Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Xalar11
Experienced

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by Xalar11 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:50 pm

Excuse me if I made you feel uneasy. Sometimes I'm too curious;)

Still, I hope you allow me a question. Did you actually later asked Gema, when Gerardo offered her any wish, why she didn’t ask for the keys and instead wanted to go on vacation?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:53 am

maxbud wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:
Xalar11 wrote:Oh man, your thread is really one of the most exciting ones on this forum. I wish you would post more often again. Is there a specific reason why you have stopped posting more regularly? Is it too time consuming? Which would be understandable, of course.

If I'm correct the trip to Switzerland and the immediate aftermath took place about three months ago. I hope you're able to give us a summary about what has happened since then? You have talked about maybe getting "burned".
But especially, like another commentator already asked, when did you finally reclaim your beloved Gema and you two had penetrative sex with eachother again?

Please take care youself and your wife as well.
It's nothing special why I don't post moreoften. I guess one goes from times when you feel the thrill of posting an update and times when you just don't. Sorry guys (and gals, if any).

You are correct in your assumptions, that trip happened several months ago. As I just explained above, I wasn't able to reclaim my wife, because Lydia had stopped by the house and had played with me, fooling a bit around. She ended up putting me in chastity. But I was still able to reclaim my wife, just not as usual. But as a write these words, I realize that it was rather she who reclaimed me, instead of the other way around. She pegged me and took my ass. I can't say I didn't like it.

The weekend after her arrival, we thougth that we would meet at Gerardo's house. I honestly was hoping to see Lydia again. She is a fine young lady. A crazy bitch, but always refreshing and true. And she has the lock to my chastity device. So I was hoping to see her and let her play with me a bit more, or at least see her and my wife together. But instead Gerardo had a different plan. He called my wife and told her that he wanted her to go out with Lydia, just the two of them. I felt both excited and frustrated. But I got to see Lydia, as she arrived at our house to pick my wife up. While my wife was preparing herself upstairs, Lydia fooled a bit with me around. No kissing, nothing like that. She was mostly fucking my mind. She asked me to show her my chastity device and so I did. And then she took her panties off and asked me to put them on. And so I did. Gemma was not overly pleased to hear this later on when I told her, but she understood. A bit of fooling around and flirting is not like I am cheating on her, don't you think so, guys?

Before they left, I got to see them kissing in the living room. That was amazing! It was so sensual. My dick tried to stand up, but of course it couldn't, and instead it just hurt. But the pain was worth it. I haven't seem them having sex yet, and I so much wished I could. But seeing them kissing... Amazing!

Lydia had two gifts for my wife before they left to party. One was a temporary tattoo (A kind of sticker. The ink is transfered to the skin by applying water on it). She had the same one on her shoulder. It was too sexy fey kissing. The tattoo was well visible, as it was not covered by her dress (I forgot to mention that she had given her a dress as well, which she was to wear for the night). The second one was a choker, with a triskelion sign on it. She put it on my wifes throat and then gave her a second one, so that she could return the favor. So off they went, sexy-dressed, with matching tattoos and chokers.

I learned afterwards that Gerardo had asked my wife to make Lydia feel very special that night. He had asked her to behave like her lover. He didn't want her to just act, he wanted her to feel it for that night. Now, my wife is not bisexual. She has had threesomes with Lydia and Gerardo and she enjoyed it, but she doesn't have feelings for persons of her same sex. But Gerardo insisted that he wanted her to try hard and to feel that way for that night. I don't know how my wife managed to do it, but she assures me that although she knew that it was all staged, she did feel like Lydia's lover. I don't know, I guess this is how good actors do their job. They don't just act, they believe what they are doing, they believe being that character, even though they know it's just a show. That's my explanation on it.

Gerardo was extremely pleased with her performance. Apparently Lydia reported back to Gerardo and told him that my wife had made her truly feel like her beloved couple. Gerardo said that this was an important test for what was yet to come. He said that he didn't just want obedience. He explained that what he wanted was someone who truly desired and enjoyed what she was doing, even though it might be contrary to her nature. He said that this flexibility of the mind to truly desire and feel it is what he wanted and what she needed for what was yet to come.

