Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How did your stamina change after becoming a cuckold?

My stamina significantly improved
14%
My stamina slightly improved
5%
My stamina did not change
19%
My stamina slightly decreased
15%
My stamina significantly decreased
47%

Total votes: 447

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:23 pm

I read the quote below in another post, and I began to wonder. How many of us saw our stamina significantly drop after becoming a cuckold?
jagman1957 wrote:before my wife made me a real life cuckold, I thought my dick was about average, I could fuck for over 30 minutes, and thought I was a good lover
I cum in less than a couple minutes now.
My stamina got much worse, lasting only seconds in certain situations. It adds to the humiliation, as my wife wants to fuck much longer than I can last. Her FWBs can fuck her long enough to keep her happy. I know, she often tells me. :up:

Nothing2see
Player

Re: Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

Unread post by Nothing2see » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:35 pm

My frequency improved, but I was so hot for her I could not last more than a few minutes.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Each time that I cum too fast, I feel the same way afterwards.

"She deserves to get fucked better than I just fucked her."

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:28 am

As a BF, I find that once I am with a wife her husband cums much faster.. To the point of as soon as he enters her sometimes. It is so exciting to a cuck when his wife is being fucked by a BF that he can't really help it.

My experience ...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:19 am

bradisalpha wrote:As a BF, I find that once I am with a wife her husband cums much faster.. To the point of as soon as he enters her sometimes. It is so exciting to a cuck when his wife is being fucked by a BF that he can't really help it.
Exciting and humiliating.

It's hard to describe the precise feeling of inadequacy when I cum inside of my wife so quickly. The combination of knowing that stamina is a major contributor to the quality of sexual pleasure that she receives, and knowing that my cuckold fantasy is the primary reason that I cum so quickly, both cause me to feel extremely sexually inadequate at the exact moment the I am cumming inside of my wife so quickly after I first enter her.

My fantasy of her being fucked by another man better than I can fuck her has caused me to actually become less able to fuck her as good as I used to. Therefore, most any another man can easily fuck her better than me now. My cuckold fantasy has caused it to become a reality.

At the moment while I am at the height of my sexual pleasure, cumming inside of her, I am also humiliated at the fact that I can no longer fuck my wife the way that she deserves to be fucked. In the moments afterwards, I begin to accept that she deserves to be sexually satisfied by another man who can fuck her better than me. She now needs to cuckold me for her benefit. It wouldn't be fair to her for me to deny her that benefit.

It's not my choice anymore to be a cuckold. I let that fact sink in those moments. I may have approached my wife years ago about this fantasy, and wanted it so bad, but I usually felt as if I could control it and stop it if I wanted. But this is different now, and I must face the reality that I am not able to properly fuck my wife when I so often cum too quickly. I am now obligated to be a cuckold.

So when I am laying next to her in the minutes afterwards, I try to embrace the inadequacy and humiliation, and turn it into sexual arousal. "Thank you for fucking my wife the way that she deserves, the way that I cannot." That's what cuckolds do.

It's another reminder that once the genie is out of the bottle, you can never put it back.

fragile3013
Prepubescent

Unread post by fragile3013 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:55 am

bradisalpha wrote:As a BF, I find that once I am with a wife her husband cums much faster.. To the point of as soon as he enters her sometimes. It is so exciting to a cuck when his wife is being fucked by a BF that he can't really help it.

My experience ...

Brad
I have yet to have this experience but I have no doubt it would play out EXACTLY as you describe. I hope to find out someday!

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:18 am

My libido was always stimulated when I knew my wife was getting fucked by other men. When she returned to me, I would quickly cum, but, because my stimulated imagination, I would quickly recover. Then when I fucked her for the second time after she returned to me, I would last a long time, as the thoughts of her having just been fucked would dominate my mind.

platov
Prepubescent

Unread post by platov » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:39 am

Pinks Hubby wrote: At the moment while I am at the height of my sexual pleasure, cumming inside of her, I am also humiliated at the fact that I can no longer fuck my wife the way that she deserves to be fucked. In the moments afterwards, I begin to accept that she deserves to be sexually satisfied by another man who can fuck her better than me. She now needs to cuckold me for her benefit. It wouldn't be fair to her for me to deny her that benefit.

It's not my choice anymore to be a cuckold. I let that fact sink in those moments. I may have approached my wife years ago about this fantasy, and wanted it so bad, but I usually felt as if I could control it and stop it if I wanted. But this is different now, and I must face the reality that I am not able to properly fuck my wife when I so often cum too quickly. I am now obligated to be a cuckold.

