progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:39 am

Don't ask her about the phone number anymore. It's too late.
If she wants to let you know, she will tell you.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:55 am

Make that dancing with another guy happen sooner than later before that becomes out of mind. Book a hotel room now and set the dates. (You can always cancel or change the dates).

Back2Ohio
Trainable

Unread post by Back2Ohio » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:36 am

It's great to see how her attitude has changed. Just 18 months ago she was questioning if she still looked good and now she knows that men are checking her out all the time. You should let her know that you want to be "naughty" and take more pictures of her. I'm sure it will stroke her ego. It would be great if you could share a picture with us.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks guys! Yeah I agree probably best to wait for her to bring up the guy who gave her his number. I think BallSpanking is right that if she wants to let me know she will, and I wouldn't be surprised if she brings it up sometime down the road.

TheHammer - I know! we are both trying to make the schedule work that we can get out of town and go into the city for the night. The exciting part is she is really into it. Last night we talked a bit about trying to find a night that worked. When I brought it up to her she replied with excitement and eagerness to find a night that would work too. Unfortunately right now our schedules may not allow it, but it isn't certain. With that, there will be plenty of more weekends ahead that it will eventually work out, I just am impatient and want that night to be here now because it just feels like it would be an extremely exciting night. And I don't want this current 'mood' she is in about it to pass. But I've kept the idea in her head because every time I bring up the date night I remind her I'd love to take her to a club and watch her dance with someone, and each time she has been into the idea. Where was this in vegas I have no idea??? It would have been so simple and easy there, but it seems something switched since the night she went to the concert. It is just really hot and exciting to know that when that date night gets planned, we know what it will consist of, it actually makes me nervous and very excited at the same time.

Maybe there is more I should be doing or I am missing, I am just being cautious here because in the past I have had the tendency to take a step forward and two steps back, right now it feels I've taken two steps forward and I don't want to do anything that makes me take two or three steps back.

Last night she snuck in using her vibrator, I guess I already got my two times this week. But it is always hot to see she used a toy whenever we have any sort of cuckolding type talk before. Makes me wonder/wish/hope if she was imagining us going to a club and her dancing with someone and hooking up with them. She's also at the gym right now where she chose to wear a tight tank top and super short athletic shorts, and before she left she gave me some chores she expected to be done.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Real quick, I texted her telling her I wanted to buy her one of two books, maybe both if she'd like and I wanted her to chose. She asked what they were and I told her about them, one was a topic of Femdom and the other was about cuckolding. Her reply was, "Well I already know what Femdom is" I waited for a follow up text, but hours went by without anything and eventually our text conversation topic changed to something else.

So, I bought the cuckolding book and she has access to read it from an app on her phone. I told her I bought her a book and she asked intrigued which one. I told her she would have to see and check her app. Instead of sending any annoyed type reply she gave me a, "Hmmmm" expressing a hint of curiousity.

We will see if she enjoys this book, it's written from mainly the wifes perspective and some insight from the husband, and it got generally really good reviews. So we will see. It's exciting this thought of being able to send books to her phone where she can easily read them when she wants.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Well......things are progressing and I have to pinch myself to make sure this is really happening. Yesterday I ended up being stuck late at work and wasn't going to get home until late. As I posted I bought her a book on cuckolding, I don't know the advertisement rules so if anyone is curious to know the book just PM me. I decided to text her about the book letting her know I didn't know much about it other than the reviews and the synopsis I read. I told her all I asked was for her to read it with an open mind and look for the fun and benefits in this whole thing. I also told her that yes I did want this to be a reality, which I am sure she well knows by now, and I also let her know how much I actually think about this whole thing.