And then he told her that for her great performance he had earned herself a special gift. He asked her to tell him a wish and that he would grant it to her. It took my wife some time to think about it, as she was rubbing herself against his shoe, but she finally told him what she wanted. I first thought that she wanted to have the key for my chastity device. It's strange, but I wanted her to say it, but then I also didn't want her to do so. In any case, she ended up wishing for a holiday with all three of us together.

Very hot!!! I love your story, and I am looking forward to you watching Lydia, your wife and Gerardo in a sensual superhot threesome. Any hope for that?

I see several similarities between your story and OHW member Chris15. His fiance's boss is fucking her and some other women in a harem of sorts. Totally dominating her and they seduce women together. There is this also sexy seductress sarah or so, who behaves a bit like your Lydia behaves.
What do you think of his hot story? :D
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50254
Thanks for the tip to that story! I think I will like it.

Of course I hope to see Lydia, my wife and Gerardo in a threesome. I probably would rather prefer if it was Mario as he is much better looking, but I am past this. However, Gerardo seems to be very private with this. I am not sure if he does it to actually humiliate me or to emphasize his power over me and over my wife. Or maybe he is planning to use it somehow to negotiate something from us, in exchange for letting me watch. I have to give him that, he is rather long-term focused. I don't know if he has planned everything or if he is lucky when he improvises, but oftentimes the things he do fall together like pieces of a bigger puzzle. So honestly, I hope I get to watch my wife with another woman. I think I will at some point, but I wonder how much this will cost her or us. That's the reason why I don't want to push it too much. Plus, it's very exciting to fantasize about it and imagine it, maybe even more than seeing it. I guess I love to be mind-fucked.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:04 am

Xalar11 wrote:Excuse me if I made you feel uneasy. Sometimes I'm too curious;)

Still, I hope you allow me a question. Did you actually later asked Gema, when Gerardo offered her any wish, why she didn’t ask for the keys and instead wanted to go on vacation?
No problem, man. I just felt that people on this forum should be more open-minded, if you allow me to use that term, and to not focus exclusively on vaginal sex, as if it were the only way of making love.

Of course I asked my wife about the key. She messed with me and said that she is not missing my dick, but what she is missing is more interaction between me and Gerardo, that she would really love to see him being more dominant over me. And then she added that leaving Lydia with the keys would be a great test to check how faithful I really am towards her. She said that in a very stern voice and I was like :shock: . But then she laughed out loud and said that she thinks that I need more "discipline" and that maybe teaming up with Lydia wouldn't be a bad idea to better educate me. She said that Lydia probably has some crazy ideas, some of them she never thought of and some others she just didn't have the courage to try with me. So after that I was like :???: :oops: :roll: :?: :!: and she was like :whip: :mrgreen:

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:26 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Of course I asked my wife about the key. She messed with me and said that she is not missing my dick, but what she is missing is more interaction between me and Gerardo, that she would really love to see him being more dominant over me. And then she added that leaving Lydia with the keys would be a great test to check how faithful I really am towards her. She said that in a very stern voice and I was like :shock: . But then she laughed out loud and said that she thinks that I need more "discipline" and that maybe teaming up with Lydia wouldn't be a bad idea to better educate me. She said that Lydia probably has some crazy ideas, some of them she never thought of and some others she just didn't have the courage to try with me. So after that I was like :???: :oops: :roll: :?: :!: and she was like :whip: :mrgreen:

Wow; after Lydia put you in chastity without your Wife knowing about it, who would doubt that Lydia has some interesting ideas.

Good luck my friend, I hope you will enjoy what this threesome decides is the next thing to happen to you.

Please update as things progress

sincerely
elina

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:50 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
maxbud wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:
Xalar11 wrote:Oh man, your thread is really one of the most exciting ones on this forum. I wish you would post more often again. Is there a specific reason why you have stopped posting more regularly? Is it too time consuming? Which would be understandable, of course.

If I'm correct the trip to Switzerland and the immediate aftermath took place about three months ago. I hope you're able to give us a summary about what has happened since then? You have talked about maybe getting "burned".
But especially, like another commentator already asked, when did you finally reclaim your beloved Gema and you two had penetrative sex with eachother again?

