Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

I sometimes do feel ashamed, but the feeling of shame does not turn me on
17%
I sometimes do feel ashamed, and the feeling of shame turns me on
49%
I do not feel ashamed
34%

Total votes: 326

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:51 am

In the hours after I cum (anytime that I use cuckold thoughts to help me cum), I sometimes feel ashamed of myself for getting turned on by the thought that I cannot sexually satisfy my wife.

I have read that other cuckolds also get turned on by these feelings of shame.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:03 am

I have problem of any cuckold thought, the only issue is, what took us so long to get down this road.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Do you ever feel ashamed of a cuckold thought? Do you get turned on by that feeling of shame?

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:24 am

Shame can play a big part in the excitement of a cuckold. Simply not being adequate or not having the ability to sexually satisfy your wife almost always will leave you with certain levels of shame.

As a BF, when I tell a cuckold I am going to fuck your wife the way you can't.. I am playing on that shame.. And it will excite you.

So, whether you cum first or not, shame can play a big part in the excitement you feel as a cuckold.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:16 am

bradisalpha wrote:As a BF, when I tell a cuckold I am going to fuck your wife the way you can't.. I am playing on that shame.. And it will excite you.

So, whether you cum first or not, shame can play a big part in the excitement you feel as a cuckold.
i have experienced that shame and excitement in the same scenario that you mentioned, and it is a big turn on.

I'm talking about an hour later or even the next day. The shame is still there, but it doesn't turn me on in that moment. I'm just left feeling ashamed because of the thought that I cannot sexually satisfy my wife (whether true or perceived).

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:06 pm

shame for ruining my marriage and my wife whilst others lead a perfectly normal marriage with a monogamous wife.....?

but then wife reminds me that she is glad I took her in, because no other man would have tolerated such a woman for so long.... and also, I remember that half her friends are either having affairs behind husbands backs or single and sluts.

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm amazed at how many "out" cuckolds there must be. So you guys are saying that you have no shame, but there is some other reason why you are closeted. It's been my experience that most cucks are extremely ashamed, and will only open up in private or when they feel their anonymity is being protected.

Oh, yeah, I guess I could mention that I do have shame associated with cuckolding. I don't think it's the shame that turns me on at all, as a matter of fact that shame has always been a turn off for me. I find the turn on comes when I am able to get past shame and just be in the moment.

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 pm

lonecuck wrote:I do have shame associated with cuckolding. I don't think it's the shame that turns me on at all, as a matter of fact that shame has always been a turn off for me. I find the turn on comes when I am able to get past shame and just be in the moment.
I agree with you, the shame is masked by the turn on created in the moment. When the moment passes, there's nothing to mask the shame, and I feel the full force of the shame.

Bobby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bobby » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:29 am

I feel shame about it all time, and that shame is what drives me. To me, shame and humiliation are absolutely essential to my sexual experience. If I didn't feel inadequate sexually and ashamed of it, I wouldn't feel excited about anything.

CuriousGeorge1982
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousGeorge1982 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:39 pm

lonecuck wrote:I'm amazed at how many "out" cuckolds there must be. So you guys are saying that you have no shame, but there is some other reason why you are closeted. It's been my experience that most cucks are extremely ashamed, and will only open up in private or when they feel their anonymity is being protected.

Oh, yeah, I guess I could mention that I do have shame associated with cuckolding. I don't think it's the shame that turns me on at all, as a matter of fact that shame has always been a turn off for me. I find the turn on comes when I am able to get past shame and just be in the moment.
I feel ashamed that my lovemaking skills are constantly decreasing since years.
Her libido raises every year and it's an impossible task for me to keep up with her.
Eventually I reached a point where I'm unable to satisfy my sweet wife properly.
Recently I started to have fantasies about sharing my wife with another man who has good stamina and is well endowed also.
So to speak a backdoor man who gets the job done, could be the solution to our little problem.
Last edited by CuriousGeorge1982 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:36 pm

I told my wife about how I feel ashamed, and she told me not to. This is who I am and she doesn't want to change that and she doesn't ever want me to be ashamed of that...

