Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wmraim
Experienced

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:20 pm

"The contract basically says that she is his personal assistant, which includes the duty of satisfying HIM sexually."
"This is just a private contract between both."
"her boss...is not even good looking...is sixty something but he looks older"
"He booked an expensive hotel, expensive spa treatment for her...she found a beautiful bouquet of roses on her bed"
"They had dinner at the hotel's restaurant."
Her boss had foreseen they would have access to the pool area and he had bought her a sexy swim suit.
"She was wearing a beautiful, long, red see-through dress a former lover had bought her...red bra underneath, but no panties."
"she took his hand, stepped in front of him, looked him in the eyes and kissed him deeply. It was kind of as she was surrendering to him."
"She said that the sex was ok...and waking up with his arms surrounding her."

"We have been in the hotwife-cuckold ...It all started when I pushed her to try it."
"encouraging your wife to fuck other men"
"It's ironic to me that one could dream and wish for years for such a situation and then when it appears find it isn't at all as enjoyable as you'd envisioned."

Here's the way I see it. We have an elderly man, who still has some mojo. He's found an attractive work assistant who he gets to look at everday. Now his mind does wander and he would be so frustrated if his advances would be rejected.
So he finds a babe who can do the work he needs and will fuck.
Well to ensure his advances won't get rejected he puts it in writing, she knowingly agrees.
He's not a sex maniac, he's a romantic, he wines and dines and has the satisfaction that all his pre-act gests will culminate to his satisfaction.
He plays the role of sugar daddy.
Gem has a healthy attitude to sex. She enjoys the wining and dining. She still does office work, keeping up her professional skills. So she works for a sugar daddy. She could do worse.

As for
"Do you think he would find a customer that would accept a deal if he included her sexual services?"
There are many ways to close a deal, doesn't have to be an outright sexual favor but if she were to be without underwear, and sort of showing off, while a deal was being negotiated, it may lubricate the atmosphere. There are other boards where woman who were employed as facilitators describe their roles.

Seems to me you kinda of like her having sex with other men.
Now she has a sugar daddy.
Why not enjoy it?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:25 pm

wmraim wrote: There are many ways to close a deal, doesn't have to be an outright sexual favor but if she were to be without underwear, and sort of showing off, while a deal was being negotiated, it may lubricate the atmosphere.
I asked my wife if she thinks that this was his purpose when he unbuttoned her blouse (she was wearing a bra) just before the meeting with the customer started. She responded with a smile and asked me "What do you think?". I wasn't able to respond.
wmraim wrote: Seems to me you kinda of like her having sex with other men.
Now she has a sugar daddy.
Why not enjoy it?
I don't know. I am not totally against it. I am just not totally for it. Why? Because I love it when she does it out of lust, but it feels wrong when she (partially) does it for money. I have been thinking about this, reading about what drives cuckolds. Many sources say that a cuckold husband is a provider husband. His primary role is providing security (financial, emotional, etc.) to the hotwife and he accepts that he is a secondary provider of sex. A sugar daddy competes not only in the sexual area, in which the cuckold (me) has already accepted "defeat", but now he threatens to compete also in the aspect of a provider, at least the financial part. This seems to leave me to provide only the emotional part. It is of course the most important part, but somehow, I feel diminished. I am not sure if this is what is creating discomfort in me. I am just trying to think loud, to rationalize it, trying to grasp my subconscious emotions, to put some logic to them.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:04 pm

"She asked me" - What did I think the purpose for him to unbuttoned her blouse just before the meeting with the customer?
"I wasn't able to respond."

"it feels wrong when she (partially) does it for money."

You've just learned a lesson.
She knows body language and sex is part of the economy.
She has power over his clients. Maybe she helped seal the deal.
The sex with an old man is just a way to celebrate a successful business transaction, to please him. It may become a partnership.
The old man may be able to wine and dine better than you.
You are vulnerable, you're going to have to find out whether she thinks it's worth having you around.