Please take care youself and your wife as well.
It's nothing special why I don't post moreoften. I guess one goes from times when you feel the thrill of posting an update and times when you just don't. Sorry guys (and gals, if any).

You are correct in your assumptions, that trip happened several months ago. As I just explained above, I wasn't able to reclaim my wife, because Lydia had stopped by the house and had played with me, fooling a bit around. She ended up putting me in chastity. But I was still able to reclaim my wife, just not as usual. But as a write these words, I realize that it was rather she who reclaimed me, instead of the other way around. She pegged me and took my ass. I can't say I didn't like it.

The weekend after her arrival, we thougth that we would meet at Gerardo's house. I honestly was hoping to see Lydia again. She is a fine young lady. A crazy bitch, but always refreshing and true. And she has the lock to my chastity device. So I was hoping to see her and let her play with me a bit more, or at least see her and my wife together. But instead Gerardo had a different plan. He called my wife and told her that he wanted her to go out with Lydia, just the two of them. I felt both excited and frustrated. But I got to see Lydia, as she arrived at our house to pick my wife up. While my wife was preparing herself upstairs, Lydia fooled a bit with me around. No kissing, nothing like that. She was mostly fucking my mind. She asked me to show her my chastity device and so I did. And then she took her panties off and asked me to put them on. And so I did. Gemma was not overly pleased to hear this later on when I told her, but she understood. A bit of fooling around and flirting is not like I am cheating on her, don't you think so, guys?

Before they left, I got to see them kissing in the living room. That was amazing! It was so sensual. My dick tried to stand up, but of course it couldn't, and instead it just hurt. But the pain was worth it. I haven't seem them having sex yet, and I so much wished I could. But seeing them kissing... Amazing!

Lydia had two gifts for my wife before they left to party. One was a temporary tattoo (A kind of sticker. The ink is transfered to the skin by applying water on it). She had the same one on her shoulder. It was too sexy fey kissing. The tattoo was well visible, as it was not covered by her dress (I forgot to mention that she had given her a dress as well, which she was to wear for the night). The second one was a choker, with a triskelion sign on it. She put it on my wifes throat and then gave her a second one, so that she could return the favor. So off they went, sexy-dressed, with matching tattoos and chokers.

I learned afterwards that Gerardo had asked my wife to make Lydia feel very special that night. He had asked her to behave like her lover. He didn't want her to just act, he wanted her to feel it for that night. Now, my wife is not bisexual. She has had threesomes with Lydia and Gerardo and she enjoyed it, but she doesn't have feelings for persons of her same sex. But Gerardo insisted that he wanted her to try hard and to feel that way for that night. I don't know how my wife managed to do it, but she assures me that although she knew that it was all staged, she did feel like Lydia's lover. I don't know, I guess this is how good actors do their job. They don't just act, they believe what they are doing, they believe being that character, even though they know it's just a show. That's my explanation on it.

Gerardo was extremely pleased with her performance. Apparently Lydia reported back to Gerardo and told him that my wife had made her truly feel like her beloved couple. Gerardo said that this was an important test for what was yet to come. He said that he didn't just want obedience. He explained that what he wanted was someone who truly desired and enjoyed what she was doing, even though it might be contrary to her nature. He said that this flexibility of the mind to truly desire and feel it is what he wanted and what she needed for what was yet to come.

And then he told her that for her great performance he had earned herself a special gift. He asked her to tell him a wish and that he would grant it to her. It took my wife some time to think about it, as she was rubbing herself against his shoe, but she finally told him what she wanted. I first thought that she wanted to have the key for my chastity device. It's strange, but I wanted her to say it, but then I also didn't want her to do so. In any case, she ended up wishing for a holiday with all three of us together.

Very hot!!! I love your story, and I am looking forward to you watching Lydia, your wife and Gerardo in a sensual superhot threesome. Any hope for that?

