Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:06 am

This very likely what he's doing. Having her for his personal use but also sharing with clients or people who can do him favors. Not unlikely at all. He's a businessman. Gemshubby, does it get you aroused thinking that he might actually be going to pass your wife around? Do you think that she would be agreeable to doing this as part of her job? Maybe she already knows? She doesn't seem the naive type to me.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:52 am

She is traveling to Barcelona to meet the client this night. Her boss gave her yesterday a dress and the underwear he wishes her to wear.

She isn't naive, but then, sometimes she is a bit... She didn't seem to expect that she would be asked to also pleasure clients. She is seeing this as a one-time thing, just to please and help Gerardo. Really, I think she might be a bit naive here.

She says that she feels sold and prostituted, but that at the same time she also feels strangely aroused. She feels proud that she will be able to help Gerardo. And she seems to be fond that Gerardo's partner will have to apologize and take back his offensive words towards Gerardo and her co-workers, when the customer signs the contract. But she is scared that she might not be up to the expectations. She says that she is only a normal forty year old woman. "So many thoughts".

How do I feel about it? As I said before, my wife asked me to support her decision, to make it easier for her as this was already going to be tough. She wants to do it and if that's what she really wants, I will give her my full support. I will not nag around, showing my discomfort. At least not with her, but allow me to use this forum as an outlet for me stress. So how do I feel? I feel strangely aroused as well. And I will feel proud of her when she comes back with the signed contract. She is so brave! And in the end, in her own way, she will have secured an important contract for her, for Gerardo and for the company, which other more experienced executives failed to achieve. But at the same time, I feel disgusted. Gerardo is playing her tricks on her, maneuvering her to where he wants. It doesn't matter if she is totally naive about it or if she is completely aware of what he is doing. In the end, Gerardo is winning and I don't like this. I don't like him. And if I think that he might have taken the pictures this weekend to bait the customer... :twisted: If I think that he just took her skiing this weekend to deepen the bond between them so that he could ask her this favor... :evil: She is still in charge, but the words of some you guys resonate in my head and I am frightened about the power he might gain over her. Not that I think she might leave me, I totally trust her and I am convinced that our love and marriage is much stronger than that. It is just that it displeases me thinking about how he manipulates her, regardless of whether she knows and plays along or she being naive and ignorant and not seeing it coming.

Is this heightened, extreme cuckold angst I am feeling? It is good to write here, write down my thoughts, process them and read your responses. Many warnings, some people recommending me to continue, some making me feel that I am not unique, that they have been in a similar position too. All good, all useful. Thanks a lot, guys!

P.S.:
I don't know how I will survive this night, knowing that she is being whored out for him. I don't know if I should stroke my dick to death or bang my head against a wall until unconscious. My consolation is that she will tell me what is going on if time and opportunity permits it. She said that she will continue to limit me to Tumblr with regards to Gerardo, but that this client wasn't Gerardo and that she would keep me promptly informed and with all details.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:42 am

I understand your frustration and your arousals. No one really knows how that it would really feel unless they are in your position. Just fantasizing, it seems that it would be hot as hell for me if my wife was doing that. On the other hand, it would also be very clever for your wife if she begins to work on Gerardo in such a fashion as to slowly start manipulating him. I've always been told, she who has the pussy, has the power. If she comes back with a signed contract, her worth and hence her power could become relative.
Last edited by D+D on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:18 pm

GemsHubby,
Sounds to me like you might feel threatened because she has emotions for her boss. Past lovers were exciting because they were young but it was a physical thing. This seems more emotional with a physically unattractive man... well, unattractive to you by your definition. Obviously your wife finds him attractive, and more importantly, attractive emotionally.

How much of your angst is due to your own bias? How old is he and how unattractive is he really? If he can ski there is a good chance that he is not totally out of shape. You express disgust that she is having sex with an old wrinkled dried out man... but have you actually met him? You are disgusted by his age and looks - but sex for men is more physical then for women. She is seeing someone who is powerful, rich, romantic, despite his age still horny and most of all, very interested in her sexuality. He is sweeping her off her feet.

You were comfortable when her interest was physical, but now you are threatened emotionally. But can you accept that this is what she wants and that she likes it? What are you really worried about with this relationship?
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:17 pm

GemsHubby,

I don't know Spanish but I google translated part of Gemas post and got the impression that she is going to Barcelona on a business trip - and is expected to seduce the important client into signing a contract. Essentially, I am under the impression that her boss is prostituting her. He has really tapped into her submissive service mindset and owns her.

