progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:54 am

38Kewp - Thanks, I actually have one but keep forgetting I have it.

So last night, we were out and about and she was on her phone. I leaned over to see what she was looking at and she asked, "You trying to catch a peak at my private messages?" Before I could say anything she continued, "They're all from women anyways." She said it in a way she knew I'd be disappointed. I didn't know really how to respond. I wanted to build off that, but surprisingly enough she said this while other people were a few feet away from us.

We got home and watched a show together. In the show one of the main characters goes and sees a dominatrix. My wife immediately says, "Oh hell yes! This is awesome! Yes!" The scene started to tease for what the Dom and her sub were about to do and then it cut off. My wife made the comment to me, "You'd love that." I told her it was hot and she took her foot and felt my crotch and noticed I was very hard.

We kept hanging out on the couch just channel surfing and she brought up her girlfriend, the one who's married and talking to this guy online..Anyways she told me one of that girlfriends former boyfriends told her friend while they were dating he had a guy give him a blow job. My wife asked me a very odd question, but she asked me, "Would you ever let a guy give you a blow job?" I was way caught off guard with the question because I would have never thought my wife to ask me such a question, but I told her no. She then became curious as to what this guy was up to and started to be focused on her phone trying to find him online. I noticed while she laid there deep in concentration on her phone she had her hands in her pants and I saw the fabric slowly move and she kept this up for some time.

She then moved from the couch to a chair across the room. She told me the couch was getting too hot. What I found interesting was she went to a chair with a blanket drapped across it, and from my own personal experience that chair with the towel on it is a much hotter place to sit. But I noticed she kept intently looking at her phone and had her hand in her pants.

A little later and it was time to go to bed. I hinted to her about the possibility of me getting lucky and she said I would. As we got into bed she started giggling. I asked her what she was giggling about and she replied with a smile, "Nothing." She giggled again. Well even though she wouldn't tell me I think I know why she was. As I went to go rub her down low for a little foreplay and to get her in the mood I found she was very wet. Her underwear was very very wet and when I first touched her down there she made another short giggle. So really I think her giggling was her knowing I was about to find out she was really wet to the point her underwear was very noticeably wet and I think she was thinking "How am I going to explain this? Or uh oh he is about to find out I am wet" But I played like either I didn't care and didn't say anything. I quickly provided oral to her and was reassured of her wetness.

Not long after that she wanted me. We started having sex and maybe three minutes into it and while she was riding me I moaned for her to slow down and told her I was going to cum. She became frustrated and said, "Damn it here we go again." She then said with a stern voice, "Don't you dare cum." We had to reposition ourselves so that I wouldn't cum. I could tell she did not like the new position and she said to me, "Let me ride you, let me fuck you the way I want to be fucked." I laid back down and she rode me. I didn't last, but luckily I was able to play it off as if I hadn't for her to orgasm about fifteen seconds later.

As she got off the condom came off as well, because I had gone limp right when she was done. She made a comment about the condom being weird and she didn't think it fit me right. I was holding back telling her I had came before her. I made a comment to her about it coming off and she replied, "Maybe your dick is just little."

We laid there and she brought up the issue of me not lasting. She asked, "What are we going to do? It's so frustrating and it happens all the time." I tried to apologize, and of course I would have loved to have told her just cuckold me to get your needed satisfaction, but I felt like this was not the time to bring that up. I kept apologizing and really couldn't give a good answer as to why other then letting her know she's too hot. It wasn't a good enough explanation and she reiterated to me that it was frustrating.

So maybe I will use my cock ring next time. That use to be a kinky toy we played with where I would wear it out before I got the CB cage. She may actually appreciate that I found ways or am trying ways to last in bed. Last night I really tried to last and felt bad for not giving her what she wanted.

