Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Wisher
$2 Ho

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:27 am

GemsHubby wrote:
Wisher wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:My wife is away with Gerardo in the Swiss Alps for skiing, like about a year ago. That's what she thinks, but Gerardo told me at the airport before leaving that he will take her to some special party.

A special party at some Chateau .... why am I reminded of a girl named Corrine?
Who's Corrine?
I thought everyone knew 'The Story of O'. Considering your situation, you might be interested in reading it.

Somehow in my mind, 'O' is associated with Corrine, maybe because of the actress that played the role in the film.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:46 am

It's always great to get an update from. You and Gema are a quite fascinating couple. I only hope we'll hear a little more frequently from you again in the future.
It looks like it was quite an hot and intense trip to Switzerland for Gema. Maybe you'll able to share more details about it on a later stage. You said you were baffled how willing she complied to Gerardo's wishes. Have you exactly expressed this to her? If so, how was her reaction to your feelings? In general, I'm quite curious how was your reunion and "reclamation" with Gema when she returned?

Oh, a big thank you for giving the heads up about the translation of the first book. I will definitely buy it. I'm wondering how you and Gema started all this. I hope we don't have to wait too long before we hear from you again. :up:

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:53 am

GemsHubby wrote:After the dance, women went all fours, aligned in a row, with their butts in the air. What seemed like the organizer of the party and presumably the owner of the chalet got the privilege to "test the waters". He put his dick inside each woman's pussy and fucked each of them for a few minutes (Gema told me that he put on a new condom between each fuck). After the last woman in the row got his dick, the real party started.
Sounds like a cool scene. Did she mention how many? In my mind I picture 6 or 7 at least.

Gema got fucked by some other men
Again, did she say how many?

It was a surprise party. Gema didn't know beforehand. What still baffles me is how willingly she complied to Gerardo's wishes.
Sounds like he has her trained well. Do you wonder if she would participate in that scene at your direction?

Latte1961
Prepubescent

Unread post by Latte1961 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:15 am

I am an avid reader of this blog and that of your wife, although I would prefer that Google translate did a better job on your wife's blog.
I am particularly fascinated by wife's decision to explore her dark desires and fantasies by entering into a submissive relationship with her lover Geraldo. She has increasingly come under his control. Geraldo is apparently a very experienced dom, who has probably trained many subs in the past. Gema has previously told you that "She has proposed to herself to try to experience whatever he proposes." Therefore why are you now baffled by how she willingly complied to Gerado's wish at the chateau party. She feels is only able to do these things because of her relationship with Geraldo.

I get the impression from these and other comments that you and Gema have spoken little about the future directions of her relationship with Geraldo and what it may actually entail. I think you may get some insight to what she may be thinking from an article she posted on her blog in January. The article was titled "Controlling submissive sexuality" and detailed how a dom could increasingly control his sub by using various methods to control her level of sexual excitement/arousal and orgasm control/denial. These are the same methods that Geraldo is currently using on your wife. In the article the author also writes about the dom expanding the submissive's sexual practices. He lists "exhibitionism, bisexuality, deep throat, sodomy, double penetration, sex with other people or groups, sex with strangers and or public places, bukake ... In advanced cases can also include sporadic prostitution, bestiality and scat." After your wife's visit to the chateau, there only appears to be the darker perversions left for your wife to explore.
Perhaps another sexual practice - perversion which can be added to the list is watersports. Geraldo certainly appears to be grooming your wife in this area, by requiring her to hold his penis whenever he urinates. I definitely believe that Geraldo has more ambitions in this area. Perhaps Geraldo hopes that one day your wife will allow him to pee on her, or swallow his pee, or even to gently suck his cock while he pees in her mouth and she swallows. Is it common for men in Spain to have an interest in this perversion?
The last statement in the article is perhaps the most insightful of all in regard to what your wife considers her relationship with Geraldo could potentially develop into. "The Master becomes the only reference in the life of the submissive, the only person in the world who can give happiness to the submissive." (excuse any errors in translation)
I am not sure if your wife wants to go that far, but I believe that she may be currently intrigued by the idea. Also, I believe, your wife has previously stated in her bog that "once you start down a path it is sometimes difficult to turn around and come back." Perhaps she realises that she may not be able to control how far she goes - she will go as far as Geraldo wants. Geraldo, I believe, would like to totally control your wife, not just have unfettered 24/7 access to her, but to own her body and soul. She would then willing do whatever he requests. She would become his toy, to do with as he wished. He would become the most important person in her life. I fear that it may already too late for her to turn back! You and your marriage to Gema are an irrelevancy.