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 pm

i don't understand you at all. if she wants to do it and you like it, why not let her. maybe her thing is to get paid?
beside, does the contract says that she cant do other men? she still can do it with the boss if she is ok with it and still do other men that attractive and gets her going.
whats wrong with that?

uncle

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Your wife likes it. Is that what's bothering you?

loveherso
Trainable

Unread post by loveherso » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Her blog..
She started a blog with photos of what seem to be a boss and a subordinate hottie?
What is up with that? It seems like the answer would be seriously fascinating.
"If you so much as hold hands with another girl..we're done."

dcguy3
Experienced

Unread post by dcguy3 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:44 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:The contract basically says that she is his personal assistant, which includes the duty of satisfying HIM sexually. I don't think that this includes serving other people, including clients. Or at least, I hope so.
As an attorney in the US, I'm amazed that such a "contract" would exist. Of course, I'm not familiar with the law of Spain, but in the US, such a contract would amount to an agreement for prostitution, which would be unenforceable, and probably serve as the basis for a sexual harassment lawsuit.

DM
its a void contract but it would be the basis that sexual contact was not unwelcome
and that sexual contact was reasonable.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:50 am

unclecuck wrote:i don't understand you at all. if she wants to do it and you like it, why not let her. maybe her thing is to get paid?
beside, does the contract says that she cant do other men? she still can do it with the boss if she is ok with it and still do other men that attractive and gets her going.
whats wrong with that?

uncle
It's not that I don't let her do it. I support her in all this and any other decision she takes. Furthermore, it is her decision to take, not mine; I have no saying at all in this. She can take any sex partner she wants - that's the deal we arranged long time ago. I trust her fully.

The contract doesn't say she can't do other men. It only says that she has to please him, but it is not exclusive. It doesn't say either that she has to please clients or other men he could demand. It doesn't say it... but that doesn't mean that she can't do it. If her boss asked her to satisfy a client, she could refuse because this is not part of the contract... or she could accept it for the thrill or because she acknowledges that he has the power (be it real, which partially is, because the extra money is very welcome and although it is not part of the contract, she could feel that she still needs to do it and obey him, or be it fantasy, which again partially is the case, because I do think she gets off on the thrill of delegating who controls her sexuality).

It's nothing wrong with it. I just happen to feel a turmoil, different than when she fucked other men just for sex. I can't change it, it just feels different. But that doesn't mean that I am totally against it or that I want to prohibit it (which I can't, because she is free to do as she wants).

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:52 am

D+D wrote:Your wife likes it. Is that what's bothering you?
I hope I knew what is bothering me. It just have this feeling, but writing here and reading your feedback helps me processing it. As I said in the previous post, I believe that it makes me uneasy that he is her sugar daddy and that he therefore occupies part of the space of the provider role which should be exclusively mine. I guess I am just getting into a higher cuckold level and I am even losing the privilege of being her sole provider.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:04 am

loveherso wrote:Her blog..
She started a blog with photos of what seem to be a boss and a subordinate hottie?
What is up with that? It seems like the answer would be seriously fascinating.
About a year ago or so she started a blog to share her hotwife experience with others. It was meant to help others who were starting in this and also to write down and retain her history so that we could recall it later. The blog had great feedback and someone suggested she should write a book and so she did. Just a month ago, she polished the story and published it in Kindle format. Of course, she had to take down the blog as it wouldn't make sense to try to sell the book in Amazon but keep the full story for free on the blog. Many followers were disappointed and wanted to keep a more live contact with her and so she started to blog in Tumblr. The book tells the story of how she started. The Tumblr blog is telling her actual live (so, the experience with her boss). There is a gap of several years between the story of the book and what is happening right now (she is considering writing a second book to catch up).