I do have a feeling she is at least getting more comfortable with talking about sexual things. Maybe also she is getting closer to introducing her dildo when we play together to help satisfy herself more. I do wonder if her using the dildo has made it so where I don't fulfill her nearly as much as the dildo.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:56 am

double post.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 am

Love the updates.
Sounds like she continues to give you lots of openings to further your submission but your not grabbing them at the time. When you say you think you should say a certain thing but your too close, just say it, it will then take the conversation further when your not all hot and bothered.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:32 pm

She seems to get off on the Dom aspect. Maybe you could give her the key to your CB and tell her she controls your orgasms. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:32 pm

realcuck - I may do that, it could open the conversation up or at least let her know it is still on my mind and see if she takes it anywhere.

BallSpanking - I feel she is starting to come into the Dom role and actually enjoys it. Every time I try to take the dominant role in the bedroom, even just vanilla, she turns it around to where she is in control.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Although her becoming more assertive is a good thing for you, it does not necessarily lead to being a HW.
Perhaps when she complains that your cock is insufficient you can suggest creative solutions, like her finding a BF to do the job. ;)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:05 am

I was thinking... if you start taking sexy pics of your wife, maybe you could post a few in the Hotties section. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:53 am

Last night we hung out and watched some TV again together. As we were watching a show this guy was wearing clothing that was complete opposite of me, but my wife made the comment about how hot it was and how much she loves "that look". A little later we went to the bedroom and I brought up the idea of using a cock ring. I told her it would make me last longer in which that perked her interest and she was all for me giving it a try. I found one and started off by giving her oral and she was very wet again. During sex the cock ring seemed to help a little. I'm not totally sure I found the one that fits me the best, but I was in kind of a hurry and just picked one that offered a little bit of tightness. It was both very hot and humiliating to be having sex with her and knowing I had to use the ring to even put on a performance.

I lasted and afterward she said, "Good job baby you didn't cum!" In this sweet cute voice. I took the ring off and enjoyed my turn. I gave deep thrusts as she asked me if I liked it. I could tell she really liked it to where I think she could have had another orgasm if I could have lasted, but after a few seconds I was all done. Afterward I went down and kissed her thighs as she rubbed my hair. She asked, "I don't suppose you can do me like that when it is my turn?" I gave a light chuckle and said I wouldn't last.

Maybe not much of anything, but that she realizes that I need a cock ring to even last with her and that I can't last long enough to give it to her the way she wants may lead her to thinking of other options, since again she knows I would allow it in reality.

BallSpanking - That would be hot, but she would have to give me the go ahead on that and I am not totally sure when the right time or place will be for me to suggest that.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Any time.
She is constantly asking you to take selfies of her which she then posts and gets likes.
That's an obvious place to start. But you could also start asking to pose in cuter or sexier things. Given her focus on looks and outfits, and poses, she will likely agree.
You can tell her you want to have an album of her pics for when she is not around. Kind of like her thong panties. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:05 pm

So a little quick update. She got home and we were just hanging out when she asks if I will try something on for her and I told her I would. With a happy response she said "You're just a Yes guy now! Why is that?" I replied, "Well your just my....." I paused and she picked the sentence right up, "You're just so submissive to me now?" As she did like a model runway walk away from me like a confidence tease. Before I could even say anything back she said very perky, "I like that!" She came back with a shirt for me to try on that is nothing like my style. But I happily tried it on and told her I liked it and would wear it.

Hours later, out of nowhere she teasing grabbed my crotch very hard which instantly made me hard. She laughed at how easy it was. A few minutes after that she brought up in a non sexual, non teasing way, "I like how you just say yes to everything now and wear whatever I want. Your learning." I smiled and told her, "I think you just started to realize the benefits to being my mistress." She smiled and laughed. She followed it up a short time later by asking what I was going to do tonight because I wasn't going to get any from her. This intrigued me and I made sure to check the position of her dildo to see if that sometimes gets used tonight.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Make her horny, make her frustrated, and hide her toys... LOL!
Maybe there is a possibility she will be turned-on by posing for pictures.
You already know she thrills at being seen and being hot, maybe she has a little exhibitionism inside her. ;)

