progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
60dCommon
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 pm

I like jps' suggestion!
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:13 pm

jps18 wrote:You're going to have a very interesting weekend . As hot as she looks ( though we wouldn't know that ) I think you should leave the toy at home , and find her another toy to play with . Or see if she can find one herself . Give her a challenge . Tell her " if you know you could have any man you want , show me " !
Good idea! I won't bring any and as the night goes on, seeing how it goes, I may bring that up.

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:26 pm

jps18...
that is a good idea
I'd like to add to that
Make it a bet and wager something on it, like if she can "get" the guy... verifiable by a peck on the cheek or something small and harmless, say like a coffee date the next day, then you'll clean the house for a month but if she loses then you get to choose either a punishment for her or a reward for yourself... i'm sure you can think of something. She's not allowed to cheat and say to the guy what the bet is.
Worse thing that will happen is she'll say she doesn't want to play.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:52 am

Well I will apologize before I post as I feel I build a giant anticipation only to reveal nothing much happened.

Anways, it started off interesting as shortly after we checked into our room we went to the bar to get a drink. There were several mini bars just placed around the hotel and we just went to the one closest to our room to get a quick drink. The one we went to was not busy, just the bartender and one guy talking to the bartender. My guess was he worked there and was getting off work, but he greeted us as my wife and I walked up to the bar. His focus briefly turned to my wife, and my wifes focus briefly turned to him. There was a little flirt between he and my wife as I ordered drinks, but then he left. I thought at that moment that something may come of the night because she just openly flirted with another guy right in front of me. We sat and had our drinks and I was hoping either the guy would come back, or someone else would come and open an opportunity, but it stayed just us there.

After our drinks we went back to our room as we planned our dinner plans. I brought to her attention how amazingly hot she looked and she gave me a grin and said, "I know." I expressed to her how badly i wanted her and she confidently replied, "You wouldn't last." Although I protested that I could do it a few times she let me know I was only getting it once that night. I loved the tease and her confidence. We ended up going to dinner, enjoyed our time, walked around and looked at the hot soaking pool, which was really busy, and came back to the room. We were going to wait a bit and go back to the pool and enjoy it. She laid on the bed and I sat at the end of the bed, she suddenly started to rub her boots on my crotch and immediately she was in control of that room. She told me to unzip her boots and take them off which I happily did. She shoved her foot in my face letting me enjoy the warmth and smell of her feet that had been enclosed in her thigh high boots all night. It didn't take long before she was the one ripping my clothes off. There wasn't all that much dirty talk other than me telling her I loved watching her sexy body move which shortly after that she orgasmed. But what was hot was the look she gave when I confessed that i loved watching her move, it was this fierce confident look like she knew the power she had. When it was my turn she told me again I was lucky to be doing what i was doing and I came.

After some time of cooling down we were about to get ready to go to the pool. I was relaxed in the room and she noticed it and made a comment, "I can just go by myself to the pool." At the moment I knew I should have said something to encourage it, but I didn't and insisted I wanted to go. She wore a swimsuit that was very much revealing of her bottom features. The pool was busy, filled with couples enjoying drinks. My wife and I spent the time talking, but I couldn't help noticing she was checking out the couples. Every once in awhile she would make a comment about one of them, not a comment that was meaningful in anyway, but just brought up something about them. For me, it made me aware she was paying attention to who was there. I couldn't help but notice the men checking her out whenever she moved around in the pool, and definitely noticed them checking her out when she got out of the pool.

We got back to the room and my wife wasn't bluffing, I only got one time to have fun that night. Today she chose to wear black leather leggings out, which includes her going to dinner with a girlfriend. Before she left I asked if she wanted me to set up the room to be a dungeon tonight when she got back and she could dominate me. I was almost halfway joking, expecting to be let down and have her say no, but to my surprise she had a enjoyment in her voice when she replied, "Hmmm yea that sounds nice." I got excited and teasingly asked, "You can just make me your bitch tonight." She smiled and replied with a sexy tone, "You're already my bitch." She could see from my reaction that her reply gave me chills. So we will see what tonight brings. I think I need to not hold back on my cuckolding dirty talk and really bring it up and see how she responds, and maybe more importantly I need to build off her responses.

So like I said nothing really happened, but than again, I think back to her openly flirting with someone right in front of me almost right away. To me I can't help but think she has it in her, but maybe it will take some more time being in those situations to make her feel more comfortable about it all. This wasn't the first time she openly flirted with another guy in front of me, and each time she seemed to enjoy it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:29 pm

It certainly is well forward of where she started.
Maybe getting her to embrace the HW idea will bring about the change you seek. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:20 pm

How'd last night's dungeon session go? You'd planned to be more forthcoming with her about your thoughts and feelings - how'd that go?

