progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Maybe I will think of coming up with something this weekend. Suggest maybe not a over night out because our schedules don't allow right now, but a night out where she can wear her red leather skirt and we just go out to the city and see what happens. She may come up with more plans than just a nice dinner if she is going to get that dressed up and we go out together. Like I've said I have been very busy lately and I think that has contributed to my rut that I am in. Although I am hoping, since she notices it, that she will do something to help get me back on track, she unknowingly peaked my interest last night. My busy day lead to me getting home really late where she was already asleep by the time I got home. She had sent me a sweet text around the time I thought she was probably getting ready for bed. When got home I took a peak into our naughty bin where she keeps her vibrator and dildo's to see if maybe she took care of herself, especially since it has been awhile since we've done anything. Peaking into the bin when we don't do anything at night is a nightly or morning routine for me now.

Like I said, inside the bin is where she keeps her vibrator and two dildos, it's tucked away where it can't get accidentally disturbed. The bin is also filled with a ton of our other toys, mostly BDSM type toys and her thigh high leather boots that she wears sometimes during a D/s role play, and some other very sexy clothing outfits specifically for the bedroom. Well all that stuff is rarely used, and only get moved when I am taking them out before our D/s sessions. So her vibrator and dildos are always resting on top inside the bin in some sort of way. Well last night when I looked in the bin it was completely messed around. So much so I found her vibrators at the bottom of the bin underneath all the toys and outfits and gadgets, and her vibrator was on the side. Curiosity is what in the world was she doing digging that much through the bin? It was like she was either looking for something in particular, or she was actually using one of the other toys or trying on outfits. Needless to say, the curiousness of it has gotten me somewhat out of my funk I was in. It triggered my cuck mind thinking of what she may be doing going through the bin. Add to it she had some brown suede over the knee boots laying out, black leather ankle boots and some sexy heels out, letting me know she was trying on things.

Today she excitedly told me her friend, the one she is planning to do an over nighter in the city with, wants us to go to a Halloween party in the city. She told me with full confidence, "You know there will be dancing, it'll be your dream!" I told her it sounded super hot and to tell her friend we will definitely go. Now the fun part is thinking and figuring out what she will wear.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:10 pm

The ball is still in your court. Surprise her with something sexy, even racy.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:48 am

BallSpanking wrote:The ball is still in your court. Surprise her with something sexy, even racy.
I think you've forgot to wink

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:38 am

offendedgame wrote: I think you've forgot to wink
Nope, winks are optional.

Londonboy2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by Londonboy2018 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Breaker - I don't know whether your story is fantasy or real. If it is real, I wanted to say, I live in London and regularly go out in the city. With a little planning and a little plotting, it might be possible to create something very interesting, around this scenario. What do you think? It may help to move things out of this stuck phase you are caught in?

S

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:30 pm

Well back on track! So the Halloween party is set and planned. It's in the city and I am seeing about getting a hotel room for the night. I have no doubt given our recent discussions and her overall way of how she is preparing for this thing I will be able to watch her dance with someone.

Her "costume" is really just a combination of really sexy clothing. Now, knowing her she may change her mind on her outfit a dozen times before the actual night, but as of now it's a neon green and orange tank top, her black leather mini skirt, and black ankle boots. She is going to wear either black fishnet stockings, or some neon colored fishnet stockings along with fishnet gloves that are the same color as the stockings. As she tried on her outfit she just smirked and told me, "You're going to love this, it'll be like all your favorite things in one night." I was in awe checking her out and was just thinking how hot it will be to see her out there dancing and how many guys are going to try and hit on her.

Maybe more fun than knowing the hot outfit she is going to wear is seeing how much fun she is having getting ready for something that is about a month away. She's openly said her goal in her costume is to look hot.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:14 pm

38kewp wrote:
Breaker445 wrote:Well back on track! So the Halloween party is set and planned. It's in the city and I am seeing about getting a hotel room for the night. I have no doubt given our recent discussions and her overall way of how she is preparing for this thing I will be able to watch her dance with someone.

Her "costume" is really just a combination of really sexy clothing. Now, knowing her she may change her mind on her outfit a dozen times before the actual night, but as of now it's a neon green and orange tank top, her black leather mini skirt, and black ankle boots. She is going to wear either black fishnet stockings, or some neon colored fishnet stockings along with fishnet gloves that are the same color as the stockings. As she tried on her outfit she just smirked and told me, "You're going to love this, it'll be like all your favorite things in one night." I was in awe checking her out and was just thinking how hot it will be to see her out there dancing and how many guys are going to try and hit on her.

