Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How did your stamina change after becoming a cuckold?

My stamina significantly improved
14%
My stamina slightly improved
5%
My stamina did not change
19%
My stamina slightly decreased
15%
My stamina significantly decreased
47%

Total votes: 447

Captaintiny
Virgin

Re: Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

Unread post by Captaintiny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 pm

I used to be able to last a decent amount of time, now being a cuck and seeing what my wife has done and knowing what she's capable of doing, I'm lucky to last a minute or two. If she even gets the slightest hint I might cum, she'll wrap her legs around me and force me to cum. This has happened in the 1 minute-ish time frame too.

She laughs the whole way through it while mocking how pathetic of a fuck I am.

aspmroikle
Virgin

Unread post by aspmroikle » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Throughout my whole life I have never understood the psychology of what happens down in man land. Historically there have been times of great stamina and other times not. Although generally now I think I am a bit quicker than before ever seeing my wife with another man, there are times when I do quite well. Even a couple of weeks ago I had a stellar performance.

But one thing is for sure for me. While having sex with my wife, even if a random thought or image crosses my mind about her being fucked by another man, I am dead meat. The eroticism is just too overwhelming and I will not be able to hold back.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:48 pm

This is what makes being a cuckold so addicting. Just the thought of your wife flirting and making out with another man .. Or sucking his cock.. Or fucking him with passion.. can pull your thoughts from a work project in an instant.. Or confuse your mind in the middle of a discussion or a thought.. And you feel a tingle down below that makes you put your hand in your lap and squeeze.. Right through your pants.. And that thought will not go away until you cum... It will linger in your mind. Sometimes you find a spot to jerk off and other times you have to just have to deal with it until later.. Which can make it a long day !! But the bottom line is that your mind controls you and these thoughts control your mind like no other thought can. Your mind begs for these thoughts and control.. It is addicting !! And when you finally are in a situation with your wife and these thoughts enter your mind, again, you can't control them and your natural response is to cum... And cum as fast as you can.. That is what your mind is telling you to do. Some can fuck and last longer but most will cum in just a few seconds.. Some will cum before they even put it in !! And some will cum without even touching themselves .. And some will cum from squeezing themselves through their pants... Which makes an embarrassing mess !! Lol !!

I enjoy the ones that cum before putting it in and I especially enjoy the ones that cum without even touching themselves or cum in their pants. Mmmmm... Isn't the mind a fantastic thing ???

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:24 am

bradisalpha wrote: It is exciting for me to see a cuck cum without touching himself as he is watching me take his wife.

Brad
I can understand some the satisfaction/ego boost it must bring a man to realize his union and sexual performance with another man's wife has triggered that kind of response in her husband. If it's not the husband's ultimate stamp of approval of the arrangement I'm not sure what is. I'd imagine a bull who gives a wife what she needs and in the process sees her husband get off like that that has to feel confident he'll be setting more dates with that couple.

I have a strong suspicion I might be vulnerable to that sort of visual super-arousal to the point of release. I know I'd want to give it a chance, see if it could happen. I guess I'd want my wife to see it too, if it happened. It might validate that kind of sexual expression as being every bit as viable for a couple as any other.
Last edited by truther on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cuckolded in our relationship, but not yet in our marriage. The recognition and acceptance are full...I feel like it's just who I am now, and the way I see.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:33 am

truther wrote:
bradisalpha wrote: It is exciting for me to see a cuck cum without touching himself as he is watching me take his wife.

Brad
I can understand some the satisfaction it must bring for a man to realize his union and sexual performance with another man's wife has triggered that kind of response in her husband. If it's not the ultimate stamp of approval of the arrangement I'm not sure what is. I'd imagine a bull who gives a wife what she needs and in the process sees her husband get off like that that has to feel confident he'll be setting more dates with that couple.

I have a strong suspicion I might be vulnerable to that sort of visual super-arousal to the point of release. I know I'd want to give it a chance, see if it could happen. I guess I'd want my wife to see it too, if it happened.

I envision a scene where I am restrained in a chair, so that I cannot touch my cock. I become more and more aroused as I watch her lover fucking my wife. Finally, as I see him make my wife cum, and as he himself orgasms into my wife's cum, I would cum -- my seman spewing from the head of my cock into the air. Ideally all three of us would go off together.