Unfortunately for you guys, the book and her Tumblr are in Spanish, as she doesn't speak English. But on the bright side, she accepted putting her photo on the cover of the book. She normally is paranoid about posting her pictures, so this was a great step. This gave me the opportunity to use the same picture on my avatar (once it's out on the Internet, it's out, so it doesn't matter if I use it here). It seems like she is liking the experience to write her story and share it with others, and I enjoy it as well as it complements what she is telling me.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:51 am

I enjoy her tumblr blog. Are any of the pictures of her?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:04 am

D+D wrote:I enjoy her tumblr blog. Are any of the pictures of her?
The only one is the the cover page of her book, which is the same as the one in my avatar. On the book cover page, you can see her fucking me reverse-cowgirl style. On the avatar on this forum here, I have removed my legs from the pictures... she is much more sexy without me :-)

She is paranoid about posting her own pictures. The cover page was almost a miracle. She got so excited by the idea of publishing a book, that I was able to convince her to put a her own image on the cover. That's the only exception.

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:37 am

Gemshub.
is that her picture on your avatar?
Yum Yum Yum

other than that, here is an idea. might not like it or it will sound dumb.
it seems what bothering you the most is that she is doing it for money and makes good money out of it. and in this case you sure don't act like a cuckold and you want to be her provider or decision maker.
how about turn things around, whore her and enjoy it, use the money for your benefits, take trips, a sports car, expensive dinners and so on using just that money. i think you might enjoy it.
seems like she just started this and pretty soon her income will go way up as she will provide some services to the bosses client and the tip on those are good.

Uncle

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:10 am

unclecuck wrote:Gemshub.
is that her picture on your avatar?
Yum Yum Yum
Yes, that's my hotwife! She was riding me reverse-cowgirl, but I removed myself out of the picture with the editor.
unclecuck wrote: other than that, here is an idea. might not like it or it will sound dumb.
it seems what bothering you the most is that she is doing it for money and makes good money out of it. and in this case you sure don't act like a cuckold and you want to be her provider or decision maker.
how about turn things around, whore her and enjoy it, use the money for your benefits, take trips, a sports car, expensive dinners and so on using just that money. i think you might enjoy it.
seems like she just started this and pretty soon her income will go way up as she will provide some services to the bosses client and the tip on those are good.

Uncle
Good advice. I will try to follow it. It is much better trying to enjoy the ride than continue being worried. It's really the best thing I should do, since I don't have any saying in that anyway, which by the way, my wife just reminded me with a severe spanking after I bored her once again with my concerns.

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:16 am

which by the way, my wife just reminded me with a severe spanking after I bored her once again with my concerns.[/quote]

she really did that?
why you even coming to this place to ask for advise?
you have the best teacher at home and can take her advise and follow her.

tell Mrs Gem we admire her.

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:25 am

A weird mixture of cuck hubby feelings is, I think, quite normal and natural but... IMHO, things are as they should be. The boss is using the wife for his sexual satisfaction when and as he needs. What's the big deal? This is a fairly common thing. The wife spreads her legs to him and money and support is the result. She's a smart woman. How is this different from the relationship she has with hubby? Sure, there is a love connection with the hubby... granted, but so what? The financial arrangement is not much different than with the boss.

Let's face it folks, we ALL whore ourselves out for one thing or another. If it's not money then it's for something else we value. To my mind the boss and wife have no problem; their relationship is clear. The hubby needs to understand his role in all of this.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:51 am

dcguy3 wrote:
DavaoMike wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:The contract basically says that she is his personal assistant, which includes the duty of satisfying HIM sexually. I don't think that this includes serving other people, including clients. Or at least, I hope so.
As an attorney in the US, I'm amazed that such a "contract" would exist. Of course, I'm not familiar with the law of Spain, but in the US, such a contract would amount to an agreement for prostitution, which would be unenforceable, and probably serve as the basis for a sexual harassment lawsuit.

DM
its a void contract but it would be the basis that sexual contact was not unwelcome
I'm not passing judgment here, but just as an observation, if the wife came to me with this case in my state, I'd have a field day with it. First, I could argue inherent coercion, that the boss was in a position of authority and attempted to use the color of a "contract" to sexually exploit his subordinates. Of course, as the OP points out, Spain is probably entirely different.

