Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wmraim
Experienced

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 am

Gema used to answered my questions on her blog, but no longer.
Emotions do change and there is no way to be sure, but right now there is no doubt both Gema and Daniel are each other's number one love, by far.

If Daniel doesn't screw up in the next week (especially about the ski trip) he could be back in business. But he lacks the discipline and hasn't shown her sufficient compassion or trust.

Mari55
Experienced

Unread post by Mari55 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:07 pm

I didn't read the last entry that way wmraim. I read a wife trying to placate a husband with nice words and with a conditional promise which strikes me as just another way of conditioning him and string him along. Your POV is valid and your may know more about their situation than I do. Call me biased if you want, but I simply can't envision a good situation where a husband has to be caged and then "behave well" in order to be back in the wife's good graces. But as I say, I'm biased as I don't condone any relationship that's not as close to full equality as possible. If I recall, on the first page of this thread GemsHubby claimed to be in a female-led relationship. For that reason, and with respect to the "informal" rules of OHW topics, I won't touch the subject for much longer as I've already expressed my opinion.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:01 pm

wmraim wrote:Emotions do change and there is no way to be sure
The problem with you critics is a rush to judgement. This is a slowly evolving situation.
Daniel must stay disciplined.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 pm

I have to say that her apparent behavior might be all my fault. Back in time, I discovered that I loved NOT being in control. Before hotwifing, I have been rather the dominant one (not sexually, just normal relationship). But I discovered that not only I love her to be with other men, but that I especially do so when she just does what she wants, when it is her who takes the initiative rather than me encouraging her or knowing at every moment what she was doing. I told her once that I preferred if she held back some information, that she didn't need to tell me all of her plans beforehand and that even afterwards, I like to be teased with bits of information that I will know over time, at a time of her choosing. I also love the humiliation part, like when she compares me with her lovers and calls me small dick or whatever.

But as it is usual with cuckolding, all this brings up a set of contradicting emotions. I love it and hate it at the same time. I like it when she humiliates me, but I hate it also. I guess that if I didn't hate it, it wouldn't really feel humiliating at all.

I think she has just taken the next level, bringing up something new. She has never gone this extreme, but I think she does it largely for my benefit. But she is smart, she knows that if she told me "love, I am only doing this for you, I don't mean to call you small dick in reality" (just an example), it just wouldn't work out.

The thing is that she has taken several new steps at the same time, which really are feeling awkward: an older man fucking her, she doing it for money, she being extra humiliatrix and she being extra "I take the initiative, I know what I am doing". How much of this is pure roleplay for my benefit and how much is due to being really into it? I don't know. Could I take her aside during a timeout? Yes, but that would be "metagaming", it would break the spell. And as much as I dislike some aspects, I do also love some others. After all, she is my domme and I am her sub (kind of). Isn't it her "obligation" and right to bring me to the limit and expand it? I could say my safeword of course, but as I said before, that would break the spell and I would deprive me from going deeper into my sub self. And I would possibly also prevent her from exploring this side of her sexuality. Again, this doesn't mean that I like the situation completely (otherwise, I wouldn't have posted my worries here). It just means that by writing and reading your answers, I am trying to find a better way of digesting it. After all, this is the cuckold sub-forum, not the hotwife sub-forum, isn't it? There is a slight difference between both.

I do completely trust her.

As about our relationship, we love each other. But her blog is about cuckolding and I don't expect her to post "love letters". It was meant as a way of teasing the audience in the first place. But then she (was it she or was it Gerardo?) had the idea to take one more step and restrict my information to what she is posting. I think that was quite smart of her, and I love it and hate it at the same time, but it is in accordance to the rules we agreed, even before we started the femdom part of the hotwife-cuckold relationship. I am not completely happy; it does bother me. But I am not unhappy. There is much more going on in our marriage, behind the scenes, which she doesn't talk about on her blog and which I haven't mentioned here. We talk a lot about ourselves. We kiss and caress each other (being in chastity just outs one specific way of sex, but there is much more. It actually heightens the other forms). The only thing she doesn't allow me is to ask for more details about Gerardo or to express my concern about him and her selling her body to him. But again, I could use the safeword and step out of play.

