Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
GemsHubby
Experienced

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:56 am

Wife had an overnight last week again at Gerardo's house. This time she took a suite case with some stuff, since the weekly overnights are becoming a habit. Gerardo freed a full cabinet for her.

While she was at this house, Gerardo blindfolded her. He made her prepare his cigar and whiskey blindfolded and he was giving her precise instructions.

On Friday, she came back with a creampie for me. She says that it is a gift for me. She asked me to wait at home for her, in my chastity cage and with stockings. I did as she required. But the real gift for me was that I have been allowed free access to her during he weekend. I was supposed to have fee access the previous weekend, but than she had her period. One thing she said: in exchange for the creampie, Gerardo asked her a favor. She hasn't disclosed yet what it will be. It drives me crazy thinking of all the devious possibilities! And all because it is a present for me... which in reality or at least from my point of view it really isn't.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:01 am

In this day and age it is natural for a wife to feel that she is not financially dependent on her husband. It seems that your wife's terms of employment, being mutually agreeable, are just fine. Many personal assistants to powerful businessmen provide various services to the boss outside the office environment. Your wife is merely taking things a little further than most. I hope she continues to tell you all the juicy details of her encounters with him.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:41 am

She just disclosed what she had to promise her boss to get the creampie from him "for me". Well, at least I don't have to torture myself trying to imagine what it is, although I am not happy about it:

She agreed for another photo session, somewhere under the blue, in the open air. I have to carefully make her reconsider and think about the possibility that he used the previous pictures to pimp her to the Barcelona client. She just doesn't want to hear about it. And in any case, it's probably too late, as she always keeps her word and agreements.

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:27 am

Well,

Maybe She (in some way) wanted this to happen?
Maybe She even (in some ways) wants Her boss to pimp Her out again?

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Sincerely
elina

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:47 pm

elina wrote:Well,

Maybe She (in some way) wanted this to happen?
Maybe She even (in some ways) wants Her boss to pimp Her out again?

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Sincerely
elina
She doesn't need him to take more pictures if she wants him to pimp her out. The pictures he has already taken must surely suffice, IF he is using them for this purpose. I think she is a bit exhibitionist in nature, but at the same time, very shy about certain things. For example, she does enjoy when I take pictures of her and I can understand that she enjoys it as well when Gerardo does it. But then, she is very prudent about posting on the Internet, even when it's only parts of her body and not her face. But then again, she is taking a risk with him, because she really has no control of what he might do with the pictures. For example, if what some of you hinted is true and he is using them to pimp her out (I am not entirely convinced), then he might be sending them out electronically and once they are out, they might end up anywhere. But then again, maybe he is not doing this. Or maybe he is not sending them around and just showing them in a live meeting on his laptop.

I am not sure if she wishes to be pimped out to another customer. Can this be like a drug? Certainly being a cuckold oftentimes is like a drug. I think this experience with a single customer should be enough, but I really don't know if she wants more of this.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:51 pm

As far as pictures, you are right they are his and she has no control. But maybe he just gets off on photographing s beautiful woman. You do I'm sure. So it's just as likely that he just does it for himself.
As far as her sleeping with another client, surd she will if he wants her to.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Wife stayed overnight on Friday and came back Saturday evening. On Friday, he did the "usual" stuff with her: blindfold her and make her fetch whiskey and a cigar for him. But before that, he made her put an LP (yeah, those old vinyls) and danced with her, while she was basically naked (stockings, garters and heels) and he was dressed. Then he maid her lay on the table, with her head over the edge and she sucked on his dick in this position.

I know that on Saturday he took her outdoors to shoot some pictures, but I don't have any details yet.
She also came home with a slightly different hair color, a more reddish tone. To my astonishment, she had also dyed her landing strip! I didn't even know that this was possible.