DM

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Luvinlife wrote:How is this different from the relationship she has with hubby? Sure, there is a love connection with the hubby... granted, but so what? The financial arrangement is not much different than with the boss.
And this is exactly what causes the turmoil in me, although I have no doubt that she loves ME truly, regardless of financials. Still, it's not easy.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:22 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
dcguy3 wrote:
DavaoMike wrote:

DM
I'm not passing judgment here, but just as an observation, if the wife came to me with this case in my state, I'd have a field day with it. First, I could argue inherent coercion, that the boss was in a position of authority and attempted to use the color of a "contract" to sexually exploit his subordinates. Of course, as the OP points out, Spain is probably entirely different.

DM
Luckily for her boss, she has no such intention.

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Each of my ex wives have had sex with at least one of their superiors at work. No extra pay. No promotion but just job security.

The first wife was a paralegal for a much older attorney. He kept asking her various personal things such as bra size, etc. Eventually he took her to lunch and said she would go a long way toward a future in the firm if she would go out with him socially. She did. The sex was ok. Problem is he died of a heart attack about six months later.

The next wife was given a great position in a bank. Eventually she ended up having sex with all the bosses as they put it, we put you in this position, we can take you out of it. Two yrs later she went to work for another firm and the boss there made it plain he expected sex from all of the female staff members. Pay was good and he did buy some nice gifts. She eventually retired.

I have came to the conclusion that many women enjoy sex with either superiors or co workers.

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:44 pm

unclecuck wrote:which by the way, my wife just reminded me with a severe spanking after I bored her once again with my concerns.

she really did that?

tell Mrs Gem we admire.[/quote]

What Uncle Cuck said!
OK, Now I get it. Dude, it sounds to me like you married way out of your league. Be happy if you have a chance to clean your wife's aching pussy with your tongue after her "Boss" has his way with her, and be happy she's let you stay in the house. If she's hot enough to catch her wealthy boss's attention, she must be something special. And it doesn't sound like she's too put out about the situation. Most of us here would give our right nut to be in your position. Is it possible that she tells you she isn't attracted to him just to sooth your ego a bit? I love the idea your concerns "Bore" her. I'm guessing you have your hands full with a really haughty, spirited classy kind of girl who'd like to think of herself as working an honest job, than the whore she really is. Let her have her illusions. It sounds like she's having a better time with this than you'd like to admit. She's used to the status her position affords her as the bosse's mistress. And one other thing to remember. The situation isn't likely to last forever, so enjoy it while you can. Good luck!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:03 pm

old folks wrote:Each of my ex wives have had sex with at least one of their superiors at work. No extra pay. No promotion but just job security.

The first wife was a paralegal for a much older attorney. He kept asking her various personal things such as bra size, etc. Eventually he took her to lunch and said she would go a long way toward a future in the firm if she would go out with him socially. She did. The sex was ok. Problem is he died of a heart attack about six months later.

The next wife was given a great position in a bank. Eventually she ended up having sex with all the bosses as they put it, we put you in this position, we can take you out of it. Two yrs later she went to work for another firm and the boss there made it plain he expected sex from all of the female staff members. Pay was good and he did buy some nice gifts. She eventually retired.

I have came to the conclusion that many women enjoy sex with either superiors or co workers.
Awesome!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:15 pm

lonecuck wrote:
unclecuck wrote:which by the way, my wife just reminded me with a severe spanking after I bored her once again with my concerns.

she really did that?

tell Mrs Gem we admire.
What Uncle Cuck said!
OK, Now I get it. Dude, it sounds to me like you married way out of your league. Be happy if you have a chance to clean your wife's aching pussy with your tongue after her "Boss" has his way with her, and be happy she's let you stay in the house. If she's hot enough to catch her wealthy boss's attention, she must be something special. And it doesn't sound like she's too put out about the situation. Most of us here would give our right nut to be in your position. Is it possible that she tells you she isn't attracted to him just to sooth your ego a bit? I love the idea your concerns "Bore" her. I'm guessing you have your hands full with a really haughty, spirited classy kind of girl who'd like to think of herself as working an honest job, than the whore she really is. Let her have her illusions. It sounds like she's having a better time with this than you'd like to admit. She's used to the status her position affords her as the bosse's mistress. And one other thing to remember. The situation isn't likely to last forever, so enjoy it while you can. Good luck![/quote]

Thanks for the advice!