I see several similarities between your story and OHW member Chris15. His fiance's boss is fucking her and some other women in a harem of sorts. Totally dominating her and they seduce women together. There is this also sexy seductress sarah or so, who behaves a bit like your Lydia behaves.

Of course I hope to see Lydia, my wife and Gerardo in a threesome. I probably would rather prefer if it was Mario as he is much better looking, but I am past this. However, Gerardo seems to be very private with this. I am not sure if he does it to actually humiliate me or to emphasize his power over me and over my wife. Or maybe he is planning to use it somehow to negotiate something from us, in exchange for letting me watch. I have to give him that, he is rather long-term focused. I don't know if he has planned everything or if he is lucky when he improvises, but oftentimes the things he do fall together like pieces of a bigger puzzle. So honestly, I hope I get to watch my wife with another woman. I think I will at some point, but I wonder how much this will cost her or us. That's the reason why I don't want to push it too much. Plus, it's very exciting to fantasize about it and imagine it, maybe even more than seeing it. I guess I love to be mind-fucked.

great! I would sooooooo love to hear about a threesome with your wife, lydia and gerardo or Mario. What would your wife feel about it?
Perhaps you can whisper the idea to her/... mention that you wont get any action, just watch, perhaps that will encourage her naughty side.. :D

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:30 am

Hi, long time reader here, and of your wife's blog, and I just got her book. I have to say ,I sure am glad that I am not in your shoes. I could never tolerate what I consider ABUSE that you put up with. As far as reclaiming ones wife, for most I would think that joining together as one with your wife, and feeling that you and she are truly one person again, is what it is all about, to feel that your bond , and commitment is stronger than ever. To me "pegging" is no comparison. I wish you both the best, but I fear that you have already lost your wife.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 am

maxbud wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:
maxbud wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:

great! I would sooooooo love to hear about a threesome with your wife, lydia and gerardo or Mario. What would your wife feel about it?
Perhaps you can whisper the idea to her/... mention that you wont get any action, just watch, perhaps that will encourage her naughty side.. :D
I think that either my wife or Lydia or both would probably need Gerardo's authorization for that and he doesn't seem to be interested in letting it happen in front of me. I am not sure if it's because he doesn't like me, or because he thinks that by denying me this he is fulfilling my wife's wishes of dominating me, or simply because he doesn't want to "share" his girls that way, even if I was only to watch.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:09 am

norbertrichard wrote:Hi, long time reader here, and of your wife's blog, and I just got her book. I have to say ,I sure am glad that I am not in your shoes. I could never tolerate what I consider ABUSE that you put up with. As far as reclaiming ones wife, for most I would think that joining together as one with your wife, and feeling that you and she are truly one person again, is what it is all about, to feel that your bond , and commitment is stronger than ever. To me "pegging" is no comparison. I wish you both the best, but I fear that you have already lost your wife.
Thanks for buying the book and reading it!

I don't feel it as an abuse. I think that's part of being in a female-lead relationship. I am to some degree the instigator of this, so I can't really complain, even though things are not always comfortable or even though I sometimes her decisions would be different. But I guess it wouldn't be female-lead if she just did what I wanted.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:33 pm

GemsHubby wrote: I don't feel it as an abuse. I think that's part of being in a female-lead relationship. I am to some degree the instigator of this, so I can't really complain, even though things are not always comfortable or even though I sometimes her decisions would be different. But I guess it wouldn't be female-lead if she just did what I wanted.

If you had followed that poster's history here, you'd see a pattern in their posts. There used to be a TV commercial here in the states for Life cereal. One of the lines in it was 'he hates everything!!!'

Me? I'd like to know more about that chalet event and hear from her here on this board.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Waiting patiently for the continuing adventure, or a brief update.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:28 am

How are you and Gema doing? Hope everything is well between you and your lovely wife. We haven't heard much of you in the last months, actually in complete 2018. So, is there any chance you'll start to post more often again in the future?

Btw. I can't reach Gema's blog currently. When I click the link or try through Google I get connected to the Tumblr.com mainpaige. But maybe it's only myself problem?

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:55 am

MaxCargo wrote:How are you and Gema doing? Hope everything is well between you and your lovely wife. We haven't heard much of you in the last months, actually in complete 2018. So, is there any chance you'll start to post more often again in the future?