I waited anxiously for her reply, to see where the conversation was going to go. My phone dinged and it was a message from her, I got excited and opened up the text message. She asked "You wish everyday that I full embrace it, meaning I actually bring in another guy?" Reading it, it felt really real, and with each word I read, my heart pounded a little harder. I texted back, "Yes". I wanted to be straight forward. I waited for her reply, minutes felt like hours really because, again, her text to me felt very real. *Ding* my phone finally went off and my screen lit up with a text message from her. My heart was pounding, my hands were sweating in the anticipation of what the text would read. I almost didn't want to open it. It felt like here it was, either this was a reply that we were moving forward, or this was a reply reminding my cuck mind that we really hadn't progressed much and it was just my cuck mind conjuring up progress. I had a difficult time through the perspiration of my fingers and hands opening up my phone. Her text read, "Ok" …….what!?!? I double took at the message, unsure if I was reading it right. My heart raced and my stomach dropped. I texted back, "What!?" Which I misspelled about a half dozen times. I waited for her reply, again each minute feeling like an eternity. This had the feeling of when we first started dating and I was anxiously awaiting her text replies. After a few minutes, that felt much longer, my phone lit up with her message. What I read when I opened the text was filled with crazy emotions. "Let's do it." she wrote. It came across as confident and calm. By this time my face felt flushed, my hands were shaking, my head was coming up with 'what in the world?' and all awhile very aroused and excited. Yes months ago she told me she'd do it, but this felt like she was actually ready, this felt very different. I took a deep breath and tried to take a step back before I replied. Honestly, I had no idea what to text back. I couldn't really play it cool so I texted back, "Really??!! Wow!" She replied, "haha yeah, but we need to talk about this more in person." I texted back, "Absolutely." Still in shock and excitement, but I felt a headache coming on with the range of thoughts and emotions I was experiencing. A little later she texted me that she wanted my word this would not ruin our relationship, in which I said of course not and told her how much I loved her and that I'd always be there for her no matter what. She seemed to like my reassurance and I asked her if she had read the book at all, which she said she was currently reading it. Our conversation steered more toward every day talk as the night went on, again me being stuck at work. I had a very difficult time staying focused because of the emotions I was experiencing. All just a real 'whoa' moment.

I got home late and she was already asleep. As my curiousity always is, anytime she's gone to bed before me I get curious to see if she used a toy, which delightfully I noticed she used her vibrator. Of course now I was very curious to know what she could have possibly been thinking given our very real conversation. I got into bed and I couldn't sleep. I laid there full of adrenaline, excited, nervous, aroused, thinking to myself "I'm a crazy here?" I mean it is quiet the range of emotions when you take a step back and think about turning this really into reality. And the feeling of this turning into reality is just...wow. I decided to skim some of the book I bought her, probably not the best idea, because it didn't make more anymore tired. What I got from the quick reading of it was it was just direct and to the point. I laid there with just 'whoa' hitting me right in the face. I had a headache with all the thoughts and images that were going through my head. Somehow I was able to drift off to sleep only for my alarm to wake me up a couple hours later.

When I woke up I went to the kitchen where she already was. She was wearing a light fitted shirt and a pair of short jean shorts. She has always been very hot to me, obviously, but now starring at her, she was just incredibly sexy and somehow even hotter. Maybe it was my tiredness, or maybe it was the realization of all those thoughts and emotions rushing back as I looked at her, but my head started to throb. I walked over and gave her a kiss, she returned my kiss with a seductive kiss. The next thing I knew we were back in our bedroom and I was taking off those short jean shorts. She was giddy, enjoying this moment. She placed her feet on my shoulders and I gave her oral. After a short time she wanted me and I didn't hesitate. Unfortunately my stamina was weak and I had to take a couple breaks to avoid ending too early. Each time I stopped she told me she was almost there. One of the times I thought I was timing it perfectly where we could end together, but I was wrong and came. I was frustrated and dissapointed with myself, but she didn't mind it at all. "It's ok babe." She said sweetly. I expressed my frustration with myself and she simply told me, "You can lick me." As I went toward her legs she said, "You probably aren't in the mood anymore." I told her, "No way! I want to!" and eagerly went back to my job. She was already wet and combined with my mess I was starting to get hard again. She was so into it, by the way she was moving and keeping my head locked into place with her legs I knew I couldn't stop. Within a minute she was done. We both laid there, she told me how good that was. I can't remember the last time we did it in the morning, but the entire thing was very hot and passionate. A little later I apologized to her about ending early. She said back to me, "It's ok babe, I'm used to it by now." she gave me a pat on the soulder and walked away.