Having said this, I do see the risks Say_Oy so brilliantly explained. The possibility of her becoming his sub, rather then just his whore freaks me out and it does it because it turns me on and scares me at the same time. She has been submissive with her first bull, but Say_Oy is going beyond being submissive to actually becoming his submissive, which is different. And she does have a tendency of developing emotional attachments - which I again love and hate at the same time - but this has never questioned our feelings for each other and our stability as a couple. But it's playing with fire.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:24 pm

This is moving fast. We had an unexpected development today:

Her boss has invited her to skiing to the Swiss Alps this afternoon! She didn't say yes to him immediately, because she wanted to talk to me first. She didn't ask me for permission either, but that's because she is my domme and it wouldn't be appropriate. But she did want to feel me out.
I told her I needed to think about it and that she should let me take a walk to meditate:

When she told me Gerardo's proposal, the words of Say_Oy resounded in my head again. But, should I tell her to drop it? I know she wants it. I travel enough for business reasons and I am fed up with traveling. I rarely take her somewhere. If he is her sugardaddy, isn't that one of the benefits having one? If I told her no, would she possibly resent it, even if she honestly tried not to? Does it turn me on knowing that he will be fucking her the whole weekend? Hell yes, as a cuckold yes, even though I wished he were a young stud. But then if he were about her age and rich, that would really scare me off. Thinking it that way, I guess it is better that he is old.

So when I came back from the walk, I decided to encourage her to go, if she wanted (which she did). I think having said no, would have been the worst option. Now, encouraging is a risky option also, but I think it is the least bad one. She is living her fantasy as a paid whore (not a street-whore open to every man, just a sugargirl for one daddy). She started hotwifing just to fulfill my fantasy. I think I can take one for the team even though I don't like Gerardo and I don't like her doing it for money.

Now, it is going to be funny, because she has absolutely no clue about skiing. But I guess she will find a way to compensate him.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:20 pm

I think you should have left it totally up to her. Let her weigh the issue and have her know the consequences of her decision affect your feelings . But yes is a good decision. She doesn't get out much because you don't like to travel.
You are getting used to Geraldo fucking her. After a while this fucking will be the same as in a marriage, even now it's not a great turn on for her.
So far there is no sign Geraldo is sweeping her off her feet.
I certainly agree with the others, you must stay vigilant.
Last edited by wmraim on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:38 pm

softcantfind wrote: I simply ... gave my opinion on this situation as I see it. That is part of what this forum and this thread was designed for.
I feel I was giving my opinions and feel you challenged me. Clearly there is a lack of information and your questions were rhetorical. We both look at the same text, which all there is. No need to challenge my opinion.

Mari55
Experienced

Unread post by Mari55 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:02 pm

GemsHubby, I'm glad to know you're fully into the cuckold lifestyle after your previous posts had given me mixed messages. As you seem to know what you want, enjoy it to the fullest! Best Wishes.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:32 am

Wife is back from her ski weekend with her boss. She was very happy and apparently she had a great time. I can only infer this based on how she looks and smiles, because she still won't tell me any other details than what she posts on her Tumblr.

They left on Friday and on Thursday he fucked her in the office during lunch break. She came home early with a creampie for me. I knew what she expected. She loves it when I adore her with my caresses, kisses and licks when she comes back from a date, especially while I am still locked. I feel very submissive when I do this for her, which is a warm feeling that I usually like. However, this time it was mixed with bitterness, as if I was failing her somehow. Am I failing her in the role of the provider and is he taking over this role.

She made me write her a message to her Tumblr, which she published. She asked me to write down this experience and to thank Gerardo, as if he was reading this blog (which she neither denies nor confirms). That was quite humiliating.

She brought me her soiled panties from her trip and put it on my nose. Then she unlocked me and fucked me. It was sooo good to be able to reclaim her after her weekend trip. On the downside, shortly after cumming, when the libido is down, I was wondering what the hell I was doing. I was doubting if I was doing right leaving her in his hands.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:34 am

She also posted that Gerardo is into photography and that he took some sexy pictures of hers in the snow. I am astonished that she let him do this, as she usually is very shy about pictures where she could be recognized. Of course, I don't know if they were just body shots or if they included her face as well, I can only imagine her posing for him.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:34 am

wmraim wrote: If Daniel doesn't screw up in the next week (especially about the ski trip) he could be back in business.
GemsHubby wrote:Then she unlocked me and fucked me. It was sooo good to be able to reclaim her
Sorry for taking this off topic, but I sensed this yet I was unduly criticized for my advice. Daniel was disciplined and is free. I truly was trying to help him.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:10 am

continue worshipping her & him by letting them fuck and do what you do best...
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:59 am

softcantfind wrote: Don't you know how ignorant that sounds.
Don't you know how ignorant that sounds.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:58 am

Disturbed.

She said that they shared the cottage with two other couples he was friends with. First night they sentó to diner together and she was wearing this extremely sensual dress she wore on the business trip with him. It's see-through, except on the strategic places. It was probably over the tone, but he loved it.