Maybe more fun than knowing the hot outfit she is going to wear is seeing how much fun she is having getting ready for something that is about a month away. She's openly said her goal in her costume is to look hot.
Maybe she was rummaging in the sex toy box to see if there was anything in there that might be incorporated into a Halloween costume…
Yep that is what I was thinking too today, but the rummage through the bin was a day before she told me about the Halloween party. I guess it felt like she told me about the party the day she heard about it, but may be not because today the bin wasn't only rummaged through it was taken out and was in the middle of the room with its contents scattered everywhere because she was looking for her fishnet stockings. So it very well could be she heard about the party the night she rummaged through the bin looking for outfit ideas.

To add, I did some research of this party and it is going to be very fun and interesting. It almost reads more of a BDSM fetish night and they lump in Halloween costumes as an added thing to the night. It's also a massive venue so there will be plenty to do. Right now how she is preparing for this is more of she is going to this party and I am tagging along.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:30 pm

I like the sound of that party!! Maybe you should book a 2 bedroom hotel room if she’s still saying she won’t allow you there when she does it. At least you’d be able to hear through the door! Maybe ask her if she thinks you should & see what she says.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Breaker445 wrote: Right now how she is preparing for this is more of she is going to this party and I am tagging along.
If what you posted earlier is true, she still wants to come home with you and be desired and be intimate with you AFTER the party. Plan for that. Don't forget to show her how taking that risk heightens your desire and intimacy with her after the party. It's a part of showing her that a little fun on the side means the exact opposite of the end of monogamy.

Also, you need to work on a way to express your feelings about where you are and her response to that. Obviously, you can't just come out and blame her for not initiating, but somewhere in there is a conversation worth having with her that is sharing your feelings and building intimacy and honesty.

Remember that she's got a long, long way to go yet. So, the fact that she's planning to wear an "adult" halloween costume is progress. Planning to go to a little "riskier" environment IS definitely progress. Support her in taking those steps.

Good luck!

Londonboy2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by Londonboy2018 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Hi Breaker, 6.30am here in London. I am just leaving the house to go in Covent Garden where I work. This party opportunity sounds too good to miss. Would you like to talk about it? I’m sure we could hatch a plan.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 am

Thanks guys, I am really excited about the party and even more so that it's planned and a go. Usually these type of outings get talked about but they always end up falling through, but it's all a go this time! I am just going to get the one hotel room for a couple reasons, one being maybe if I get lucky enough that night and she decides to cuck me, maybe she will be comfortable enough about me watching if she enjoys me watching her dance with someone, it may just be one of those in the moment type things. (But I am not going to get my hopes up that happens, that would be a big surprise) Secondly, for the reason that maybe she enjoys dancing with the other guys and it does turn her on, but it's just her testing the waters and she ends up wanting to go back alone with just me and we enjoy a great night together.

Reading up on the party and what it all offers, it's going to be fun and a completely different environment for us. But with her eagerness to go to this party, and me finding that this party will have some BDSM themes going on, I thought I'd test my luck and see if there were any other events coming up more geared toward just BDSM and see if she'd be interested in going. Well I found some and I brought it up to her. She sort of laughed at first to see if I was serious and I told her I was and thought it would be fun and fun for us to just check out. She pondered it for a second or two and she gave me a maybe. After a bit she asked, "You'd really want to go? Wouldn't you be nervous or anything?" I told her I would really want to go and I wouldn't be nervous because it would be fun and hot. I think she liked to hear I'd be comfortable enough to go to one of these. I told her if we went I'd love to take her out shopping for an outfit to wear. She smiled and said she'd think about it. Well she had cleaned up the bin that stores her toys and naughty outfits, mostly outfits for our D/s sessions, from the middle of the room back to where she keeps it. When she had put it away I took a look to see how it was kept to pay attention to her dildos and vibrator. She spent some time alone in the room and this morning I peaked in the bin again and noticed the contents inside were rummaged through again. This time all her Domme clothes she will usually wears during our D/s sessions were sitting on top. To me that tells me she was trying on those different type of Domme outfits and maybe thinking we will go to this fetish event and seeing which outfit she'd wear. The clothes were definitely not on top when she cleaned up the bin and put it away.