You need to figure out if you can deal with that (some cucks love the idea). Your wife seems to be turned on by it - at least from the pictures and what I could make out of her post... But you may need to have a reminder talk with her - even if she is on the pill if she has sex with the client she has to worry about STDs and should use condoms.

You may need to take her on a long vacation and get her away from her boss for a while to help clarify her thinking and your relationship. Or acknowledge her boss as master to both of you... and figure how you yourself can serve.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 am

Some answers to your questions and comments:
How much of your angst is due to your own bias? How old is he and how unattractive is he really? If he can ski there is a good chance that he is not totally out of shape. You express disgust that she is having sex with an old wrinkled dried out man... but have you actually met him? You are disgusted by his age and looks - but sex for men is more physical then for women.
I have never seen Gerardo. I only have my wife's description and his LinkedIn profile picture. He is in his early sixties, but he looks much older than that. There are some silver wolf men out there, but physically, Gerardo is not one of them. I can't imagine what she finds attractive of him or how she is able to ignore his physical appearance and focus on other things. Wife said that Gerardo was good at skiing. Honestly, that doesn't really mean anything, because she has no clue about skiing. She would find the smallest tricks outstanding. But yes, it seems that he his physical condition is better than how you would judge him by his looks.
Sounds to me like you might feel threatened because she has emotions for her boss. Past lovers were exciting because they were young but it was a physical thing. This seems more emotional with a physically unattractive man... well, unattractive to you by your definition. Obviously your wife finds him attractive, and more importantly, attractive emotionally.
I can't deny that. I actually think you got exactly to the point or at least one of them.
You were comfortable when her interest was physical, but now you are threatened emotionally. But can you accept that this is what she wants and that she likes it? What are you really worried about with this relationship?
I have decided that I will be a good cuckold hubby and support her in this, because this is what she wants. I will stop complaining to her, but yet, it will take a while until I can convince myself and until then, I still need this forum as an escape valve. I am worried because with other lovers, it has been about sex and physical attraction. With her first lover, there has been also a strong emotional connection. At that time, I was too naive and inexperienced and I let myself be taken away by the cuckold addiction. I craved for that emotional bond between her and her lover at that point of time. She really got caught in a big NRE. But we did well as a couple, it made us stronger. I think this is when she started to value the emotional connection on top of the sexual part. But at least, I was still her hubby, her provider, her home. This is where I feel threatened by Gerardo, because he has partially taken over the role of the provider. Fortunately, I don't think she would ever leave me for him. Besides the age gap, we are strong as a couple. But this doesn't make it easy, it just avoids that I go totally nuts.
I don't remember is he married?
He has been married twice, divorced once and separated once.
Interestingly, my wife once commented that he was surprisingly unexperienced sexually. I guess that she meant that he was fairly classical. Probably he is amazed by her sexual prowess. He must have been in really boring marriages.

The way this scum ( I can't call him a man) treats other human beings in the time we live in is disgusting and in the end he will get his.
While I do dislike Gerardo, I have to step in and defend him on this accusation. Gema would be enraged hearing you call him scum, and to be fair, he probably isn't. He is treating her well, at least in her point of view. And he really hasn't taken advantage of his position as a boss. Gerardo and Gema were put in contact by a former lover exactly for the purpose they agreed on. She knew well beforehand that she would be her bosses slut. She had been searching for a normal, acceptable paid job, although unsuccessfully, but she wasn't that desperate that she forcefully had to take this opportunity. This is something she wanted to do and the money was rather just a trigger or excuse. Having said this, I still dislike him. I am just trying to be fair (and if it is true that he took the pictures to bait the client, then he truly is scum, but I don't have any evidence yet).
If she comes back with a signed contract, her worth and hence her power could become relative.
Yesterday night's "negotiations" with the client seem to have been successful. She is heading now to his office to get the signed paper. I hope she hasn't been tricked and it wasn't all for nothing.
I don't know Spanish but I google translated part of Gemas post and got the impression that she is going to Barcelona on a business trip - and is expected to seduce the important client into signing a contract. Essentially, I am under the impression that her boss is prostituting her. He has really tapped into her submissive service mindset and owns her.
Quick recap: This pas weekend they went skiing to the Swiss alps. Apparently, it has been quite romantic.
Her boss gave her Monday off to recover and as a bonus for being the weekend with him.
On Tuesday, while she was giving him a blowjob in the office to relax him (lots of stress because business is not going well), he told her that he needed her help. He said that they needed this contract but that the client had been delaying it apparently without reason. He suspected that the client wanted a special treat and that it was all his fault because he had unbuttoned her blouse prior to entering the meeting. He apologized for that and told her that he shouldn't have done it and that in fact, their relationship was now in a different place and that he wouldn't have done it today. But nevertheless, he asked her to give the client a special treat. She continued sucking him until completion and accepted to go to Barcelona to meet with the customer, which she did yesterday. She is coming back today, hopefully with the contract.
So yes, he is prostituting her and she has eagerly complied.
You need to figure out if you can deal with that (some cucks love the idea). Your wife seems to be turned on by it - at least from the pictures and what I could make out of her post...
Yes, she is excited by this. But also frightened at the same time. It's kind of funny that she is having these contradictory feelings, because that's just how the cuckold angst works. The same as her, I am aroused by it, but at the same time, I am repelled.
But you may need to have a reminder talk with her - even if she is on the pill if she has sex with the client she has to worry about STDs and should use condoms.
She has this clear. She usually only has sex with condoms. The exceptions are when she has a long-term relationship, with trust and with proof (at least at the beginning) of being STD free. Gerardo met those conditions and therefore goes bare (it was an agreed requirement in their "contract", but she seems to enjoy it). She won't go (hasn't gone) bare with the client.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:04 am