Second night he and her staid in the cottage. They fucked in the living room, next to the lit chimney. I can imagine how romantic this is. I am disturbed because she didn't use the word fuck, she said that he made love to her (she put a question mark after the l word).

She also said the he looked revitalized, ever since he is hitting her unprotected pussy and that she was amazed how agile he was with the skis.

She ended her rapport saying that he was her boss in a double sense (at work and I bed?) but that he seemed more than that to her, that he considered him a friend.

Mari55
Experienced

Unread post by Mari55 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:05 pm

softcantfind wrote:
inNC wrote:continue worshipping her & him by letting them fuck and do what you do best...
his wife may still love him but she doesn't respect him as a man because her boss has taken up that roll.

Put her blog on Google translate and read some of the latest rounds of Q&A. One of them is very tellingly: “hubby's pleasure is my enjoyment and his pain/torment”. The person questioned if she was going to stop telling hubby she loved him and start actually doing loving acts for him instead of messing with his mind (“tormenting him”). Her answer was the one above.

GemsHubby knows her better than we do. One can say that the woman was honest and forthcoming because she stated what she wants from her husband. Now, it's up to him to figure out if his needs can meet hers. Since he's still married and has been playing a role “in the game”, one can say he's getting his needs - at least some of them - are being met. Now he needs to figure out if can leave without ALL of his needs being met and I believe that's the reason for the thread to exist in the first place. With that conundrum I can't really help since I've always walked out from relationships where my needs weren't being met and my current (and longest relationship) has only been going for 2 years. Such a short relationship doesn't have the same emotional and financial investment as a long(ish) term marriage as GemsHubby and Gemma have. Hence, I can understand that's very difficult to decide if a relationship like that is worth saving or if it's just better to end it and cut the losses. Reading a lot of threads here made me realise that my go-to option is not always possible nor is the best decision. There are many different paths to happiness.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Maybe it's the red flags that drive them and turns them on? The playing with fire aspect. The thought of another man pleasing her more?

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:03 am

softcantfind wrote: I see a trend happening in a number of threads that are still going on and many have ended badly because the dominant and submissive thing gets out off hand. Many cuckolds are in trouble because it seems that they have become so submissive to their wives that they are so scared of what might happen. If they say STOP I'm not happy with the way things are going. Or they try to ignore the warning signs thinking that if they refuse to acknowledge them then they are going to just disappear. If your not in control of your fetishes, then your fetishes are in control of you.
I'm in total agreement. Well done!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:28 am

wmraim wrote:
softcantfind wrote: I see a trend happening in a number of threads that are still going on and many have ended badly because the dominant and submissive thing gets out off hand. Many cuckolds are in trouble because it seems that they have become so submissive to their wives that they are so scared of what might happen. If they say STOP I'm not happy with the way things are going. Or they try to ignore the warning signs thinking that if they refuse to acknowledge them then they are going to just disappear. If your not in control of your fetishes, then your fetishes are in control of you.
Not arguing that point at all, but I'm just trying to get some to understand that when a cuckold gets addicted to these things, they don't think the way you do. Some may not say no because they don't want it to stop. It hurts, but that's part of the turn on. They're extreme cuckolds. In fact if they did say stop and "put their foot down", their spouse might actually say no. We've all got different mindsets about many different things. It's frustrating for some when they see what they consider a train wreck coming or if something is intolerable to them and someone else actually lavishes in it. I've warned people before too, but once warned, the ball's in their court. They will do what they will irregardless of sound advice. I've seen people harassed by others for their point of view and just quit posting. Not good. Some need this outlet. It's not just for entertainment. Telling their story is therapy for them. Kind, gentle advice is awesome, but sometimes it gets pretty bad. Softcantfind, you're always a gentleman. Some are not always as kind.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 am

Concerned and stressed.

Wife came home today early from work. She was in a strange emotional state, which is unusual as she normally is a very calm person. She was having all kinds of feelings, many of them contradictory. She was stressed, excited, nervous, bothered, disappointed, anxious, aroused. All at the same time. I have never seen her this way before.

She said that we needed to talk, that something had happened. She was going to tease her Tumblr followers by telling them what happened in pieces along the day. But she didn't want me to wait that long to know it, she wanted to tell me immediately. She was doing a long introduction and wasn't getting to the point. This to a certain degree is typical in her, but in this case I was certain that she was teasing me, but that at the same time, she was searching for the right words and mindset. I was increasingly growing anxious.

Yesterday (Monday) her boss had given her a day off, after their skiing trip. So today was the first day she met him after the trip. He was very stressed and concerned, even depressed. Her co-workers told her that he had had a meeting with this partner again and that the situation was critical because the company was not performing as it should. The partner was putting a lot of pressure on him and everybody was very concerned about their job safety.