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:13 pm

I was actually thinking that the shame is the reason why everyone is so secretive and so hesitant to get the ball rolling, be it sharing the fetish with their wife or sharing with friends who might be potential FBs. Of course they say the reason isn't shame but some danger associated with confessing their kink. I call BS. You are ashamed. A friend you couldn't;t admit this kink to isn't really your friend. If you have a friend under false pretenses, you are living with shame.

CuriousGeorge1982
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousGeorge1982 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:27 pm

lonecuck wrote:I was actually thinking that the shame is the reason why everyone is so secretive and so hesitant to get the ball rolling, be it sharing the fetish with their wife or sharing with friends who might be potential FBs. Of course they say the reason isn't shame but some danger associated with confessing their kink. I call BS. You are ashamed. A friend you couldn't;t admit this kink to isn't really your friend. If you have a friend under false pretenses, you are living with shame..
Did you adressed me? (if yes read below)

I feel ashamed, because I don't want a friend among my acquaintances in the know/with insight in our sexual behaviour/marriage.
Even if a good friend could be a possible backdoor man for my wife, I would prefer a stranger.
I suggested my wife that we could try a backdoor man, fortunatelly my proposal was well received from her, much better as I thought it would.
Sure I needed to overcome my feelings to speak about this topic with her, but it was not an impossible task for me.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:23 am

As you are reading, a lot of cucks are ashamed to admit their thoughts to themselves.. Then they are ashamed to tell their wife.. Then ashamed to admit it to a friend. But those cuckold feelings keep growing inside you until you are ready to explode. And they excite you !!

Ultimately your cravings overtake your shame and you open up.. Or you keep them inside and dream about them. Too bad. Because once you admit your shame is exciting you, you will find your wife also has cravings that she would like to experience.. And your friend has those cravings also. All it takes is for you to admit it and you will very possibly be a very happy cuckold !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:17 am

I wasn't singling you out at all, CG. I was addressing that 41% who claim to feel no shame about cuckolding. It's my opinion that since very few of us lives in a vacuum, even fewer are free from shame. Furthermore I do think shame is integral to our kink. Shame is what get's our endorphins flowing. It's what a cuck does with that shame that defines him. A "normal" husband typically will respond with some extreme action when he finds out his wife is fucking around. That shame usually leads to violence or divorce. A cuck passively exults in shame and usually begs for more. I guess there are a lot of people around who are ashamed to admit to their shame, as though that makes it OK or go away. If these guys really were not ashamed, they wouldn't be hiding where nobody will notice them.

I would think that a person absolutely free from shame is very likely either an extreme narcissist, a sociopath, or a psychopath, pretty much by definition. I am actually reminded of someone at the forefront of the news lately.

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:57 am

bradisalpha wrote:As you are reading, a lot of cucks are ashamed to admit their thoughts to themselves.. Then they are ashamed to tell their wife.. Then ashamed to admit it to a friend. But those cuckold feelings keep growing inside you until you are ready to explode. And they excite you !!

Ultimately your cravings overtake your shame and you open up..
I completely agree. I have admitted my thoughts to myself and my wife, but no one else.

I think that some may get to a point where they just accept the truth that they cannot satisfy their wife, much like I have accepted that I will never be a professional golfer. For me, I don't want it to be a reality that I cannot satisfy my wife, so I feel shame when the thought enters my mind. However, the craving is so great before I cum, that the shame is desired. However, it changes 180 degrees shortly after I cum and the craving is gone. The shame remains that I was turned on by the thought that I cannot satisfy my wife.

I proved it again last night while role playing with my wife. I craved her telling me how good a FB fucked her, and how he fucks her better than she ever has been before. I relished in her elaborating on the details of how his long cock touches places inside of her that no one else can, how he gives her the best orgasms, how she cannot wait to fuck him again. All of that disappeared as soon as I came. I was left feeling ashamed that I was craving the thought that I canno satisfy my wife, and I was left wondering if it really is true.
Last edited by Pinks Hubby on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:59 am

Perhaps a good test would be if you imagined you stand up in your place of work and said out loud:

"I have a small cock and cum too quickly and I've never been able to make my wife cum"

And then you sit down again. What would be your feelings from their response to your confession?
:oops: :oops: :oops:

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:34 am

I don't advertise to vanilla friends that I get off on the voyeur side of being poly, but then I don't generally tell vanillas that we enjoy a lot of anal play or that we always both wear sexy lingerie to fuck or that my fantasy life revolves around her getting DPed.