Her suggesting she might go to the pool alone seems like, maybe, a bigger thing than you've appreciated. Maybe she's too shy to say it out loud, but, in a candid moment I can imagine her confessing she'd been wet thinking about the possibility as she planned your get away.

Seems, from what you write here, that she really wants this. Maybe more frank talk outside the bedroom will give her the confidence to proceed. What will she tell him? Where will they fuck? What do you want?

Good luck!
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:33 pm

After she got home we did our nightly routine of sitting on the couch and watching TV. Excitedly waiting for our session I tuned into each word or comment she made trying to gauge how the night might go. One of the comments I caught onto was while we watched one show the girlfriend of a guy was pretty attractive and the guy was not attractive at all, my wifes comment was, "He must have a 7 inch penis. No wait, that's too small, it's got to be like 9 inches at least." I can say I am nowhere near 9 inches and I am not even sure I make 7 inches. My wife continued on with her comment and said something I didn't hear the first time so I asked her what she said. "I said, or she closes her eyes and pretends it's someone else like I do." I instantly got excited and expressed that to her, along with suggesting we go to the bedroom right away. But she laughed it off, and with a little annoyance in her voice said, "I don't know why that gets you so excited." I was about to explain once again why it made me excited, but the way she shut it down made me think it was not the time to continue the conversation, and I just let it be.

A little later I hinted that we go "play" which she asked me, "You been waiting for me to dominate you all day huh?" I anxiously nodded my head up and down trying to show I couldn't wait any longer. "Hmmmm I'm not in the mood for that whole thing, but lets go to the bedroom." Feeling a bit disappointed I followed her to the room. Although there was no dressing up or setting the room up, she definitely took control. Immediately she made me start licking her and after she seemed ready to go she pinned me on my back and sat on my face. She didn't ride my face long before she orgasmed.

I know I was all ready to bring up cuckolding in the bedroom and really play with the cuckolding talk, and I got really excited when she mentioned the penis sizes and closing her eyes and pretending it was someone else comment. Maybe I shouldn't have expressed as much excitement as I did, and instead express disappointment. But her comment afterward just had this feel that I didn't want to bring it back up if she indeed didn't seem into it. She sends signals that make me think there is progress or she is enjoying the fantasy part of things, but then she will drop little comments that make me think she isn't into it. I want to bring it up in the bedroom, but at the same time if she doesn't find it hot, it becomes a little awkward to role play with something she isn't turned on by.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:42 pm

It sounds like she is being honest when she expresses it, but is put-off by your excitement over it.
Although in her fantasy she may be thinking of someone else, she only now has admitted to it. Maybe one day she will act on it, knowing you are in full agreement. But then, your excitement over her getting fucked makes you seem less manly in her eyes, and it seems to bug her. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:59 pm

BallSpanking wrote:It sounds like she is being honest when she expresses it, but is put-off by your excitement over it.
Although in her fantasy she may be thinking of someone else, she only now has admitted to it. Maybe one day she will act on it, knowing you are in full agreement. But then, your excitement over her getting fucked makes you seem less manly in her eyes, and it seems to bug her. ;)
Yeah I think you got a good point. Unless it is obvious she is wanting an excited reaction, whenever she brings it up I should express jealousy more, because that seems to make her expand on the idea more. When I give that over excitement in agreement she sometimes gets put off, but if I express jealousy about it she continues on with the topic or tease.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Breaker445 wrote: When I give that over excitement in agreement she sometimes gets put off, but if I express jealousy about it she continues on with the topic or tease.
Sounds like your onto something there.

Why didn't you let her go to the pool alone?

If you were jealous, would she let other guys flirt with her/buy her drinks/dance with her, etc.?

bobbiecd
Virgin

Unread post by bobbiecd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 am

Fwiw...I'm not sure you're going to get to your destination, or if you do, it may not end well. I think she just wants you. Any talk/fantasizing she may participate in might be because:
* she's actually trying to please you and she knows it makes you hard...and she benefits from that
* the sexual control she's exercising over you is intoxicating
* the allowance you make for her to exude sexuality on her own (like at the gym), satisfies her insecurities that she's desired by others...and makes her want you more for allowing her freedom of expression

...but by and large, I get the impression she really just wants ALL of you. When she teases you that she could get fucked by anyone, what she's seems to be saying is that "others find me hot, don't you?"