Anyway, these are my current musings on your wonderful wife. I unfortunately only see increasingly dark clouds on the horizon for you.

I look forward to the next book. Do you have a publication date?

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:20 am

I swallow pee too. But I like cum much better.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:54 am

It has been a little while since I last checked on here. I have reread parts of your thread and want to thank you again for sharing your journey with us.
In general, how are you and Gema doing, hope everything is alright, it's been nearly two months since Gema's trip to Switzerland? How often does she meet with Gerardo these days, actually? Of course, I know they see eachother daily at work, I mean besides that, in the evenings, the nights, on the weekend?

Like others already said, I really hope you'll post more regularly again in the future. It always great to hear from you.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:51 am

Wisher wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:After the dance, women went all fours, aligned in a row, with their butts in the air. What seemed like the organizer of the party and presumably the owner of the chalet got the privilege to "test the waters". He put his dick inside each woman's pussy and fucked each of them for a few minutes (Gema told me that he put on a new condom between each fuck). After the last woman in the row got his dick, the real party started.
Sounds like a cool scene. Did she mention how many? In my mind I picture 6 or 7 at least.

Gema got fucked by some other men
Again, did she say how many?
She said she lost count. I pressed her to name a number, but she wouldn't. Either she can't remember, or she is ashamed of it. But in my mind I figure the same as you.
It was a surprise party. Gema didn't know beforehand. What still baffles me is how willingly she complied to Gerardo's wishes.
Sounds like he has her trained well. Do you wonder if she would participate in that scene at your direction?[/quote]

No, I don't wonder about that. I know she wouldn't. It's just the way it is: I am the cuckold and he's the bull. Bull's always get hotwives to do much more than husband's could ever ahieve, and that's ok.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:05 am

Latte1961 wrote:I am an avid reader of this blog and that of your wife, although I would prefer that Google translate did a better job on your wife's blog.
I am particularly fascinated by wife's decision to explore her dark desires and fantasies by entering into a submissive relationship with her lover Geraldo. She has increasingly come under his control. Geraldo is apparently a very experienced dom, who has probably trained many subs in the past. Gema has previously told you that "She has proposed to herself to try to experience whatever he proposes." Therefore why are you now baffled by how she willingly complied to Gerado's wish at the chateau party. She feels is only able to do these things because of her relationship with Geraldo.

I get the impression from these and other comments that you and Gema have spoken little about the future directions of her relationship with Geraldo and what it may actually entail. I think you may get some insight to what she may be thinking from an article she posted on her blog in January. The article was titled "Controlling submissive sexuality" and detailed how a dom could increasingly control his sub by using various methods to control her level of sexual excitement/arousal and orgasm control/denial. These are the same methods that Geraldo is currently using on your wife. In the article the author also writes about the dom expanding the submissive's sexual practices. He lists "exhibitionism, bisexuality, deep throat, sodomy, double penetration, sex with other people or groups, sex with strangers and or public places, bukake ... In advanced cases can also include sporadic prostitution, bestiality and scat." After your wife's visit to the chateau, there only appears to be the darker perversions left for your wife to explore.
Perhaps another sexual practice - perversion which can be added to the list is watersports. Geraldo certainly appears to be grooming your wife in this area, by requiring her to hold his penis whenever he urinates. I definitely believe that Geraldo has more ambitions in this area. Perhaps Geraldo hopes that one day your wife will allow him to pee on her, or swallow his pee, or even to gently suck his cock while he pees in her mouth and she swallows. Is it common for men in Spain to have an interest in this perversion?
The last statement in the article is perhaps the most insightful of all in regard to what your wife considers her relationship with Geraldo could potentially develop into. "The Master becomes the only reference in the life of the submissive, the only person in the world who can give happiness to the submissive." (excuse any errors in translation)
I am not sure if your wife wants to go that far, but I believe that she may be currently intrigued by the idea. Also, I believe, your wife has previously stated in her bog that "once you start down a path it is sometimes difficult to turn around and come back." Perhaps she realises that she may not be able to control how far she goes - she will go as far as Geraldo wants. Geraldo, I believe, would like to totally control your wife, not just have unfettered 24/7 access to her, but to own her body and soul. She would then willing do whatever he requests. She would become his toy, to do with as he wished. He would become the most important person in her life. I fear that it may already too late for her to turn back! You and your marriage to Gema are an irrelevancy.

