Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

I sometimes do feel ashamed, but the feeling of shame does not turn me on
17%
I sometimes do feel ashamed, and the feeling of shame turns me on
49%
I do not feel ashamed
34%

Total votes: 326

Bound2bmine
Trainable

Re: Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

Unread post by Bound2bmine » Mon May 01, 2017 10:00 am

I don't know if shame is the correct feeling for me. Sometimes I wonder had I not gotten myself and my now X-Wife into this if we would have stayed married. Just a thought sometimes.
Skype = jb1038_2
Kik = bound2bmine

sandy98
Trainable

Re: Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

Unread post by sandy98 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:42 am

I voted for hubby. He said when he initially realized his kink, (he didn't know about the word cuckold back then) he may have felt a little ashamed, but it probably had him confused more than anything. He said he realized it when he was about 19 or 20 yrs old.

He feels no shame whatsoever, now, and I don't think he should, either. As he puts it: you can't help what turns you on. As long as it is legal, nobody is being deceived, and it involves consenting adults, there is no reason to feel shame. I completely agree with him.

1Pumpndump
Trainable

Unread post by 1Pumpndump » Mon May 01, 2017 6:32 pm

I think Shame is one of the biggest parts of Cuckolding? Does anyone feel ashamed for being a GOOD lover? No! That's why no one is shy about being a good lover! Who wants to admit to being a bad lover?
For me, when I was in my 20's, I couldn't be there if my then girlfriend(current Hotwife) got together with a guy(which I can count on one hand), it was just too embarrassing to be even in the same room with the same person who knew my secret!
That's why I love it when Fred(Kim's long-term lover) calls me "Panty-Boy"!

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Tue May 02, 2017 1:32 am

A lot of my friends have had sex with my wife, and a lot of her guy friends have as well. Sometimes I feel humiliated by this, and I get worried that they think of me as a loser. I wouldn't say it turns me on exactly, but sperm-competition psyche motivates me to be a better lover so she doesn't think of me as a loser, and it motivates me to be a better business owner and to be better working out so my friends just see me as a laid back guy rather than a beta cuck.

Sc2419
Virgin

Unread post by Sc2419 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:00 am

I love the humiliation, I can get arroused just cleaning up the kitchen as my beautiful wife is lazy as fuck playing games on her iPad, even though I am working two jobs, I tell her not to clean the house as I want to do it all.
She can say the simplest things and it just drives me crazy, I was looking at a billboard and this guy had some kind of a sweater on that made him look very old, I said I won't ever wear one of those! My wife said you will if I tell you to! Awesome, I love being told what to do and serving my wife, I am home from work sick today but I am doing laundry and making sure the house will be clean when she gets home.
I am not a sissy, I am very masculine, but I just love relinquishing all control to my wife, it's such a turn on.
And my wife loves women more than men, so most of the time I have to masturbate, I haven't fucked my wife in 6 months, and she won't give me hand jobs or blow jobs so I love the denial, it's incredible, I do get to give her some fantastic oral though, and we are getting ready to go to the clothing optional resort Desire Pearl in less than 3 weeks and she said she was going to be chasing women, hopefully I can help her and I am hoping that my wife will take some cock also.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Shame is why I do this. It's a huge turn-on for me, and it always has been.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:31 pm

I voted, "I do not feel ashamed.'

I used to feel a great deal of shame, and realistically there still is a bit. But this forum and some others before this one have helped me to understand that offbeat sexual desires may be a very private matter but need not be shameful. Shame comes from not being able to talk about your feelings and desires.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:08 am

Let's go back to the middle of the road for a minute.
We have had many occasions whereby it has been accepted by the bull and my wife that I am a cuck and free to act like one (not too sissy albeit) within the confines of that long weekend.
However, I do feel guilty that 100% of the instances that my wife and I have sex, I ALWAYS bring up the subject of her present bull to make myself more aroused. Her responds vary from a full recount of the latest fuck, to a barely audible grunt. The later is when I feel so guilty that I can only enjoy sex with my wife, when I know there is a 3rd person in our life.