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:02 am

isinlarsa wrote:
truther wrote:

Brad
I can understand some the satisfaction it must bring for a man to realize his union and sexual performance with another man's wife has triggered that kind of response in her husband. If it's not the ultimate stamp of approval of the arrangement I'm not sure what is. I'd imagine a bull who gives a wife what she needs and in the process sees her husband get off like that that has to feel confident he'll be setting more dates with that couple.

I have a strong suspicion I might be vulnerable to that sort of visual super-arousal to the point of release. I know I'd want to give it a chance, see if it could happen. I guess I'd want my wife to see it too, if it happened.

I envision a scene where I am restrained in a chair, so that I cannot touch my cock. I become more and more aroused as I watch her lover fucking my wife. Finally, as I see him make my wife cum, and as he himself orgasms into my wife's cum, I would cum -- my seman spewing from the head of my cock into the air. Ideally all three of us would go off together.
To each his own, but I don't like the idea of restraint. I want everyone free to make their own choices. Regardless though, I'd think that kind of result -- sex between 2 generating explosive pleasure for 3 people -- could bring a real clarity to everyone involved. A new place of understanding for a couple too, no matter how well, how long, how intimately they've known each other.
Cuckolded in our relationship, but not yet in our marriage. The recognition and acceptance are full...I feel like it's just who I am now, and the way I see.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:43 am

I have done it both ways.. Restrained and not restrained.. With the results the same either way.

Mostly the unrestrained comes as a surprise (which is very exciting) when all of a sudden he feels the urge and it is too late to stop it. But then the next time his reflexes automatically make him grab himself and finish jerking it.

I personally prefer the restrained.. Wrists behind the back of the chair as he sits naked. I love teasing him as we fuck and watch him slowly build up to the point of no return without him having the ability to touch himself and control his cumming. As he is turned on more and more be begins humping and fucking air uncontrollable .. Until it begins to squirt .. Usually landing everywhere !!

My favorite and most enjoyable is restrained in the chair wearing pink transparent bikini panties. As he begins humping his dick rubs against the panties and increases his arousal. And when he cums it begins soaking through the panties making them clear as his cum spreads in them and soaks his dick. Then I say "look at the mess you made.. Damn.. You are going to have to sit there now in that mess while we finish". You can see the embarrassment and humiliation in his eyes as he sit with his sticky cum mess cooling down and drying in his panties and around his dick and is unable to do anything about it. Of course his wife and I continue to tease and humiliate him but we will not untie him until we are ready to. This may not be for a lot of cucks but it is extremely HOT when it is happening.

An alternate to that is for the cuck to kneel next to the bed in panties with his hands tied behind him so he can watch close up and be at the perfect height to clean his wife as soon as I pull out. I love watching him try to hold back from cumming but being up against the mattress seems to be a natural reflex to start rubbing his dick against it as he watches.. Which then becomes humping the mattress.. While I tease him telling him "you better not cum yet" and telling him how good his wife's pussy feels .. And ultimately he cannot hold back. When he begins cumming I tell him "don't get any on the mattress" and he is trying to hump and cum but at the same time trying not to touch the mattress ... A very exciting situation !!

I imagine I will be labelled as cruel, but that is what is exciting to me and if you could see the expression on the cuck's face, he has to admit it is very exciting to him also !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:47 am

Damn Brad, I would love for you to hook up with my wife!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:15 am

desertsub wrote:Damn Brad, I would love for you to hook up with my wife!
I would love that too !! But, I have made a commitment to not meet with people from this forum. This is one place I can come and talk with people with the same interests and not have to be careful of what I say. Once a relationship comes into the mix the personality changes and becomes personal. But, we can fantasize, can't we ?? Lol ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:20 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
desertsub wrote:Damn Brad, I would love for you to hook up with my wife!
I would love that too !! But, I have made a commitment to not meet with people from this forum. This is one place I can come and talk with people with the same interests and not have to be careful of what I say. Once a relationship comes into the mix the personality changes and becomes personal. But, we can fantasize, can't we ?? Lol ??

Brad

I love it when an experienced brilliant "bull"
puts a cuckold in check in public. :whip:

TimmyBoy
Prepubescent

Unread post by TimmyBoy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:49 am

On the very rare instances where my fiancee allows me inside her, I tend to orgasm quickly. Part of this is because I WANT the humiliation of not being satisfactory to her...I love the pain of seeing her dissatisfied with me because it reinforces for her her need to be with other men.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:55 am

How fast do you cum, Tommy boy ?? You should concentrate on cumming immediately when you feel the wetness of her pussy wrapping around your dick. Your thoughts should be of her kissing and holding her BF as he slides his cock in her and picturing her pussy stretching to accept him as she moans .. Then watch her face.. Look into her eyes.. And CUM.