Before I left she told me her plans for the day. One of the plans was she was going to get a lingerie top. She told me about this bra all excited and in detail of what it was and how it looked. It sounded like a very sexy bra and I encouraged her to get it and was happy to hear her interest in getting it. We have opportunities coming up this week where we can sit down and talk about this. Admittedly I am very nervous yet very excited about this conversation. I was thinking before we talk suggesting to her to make a list of rules she has about it. I don't know, this really is unknown territory now. My stomach still feels like it is in knots and my head still hurts thinking about this. It is surreal, just 'whoa' is the best I can explain it.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Exciting times! I think it's okay to post book names. Anyone else care to confirm? Wishing you many good times ahead!

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Your journal turns me on more and more with each passing day, I wish you and her all the happiness in the world

echoplex
Virgin

Unread post by echoplex » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Congrats! Any word on a txt convo with the guy from the other day? I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that their talking has helped push her over the edge.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Yeah, echoplex, I was wondering about that as well. Also,what about the guy that was there on the girl's trip? And the other guy from way back? Was josh his name? Can't remember.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Congratulations, Breaker!
You have her confirmation that she is on the same page as you in sleeping with other guys.
Now, you have to make sure this progresses for her as smoothly and happily as possible.
In other words, if she is going to be self motivated, she will need to pursue the things she wants,
like having a BF. You should encourage her in that, but perhaps you should begin to introduce her to the idea of having several FB's in addition to a main BF, to avoid becoming too infatuated with one guy. ;)

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:42 pm

ddriver86 wrote:Hey Breaker445,

Please give us the name/author of book.

Thanks!!

Breaker,

YES PLEASE! :P :P

Southernman

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:43 pm

It’s Tinder time!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:06 am

The names of books and authors have been frequently stated in other threads so I don't think it is any problem. Please tell us which book you got her as it obviously seems to break the barrier after your careful preparation.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:15 am

Hot damn! That’s fantastic!! I hope your update on the conversation comes as fast as you usually do in bed! Lol!

Back2Ohio
Trainable

Unread post by Back2Ohio » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:10 am

That's great news! Hopefully you'll find out if she has some potential FBs in mind and if you'll have any say in the selection process. The next time you cum too quickly just remind her that won't be a problem when she gets some new partners. Maybe she'll let you take pictures of her in her new bra/lingerie so she can share it potential candidates.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:34 am

Thanks everyone! Yesterday she got her sexy lingerie bra, which I found out was bras, plural. Yesterday after she got one she sent me a photo of her wearing it, first with just the bra and her jean shorts, the other with the bra under a shirt that not only had holes within the shirt to be a little see through, but the edges of the bra with the lace exposed. With the photos she wrote, "I love these!! I want one in every color!!!!" followed up with, "I may just wear this style only now!" I texted back "Wow! Hot! I like it!" Like I said I found out later she got a maroon colored one, which is the one she showed me, but also a neon yellow colored one. This morning before she left for work she walked out and asked, "How does this look?" I looked at her as she walked toward me wearing a short tight black cotton dress, but that wasn't what she was trying to show me, she pointed to her neck line where I saw lace from a black bra. It was one of the lingerie bras she bought yesterday. So I guess that makes at least 3. When I noticed it I said, "Wow! Looks great! It's sexy and hot." She gave me this look with her eyebrows raised and her head slightly tilted to the side she told me in a very confident tone, "I'm only going to be wearing these now..." ending with a slight pause to assure I understood her tone. I about melted. I could see she thoroughly enjoyed the confidence booster and control seeing my reaction. She walked away having to pull down her dress as it somehow rose up a bit and since it's so tight it stayed in its position.

I will say this, we still need to have a face to face sit down serious conversation yet, but since the last two days we seem closer. The book I got her is called Erotic Cuckolding: The Real Guide for Couples. It comes I think only in Kindle format. I have only skimmed through some of it, but so far what I've gathered from it is it is pretty straight forward and blunt about the whole thing. It's an interesting read, since obviously the topic interests me.

