Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
yielding william
Experienced

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by yielding william » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:03 pm

After I had been encouraging my wife to let another man fuck her, her boss at her temporary job was the first. That went on for three months and a few times after. She has since been with a dozen guys and I love it all.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Hallo,
how were you last days with Gema before she went away on her vacation to Mexico? Did she something special to make it up to you for leaving you alone for a week, to demostrate her deep love for you?
I'm relatively sure she did, if I translate it correctly she said in one of her blog entries that "she will be forever faithful in her heart to you."
I hope I don't sound too impatient, but I really hope we get an update soon.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:58 pm

MaxCargo wrote:Hallo,
how were you last days with Gema before she went away on her vacation to Mexico? Did she something special to make it up to you for leaving you alone for a week, to demostrate her deep love for you?
I'm relatively sure she did, if I translate it correctly she said in one of her blog entries that "she will be forever faithful in her heart to you."
I hope I don't sound too impatient, but I really hope we get an update soon.
She told me that I could do everything with her, whatever I wanted. I have to confess that it turns me on visualzing how Gerardo dominates her and I am somewhat jealous of him. I am always the bottom with my wife. It's ok, I like it this way and I feel better if she takes the decisions and the initiative. It's just that sometimes, I would like to be on the top, just from time to time, to experience it. So I took advantage of her offer and tied her up with Gerardo's handcuffs. I could even have her ass! I have never had her anally. This is something she reserves for her bulls. I am mostly supportive, but... this was my chance! However, at some point of time, I stopped. Suddenly it didn't feel right dominating her. I stopped before taken her ass. It was my chance, I wanted it, but it wasn't right. I told her that it wasn't working and asked her to dominate me instead. She donned her strap-on and took me instead and I loved it. It felt sweet and calm. I guess I have a bit of a switch, but it seems I am mostly submissive in nature.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Interesting and troubling things have happened during her trip to Mexico with Gerardo. As we all expected, it has been quite intense, but believe she didn't expect it to be it from the very beginning. Beware spoiler alert! If you are following my wife's blog, you probably shouldn't continue reading this post. She hasn't told yet most of it, but I am sure she will over time. She has told me of course, and I feel I need to write it down to process it.

Just an example: he made her travel without suitcase. She did pack quite a big one (women!) and she went with it to the airport. But he had some friend there to help with the suitcases. When they arrived to the check-in, his friend and her suitcase were gone. He told her that she wouldn't need it with him.

She also bought some very nice boots especially for him and she was wearing them in the plane. But at the first trip to the beach, he made her abanon them in the sand. Kind of starting over without unnecessary baggage. Of course he bought her afterwards new boots and clothes, all to his liking. She came back home with a new big suitcase full of things.

And then the strange thing occurred: while she was becoming more and more submissive, she suddenly told him over dinner that she wanted to fuck one of his employees. He is a cocky one and always flirts with me wife. She says she isn't sure why she mentioned this to him. Maybe she wanted to rebel. She told him that she would love to be the boss of this guy and she would seduce him into doing nasty things for her. As you can see, my wife is a switch. She loves dominating me, but is mostly submissive with her lovers. Now, bringing another man in to dominate him is a new thing. Maybe she is trying to reaffirm herself and balance out her submissiveness towards her boss.

Anyway, this lead to a discussion, or as she states it, negotiation, and Gerardo agreed on restructuring some departments and put her on charge. Its a promotion. But it comes at some costs (and also some other benefits I am not going to list here right now). He wants her to have more overnights at his house. And he wants her to have her once a month for almost a week (several consecutive days). But that's not all. He wants her to show commitment by accepting to undergo a boobjob! She is smart and asked him to show commitment himself by including a golden parachute clause in her contract.

The boob job... the idea is breath taking. Since her motherhood, she has been always very selfconcious about her boobs. They are ok, natural and having lived all the stress of lactation. I have been encouraging her from time to time to get a boob job. I imagine her very sexy with new boobs. She is very attractive, but she could be so much more... She has always turned me down on this and I don't reproach it. Her tits are nice the way they are, she doesn't need plastic ones, she doesn't need the risk of a complication. I haven't insisted, I have just teased her from time to time, trying to open her up to the possibility, even just as a thought experiment. But she has always categorically refused. And now... she is considering it. Because HE told her. Isn't that going too far? I mean, it's hot, it's something I wanted, but it's HIM.