On a somewhat related note, it's been my observation that women cheat for two main reasons:
* they simply like to fuck, like the variety, and like the taboo/excitement of getting away with something
* they use it as a sort of slap up side the head to their SOs to let them know their needs aren't being met. They really didn't want to cheat, but felt there was no more powerful way to send their SO a message, short of leaving.

Now I'm not insinuating that Lacy would cheat, but if pushed/cajoled/encouraged and she did, it imho, would be for the latter reason ... she just wants to send you a message that she wants ALL of you. My gut tells me that she'd more willingly play along with your fantasy if she really felt you didn't want her ravished by someone else. It's a very positive thing to be in a relationship with someone who really wants to be with you, but the reality of sexual kinks is that they're a constant itch which need scratching and in some cases, present a great deal of risk to a relationship. As many on this forum have said, once the toothpaste is out of the tube, there is no control on the outcome.

Okay, all this shit I just wrote is based on what you'd written, how it was written, and my limited understanding of human behavior in general. I'm not a professional, just someone who's been kicked around the block more than a few times to kinda figure out how things work in reality. YMMV and best of luck.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:22 pm

larryt - I guess I didn't stay behind when she went to the pool because she was looking forward to it and I thought she would want me to go and would probably be upset with me if I didn't.

bobbie - you make really good points.

39kewp - That sounds pretty hot. She actually make like that angel. I have dommed her, but she has told me she doesn't think I am good at it.

Yesterday she made several little comments poking fun at my "manhood". Also, while reading some magazine and reading a story about a man finding out his wife cheated my wife made the comment, "Oh you would love to find that out!" She didn't say it in a way to sound like she was annoyed or dissapointed with it. She continued on, "You would just love to find out I cheated on you, you'd probably jack off." I just smiled and kept quiet.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 pm

That sounded like an opportunity for further discussion . " Have you or would you given me some jack off material " ? Some times she seems to really be wanting to get something off her chest . If it is just teasing you , she's getting really good at it .

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:59 pm

jps - it certainly does feel like at times she wants to get something off her chest, it is why I continue to think there may be something, or like you said she is getting really good at teasing me because she has made me think in my mind she enjoys it.

Last night there was an interesting moment that made me think she is up to something. It started by us having a couple drinks, but we hung out and somehow got started on the topic of sex. Not a real conversation about it, but it was just brought up in a comment. I think we were talking about being out on a date and she being dressed sexy and me telling her I'd want to sneak off and be naughty. She smiled and said, "I like that, it's way more fun to be secretive about it." I found the comment interesting. Sure, she could have meant it that it would be something new and exciting between us and it would be a little kinky, but the way she said it didn't make it sound like she meant it that way. I don't know really how to explain how it sounded when she said it, but it was the first thing she said throughout the night that peaked my interest.

Later as we continued to hang out she asked me what I had done that day because she was gone most of the day. She teased me and asked if I had my girlfriend over. I laughed it off and told her of course not but I did spend time looking at her picture, which I showed her the picture of her she had sent me in her leather skirt and boots. The picture she had sent me telling me it was the outfit she'd wear out to pick up a guy if she were trying. After I said that she looked at the picture, smirked and told me, "You're so easy."

Probably an hour or two passed before another comment by her was brought up. Given the last two comments by her, this one really made me wonder. As we had been hanging out I was texting a friend of mine. She asked me while I rubbed her feet, "Who are you chatting with? Your girlfriend?" I laughed (to express how ridiculous that thought was) and told her who I was texting. She ignore my response, as if she knew my obvious answer. She brought up again with a hint of teasing in her voice, "Your girlfriend that you probably had over today while I was gone." I gave some sort of response again expressing to her once again that of course not.

She again glossed over my response and with confidence in her voice told me, "Too bad I could easily have a boyfriend and you'd never know about it." I looked at her with a bit of confusion and told her, "No you couldn't babe." She shot back at me, "It would be so easy, I could easily hide it." I chuckled at her comment and told her there was no way she could hide it and that I would find out. I looked away from her after I made the comment that I would find out. I could feel her giving a smile and she made this uncomfortable type laugh. The uncomfortable type laugh was followed up with an awkward silence. I kept quiet myself, with my mind racing around the excitement of this awkward moment she had created. After a moment of the awkwardness she tried to change the subject, but as she started to talk she stumbled over her words. She was literally stuttering her words as she tried to change the topic. I sat there, trying to not make a big deal out of the whole thing I let her work through the change of topic and when she got onto the new topic I followed along trying to act like I didn't notice that entirely awkward moment.