This sentence is one she has repeated a few times over the years. She still continues to fuck other men; but perhaps she wishes that it does not consume ALL my thoughts ALL the time. She has an internal mechanism whereby she can be a normal housewife and soccer mom and then run into a slutty girlfriend when BF calls. I confess that cuck thoughts consume my brain 24hrs a day...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:22 am

jw_kk wrote:Occasionally, I feel a twinge of guilt and shame, and some amount of jealousy - not for the lack of ability to satisfy my wife.

Those negative feelings arise when she is experiencing some intense passion or erotic experience that mentally I think is reserved for the two of us. The most recent example just took place - she met with her ex, to celebrate a birthday, without me, and they role-played being married. My wife did a number of things with him that I thought were ours alone.

The first few times I watched her with another man, the experience was overwhelming - the very first time, I though I was going to throw up. We both felt some guilt and shame over the next several weeks and months, particularly about things like her kissing another man, or very intimate acts like bathing her.

The eroticism and lust I feel is always an offset to the negative, and those feelings pass quickly, turning into desires that make me hard, and aroused.
It is so easy to offset those negative feelings once your dicky gets hard again, isn’t it ?? Regardless of how ashamed, humiliated and embarrassed you feel afterwards the arousal comes back.. your dicky gets hard.. and you are begging for those feelings all over again. The intoxication of it all takes you over.

This is an old thread but is still so relevant today. I hope more will post their feelings.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:55 am

bradisalpha wrote:
jw_kk wrote:Occasionally, I feel a twinge of guilt and shame, and some amount of jealousy - not for the lack of ability to satisfy my wife.

Those negative feelings arise when she is experiencing some intense passion or erotic experience that mentally I think is reserved for the two of us. The most recent example just took place - she met with her ex, to celebrate a birthday, without me, and they role-played being married. My wife did a number of things with him that I thought were ours alone.

The first few times I watched her with another man, the experience was overwhelming - the very first time, I though I was going to throw up. We both felt some guilt and shame over the next several weeks and months, particularly about things like her kissing another man, or very intimate acts like bathing her.

The eroticism and lust I feel is always an offset to the negative, and those feelings pass quickly, turning into desires that make me hard, and aroused.
It is so easy to offset those negative feelings once your dicky gets hard again, isn’t it ?? Regardless of how ashamed, humiliated and embarrassed you feel afterwards the arousal comes back.. your dicky gets hard.. and you are begging for those feelings all over again. The intoxication of it all takes you over.

This is an old thread but is still so relevant today. I hope more will post their feelings.

Brad
As usual Brad is spot-on. It doesnt go away. You cant hide.

hnellub
Prepubescent

Unread post by hnellub » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:13 am

I don't. I love knowing there is another man on her mind and inside her. She tells me she doesn't think about me while she is having sex with other men and even that turns me on, knowing she is totally into it. I get turned on by my wife being admired and pleasured by other men. Plain and simple.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:13 am

At the start I recall feeling aroused by the sounds I heard her making as he took her. It was clear to me he took her
to places I had not! It filled me with arousal and at the same time fear of losing her. To get to where i am today, some
five months later took work. Work i dont regret for a second.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:07 am

I also see another side of this discussion as feeing ashamed often turns into being proud of his wife !! Being proud that he has a sexy wife that not only excites him.. but other men also. Proud that the strongest Alpha men want to have sex with her. Proud that she enables the sexual arousal of other men.

I have watched the progression of many cuckolds who at the beginning felt shame and being reserved .. to openly enjoying showing pride in the relationships his wife has with her BF’s.

In a round about way, I think it is like having a shiny red corvette.. or a fast high performance boat. He has a pride in “showing her off”. And his natural reaction is much like having a car or a boat.. when he sees the lust in someone’s eyes to say “hop in and take a ride” !!!! He might feel shame at first that he has something so beautiful and desirable he shouldn’t let someone else covet it.. but when he sees the reactions it turns to pride. He will also have feelings sometimes that if they like it so much they might steal it from him.. but those insecure feelings also fade as he sees they are enjoying the opportunity to “take a ride” and then happy to hand it back over to him.