Prior to arriving home, she asked me to put on some stockings and pink panties. I am still wearing the chastity cage, although she lets me out on occasions, like the previous weekend. This time however, fucking was different than what I expected. I thought I would have to eat her out and then I could penetrate her, however this time, I ate her out and afterwards she penetrated me! She said that she wanted me to be her bitch. It has been a long time since she hadn't pegged me and it felt somewhat uncomfortable, but also good at the same time. What I feel sad about is that I wasn't allowed to reclaim her in a more "manly" way.
Last edited by GemsHubby on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Wow! I've got check her blog. :whip:

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Thanks Gemshubby,

Good to see how She is stepping up Her dominance over you.
You are very lucky to me married to such a smart and sexy Lady.

Sincerely
elina

Hidden59
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hidden59 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:27 pm

To extreme for my taste.
Control your fantasies or your fantasies will control you!

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:57 am

I follow your thread for a while, it's quite an intriguing journey you share here with us. A big thank you for that. I know you're very into this, though, I have to tell you, that I'm sometimes worried about your emotional well-being, at least I wished sometimes you wouldn’t be so passive about everything. Has your wife ever voiced any concerns, that she's afraid to push you too far and hurt you emotionally? I assume Gema is also emotionally dependent of you?

I know it's very personal to ask, you mentioned you two have children together, aren't you worried they could find out and misinterpret everything?

Hope to hear from you again, soon :)

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:21 am

MaxCargo wrote:I follow your thread for a while, it's quite an intriguing journey you share here with us. A big thank you for that. I know you're very into this, though, I have to tell you, that I'm sometimes worried about your emotional well-being, at least I wished sometimes you wouldn’t be so passive about everything. Has your wife ever voiced any concerns, that she's afraid to push you too far and hurt you emotionally? I assume Gema is also emotionally dependent of you?

I know it's very personal to ask, you mentioned you two have children together, aren't you worried they could find out and misinterpret everything?

Hope to hear from you again, soon :)
Our daughter is an adult now. Of course I am concerned about her learning about this situation. I think I could handle being outed as a cuckold, but I am not sure how she would interpret things. Sometimes the younger generations seem so conservative.

As of Gema pushing things a bit to the extreme, I have to admit that its all my fault. I have told her in the past that she should push for more, that I love it when she does so. And finally she has taken a huge step in this direction. Sometimes I feel that it is too much, but then I remember it was me that asked for it. If this is her fantasy now, I don't want to stop her from living it, not after it was me who asked her for more cuckolding.

She does ask me frequently if I am ok. However, she doesn't do it in a way that would indicate that she would step down if I weren't. Yes, she is concerned about how I feel. But at the same time, she seems to have very clear what she wants to live.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Viewing Gemma's tumblr blog, it appears that you're doing a lot of oral reclaiming, but you're still caged? There's also a pic of s wife spanking her husband. Has Gema spanked you?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:01 am

D+D wrote:Viewing Gemma's tumblr blog, it appears that you're doing a lot of oral reclaiming, but you're still caged? There's also a pic of s wife spanking her husband. Has Gema spanked you?
Yes, she loves oral reclaiming. It has become a ritual for us. I can't say that I like it especially, but I usually don't dislike it either. I have become accustomed to it and I do usually welcome this part of the ritual, as with it I am reclaiming her. However, with Gerardo, thinking of his rancid sperm in her, I am having more troubles than with a younger and more attractive bull.

We play ON-OFF with caging. Sometimes she cages me for a few days, sometimes for some weeks. It depends on her mood, on if I have bin loving and tender or if she thinks I need to think about my behavior. This week is Eastern in Spain and she is on holiday, although I still have to work until tomorrow. I am not caged currently. She has told me that I have free access to her, although this doesn't include her rear entry, which is reserved for bulls. Anyway, I am taking as much advantage of it as I can. I just wished that I were more sexual, like the first lover she had, who could and would fuck her the whole day. But I am not this way; I guess this is why I am a cuckold and not a bull.