He has given her some free time to think about it and we are discussing it. She doesn't need my approval. First, she takes the decisions and that's ok. Second, it's her body. But it's something that affects us both and we are both thinking about it together. I am quite a mess. I don't know what to tell her. Should I encourage her? Forbid it because its HIM and it's creating an even bigger attachment? Should I be neutral, step back and let her make the decision? The latter is the least complicated for me and fits into my submissive nature. I am tempted to just do that, but then I think that I should also protect her and that this is probably going too far. Is it?

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:34 pm

Yes. It is.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:26 pm

Gema needs to explain to Gerardo that if she gets a boob job with silicone inserts he won't be able to slap them, at least not hard. I'm not sure if he likes that, so far he seems to be content with pinching nipples. Also, I'm just going with experience / input from one friend that had very large implants. She looked great but could not stand / was scared of rough treatment due to fear of damage to the implants.
Submissives modifying their body for their Dom is not unusual. Some accept tattoos, scarring, piercings. The friend I mentioned had the implants done at the request of her Dom. She also lost a lot of weight and had a lot of belly skin removed. Looked great with a scar like a string bikini. Then they split when he got other subs - a girl wants attention.
In a way, Gema getting a promotion - supervising others - is a great move on her part.
As part of this maybe she can negotiate you being more involved when she is at Gerardo's house for a long period. Maybe you can act as butler?
I am wondering who the "friends" are that show up at airports to dispose of suitecases, etc. are. Are they hired help or are they other submissives? Or other cuckolds? :)
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Wow, first thank you for the update. I agree there are some exciting but also concerning developments.
You ask if this all probabely going too far? Well, of course, I don't know every detail of your situation, but I would tend to say yes this is going probabely too far. As exciting and tempting this all sounds maybe this going in a direction, which is not necessarily healthy for your marriage. I think it's not the time for you to step back and simply let Gema decide. You should do it together. I hope you cleary vioce your concerns about this all to Gema.

From my point of view, its quite obvious that Gerardo wants a permanent stack of Gema. Not only of her body, but also of her mind and more important her heart. That’s probabely why he wants her to spent a complete week with him. I would be very, very reluctant about that. To spend a overnight once maybe even twice a week, ok, but a complete week, and I bet Gerardo doesn't want Gema to have any form of contact with you during that time, that would be way too much, in my opinion.
About the boobjob, yes, this fuels many male fantasies, I completely understand (If Gema getting one please don't go overboard with the size). But it would probabely let to further obligation on Gema's side towards Gerardo, if he's paying for it.
I know, you have told that your job situation is difficult. It's probabely a "crazy" idea of me, but if Gema should decide to go for a boobjob is it economical possible for you to pay ar least half of it? I mean to balance things out with Gerardo.

However,of course, the decision is only up to you and Gema. But don't do it in haste, but you certainly know this yourself. No matter what you do I wish you the very best.
I hope I don't sound too demanding but please don't let us wait too long for your next updates.
Take care. :)

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:49 am

Say_Oy wrote:Gema needs to explain to Gerardo that if she gets a boob job with silicone inserts he won't be able to slap them, at least not hard. I'm not sure if he likes that, so far he seems to be content with pinching nipples. Also, I'm just going with experience / input from one friend that had very large implants. She looked great but could not stand / was scared of rough treatment due to fear of damage to the implants.
Submissives modifying their body for their Dom is not unusual. Some accept tattoos, scarring, piercings. The friend I mentioned had the implants done at the request of her Dom. She also lost a lot of weight and had a lot of belly skin removed. Looked great with a scar like a string bikini. Then they split when he got other subs - a girl wants attention.
In a way, Gema getting a promotion - supervising others - is a great move on her part.
As part of this maybe she can negotiate you being more involved when she is at Gerardo's house for a long period. Maybe you can act as butler?
I am wondering who the "friends" are that show up at airports to dispose of suitecases, etc. are. Are they hired help or are they other submissives? Or other cuckolds? :)
Thanks as always for your wise advice. I don't think she would want him to slap her tits anyway. She is submissive to him, but she doesn't like pain. I don't think it would ever happen, regardless of if her tits were natural or had implants.