My guess, she will be well rewarded money wise if her trip was successful.

Chubby
Virgin

Unread post by Chubby » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:42 am

How did barcelona go? Any update?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:37 am

Wife is back home and in my arms. She is in a difficult emotional state. She is happy, but at the same time, she isn't. Her mood oscillates over time. I think this has been a major challenge for her, something that she wanted to proof herself that she could do it. She has succeeded, and now she has to digest it and accept that she has been whored out.

She had dinner with the customer in a high-class restaurant. She was wearing the dress and lingerie her boss gave her for this purpose. It was a black dress with some strategic transparencies. A bit daring, but not slutty, actually quite elegant and sexy. The bra was a shelf bra: it lifts her tits but lets them exposed. She said that her nipples were poking through the dress.

After dinner, they went to her hotel room and had sex. Fortunately, she has decided that she would give me the details directly instead of through tumblr, because it doesn't involve Gerardo. She said that sex was passable. Not really good, rather to the negative end of the spectrum. The client is in his fifties, not great looking, but way better than Gerardo, although that doesn't seem to me to be a big merit. So after dinner he drove her to her hotel and his hands were all over her body, already in the lift to the hotel room. She sucked his cock for a while and then he made her put a condom on him and he fucked her. They did doggy and cowgirl and then he came missionary-style. After relaxing for a bit, he left.

She admitted that it excited her doing it to get the contract. She had more fun because of this than because of the raw sex. She said that all through dinner her heart was racing. She felt proud that she did it, both for her and for Gerardo who would be happy. I got to reclaim her on Thursday night. She has been clinging to me more than usual and mostly just wanted to be in my arms. It's been even more so after she came back from work this afternoon. But let me go back to the "story".

After she had sex with the client on Wednesday night, she went to his office on Thursday morning to get the contract signed and bring back the papers to Gerardo. Her boss had instructed her to wear the same garments that she wore when they visited this customer in December. He also asked her to unbutton her blouse the way he did it back then, prior to entering the office. But this time, she was wearing this shelf-bra instead of a full bra. I find it quite humiliating, but the customer had seen and fondled her tits anyway the night before, so there wasn't really much more to lose. She complied. The customer signed the papers, but before doing so, he asked her to drop her panties. Again she complied and handed them over to him; I guess he wanted some kind of souvenir. Afterwards he signed the contract, gave it to her and she rode back in the train pantyless.

The next is from ther blog, as this involves directly Gerardo and she won't disclose it to me other than this way: This Friday morning, she went to work with the papers and handed them to Gerardo, who was eagerly waiting for them. He was extremely happy and she felt proud. He has promised her a sales commission and then on a personal level, he gave her a gift: a nice choker. Afterwards he asked her if she knew what he would like now. Apparently she knew it very well, because she crawled under his desk and...

Well, I am going to have her this weekend fully for me. This has been very emotionally intense for both of us. I am going to make sure she feels safe and supported in my arms. I am worried, but she doesn't need my worries now, she needs a loving and supportive husband and I am going to give it to her.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:48 am

I wasn't aware that wife had posted an update, wraim alerted me. It explains why she has been cuddling In my arms the whole weekend, with ups and downs in her mood.