As for the phone number from the other guy, I dont know if she's texted him or not, she hasn't brought it up in awhile and at the time I was going to wait on bringing that back up until she mentioned something. Joel68 - the guy from the girls night was Grant and I don't know, she has never brought up his name since she let that slip out. Josh was the other guy you mentioned and we haven't seen him in awhile, I know he's been busy of late.

We obviously need to talk about how this'll work, how she see's it working out, how she wants to proceed with it. Does she want one time hook ups? Does she want long term? Who and how. Crazy to think of having this type of conversation, it seems very surreal. I am hoping we can talk about some of this tonight, but I am sure this is going to be more than just one night of talking. Then again, I've spent years of wanting to have this conversation, but now that it is here I have no idea how to really talk about it. That was sort of why I was thinking of her making a list of rules for this so it starts off the conversation and maybe gives some direction.

Back2Ohio
Trainable

Unread post by Back2Ohio » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:22 pm

I bet she looks hot & sexy. When she gets home tonight you can ask if her customers or coworkers noticed her new wardrobe, specifically the guy who left his phone number. She's might be dressing for him or someone else she sees at work.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Have a bottle of wine open when she gets home from work and keep the tv off. I’m sure the conversation will come around naturally if you set the stage for it. Excited to hear more!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Back2Ohio wrote:I bet she looks hot & sexy. When she gets home tonight you can ask if her customers or coworkers noticed her new wardrobe, specifically the guy who left his phone number. She's might be dressing for him or someone else she sees at work.
This is what drives me nuts and is exciting. For one thing she has told me guys have hit on her while at work numerous times, most recently the guy that actually gave her his number. With this more provocative wardrobe I can't help but think who she's dressing for and who will enjoy checking her out. I have to say when she was showing me these new bras it really didn't come off as she was showing them to me for my approval or that she got them for me to enjoy. When she showed me them, I felt like a girlfriend and she was showing off her new stuff.

This day seems to be going by super slow as I just wait for tonight to get a chance to talk more about this.

Tryn - I was thinking the same thing, some wine or mixed drinks just to loosen up the mood. Maybe not so much for her, but for me, haha. Like I said, I've had this fantasy for years but never thought of how this real conversation would start. I want to go at this 10000 mph and talk, talk and talk some more, but I have to remind myself to slow down. I may have to give her a disclaimer that I may be hyper about it for a couple days as how excited I am about moving forward, and for her to just bare with me while we settle into this new lifestyle.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 pm

That is a great book written by some early pioneers in femdom cuckolding and chastity. I hope she enjoys reading it!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Always remember, this is about what she wants.
You sill always consider her desires first, and do all that you can to fulfill them, and if you can, exceed them.

You definitely should definitely let her take the lead.
Last edited by BallSpanking on Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 pm

BallSpanking - That I will remember. It's nervousness and excitement at the same time, because here is a fantasy I have had for years starting to actually turn to reality, and I realize that what or how I thought this would play out isn't in my control, it's all hers. So it's whatever she makes of it and how she wants to do it.

So I texted her telling her I was just too excited from our talk the other day and I couldn't contain my excitement. I asked her her thoughts of tonight we talk about it more, and maybe she can write down a list of rules she has for this lifestyle or rules for me to follow. I told her if it helped I could make her a mix drink or get her wine. She responded with, "Haha yes! I'll go with a drink too." I excitedly replied and said ok and asked what drink she wanted. She texted back what she wanted directed me to a store that carried some of the mixer. I told her I would get it and also told her the place would be cleaned before she got home.

I am very excited we will get to talk, like really excited, but man am I nervous too. I can't wait to see where the conversation goes, I can't wait to see what rules she writes down. I think the rule thing also will help with breaking the ice barrier to get us talking about this. I am also thinking I make a list of things I would like while she's writing the rules. I'm thinking have everything clean, drinks made and candles lit? Do I go romantic scene or just normal casual setting? Mixture of both? Recommendations of things that need to be covered on a first talk like this?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:50 pm

I think you should listen to what she wants to say, how she feels comfortable playing this out, and then offering things to expand on her suggestions.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Pay attention to her priority. She wants your relationship to be the most important. So, preface every idea with, here are some ideas, all of them based on how we protect our relationship.

Love, communicate, support, protect.

Baby steps.