Since I convinced her a few years ago to become a hotwife, she has changed a lot. Initially she was a very modest girl with regards to sex, rather submissive as a spouse (outside sex). She had little experience before marrying me. And she would be very reticent to give me a blowjob or do any other stuff different to plain vaginal. But her first boyfriend really made her a slut... in the good sense of course. From there on, she has continued to evolve and she became more self confident in all aspects of live. Now she isn't submissive at all, at least not with me. But I like that. That's the slut I always dreamed of, although sometimes it scares me a bit, thinking of the monster I have created.

She is not really classy. She has become more classy, but deep inside her, she is still the rather modest and conservative woman I married. She has changed her spirit (for good), but not her heart (which is also good). As I said, sometimes I wonder about the monster I created... I never thought she would go this far.

No, I don't think she is physically attracted to her boss. The real age difference is big, but the physical appearances are even bigger. However, she might feel attracted to the whole situation and I have the feeling that one thing that turns her on is that he actually turns her off but she is still doing it. Do you know what I mean? It makes her feel more slutty and she seems to have gotten a taste for that.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Your wife entered the contract willingly, having other alternatives available.
She knew what her new boss looked like, and when the moment came she took
the initiative, even if you don't think he is good looking.

My guess is she has akin for the sex4money exchange, many women do, sometimes
wanting to feel used like a sexual thing.

You should ask her.
We here are just guessing. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:46 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
lonecuck wrote:

she really did that?

tell Mrs Gem we admire.
What Uncle Cuck said!
OK, Now I get it. Dude, it sounds to me like you married way out of your league. Be happy if you have a chance to clean your wife's aching pussy with your tongue after her "Boss" has his way with her, and be happy she's let you stay in the house. If she's hot enough to catch her wealthy boss's attention, she must be something special. And it doesn't sound like she's too put out about the situation. Most of us here would give our right nut to be in your position. Is it possible that she tells you she isn't attracted to him just to sooth your ego a bit? I love the idea your concerns "Bore" her. I'm guessing you have your hands full with a really haughty, spirited classy kind of girl who'd like to think of herself as working an honest job, than the whore she really is. Let her have her illusions. It sounds like she's having a better time with this than you'd like to admit. She's used to the status her position affords her as the bosse's mistress. And one other thing to remember. The situation isn't likely to last forever, so enjoy it while you can. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice!

Since I convinced her a few years ago to become a hotwife, she has changed a lot. Initially she was a very modest girl with regards to sex, rather submissive as a spouse (outside sex). She had little experience before marrying me. And she would be very reticent to give me a blowjob or do any other stuff different to plain vaginal. But her first boyfriend really made her a slut... in the good sense of course. From there on, she has continued to evolve and she became more self confident in all aspects of live. Now she isn't submissive at all, at least not with me. But I like that. That's the slut I always dreamed of, although sometimes it scares me a bit, thinking of the monster I have created.

She is not really classy. She has become more classy, but deep inside her, she is still the rather modest and conservative woman I married. She has changed her spirit (for good), but not her heart (which is also good). As I said, sometimes I wonder about the monster I created... I never thought she would go this far.

No, I don't think she is physically attracted to her boss. The real age difference is big, but the physical appearances are even bigger. However, she might feel attracted to the whole situation and I have the feeling that one thing that turns her on is that he actually turns her off but she is still doing it. Do you know what I mean? It makes her feel more slutty and she seems to have gotten a taste for that.[/quote]

i so want to respond to this just for you to see how lucky you are. unfortunately it is too personal and i am not ready to be judged.
if what you say is all true, let me know and i will PM you about it.