So when I am laying next to her in the minutes afterwards, I try to embrace the inadequacy and humiliation, and turn it into sexual arousal. "Thank you for fucking my wife the way that she deserves, the way that I cannot." That's what cuckolds do.
I apologize for my bad english. I quoted pinks because this is my situation now. I lack the stamina so my wife is now an hotwife. this was originally a my choice because I love her and I wont her to be satisfied. My sex life is worsened and actually I'm denying myself: She would want to have sex with me but I cannot because I feel my impotence and have sex with her would be humiliating fo me. she is very been sorry for me but I cannot embrace my humiliation. So I let her run with others and I don't want her have senses of guilt so I have a mask, but I suffer: it hurt a lot. I'm not an happy chuck. When I'm alone I cry and I have the sense of the failure. I cannot embrace my inadequacy and mine is a bad life. I will accept all for her but I will never an appy chuck...

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:17 pm

I can hardly hold blowing my load after she has come back to me, its seems just as she's telling how her FB fucked her I lose control. Its just minutes after I have entered her. Damn, I sure wish I could last longer, but no can do.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:53 pm

platov wrote:
Pinks Hubby wrote: At the moment while I am at the height of my sexual pleasure, cumming inside of her, I am also humiliated at the fact that I can no longer fuck my wife the way that she deserves to be fucked. In the moments afterwards, I begin to accept that she deserves to be sexually satisfied by another man who can fuck her better than me. She now needs to cuckold me for her benefit. It wouldn't be fair to her for me to deny her that benefit.

I apologize for my bad english. I quoted pinks because this is my situation now. I lack the stamina so my wife is now an hotwife. this was originally a my choice because I love her and I wont her to be satisfied. My sex life is worsened and actually I'm denying myself: She would want to have sex with me but I cannot because I feel my impotence and have sex with her would be humiliating fo me. she is very been sorry for me but I cannot embrace my humiliation. So I let her run with others and I don't want her have senses of guilt so I have a mask, but I suffer: it hurt a lot. I'm not an happy chuck. When I'm alone I cry and I have the sense of the failure. I cannot embrace my inadequacy and mine is a bad life. I will accept all for her but I will never an appy chuck...
You must learn to embrace it and feel proud that you encouraged your wife to find the pleasure she needs so badly. Learn to be proud to be her cuckold and enjoy the humiliation that you feel.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bksurrey
Virgin

Unread post by bksurrey » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:46 am

once i have cum her bf usually continues fucking her for hours after, or if im not allowed to watch, or play, he sometimes calls me in when he has finished with her and tell me to fuck her. i last 2 seconds when i see his cum running down her legs and fuck her sloppy pussy.

fragile3013
Prepubescent

Unread post by fragile3013 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:35 am

bradisalpha wrote:
platov wrote:

You must learn to embrace it and feel proud that you encouraged your wife to find the pleasure she needs so badly. Learn to be proud to be her cuckold and enjoy the humiliation that you feel.

Brad
I think Brad is becoming my favorite author......

platov
Prepubescent

Unread post by platov » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:17 am

bradisalpha wrote: You must learn to embrace it and feel proud that you encouraged your wife to find the pleasure she needs so badly. Learn to be proud to be her cuckold and enjoy the humiliation that you feel.
Brad
Thanks Brad, you are very kind, really.
You are right (I suppose: I'm not an expert; I'm only lurking here): some people, here, like to share the wife. Good for them. Some like humiliation, good. Some like the angst, the turmouil, some are turn on from the hotwife's behaviourd, good.
But I'm not in this. I'm not proud. I can accept the cuck conditions, because I love her, but I cannot like it. And I do not wont.
Well... I do not wont to exagerate: some people live without legs, on a chair; some have serious illnesses... I'm better! my healt is not bad for my age, I have a playfull job, I have 2 legs... so I'll accept this but I'll not enjoy it.

whitelightn
Prepubescent

Unread post by whitelightn » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:29 am

With everything, I'd say there are probably varying degrees. So, it was a bit hard to vote, but went with "slight decrease". Any given week when she hasn't played, performance is normal and hasn't changed one way or the other. But, after she's played and come home, vastly different! Those times, it's frustrating and embarrassing how quickly and without much stimulation I do cum. It's even worse wanting, intending, and trying to last longer in these situations and it only seems to fuel and cause it to happen faster. Those times, it's much worse. She has also learned that even if she hasn't played, yet wants to change my performance, all it takes are a few comments.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:19 am

whitelightn wrote:With everything, I'd say there are probably varying degrees. So, it was a bit hard to vote, but went with "slight decrease". Any given week when she hasn't played, performance is normal and hasn't changed one way or the other. But, after she's played and come home, vastly different! Those times, it's frustrating and embarrassing how quickly and without much stimulation I do cum. It's even worse wanting, intending, and trying to last longer in these situations and it only seems to fuel and cause it to happen faster. Those times, it's much worse. She has also learned that even if she hasn't played, yet wants to change my performance, all it takes are a few comments.
As a BF, it is very exciting to know that I can make a cuckold cum so fast simply from the excitement and arousal of knowing that I am fucking his wife.. Deeply and thoroughly. Knowing that just a thought coming into his mind will make his dick harden. Knowing that if he is at work and the thought crosses his mind that his hand has to drop down to his lap and squeeze his dick through his pants wishing he could jerk off... And sometimes holding those thoughts until he can !! Knowing that he tries to sleep at night but the thought of my big cock keeps him awake. Knowing that a single comment from his wife while he is trying to fuck her will make him explode immediately and uncontrollably. Knowing that he is at home watching the kids while I am fucking his wife, trying to appear as if everything is normal but his mind is in turmoil with the angst he is feeling.. And the humiliation knowing she will come home exhausted but happy.. Hoping that he will have a creampie to enjoy.. And maybe even slide into her sloppy stretched pussy. But, of course that won't be for long because he will cum as soon as he feels her walls coated with my slippery cum.