She said that she then went into his office, locked his door and silently crawled under his desk. She was giving him a blowjob to help him relax, but he stopped her in the middle. He apologized for unbuttoning her blouse before the meeting with the client during their first business trip to Barcelona. He said that this hadn't been correct and that he felt that they were now in a different place and that he wouldn't do it again. He said that it was his fault doing it and that he was to blame with what happened afterwards. The company is low on contracts. This customer is vital to them, but the contract keeps on slipping from one month to the other. He has been trying to compensate it with other contracts, but mostly unsuccessfully. He said that he had the feeling that the client was delaying the signature, coming up with excuses for not signing. He said that it was probably his fault, but that he thought that the client wanted something more, that she had caught his eye. He asked her to go to Barcelona and "negotiate" during dinner the signature! So now its called "negotiating". He was clearly pimping her out!

My wife said that she felt smashed and aroused at the same time. She said that she accepted his proposal, because she wanted to help him and she knew how much he and her co-workers needed this deal. She said that this was going to be very difficult for her. Yes, she felt excited. But she also felt sold out. It was being very difficult for her, but yet she wanted to do it. And she needed me to support her in this, she really needed to feel my love, my assurance.

I have said it before, I am her cuckold and I usually really like being it. I like it when she dares new things, when she is slutty, when she tells me how good her lovers are, how they kiss and fuck her and how they make her do things for them which she hasn't ever done for me. I like not being in control. Back in time, I proposed her that she should just do whatever she wanted, that I didn't want any rules to inhibit her, that it excited me that she was free to do things without being concerned of whether I would approve or not. And she is exactly doing this, so I can't really complain. But some things are rather extreme. I can't use the term off-limits, because we agreed on no limits. But sometimes I wonder how much I can handle. Sometimes I am asking myself if I have created a monster when I begged her to become hotwife and when I proposed her to have no limits, no rules. A lovely and slutty monster, so exciting... but yet so frightening or unsettling.

She wasn't asking me for permission. As I said above, our rules are that there are no rules. She doesn't need my permission for everything. She was asking me for emotional support. She really needed to feel me close, to have me on her side, on her team. As much as it unsettles me, as much as I don't like her to do it for money and much less to having her pimped out by her boss, I decided to give her my full support. She is my wife, my life partner, my soul mate. She wants to do this and I will help her. I will handle my own feelings, but I will make her feel supported, I want to make it as easy as possible for her. But yet, I hate her doing this. I hate thinking that she is doing it for him or that he is tricking her.

She will take the train to Barcelona tomorrow afternoon and she will have "dinner" with this customer, hopefully securing with her skill the contract.

I think I am feeling like her: smashed and aroused. I don't know yet which feeling is stronger.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:07 am

Thank you for your kind and wise words. But this is a female-lead relationship. It's not BDSM style, it is just our understanding of her taking the lead. How can I as a submissive impose any rules on her if she is leading? Of course there are rules like she cannot damage me physically or emotionally, etc. but I don't think I can or should impose any rules on her sexual relationships with other people, that would be topping from the bottom. In the end, I think that trust is more important than rules.

Having said this, I feel very uncomfortable with the situation, but I guess that following my own logic, I should just accept it and cope with it, as the submissive cuckold I am. I am just trying to understand and digest my own situation and writing and conversing with you guys helps me.

I wonder, are there any other submissive cuckolds that have no say on what wife does and that have suffer on occasion because of the sex partners she has chosen? Or am I the only one?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:23 am

GemsHubby wrote:Thank you for your kind and wise words. But this is a female-lead relationship. It's not BDSM style, it is just our understanding of her taking the lead. How can I as a submissive impose any rules on her if she is leading? Of course there are rules like she cannot damage me physically or emotionally, etc. but I don't think I can or should impose any rules on her sexual relationships with other people, that would be topping from the bottom. In the end, I think that trust is more important than rules.

Having said this, I feel very uncomfortable with the situation, but I guess that following my own logic, I should just accept it and cope with it, as the submissive cuckold I am. I am just trying to understand and digest my own situation and writing and conversing with you guys helps me.

I wonder, are there any other submissive cuckolds that have no say on what wife does and that have suffer on occasion because of the sex partners she has chosen? Or am I the only one?
Believe me you are not alone. There are some here who are under far worse circumstances than you. I communicate with a gentleman whom I now consider an online friend who is in what would be excruciatingly difficult situation for me. What many don't or won't understand is that we're all different. :(

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:30 am

softcantfind wrote:
D+D wrote:
wmraim wrote:
Not arguing that point at all, but I'm just trying to get some to understand that when a cuckold gets addicted to these things, they don't think the way you do. Some may not say no because they don't want it to stop. It hurts, but that's part of the turn on. They're extreme cuckolds. In fact if they did say stop and "put their foot down", their spouse might actually say no. We've all got different mindsets about many different things. It's frustrating for some when they see what they consider a train wreck coming or if something is intolerable to them and someone else actually lavishes in it. I've warned people before too, but once warned, the ball's in their court. They will do what they will irregardless of sound advice. I've seen people harassed by others for their point of view and just quit posting. Not good. Some need this outlet. It's not just for entertainment. Telling their story is therapy for them. Kind, gentle advice is awesome, but sometimes it gets pretty bad. Softcantfind, you're always a gentleman. Some are not always as kind.
Thank you wmraim I really am trying to help.

Hi D+D I knew you weren't arguing with me my friend. I did pick up something in your post that triggered my response and it wasn't directed mainly to you. What you said made total sense but what I saw was problems in the truths you were sharing I was not against you. Having just read Daniel's post I don't want him to think that I am criticizing him in anyway but I do see an unhealthy pattern in what he is saying.

From the time we are born until we take our last breath we have rules. We have rules as a child and if we break these rules there is a lesson to be learned. Our whole world has rules and these are not to be broken as that wrong saying goes (rules are made to be broken). We have police, the court system, Jails and prisons because the rules need to be kept.

This statement by Daniel just doesn't fit in to the world I live in. Back in time, I proposed her that she should just do whatever she wanted, that I didn't want any rules to inhibit her. When someone is married there has to be rules because without rules you have total confusion and the saying that was around years ago"Do what thou wants" was flawed and wouldn't work. In the cuckold lifestyle it is a nice thought that we as husbands want to make our wives free from rules and in more control. And this is a wonderful theory but you need to have rules and boundaries it is going to become more than you bargained for. So many of us are failing in this lifestyle because we put cuckolding ahead of our marriages and are getting trapped into the fetish. If we would be determined to put our marriages ahead of our fantasies and fetishes they won't fail because of cuckolding. So many veterans of this lifestyle know this and see the troubles ahead but can't seem to get though to the couples that are letting the fetishes control the marriages instead of to other way around.
Are there really more failed marriages in this lifestyle than in vanilla lifestyles? Rules are broken everyday in everday lives and off times by the very ones who made the rules. Some seem to overlook the fact that we can't set rules that will govern someone else's emotions, in this case the wife's. The only sure thing, never make your hotwife fantasy a reality.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 am

wmraim wrote:Is she obligated to serve clients?
Those pictures of Gema naked, could they have been sent to the client, for client approval?

Geraldo is a shrewd business man. Instead of buying the Barcelona client an expensive escort, he uses cheap employee labor, saving lots of money. If Gema is successful, she deserves much more money that what she is paid.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 am

wmraim wrote:
wmraim wrote:Is she obligated to serve clients?
Those pictures of Gema naked, could they have been sent to the client, for client approval?

Geraldo is a shrewd business man. Instead of buying the Barcelona client an expensive escort, he uses cheap employee labor, saving lots of money. If Gema is successful, she deserves much more money that what she is paid.
Damn, I haven't thought about this! Yes, that would fit this devil! I am wouldn't be surprised if he had it planned all way long. If he did that, then he is not trustworthy. But I don't know how to tell Gema this, without annoying her and being accused of don't liking her "lover" or sugardaddy or whatever and just being jealous. I still remember what happened to me the last time I raised my objections.

As of cheap labor, I don't think so. She is being paid very well. She is doing her normal job and also the extras, but payment is good. It would probably cheaper to hire a professional prostitute. I don't think it is about saving money. But who knows, it might indeed be cheaper as she gets paid anyway and and prostitute needs to be hired and paid in addition. But still, I don't think it is about saving money. And I don't think the client wanted a prostitute. If he wanted this, he could have hired one himself. No, I think some people just get off exerting their power and getting sexual favors. This is more exciting to them than to just pay a prostitute. Gerardo falls into this category and his client probably as well.

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Wow, it sounds to me like your wife is being setup. The whole event is probably just another game to get her to take another big step. One big test to see how far she will go, simultaneously also seducing her to take another huge step towards where he wants her.

She will end up having sex with many different men, on his request, many many times over. He will profit from it, one way or another. This is just the first time of many. If he doesn't own her already, he will tomorrow. That is NOT a good thing.

I wonder where this goes, but I dont think it is wise to go there.