Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How did your stamina change after becoming a cuckold?

My stamina significantly improved
14%
My stamina slightly improved
5%
My stamina did not change
19%
My stamina slightly decreased
15%
My stamina significantly decreased
47%

Total votes: 447

centralme
Virgin

Re: Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

Unread post by centralme » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Sharedherlots wrote:I last just fine on a normal day with my wife. But if I'm sliding in when her pussy is still wet from one of her boyfriends cumming in her, sometimes I won't last ten seconds.
Same here, feeling that silky creampie, made me cum MUCH faster. The dirty talk from the wife (i.e. "you like that sloppy pussy?") didn't help things either! LOL

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:56 am

If I cum now, it's all over in less than ten seconds. If I last any longer, I lose my erection and can't get it back. My wife likes me to cum as fast as possible during our once a year or so fucks.

firedogg81
Virgin

Unread post by firedogg81 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:17 am

Before the internet I guess I used to think I was okay yet one or two minutes but now for whatever reason especially with the subject of cuckold I find that I cannot even last that long usually 5 - 10 seconds unless I've had some alcohol. Now knowing that I'm not satisfying her through intercourse and only with oral or toys really makes me want to have her try a well hung long lasting guy

hub of Hotwife
Virgin

Unread post by hub of Hotwife » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:47 am

Pinks Hubby wrote:Each time that I cum too fast, I feel the same way afterwards.

"She deserves to get fucked better than I just fucked her."
Agreed.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:55 am

hub of Hotwife wrote:
Pinks Hubby wrote:Each time that I cum too fast, I feel the same way afterwards.

"She deserves to get fucked better than I just fucked her."
Agreed.
I too agree...

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:08 am

I SO agree and enjoy that I cum so quickly and the feeling of knowing she needs more that I can offer her. I think about her fucking her ex, I cum quickly leaving her wanting & in need of a more lasting fucking from another male who is more dominate that me
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

Kzuk
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kzuk » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:35 pm

I cum much more quickly, more so when she asked if she felt different after she had got back from her bf.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:51 am

Yes, I do cum faster especially when I get to have her just after her FB has fucked and dumped his cum.. There was one time, when she mounted me just after he finished with her. There was no friction and I asked her FB what had he done to her. His reply was he hit it pretty hard, her pussy was swollen and red from the pounding her had given her. I lasted about 60 seconds. HW laughed and said, " you really must have liked fucking me as that was the fastest you have ever cum." When I looked down, my crotch was covered from his cum that had dripped on me. All I say, yes I do. to this day, I only last a couple of minutes when she comes home to me with freshly fucked pussy. I'm not embarrassed
being a cuckold, this is something I wanted and she enjoys herself to the max.

louisburke
Prepubescent

Unread post by louisburke » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:01 am

Yes but I have done it on purpose to remind her she needs other men. Back when she used to let me fuck her, I would cum right away so that I could enjoy the humiliation.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:35 pm

I cum faster now, but I think that's because I get so hot listening to her talk about the last guy or her previous experiences with guys before I met her. When watching, I masturbate and usually don't last as long as the guy she's having sex with.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 am

I kinda in away "ruined" my wifes orgasm Fri. after work. She came home from work and as usual she takes as her clothes off as soon as she's in the door. She tosses me her wet creamy panties, she lays on the couch and tells me to touch myself....as I smell and lick them. I swell quickly as I always do with her panties. (it's just such a fetish of mine). As I stroke and smell her sex scent in front of her, for her...I feel large...kinda like my penis is long & thick enough to pleasure her. She wants me in her mouth so I get closer letting her take my "manhood" into her mouth and suck. I look down feeling manly as she sucks my penis but I'm sniffing her panties reminding me of my cuck self at the same time. I'm knowing she likes to see me worshipping her panties. She tells me to get my toy so I go to the bedroom, lube my cock ring - ass plug and my ass, put my knee on the bed to spread myself and insert it. I return to her on the couch to see her smiling since I've done as she instructed...she slaps my now harder cock around some, teasing me that she knew what I wanted. Spreads her legs saying nothing...me knowing that meant time to eat from her...orally pleasure her. I try my best to devour her with my tongue deep, gently lick her clit....tongue deep again....trying to orgasm her. As she moans I look up to see her eyes closed and wonder what she's thinking trying to orgasm on my tongue. She starts saying "...you like your ass fucked"...."you need your ass fucked to get hard for me"...."you want to fuck me while you're getting ass fucked don't you". I confirm my needs and tell her that she will need to find & bring the right guy home to get us both some cock we need together. She pushes my head away from her sweet sex opening....tells me to get up...grabs my cock, pulls on it and pushes the plug deeper into my ass with her other hand...then she lays with her thighs spread and tells me to get inside her. I rub my penis tip on her clit some, use the tip to spread her long lips apart & open...I slide into her with ease as wet as she is and as short as my penis is. I pump into her...wishing it was more like "thrust"...she reaches around pulling my ass checks apart...trying to push my plug further up into me as if that's the switch for her to get more cock she needs....she get's her finger on it and pushes it as deep as she can. I moan and tell her how good that feels, how I need to be ass fucked for real...as I start to cum she starts her orgasm too...it's a powerful one for her so as her pussy contracts and squeezes me she easily forces my short penis out from inside her fuck hole in the middle of my orgasm and hers....I'm squirting my little drips of spermless cum onto her lips and mound as I watch her orgasm ruined cause I'm not long enough to remain inside her to finish her orgasm off good, like she wants....like she needs...like she deserves. I just sink down to lick my cum from her & try to orally please her anymore I possibly can. I few quick licks of my cum from her and she closes her legs, flips off the couch & goes to the bathroom to pee leaving me on the couch on all fours...cum drops dripping from my penis...my cum all over my face...my butt plug inside me...me left happy that I couldn't satisfy her and her left knowing she needs a real cock with a real man who knows how to use it.

