progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jps18
$2 Ho

Re: progress story

Unread post by jps18 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:30 am

Great that things are progressing . She really wants to do this now . Sooner or later your beautiful wife is going to be a hotwife . Her new wardrobe is definitely for showing off to someone else . it's also for herself as she's feeling more desirable and sexy . It's for you too , showing you she's comfortable with your fantasy now . Who is she showing her goodies to ? , Everyone ! She may have someone already picked out , who she wants to do this with . But she's open for more attention . Allow her room to do this . Support her , listen to her , suggest things . Show her you want and need her to keep moving forward , but don't want to be left behind . you need to be involved in some aspect . you need the who , where , and hows . She needs to communicate with full disclosure on how things are going , with who , and where . Make sure both your needs will be met in this new and exciting adventure you two are about to take . Good luck to you both !

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:25 am

So she got home yesterday, and was in a really good mood, like in a mood where I felt I could do no wrong. I had dinner ready and everything cleaned, which I know she appreciated. The evening went by as usual, we had some drinks and in the back of my mind I knew the conversation had to be brought up, but honestly I was nervous. Even with bringing it up earlier and planning the conversation, I still felt nervous bringing it up first. Thankfully and a bit surprisingly my wife was the one who broke the ice. She showed me a video on her phone that was about the importance of giving attention in a relationship. She told me as she handed me her phone to watch it, "I love this, it reminds me of you." She continued before I pushed play, "You always give me so much attention and I love it, and I need it really....." She paused and I pushed play. After watching it I told her she was my everything and I love giving her attention because she is always on my mind and I like to express it. I went on telling her she was perfect and she deserved to be reminded of that. She got a huge smile and said excitedly, "Aww! You make me so happy!!" She continued on, "I think your ability to do that, give constant attention and praise is the reason I think this thing can work for us." Suddenly I realized we were now in this conversation, my stomach dropped like a rock and my heart started thumping. Trying to formulate a sentence to say back, my mind scrambling, I told her that would never change and it was an honor and privilege to do that and it was my job. She said so straight forwardly, "You're so sweet." My palms started to perspire and I was hit with another reality question, "You sure?" She asked as we locked eyes. "Yes babe, I'm sure." I replied back. She smiled and her eye brows raised slightly, "Ok then". I was in a whirlwind, I didn't know what to do or what to say now. I felt more in the unknown than before. All I could think of to myself was 'The list!'

I got up and got a piece of paper and pen and brought it to her. "What this?" She asked. I told her, "I thought you could make a list of rules." as I handed them to her and sat back down. She replied with a "mmmmm ok" and bit her lower lip and just gave me one of the most sexiest looks ever as she followed my movement to sit back down. She propped both knees up as she sat on the couch and dug her feet into the cushions. She started writing and she would pause after each rule she wrote. It didn't take long before she handed me the paper back and said, "I'll probably add more later." I took the paper as fast as I could, I was so eager to see what she had wrote. My facial expression reading it gave away to her how interested and exciting it was to read. She laughed and said, "You like that huh!?" In the middle of reading it I told her, "Yes!" The rules were short, only three, but I remembered she said she'd add more.

1. I'll tell you when I want to about where I've been or where I'm going. 2. You don't get to be present at any date unless invited 3. Be reminded that when I step out of the house alone I'm single.

I paused for a moment after reading them to let it sink in. I don't know why, maybe it was just what came to my mind but I asked, "For real?" Happily she responded with, "Yes" I said, "Ok, but I do have one request from myself." She looked at me and asked, "What's that?" I told her, "I would like a name, when you find someone, I'd like to know their name." She smiled sweetly at me and said, "Ok." Her tone was confidence but also like 'Ok if you realllllly want that'.

