Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
henry_k
Prepubescent

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by henry_k » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:27 am

Dear GemsHubby , is there coming any more of your books in English? I have the 3 from Amazon on my kindle

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:51 pm

Lucky Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:13 am

Stories about a wife and her boss are my favorite. I love when he is dominant. This is an intense fantasy of mine... hope you'll write more!
If you search for Gemma v Avril on Amazon, you will find the whole story. Even from before she started to fuck her boss. The first parts are translated into english. The books that only have a spannish edition can quite easily be translated with Google-translate.

You will find that there is more to read.

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:37 pm

My wife finally told me why she quit her previous job.
She had had an affair with her boss. But that wasn't why she left.
She left because her boss invited the factory foreman and one of the welders who worked for him to join them for group sex, in his office, without checking with her first. Apparently she went along with it the first time but when he wanted to do it again with other guys who worked there she flatly refused and quit her job. I had no idea. This was maybe 3 years ago she quit. It was only at the start of this year that she broke down and told me.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:30 pm

MikeyP wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:37 pm
She left because her boss invited the factory foreman and one of the welders who worked for him to join them for group sex, in his office, without checking with her first. Apparently she went along with it the first time but when he wanted to do it again with other guys who worked there she flatly refused and quit her job. I had no idea. This was maybe 3 years ago she quit. It was only at the start of this year that she broke down and told me.
MP - Her former boss should count himself lucky. She could have had his job and the others involved and a huge payout to boot.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:28 am

Polleny wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:51 pm
Lucky Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:13 am

Stories about a wife and her boss are my favorite. I love when he is dominant. This is an intense fantasy of mine... hope you'll write more!
If you search for Gemma v Avril on Amazon, you will find the whole story. Even from before she started to fuck her boss. The first parts are translated into english. The books that only have a spannish edition can quite easily be translated with Google-translate.

You will find that there is more to read.
Thank, I'll check this out.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:35 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:30 pm
MikeyP wrote:
MP - Her former boss should count himself lucky. She could have had his job and the others involved and a huge payout to boot.
No, she would never do that - report her boss I mean. Apparently photos were taken when she was entertaining the 3 of them and she is scared that those pics will come to light. Would not be good for our kids and other family / friends to see them. I wouldn't mind having a look though Lol.
She still won't tell me exactly who did what in the group sex session. I am aching to know.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:35 am

MikeyP wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:35 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
MikeyP wrote:
No, she would never do that - report her boss I mean. Apparently photos were taken when she was entertaining the 3 of them and she is scared that those pics will come to light. Would not be good for our kids and other family / friends to see them. I wouldn't mind having a look though Lol.
She still won't tell me exactly who did what in the group sex session. I am aching to know.
MP - What I was trying to get at was, affair aside, by having those other guys join in without her consent that constitutes as sexual assault (where I am) or rape.

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:57 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:35 am
MikeyP wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:35 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
MikeyP wrote:
MP - What I was trying to get at was, affair aside, by having those other guys join in without her consent that constitutes as sexual assault (where I am) or rape.
To be fair to her boss, yes he invited the guys without her being asked, BUT she didn't say no. I think she actually enjoyed him setting up a surprise for her. It was when it became clear to her that pretty much every guy in the company knew about it and was expecting a turn at her. That's what upset her. She thought that she and her boss had a private thing going and that the additional 2 guys were involved as a special one off thing and were going to keep it all quite....just as she thought her boss was keeping their affair quiet. Obviously he wasn't and it was that breach of trust and that EVERYONE who worked there knew she fucked around. She quit more out of embarrassment than anything else.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:33 pm

Wonder what Gema is up to now?

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:02 pm

wmraim wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:33 pm
I would love to know what she is doing.

She might have a relationship with Alain, now that I think they are free to travel in Spain, after Covid. But I haven’t heard anything since book 10. I’m very curious.

Polleny

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:03 pm

wmraim wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:33 pm
I would love to know what she is doing.

She might have a relationship with Alain, now that I think they are free to travel in Spain, after Covid. But I haven’t heard anything since book 10. I’m very curious.

Polleny