I guess this is a goofy way to explain it.. but, how many can relate to this ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:25 am

bradisalpha wrote:I also see another side of this discussion as feeing ashamed often turns into being proud of his wife !! Being proud that he has a sexy wife that not only excites him.. but other men also. Proud that the strongest Alpha men want to have sex with her. Proud that she enables the sexual arousal of other men.

I have watched the progression of many cuckolds who at the beginning felt shame and being reserved .. to openly enjoying showing pride in the relationships his wife has with her BF’s.

In a round about way, I think it is like having a shiny red corvette.. or a fast high performance boat. He has a pride in “showing her off”. And his natural reaction is much like having a car or a boat.. when he sees the lust in someone’s eyes to say “hop in and take a ride” !!!! He might feel shame at first that he has something so beautiful and desirable he shouldn’t let someone else covet it.. but when he sees the reactions it turns to pride. He will also have feelings sometimes that if they like it so much they might steal it from him.. but those insecure feelings also fade as he sees they are enjoying the opportunity to “take a ride” and then happy to hand it back over to him.

I guess this is a goofy way to explain it.. but, how many can relate to this ??

Brad
Again, spot on. Perfect analogy.

Rye1975
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rye1975 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:31 pm

I sometimes feel a bit ashamed. I also at times feel bad that I can't satisfy my wife. Then I get turned on by feeling ashamed and how it takes other men to satisfy her.

aspmroikle
Virgin

Unread post by aspmroikle » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:08 am

They laid on our bed kissing, when I licked his cum from between her legs for the first time. The next day I felt really ashamed. I think it was because he was there watching me lick up his cum. I don't know. Anyway I felt ashamed and turned on at the same time. My wife was very supportive though.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:06 am

aspmroikle wrote:They laid on our bed kissing, when I licked his cum from between her legs for the first time. The next day I felt really ashamed. I think it was because he was there watching me lick up his cum. I don't know. Anyway I felt ashamed and turned on at the same time. My wife was very supportive though.
As a BF, this is a very exciting process to watch. Seeing a cuckold so turned in seeing his wife with me that he is now excited to go that next step and lick my cum out if his wife’s pussy while we are making out and watching him. I make sure I look directly into his eyes each time he looks up .. and when he is finished and allowed to cum his whole demeanor changes. You can see the confusion in his eyes as his mind is spinning thinking about what he has done and what we are thinking of him.

It is natural to feel ashamed the next day as he has left a big piece of his macho manhood fade away in those moments of licking my cum out of his wife. I also encourage his wife to support him and compliment him on his submission and willingness to serve us as a couple. Once he feels a certain amount of pride in what he has done it mixes with his ashamed and embarrassed feelings and excites him. Although he might think in his mind that he will not fo it again, his arousal increases and he will get hard just thinking about the next time. This can be a very confusing time in his life !!

I especially enjoy the next time we meet and I look at him directly in his eyes. I can see his eyes drop down in an ashamed, embarrassed way.. as if he wants to fade away and out of site. Then I see the hypnotizing arousal building up in him again while he watches me fuck his wife.. and when it comes time to go back between her legs and clean my cum out of her, he is at that high level of excitement again and wouldn’t miss it for the world !! That is when he accepts that he is a cum eating cuckold and begins looking forward to the next time to feel that level of excitement again. This is when licking my cum out of her pussy becomes addicting.. and will lead to next sucking my cock and cleaning it afterwards.. and ultimately sucking me off to completion.

In an un-aroused state, he might always feel ashamed.. but he will also relate the excitement he feels while acting on it so that the mixed feelings of being ashamed and excited at the same time becomes normal. So yes.. he can get hard from feeling ashamed !!!

Just from my experience....