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:22 am

Tell her your forum friends would love to see her dressed sexy and will give our opinion of how hot we think she is.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:47 am

So a little update as it has been awhile. Nothing much to go with, we have been mostly busy the last few days, but I noticed she had used her dildo the other night without me knowing. Over the weekend, completely unplanned, one night we went to the bar with some friends. A few drinks later and they had dancing at the bar and my wife danced with her girlfriends. No other guys danced with them, probably because they knew their husbands were right there (it was small venue). When we got home she kept asking if she looked good dancing and seemed to be very curious on how good she looked dancing. I kept reassuring her she looked super hot and that I liked it.

That night she wanted sex, she was definitely in the mood, but I was very tired and almost went to bed immediately after we got home. She seemed to understand that I was tired and wasn't all that mad, she made a comment that she knew I was tired because I wasn't all over her. The next day I woke up and gave her a lot of attention. She smiled and said, "Now you're awake." referring to my physical attraction toward her. She again talked about how she knew I was tired the night before because I wasn't horny toward her.

However the night came and we just did so much during the day that I was tired come night time and was too tired to do anything. She on the other hand was in the mood but went to the bedroom before me. I came into bed a few minutes later fully expecting her to be asleep but she was awake. She said, "You don't want to have sex with me anymore." I told her I did but was just tired. She said, "It's always on your terms." I told her to tell me when she wants it and I will do it. Since she has told me she wants me to initiate "it" I guess it would seem it is always on my term, so I was trying to explain to her that she can initiate it as well.

We will see what the night brings, and if we end up doing anything I have a feeling she will bring up my lack of sex drive over the weekend.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 am

There is a pattern to the sexual dynamic between you and your wife. She wants you to be assertive in pursuit of her. But, once she accepts your overtures, she then wants to assume a dominant role and use you for her pleasure. It's like she prefers to counter your wrestling moves, teasing you to shoot first, so she can take you down and flip you on your back.

I think your key to getting her to cuck you is seducing and growing her dominance outside the bedroom by offering more of your service and submission. But she also gives off some signals that indicate she might lose respect for you if your relationship became cuck and cucktress.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 am

If she understands sex can happen on her terms, by her initiative, things would move much more smoothly. It is a part of the sexual empowerment you offer her.

Maybe, in the future, if on her terms, your cock cannot satisfy her the way she needs, she can fuck other guys to have the satisfaction she deserves. On her terms, of course. :)

PS-
Take her to Victoria's Secret.
Have her pick the negligés and string thongs she likes, and buy them for her.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:47 pm

So a quick update. When she got home she disappeared for a bit suddenly she came back and I had no idea where she had gone until I went into the restroom and noticed she had just taken a shower. Which was an odd time for her to take a shower. Also I noticed the naughty bag had been completely moved. I peaked in the shower and saw that there was a ring on the shower wall the size of a suction cup. So she must have used her dildo in the shower. This was super hot because when she got home she made the comment that we had not done it in awhile and that I must not think she is hot anymore. I reassured her that was not the case and told her I was fully ready tonight in which she gave me a smile, a head nod and a little pose sticking her leg out as she was wearing shorts and bending her knee letting me admire her hotness. She also started getting excited because a new season of her favorite show was coming back soon. I asked her what the show was about and she told me very casually, "Oh its about this women who basically sleeps with every guy, it's really good!"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm

So if you get any tonight it will be round #2 for her?
Try starting oral, get her revved up. Tell her she feels "different", like maybe a little looser? ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:44 am

Last night we both went into the bedroom and I started giving her oral. I could tell she was wet and she felt a little looser and I got to thinking she had used her dildo only hours earlier. It didn't take long before she wanted me. We were having really good sex and she demanded to ride me so I laid on my back and she got on top of me. She started to tell me in an almost frustrated tone that, "You don't fuck me enough and I should just find a guy who can fuck me." This came out of nowhere and all on her own. As she was saying it I could tell she was getting more into riding me. I told her that I wanted her too, but the problem was hearing her say what she said immediately brought me to orgasm. I couldn't last one more second and I tried to hold it on the best I could and even down played it for her because I tried my best to make it a ruined orgasm so that I may still be hard afterward.