After you move off her tell her you are sorry but it makes you so excited when you think about him fucking her that you cannot help it. Not only will she need to fuck him to be satisfied but she will also know how much it excited you when she is with him.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Benmwm
Prepubescent

Unread post by Benmwm » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:14 am

If we just went back to vanilla sex, there would be times i wouldn't cum at all. When I fuck sloppy seconds, I usually don't last 60 seconds.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:45 am

Benmwm wrote:If we just went back to vanilla sex, there would be times i wouldn't cum at all. When I fuck sloppy seconds, I usually don't last 60 seconds.
I agree. I believe this is quite normal from my experience and observation. The psychological reactions to this lifestyle are very strong.. and are almost impossible to dial back once you have experienced them. A lot of people here will argue this but once experienced, these cravings will continue forever. You may mask them but they will never go away.. Ever !! This has a BIG impact on your sexual arousal.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

TimmyBoy
Prepubescent

Unread post by TimmyBoy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:13 am

Brad,
Yes, I usually cum immediately upon entering her.

aspmroikle
Virgin

Unread post by aspmroikle » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:07 pm

I don't know that I have ever cum while watching him give my wife what she needs without touching myself. But numerous times I have touched myself and exploded. It is usually at the point where she is screaming in ecstasy as his cock makes her cum.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Oddly, it ebbs and flows. At times I've got plenty of stamina and other time zilch. The truth is that if my wife wants me to cum lightning fast, she knows exactly what to say.

The odd thing was that I had a girlfriend for a while last year and with her I could go on and on forever, but with my own wife, not nearly as long.

I suspect for guys that are in normal marriages, it's just the opposite ;)
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:06 am

My wife found her long-term friend with benefits, and she talked about going bareback with him, which was a bit of a step for me. On their third playdate, he entered her bareback but jerked off on her stomach. On their fourth (last) playdate, he came inside her. Unfortunately, we did not have reclaim sex after that playdate, for a variety of reasons.

We've not had a lot of time to play this year, and wife and I finally had sex for the first time after her creampie session. She was *almost* on her period, so she told me to wear a condom (not unusual for her to do that under those circumstances). Usually, a condom improves my stamina considerably. However, I kept thinking about the fact that her lover entered her bareback twice but now I her husband, who is snipped and shoots blanks, am penetrating her with a condom. Fortunately, I lasted long enough to be inside her while she came, but with a condom I usually can last quite a bit longer.

The "double standard" really excited me.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

belgiancuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by belgiancuck » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:59 am

I used to be a 'very slow cummer' but since we have changed into a Cuck couple, that has totally changed too. I haven't had a blow job for months and am only allowed to penetrate her when she cant see any of her lovers for more than a week. When i fuck her then, she usually whispers to me sex is much netter with other men... and that makes it very hard for me not to come in an instant.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:22 am

Me too, when NCHW tells me her bf's are bigger n better and she cums harder with them I cum so fast and she says I am good cuck hubby... I like that

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:37 am

For us, the whole cuckold/hotwife thing is mostly fantasy since she only fucked another guy once and that was years ago. Would love for her to do it again but it is what it is...

Still, just the thought of it will definitely make me cum faster and if we're both talking about her getting it from another guy or her sucking someone's cock while I'm fucking her, she gets really turned on and actually cums faster too.

I often try some mental gymnastics to help me last longer - thinking about watching a baseball game or mowing the lawn sometimes help. Anything to divert my mind from the thought of someone's big cock in her pussy or someone cumming on her tongue. Jacking off a couple times a day helps too.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:01 am

TimmyBoy wrote:Brad,
Yes, I usually cum immediately upon entering her.
Good boy !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:15 am

I voted stayed the same, although I do admit that it's harder to hold back now.

If she has just returned from seeing her boyfriend and just wants to get me off, I cum quick.

If it's just a regular night of sex, I outlast her, making sure she cums first.

Sharedherlots
Player

Unread post by Sharedherlots » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:31 am

I last just fine on a normal day with my wife. But if I'm sliding in when her pussy is still wet from one of her boyfriends cumming in her, sometimes I won't last ten seconds.

sjcuckhubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by sjcuckhubby » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:18 am

I'm still a wannabe cuckold, but when she tells me I would just love it wouldn't I if she jerked someone off while she is stroking me. I can only last a few strokes from just thinking of her doing it !
South Jersey sub hubby looking for friends