Gema does spank me sometimes, when she thinks I need some corrective measurements. It's not frequently, but she does it. And to be honest, she should probably do it more often. I do not enjoy the pain at all, but I think it is good for my "education". It makes me switch to a better mood, be more submissive and sweet with her, which then makes me feel better with myself. I think marriages would work better if spankings were a normal part of it, instead of arguing loudly and pissing each other off (not literally).

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:26 am

Thanks for answering gemshubby. I think, from my own experience, that when we become more beta as cuckolds, our sex drive somewhat diminishes too. Maybe subconsciously we want it that way? Having a more alpha man take care of our wives sexual needs? I don't know, but it sounds as if you are quite content for the most part which is good and all that matters. A woman of Gemas' beauty deserves to have her complete sexual freedom so kudos to you for giving her that. Although I can't read Spanish, I follow her tumblr blog and she tells her story very good with pictures. It would be awesome to see a picture of the real Gema.
Please keep posting.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:23 am

GemsHubby wrote:
D+D wrote:Viewing Gemma's tumblr blog, it appears that you're doing a lot of oral reclaiming, but you're still caged? There's also a pic of s wife spanking her husband. Has Gema spanked you?
Yes, she loves oral reclaiming. It has become a ritual for us. I can't say that I like it especially, but I usually don't dislike it either. I have become accustomed to it and I do usually welcome this part of the ritual, as with it I am reclaiming her. However, with Gerardo, thinking of his rancid sperm in her, I am having more troubles than with a younger and more attractive bull.

We play ON-OFF with caging. Sometimes she cages me for a few days, sometimes for some weeks. It depends on her mood, on if I have bin loving and tender or if she thinks I need to think about my behavior. This week is Eastern in Spain and she is on holiday, although I still have to work until tomorrow. I am not caged currently. She has told me that I have free access to her, although this doesn't include her rear entry, which is reserved for bulls. Anyway, I am taking as much advantage of it as I can. I just wished that I were more sexual, like the first lover she had, who could and would fuck her the whole day. But I am not this way; I guess this is why I am a cuckold and not a bull.

Gema does spank me sometimes, when she thinks I need some corrective measurements. It's not frequently, but she does it. And to be honest, she should probably do it more often. I do not enjoy the pain at all, but I think it is good for my "education". It makes me switch to a better mood, be more submissive and sweet with her, which then makes me feel better with myself. I think marriages would work better if spankings were a normal part of it, instead of arguing loudly and pissing each other off (not literally).

My HW after the first time her FB took her anal, she told me there was no turning back and her ass was his anytime he wanted. I don't guess I'm a cuckold, I know I'm their cuckold and have no issues in that role.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:51 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:

My HW after the first time her FB took her anal, she told me there was no turning back and her ass was his anytime he wanted. I don't guess I'm a cuckold, I know I'm their cuckold and have no issues in that role.
My wife too, gave her ass exclusively to an ex lover. The right guy will own it again, but it's not gonna be me. :lol:

DCharles
Trainable

Unread post by DCharles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:40 am

I am curious about what she likes about the oral reclaiming. What are her thoughts on it?

I personally think its very hot. Love it that you are eating Gerardo's sperm. Back to earlier comments, the fact that it is repulsive is what makes it so important to go through with it. I have to believe that he gets a kick out of it.

Thanks for great commentary.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:42 pm

DCharles wrote:I am curious about what she likes about the oral reclaiming. What are her thoughts on it?

I personally think its very hot. Love it that you are eating Gerardo's sperm. Back to earlier comments, the fact that it is repulsive is what makes it so important to go through with it. I have to believe that he gets a kick out of it.