Friday, after she delivered the contract to her boss, he asked her if he knew what he wanted at this moment. She knew and crawled under his desk. While she was blowing him, he received a phone call. From what I could deduce based on her Tumblr post and her reaction when I carefully and softly tried to inquire, it was this Barcelona customer. In summary, he wants to make sure that his account is well attended and Gerardo agreed that she would go there once a month. He didn't say any names, but it seems clear who he was referring to.

If my extrapolations are true, then what some of you have predicted has come true: he is whoring her out. So this hasn't been a one time thing. I don't know yet if she has accepted or not. I think she has been thinking this over the whole weekend . But as you know, whatever involves Gerardo, she will only tell me vía Tumblr. I can only infer based on her blog, her reactions and mood. At this point I don't know what will happen.

I am not so much concerned about her meeting this customer regularly than about the apparent fact threat Gerardo has gained so much influence over her that she might willingly allow him to pimp her. How has he done this? What else is to come? I am scared.

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 am

It sounds like she is part of the 'package' in the deal that they have done.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:54 pm

GemsHubby,
For years I've been meaning to learn Spanish but never made any progress. Tell Gema her blog is inspiring me. I am cutting out parts and emailing to myself, using Google translate, then comparing the Translate to the original. With my other language experience and the hints Google's bad translation provides I can make out what she is saying. :) So she is not only sexy but inspirational. LOL.

So, looking at the pictures she is posting she is very into being his sex slave. She seems to identify with prostitutes on Flower street and I love the doggy and under the table pictures. Very expressive. He asks her what she wants... and she responds NOT by asking for gifts, a higher position or even fucking him for her orgasm but by sucking his dick for his pleasure. She admits that her mind was in turmoil after the trip to fuck the client... but she does not object and continues sucking his dick as he is telling the client that she will be visiting monthly. He is now her master and her pimp. She is focused on his pleasure and pleasing him no matter what it takes and her own orgasms / pleasure are not important - they are incidental to what she is doing to serve Him (Gerardo).

This is actually similar to my sub's motivation. While she really loves getting fucked, preferably doggy style, she is there for my pleasure. We do what I want to do and she gets her satisfaction from my pleasure, even when I am in a sadistic mood. Luckily our moods usually match well.

Also, he gave her a necklace and told her to wear it all the time... just like a BDSM slave collar, though possibly more publicly acceptable than a dog or black leather collar. Very classic Dom/Sub behavior.

I am curious how much of a bonus your wife gets. A $1,000 bonus on a $500,000 contract does not seem like a lot.

Also, I have a feeling this is going to escalate. Gerardo will complain that when she is away no one is satisfying him - and will want her to find him a second girl to satisfy him ... :) well, it may be a few months and a couple more new clients before that happens... Or he will tell her she needs to find a second girl to take over her sexual duties to the clients, but that he needs to test her and "train" her... How much will your wife participate in those acts will really define the depth of her submission.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:42 am

You turn me and scare me at the same time. I really appreciate your comments, even though they frighten me.
Say_Oy wrote:GemsHubby,
For years I've been meaning to learn Spanish but never made any progress. Tell Gema her blog is inspiring me. I am cutting out parts and emailing to myself, using Google translate, then comparing the Translate to the original. With my other language experience and the hints Google's bad translation provides I can make out what she is saying. :) So she is not only sexy but inspirational. LOL.
I'll let her now that you are re-learning Spanish because of her. She will be excited to know. I wished she had better English skills and could communicate on this forum.
So, looking at the pictures she is posting she is very into being his sex slave. She seems to identify with prostitutes on Flower street and I love the doggy and under the table pictures. Very expressive. He asks her what she wants... and she responds NOT by asking for gifts, a higher position or even fucking him for her orgasm but by sucking his dick for his pleasure. She admits that her mind was in turmoil after the trip to fuck the client... but she does not object and continues sucking his dick as he is telling the client that she will be visiting monthly. He is now her master and her pimp. She is focused on his pleasure and pleasing him no matter what it takes and her own orgasms / pleasure are not important - they are incidental to what she is doing to serve Him (Gerardo).
Do you think, in your experience, that she is being submissive to him? Obviously she is her boss and they have a specific contract, but what you are implying goes beyond - how to say - sugardaddy/sugarbaby. She is dominant with me. How can she be dominant but submissive to another man? How does this work?
Also, he gave her a necklace and told her to wear it all the time... just like a BDSM slave collar, though possibly more publicly acceptable than a dog or black leather collar. Very classic Dom/Sub behavior.
It is more a choker than a necklace. It's actually quite nice and I couldn't see anything indicating BDSM, other than the analogy you commented. Couldn't it be just a present with no other meaning behind it? It is strange that she commented that he didn't seem to be very experienced sexually, but that now all of the sudden he would be a Dom instead. I wonder if we are over thinking it, or if he was hiding his real motivations and experience so far. Or maybe it was true that he wasn't very experienced but that he is awakening and learning fast. I don't know what to think.