After I had came I was still a bit hard and I was hopeful that whatever I did had worked, but unfortunately after just a few more seconds later I was going limp and she could tell. Disappointed, frustrated, mad were probably the emotions I could describe coming from her due to me not lasting, again. I really felt bad too because I realized this was completely unfair to her. She got up and went to go get ready for bed as I tried to get hard again. When she got back I gave her oral again to try and get her back in the mood, but I couldn't get back up myself. For a split second I was hard again but as soon as I tried to take the next step I went back down. Angry and fed up with me not lasting she told me to forget it. We talked a bit with me apologizing and her frustrated. She told me she means the things she is saying when she says it and it isn't her trying to get me off or talk she says to be sexy, this is referring to the dirty talk she had told me that made me cum. As I tried to talk more she told me to leave the room and she was going to use her toy just like every other night.

I left the room and she did use her toy. I really felt bad because this not lasting thing is very unfair to her and it is happening far more these days then it ever has in the past. I know as men get older they can have ED problems, but I don't know if not lasting becomes a thing, I'd think that stamina would increase as you got older. After last night I felt I may be closer to being cuckolded then I thought.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:05 am

You may be right, Breaker.
But you should suggest it as a positive solution to the problem, not have her do it out of spite.
I think she may be to a point where (out of bed), if you suggest it as a real potential solution, she would be receptive to it (or at least, intrigued).

When she said she wanted to get a guy to fuck her like she wants it, you said you wanted that too.
Next time the conversation comes up, don't wuss out, admit to her that would be an acceptable solution to you, and you can even help her initiate an account, and select guys she finds sexy.

If she is at the brink of considering another lover, it would be a good time for her to get an AFF, or AM account. Shewould get a lot of interested responses. ;)

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:04 pm

I know you may not want to, but have you ever thought of Tantric Ejaculation Control? If not, search for it. It may help you and your wife with your clear frustration over performance. While you get off with her statements, your lack of staying power clearly upsets you greatly.

Dave

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Oh man, I hope this don't come out wrong, but how old are you, actually?
From you description here I had the impression you're probabely in your early thirties. So still quite young. Look, the last thing I want is to offend you, but that you can't hard for a second time after a short break in your relatively young age that's somehow concerning. And to be honest I never heard that from a guy your age of having a problem getting hard twice after a little calm phase.
Of course, the "stamina-problem" itself during intercourse is something completely different. And if we men are honest most of us have dealt with that at some point.

So, have you ever thought of using a little Viagra? Surely, I don't have to tell you that it's absolutely common these days. There is nothing to be ashamed about and in most cases it really can do wonders, at least for your problem to get hard for a second time a third time ;) .
And on the stamina problem you can work on that as well. Believe me that's doable. My advice if you allow, don't be embarrassed to talk with sexual therapist about this, alone or together with your wife. They normally can help with this kind of issue. Well, I don’t know how the situation is in your country, but in mine you find these therapist "at every corner", nowadays. The problem is more to find the right one.
But the most important thing I wanted to tell, I have said it already before, if your wife should start cuckholding you because you're an insufficient lover for her, that would certainly put you in a very, very bad and dangerous spot, in my opinion. I can't imagine that being a good thing for marriage. This could have dire consequences and maybe would change how she sees and feels about you and probabely not for the better
So first, work on and try to be the best lover for your wife as you can. I would strongly recommend to you to make this your first priority before everything else.
After that you still can toy and introduce your cuckold-fetish to her, then.

