Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How did your stamina change after becoming a cuckold?

My stamina significantly improved
14%
My stamina slightly improved
5%
My stamina did not change
19%
My stamina slightly decreased
15%
My stamina significantly decreased
47%

Total votes: 447

jojoshabone
Prepubescent

Re: Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

Unread post by jojoshabone » Wed May 01, 2019 11:58 am

We haven't reached the cuckold phase yet. My fiancee has taken control of my orgasms. She loves the control. It turns her on edging and denying me. All the while she cums daily when I use the 9" vibrator and my tongue. She cums so hard. She tells me I'm the best.

My fiancee is my best friend. We are very close. The closer we get the deeper in love we fall. It's the love that makes everything so intense.

I was last inside her 4 days ago. All week I was edged and denied. Didn't even get a ruined orgasm which I was given this morning. I had gotten her off twice in the morning. I was so horny. When she was naked in the bathroom I said I needed her. She dropped her towel and bent over the counter. I was so excited I had trouble getting it in her. She grabbed my cock and slipped it in her. I literally made two strokes before I came. She laughed and said someone was overly excited.

I have zero stamina now. I've never been this way but I'm so crazy for her I can't help it. She is the best! I love her so much!

Newcuck409
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newcuck409 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:06 pm

The only time I cum really fast is when I fuck her right after one of her bulls left. Normally when we have sex I last 20-30 minutes. When I’m getting sloppy seconds I last 15-20 seconds. She usually laughs and tells me she just got fucked for an hour

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed May 01, 2019 4:20 pm

These are such exciting experiences for a hot wife and her BF to see. Although many times a cuckold might feel useless cumming so quickly, he should understand that he is a big part of the hotwife/cuckold/BF dynamic. He should understand how excited it makes his hot wife and her BF to know that they can excite him to the point he cannot help but cum.. that he can not control his emotions and cum.. sometimes in a few seconds.. sometimes on the first stroke as he enters his wife.. sometimes as he is sucking a BF’s cock.. sometimes on impulse without even touching himself.. sometimes in his pants.. and sometimes even in his panties !!

It is an absolute pleassure knowing that his hotwife and I can control his mind and emotions so intensly that he simply CUMS !!

I enjoy hearing all of these experiences.. more !!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:16 am

She knows that I lost my self confidence. That I cannot compete with other men. She takes me in her hand and by talking and stroking, she very quickly dispels all of my anxieties.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun May 05, 2019 8:09 am

Cuckoldguy21 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:16 am
She knows that I lost my self confidence. That I cannot compete with other men. She takes me in her hand and by talking and stroking, she very quickly dispels all of my anxieties.
Wow, said so eloquently !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Mon May 06, 2019 8:15 am

I'm an old guy now, but as our marriage progressed my wife let me know that when I was enjoying seconds I was to forget about satisfying her and cum whenever I felt the urge. "Why," I asked. "Because I've already cum with Mike, and I know how much you enjoy seconds, - I don't want you worrying about satisfying me," she said. So if I wanted to, I could just enter her and stroke until I ejaculated inside her - much more quickly than when we first married. In the beginning of our marriage when it was just the two of us in bed, she would ask me to wear a condom to reduce the sensitivity a bit and help me last longer. Then, when she wanted me to cum (she was in full control of my orgasm) she reached down and slipped the condom off me and put me back inside her. I'd be cumming in just a few strokes.

As our marriage progressed and her relationship with Mike (her married lover) solidified, she'd invite me to enter her after he had just finished inside her. After a couple of minutes, when she sensed my impending orgasm, she'd pinch my nipples and trigger my orgasm. After my orgasm finished, we'd just lay there until I popped out, and then she'd gently urge my head down between her legs to keep her aroused until Mike was ready again. Usually, watching this aroused him again fairly quickly and she'd get laid a third time. I imagine most of you guys have experienced this same type of fun.

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:51 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:41 am
I find it interesting, and against all seemingly normal thoughts, that a man gets excited when he sees his wife’s sexual desires increase so rapidly once she becomes a hot wife and thrives on seeing her orgasm on an Alpha cock like he has never before imagined. It becomes addicting !!

BUT, then he begins to realize that he is cumming faster .. and doesn’t understand that he is also feeling the increased sexual desires.. to the point of his mind controlling his body !! And the intensity of his sexual excitement increases to the point that he is actually no longer in control.. his involuntary reflexes overwhelm him. His sexual feelings are so intense that he CUMS !! Sometimes very quickly.. sometimes before entry.. sometimes without touching himself.. and sometimes in his pants before he even has the chance to to open his zipper !! If the posters in this thread are not too embarrassed to share some of their more extreme experiences, you will see that even cumming without touching themselves is very common.