I got this feeling she is sort of planning something in her head. Going to this Halloween event is a huge step forward and her excitement about it is intriguing to me because her excitement doesn't come from us going out with friends, her excitement is coming from wearing a sexy outfit, looking hot, dancing, and the whole environment of it all. Then her interest in maybe going to a bdsm fetish type event is really surprising. Not long ago if I brought that up it would be an immediate emphatic no, but not only did she say she'd think about it, I think she was trying on some of her Domme outfits she wears for our sessions, checking to see if she could actually wear one in public. The Halloween event is a big deal, but if we end up going to a fetish event.....whoa. I won't get my hopes up quiet yet for that, but the Halloween party will be a lot of fun.

This week is starting to pick up and hopefully we will have time in the evenings to spend together and give us a chance to have more talks.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:37 am

Sounds exciting my friend . Wouldn't it be HOT if at the Halloween party , she disappeared for a while .When you find her later is when she lets you know she took her dance partner to your room alone , and she lets you use your imagination to think about what might have taken place in that room . Sure would love to see how she dresses up for the party , what do yo say Breaker , indulge us with a view of your soon to be hotwife !

Londonboy2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by Londonboy2018 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi guys, I’m new to this site. Posted twice in the last few days, suggesting something that, in the context of what’s happening, I’d have thought would merit some exploration at least. I’m not sure if my posts are not being seen, or are just being ignored ? Please advise. Thanks S

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:50 am

Londonboy2018 wrote:Hi guys, I’m new to this site. Posted twice in the last few days, suggesting something that, in the context of what’s happening, I’d have thought would merit some exploration at least. I’m not sure if my posts are not being seen, or are just being ignored ? Please advise. Thanks S
Pretty sure Breaker isn't on your continent, just sayin...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:33 pm

London - I see your posts, I would enjoy reading any suggestions you have.

A little update, she is still very excited about this halloween event and yesterday she wanted to go shopping for my "costume", but she did so without me. She got home and pretty quickly after getting home said, "Think I'm going to go out and get an oufit for you for the Halloween party." Not even inviting me, or thinking I would want to go along, so I just told her "Ok!" We hadn't even discussed what I would be going as to this thing, but a little while later she started sending me texts with pictures of outfits she had found at a thrift shop. I dont know if she is doing this on purpose, or trying to set me up for humiliation, but the clothes she wants me to wear are horrendusly unattractive looking. Along with the photos she just sent, "Hahahaha you can wear this!!" I just replied, "sure" really letting her know she can pick out whatever it is I wear. My sub mind goes to thinking, here is my wife going to be wearing a very sexy and slutty outfit while I am going to be wearing clothes that are old and not appealing whats so ever. I can almost get embarassed imaging me wearing what she has picked out for me, being in this club setting where women will be dressed sexy, including her, and men probably dressed to impress, and here I will be in an odd outfit. It's rather hot actually to think about. When she got home she just laughed while telling me the outfits she pictured me wearing. Again, a tad feel of humiliation thinking she is going to be out there wearing ankle boots, a mini black leather skirt, and fishnet stockings and gloves and here I will be wearing odd fitting unattractive clothes.

Later that night she took a shower and when she got done she joined me on the couch. She gave me her feet which I gladly started massaging and could feel the softness of them being freshly cleaned. As the night went on her feet gradually went from resting on my lap to resting on my shoulders and near my face. I probably got a good fifteen minutes of one of her legs being draped over my shoulder and her foot resting right in front of my mouth and nose to where as I watched tv I enjoyed kissing her toes from time to time and enjoying the scent, by the way she had it resting near my face I really had no choice but to enjoy the scent and pay attention to them.

When we went to bed things got pretty hot in bed right away. We hadn't had sex in over a week so I was expecting she'd want me in her, but she started out by asking, "You want me don't you?" With heavy breath I told her I did and she placed her hand behind my head and pushed me down between her legs. With a demanding voice she said, "Lick me" And I did. Right after I started she chuckled and said to herself, "Yeah, you like that." From there she went to pure enjoyment of what was happening. I thought she'd want to transition from oral to having me inside her as she usually does, but that wasn't happening. She was completely deeply into me giving her oral all I could hear was her using "Oh (followed by any curse word) and Oh My God" over and over as her body moved in enjoyment. From time to time she'd give me direct words of encouragement by telling me, "Keep going." Eventually she orgasmed and afterward she asked if I had cum yet. I told her i hadn't and she bit her lower lip and gave me this look like I was getting my prize. She asked, "You want me to ride you?" I excitedly said yes and got on my back. She got on top of me and had I had the stamina she probably would have orgasmed again. But she started talking dirty which gave me no chance in lasting. Looking down at me she told me, "I want to feel a big hard cock in me." Feeling me squirm she leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Mmmmm it'd feel so good baby." That ended it for me.