It is exciting for me to see a cuck cum without touching himself as he is watching me take his wife. Or leaving a "cum puddle" in the mattress as I have him kneeling next to the bed watching us while fucking the crack between the mattress and the box springs. Or humping the mattress and cumming as he cleans his wife's pussy after I have filled her with my cum.

Yes, these thoughts are very exciting to me .. but I can only imagine the intensity of these thoughts that a cuck feels that makes him cum so quickly.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:29 am

Decreased. I'm forever thinking about her boyfriends big cock sliding in and out of her any time we are in bed.

I frequently pull back the covers and stroke up a boner thinking about them having sex, she enjoys watching me do it and she says she's flattered by it when I jack off and cum over both of us in bed when we lay next to each other on our backs.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:20 am

radio4ron wrote:Decreased. I'm forever thinking about her boyfriends big cock sliding in and out of her any time we are in bed.

I frequently pull back the covers and stroke up a boner thinking about them having sex, she enjoys watching me do it and she says she's flattered by it when I jack off and cum over both of us in bed when we lay next to each other on our backs.
Hmmmm.. What a nice compliment for her.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Mr Ares

Unread post by Mr Ares » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:28 am

I have always been very quick on the trigger. Ares likes to push it so that I am even quicker. For example, She will come back from a date and make me jack off as she strips down. She will talk the whole time, asking if it turned me on knowing that she was fucking another guy. Telling me to keep wanking and show her how much it turned me on. Telling me that my cock looks so tiny but she will let me fuck her but that she'll not feel me because she's been so stretched and satisfied by a real stud. Most of the time I end up shooting off right there. I know that she often does that on purpose because she is so worn out from the sex she just had. I just can't hold back though. Damn little minx!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:36 am

Mr Ares wrote:I have always been very quick on the trigger. Ares likes to push it so that I am even quicker. For example, She will come back from a date and make me jack off as she strips down. She will talk the whole time, asking if it turned me on knowing that she was fucking another guy. Telling me to keep wanking and show her how much it turned me on. Telling me that my cock looks so tiny but she will let me fuck her but that she'll not feel me because she's been so stretched and satisfied by a real stud. Most of the time I end up shooting off right there. I know that she often does that on purpose because she is so worn out from the sex she just had. I just can't hold back though. Damn little minx!
Hmmmm.. She is VERY good at it !! Wives should be listening and taking lessons from her.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:45 am

My wife does not have orgasms form intercourse. Not from men before me nor from me. She actively encourages me to come quickly by pinching my nipples.

The idea's going through my head about the men's cocks that have been where my tongue is exploring, every time I go down on her certainly push me to have fast orgasms whether she pinches my nipples or not I don't even see how any man could feel otherwise. The fact that my dick penetrating her is for my pleasure alone, not hers since she has already come, also is exciting and urges my orgasm on.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:12 pm

I come very fast after she's had a playdate, for a number of reasons.

The experience is more intense for me when I am denied, and she likes the idea of being "fresh" for her lover. One time she made me wear a condom just for that reason. Since her alibi is that she has dinner with her girlfriends, she has to eat somewhere, so I normally meet her at a fast food place (having already fed everyone else) where she gives me the details of her date. It's so hot how her hair is usually a little messed up. I have to chew on that for a few more hours until we have reclaim sex, she gives me a few more details and I can smell (and almost taste) that she's been with another male. I will then give her an orgasm, and by the time that it's my turn, I can't last for crap. My wife actually thinks it's hot how quickly I come, because it's obvious how much all this turns me on. And she once said something along the lines of "I'm glad you came so fast, because I'm sore anyway".

I don't think being a cuckold affects my performance when we're having "regular" sex. And, I agree with much of what Johor said - she can make me come instantly from pinching my nipples during sex.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:34 pm

After cumming very quickly after entering my wife, not related to her having sex with another man, I remained on top of her for a moment, my cock softening while still inside of her. She looked disappointed and said, "I really need (name of FB) to come fuck me."

Atl-hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Atl-hubby » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:34 am

I definitely cum faster because my wife used to have such a tight little pussy, now she is such a bbc cum slut that I cum hard the second my little dick slides in her well used pussy just thinking about her moaning on a huge fat cock and knowing she begs them to cum inside her.

cantbelieve
Trainable

Unread post by cantbelieve » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:19 am

Seconds, I literally now last only a handful of seconds.

Cuckold53188
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckold53188 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 am

My experience ...

Brad
Very well said