Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
MaxCargo
Player

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:40 am

Well, it has been nearly three weeks since the last time we heard from you. I can only hope everything is alright between you and Gema?
Though, I have to say, that I'm a little bite concerned not hearing from you for so long. Don’t get me wrong, I know there are far more important things to do in life (family, work etc.) than to post here, but it would be great to hear from you, again. And get an update about the latest developments. I assume it must be quite an intensive time with Gerardo's "offer" on the table and all the implications that may come with it?
My best wishes to both of you, and like I already said, I hope to hear from you soon. I bet I’m not the only one. :)

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:22 am

Everything fine hear. I do have family, work, etc., which keeps me from updating more regularly. However, in this case, my wife has asked me to go radio silence for a while, so that I don't spoil her blog. Some people seem to be reading it, although it's in Spanish. I have been told that Google Translate works fine, for the most part.

To summarize up to the point I am allowed to:
She has been off from work for a week, to think about his proposal. He asked her to take some free time, so that she could come to a decision on herself, without his daily influence. However, she hasn't taken yet a decision after that week and she is back to work. Apparently this week without seeing him, has let her feel what it is without him and I can say that she did miss him. So she is back to week and she has already fucked him, although only in the office. She hasn't been at this house again. In her last post she said that crawling naked in the office towards him felt good, but the sex in the office is not comparable with an overnight at his house.

So basically she is testing herself, trying to find out how much she wants to go deeper into this lifestyle with him. No decision yet, but she does seem to crave his dominance and her submission to him. Will that craving be enough to undergo a boobjob and spend more time at his house? I don't think so, it's just too much time. I think Gerardo overshot with his proposal.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:14 pm

[quote="GemsHubby" I think Gerardo overshot with his proposal.[/quote]

I hope so. For your sake.

jodi5456
Trainable

Unread post by jodi5456 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:06 am

Looked at her blog, WOW!

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:00 am

When my ex had hers done, they didn't turn out well at all. I've seen a few sets here that just look silly, like the implant is glued on the outside. Overly obviously fake. If they're done well, they can be decent and there's something extra slutty if they're 'almost too big' and done in this sort of arrangement ... someone buying them for his toy. And then promoting her to a position where someone else can play with them at work.

If everyone is game and on board willingly, why not?

Big enough that he has to buy her all new clothes too. Sexier clothes to show them off.

Keep telling the story here. I have enough trouble with English so I don't need to try to read any other language.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:22 am

I've often fantasized about the wife being a company whore/slut/plaything (whatever word you wish to use and find acceptable and least offensive) and having them send her away for a while for modifications such as a new tits, lipo and whatever they deemed desirable. Once done and recovery complete, she would return to the home area in her new form on a Friday. The husband would only be able to greet her at the airport briefly and see her in new clothes before a limo would take her away to be with the boss and company execs for the weekend. She would be returned home to the husband late Sunday for him to enjoy before she had to return to work and her other tasks Monday.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 am

My greatest investment was my wife's rack!!!

Breast augmentation has a very high success rate and a very high satisfaction rate. Most women absolutely love the confidence it gives them. My wife was already a beautiful woman, but going from a B/C to a full D made her a head turner for sure.

The most common complaint women have after the surgery is that they wish they had gone larger ;)
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:49 am

Samanthasman wrote:My greatest investment was my wife's rack!!!

Breast augmentation has a very high success rate and a very high satisfaction rate. Most women absolutely love the confidence it gives them. My wife was already a beautiful woman, but going from a B/C to a full D made her a head turner for sure.

The most common complaint women have after the surgery is that they wish they had gone larger ;)

Yep, that's my HW's complaint. I hear it all the time from her.

mwc33
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by mwc33 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Samanthasman wrote:My greatest investment was my wife's rack!!!

I could not agree anymore...gave my wife a total change in confidence!

questionthe
Prepubescent

Unread post by questionthe » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:06 am

Been following the blog (via translate), what are your feelings with the latest developments?