Anyway, these are my current musings on your wonderful wife. I unfortunately only see increasingly dark clouds on the horizon for you.

I look forward to the next book. Do you have a publication date?
My wife sees Gerardo as a great opportunity for her and for us. A lucky shot. Not only he gives her financial stability, but also he knows how to take her down a path she was curious to walk. She has always behave rather submissive with her lovers, but Gerardo is taken her to the next level and the level after that, and she loves they way he does it: not too fast, not too slow, no false macho-man but caring and understanding authority, etc.

I don't know where this is leading us and neither does she. You are right in saying that we haven't talked much about our future, and I am not sure why we haven't done it. For the most part, we just prefer not to plan, I guess. But I realize that it may also be because the future could look a bit uncomfortable in some way for which neither of us might be prepared yet, which brings us back to the point that it is better not to plan, because what we may think in future is not what we think now.

I have no clue if watersports are top fetish in Spain. I guess it is just like everywhere else. I don't know if that's what Gerardo wants to do with her. But furthermore, I don't even know if he isn't already doing it with her. That's something she wouldn't tell me. It's kind of private for her, and I respect that. Remember, we have an agreement where she doesn't need to tell me everything. She can delay information and she can even withhold it. I respect that, because I believe in privacy, even within a couple. I trust her. But sometimes it freaks me out, although in a good sense, as I don't know when she is just teasing me or when she just doesn't want to tell me. But that's ok.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:12 pm

GemsHubby wrote:She said she lost count. I pressed her to name a number, but she wouldn't. Either she can't remember, or she is ashamed of it. But in my mind I figure the same as you.

I sure would like to know more about that event. How many other women for example.

But I guess I'll never know. I don't read books any more, so even if she wrote about it in detail there I wouldn't know.

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:42 pm

hello Daniel, in some ways I envy you for the point where you are with Gemma, I think that she knows you very well and has learned to play with your darkest fantasies giving you moments of extreme pleasure, but at the same time your situation would create a lot of anxiety to me.
I think that in some moments I would feel extremely jealous, sad, humiliated and inadequate because not only I am unable to give the woman I love what she needs but I am not even close to her during some experiences so profound and important for her.
The fact that in those moments there is another man at her side would drive me crazy, I'm not talking about sex but the experiences that are marking and changing the soul of the woman you love, I don’t know how you can bear that situation.
I just read about when Gemma in Switzerland sees your picture with Lydia and after asking Gerardo to spank her to calm the emotions that the photo has caused her, she indulges in his arms crying for twenty minutes. Not being able to be next to her in those moments would make freaks me out, I don’t know how I could stand it, it's like creating a furrow with the woman I love.
The fact that in those moments there is Gerardo at her side and not you, it does not make you feel as if your bond with Gemma was weakening while on the contrary the one between her and Gerardo is strengthening? you're not afraid that those moments can be the real threat to your relationship with your wife?