Sorry for my rambling around, I won’t bother you any further. Though, I would really like to hear about your thoughts on this.
Take care.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:48 pm

So last night I was gone for most of the evening and night and I got a late night text from her. It was a photo of her where she looked very satisfied and relaxed hanging out in bed and all she texted with the photo was, "My boyfriend just left." I texted back "!!!!!!!!" But she didn't text back. When I got home later I checked and saw that her dildo was moved.

Today we were both home at lunch time and I expressed to her how hot the text was. I kept kissing her and expressing my desire for her she smiled and asked me if I liked the text in which I told her I absolutely did. She laughed and kept giving me kisses back. Eventually it all lead to the bedroom in which she really liked. She kept asking me, "MMmm is this because of the picture???" Which each time I would tell her how hot it was. To that she would respond with a smile each time and tell me I was naughty. It was almost like she was looking for assurance that I liked what she had sent. I started off by giving her oral and noticed she was very wet. She rubbed my hair with her hands and told me how naughty I was. After some time we started having sex, which thank goodness I lasted. She was very satisfied and when it was my turn she stayed on top of me and rode me. She did ride me a little rougher and with a stern voice asked me if I liked fucking her which I moaned I did. Her reply, again with a stern voice was, "Too bad, because I could get any guy to fuck me." I did not last after that and she stayed on top of me for a bit and gave me a little confident chuckle and grin and told me how good it was. Afterward we laid there for a bit and she again asked with a bit of excitement, "Wow! Was this all because of the text??" Again, I told her how hot it got me. She laughed and said she could imagine my reaction when I read it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Let's hope that BF is just a temp. ;)

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Breaker445 wrote:Last night we both went into the bedroom and I started giving her oral. I could tell she was wet and she felt a little looser and I got to thinking she had used her dildo only hours earlier. It didn't take long before she wanted me. We were having really good sex and she demanded to ride me so I laid on my back and she got on top of me. She started to tell me in an almost frustrated tone that, "You don't fuck me enough and I should just find a guy who can fuck me." This came out of nowhere and all on her own. As she was saying it I could tell she was getting more into riding me. I told her that I wanted her too, but the problem was hearing her say what she said immediately brought me to orgasm. I couldn't last one more second and I tried to hold it on the best I could and even down played it for her because I tried my best to make it a ruined orgasm so that I may still be hard afterward.

After I had came I was still a bit hard and I was hopeful that whatever I did had worked, but unfortunately after just a few more seconds later I was going limp and she could tell. Disappointed, frustrated, mad were probably the emotions I could describe coming from her due to me not lasting, again. I really felt bad too because I realized this was completely unfair to her. She got up and went to go get ready for bed as I tried to get hard again. When she got back I gave her oral again to try and get her back in the mood, but I couldn't get back up myself. For a split second I was hard again but as soon as I tried to take the next step I went back down. Angry and fed up with me not lasting she told me to forget it. We talked a bit with me apologizing and her frustrated. She told me she means the things she is saying when she says it and it isn't her trying to get me off or talk she says to be sexy, this is referring to the dirty talk she had told me that made me cum. As I tried to talk more she told me to leave the room and she was going to use her toy just like every other night.

I left the room and she did use her toy. I really felt bad because this not lasting thing is very unfair to her and it is happening far more these days then it ever has in the past. I know as men get older they can have ED problems, but I don't know if not lasting becomes a thing, I'd think that stamina would increase as you got older. After last night I felt I may be closer to being cuckolded then I thought.
This is strange. Why does she say things she *knows* will make you cum quickly if she wants you to last?

I wonder if she's teasing you or role-playing. It seems that you have a strong sex drive, and she sometimes refuses you. So, "you don't fuck me enough" is not really a fair accusation. It sounds to me like she's being deliberately provocative.

Or maybe she wanted you to get harder when she was on top, and said that to get your more excited. But it worked too well?

Her saying afterwards that she really meant it is both scary and hot.

In the future, if she ever brings up her fucking someone else, I suggest you play along. Don't directly encourage her. Ask about the guy she would fuck. Is it someone specific? How would she recruit the guy?

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Larryt, I agree.