Thanks for great commentary.
For her it is a demonstration of my love for her and my unconditional support for what she just did with her lover. Well, actually it's for both of us. I am kissing the pussy that had just been "bad" and had just fucked another man. If a creampie is involved, the "sacrifice" is even bigger and hence more meaningful is my demonstration of love. Plus, it also means that I am somehow accepting him. So if creampie is involved, it is not just that I support the lifestyle, but that I accept him. I guess that's one of the reasons why it is more difficult for me with her boss.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm

One of Gema's latest pics on her blog shows her and a camera. There are others of a beautiful woman in various stages of dress. Are these examples of photos that her boss have taken of her? Are her looks similar to the photos?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:40 am

D+D wrote:One of Gema's latest pics on her blog shows her and a camera. There are others of a beautiful woman in various stages of dress. Are these examples of photos that her boss have taken of her? Are her looks similar to the photos?
I haven't yet seen the pictures her boss has taken of hers, but according to what she has said, yes, these would be some examples, depending on the pictures. She has written a rapport of some pictures he took of her in a public park and some pictures that she has posted, are similar to how she posed for him. As of the pictures in garters and stockings, that's mostly because he wants her to dress this way when she goes to the office. And he has also taken pictures of her in that dressing.

She does look similar to the women in the pictures. She tries to avoid posting pictures of blond women, because she is brunette. So most of the times, there is some kind of similarity. Obviously my wife is not a twenty year old professional model, she is a natural woman, but indeed, there are similarities in what she posts.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:50 am

GemsHubby wrote:
D+D wrote:One of Gema's latest pics on her blog shows her and a camera. There are others of a beautiful woman in various stages of dress. Are these examples of photos that her boss have taken of her? Are her looks similar to the photos?
I haven't yet seen the pictures her boss has taken of hers, but according to what she has said, yes, these would be some examples, depending on the pictures. She has written a rapport of some pictures he took of her in a public park and some pictures that she has posted, are similar to how she posed for him. As of the pictures in garters and stockings, that's mostly because he wants her to dress this way when she goes to the office. And he has also taken pictures of her in that dressing.

She does look similar to the women in the pictures. She tries to avoid posting pictures of blond women, because she is brunette. So most of the times, there is some kind of similarity. Obviously my wife is not a twenty year old professional model, she is a natural woman, but indeed, there are similarities in what she posts.
A middle age natural woman is more beautiful and sexy any day than a twenty something model. :whip:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 pm

DCharles wrote:I can completely relate to the mixed feelings of angst and repulsion combined with the turn on of what is happening. I was once dating a girl that was also seeing someone else that I really did not like. It was a real mixture of feelings. She did not tell me that she had just been with him the first time that I ate a creampie from her. She told me while I was doing it and it both repulsed and turned me on at the same time. The taste of his cum in my mouth combined with knowing who it came from was quite humiliating, but I did not stop. It is hard to explain why but it sounds like you can relate.

After I had done it, she said "I think I am going to tell him, I think he would get a kick out of knowing that you tasted and swallowed his sperm". As you can imagine, my mind was going in all directions. Knowing that I did not care for him and he was going to have the satisfaction of knowing that I had tasted and swallowed his cum.

VERY HOT!! Cannot wait to follow your updates.
Hmmmmm.. Your cravings took over your mind. Did she tell him ?? What is the rest of the story ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Wow, beautiful story. What a hot wife you have there. Looking forward to hearing more as time goes on.
There does seem to be some sort of challenge that some woman have when it comes to fucking a boss or company client. Have seen this theme several times here. My wife played with some men while we were dating and it seemed the biggest kick she got was seeing how much she could get from these guys. There was a pride in knowing she got some good money from being used like a slut. Keep up the excitement. You must have been in heaven all this time. She really knows how to press your buttons.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:07 am

We've enjoyed Eastern holidays last week. We are back to work today. I've had her for me, which was really good, because it allowed us to reconnect. She said that I could enjoy her anyway I wanted, except anal, which is reserved for lovers. And damn, I did enjoy her! I just wished that I had more stamina, like some bulls she has fucked, who could keep going the whole day. For me, once I orgasm, I am usually done, until libido builds up again. But I guess that's one reason why I am a cuckold and not a bull.

I don't know what's going to happen today, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is going to have a sleepover with her boss.