The airport friend? I have no clue. I don't think he is a submissive. Gerardo doesn't strike me like having male submissives. My guess he was either a friend or someone he paid for it, or maybe both.
Damn! I just rad your last words. I had totally overlooked them! You think it could be another cuckold? LIke if he has a hotwife harem with cuckold husbands who are submissive to him. You are such a scary creature! I don't know, but I think Gema is the only one he is seeing. But maybe I am wrong. He keeps surprising me.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:06 am

MaxCargo wrote:Wow, first thank you for the update. I agree there are some exciting but also concerning developments.
From my point of view, its quite obvious that Gerardo wants a permanent stack of Gema. Not only of her body, but also of her mind and more important her heart.
I don't know if he wants her heart, but I am sure he wants her soul.
About the boobjob, yes, this fuels many male fantasies, I completely understand (If Gema getting one please don't go overboard with the size). But it would probabely let to further obligation on Gema's side towards Gerardo, if he's paying for it.
Yes, he is paying for it.
I know, you have told that your job situation is difficult. It's probabely a "crazy" idea of me, but if Gema should decide to go for a boobjob is it economical possible for you to pay ar least half of it? I mean to balance things out with Gerardo.
It's a good idea. We do have some savings we could use.
(If Gema getting one please don't go overboard with the size).
She said that if we decided to go for the boobjob, it would be him deciding the size. That was one of his conditions. She said that he wanted this as a proof of trust in him. That's scary. What if he wants balloon-sized tits? I like them rather medium to small. I love them firm, but they should look natural. There is a saying here in Spain: if it doesn't fit into your hand, than it's not a tit, it's an udder. If it does fit, than it's not a tit, it's a grain. Size is different. Not too small, not too big. I have no clue if he likes them big. I guess not, because otherwise he wouldn't have "hired" my wife. But even he likes them medium, he might just want to go for big, to prove his power over her. Damn! Scary! I know, doctors wouldn't just put her an implant she hasn't agreed on. That's not realistic. That probably works on TV or in books, but not in real live. But I also know that if my wife gives her word, she keeps her promise. If she tells him that she will accept that he decides the size, chances are very high that she will go with it, regardless of his choice. She has always been this way, keeping her promises. But with Gerardo, that also adds to her submissiveness. So that's a matter I can't trust her about, because I don't trust HIM.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:03 am

GemsHubby wrote:But even he likes them medium, he might just want to go for big, to prove his power over her. Damn! Scary! I know, doctors wouldn't just put her an implant she hasn't agreed on. That's not realistic. That probably works on TV or in books, but not in real live. But I also know that if my wife gives her word, she keeps her promise. If she tells him that she will accept that he decides the size, chances are very high that she will go with it, regardless of his choice. She has always been this way, keeping her promises. But with Gerardo, that also adds to her submissiveness. So that's a matter I can't trust her about, because I don't trust HIM.
Therefore, I strongly recommend to you, if you have the savings, you should insist to pay half of it, to have a say about it. I think you also should make this clear to Gema that this is non-negotiable, if she really decides to have a boobjob. You're right, it's her body, but this all affects you as well. Certainly way more than Gerardo.

I know, you're comfortable with Gema making the decisions, but no matter what, if she's saying she trusts Gerardo, in this case, if she really goes for a boobjob, you have to step in, this matter is far too serious.
To be blunt, to hell with Gerardo's condition he wants to dictate the boobsize and probabely other things as well. You all should agree. Again, you should insist on this. If Gerardo doesn't want to agree to this terms, the surgery or at least any involvement of him in this case should be off the table.