Today I've been thinking about the comments and moments from last night. The last part, that entire awkward moment, made me wonder if 1. She actually does have someone on the side and is really good about hiding it because, well, I check in hopes to find something. Or 2. My responses she took as sort of a challenge where she was thinking about how she would cheat if she were to cheat. Thinking this brought me back to option 1. Where could it be she does have a boyfriend, she is sneaking around, and the reason she doesn't tell me is because as she said earlier in the night being secretive about things is more fun and as she has told me in our cuckolding fantasy talk before she wouldn't let me be apart of it.

It may all be nothing and more of me misinterpreting her comments or body languge, but for now it is rather exciting.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm

I'm thinking , and have thought , option #1 is very possible and she has done a good job "being secretive" about it . You being coy about her comment , and saying you would find out , that there's no way she could hide it . That got her thinking that maybe you know . Some how you found out she's having an affair , thinking of how you could have found out . How careful she was not to get caught . but you found out , how ? . . . That was the awkward silence . She got lost in her thoughts . Play that card . Leave hints that yo know , without accusing her . Make her think you know ( if she is cheating ) Maybe it will get her talking more .

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm

jps18 wrote:I'm thinking , and have thought , option #1 is very possible and she has done a good job "being secretive" about it . You being coy about her comment , and saying you would find out , that there's no way she could hide it . That got her thinking that maybe you know . Some how you found out she's having an affair , thinking of how you could have found out . How careful she was not to get caught . but you found out , how ? . . . That was the awkward silence . She got lost in her thoughts . Play that card . Leave hints that yo know , without accusing her . Make her think you know ( if she is cheating ) Maybe it will get her talking more .
I had never really felt or thought it was possible or chance that was happening until that moment last night and compiling all her comments together. The reasons I had never thought it was possible was because just too much seemed to figure it wouldn't be the case. Part of the list was my wife is very conservative, she hasn't been with anyone else besides me, she is very inexperienced in the sexual department (such as I don't think any sort of kinkiness was ever on her mind until she and I got together), and I have indeed snooped around looking for signs she is cheating, in hopes of finding something, anything, but have not found anything. So given I haven't found anything at all when looking, and given her inexperience in everything else, I just found it to be unlikely she was cheating. But with what happened last night, that odd moment, and continuing to think back on things, like her leading me on that I was being dominant for once, only to reveal she was completely playing me makes me think she may be more controlling and sneaky than I ever thought. But then I ask the question of if she was cheating, and she knows this to be a huge turn on for me, why doesn't she at least make me believe it were really happening. Such as play along and really lead me to believe she does have a boyfriend. If she was worried what my true feelings would be if she cuckolded me, it would maybe be a good test to see how I would react if she played along that she had a boyfriend. It does make me wonder though, but if she is indeed hiding something she is really good at it.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Maybe you should stop trying to make jokes out of everything she says and just be direct for a change. Ask her point blank if she has or wants a boyfriend for real. But make sure you tell her that whatever her honest answer is, you will accept it and support and love her unconditionally. Don't mince words.

Or maybe the next time she gets all dolled up just to go to the gym, you drive by the gym a half hour after she leaves to see if her car is really there.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Breaker445 wrote:larryt - I guess I didn't stay behind when she went to the pool because she was looking forward to it and I thought she would want me to go and would probably be upset with me if I didn't.
I imagine you're right, and that you did the right thing.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Hey,

I agree that passing every comment off with a laugh is blocking progress on learning more about what she feels, thinks, and wants - maybe does.

Maybe invite her to discuss what she likes. She seems to enjoy telling you how easy it would be for her to hook up. She keeps saying she likes bigger, harder cocks than yours (and showing you too, by using her dildos more often than she fucks you), and that she likes a nice, long, deep fuck from someone who can control her. She keeps saying that guy is definitely not you - not in ability, nor attitude, nor appearance.

You might ask her where she got the idea that she'd enjoy a hung, aggressive lover, especially since she's only ever been with you. It might open an avenue for role play (where do you meet him? What do you wear? What do you do for him?, etc.) that you can carry on in and out of the bedroom. If she is cheating, this might give you two a bit of a soft landing for her confession. If not, then it's a good way to to learn more about her, and for you two to become closer. Of course, it could also be hot as fuck ;-)

-60d
-60d

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 pm

There is a single word i could add to your litany of doubts:

But then I ask the question of if she was cheating, and she knows this to be a huge turn on for me, why doesn't she at least make me believe it were really happening.......... yet!