Afterward we laid there and she gloated about how great that was and asked if I liked going down on her. I told her absolutely and that I loved it. She asked, "Are you sure? You really do?" I told her yes that it was one of my favorite things to do. She said "Good." The sense I got from that was oral will play a bigger role in our sex life moving forward.

I can't get the powerplay of the halloween event out of my mind. My sub/cuck mind starts wondering why she's putting me in such an unattractive outfit while she is going to be the complete opposite. Is it to make herself more approachable by other men that will be there that will see us together? Is it for her to just sort of put me aside as she compares me to the other men there that will probably be in much better outfits showing off their perks? It's exciting and hot thinking about if she is doing this with certain intentions.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Halloween is a month and a half away... There must be other fun things she could do with her GF's before then...

As to the costumes, it makes sense that she would be more approachable to other men if her own husband seems pathetic.
It seems she is enjoying that and wanting to rub your nose in it. Oh, and I think you will have some creampies in your future. ;)

Londonboy2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by Londonboy2018 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Breaker - thank you for saying hello. I did get it right, didn’t I ? You are in London, aren’t you ?

I live in the Richmond area. But I travel into Covent Garden every day for work.

I am an experienced stable, single guy. Quite presentable. I am a writer in an advertising agency. I would be delighted to assist you in anyway I can.

I’m sure we could work out hundreds of ways I could get introduced to her.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:15 pm

BallSpanking - Yes it is, but not sure if schedules line up for her to go do things with her girlfriends. I would encourage it, absolutely, but I don't know if she will have the time or her friends. I am with you on the costume thought and she does seem to be enjoying it, as finding humor in how ridiculous I will look.

London - Sorry, I am not in London nor anywhere near that part of the world.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Wow! I'm loving all of this. Really love, love, love you showing the initiative on the BSDM/lifestyle events! That's really taking the plunge with both feet. Love it that she's receptive too. IMO, don't let this one go - take the initiative and get yer asses out to an event post haste! Could be fun to take her out shopping ahead of time to pick up anything she might like to wear, but more importantly, so she can dress you as her sub.

No idea how much your wife is really into BSDM, but this seems like a great way to dip your toes into a more openly sex-positive lifestyle. Seems like a great, safe environment to push some of your Femdom/Cuck boundaries together too.

Really love that she seems to be coming around to getting off on your mouth too. Don't know why, but my wife also had a hard time really accepting how much I loved eating her and worshiping her pussy. She's not a mind reader - if you love eating her, tell her. Beg her for a taste when you're turned on from suckling her toes on the couch. Similar with her telling you she wants a bigger, harder cock - feel free to reflect that back to her as you eat her.

How'er you doing with the other aspects of your FLR? Are you still feeling content in your growing role as homemaker?

Thanks for the great updates!
-60d

Londonboy2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by Londonboy2018 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:09 pm

38kewp wrote:
Londonboy2018 wrote:Breaker - thank you for saying hello. I did get it right, didn’t I ? You are in London, aren’t you ?

I live in the Richmond area. But I travel into Covent Garden every day for work.

I am an experienced stable, single guy. Quite presentable. I am a writer in an advertising agency. I would be delighted to assist you in anyway I can.

I’m sure we could work out hundreds of ways I could get introduced to her.
You’re new to the neighborhood and you’re coming across a little pushy & a tad desperate…just sayin’
It not desperate. I have many current relationships with different ladies - if it was just about shagging, believe me, I don’t need to be here! You are right though, I am new here and don’t have the lay/ley of the land.

If Breaker’s story is a fantasy story, and it’s collectively, implicitly understood, by the group, then good on all you guys, but this site isn’t for me.

If Breaker’s story is real, (and the other strories here are also mostly real), then after a year of going round the same scenarios, maybe having a local guy, willing to work with him might be exactly what Breaker needs?

I could for example meet him, so he could vet me, we could discuss ways I could bump into her, get a conversation going.