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:04 pm

alex7419 wrote:hello Daniel, in some ways I envy you for the point where you are with Gemma, I think that she knows you very well and has learned to play with your darkest fantasies giving you moments of extreme pleasure, but at the same time your situation would create a lot of anxiety to me.
I think that in some moments I would feel extremely jealous, sad, humiliated and inadequate because not only I am unable to give the woman I love what she needs but I am not even close to her during some experiences so profound and important for her.
The fact that in those moments there is another man at her side would drive me crazy, I'm not talking about sex but the experiences that are marking and changing the soul of the woman you love, I don’t know how you can bear that situation.
I just read about when Gemma in Switzerland sees your picture with Lydia and after asking Gerardo to spank her to calm the emotions that the photo has caused her, she indulges in his arms crying for twenty minutes. Not being able to be next to her in those moments would make freaks me out, I don’t know how I could stand it, it's like creating a furrow with the woman I love.
The fact that in those moments there is Gerardo at her side and not you, it does not make you feel as if your bond with Gemma was weakening while on the contrary the one between her and Gerardo is strengthening? you're not afraid that those moments can be the real threat to your relationship with your wife?
I would guess that Gerardo understands what is happening. I’m sure he feels angst, he says as much, but he also realizes he living out a fantasy at a level few will ever experience. Kinda like flying to the moon. Would you risk your very life for such an experience? Not everyone would, but an astronaut would in a heart beat, and a true cuckold would do just about anything to experience what Gerardo is currently experiencing.

Beyond that, I don’t think at this point he could stop this train even if he wanted to... and I don’t think he even really wants to... so at this point, just enjoy the ride. It’s one hell of a ride!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:06 pm

GemsHubby wrote: I don't know where this is leading us and neither does she. You are right in saying that we haven't talked much about our future, and I am not sure why we haven't done it. For the most part, we just prefer not to plan, I guess. But I realize that it may also be because the future could look a bit uncomfortable in some way for which neither of us might be prepared yet
It certainly sounds that Gemma is having the time of her life. Yet somehow I have the feeling that both she and you realize that you are flying way too close to the sun and someday it is going to consume your marriage in a fiery demise. It is obvious that you are both enjoying this adventure (her a lot more than you, but you seem to be coping). As long as it continues to be fun for both of you I'm all for you continuing. But please--both of you--keep in mind that this cannot continue forever. And that it might very likely escalate to a point of disaster. My advice: Continue, but be ever vigilant--and pull back when it escalates too far too fast.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:58 am

alex7419 wrote: The fact that in those moments there is Gerardo at her side and not you, it does not make you feel as if your bond with Gemma was weakening while on the contrary the one between her and Gerardo is strengthening? you're not afraid that those moments can be the real threat to your relationship with your wife?
Yes it certainly does. There is no doubt that the strength of her bond with Gerardo is increasing. I think he knows very well what he is doing. My wife is aware of it herself, but she consciously accepts it, even lusts for it. As someone else said it, we are both aware that we are maybe flying too close to the sun, but the sun is so beautiful... Awareness doesnt avoid getting burned, but it may help, yet. I think we've moved too far into it to stop this right now. I don't know how strong we will get burned, but I am still convinced that we are going to survive it and that this will just make us stronger for the years together that are still to come.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:09 am

I am not supposed to release any information before she posts it on her blog, but I cannot avoid the temptation of advancing you an interesting thing that happened. I know that that part of the story is in her queue wating to be published, as she made me write it to tell it in first person.

While my wife was in Switzerland with Gerardo, Lidia (the other girl Gerardo has and who joins them from time to time), came to my house. She is a crazy, innocent looking bitch, I can tell you. She came by unexpected. I guess Gerardo gave her our address. She had teased me before and I initially resisted inviting her in, but she threaten me to undress at the door, where our neighbours could see her. I allowed her in, and as I feared and secretely wished for, she teased me. I got a hard-on, but she used ice to cool me down... and I ended up in a chastity device of hers. Then she left. I had to explain afterwards to my wife what happened. She wasn't particularly happy, of course. But after all, those were "the captain's orders", weren't day?

It was extremely embarrassing, but exciting and funny as well. The really bad thing was that I couldn't reclaim her after picking her up at the airport. I wanted to make love to her, as I oftentimes do when she has had sex with another man, but with that chastity device on, I couldn't.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:11 am

GemsHubby wrote:
It was extremely embarrassing, but exciting and funny as well. The really bad thing was that I couldn't reclaim her after picking her up at the airport. I wanted to make love to her, as I oftentimes do when she has had sex with another man, but with that chastity device on, I couldn't.
Very interesting development. Curious what role Lidia plays in all of this. Do you think Gerardo tries to use her to put a wedge between you and Gema? But far more important, how long did it take until you were freed from that chastity device and you could finally make love to Gema and reclaim her? I hope you are able to tell us a little more about your reunion after her trip.