However virtually everyone that knows me well knows we're poly/pansexual and have a history in bdsm. We don't go into details if that stuff either.

Knowing that I can fuck her just fine doesn't make it my favorite role in bed.

Now is there a sting that goes along with seeing or hearing her get stronger / more orgasms with a lover than she gets from sex with me or seeing her pound her in missionary which is a position I generally can't stay hard in for very long? Sure, because i know what other people would think. But I also know there have been multiple times at an orgy when a couple says to us after we finish that they stopped their own fucking to watch us. I also know people stop to look when I and another guy are giving her a wobbly H. I know her body really well and I can hold her in a continuous orgasm for 10 minutes at a time, multiple times over an hour or more fuck.

When we go to these parties, we always drop a note before looking for other guys to have sex with her and we've been doing this a long time so people know they're gonna be seeing me masturbating while I watch another guy give it to her. Enough pay attention that I know it's hot and I don't give a shit what judgements they may draw.

So feel the sting, sure, shame, never - well not in more than a decade.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

TimmyBoy
Prepubescent

Unread post by TimmyBoy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 am

For me, the shame and humiliation is such a turn on! I do not think that I would be a cuckold, if the shame did not excite me the way it does. When my fiancee finally lets me watch, I hope the bull understands and exploits this!

I want to watch a man plow Megumi as he calls me a sissy, and teases me for not being able to please her.

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:25 am

gamma wrote:Perhaps a good test would be if you imagined you stand up in your place of work and said out loud:

"I have a small cock and cum too quickly and I've never been able to make my wife cum"

And then you sit down again. What would be your feelings from their response to your confession?
I would imagine some ridicule in their responses, and I would feel my self esteem evaporate. Maybe it's because I don't really want to believe that about myself.

For the record, I would never consider doing that. :shock:

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:30 am

TimmyBoy wrote:For me, the shame and humiliation is such a turn on! I do not think that I would be a cuckold, if the shame did not excite me the way it does. When my fiancee finally lets me watch, I hope the bull understands and exploits this!

I want to watch a man plow Megumi as he calls me a sissy, and teases me for not being able to please her.
I get turned on in the same scenario, but I get ashamed afterwards. Ashamed that I was turned on by it, ashamed that it might actually be true, and questioning why do I crave it. But then the cycle starts again the next day.

What I haven't done is withold my ability to cum at some point. I might feel less shame if I could not cum at all.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:59 am

TimmyBoy wrote:
My wife's most recent lover just did this to me. He's 30 years younger than me and left my wife sore and thoroughly satisfied, and in the process teased me about having my little dick locked in a cage and not being able to fuck her like he was doing. He's been fucking married women since he was 17 and is a very experienced bull. He knew exactly what to say to me and played his part well! It WAS embarrassing but also played right into my humiliation kink.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:32 am

desertsub wrote: My wife's most recent lover just did this to me. He's 30 years younger than me and left my wife sore and thoroughly satisfied, and in the process teased me about having my little dick locked in a cage and not being able to fuck her like he was doing. He's been fucking married women since he was 17 and is a very experienced bull. He knew exactly what to say to me and played his part well! It WAS embarrassing but also played right into my humiliation kink.
It must really intensify your humiliation when the man fucking your wife is simultaneously teasing you about your little dick being locked in a chastity cage! :whip: You must have been as hard as possible in your Jailbird. :oops:

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:22 am

lonecuck wrote:...I was addressing that 41% who claim to feel no shame about cuckolding. It's my opinion that since very few of us lives in a vacuum, even fewer are free from shame. Furthermore I do think shame is integral to our kink. Shame is what get's our endorphins flowing. It's what a cuck does with that shame that defines him. A "normal" husband typically will respond with some extreme action when he finds out his wife is fucking around. That shame usually leads to violence or divorce. A cuck passively exults in shame and usually begs for more. I guess there are a lot of people around who are ashamed to admit to their shame, as though that makes it OK or go away. If these guys really were not ashamed, they wouldn't be hiding where nobody will notice them.