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:48 am

Again, hoping not to get on your nerves, but curious to hear from you again. Hope Gema is extra loving towards you these days?
I know your comfortable with your arrangement, and that's great
But I have to admit, I wish you would tell us one day, that you when Gema came home from work, you just bent her over and penetrated and took her from behind and reminded her that at the end of the day she's still yours. Maybe be a little rough with her.
Please, excuse me for letting my fantasy going wild a second. ;)
Hope to hear from you soon.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:38 am

MaxCargo wrote:Again, hoping not to get on your nerves, but curious to hear from you again. Hope Gema is extra loving towards you these days?
I know your comfortable with your arrangement, and that's great
But I have to admit, I wish you would tell us one day, that you when Gema came home from work, you just bent her over and penetrated and took her from behind and reminded her that at the end of the day she's still yours. Maybe be a little rough with her.
Please, excuse me for letting my fantasy going wild a second. ;)
Hope to hear from you soon.
It's rather the other way around: she comes from work, bends me over and pegs me with her strapon, reminding me that I am hers. And I love the feeling. Less the dildo in my ass, but seeing her so dominant with me, reassuring me this way that I belong to her and that therefore, we belong together. When she does it, I totally feel loved and I feel ho much I love her.

Sorry if this role reversal disappoints you. I am not a sissy and I am not gay either. But I love when she is dominant with me. And I get excited when I think of a strong dominant bull taking her that way (which used to happen in the past; Gerardo is a different kind of dominant).

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:04 am

My wife finally decided to get the boob job done. Her boss, Gerardo, has paid the complete bill.

I did accompany both of them to the clinic, but I was never allowed to enter with them to the boob doctor's office and had to stay in the waiting area. I never got to know beforehand what he would be choosing for her and I was quite nervous, but also excited. I had to completely trust him, an almost stranger, but at least I could also rely on my trust in her common sense, knowing that regardless of the promise, she would never allow an aberration. Even so, shouldn't I the husband have to say a word about how I would like her new tits to be? I guess not if you are a cuckold. LOL.

He has kept his word and has reorganized the company, upgrading her to a manager. She is now the boss of Mario, a coworker she would like to fuck or as she says it, to pervert him (she has Gerardo's blessing). I don't know if Mario will fall into her trap, but with the new boobs... I pity him. She doesn't want to just fuck him, he wants to twist him.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:10 am

All the while she was going to the boob doctor with Gerardo in order to decide and prepare, he has made her live another session with his friend Manolo. This was the second time at his pool. The first time she was made to strip topless and had to give him a massage. This time it all started similar, but Gerardo had tasked her with the mission of seducing his friend into sex. She was not allowed to touch his genitals though or to be too explicit about her intentions. Manolo was very aroused, but for inexplicable reasons, he didn't touch her boobs or sex and she failed seducing him. She was quite disappointed having failed Gerardo in this mission.

Gerardo did seem to get off on her fruitless efforts and on displaying his domination over her. He made her crawl like a dog, dressed only in her bikini bottoms. And then he made her give him a foot massage, including kissing and licking his toes. Afterwards, he made her crawl towards Manolo to give him the same kind of attention.

As I said, they didn't end up fucking, but I find it even more obscene and hot. I will be allowed to be at his house most of the times when my wife visits him. I wonder what he has in store for me. Neither of us, Gerardo nor me, are interested in anything remotely bisexual, but he seems to be such a devil. I am not sure if I am just to stand silently in the corner, or if I have to play the butler or if he has something even more humiliating in mind.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Great to hear from you again. Of course, I have to admit I'm quite curious, how is it to make love to Gema with her new breasts? And how is her size now?

You also told about the possible involvment of this Mario guy in the future, then there is of course the dubious Gerardo, who wants even more time with your wife, and not to forget his friends, the custome in Barcelona. Also the greater workload. I mean, is this all not a bite too much? Isn't the risk that there is not enough "alone time" left just for you and Gema as a married couple?
Hope we don't have to wait too long for your next update. Take care.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:02 am

It took me a while to read your complete thread. It's quite an adventure you're sharing here. Maybe you're a taste too submissive, but as long as it works you, that's the only thing that matters.
How do you think will the situation with Gerardo develop with Gema spending even more time? Do you think he will try to dominante you? Didn't you mentioned that Gema said you have a bigger penis, so, from a pure physical standpoint this could be appear quite ridiculous, if he tries.
You also mentioned that Gema was improving her english, is she following your thread here?