Please, don't let us wait too long for your response. It's eagerly awaited;)

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:04 am

What did Gemma tell you when she found out you had not done anything with Lydia? did she try to make up for what she did and said with the two Slavs when she thought you betrayed her? didn't she feel that she acted unfairly against you?
I would like you to intervene more often in the forum, I think so many would like to have your point of view on the trip you are doing with Gemma, I know it is difficult to talk about things so intimate and personal, even if the anonymity that allows you the web should still help a little, but what you are living with your wife is so wonderful and intense that many of us would want to be part of it even if indirectly through your story
thank you

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:14 pm

CuckGuy wrote:are you italian/live in italy. it seems by the names. ..
They live in Spain.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Oh man, your thread is really one of the most exciting ones on this forum. I wish you would post more often again. Is there a specific reason why you have stopped posting more regularly? Is it too time consuming? Which would be understandable, of course.

If I'm correct the trip to Switzerland and the immediate aftermath took place about three months ago. I hope you're able to give us a summary about what has happened since then? You have talked about maybe getting "burned".
But especially, like another commentator already asked, when did you finally reclaim your beloved Gema and you two had penetrative sex with eachother again?

Please take care youself and your wife as well.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:01 am

alex7419 wrote:What did Gemma tell you when she found out you had not done anything with Lydia? did she try to make up for what she did and said with the two Slavs when she thought you betrayed her? didn't she feel that she acted unfairly against you?
I would like you to intervene more often in the forum, I think so many would like to have your point of view on the trip you are doing with Gemma, I know it is difficult to talk about things so intimate and personal, even if the anonymity that allows you the web should still help a little, but what you are living with your wife is so wonderful and intense that many of us would want to be part of it even if indirectly through your story
thank you
I would have normally reclaimed my wife after her trip with her boss, but locked as I was, that was not possible. My wife was somewhat pissed at first, but then she adapted quickly and took my ass. I guess this was a different way of reconnecting. She is still a bit angry with me because I let Lidya lock me up, but she is understanding for the most part. It is exciting for me to be locked up by this beautiful but yet crazy girl. I honestly don't know where this is leading to, but it is a fun play, even though I can't have fun with my dick. Gemma is a somewhat jealous as well. But she also has a good relationship with the girl for the most part. And believe that she sees that the advantage for that girl playing dominance with me is that she can submerge herself more into her submissiveness towards Gerardo, which I know is what she wants. So I guess she is experiencing contradictory feelings, just as we cuckolds do oftentimes.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:36 am

Xalar11 wrote:Oh man, your thread is really one of the most exciting ones on this forum. I wish you would post more often again. Is there a specific reason why you have stopped posting more regularly? Is it too time consuming? Which would be understandable, of course.

If I'm correct the trip to Switzerland and the immediate aftermath took place about three months ago. I hope you're able to give us a summary about what has happened since then? You have talked about maybe getting "burned".
But especially, like another commentator already asked, when did you finally reclaim your beloved Gema and you two had penetrative sex with eachother again?

It's nothing special why I don't post moreoften. I guess one goes from times when you feel the thrill of posting an update and times when you just don't. Sorry guys (and gals, if any).

You are correct in your assumptions, that trip happened several months ago. As I just explained above, I wasn't able to reclaim my wife, because Lydia had stopped by the house and had played with me, fooling a bit around. She ended up putting me in chastity. But I was still able to reclaim my wife, just not as usual. But as a write these words, I realize that it was rather she who reclaimed me, instead of the other way around. She pegged me and took my ass. I can't say I didn't like it.

The weekend after her arrival, we thougth that we would meet at Gerardo's house. I honestly was hoping to see Lydia again. She is a fine young lady. A crazy bitch, but always refreshing and true. And she has the lock to my chastity device. So I was hoping to see her and let her play with me a bit more, or at least see her and my wife together. But instead Gerardo had a different plan. He called my wife and told her that he wanted her to go out with Lydia, just the two of them. I felt both excited and frustrated. But I got to see Lydia, as she arrived at our house to pick my wife up. While my wife was preparing herself upstairs, Lydia fooled a bit with me around. No kissing, nothing like that. She was mostly fucking my mind. She asked me to show her my chastity device and so I did. And then she took her panties off and asked me to put them on. And so I did. Gemma was not overly pleased to hear this later on when I told her, but she understood. A bit of fooling around and flirting is not like I am cheating on her, don't you think so, guys?