The night went on and she was really in the mood to go to the bedroom. We went to th bedroom and before we began she sternly told me, "I want you to lick me." I happily did what she wanted and she was very wet. She placed her hand behind my head and I looked up at her. We locked eyes while I maintained licking her and she said one of the hottest things I have ever heard her say to me. Just keeping our eyes locked, me looking up toward her and she looking down at me she said, "I'm going to cuck you." I stopped. I was paralyzed. I could feel my heart pounding into the mattress. I asked to make sure I could hear it again, "You're going to cuck me?" Our eyes still locked she replied, "I'm going to cuck you." My breath dropped a loud and she said directly to me, "You'll be so lucky." I went back to licking her, I was very very into it and she was too, she was getting wetter and wetter, she moaned she wanted me to do her so I stopped licking her and was getting ready. She said while waiting for me, "You're so hard you're going to cum in seconds." I told her in seriousness, "No, baby you just told me you were going to cuck me, I am not going to cum." "MMMM!" she replied and we ended up having a hell of an intense time. She also was demanding certain positions that we rarely do, basically she was being very naughty. And I held to my promise and didn't cum early. Maybe it was that little reminder that there will be competition, but I was able to last. One time she did give me a little reminder that maybe I just wasn't big enough to her, when she grabbed me and asked, "Are you still hard?" I replied yes and she could feel so with her hand and said, "Oh good." She wasn't trying to be sexual about it, it was a genuine question. Afterward she was pleased and surprised I lasted and we both laid there. I asked if we could talk about things more tomorrow and she said "Of course."

So although our schedules don't allow right now for us to go into the city for an overnighter and night out at clubs, I have made it so I can take her out tonight on a date. I am very excited to spend a date night with her and giving us a chance to talk more. I also found yet another new bra of the new lingerie style she likes, she must have bought it yesterday on the way home. Now she has black, maroon, neon yellow and white. I guess she was serious about those were what she was going to wear now. Our talk last night was fun, but it was just another small step forward into this, we both know we have to talk more about things. One thing is for certain the connection we have right now between us reminds me of when we first started dating. I can't wait to talk more about it all because it was a lot of fun.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:48 am

You definitely should ask her to let you help her fluff and primp for her dates. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:17 am

BallSpanking - Yeah good idea, don't know what I was thinking leaving that out talking last night. I definitely would like to help get her ready when I know she is going out. I have some more ideas tonight to talk to her about. That being one, that I can help get her ready to make me feel involved and how hot to know I am helping her get ready for a date. I get her not wanting me there at least early on as she has brought that up in the past.

It's just pretty surreal we are at this point. That these are real talks of something actually happening. It gets me excited to think about yet I have no idea what to say. I am hoping being out tonight we can just talk about it casually. The best way I can describe the beginning of these talks is like getting into a cold pool, you finally get used to half of your body being submerged in the cold water, but the thought of getting the rest in the water there is that hesitation. I just got to count to 3 and dive in.

I was also thinking suggesting tonight we read some chapters of the book together and talk about some of the things the book suggests or at least talks about. Seeing how she feels about certain aspects. Edit: Because the book is shared on our account, I opened it today to see some things I could bring into our conversation. I got an alert asking if I wanted to jump to the last visited page. Which was by my wife and the time was last night shortly after she got home. I went to the last visited page because I was curious how far she has read into it and saw she is fairly far into the book. She's on the chapter on how to find partners.
Last edited by Breaker445 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:22 am

Definitely.
The clearer her fantasies are, the more she shares, the better job you will do in helping her fulfill them.
She should understand that her cucking you fulfills an important part of your role as 'provider', except you not only provide her with food, shelter, protection, and emotional support, you also create her freedom to explore, and experience a more full sexual satisfaction than you could ever provide yourself.

PS-
It would be cool of you to offer her the freedom to date several guys, if she wants. You could express concern that she could become too emotionally dependent on one cock, and dating several guys will diminish that risk. ;)
Last edited by BallSpanking on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:30 am

BallSpanking wrote:Definitely.
The clearer her fantasies are, the more she shares, the better job you will do in helping her fulfill them.
She should understand that her cucking you fulfills an important part of your role as 'provider', except you not only provide her with food, shelter, protection, and emotional support, you also create her freedom to explore, and experience a more full sexual satisfaction than you could ever provide yourself.

PS-
It would be cool of you to offer her the freedom to date several guys, if she wants. You could express concern that she could become too emotionally dependent on one cock, and dating several guys will diminish that risk. ;)
Great point. That I will bring up tonight. That one of my rules is if she starts to feel too emotionally attached that it breaks off. I get it, obviously there will be some emotions, there'd have to be, but yes nothing that will be too big to jeopardize our relationship.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:32 am

You might want to suggest she always keep her wedding ring on, particularly when she is out on a date.
(as a reminder to her that she is on a date, but still is married to you)

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:28 pm

For your own mental stability, you might want to find out how much she’s willing to share with you. Does she see it as her own business & not yours? Will she text you while she’s out, either to let you know she’s safe or on how things are going and where they’re headed? Will she do things to include you & turn you on, like pics of her with another or detailed stories after? If you know what to expect from her it will make it much easier when she’s out getting stretched by a huge cock! ;)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Three words: "Hung Fitness Instructor" ;)

yowza
Prepubescent

Unread post by yowza » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Wow, crazy progress! She's got you in her palm, Breaker.

One thing I'm curious about -- so much of this chain has been about getting to this point, what exactly do YOU want to get out of this? Humiliation? What drives you with all this, because it's about to start. Why do you feel this deep deep need for this to happen?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Yeah, I was wondering that too as it appears that it won’t be all that long before another dude really fucks her good. He has been posting about this for a long time. I think he said he wants her fucked good, but isn’t that into watching but would watch. Hopefully he can let us all know again what specifically he would want, now or down the road. As long as this has been going on here, he may have new thoughts on this now as well.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Wow! I hadn't checked in for a week or so and wow!

You two appear to be so well aligned in your kinks, and to communicate to clearly, that I'm hesitant to offer any advice - you're already pros at most of this. I can caution you to be prepared, if that's possible. You have no idea where your wife is going to take this, and I doubt she's all that clear on it either. You're in it together, but she's steering the ship.

I'm really hopeful for you two navigating all the little issues that will come up as you transition into a 24x7 FLR/cuck marriage. Your wife seems fantastic, and the perfect partner for you. Can't wait for an update!
-60d

frenchy
Prepubescent

Unread post by frenchy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:25 am

Breaker, I've followed your progress for over a year and a half now and have been willing you to succeed. I am absolutely delighted for you now that your wonderful wife has agreed to cuck you. However, I would be concerned about her first three rules and I think you should both have a re-think about them.

Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am I apologise in advance, but by those rules you have no input, no say and no rights as far as her being wih other men are concerned. Basically she can fuck anyone she wants and doesn't even need to tell you. She doesn't even have to tell you the datails when she has sex with someone, you don't get to see anything if she doesn't want you to and she can do anything she wants with anyone at anytime leaving you hanging.

I know this is a very early stage for you both but I would urge you and your wife to get your heads together and come up with a new set of rules that suit the both of you.

Good luck with everything and I am so looking forward to hearing about your first adventure.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:47 am

Good advice.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:40 am

Agree with Frenchy, you need input on these rules. There does need to be a open line of communication and honesty. With those rules, if she is going away on a “girls weekend” , you will have no idea if other men will be part of picture even after she gets back. For you not being able to ask at all could lead to overall communication issues down the road. You need input on rules for your own emotional satisfaction.

I like the idea of multiple men initially to help prevent emotional attachment.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:50 am

While those are some very good rules for a couple with experience and even good rules for ya'll, you may want to have a rule or two so that you might feel a little less anxiety. Something that makes you feel more at ease as she ramps up as a Hotwife.
Though we husbands dream of wanting this for our wives, we almost to a man, get nervous and have difficult anxiety once our wives get going. We tend to think that it all will go at the pace we think and it will play out how we envision. It can cause difficulty for us when our wives have a mind of their own and see it moving faster than we were ready for and even in a manner that is not how we envisioned.
As you two gain experience and embrace this in reality, you will find less need for rules. ( rules is such a bad word for this really). Guidlines may be better, as guidelines are meant to guide but, not a harsh rule.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:27 am

I'm not sure I would have agreed to those rules. By rule #1, she doesn't feel that she needs to tell you whether she's got a date or whether she had sex with someone. Ever. I certainly would like to know everything.

Rule #2: My rule would be that I have to be present, if not in the same room, most of the time. I'd like to see them interact.

I don't want to impose my preferences. Maybe the uncertainty of what's going on is the biggest turn-on for you. Maybe it's an advantage that you'll always think she might be fucking someone even when, 99% of the time, she's not doing anything sexual at all.

Anyway, consider whether you want to be involved more and whether you have failed to communicate it. What gets me off about cuckolding is being made to feel jealous in a controlled way. Feeling like a third wheel. Seeing another guy granted the privileges I should have, even if it is just the small thing of her being with him and him putting his hand on her in a proprietary way in a social context.

Good luck! I'm looking forward to reading more from you as this progresses.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:28 pm

I may be wrong but, my take on her rule #1.
I don't think she is saying that she won't tell him. Instead is saying she will tell him when she is ready, as in don't pester me as soon as I see you, let me tell the details as I want to reveal them. IMHO, its not that she is holding back but, is using erotic suspense to stay in charge as the dominant. If that is it, then it is an entirely different thing and very enjoyable for them both.
I just know my own wife's way of revealing things sometimes a little at a time to prolong the pleasure for me and her. Instead of the whole story coming out all at once, the details are revealed over days with me being allowed ask a few questions about what she reveals but, not allowed to pester or interrogate her.
I may be way off course but, that is my take.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:16 pm

My guess is the rules seem like she is going to be the one making the rules from here on out!
Best wishes, I love reading your updates.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:43 pm

So Breaker...
When is dance night? ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Thank you all for the replies! I appreciate everyone's feedback and thoughts. Real quick on her rules, for the first one, yes it's more like Her Number1 explained. She'll tell me when she wants to and feels ready, but doesn't want me pestering her over and over. We had this talk last night too, which I will explain a little later in this post, but yes she will give me some details when she is ready and wants to.

Last night we had our date, the nerves I had I felt like we were on our first date all over again. Then I took a moment to think to myself, slow down, I have all night, bring up the conversation when it feels right. I don't know, since she said we were going to do it, I guess I've felt I can slow down on my approach? Anyways, I just let it play out, knowing the talk was expected from her so when I brought it up it wasn't going to be a surprise. We went to the restaurant and did some walking around, and it was simply fun. A hint of it being romantic and just having fun being with her, I figured I'd hold off until later to have our talk because, well, I didn't want this great old fashion date night to be centered around cuckolding. But we had a great time, and although the nerves of it being like our first date were gone, I had fun like it was a first date.

When we got home we sat on the couch and did our usual nightly routine. I rubbed her feet and she was on her phone, of course now the curiosity of what she is doing on her phone is higher than ever. But eventually I broke the ice and told her I had some more things I'd like to request for this adventure if I may. She looked up from her phone, dug her heels a little into my thighs and said, "Ok, what?" She almost seemed pleased I was ready to talk about this. I told her I would like to know of some of the times she has a date, and I would like to help her get ready, be it by buying her a new piece of clothing, helping pick out an outfit, or even just doing chores while she is getting ready, whatever I can do to help her. She smirked a bit and said, "Hmmm ok".

I went on telling her I would like a text from her if she was going to be later than expected or if there was a change of plans. She agreed and said that was a good idea and she would do that. It lead into my third request which was if at any time she felt too emotionally attached to break it off. (I couldn't believe here I was sitting on our couch telling me wife this, my stomach was dropping fast). She smiled sweetly at me and gave me comfort her in expressions and said, "Of course babe." My fourth was sort of a fun thing I thought of which was if we used some sort of emoji or icon thing that can be used as a reminder that I am her cuckold and she's a hotwife, sort of like a reverse "safeword". It would be something where only her and I knew the meaning of it. She loved the idea and asked what I was thinking. I showed her the emoji I thought would be fun and cool and she loved it (it's the fleur-de-lis). I jokingly told her I would get a home décor with it to display and she chuckled and said, "I would love that!"

We sat there me still rubbing her feet and I explained to her that it drives me wild to think about how she will go about this. I told her thinking of the how and the who just makes my stomach drop, my palms sweat and my heart race. She laughed and said she didn't know either at this point, but said, "We'll find out." I could sense a bit of nervousness and excitement in her tone. I remined her, or I guess asked her to not leave me on an island and that I would need some details from time to time. I told her whatever she wanted to share was fine, as long as it was sharing something no matter how small. She agreed and said she would do that.

This morning as she was getting ready for work she wore these tight jeans, that she has worn probably 40 times, but I took a moment to stare at her in those jeans that showed off her legs so well. They were just her legs in those jeans, but wow I could hardly move. I got lost staring at her thighs. She just looked stunning and all awhile looking I felt my heart racing.

An hour or so after she left she sent me a text, saying "I love you" with the fleur-de-lis symbol following it three times. I replied I loved her too and said that reminded me to look for decor with that. She replied, "Yes!!"

I know it has been a few days already and we've already talked about this in some detail since, but this is all still very surreal. Like others have said, this has been my fantasy for years and years and it is crazy to think it's actually turning into reality, but the crazier thing is I am realizing this isn't going to play out exactly how I envisioned it all these years. Which is fun and exciting because it's in her control and she is doing how she wants to do it, but because of that it adds to the nervousness. At the end of the day though, I want it to be about the control she has. One thing though is since our first talk this week all I want to do is take her out on dates where it is just us.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Have you been able to tell her why her doing this is so meaningful to you?
Does she understand that you sincerely want this for her?
And perhaps most importantly, is she sure she wants this herself? ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Again, wow! Absolutely love the fleur-de-lis! This was a brilliant suggestion on your part - one of those rare ways you can safely pierce the veil between your cuck life and the world outside it. It's wonderful that your wife embraced the idea immediately. Everything you've written recently points toward your wife fully embracing a FLR/Femdom/Cuck marriage with you. Not a kink you play around with occasionally, but a full-time progression from where you are now. I have the strong impression that's what you want too. Do I have that right?

How are you feeling about the non-sexual areas of your FLR? You seem to enjoy your growing role as the homemaker - taking care of meals and the housework. And you seem to be doing a great job of being generally attentive - date nights, supporting her shopping - without being a whiny bitch about anything. Your updates read like you are really enjoying showering her with attention as much as she's enjoying receiving it. If I'm reading all this right, I'm really happy for you two.

Can't wait to hear more whether it's an update on her shopping, your next bedroom romp - whatever. Every update is now so exciting!
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:22 pm

BallSpanking - I think the first two questions there have been expressed to her over the years of me trying to get to this point. The last one, I will say yes. The last time she told me she'd do it, although it was nice to hear, it was one of those responses that she'd do it when she was ready to do it. This time the response came that she was ready to do it. I know, since she wasn't into this for years, that if she wasn't wanting this herself we wouldn't be in this step we currently are.

60d - Thanks, I thought having our own little symbol would be a fun thing. It's common enough that no one will know if it's on display or is worn on a piece of clothing, but it would be a reminder to each other. Interesting you bring up this FLR/femdom/Cuck thing not being just a kink. When we had our talk earlier this week I brought up this as a lifestyle and not just a one time weekend thing, that I wanted this to be a lifestyle we had. During the talk I did bring up to her that this was who I was, not like I was looking for sympathy from her, but I said I was a submissive guy. She put a quick halt to that and made it clear to me that she loved I was submissive to her, and she wouldn't want me to be any other way. She also said she knew I was like this long before we married. So yes you are right this is what I wanted.

I do love showering her with attention and it was great to hear her talk about loving being showered with my attention. Of course even better was she used that to say that is why she thought this lifestyle could work. Which in a way makes sense because it goes back to my submissiveness towards her. So it's reassuring that she means it when she says she loves me being submissive toward her. Does that make sense? Ha!

What is funny is I spent years and years wanting to get to this spot, and now that I am here I don't know what to do. I guess now comes the waiting part. It's tough because I want to jump ahead and get going, because it is exciting we are finally here, but at the same time waiting is exciting and fun within itself.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:40 pm

I agree with all of the suggestions made so far...just remind her subtly, if needed, that her playing is for both of your enjoyment. If you want to hear all of the gory details then add it to the list. Initially at least, rules are important as they tailor the experience such that no one's feeling get hurt.