 1.25 inches in diameter when erect.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:16 am

Mine is pretty much average at 6" in length when erect, 5.5" circumference. When not erect, perhaps 3" at the most. My wife's boss, an ongoing relationship, is impressive even when soft and is the only guy she has ever encountered at the erect length of 8.5". She estimates others over the past six years at about 4" to 6" mostly, a couple were somewhat longer, up to perhaps 7". We lost count some time ago, but she has been with several since her first extramarital encounter at age 27.

Her estimate of the guys she knew before marriage was probably in the range of about 5" or 6".
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057