Some wives are slower to embrace HW'ing for many different reasons, each one valid to that specific woman. It sounds as though there has been some evolution in her attitudes. Sometimes the process can take years. But then again..., What else have you to do the next 10 years? ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Thank you guys for the responses, all very good suggestions and posts. I probably should stop laughing off her comments or her teases. I guess the reason I have used that is because I feel if I get direct with her, her response will be rejection to the idea and fantasy. I would rather have hope of it happening (although it may be false hope) than to have a direct no for an answer and rejection. In the past when I have gone direct with her it is met with rejection, which makes me wonder again, if I am interpreting her comments, attitude, and body language to what I want to hear.

BallSpanking - With what you added in red it does make me wonder. Like jps has said that it feels like there is something she needs to get off her chest, which I agree with. Maybe it's that. But you are right this all takes time and patience is key. Another thing that is key is communication, which I need to work on.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:51 pm

She again glossed over my response and with confidence in her voice told me, "Too bad I could easily have a boyfriend and you'd never know about it." I looked at her with a bit of confusion and told her, "No you couldn't babe." She shot back at me, "It would be so easy, I could easily hide it." I chuckled at her comment and told her there was no way she could hide it.
unquote

Had she not caught you off-guard, you could have replied by saying that you would love her to cheat on you, as long as it was just for sex, and as long as she told you eventually about it, and that you love the idea of coming back to an empty house getting off on wondering where she is, and she arrives back with signs of sex.
This sort of comment enables her to take the conversation forward, perhaps disclosing more, perhaps asking you further questions about the possibilities of infidelity by her.

She will raise this idea again, so be ready with your answers. Always try to expand the convo. Show her you are aroused by the idea.

Chuckles and jokes close the convo down. She must be frustrated that you don't take the bait she offers.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:22 pm

I will do better with not laughing off or making a joke of her comments and trying to expand the conversation more. I am anxiously awaiting her next comment or conversation where she brings something like this up.

So far nothing really to update. One thing that happened last night which I dont know if she purposefully meant to send the message or not, but it felt like a training moment. We were lounging on the couch, I was massaging her feet and was very much aroused. My wife felt how hard I was, she pulled her feet away from my hands and told me, "You'll get them back when you're not hard." She stuck to her word and a little while later she felt to see if I was still hard which I wasn't and she gave me her feet back. It was a little thing, but it was hot.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:50 pm

People joke sometimes to test the other person's reaction. You do it with her. Maybe she's doing it with you.

Another approach is not to make a joke of everything, but to turn them into small challenges instead of super-serious discussions. Sometimes, things go in a series of small steps, each pushing the envelope and risk, until you end up somewhere you never thought you could be. I personally prefer this to "I really want you to sleep with someone else. Do it to make me happy." You want her to do it because she finds it exciting, or because you both do, right? You fear asking her outright because you fear her reaction -- and probably rightly so.

So, if she says "I could get any guy I want", reply "Oh, yeah? How do you know that?" might lead somewhere.

She likes to look sexy and to make you jealous. She likes attention. Can you dare her to flirt a little with someone else when you go out? Don't abandon her without her permission, but have her see whether some guy will buy her a drink or ask her to dance or whatever. It's still harmless fun at that point.

Think about opportunities to call her bluff without pushing it too far all at once.

About the most recent conversation: When she said she could cheat on you without knowing, I think "Have you done that?" or "Why wouldn't you want me to know?" are perfectly good questions.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:00 pm

larryt wrote:People joke sometimes to test the other person's reaction. You do it with her. Maybe she's doing it with you.

[ ... ]

About the most recent conversation: When she said she could cheat on you without knowing, I think "Have you done that?" or "Why wouldn't you want me to know?" are perfectly good questions.
All excellent suggestions.

Another way to open up communication can be through fantasy role play. When you're in bed together and she says she wants you harder, ask her to tell you about how hard "he" is when he's inside her. Ask her if "he" is harder, or bigger -- you get the idea. If she plays along, good fun for both of you. If not, then you've learned she doesn't enjoy that sort of role play (or at least not in that moment). If it's too much for you, and you come as soon as she starts to get into it, slide down and begin eating her almost before you're done. It will help keep you both in the moment and can help drive the dom/sub cuck dynamic too.

When she's lounging on the couch and says something like "or she can just shut her eyes and think about other men, like I do", you can ask her who she thinks about, and why. Might make for an interesting conversation.

Breaker: fun new twist to the foot worship and dom/sub games! Has she ever given you a footjob? To completion? Would you like that? Would you want to lick your cum from her feet afterward? Would you be brave enough to do it?

-60d
-60d