Another issue I already ask you earlier about. What do think about Gema spending even more time with Gerardo? I would assume this is even more important than a possible boobjob?

Please; excuse me, if I got a little bite emotional. I hope I'm not too intrusive, but I feel occasionally a little concerned about you.
Please keep updated soon
Last edited by MaxCargo on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BJohn56
Prepubescent

Unread post by BJohn56 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Sorry, but I think this whole situation has become a little ridiculous. At first, I thought you had exactly what you wanted, and that Gema was doing a masterful job of keeping the men in her life happy. But as this has proceeded, I don't think that's the case after all... or at least not anymore. He wants her to get a boob job? Seriously? And Gema has so little self-esteem that she would consider this? If nothing else, I would think that the idea that Gerardo wants this shows it's not Gema that he cares about at all, but the idea of Gema, the fact that she's his whore, to do with as he pleases, and as his money dictates. And to say it is a matter of trust is a joke. It's a matter of control, pure and simple. And Gema has already shown him that she's obviously for sale, the price is the only thing that's actually negotiable. I've attempted talking with her on her blog several times, trying to get a read on what the situation truly is, because I'm concerned for you as well, Daniel. But she dodges the questions she doesn't want to answer every time because she KNOWS the answers and is afraid you'll discover the truth if you check her blog and she admits as much there. or maybe it's simply because she doesn't want to admit the truth to herself, I don't know. But the fact is that you're slowly but surely losing her, Daniel. Losing her. She's your wife, not Gerado's, yet what you really think doesn't appear to matter to her as much as what she wants, which is determined by what her boss/master/pimp wants. And surprise, surprise, if she accepts this surgery, then she will also need to spend yet more time with Gerardo and less with her husband. Time spent in luxurious locations, in pimping her out on business deals, in letting her fuck other men at his whim and pleasure, when he decides to, all very exciting I'm sure. She doesn't have to think at all, just do as she's told, and pretend it's a negotiation because that's the game he has her playing. Letting her think she has a say in things when she truly doesn't. More like she does what he wants and he pretends to make little concessions so that she'll think she maybe still has some semblance of control but doesn't. She's long since embraced this whole situation, and I can even see a mock wedding or binding of some sort shortly down the road, where he cuts the nuisance husband even further out of the picture. It was her idea to give Gerard a week away with her, no? Was that something she discussed with you so as if you had any real input in the decision? She wanted to do it, and so made pretence of giving her poor husband one single night where he could have her how he wanted as some kind of sham compensation, so he wouldn't give her a hard time about it or actually, maybe, grow a set of balls and simply tell her... no. No. NO.

Look, I understand that having a hotwife is an exciting lifestyle or I wouldn't be on this forum, but as I pointed out to her, she's no longer really a hotwife at all, she's simply Gerardo's whore now, and it makes life a lot easier to not have to scratch out a living like the rest of us anymore, with a golden parachute in her boss to pay her way and ask nothing of her but her body and soul in return. I asked her on more than one occasion what would she do if you, her husband, said enough was enough, and she avoided having to answer that every time, which of course, is an answer in itself. She will not give Gerardo or the lifestyle he provides, or the fascination of being his whore, up, period. Not even for you, it seems. or, if there's any hope to be had, maybe she would if you said no, and gave her a "you or him" ultimatum as a choice, but she didn't want to admit it on her blog as you might see it and realize you still had a chance to save your marriage, I don't know.

It's long since moved beyond the hotwife lifestyle in my opinion. In the lifestyle, this is all done as something that both partners agree to, that turns them both on, and that actually enhances their love life. When's the last time you felt like you could even get laid by your own wife with any kind of certainty? The night of the compensation for her week away? Gerardo has turned you, her husband, into nothing more than a prop for his fantasies of controlling your wife as he so wishes. You even film her for him. However he wants. Whatever he wants you're compelled to do for Gema. Obviously, I'm not there to see all the interactions between you and your wife, or your wife and Gerardo, so I can only base my opinion on what you both give us in your own words here and on her blog. And on my gut feeling from having read so much of what other couples in the lifestyle have experienced and/or gone through in their own journeys. But I honestly worry about you both. Gema, in that, unless she's something other than a good-hearted person and is actually just manipulating you as much as Gerardo manipulates her, she's going to lose the love of her life and herself if she continues all this much further. And I worry for you that out of love for her and playing the slave/cuckold you'll lose your marriage and your wife to this old fart who enjoys you both like playthings or toys, and that even if you keep your marriage intact it'll be nothing but in name only, as Gema/Gerardo keep you as her pet, like a good dog, or fancy bird in a cage, simply for their amusement.