S

Londonboy2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by Londonboy2018 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Ah - just seen the note from Breaker saying he’s not in London. I must have misread that and got tangled with another story, back on page 15 or something. So the whole thing is academic. I hope you get there in the end Breaker. Hang in.

S

Londonboy2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by Londonboy2018 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Ah - just seen the note from Breaker saying he’s not in London. I must have misread that and got tangled with another story, back on page 15 or something. So the whole thing is academic. I hope you get there in the end Breaker. Hang in.

S

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:38 am

Thank you London.

She's keeping me intrigued. Last night while doing our routine now she just places her feet near my face and it is no big deal and if I dont pay attention to her feet she will shove them either in my hands to let me know they need massaging or toward my face to let me know they need a kiss. But last night we watched american horror story and the scene came on with the black rubber suit and my wife got excited and first said, "Oh that is so you!" And later saying, "You would just LOVE that!" I just went along and said I thought it was hot. During this she gave her foot an extra shove into my hands. I knew she had thought that rubber gimp suit was hot from the first season years ago, during the sex scenes with the person in the black rubber suit my wife expressed she thought it was hot.

So today while she is gone I did some online shopping and found a gimp suit and sent it to her asking her what she thought. She responded with, "Wow ok...pretty hot..." I told her some options and she said get it. Pretty exciting, I've wanted one of these for a long time and for her to be on board and be into it too is super hot! I thought she'd tell me the suit was a little over the top, but instead she encouraged I get one and was getting hot about it. In fact I think back when I first looked at these type of suits after the first season of American horror story and asked her about it, it was a "Babes..c'mon that's a little much" type response.

As for the fetish event, heck at this rate I may just buy the tickets and surprise her. Letting her know I've bought the tickets and make it a date she may be for it. Who know's depending on which gimp suit she wants me to buy, she may be thinking it could be an outfit I wear to the event.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:30 am

So things start to slowly move forward. Yesterday she ended up going out to lunch with one of her friends and she was gone for a large portion of the afternoon. A little later after she had got back and was getting ready to go out and run some errands she said, "A lot of people commented on how good I looked." Since it came out of nowhere it caught me by surprise. I asked excitedly, "What!?" Trying to re hear what I heard and for her to talk more about it. She smirked and said, "Just thought you should know." And with that she left out the door. It was incredibly hot and surprising to hear, immediately gave me a rush.

Later in the night we did our nightly routine. I've noticed recently she is getting far more aggressive with making sure her feet get attention. Between her looking at her phone and watching whatever we are watching on TV she will make sure I pay attention to her feet. She doesn't say anything, it's all in her body language of what she does with her feet. She either pushes them into my hands, or pushes them toward my face, if I am not paying attention to them she makes sure I start paying attention to them.

That night we hit the bedroom and probably because I did some preperation beforehand I was able to last and she enjoyed it. When it was my turn it didn't take long because as soon as she was done she immediately told me how lucky I was. Afterward I was kicking myself because I should have asked more about who commented on how good she looked. I couldn't believe I missed that!

This morning she was on her phone and I happened to walk up to her and give her a kiss, I wasn't even paying attention to her phone screen but she must have thought I saw who she was texting. "He's just a co-worker, don't get excited." I had no idea what she was talking about, but I sort of played along. "Huh?" I asked, "Mark, he's just a co-worker and he's gay." At this point I realized what was going on, as I looked at her phone and saw she was texting Mark. I realized she must have thought I had taken a peak. I just laughed and gave her an excited, "Oh!" and gave her another kiss. I told her, "That would have been hot." Referring to if she was texting a guy. She just laughed and went back to texting.

I know I've posted about it before, but Jennifer is in a new relationship and I find that my wife is very interested in Jennifer's relationship. I'll over hear her talking to other friends about things Jennifer's boyfriend does and what Jennifer and he do for dates. I have heard of NRE before and it seems my wife sort of feels the NRE from Jennifer and her new boyfriend from the outside looking in. Which makes me wonder about when she does this, I think it will go into a boyfriend situation just because of how into she is of Jennifer's new relationship. I could definitely see her really getting excited about this and into the guy, in short, I think when she cuckolds me, she isn't going to just be dipping her toes into the water, I think she is going to jump into the water and really enjoy it. Sort of something I am preparing myself for. It feels she already has been taking this the way she wants to, but I think that continues when she goes all in.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:36 am

Great update and can’t wait for more.