BTW, she hasn't been wearing it during the weekend. But I just looked into her drawer and it's not there anymore. I think she might have take it to work. Will she really wear it all day, every day for now on or only when she is with him? Or maybe she did only take it to return it to him?
I am curious how much of a bonus your wife gets. A $1,000 bonus on a $500,000 contract does not seem like a lot.
I don't know it yet and I don't even know if she knows it. I would guess that between 1% and 2% should be fair.
Also, I have a feeling this is going to escalate.
Don't scare me please.
Gerardo will complain that when she is away no one is satisfying him - and will want her to find him a second girl to satisfy him ... :) well, it may be a few months and a couple more new clients before that happens... Or he will tell her she needs to find a second girl to take over her sexual duties to the clients, but that he needs to test her and "train" her... How much will your wife participate in those acts will really define the depth of her submission.
I can't say that this thought hasn't turned me on.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:16 am

Apparently she has accepted his proposal to service the client once a month. I believe she has been thinking this over the whole weekend, which was the reason why he wanted my to hold her. I am her pillar and she needed a solid place to stand. That's how I interpret her behavior this weekend.

For her ongoing efforts with this client, she will be getting a company car. It is strange that she didn't tell me anything during the weekend and it also saddens me. I am the car man whereas she has really no clue about cars. But she didn't ask me for advice. She said that she has been thinking this over and that finally she decided to got with Gerardo's suggestion, both in type of car and color. It will be a Class A Mercedes in red. Apparently she has sealed the agreement with another blowjob under his office table.

She has posted a picture with cum of her lips and her tongue reaching out to lick it up. It's not a picture of her, of course, but it could very well be. I can visualize doing it. She is driving me crazy.

P.S.: Company car is in addition to the bonus she will get for getting the contract signed. I can't dispute Gerardo's logic: getting the contract is a one-time thing and she will get a one-time bonus for it. "Assisting" the client on a monthly basis is an ongoing thing and she gets an ongoing benefit.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:31 am

Maybe he is setting this up to be one client per girl, and he has a stable your wife in not aware of?? Just kidding of course. Sounds like for the business, desperate times call for desperate measures. She should also negotiate an exit payment in the unlikely event that her boss or client decide to change up to a new girl.

You've mentioned you are caged. Is this a game you guys play or did her boss put some restrictions on your sex life?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 am

I've got no criticism or advice or congratulations or anything like that, but I look for your updates each time I log in. I don't see an accident waiting to happen nor do I perceive myself as a cheerleader. Instead, I'm a student of this lifestyle, learning how different people handle different situations. Yours isn't unique, but it is very well told and you do a great job of communicating your feelings. I don't know for sure, but I don't think that I would be uncomfortable in your shoes. I do have one question tho, if you set her down and sincerely ask her to quit her job and walk away from her boss, his power, and his money, do you think she would?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:47 am

wingman wrote:Maybe he is setting this up to be one client per girl, and he has a stable your wife in not aware of?? Just kidding of course. Sounds like for the business, desperate times call for desperate measures. She should also negotiate an exit payment in the unlikely event that her boss or client decide to change up to a new girl.

You've mentioned you are caged. Is this a game you guys play or did her boss put some restrictions on your sex life?
It's a game we play from time to time. Usually it's not continuous. Back in time, it was a suggestion from one of her lovers.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 am