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:46 am

I feel so ashamed right after I’ve cum. It hits me hard by about the 5th spurt. I can just picture myself in front of her and a Bull. They would be laughing at me. It would be so embarrassing. I would be there whimpering with a limp spent cock while he takes her in front of me. At the same time, I am so turned on thinking about what it would be like to be in that predicament.
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Cuckold life is such that after awhile what was humiliating becomes this divine emotion of shame and heat.
Last night after watching Sir take Beth he pulled out and motioned to me who was kneeling on the floor next
to the bed, to come do clean up. Her sex was raw from their fuck. The swollen lips oozing out his cum. He
fingered her, wetting his finger and holding it to my lips. I knew to suck the finger and i did. As i knelt to clean
her i became rock hard. Before Sir this was the way she enjoyed sex with me most. My eating my load from her.
Last nite i was licking his load while his hand rested on the nape of my neck .He ordered me to feed her some
of his cum. I buried my tongue deep and then fed her his load from the tip of my tongue to her hungry lips.That one
act made my cock rock hard and at the same time felt that surge of shame. He pulled me up took a drop of
my precum from my cock fed it to me then sent me off to my room. That moment made me both ashamed and
craving more at the same time.

TheHandjob
Prepubescent

Unread post by TheHandjob » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:22 pm

I don't see myself as a real cuckold like most of you do because although I love seeing my wife with other cocks I don't feel the desire to be humiliated and I also don't see myself as an inferior lover. In fact we have a good sex life and it has been even better after our experiences with extra cock.

That being said, directly after I cum I do feel inundated by feelings of shame or feeling insecure about what's happening right in front of me.
It's like all sexual excitement instantly flees your body and you're left with the visuals of another naked dude getting your wife off.
That's when the 'OMG, what did we just do' thoughts go through my head. But after a few minutes those feelings of shame go away and afterwards we both feel OK with what we experienced together :)

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:17 am

Hell no .no shame. Fuck her,..i want it, she wants it, HE wants it

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:45 pm

I have never felt ashamed not in the slightest, had my wife not wandered very early on and gain a vast amount of experience elsewhere I would be able to satisfy her as a normal man in a normal marriage. We discuss all aspects of our life and overtly are a normal couple but our kinks are ours and we happily agree to them together. If either of us could consider using the term ashamed it would she agrees be her, I want a cuck tattoo in a foreign language, that of her lover, she doesn't want me to have it only because of what it says about her not me. I have been a cuck for many years and are comfortable with my past and hopefully future but it says more about her than me, that's the problem translated as a man who accepts his wife's infidelity.

I have in the past become bored during long sessions and have found a way to control this with a CB and to pop in and out of the sessions doing other things in the meantime.

EddieM
Trainable

Unread post by EddieM » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:53 am

Nothing to do with being "ashamed" or not able to satisfy the wife but about exploring other sexual experiences for her and me. Seeing another man penetrate her, seeing them orgasm, seeing her enjoy it differently it highly erotic.

jonnys607
Trainable

Unread post by jonnys607 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:07 am

I feel no shame, I never have. I really embrace it and we both love that we're a happy cuckold couple. While she is very selective and doesn't sleep with other men very often (though we'd love to find a regular), she loves being my sexy hotwife. We are professional people and choose to keep this private, but have no shame. My wife is amazing, and our sex life is nothing but fantastic and is on fire when she has a lover! I'm her devoted cuckold, but neither of us are into having her lovers replace our own sex and intimacy!
Cuckold Hubby

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:48 am

The very first time i witnessed her bull take my wife to places i had never taken her, whatever shame i felt as her cuckold
went away. When she grabbed my hand after and thanked me for giving her the first orgasm she had as my wife, i knew i
had given her a true gift of love. In front of him i kissed her hand, smiled and said " Did i not promise you the best of everything?"
Whatever tension that had existed slipped away.
In our daily lives i remain her Alpha man, but in the bedroom Sir, is her Alpha Lord, and there i choose to address him as SIR.

Because Sir was part of our social circle for some time before he and my wife became lovers, we three are amused by the gossip we have
created. Do i feel jealousy at times of course. There are many evenings i sleep in the den but to hear her moans erases those negative
feelings. Then there are other nights i am called in after they have fucked to do clean up. MY arousal hits heights as a man of 46 had
never known before. To give her orgasm as i gently and lovingly use my tongue not my cock.

I dont expect many men to understand that i am a man who walks proud not in shame. I do know that there are more wives who may
be very jealous of mine!