I love cuck life
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 am

That was intense.

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:24 am

Love it inNc - you know the irony this end is that for years I was arrogant enough to think that it was their fault that my cocklet fell out at crucial moments.... I didn't know in those days that some 'guys' were just 'sissies'

R3GJ03
Prepubescent

Unread post by R3GJ03 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:33 am

Sometimes, I last so long it's almost off putting. Been that way for awhile. So what works fastest is after she's had all the orgasms I can give her, I jack off while she whispers in my ear. Usually either recounting an experience with her lover, telling me what she can't wait to do with him, or comparing him to me. During time I'm giving her pleasure, I'm so focused on her I can't cum. Now when she's fucking him and I'm there, I have to avoid jacking off too much or I'll explode in minutes. She doesn't want me to cum before him.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:46 am

Often, since I've been a cuckold, I must think of all the cocks that have fucked her and will fuck her to get hard. Then, when I fuck her, if I think of the others who use and enjoy her sex, I blow quickly. Sometimes, once I'm hard, I try not to think of the big cocks that pleasure her so that I can last longer.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:43 pm

D+D wrote:Often, since I've been a cuckold, I must think of all the cocks that have fucked her and will fuck her to get hard. Then, when I fuck her, if I think of the others who use and enjoy her sex, I blow quickly. Sometimes, once I'm hard, I try not to think of the big cocks that pleasure her so that I can last longer.
I'm like you D+D. Since I have been sharing my wife, now when I am having sex with her, I almost always think of her with another men. It helps me to get hard but also causes me to cum even faster than I used to.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

louisburke
Prepubescent

Unread post by louisburke » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:07 am

It might be my imagination, but I think that my penis got smaller as I became the beta male. Has anyone else thought this?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 am

Mine has gotten smaller since my wife started locking me in chastity. Before chastity I was 5.5 inches hard but now I'm only 4.75 inches hard! She has kept me locked pretty much 24/7 for the last couple of years with very few opportunities to be unlocked and have full erections.

pv74
Prepubescent

Unread post by pv74 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:22 am

That's a big yes to this one. Before I started getting into the cuckolding stuff I could last so long with my wife to the point of her complaining I lasted to long and she wanted me to finish. As time went on and I started to getting into cuckolding I introduced her to big black dildos which she loved and She would give me sloppy seconds after. This went on for a while and I started to last less and less inside of her. At this sometimes I last 30 seconds and under during intercouse. It has gotten to the point where she has even commented that that I now have a "hair trigger". The last time we had intercourse, i think I set a new record. She wanted me in her and told me to put my "tiny dick in her big sloppy pussy". I then put it in and she told me to "get bigger because I love that big cock". I blew my load as soon as she said it. I must of gotten three strokes in before I lost it. It was certainly an embarrassing moment for sure. So I would say yes, since being a cuckold I have acquired a very sensitive hair trigger

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:20 pm

desertsub wrote:Mine has gotten smaller since my wife started locking me in chastity. Before chastity I was 5.5 inches hard but now I'm only 4.75 inches hard! She has kept me locked pretty much 24/7 for the last couple of years with very few opportunities to be unlocked and have full erections.
Mine shrank over an inch after 3 plus months with only a couple of releases of a few minutes each. As long as you stay locked as much as possible you will stay shorter. I'm not sure how much shrinkage is possible, but as long as you stay locked, you'll be shorter. Mine regained it's former size in about 10 days, but it doesn't matter either way since I don't use it to fuck anymore. My last few fucks over several years were all less than 10 seconds because of lengthy denial periods averaging well over a well each.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:20 pm

desertsub wrote:Mine has gotten smaller since my wife started locking me in chastity. Before chastity I was 5.5 inches hard but now I'm only 4.75 inches hard! She has kept me locked pretty much 24/7 for the last couple of years with very few opportunities to be unlocked and have full erections.
Mine shrank over an inch after 3 plus months with only a couple of releases of a few minutes each. As long as you stay locked as much as possible you will stay shorter. I'm not sure how much shrinkage is possible, but as long as you stay locked, you'll be shorter. Mine regained it's former size in about 10 days, but it doesn't matter either way since I don't use it to fuck anymore. My last few fucks over several years were all less than 10 seconds because of lengthy denial periods averaging well over a well each.

Jora
Virgin

Unread post by Jora » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:23 pm

My stamina hasn't changed though I come much quicker when her pussy is freshly fucked and full of her lover's seed. She loves that it does that to me.
I do not want, nor have I ever wanted a GOOD GIRL for a wife.

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Wed May 02, 2018 9:31 am

Not sure I like the sound of that. Still really want to try a cage, but maybe just for occasions. long term sounds like a non-starter.
Cuckolded in our relationship, but not yet in our marriage. The recognition and acceptance are full...I feel like it's just who I am now, and the way I see.

Socksmix8
Virgin

Unread post by Socksmix8 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:09 pm

My stamina is a joke. She denies me for months at a time so when I finally get to penetrate her it's a few quick thrusts and then I have to pull out and shoot on a towel as she requires.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Thu May 03, 2018 5:35 pm

I don't cum inside my wife anymore as we've been celibate for three years now. My entire sex life is masturbating next to her while she tells me about her lover. Sometimes it is so intense I cum before I even get hard, within seconds. This just reinforces my wife's decision to have another lover, a man who can and does satisfy her.
My cock is just about 5" erect, shriveling to almost nothing when not. Her Man is almost 11" erect and maybe an inch shorter when not. He knows how to fuck and can last a long long time. He satisfies my lovely wife completely in bed.