Anyway, I want you to know that I don't say all this in judgement of either you or Gema, because I respect your rights to live in any kind of lifestyle or arrangement you both wish naturally. I say it more as in a warning of what it seems like is already happening in hopes that you may still be able to see this relationship she's gotten herself into for what it is. And that maybe she'll see it as well, unless she already knows it for what it is and simply prefers it over your marriage without the money, master/pimp, car, and exotic trips. But mainly that maybe you still can put your foot down, at least take back some bit of control, and stop the obvious downward spiral into what may end unhappily in the near future.

I truly wish you both luck. I think Gema is a good woman who has maybe gotten herself into something so completely, that she no longer can seem to see the forest for the trees and may end up losing what matters most, her own love in you, and for her marriage. And if that ends up happening, all the love and support from you may not be able to help her if she falls into the abyss too deeply. But whatever happens, I truly hope you both find happiness in whatever choices you make, or don't make. I just wanted to say my long piece here, because, for me, it's like seeing a car wreck or something, and only wishing I could've said something to help forestall it. And now I have.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Well, I don’t see everything as negative as the previous commentator, but he has some valid points.
I can't imagine that Gema really would go against your wishes, the wishes of the man she deeply loves whitout a doubt, if you would cleary fromulate them to her. But I think that's exactly your problem. At least, you have the impression that you're so damn passive about everything. But like another one already said this not the time to stay submissive. You should be more dominant and in control of the situation .

You should be extremely suspicious about Gerardo's motives. He seems to a scheming old varmint.
Most important, you shouldn't agree, under no circumstances, that Gema starts spending a whole week with Gerardo every month. From there on Gerado would surely soon start demanding more and more time from Gema until she spends most of the time with him. So beware of the beginning.
It also wouldn’t surprise if he would try to cut off your sex life with Gema.
Maybe I'm painting Gerardo in a too negative way, but please be very careful about him and his actions.
Oh, I also agree the suggestion that you at least pay of half have the boobjob, if Gema decides to have one, I think this quite a sensible idea.
Please, keep us updated.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:55 pm

Un matrimonio que funciona bien. El único problema es que a ella se le vaya la cabeza y que a él se le haya olvidado pararla.

From Gema's log. Is she trying to tell us/you something?

Sometimes you negotiate and have to refuse the deal. Or add conditions on your side.

How badly does she want to fuck that co-worker? - and why when she is smitten by Gerardo? - and why is he so supportive about letting her do it? Something important is missing from the picture...

I think that if Gema wants to take the deal she needs to add a condition - you have to be able to come with her to the house and somehow participate when she is there for the full week. Gerardo does not have to play with you, enjoy watching your misery in denial while he has your wife - but Gema needs to touch base/connect with you in some way. She really needs to make it clear that she can be his, but you will always be hers. Maybe she can equate it to having a pet that has to come with her... :)

Side item - if your job is in danger - should you be looking elsewhere? Or consider a career switch and learning a new skill while you are still employed? (What field do you work in?) Maybe you should blog in a place that pays you if you have enough followers?
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:27 am

Say_Oy wrote:Un matrimonio que funciona bien. El único problema es que a ella se le vaya la cabeza y que a él se le haya olvidado pararla.