Before they left, I got to see them kissing in the living room. That was amazing! It was so sensual. My dick tried to stand up, but of course it couldn't, and instead it just hurt. But the pain was worth it. I haven't seem them having sex yet, and I so much wished I could. But seeing them kissing... Amazing!

Lydia had two gifts for my wife before they left to party. One was a temporary tattoo (A kind of sticker. The ink is transfered to the skin by applying water on it). She had the same one on her shoulder. It was too sexy fey kissing. The tattoo was well visible, as it was not covered by her dress (I forgot to mention that she had given her a dress as well, which she was to wear for the night). The second one was a choker, with a triskelion sign on it. She put it on my wifes throat and then gave her a second one, so that she could return the favor. So off they went, sexy-dressed, with matching tattoos and chokers.

I learned afterwards that Gerardo had asked my wife to make Lydia feel very special that night. He had asked her to behave like her lover. He didn't want her to just act, he wanted her to feel it for that night. Now, my wife is not bisexual. She has had threesomes with Lydia and Gerardo and she enjoyed it, but she doesn't have feelings for persons of her same sex. But Gerardo insisted that he wanted her to try hard and to feel that way for that night. I don't know how my wife managed to do it, but she assures me that although she knew that it was all staged, she did feel like Lydia's lover. I don't know, I guess this is how good actors do their job. They don't just act, they believe what they are doing, they believe being that character, even though they know it's just a show. That's my explanation on it.

Gerardo was extremely pleased with her performance. Apparently Lydia reported back to Gerardo and told him that my wife had made her truly feel like her beloved couple. Gerardo said that this was an important test for what was yet to come. He said that he didn't just want obedience. He explained that what he wanted was someone who truly desired and enjoyed what she was doing, even though it might be contrary to her nature. He said that this flexibility of the mind to truly desire and feel it is what he wanted and what she needed for what was yet to come.

And then he told her that for her great performance he had earned herself a special gift. He asked her to tell him a wish and that he would grant it to her. It took my wife some time to think about it, as she was rubbing herself against his shoe, but she finally told him what she wanted. I first thought that she wanted to have the key for my chastity device. It's strange, but I wanted her to say it, but then I also didn't want her to do so. In any case, she ended up wishing for a holiday with all three of us together.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:55 pm

It's fantastic to hear from you again. It must have been on amazing sight, Lidia together with your wife. Can't wait about the report about your vacation, if you already have taken it.
But, in danger of getting on your nerves you still haven't told when you finally had vaginal sex with Gema and reclaimed after her trip to Switzerland? Please, I really hope you have did it together since then, otherwise I would be very worried?

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:45 am

Thanks for the updates GemsHubby

So are you still locked in chastity controlled by Lydia?
Are you let out on a regular basis to clean, and maybe be allowed to cum?

Very hot to hear that Your Wife wished for a holiday for all three of you.

Sincerely
elina

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Xalar11 wrote:It's fantastic to hear from you again. It must have been on amazing sight, Lidia together with your wife. Can't wait about the report about your vacation, if you already have taken it.
But, in danger of getting on your nerves you still haven't told when you finally had vaginal sex with Gema and reclaimed after her trip to Switzerland? Please, I really hope you have did it together since then, otherwise I would be very worried?
This is embarrassing... why are you guys so fixated on the question of vaginal sex? :oops:

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:37 pm

elina wrote:Thanks for the updates GemsHubby

So are you still locked in chastity controlled by Lydia?
Are you let out on a regular basis to clean, and maybe be allowed to cum?

Very hot to hear that Your Wife wished for a holiday for all three of you.

Sincerely
elina
My wife has a key now. The second key, actually. It just wasn't practical not to be allowed out until seeing Lydia: safety, washing, etc. She has the key, but she had to promise not to unlock me for sex without asking Lydia for permission. And I believe she wasn't extremely unhappy about that.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:02 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Xalar11 wrote:Oh man, your thread is really one of the most exciting ones on this forum. I wish you would post more often again. Is there a specific reason why you have stopped posting more regularly? Is it too time consuming? Which would be understandable, of course.

