Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

I sometimes do feel ashamed, but the feeling of shame does not turn me on
17%
I sometimes do feel ashamed, and the feeling of shame turns me on
49%
I do not feel ashamed
34%

Total votes: 326

Cuck4Life
Player

Re: Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:46 am

As I have posted many times on the forum my exwife was openly sexually active while we dated and also during our marriage. She screwed many of my fiends and coworkers and some of her coworkers. I never felt ashamed about being cuckolded and I cherished the emotions I experienced by her being so open about her sexual play. I do recall a few times when I would be alittle embarrassed being around a guy the first time after they had had sex.

1_chammer
Virgin

Re: Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

Unread post by 1_chammer » Mon May 08, 2023 11:17 am

I feel ashamed after I jack off with other cucks…. But I NEED that thrill… It’s a secret life of mine. Anyone in my boat?

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed May 10, 2023 4:09 am

When I was married, my wife's family knew about our open marriage. If my wife wanted to go away for a weekend with her boyfriend she'd always choose a weekend that I was working so she'd ask her mum if our children could stay with her.
I'd drop them off on the Saturday morning and pick them up on the Sunday afternoon. When I'd arrive to pick them up there'd be a few hours before my wife would be due home so I'd stay at the MIL's house and the rest of her family would be there to. When I walked through the door, everyone would look at me and they all knew that my wife would still be having sex with her boyfriend at that moment.
Even though I'd been involved with the eldest sister for all of my marriage and I'd recently started playing with the younger sister, I always felt a sense of shame as I met her family. Then the innuendo's would start and my embarrassment would grow, especially when the MIL made comments. For some reason I found the whole experience hugely arousing, especially when I was teased about wanting to hear what she'd been up to and being able to wank myself off after going without for so long.

Beardedweirdo
Virgin

Unread post by Beardedweirdo » Wed May 10, 2023 1:58 pm

Read this thread with interest because I do not feel shame. No, I have not told anyone outside of us two but it's not shame that holds me back. Just don't think it's anyone else's business and I can't be bothered with the reactions. But I don't feel shame. I think thats because in the two long term relationships of my life (4 years and 21 years and counting), both women have treated my desires with respect. I know it's a common place fetish and it's my normal.

What turns me on is more the erotification of fears of being cheated on. Early on in both long term relationships I had deep insecurity and paranoia that I would be cheated on and hurt and turned that into an erotic desire to be cuckolded. I think, maybe, there are different reasons for different people that drives us to want to be cuckolded.