I would think that a person absolutely free from shame is very likely either an extreme narcissist, a sociopath, or a psychopath, pretty much by definition. I am actually reminded of someone at the forefront of the news lately.
This is so off base. I don't claim to not be ashamed, I say it, no brag it's simply a fact. I do have friends I talk to about the kink; more importantly to my mind it's simply a subset of polyamory.

1. Few discoveries of infidelity result in violence and many result in marriages that continue.

2. Casual observers aren't qualified to diagnose whether a behavior makes someone a cluster B personality disorder and for the record sociopath is a popular term that's heavily stigmatized, the APA uses the term antisocial personality.

Virtually everyone who knows me knows I'm polyamorous, bisexual and transgender and the vast majority of my acquaintances also know I'm involved in the bdsm/leathersex scene. That doesn't mean any of these people know any details of my sex life.

Except for those who go to leathersex events.
gamma wrote:
Perhaps a good test would be if you imagined you stand up in your place of work and said out loud:

That would simply get me fired (and rightly so) for sexual harassment.

I referred above to parties I go to. I have worked at several large research and industrial organizations. I routinely see people I don't especially know in professional settings who I've only otherwise seen naked at sex parties. Doubtless some of them have seen me using a bullwhip, fucking my gf, sharing her with as many as a half dozen guys or masturbating while watching my gf get done by another guy. All of these things are hot. I've (twice now) had other couples tell us they stopped their own sex to watch us.

Of all of these things sure, jerking off while another guy fucks my girl feels relatively vulnerable, so what?

You don't get much more out than this. One reason I'm out about being queer in all of those axes is because sometimes lgbtQ people see too much discrimination and even violence simply due to who they are. Being out however doesn't mean sharing titillating details with others and I feel very fortunate that I have such a welcoming and trustworthy community.

Shame has no part in my life. Shameful would be hurting others.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:17 am

Well said Brad.

I feel so ashamed of my cuckold thoughts after I’ve cum. Before I cum, I’ll do anything to help my wife or her lover cuckold me. I'm so pathetic and submissive as if I am in a trance. It turns me on very much just thinking that I will feel ashamed. I like to think of me wanting to be cuckolded as a form of punishment and that I should be made to cum or just spontaneously cum just before they start fucking. The shame that I want to feel would be incredible. But I think her selection of lover plays an important role. I’d want her Bull or lover to take advantage of my submissive state and totally use it to his advantage. I'd like to confess all my fetishes and sexual desires to him so that he can use them to belittle me. I think it would make it even more intense if he is totally straight and perhaps a bit homophobic.

I am so ashamed of my thoughts that it scares me knowing that one day a Bull like this might come along and have his way with me...and I will just acquiescence to his desires.
bradisalpha wrote:Shame can play a big part in the excitement of a cuckold. Simply not being adequate or not having the ability to sexually satisfy your wife almost always will leave you with certain levels of shame.

As a BF, when I tell a cuckold I am going to fuck your wife the way you can't.. I am playing on that shame.. And it will excite you.

Brad

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:49 am

Occasionally, I feel a twinge of guilt and shame, and some amount of jealousy - not for the lack of ability to satisfy my wife.

Those negative feelings arise when she is experiencing some intense passion or erotic experience that mentally I think is reserved for the two of us. The most recent example just took place - she met with her ex, to celebrate a birthday, without me, and they role-played being married. My wife did a number of things with him that I thought were ours alone.

The first few times I watched her with another man, the experience was overwhelming - the very first time, I though I was going to throw up. We both felt some guilt and shame over the next several weeks and months, particularly about things like her kissing another man, or very intimate acts like bathing her.

The eroticism and lust I feel is always an offset to the negative, and those feelings pass quickly, turning into desires that make me hard, and aroused.