Brad
I don't know. The no-touch climax is something I see -- for myself -- as well within reach from the right cuckolding experience. I've done it in other situations many times with my wife when we were younger, performing oral on her of course, which still happens on occasion, but also while watching her play with herself. It thrilled her to see the effect she had on me. I have little doubt it could happen from seeing her powerfully and expertly pleasured now. For me it's hard to envision, in the moment, a purer expression of absolute approval. Stronger and truer than words. For me the grail of orgasms is one she has, but I think one from me that helps us grow in understanding would be close in value.
Cuckolded in our relationship, but not yet in our marriage. The recognition and acceptance are full...I feel like it's just who I am now, and the way I see.

hotsusan
Player

Unread post by hotsusan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:09 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:15 am
I'm an old guy now, but as our marriage progressed my wife let me know that when I was enjoying seconds I was to forget about satisfying her and cum whenever I felt the urge. "Why," I asked. "Because I've already cum with Mike, and I know how much you enjoy seconds, - I don't want you worrying about satisfying me," she said. So if I wanted to, I could just enter her and stroke until I ejaculated inside her - much more quickly than when we first married. In the beginning of our marriage when it was just the two of us in bed, she would ask me to wear a condom to reduce the sensitivity a bit and help me last longer. Then, when she wanted me to cum (she was in full control of my orgasm) she reached down and slipped the condom off me and put me back inside her. I'd be cumming in just a few strokes.

As our marriage progressed and her relationship with Mike (her married lover) solidified, she'd invite me to enter her after he had just finished inside her. After a couple of minutes, when she sensed my impending orgasm, she'd pinch my nipples and trigger my orgasm. After my orgasm finished, we'd just lay there until I popped out, and then she'd gently urge my head down between her legs to keep her aroused until Mike was ready again. Usually, watching this aroused him again fairly quickly and she'd get laid a third time. I imagine most of you guys have experienced this same type of fun.
That's really hot!

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 am

Well when she lets me out if Chastity, and lets me fuck her I do everything I can to keep from coming. It really isn't fucking. As soon as a pump a few times I explode with very very powerful orgasms.

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:24 am

truther wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:51 am
bradisalpha wrote:
I find it interesting, and against all seemingly normal thoughts, that a man gets excited when he sees his wife’s sexual desires increase so rapidly once she becomes a hot wife and thrives on seeing her orgasm on an Alpha cock like he has never before imagined. It becomes addicting !!

BUT, then he begins to realize that he is cumming faster .. and doesn’t understand that he is also feeling the increased sexual desires.. to the point of his mind controlling his body !! And the intensity of his sexual excitement increases to the point that he is actually no longer in control.. his involuntary reflexes overwhelm him. His sexual feelings are so intense that he CUMS !! Sometimes very quickly.. sometimes before entry.. sometimes without touching himself.. and sometimes in his pants before he even has the chance to to open his zipper !! If the posters in this thread are not too embarrassed to share some of their more extreme experiences, you will see that even cumming without touching themselves is very common.

Brad
I don't know. The no-touch climax is something I see -- for myself -- as well within reach from the right cuckolding experience. i think about it for sure. I've done it in other situations many times with my wife when we were younger, performing oral on her of course, which still happens on occasion, but also while watching her play with herself. It thrilled her to see the effect she had on me and still does. I have little doubt it could happen from seeing her powerfully and expertly pleasured now. For me it's hard to envision, in the moment, a purer expression of absolute approval. Stronger and truer than words. For me the grail of orgasms is one she has, but I think one from me that helps us grow in understanding would be close in value.
Cuckolded in our relationship, but not yet in our marriage. The recognition and acceptance are full...I feel like it's just who I am now, and the way I see.

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:12 pm

I wish I could cum quicker, usually the only time I cum quick is the very first time fucking a woman , anytime after that I can either hold of which I usually do because well its fun or it just takes me a while to cum.
I'd luv to cum inside my wife within seconds each time mostly .

aiqi95
Prepubescent

Unread post by aiqi95 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:09 am

Since my wife became an "official hotwife", I can only last for seconds.

firedogg81
Virgin

Unread post by firedogg81 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:33 am

firedogg81 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:17 am

hfinglas
Prepubescent

Unread post by hfinglas » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:25 am

I once ejaculated after one stroke in her vagina.
I am an artisan - crafting high quality custom chastity belts for happy wifes and bulls of chastised customers.