From Gema's log. Is she trying to tell us/you something?
Yes, that she is fucking with my mind, driving me crazy! If I protest too much, I get punished and reminded that she takes the decisions. If don't insist, she teases me saying that I am letting her take the wrong decision. Do I need to stop her? Or should I rather encourage her? Of course I will voice my concerns and in fact, she listens and considers them. That's not the question here. It's going beyond voicing concerns, insisting too much, which she doesn't allow (because we have agreed on this lifestyle and I am mostly very happy with her taking the lead). Again, she is just trying to drive me nuts!
How badly does she want to fuck that co-worker?
I think she could perfectly live without fucking him. I think there are several things here: one, she seems wanting to be rebellious here, trying to gain some space in Gerardo's dominion of her, maybe making it a bit more difficult for him to submit her. I am not sure how much it is about rebelling against him, or to be more precise, against her own desires of submission. I am not sure how much this is about boycotting or hindering the situation and how much it is just about playing with Gerardo and fucking his mind, just as she does with me. But I am pretty sure it mostly isn't about having sex with her co-worker. He is rather a tool for something she feels she needs to do, even though herself is unable to rationalize why and with which goal. And then it's also maybe about making me happy, showing me that she is not totally focused on Gerardo and that she is still a free hotwife. And finally, I have the feeling that she will mind-fuck this poor guy. She mentioned something about trying to "twist" him. I am not sure what this means exactly, but I am pretty sure that he will get some kind of surprise. Maybe she just gets off with the thought of dominating an employee, just as Gerardo dominates her. Maybe it is a way of balancing something out. She is a switch after all (she submits to him and dominates me, that's clearly a switch to me). Maybe she needs both sides to be balanced.

Crazy bitch of a wife I have... That's not the woman I married... but its the woman that I love even more. I wouldn't have dared to marry her if she were that way, but I do enjoy seeing her transformation. It keeps things being interesting.
- and why when she is smitten by Gerardo?
Well, she is rather submissive with her lovers or bulls, since the first one - Silvestre - she had. But it's not easy to find a truly dominant bull. It's not even easy to find a bull. Most men, at least here in Spain, are driven aback when they learn that I am aware and supportive. And those who claim are dominant, they are either really not or are immature assholes. And that's what she likes from Gerardo, that he has a long-term vision, that he is slow, builds it up at her pace, that he mind fucks her rather than just having rough sex. And she does get off on feeling a bit whorish and being paid for the service. Being paid is also a way for her having an excuse for doing certain things. It's like she is saying that she isn't doing it because she wants it, not even because she is submissive, but because it's a deal and she has a commitment towards the "business" (I don't mean the company's business, but rather her business with him).
- and why is he so supportive about letting her do it? Something important is missing from the picture...
I don't know. But could he really stop her from doing it anyway? Maybe he is smart and knows when to take a step back, instead of trying to test his authority over her and end up losing. Or maybe he is enthralled because she dared to propose it and thinks it's gonna be fun watching. Or he thinks that she will get bored with this coworker soon and he will only be a momentary nuisance. Or maybe he has a plan to team up with the coworker and plan to come back together strong on her. Or maybe he plans on using this situation to gain a leverage on both of them, maybe he has certain, hideous plans for him as well. This guy IS very smart. It could be any possibility. You see why though it mostly excites me what my wife does, I am scared at times?
Maybe she can equate it to having a pet that has to come with her... :)
That's devious! You could be Gerardo's sensei... You are a scary guy as well!
Having said this, the idea is indeed appealing to me. It's just a pity that she doesn't read this forum. She is quickly improving her English, but this would probably too much text for her. And although she knows that I write on OHW, I want to keep this a bit private. But still, if she would read this and come up with the idea... I just don't want to suggest it myself. I am submissive, but I have my limits. It's not the same being "forced" to do something humiliating than coming up yourself with the idea. The latter is harder and much less fun. Maybe someone could suggest it to her....?
Side item - if your job is in danger - should you be looking elsewhere? Or consider a career switch and learning a new skill while you are still employed? (What field do you work in?)
I work in IT. That's not bad, now that the economy seems to be growing again. I am not a techie, I am more of a project manager and I am good in what I do. I don't want to leave the company myself, because I have been working since many years here and the way employment protection laws work in Spain, they will have to give me a substantial amount of money if they fire me. So I am kind of trapped: If I leave, I lose the money they would give me. If I stay and get fired (not sure if this will happen), then it will be more difficult for me to find another job, than switching before it happens.
Maybe you should blog in a place that pays you if you have enough followers?
What do you mean with this? Blog our story and make money out of it? She has written a book and is finishing the second volume. It's on Amazon. It's more of a hobby to her than something professional. It doesn't make enough money to pay e.g. the monthly electricity bill. Maybe I should translate it to English. I am not sure if my skills are sufficiently good, but I could try. Maybe if they fire me and I have enough spare time...