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:34 am

I was wondering how it ended with Manolo - her blog just kind of drifted off to wondering about new levels of submission.
I'm glad that you will get to go to Gerardo's. A new adventure for you.
I am realizing Gerardo does not communicate intentions but springs things on people. Before reacting to something you might not like take a deep breath and give yourself a minute to think things over. You may want to review some rules / limits with him... or Gema as intermediary if he ignores you. I think he does not understand how you let your wife be used by another man which is why he ignores you. At the same time he obviously gets turned on by having her fuck another man... he just doesn't understand your side since you are submissive.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:49 am

Xalar11 wrote:It took me a while to read your complete thread. It's quite an adventure you're sharing here. Maybe you're a taste too submissive, but as long as it works you, that's the only thing that matters.
How do you think will the situation with Gerardo develop with Gema spending even more time? Do you think he will try to dominante you? Didn't you mentioned that Gema said you have a bigger penis, so, from a pure physical standpoint this could be appear quite ridiculous, if he tries.
You also mentioned that Gema was improving her english, is she following your thread here?
I don't think Gerardo is really interested in dominating me, at least not in any remotely related sexual way. But he might get off on ordering me around, expressing the power he has. I do have the feeling that he gets off on feeling powerful. I mean he for sure enjoys being the boss at work and that's - except for my wife - nothing sexual. So penis size is not really important here. I am stronger and faster as well, so physically he wouldn't have any chance in any aspect. But that's not the point of his power.

Anyway, I know that Gema's goal is dominating me more with the help of a bull (which now is Gerardo). I am ok with that. In fact, I am curious about what both of them can offer ME, besides sexual intercourse between them. I am a bit frightened and not totally comfortable with it, but I guess this is understandable. But I do want to play along. A part of me is looking forward. I certainly feel better with me and my relationship with Gema when I am in submissive mode. That's when I feel that I love her most. But although I am opened to being dominated, it's something she or both of them have to wrestle: I cannot just be submissive, I have the need to oppose (at least a bit) and make them earn it. Not sure if that's the case with all subs.

Gema can now read English pretty well, but not to the point where she really enjoys it. She understands the meaning, but it takes her some time to digest the sentences. I don't think she is following me here and I would prefer she wouldn't. I need this escape valve and a certain feeling of privacy.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:54 am

MaxCargo wrote:Great to hear from you again. Of course, I have to admit I'm quite curious, how is it to make love to Gema with her new breasts? And how is her size now?

You also told about the possible involvment of this Mario guy in the future, then there is of course the dubious Gerardo, who wants even more time with your wife, and not to forget his friends, the custome in Barcelona. Also the greater workload. I mean, is this all not a bite too much? Isn't the risk that there is not enough "alone time" left just for you and Gema as a married couple?
Hope we don't have to wait too long for your next update. Take care.
Yes, you have a good point, it might be all too much. Mario is low priority. It's a project of hers, but it is not top in the list. But still, there are a lot of things happening, which leaves us less time for us. The good thing for you guys is that I have "volunteered" to translate her books (she has just launched the second one), to fill up my alone time.