Rhino444
Trainable

Unread post by Rhino444 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:50 am

We're still in the roleplay phase, but if we have 'normal' sex I can last forever. If we have sex where we're roleplaying her being fucked by another man after she's had a massive dildo in her and taken a creampie with some cum lube... I become a two pump chump. And then she taunts and humiliates me. It's fantastic.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Rhino444 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:50 am
We're still in the roleplay phase, but if we have 'normal' sex I can last forever. If we have sex where we're roleplaying her being fucked by another man after she's had a massive dildo in her and taken a creampie with some cum lube... I become a two pump chump. And then she taunts and humiliates me. It's fantastic.
Welcome to OHW's, Rhino!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:16 am

bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
It happens to me more now, never before entry, but often soon after initial penetration. Maybe within a minute or two. she loves being on top and almost anytime she begins to move steadily, riding me harder with pace and rhythm it's almost invariably a quick countdown to my climax.
Last edited by truther on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rthat69
Virgin

Unread post by rthat69 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:59 pm

I actually tried to have sex with her the other day...i think because of the lockdown she was wanting to get laid pretty bad so she settled for me. When i did finally get hard enough to enter her i literally lasted 20 seconds and came. She just looked at me and said "really"??

luielleeteux
Player

Unread post by luielleeteux » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 pm

My husband has now the same problem....
During my meetings with bulls or even when we are only 2 : he can’t resist more than few minutes.
I thought it was the problème of his age but I can see here that most of cuckhubby here have the same problème !!!

Have you got the solution ????
Mine is to take more and more bulls !!!..... :lol:
Clara
Real French cuckold CPL, 44/52 yo
Sorry for my English: I'm French & use google traduction

SOFT pictures:viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66065
HARD pictures:viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66057

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:33 am

luielleeteux wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 pm
My husband has now the same problem....
During my meetings with bulls or even when we are only 2 : he can’t resist more than few minutes.
I thought it was the problème of his age but I can see here that most of cuckhubby here have the same problème !!!

Have you got the solution ????
Mine is to take more and more bulls !!!..... :lol:
Clara
That is the perfect solution. Maybe even take 2 or 3 bulls at the same time?

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:46 am

I am not allowed to fuck Carol anymore but when she and her bull are finished fucking for the night I am allowed to jack off my baby dick. I usually last 30 seconds or less as they watch. Since our current bull is a live in , he fucks her every day/night....but I am only allowed to jack off once a week while watching.

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:44 am

For the longest time, if my mind focuses on my wife having amazing sex with another guy while I'm in chastity watching, climaxing has always been quick.

Now when she gives me my biweekly ruined orgasm, if it takes more than 5 minutes, she defines that as a "long time."

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:37 pm

Once, after my wife's steady black lover came into her pussy, she pointed me to clean up her very messy pubic area. Her first creampie ever.
First I took some pictures of it and thereafter I did what was asked for.
While stroking my hair, my wife raised her bottoms toe give me a very easy access.
After a minute or so, she took my head and tongue kissed me with much of sweet love.

My wife then bowed to her lover to clean his cum coated cock.
I took the opportunity to enter her still filled pussy and watched how her mouth undid his cock from his sperm. So damned hot.
When entering her pussy I didn't feel any resistance at all, really none, and I became very aroused by feeling this reality. And this is an euphemism.
After one or two thrusts I came and my cock became limp in seconds.

How I would have liked to fuck her pussy for some minutes, to mix finally my cum with his.
The mix was there but I was very disappointed that my intercourse with her came to an end so soon.

Dinoo

andrew1
Trainable

Unread post by andrew1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:45 am

I have always been unable to last very long when having sex with my wife. This is what finally convinced her years ago to take a lover, with my total encouragement. She's had many boyfriends over the years and they all have much better staying power than me.

My wife is amazed that I can masturbate for hours without cumming, but as soon as I slide my dick into her pussy I lose control. Especially if she starts moaning and reaches down to play with my balls.

When Kris is out on a date I spend most of my time jerking off and trying not to cum. When I am finally ready to squirt my cum, I will put on a condom. I often start to shoot my load as soon as the rubber is over the head of my dick.

Sometimes when she comes home from a date, she will stroke me to climax. She laughs when I start spraying cum all over myself after a few seconds. She thinks it is cute that I get so horny from hearing about how well her lover fucked her married pussy.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:11 am

How could any guy not cum quicker? For me, it's a whole day of being hard. Helping her get ready for her date, picking out clothes, etc. Doing the "Lick test" just before she leaves to make sure she is shaved smooth. Then when she's out, I'm imagining how he's holding her head as he slides is cock in and out of her mouth. Making her gasp as he first enters her pussy. Making her moan as she gets on top and rides his cock and cums. Driving his cock deep inside her and holding it there as he cums. Or, as he pulls it out and cums on her face. Seeing her walk in the door a mess. Sure, she can tell you all about it. She can tell you how she screamed with her face buried in the pillow as he fucked her from behind but, to see the evidence.... the cum on her face or in her panties? How can any guy not cum as soon as their cock is touched?