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:15 am

GemsHubby wrote:Interesting and troubling things have happened during her trip to Mexico with Gerardo. As we all expected, it has been quite intense, but believe she didn't expect it to be it from the very beginning. Beware spoiler alert! If you are following my wife's blog, you probably shouldn't continue reading this post. She hasn't told yet most of it, but I am sure she will over time. She has told me of course, and I feel I need to write it down to process it.

Just an example: he made her travel without suitcase. She did pack quite a big one (women!) and she went with it to the airport. But he had some friend there to help with the suitcases. When they arrived to the check-in, his friend and her suitcase were gone. He told her that she wouldn't need it with him.

She also bought some very nice boots especially for him and she was wearing them in the plane. But at the first trip to the beach, he made her abanon them in the sand. Kind of starting over without unnecessary baggage. Of course he bought her afterwards new boots and clothes, all to his liking. She came back home with a new big suitcase full of things.

And then the strange thing occurred: while she was becoming more and more submissive, she suddenly told him over dinner that she wanted to fuck one of his employees. He is a cocky one and always flirts with me wife. She says she isn't sure why she mentioned this to him. Maybe she wanted to rebel. She told him that she would love to be the boss of this guy and she would seduce him into doing nasty things for her. As you can see, my wife is a switch. She loves dominating me, but is mostly submissive with her lovers. Now, bringing another man in to dominate him is a new thing. Maybe she is trying to reaffirm herself and balance out her submissiveness towards her boss.

Anyway, this lead to a discussion, or as she states it, negotiation, and Gerardo agreed on restructuring some departments and put her on charge. Its a promotion. But it comes at some costs (and also some other benefits I am not going to list here right now). He wants her to have more overnights at his house. And he wants her to have her once a month for almost a week (several consecutive days). But that's not all. He wants her to show commitment by accepting to undergo a boobjob! She is smart and asked him to show commitment himself by including a golden parachute clause in her contract.

The boob job... the idea is breath taking. Since her motherhood, she has been always very selfconcious about her boobs. They are ok, natural and having lived all the stress of lactation. I have been encouraging her from time to time to get a boob job. I imagine her very sexy with new boobs. She is very attractive, but she could be so much more... She has always turned me down on this and I don't reproach it. Her tits are nice the way they are, she doesn't need plastic ones, she doesn't need the risk of a complication. I haven't insisted, I have just teased her from time to time, trying to open her up to the possibility, even just as a thought experiment. But she has always categorically refused. And now... she is considering it. Because HE told her. Isn't that going too far? I mean, it's hot, it's something I wanted, but it's HIM.

He has given her some free time to think about it and we are discussing it. She doesn't need my approval. First, she takes the decisions and that's ok. Second, it's her body. But it's something that affects us both and we are both thinking about it together. I am quite a mess. I don't know what to tell her. Should I encourage her? Forbid it because its HIM and it's creating an even bigger attachment? Should I be neutral, step back and let her make the decision? The latter is the least complicated for me and fits into my submissive nature. I am tempted to just do that, but then I think that I should also protect her and that this is probably going too far. Is it?
The greatest investing in my life was my wife's boobs!!

Go for it!!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Samanthasman wrote:The greatest investing in my life was my wife's boobs!!