The risks are there, but it's also a unique opportunity. How many times does a wife meet a bull that satisfies her on a psychological level? There are many young studs out there with big cocks and great endurance, but quite immature and not really dominant, at least not in a way my wants. I think we have to take the opportunity, while making sure that we have also time for us. The good thing is that now I will be present when she goes seeing Gerardo. It's not alone time with her, but it's good.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Say_Oy wrote:I was wondering how it ended with Manolo - her blog just kind of drifted off to wondering about new levels of submission.
I'm glad that you will get to go to Gerardo's. A new adventure for you.
I am realizing Gerardo does not communicate intentions but springs things on people. Before reacting to something you might not like take a deep breath and give yourself a minute to think things over. You may want to review some rules / limits with him... or Gema as intermediary if he ignores you. I think he does not understand how you let your wife be used by another man which is why he ignores you. At the same time he obviously gets turned on by having her fuck another man... he just doesn't understand your side since you are submissive.
The story with Manolo ended just there, were she finished telling it. Nothing else has happened with him since then. Summarizing for the rest of the folks: Her boss Gerardo took her to his friend's house, to play at the pool. That was the second time. He tasked her with seducing Manolo, but forbade her to be too explicit (e.g. no touching of genitals, unless he made the move). Unbelievable, she failed! It's a weird thing. Why would he refuse. I don't know, but there must be something going on between Gerardo en his best friend Manolo. Then he made her crawl like a dog, give both of them a foot massage, and even made her lick their feets! The worst: she got off on this! How could she? And that's where it ended. After the foot massage, Gerardo and Gema left Manolo's house and nothing has been heard of since from Manolo. But I have the feeling there will be a third part.

Yes, I think Gerardo gets off on having people do things and controlling them and the situation. And I think it's not just him controlling her, but also at the same time controlling his friend Manolo. So this might be the key to this weird scene. He doesn't just want her to fuck him in order to show his dominance over her, he somehow wants to control Manolo as well, maybe by showing him that he can fuck her thanks to him. Something like this could be an explanation for what happened.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 pm

MaxCargo wrote:Great to hear from you again. Of course, I have to admit I'm quite curious, how is it to make love to Gema with her new breasts? And how is her size now?
Well, at the moment I have to be extra careful with her breast. She is using almost 24x7 a special bra, but of course, we have made love with them at plain sight. It's... amazing! There are so firm and round, so protruding, so suggestive... Of course they are fake. Not only I know it, but they are visibly fake! I would never thought I would have said it, but that's not a bad thing, it's good. Gerardo told her, when he chose her implants, that it's about upgrading nature, not imitating nature. And to my shame, I must say that I agree. I am looking forward when she can get rid of these special bras and go braless with a dress or blouse. It really makes a difference now that they are so firm.

She was B cup, now she is C cup, possibly on the higher end, but they have to settle yet. But the thing is not just the bigger size, the point is really how they seem to invite to touch and suck them. They are now very... how can I say?... sexual! It's this unnatural attraction that makes them obviously fake, although they are not oversized.

cuckoldfan
Virgin

Unread post by cuckoldfan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Daniel,
Hi may I ask you what are the most thrilling parts of being Gemma's cuckold ? She is a beautiful woman what does she like about her life. As long as you both are happy and your trust in each other is in place that is very important. I have read your whole thread and it has been a wild ride . As far as her new boobs go, that would be humiliating for me mostly because very large, medium or very small it don't matter to me , but I want only natural. That is just my choice. No mater what else happens good or not so good enjoy thrills that seem to be one of a kind. Have you found yourself in cuckold heaven very often? There are some many cuckolds out there that would love to be in your place as for me maybe I would but for how long that I don't know. Gemma really loves you I can tell by her blog.
CFAN

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Has anyone translated this blog into english with all the pics and vids mixed in? Would love to read the blog!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:06 pm

GemsHubby wrote:She was B cup, now she is C cup, possibly on the higher end, but they have to settle yet. But the thing is not just the bigger size, the point is really how they seem to invite to touch and suck them. They are now very... how can I say?... sexual! It's this unnatural attraction that makes them obviously fake, although they are not oversized.
I have thought on occasion my wife was considering it and contemplated the notion that she get something larger like DD...in for a penny in for a pound. Really glad you like them.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:43 pm

tit4atat wrote:Has anyone translated this blog into english with all the pics and vids mixed in? Would love to read the blog!
Try Google Translate - interesting translation that I am using to try to learn Spanish.... very slowly ... by looking at the original and English. No Pics.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.