It's nothing special why I don't post moreoften. I guess one goes from times when you feel the thrill of posting an update and times when you just don't. Sorry guys (and gals, if any).

You are correct in your assumptions, that trip happened several months ago. As I just explained above, I wasn't able to reclaim my wife, because Lydia had stopped by the house and had played with me, fooling a bit around. She ended up putting me in chastity. But I was still able to reclaim my wife, just not as usual. But as a write these words, I realize that it was rather she who reclaimed me, instead of the other way around. She pegged me and took my ass. I can't say I didn't like it.

The weekend after her arrival, we thougth that we would meet at Gerardo's house. I honestly was hoping to see Lydia again. She is a fine young lady. A crazy bitch, but always refreshing and true. And she has the lock to my chastity device. So I was hoping to see her and let her play with me a bit more, or at least see her and my wife together. But instead Gerardo had a different plan. He called my wife and told her that he wanted her to go out with Lydia, just the two of them. I felt both excited and frustrated. But I got to see Lydia, as she arrived at our house to pick my wife up. While my wife was preparing herself upstairs, Lydia fooled a bit with me around. No kissing, nothing like that. She was mostly fucking my mind. She asked me to show her my chastity device and so I did. And then she took her panties off and asked me to put them on. And so I did. Gemma was not overly pleased to hear this later on when I told her, but she understood. A bit of fooling around and flirting is not like I am cheating on her, don't you think so, guys?

Before they left, I got to see them kissing in the living room. That was amazing! It was so sensual. My dick tried to stand up, but of course it couldn't, and instead it just hurt. But the pain was worth it. I haven't seem them having sex yet, and I so much wished I could. But seeing them kissing... Amazing!

Lydia had two gifts for my wife before they left to party. One was a temporary tattoo (A kind of sticker. The ink is transfered to the skin by applying water on it). She had the same one on her shoulder. It was too sexy fey kissing. The tattoo was well visible, as it was not covered by her dress (I forgot to mention that she had given her a dress as well, which she was to wear for the night). The second one was a choker, with a triskelion sign on it. She put it on my wifes throat and then gave her a second one, so that she could return the favor. So off they went, sexy-dressed, with matching tattoos and chokers.

I learned afterwards that Gerardo had asked my wife to make Lydia feel very special that night. He had asked her to behave like her lover. He didn't want her to just act, he wanted her to feel it for that night. Now, my wife is not bisexual. She has had threesomes with Lydia and Gerardo and she enjoyed it, but she doesn't have feelings for persons of her same sex. But Gerardo insisted that he wanted her to try hard and to feel that way for that night. I don't know how my wife managed to do it, but she assures me that although she knew that it was all staged, she did feel like Lydia's lover. I don't know, I guess this is how good actors do their job. They don't just act, they believe what they are doing, they believe being that character, even though they know it's just a show. That's my explanation on it.

Gerardo was extremely pleased with her performance. Apparently Lydia reported back to Gerardo and told him that my wife had made her truly feel like her beloved couple. Gerardo said that this was an important test for what was yet to come. He said that he didn't just want obedience. He explained that what he wanted was someone who truly desired and enjoyed what she was doing, even though it might be contrary to her nature. He said that this flexibility of the mind to truly desire and feel it is what he wanted and what she needed for what was yet to come.

And then he told her that for her great performance he had earned herself a special gift. He asked her to tell him a wish and that he would grant it to her. It took my wife some time to think about it, as she was rubbing herself against his shoe, but she finally told him what she wanted. I first thought that she wanted to have the key for my chastity device. It's strange, but I wanted her to say it, but then I also didn't want her to do so. In any case, she ended up wishing for a holiday with all three of us together.

Very hot!!! I love your story, and I am looking forward to you watching Lydia, your wife and Gerardo in a sensual superhot threesome. Any hope for that?

I see several similarities between your story and OHW member Chris15. His fiance's boss is fucking her and some other women in a harem of sorts. Totally dominating her and they seduce women together. There is this also sexy seductress sarah or so, who behaves a bit like your Lydia behaves.
What do you think of his hot story? :D
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50254