Go for it!!
Should I pay half or should I let Gerardo have the pleasure of paying and me reaping the rewards afterwards?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:34 pm

Wow… I mean Wow! I just finished reading through this thread and I’ve got to say, I loved it. If I were in your place, I would be terrified by how far this has gone. Don’t misunderstand me, what you and your wife are doing is something I fantasize about all the time. I would love my wife to be doing a lot of things your wife is doing. The Tumblr account is genius! Imagining my wife as a corporate whore, pimped out to clients and selected management – damn that thought is amazing. But I doubt I could handle things as well as you have. I’d be terrified all the time I was losing her, then again, that’s always part of the thrill. This post has been inspiring, and given me and my wife a lot to talk about.

I have to confess, though. I just can’t get to a place where eating cream pies seems like a good idea. I suppose I’m a little hypocritical because I love it when my wife holds cum in her mouth and swallows it. But the thought of doing it myself I find repulsive. I know my wife likes the idea of coming home and sitting on my face with a fresh cream pie, but right now that’s one of my hard limits. I don’t know how you do it.

Thanks for taking time to write. I’ll be following this thread for as long as it continues

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:34 pm

If he pays, or you split it, don't let him pick something too big. That IS going too far!! Gema should take his input, and yours, then pick the size. If he does not agree to this, don't do it.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Wingman is totally right. But admit it. You want him to pick and then for your submissive little wife to come home with massive tits. Fun to think about.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:59 pm

GemsHubby wrote:

Go for it!!
Should I pay half or should I let Gerardo have the pleasure of paying and me reaping the rewards afterwards?
Let Gerardo pay!
Even if you pay half, your Wife will still feel the same obligation to him.
If you insist on paying half, you will sort of pretend to be equal to Gerardo.
Just face it, Your Wife is submissive to Gerardo, you are submissive to your Wife.

Sincerely
elina

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:39 pm

GemsHubby wrote: ... What do you mean with this? Blog our story and make money out of it? ...
Some Blog sites show advertising and if you have enough viewers will pay you a small % of what the ad revenue brings. YouTube is an example. I really don't know which ones but at least that is what I heard. You can also set up a web page with links and if people click on those.... or click and buy... you get a tiny bit.

From what I can tell Gema writes quite well so it may be her that could move the Gema tumbler thread to a blog with pay per click ads.

IT security is a good place to be lately... real shortage of people and everyone at Corporate is scared.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:55 pm

GemsHubby wrote:

Go for it!!

Hummm... if he wants to foot the bill I suppose I'd let him. Sounds like she be more willing to accept them from him - he is her dom. If you get involved, it might slow things down ;)
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:29 am

Ky_Da wrote: I have to confess, though. I just can’t get to a place where eating cream pies seems like a good idea. I suppose I’m a little hypocritical because I love it when my wife holds cum in her mouth and swallows it. But the thought of doing it myself I find repulsive. I know my wife likes the idea of coming home and sitting on my face with a fresh cream pie, but right now that’s one of my hard limits. I don’t know how you do it.
Training and being eager to please her and to share with her what she is experiencing. It IS disgusting. But it is kinky as well. I can't do it on my own, I need to be "forced".

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:29 am

GemsHubby wrote:
Well, you know were I stand on this, as I was pretty vocal about it ;)
But seriously, put this "submissive/dominant-fetish" and all the other stuff about this aside for moment. This would be quite an inversive surgery fo Gema. It's not a game you could forget a second later. Please, think rationally, I can't imagine you want a third party like Gerardo to determine the condition on such a far-reaching surgical procedure.
You're the married and loving couple, you two should have the final say about everything regarding this. Therefore, to not leave any doubts, I would really like to request you at least to split the cost of a boobjob.

Btw. you wouldn’t be the only one reaping the rewards afterwards. Gerardo would too, so he shouldn't be complaining about anything.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:47 am

Ky_Da wrote:Wingman is totally right. But admit it. You want him to pick and then for your submissive little wife to come home with massive tits. Fun to think about.
No, no, not at all! I hate massive plastic tits. But I would probably go one or two steps bigger than what she probably has in mind. She would like something very natural looking. I think it doesn't matter if it is obvious they are fake: no matter how you try, it will be obvious anyway, so why not be proud of it? In fact, it would be even better to let men know that she is sexy and she knows it... But not bimbo style, please.