Btw. I can't reach Gema's blog currently. When I click the link or try through Google I get connected to the Tumblr.com mainpaige. But maybe it's only myself problem?
Tumblr have put a privacy filter in place which means that you have to register with them to open protected sites such as Gemma's blog.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:39 am

It's been about two and a half months since we heard anything from you. What all have you and Gema experienced during the summer? Is there any chance you'll post more often again? It would be fantastic to get your perspective on the developments as well, not only Gema's, as exciting as it's not follow them in her blog. I think there are many, who would like to hear from soon.

cuckoldfan
Virgin

Unread post by cuckoldfan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:56 pm

I am not there, but I see Gemma's twitter and comment on it. This is one of the most extreme and cases of what I don't know but Daniel is the bottom rung on the ladder. This has gone way beyond Cuckolding and I don't know why Gemma even has a blog at all because she wants questions and comments and she gets them. She is as slippery as an eel and never answers the questions that are asked. If Daniel is content with her sick view of life now, and I don't believe he is at all truly happy. If we all go back to page one and read through the thread again we see Daniel not as this happy husband. Gemma has basically told Daniel if he was to divorce her she would throw him out into the street with nothing and uses the law to say she would have every right to do just that. That is not love and is evil and sadistic beyond words. Almost everyone on her blog is telling her she is selfish and has some mental issues. Gerado is nothing but a piece of garbage and is a disgusting excuse for a man. She blames Daniel and everyone else for her sick choices. This is what I have witnessed through he own words on her blog. As I have now voiced my view on all of this, if anyone disagrees with me or norbertrichard who I don't know but he uses common sense and is just plain realistic, than write what you want. I will not debate anyone on here at all. So say what you want.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:20 pm

cuckoldfan wrote:I am not there, but I see Gemma's twitter and comment on it. This is one of the most extreme and cases of what I don't know but Daniel is the bottom rung on the ladder. This has gone way beyond Cuckolding and I don't know why Gemma even has a blog at all because she wants questions and comments and she gets them. She is as slippery as an eel and never answers the questions that are asked. If Daniel is content with her sick view of life now, and I don't believe he is at all truly happy. If we all go back to page one and read through the thread again we see Daniel not as this happy husband. Gemma has basically told Daniel if he was to divorce her she would throw him out into the street with nothing and uses the law to say she would have every right to do just that. That is not love and is evil and sadistic beyond words. Almost everyone on her blog is telling her she is selfish and has some mental issues. Gerado is nothing but a piece of garbage and is a disgusting excuse for a man. She blames Daniel and everyone else for her sick choices. This is what I have witnessed through he own words on her blog. As I have now voiced my view on all of this, if anyone disagrees with me or norbertrichard who I don't know but he uses common sense and is just plain realistic, than write what you want. I will not debate anyone on here at all. So say what you want.
My question is, are you a cuckold?

My experience is that non cuckolds usually don’t “get it”. They often see what cuckolds see as hot and exciting as evil and cruel or selfish acts of the Hotwife.

As for this story, I don’t know exactly what is going on, I don’t read the blog, but I do know that nobody knows someone else’s marriage. Only Daniel can comment or not on your comments.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:39 am

I'm not a cuckold, but I get it.

My wife and I think Gem's answers to the negative questions she gets are hilarious. Yesterday, she posted a picture of a BDSM Barbie in response to someone. C'mon...that's classic stuff!

People ignore her serious answers though. One answer they totally ignore is this: She loves Daniel with all her heart and without him, none of this would have any meaning or purpose. That's something people just conveniently forget about so they can berate. Fortunately, those comments just roll off them.

Dave

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:50 am

Dave - How is your project to translate Gema's book2 from Spanish to English progressing?

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:02 am

DavidnDaria wrote:I'm not a cuckold, but I get it.

My wife and I think Gem's answers to the negative questions she gets are hilarious. Yesterday, she posted a picture of a BDSM Barbie in response to someone. C'mon...that's classic stuff!