D+D wrote:I've got no criticism or advice or congratulations or anything like that, but I look for your updates each time I log in. I don't see an accident waiting to happen nor do I perceive myself as a cheerleader. Instead, I'm a student of this lifestyle, learning how different people handle different situations. Yours isn't unique, but it is very well told and you do a great job of communicating your feelings. I don't know for sure, but I don't think that I would be uncomfortable in your shoes. I do have one question tho, if you set her down and sincerely ask her to quit her job and walk away from her boss, his power, and his money, do you think she would?
That's a difficult question and I honestly don't know the answer. Is it just about quitting her boss? Or is it about the whole lifestyle. Is there a difference between both? Do you think I could ask her to quit her boss, but keep the lifestyle and just take a different lover? I think both are the exact same thing. Her power to chose her lover and do with her sexuality whatever she wants is part of this lifestyle. I could not tell her no and wish to continue with the lifestyle. I think this would be very unfair and selfish from my side. Of course, if I saw immediate danger, then I would get very serious and give a crap about the lifestyle, but the fact is that I am just feeling uncomfortable. Sexually, she leads the way and I follow. I still haven't answered your question about whether or not she would quit if I asked her, but that's because I don't envision this scenario.

I think it is very unfair from husbands to beg their wifes into hotwifing, asking her to take the lead but then reserving a veto because they feel unconfortable with a certain lover. It is her body, her sexuality. You can either control your jealousy or you can't and if you can't, you shouldn't enter this lifestyle. Wife's are doing a big emotional investment and they deserve better than having to opt out because hubby got cold feet. If I need to whine - and I do need it - I look for an outlet like this forum. I don't ask her to stop. I care for how she feels and the emotions she invest in each relationship.

Did this answer your question, at least partially? I didn't confirm nor deny.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:02 am

Yes, basically you don't really know or have an idea if she would quit her job if ask. Furthermore, you're never going to ask because you're afraid she might quit the lifestyle which you don't want her to do. I understand because I've been in a similar situation although not as extreme or dramatic as this. I was concerned so I told my wife my frustrations. She said she would quit, but never hotwife again. I told her never mind. I was comforted though because she did offer to quit. Like you my desire for her to be a hotwife outweighed my concerns. I lost lots of control that day. We have very few rules since most of which are for her safety when she's out fucking around.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 am

D+D wrote:Yes, basically you don't really know or have an idea if she would quit her job if ask. Furthermore, you're never going to ask because you're afraid she might quit the lifestyle which you don't want her to do. I understand because I've been in a similar situation although not as extreme or dramatic as this. I was concerned so I told my wife my frustrations. She said she would quit, but never hotwife again. I told her never mind. I was comforted though because she did offer to quit. Like you my desire for her to be a hotwife outweighed my concerns. I lost lots of control that day. We have very few rules since most of which are for her safety when she's out fucking around.
Not exactly. It's not that I don't want to ask because I fear she would quit hotwifing completely. It is that I find it unfair to do so, and that's regardless of possible consequences. I convinced her to start hotwifing and I have committed it. I trust her. She has and is investing a lot emotionally. I trust her in what she does and she trusts me that I won't get angry or get cold feet. I have committed and hence I go through it. I don't do half things.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 am

I'm not arguing at all, but is this what you had in mind for hotwifing?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 pm

D+D wrote:I'm not arguing at all, but is this what you had in mind for hotwifing?
Yes, absolutely. I had thought this extreme through very carefully. I had read before many stories and have been lurking on this forum for a long time. This is the conclusion I came to. If she does it, I wouldn't call her back, I would go through it as long as she wanted to continue. I have felt uncomfortable some times, but I have never regret it. I guess it is a question of trust.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:48 am

Yesterday morning she blogged from the office. She said that her boss had invited her to lunch and that they would take the afternoon off. This is very unusual because for Gerardo work always comes before fun. She said that most likely he would want her to sleep over and that's what finally happened. He lives close to the office, so this morning she went directly from his house to work.

Then she has posted a picture of an amateur hotwife, saying that she might be doing the wrong thing, because if Gerardo saw it, he might leave her for this other wife. Of course she was joking. But it makes me wonder if Gerardo is reading her blog, as someone suggested. I have never been able to find out. I think she is just mind fucking me, but who knows. She has never played that tough with me. I love it and hate it.

Chubby
Virgin

Unread post by Chubby » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:46 am

How has she gotten used to being used by Gerardo for the contract? How does she like the idea of being used monthly by this customer? Does Gerardo regulate your sex life through her at all?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:35 am

She must have a wardrobe at his house since she is staying there frequently. Does she have her company car already?
It's amazing to me how she tells her story in her blog! If only I could read Spanish! She is definitely playing mind games with you, but also just looking at the picture because I can't read the narrative, I'm thinking she's showing you in her blog too as her rock and source of safety. She obviously enjoys her life now, even one picture shows a prostitute on the street, but she loves you. Ylou give her the freedom and support to have this adventure.