Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
lovesexfun
Trainable

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by lovesexfun » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:02 am

GemsHubby wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:52 am
Hello all. I am new to this forum. I have been lurking since a couple of years, but now I feel the need of sharing my story with you. I hope that writing it down and possibly getting some advice or at least having the feeling that someone is listening to me, helps me process my emotions.

We are in our forties. We have been in the hotwife-cuckold since a few years. It all started when I pushed her to try it. She had a BF who expanded her boundaries, helping her become the slut I fantasized her to be. It was a rollercoaster, which I mostly enjoyed, although I have had also some tough times to deal with it. But now, we are entering a new territory, which I don't know how to handle.

We live in Spain and although the country is now emerging out of the economic crisis, the last remnants have hit. I had to accept a salary reduction and my wife lost her job. She has been searching for a new job, but without success. Oh, she found some opportunities, but with very bad schedules and ridiculously low salary. We could live with my salary alone, but over time, my wife has become more independent and doesn't like she is not making any contribution. Through her former lover, she found an opportunity as a personal assistant at a small firm. The salary was incredibly good, although it came with conditions... She is supposed to be sexually available to her boss. She will still have to work like a normal professional and she is very good at what she does, but sex is a required add-on. She discussed this openly before she was hired and it is even written down in a private recruitment contract.

Now, we don't really need this extra money. She has accepted the job because she doesn't want to feel being maintained while she is sitting back and also because it is kind of a challenge for her. She wants to expand her limits and test if she can cope with it. I am partially excited, partially worried.
i think if you were hot wife and cuck before then this is nothing to bother for. Enjoy the stories she tell you and do share some.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:17 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:43 am

Gema and I have tried to contact with some bulls via some forums. Gema wants someone who is into BDSM. But it has been mostly unsatisfactory. Not that we have tried hard. We have met a few guys, but there just hasn't been any chemestry. Gema wants someone refined, intelligent, patient, slow-moving, who wants more than just sex - a relationship - but not love... I guess she would like to have a clone of Gerardo. With that standard, it's gonna be nearly impossible finding someone.
Not impossible but much harder if you set your sights too high. Does he need to be rich to be refined? How about simply not rich but comfortably off so he has time to play?
Online BDSM dating is hard but if you go to forums where people are discussing what you are interested in you are more likely to come across what you are looking for. Just a dating site is not likely to give you the quality you are looking for. But getting into an interesting discussion with someone might make her realize that she likes this person and wants to meet....
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:47 am

GemsHubby wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:43 am
Sorry for responding so late. I have jumped in and out quickly a few times in this forum, but didn't really feel like writing anything. I apologize.
Just wanted to give the thread a bump. How are you and Gema doing? I hope everything is well, it's been awhile since we heard from you. I see that you still login every once in a while.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:34 am

Yes, I do quickly drop by :-)

It's been a difficult year. What happened with Gerardo, made us stop hotwifing for some time.

But I guess that once the cat is out, it is out. It's exciting like a drug. My wife, who was rather fantasyless and barely imaginative discovered a new realm for her. She also discovered some dark side of her. With the appropriate man, she loves being submissive and slutty. But it has to be the right man. She is not about just meeting someone in the bar and fuck him for one night. For her, if there is no relationship behind, it's not interesting. She is still struggling with being dominant with me, but she is trying. Maybe I am too demanding ;-)

We have tried to restart hotwifing on some occasions, but with rather disappointing results. She and I have chatted with some candidates on a fetish site, but most of them were rather dull and we didn't even want to meet them. We've met only with a couple of men. Good sex but not the right chemistry, not the same pace or types of fantasies, trust, etc. But it's okay. Life is so much more, and I feel happy with her trying to dominate me, even if she's not a natural dominatrix. My wife is really too much of an empathic and caring type of person.

However, recently, an interesting, scaring but exciting thing has happened: Gerardo's nephew has contacted her. My wife had met him before on a couple of occasions in family meetings with Gerardo. Well, apparently he knows about the sort of relationship she had with his uncle. He even has some photos of her.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

penitenziagite
Trainable

Unread post by penitenziagite » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:19 am

I’m confused about one thing: who’s the “her” in “her boss” that’s fucking *your* wife?
read my wife's thoughts and erotica at http://psyches-summer.blogspot.com

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:48 am

Sounds interesting.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:51 am

penitenziagite wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:19 am
I’m confused about one thing: who’s the “her” in “her boss” that’s fucking *your* wife?
Her = my wife = Gema
her boss fucking my wife = her boss fucking her

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:33 am

Thank you for updating Gemshubby.

Does Gema like the nephew?
Obviously She might end up with a much younger man as Her lover if this works out and hopefully this can be a wonderful stimulant for Her.

Please continue to update when you are able to.

Sincerely
elina

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:19 pm

He has changed quite a lot since the last time she saw him. He as become stronger (gym), has redefined his looks and style... so she says. He is young, but maybe too young. I don't know. Can't it be anything in between? Gerardo was too old and this guy is a baby! Well, they are not dating, at least not yet. She said she needed to think about it... which makes me think that he came to her with a proposal.

I am done tyring to control her. Even topping from the bottom, which I tend to do quite often. I have most of the fun when she just does what she wants. So, if she wants a baby... go with it, baby! And if she doesn't... it's her choice. Of course!

Do you know what's "funny"? If she ended up having sex with that guy, she would have fucked three generation of that family: nephew, uncle (Gerardo) and grandfather (Gerardo's father).

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:30 am

Your experience with Geraldo was always so compelling, so many unknowns and twists and turns. You were left in the dark and locked up. You were pounding on your computer for any news from Gema. Those were the days. Hope you aren't offended with a prying question but how did your business plan turn out? Does Gema still have the same salary and company car?

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:56 am

GemsHubby wrote: Do you know what's "funny"? If she ended up having sex with that guy, she would have fucked three generation of that family: nephew, uncle (Gerardo) and grandfather (Gerardo's father).
Glad you came back to update us. It is always fantastic to hear from you. It looks like things are finally looking up for you and Gema after Gerardo's unfortunate departure.

I am surprised that Gerardo shared Gema's photos with his nephew. What kind of photos are these? Gerardo must have taken thousands of Gema's photos. Do you have those? Are they lost? Is there any risk that those will get in the hands of whoever is owning Gerardo's stuff now?

I hope Gerardo's nehew has some potential. It will be great if that evolves into what you and Gema are looking for.

Do you not wish Gema to reconnect with Silvester?

On that how is Book 3 coming along? We are waiting very eagerly for that.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:18 am

Upon Gerardo's death, after the grief became bearable, we looted Gerardo's place for pictures, hard disks and pendrives. Gema luckily happened to have a key of his home. I hope that we were able to seize it all, but you never know. It's possible that some pictures are somewhere in the cloud, under his account, but this shouldn't be an issue. I don't know why his nephew has some pictures of her. Maybe Gerardo shared those with him. Maybe he found a pendrive that we overlooked.

The third book is already out, in Amazon, but it's in Spanish only, so far. If you read it, you will understand why Gema won't reconnect with Silvester.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:58 am

I read the first book on amazon and loved it!!!

I tried to get the second book, but no matter what I do, it just gives me the first chapter, as a preview, and won’t let me buy it to read on my phone :(

Any suggestions!!??

I loved the first book!!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:10 pm

Samanthasman wrote:I tried to get the second book, but no matter what I do, it just gives me the first chapter, as a preview, and won’t let me buy it to read on my phone :(

Any suggestions!!??
I bought the English version of Book 2 in April last year and had trouble getting it from amazon.com despite repeated attempts. I managed to get it from amazon.co.uk then. You might want to try Amazon.es and Amazon.co.uk, if Amazon is still allowing that.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:27 pm

GemsHubby wrote: Upon Gerardo's death, after the grief became bearable, we looted Gerardo's place for pictures, hard disks and pendrives. Gema luckily happened to have a key of his home. I hope that we were able to seize it all, but you never know.
Amazing! What an adventure that must have been! Fortunately you came back with the treasure. From Gema's Tumblr, I got an impression that Gerardo was a fantastic photographer. We all know how powerful his imagination and fantasies were. And we all know how gorgeous Gema is and what a great sense of dressing and sensual dressing and undressing she has! So the net result is that those photos must be nothing short of a life-changing treasure. It must have been one hell of an experience for you, Gema's husband, to look at those photos, which up until now you must have been denied the pleasure of viewing all along. Tell us more if you don't mind sharing about that experience.

Are you working on an English translation of book 3? By when do you expect to release it? I wish my Spanish was good enough to read the original version.

Is Gema planning to work on a Book 4 too? Has she already started?

All the best!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:11 pm

Samanthasman wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:58 am

I tried to get the second book, but no matter what I do, it just gives me the first chapter, as a preview, and won’t let me buy it to read on my phone :(

Any suggestions!!??

I loved the first book!!
I am sorry to hear that. I will try bying one myself at Amazon.com. We see that ebooks for that specific title are being sold by Amazon.com, so it's not affecting everybody.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:26 pm

Ben_Bradman wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:27 pm
From Gema's Tumblr, I got an impression that Gerardo was a fantastic photographer. We all know how powerful his imagination and fantasies were. And we all know how gorgeous Gema is and what a great sense of dressing and sensual dressing and undressing she has! So the net result is that those photos must be nothing short of a life-changing treasure. It must have been one hell of an experience for you, Gema's husband, to look at those photos, which up until now you must have been denied the pleasure of viewing all along. Tell us more if you don't mind sharing about that experience.
You won't believe it, but Gema has witheld those pictures! She said that Gerardo wouldn't have wanted for me to have them and that she wanted to honor that. :shock: She releases from time to time a picture, which is amazing. I don't know if she is serious or of she just wants to tease me. If tha latter is the case, it's working. It really makes me hot. Actually, if she is not teasing me and she is serious about it, that makes me horny too. :mrgreen: More than the fucking, I have always loved when she established an emotional connection to her lover, something close to love or even some kind of love (there are different types, in my opinion). But it also makes me wonder if she doesn't want me to see all pictures because some might be too intimate or to extreme. I don't know. She drives me crazy, but in a good sense.
Are you working on an English translation of book 3? By when do you expect to release it? I wish my Spanish was good enough to read the original version.
Yes, I am working on it. Translating it is easy. Actually, it's already done. I discovered that Google Translate lets you translate a whole document. The problem is doing the many, many corrections. Astonishingly, it does a really good job most of the times. But I need to reread each sentence and do many corrections. For example, in Spanish, the person doing the action (first person, second person, etc.) is implicit in the verb. That means that in Spanish, you don't always have to say "I did", "he did", "we did", etc. The verb itself tells you if it is "I", "You", etc. But Google Translate doesn't know this, of course. And it usually makes the wrong choice. :cry: So it's quite a job. Plus, this third book is really long, about 600 pages... So, I dunno when I will have it, but it will probably take months.
Is Gema planning to work on a Book 4 too? Has she already started?
Yes, she is thinking about it. But again, it's a hell of a work. If doing corrections of transaltions is for me, imagine for her writing it. Ah, if only she were a professional writer... she would have more time to write and to fuck men.

All the best!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:32 pm

wmraim wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:30 am
Your experience with Geraldo was always so compelling, so many unknowns and twists and turns. You were left in the dark and locked up. You were pounding on your computer for any news from Gema. Those were the days. Hope you aren't offended with a prying question but how did your business plan turn out? Does Gema still have the same salary and company car?
She was fired after Gerardo's death. Gerardo's business partner, who owned the other half of the company, wasn't exactly on good terms with him. He didn't like my wife, probably because he saw her as an associate of his partner and rival. But she got the severance package Gerardo had writtenly agreed. Not big, but more than she would have normally gotten.

Myself, I am doing okays with my venture, more struggling than good, but hoping that it will ramp up at some point. I have been tempted to become employee again of some company (it's easier when you get a fixed salary every month, no matter what happened), but I don't want to give up so soon.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:16 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:11 pm
Samanthasman wrote:

Any suggestions!!??

I loved the first book!!
I am sorry to hear that. I will try bying one myself at Amazon.com. We see that ebooks for that specific title are being sold by Amazon.com, so it's not affecting everybody.
The English version of Volume 2 isn't available on any of the Amazon sites. I bought the 2 volume package and Volume 2 in that package had an English cover page but the rest was in Spanish!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:02 am

viking53 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:16 pm
GemsHubby wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:11 pm
Samanthasman wrote:

Any suggestions!!??

I loved the first book!!
The English version of Volume 2 isn't available on any of the Amazon sites. I bought the 2 volume package and Volume 2 in that package had an English cover page but the rest was in Spanish!
When did that happen? We saw yesterday that we had accidentally uploaded the Spanish file to the English volume. We fixed it, but it takes several days for Amazon to made the changes effective. We believe that this mistake happened about a week ago (not longer), when we uploaded a new English version with some corrections (and accidentelly we selected the Spanish file). So, did that happen recently or more than a week ago?

How can we compensate you? Will Amazon let you download a newer version for free? The corrected upload should be online in a couple of days. I will monitor it and I will let you know.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:03 pm

I just checked on Amazon.com and the English content is back for Volume 2 book, as it should.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:49 pm

I am surprised Gema has waited this long to look for another lover.
Has she lost interest?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:06 am

Gema is more interested in long-term relationships with some kind of emotional attachment, rather than one-night stands. I have to say that for me that's more intense, too. Gerardo's death was quite traumatic for both of us. We first lost interest for some time. An event like that makes you question if hotwifing - the way she sees it, with that emotional "burden" - is really worth it.

After recovering, we tried to go back to that lifestyle.But it's not so easy to find the right person, especially with the requirement she has about a long-term relationship and deeper friendship. It's really not just about sex. For her (and for me), it's more about the emotions.

Add to that that she wants to explore her "dark side", her submissive part. That makes it even more difficult to find a suitable lover. There are many dominant wannabes, but men with the correct balance of patience, charisma and true dominance are not so easy to find. We tried a few on a fetish site. I did most of the filtering, chatting with them before deciding to meet them. I can tell you that 99% just didn't have the right mindset for us. Most men will immediately send you a picture of their cock. Or they will write (with many syntax errors) how they will punish her, spank her, whatever. It's all too direct for us. We want someone to tell us a story, if I may express it that way. Someone to slowly built a fantasy around it, rather than going straight to the sex, decorated with some spanking and some stupid rough words. So, we met a few but the chemistry just wasn't there.

I don't complain. I get her point and I agree with her.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:00 am

I hear ya.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:30 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:06 am
Gema is more interested in long-term relationships ... Someone to slowly build a fantasy around it
Gerardo really fit the bill. It took so long for the first time. In the beginning, he made sure Gema was a good worker, but he was also checking her out the whole time. Gema must have surprised him when she offered herself to Dídac, as a straight business transaction. Talk about a pure homemaker transformed to una puta.