People ignore her serious answers though. One answer they totally ignore is this: She loves Daniel with all her heart and without him, none of this would have any meaning or purpose. That's something people just conveniently forget about so they can berate. Fortunately, those comments just roll off them.

Dave

Dave, you are a cuckold (of the stag variety). That’s why you get it.
Our threads:

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:34 am

I haven't been active here since quite some time. Gema is making me help her writing her third book, including some chapters written in first person from my perspective. I am not very good in writing. Actually, it's strange, but I have the feeling that it is easier for me to write in English than in Spanish, in my native language. Maybe it's because writing in a foreign language lets me have some distance to what I am actually writing. Anyway, that's keeping me quite busy.

I just wanted to say that I am fine. Gema knows how to make my heart race. She is touching areas which are not easy for me. But it's not like she is forcing me to anything and it's definitely not like she would divoce my if I didn't accept.

Some questions she gets on her blog, we kind of respond together. Specially the ones that don't understand how cuckolding/hotwifing works are sometimes funny to respond to. It seems to me that some people picture the situation like in the porn movies with the frail husband pushed around by the woman and her bull. My wife decides and I am not always happy with her decisions, but that happens in normal marriages too. And I actually want her to decide. The difficult part of course is accepting her decisions wheh you don't like them. It's easier to play the submissive cuckold when you always like her decisions anyway.

As many of you might have seen already on her blog, she has become very submissive towards her boss. That's what she wants. She wants to experience that and I respect it. It's an experience I can offer her, although not directly. I can offer it to her indirectly, by accepting that she wants to experiment that with another man. I am okay with my role. I get my kink too and I get the best part of her.

Still, this doesn't mean that it's easy. It's not. Sometimes you run through doubts. I don't doubt her love, but sometimes I doubt if I am doing the right thing. But I guess that's what all cuckolds feel sometimes. And I still don't like her boss completely. I have grown accustomed to him. But I think it would be easier for me if he were younger and more handsome. I guess I just want the best for my wife. But then, I realize that I am lucky that he isn't. I mean, imagine that he had my age, was better looking, wealthier... you see the point? So I guess I am lucky after all that she has chosen him.

As I said above, sometimes it's not easy, though. I have had my rewards, like being able to watch my wife making out with a young, beautiful woman. I wouldn't have been able to make her to this myself. So why not "outsource" it to someone who knows how to make her to this? Outsource... it's a nice word, which helps me feel being in control. But as I said, sometimes it's not easy, like when I see her becoming more and more submissive towards him. Is it becoming too much? What is too much? Is she still in control of her cravings or has she lost all control?

So, I just wanted to say I am still alive, we are still doing this, I am not pissed at all, we still love each other and we are far away of wanting to divorce each other. Yes, it's exciting and no, it's not easy to deal with it.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:04 am

Thank you for the update and the insight on how you actually feel about all this Daniel! Those of us who are actual cuckolds do understand what you are experiencing and what you're going through. For those of us who prefer this lifestyle it can become addicting, sometimes to the point of self destruction. You seem to be exactly where you want to be at this point in your lives and you're both enjoying the ride!

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:15 am

After reading their books, I can tell you that inspite of the naysayers, Gema and Daniel are very much in love. Once people understand that they love each other, and once you read their books and blog, you'll get a huge kick out of their blog. Gema picks the most outstanding photos and actually tells a story through those photos. Gema has a hugely sarcastic wit; there are times I hear Daria laughing her ass off! All this through Google Translate. If you read their blog and don't speak Spanish, Google Translate does a good job, but you have to correct gender assignments in what you read or else things get odd quickly! :) Context is everything.

Dave
Last edited by DavidnDaria on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:31 pm

Nice update Daniel!!! Thx!
Our threads:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:15 pm

If the two of you are happy doing what pleases you both, then what should you care? To quote an old story from National Lampoon "Fuck 'em if they cant take a fucking joke!". Plenty of us here do understand and support you on your journey.

Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:15 pm

GemsHubby wrote:I haven't been active here since quite some time.
Hey, there you are. Thought we'd lost you.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:18 pm

DavidnDaria wrote: and doing something else for them,

Ummm .... OK. :?: