progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:12 pm

So I guess with this I have to get used to the constant change of plans. Unfortunately as it stands right now there is no more date for Friday.

All day I haven't been able to get my mind off of how upset my wife was over her new pair of jeans not working out for a date with him. The thought of how much thought she was putting into a type of outfit for him just drove me crazy with excitement. With thinking about Friday's date all day I had to ask her more about it.

I decided to text her, but I had an idea of how the conversation would go. I was going to ask her what their plans were for Friday and when she told me what they were, I was going to suggest I could take her shopping to get whatever outfit she wanted. I think it would be incredibly hot to help her shop for an outfit for someone else.

I texted her asking what her plans were for Friday with a wink emoji. She replied, "Hahah I just want time with my husband this week!!!" I responded back, "Ok!!"

Now although I was a little bummed to hear plans for Friday's date fell through, I did focus on the wording she chose. I found it very interesting how she wrote '..I just want time with my husband..' like I have this particular title and there is a separation between he and I. I don't know, I could very well be looking far too into the words she chose, but whether she meant to or not the wording she did choose makes me think I have the title of husband and she has a boyfriend. I guess as an example of what I am trying to say is, I felt with her saying husband, she could have continued that sentence on with saying she wants to spend time with her husband this week and on Tuesday she wants to spend time with her boyfriend. Hope that makes sense. My thought is she didn't use those words and write it like that on accident.

Now my curiosity is on why the plans fell through. Was it because she now felt rushed about finding something since her jeans didn't work out? She seems to be really wanting to impress him since she has a closet full of outfits and clothes yet still is wanting to get new things. Which made me think with this next date being their third "meet" was there plans or thoughts of something actually happening between them and that's why she is wanting new clothes that make her feel good and confident in? I think back to finding the new bra and still that package of fishnets.

So as of now it looks like no plans anymore on Friday, but I have come to sort of expect things can change quickly so who knows, maybe tomorrow they change again.

tfx - let's just say our place isn't very big, but it's mostly filled with her clothes. My space for my clothes is about 3 drawers in a dresser, everything else is consumed by her clothing.

newaussie - Thanks! Yeah I agree 100% with you on how she would have reacted if I tried to make the situation about me. Also glad to know you too understand that! It was nice to see she used the vibrator as she hadn't used it in awhile. Yeah think the last time we had sex was last Friday, which for the week before after their first date, her libido was crazy high and she was wanting me almost nightly, but since Friday night I haven't had any action, and her vibrator was only used once.

JRE2 - I was hoping to suggest the offer to go shopping with her as that would be so hot for me. It'll probably be the first thing I respond with the next time she tells me they have a date planned, I'll tell her I can take her shopping. I have longed wondered if we ever got to this point and she was going on a date would she wear an outfit she knew I liked and was my taste? An outfit that fit the other guys taste? Or simply an outfit she liked and simply knew she looked good in.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Hi Breaker, yes it does sound like your wife is a lot like mine, even down to the fact that each of our wives have never been with another man. One big difference I can see is your wife is a lot more into clothes and more social than mine. I see your wife more fits the mold of a stereotypical hotwife. However I feel my wife has this streak that runs deep that she keeps hidden that I see glimpses off. Once unleashed I think I better watch out!

Not a hot topic of conversation but could this Friday coincide with that time of the month for her? I can see why she might want to postpone it and "just spend time with her husband this week" if that's the case.

I hope the guy isn't flaking, thinking she's just a tease or something. I'm concerned now that 2 meetings in a row have been cancelled now, Tuesday's gym and now Friday's date.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:46 am

newaussie - I saw those streaks in my wife too from time to time and they were so hot, she has seemed to unleash a little bit of it, well really with her moving forward with this it just sort of hits you in the face real fast. Not that time of the month, instead of him being flakey I think her schedule ended up being too busy this week and I think she got frazzled with not having an outfit she was happy about. So I think it's more her than him.

Only a few things to update on, like I mentioned her schedule this week got busy and mine did too, but a couple things happened that were interesting. She got another new pair of workout spandex pants, I am beginning to see a trend here of her getting new workout clothes and maybe relying on seeing him the most at the gym. I was actually surprised she chose these, but they are sheen and white with a little bit of light gray mixed in. The white color was what was a surprise to me, tight fitting, a glossy material and white!? I saw them and quickly brought up to her how hot they were and how much I liked them. She laughed and said she was excited about them. Her outfits are getting a littler more daring.

Last night we went out on a date and did some looking around at stores. She was looking fantastic in a black long sleeve, tight jeans and these brown ankle boots that had a decent heel. I chuckled to myself as we were in an aisle of a store and this guy walked into our aisle. Admittedly he was attractive, probably 6'3 and very well in shape, he had a button down shirt on with no under shirt, probably knowingly showing off his physique. My wifes reaction was priceless. She was in mid sentence explaining something to me and when he came around the corner she saw him and suddenly started fumbling with her words. I stood there smiling as I could see this guy saw my wife, I think he actually had seen her an aisle over when I wasn't there and followed her to the aisle I was in. My guess is he would have struck up a conversation with her had I not been there. After she gathered her composure she started talking about something that sort of made her sound like she was showing off. Like she was talking to me, but talking loud enough like she was making sure he heard. We then walked an aisle over and again my wife kept talking but talking even louder like she was wanting him to hear. I looked at her and saw she was blushing. She was still seemingly trying to compose herself, I've seen her flirt before which is hot, but I have never seen her like this. My wife who is usually the confident controlling one, having guys check her out, was suddenly not in control in this situation. The farther we got away from the aisle he was in, the louder she talked. And as we started to walk toward the exit she took her sweet time slowing down to "look" carefully at each little thing on shelves, trying to delay leaving. I was half expecting her to tell me to leave.

When we got home she was very much in the mood. She could hardly wait taking me to the bedroom and immediately getting down to business. She was maybe the horniest I have ever seen her, quiet frankly I think she could have had an orgasm before we even started. I'd get going in a certain position and she'd tell me sternly that was what she wanted, now my stamina has been good lately, and even was good last night (shocking), but something about when she tells me things like that my cuck buttons get pushed and I have to take a break, so unfortunately I could only do that for a few seconds before having to switch positions. But by her request we did a few positions she wanted to do. But wow was she really into it, even when I had to take a momentary break to make sure I lasted she didn't mind, she was just.....wow. Somehow I lasted, somehow, but her orgasm holy crap there was no way I was lasting through that. I was hoping to so I could see if she'd tell me some hot pillow talk, but wow, I am still whirling about how intense and long that moment was. Afterward we both laid there, I was halfway in shock that I somehow lasted and the other half shocked at what just happened. She told me that was good and chuckled to herself and told me she has been so horny lately. She said the past week she's been the horniest she's ever been and with a little laugh she said she loved it. I was pleasantly stunned and I could feel my energy coming back, my wife really had never talked like this, I was pleased to see her talking a little about her sexual desires and embracing it! I told her I loved it and it was hot. I could tell she was laying there thinking about it and she gave this little happy. "Huh!" like she realized the fun and it just clicked. Obviously all awhile I was thinking that guy at the store she saw probably helped greatly with the moment we just had.

Phew, as far as vanilla goes, that was probably the best we have ever had in our years together. Being bias toward my fantasies I'd rate some of our D/s sessions as some of the hottest nights we've had, but even with last night being vanilla I'd rate it up there with some of the hottest D/s session nights we've had. The cherry on top was afterward her openly enjoying the feeling she's had the past week. The interesting thing is she's in this mood but her toy was been used sparingly. Since she told me she wanted time with me this week I haven't brought up cuckolding because I am trying to cater to her request of having time with me. However, after last night I am hoping tonight she's in the mood to talk about it, but I think I'll let her decide to start up that conversation.

The other thing I found by accident but goes with her recent search of new outfits, I found she's been searching the guess clothing website. Intrigued on what clothing they had I searched and it was very exciting to see some of the styles. Going with me saying earlier her clothing has seemed to be a little more daring, I don't think I've seen her wear this brand before, but I definitely could get used to a lot of their options for women.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:12 am

That’s so hot. I used to get so turned on watching my ex scope out guys she thought were hot...

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:13 am

She is closer and closer by the day. Once she starts dating Dylan regularly, it shouldn’t take very long.
Just one thing, whenever you see your wife distracted by a sexy Alpha guy, make yourself scarce! Go look for a pair of shoes, whatever, just give her the opportunity to chat with the stud. She would have totally been into that.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Be careful bringing up your fantasies. Notice how she’s comfortable noticing guys and how she’s responding. She is exploring her sexual freedom at her pace.

Everything is headed in the right direction. She is sharing more. Spend more time with her. You are building a new kind of intimacy.

Be very patient. It’s happening at her speed and she is enjoying it. That is the best possible way!!!

My wild guess is Dylan is a flake. She’s already bouncing back a bit with the experience in the store.

I’m happy for both of you.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:48 am

BallSpanking - I agree, and wish I would have left the aisle when I realized what was happening. Yesterday I was thinking a little more about it and I think they may have both seen each other in the aisle over and then my wife walked over to me and he followed. Because it was an extremely random and rather hidden aisle that I was in, sort of tucked in the back corner of the store. What I've thought up in my mind of what happened was my wife and him were in the aisle behind me, both on opposite ends, they probably noticed each other, who knows my wife may have given a little smile to acknowledge and she walked over to my aisle and he took a step forward and was in my aisle too and saw me.

wocka - yeah I need to learn patience, I guess I am just excited to finally be at this point, but also feeling I need to ask questions about it to stay in the loop because I do wonder if she will leave out some updates. I do think I've done great this week by not bringing anything up and really just making sure our alone time is about us. I too was a little worried Dylan may be flaking out, but I think he's still in the picture for a couple reasons. The no-show at the gym she made it sound like something unexpected came up on his end, but I think Friday's date was put off by her. I do think she felt like she didn't have an outfit and time was fast approaching, and without having the go to outfit she may have felt with the chance of a third date leading to something that she wanted to make sure she felt good. That's speculation, but what really makes me think that isn't over is because with how much she seemed to be into him if he flaked out she'd be moody or upset and she's been the complete opposite. I also wonder if she's playing the dating game with him a little.

Nothing new other than she showing me another wild night in the bedroom. We hung out and didn't get to bed until very late, I was thinking since the night was so late there was no way she'd be in the mood, but she surprised me again with very much being in the mood. After a little kissing I felt her and her panties were soaked, so much I am pretty sure she ended up putting on a new pair afterward. But before we got going she told me I hadn't gone down on her in awhile and I excitedly told her I would, she laughed and said no she didn't want that right now and wanted me instead. She decided what positions we did, she controlled and drove the entire thing. She was super into it and again had a huge orgasm. I lasted through it and while I was trying to finish all she could say was "oh fuck" satisfyingly over and over like she was collecting herself. Afterward she was clearly satisfied and we both fell asleep.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:24 am

Good update.
You see, already, her deciding to become a HW is yielding positive results! :)

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Has there been any more updates? Any more gym meet up with Dylan?

Maybe you can suggest that next time something like that happens at the store you can have a code or signal where you should make yourself scarce so she can talk to the guy.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Its a bit ironic that for 69 pages, every minute detail is documented such as his clean up schedule and what she is wearing. As soon as things actually start happening - crickets. hahahahaha.
I don't mean to bug you... i know you're probably super busy with Christmas etc... i just wanted to make light of this and tease you a bit.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Nothing new really to update unfortunately, and with it being a busy time of year I just haven't been able to sit down and type much plus just not much to type. The only thing really is two nights ago she and I went out to dinner again. One thing I've noticed is since things have started to get going, dates between her and I seem to be up and more effort to make quality time together. But she stunned me with the outfit she chose to wear out to dinner. A red dress and her thigh high boots. The wind was practically knocked out of me and I had to shake my head to really make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. She was incredibly sexy and hot in them. She chuckled seeing my reaction and tauntingly asked if I liked it. I told her of course and let her know I was surprisingly shocked and stunned at how incredibly hot she looked. She smiled as she checked herself out.

On the way to dinner I could barely keep my eyes off her, continually checking out her sexy legs, with just a teasing portion of her thigh showing between where her dress ended and her boots ended. I noticed a few times her looking down at her phone texting and again I could make out just the top letter of the message being a giant "D". My heart melted yet raced an incredible speed as I started thinking how hot it was that she looked so hot, we were on our way to our date but there she was sitting there texting him. I didn't bring anything up, but simply admired her while we were out. Of course just like the other date she turned heads when we walked to our seat. We weren't out long and just had our dinner and came back. Which also made me surprised she chose the outfit she did, it wasn't like we were going anywhere fancy or that we were going to be out very long, it was a trip to a typical chain restaurant. I actually wanted to stay out later to enjoy how great she looked, and I told her that. She laughed and said I knew I we had to get back but that she'd wear outfits like this again. When we got back she let me have the pleasure of taking off her boots, which I so happily did.

But that's really it right now. I think given everyone is just busy right now it's a big reason there hasn't been much between her and him, other than it looks like they are still chatting. Her gym trips are also not as frequent right now, and again I think that either has to do with the busy schedules, or I don't think its a coincidence that since they've been talking her gym schedule/routine seems to be changed. Oh, and I don't think it's a coincidence she seems to be constantly getting new workout clothes, as I just found a pair of hot pink camo spandex leggings in the closet that she just got.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Your wife is definitely on her way to becoming a HW, and you know the likely guy that will be fucking her.
It’s now merely a matter of her getting comfortable with him.It may not happen so close to the holidays, this being a busy season, and all...

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:04 am

Any news, Breaker?

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:09 am

I think we're in the calm, just before the storm.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:30 am

Finally a worth while update! It has been a hectic week and our evenings have been rather booked, but last night we finally had a little time to relax and with a drink we lounged on the couch. She talked on the phone with Jennifer while I massaged her feet and even would give them a kiss or smell from time to time. The hot part was while she was on the phone and I'd go to kiss or smell her feet, she would shove them toward my mouth. Well eventually a drink turned into two, maybe three and we were both pretty well relaxed and she demanded we go to the bedroom. I followed her and as we got into bed she said with a very sexy and demanding voice, "Go down on me." Barely able to contain my excitement I did exactly as I was told. The hot part was I was under the sheets and she basically held the covers over me so she couldn't see me and I couldn't see anything. She was really into it, but so was I. She'd tease me from time to time almost mocking me asking, "You like that?" while holding my head down hard. Of course I did and she knew it. She also told me sternly, "You don't go down on me enough." She'd slide her foot under me to let me rub up against it a couple times and that could have easily ended it for me, but she'd pull her foot out just in time. I think she could have orgasmed a few times but held off because she was enjoying it so much, but eventually she did and wow it was hot. When it was my turn she told me, "Stick it in me." Which she really hasn't said it like that before. I did and I think she was having a game out of it, seeing if she could get a second orgasm before I had mine, but knowing it would have to be quick given the talk she gave me. The first thing she asked me was, "You like licking me?" Which I replied yes. She then told me, "You're so lucky you get to do that." I replied I knew I was and thanked her. She gave me this powerful "Mmmm" but I could see she was really trying for that second orgasm then she said something she had to have known would make me end. She said so dominantly, "You know Dylan wants to fuck me." I think I moaned and told her yes, told her how hot that was and even said "please!" I immediately came and she gave me this confident chuckle.

Afterward she went to sleep rather quickly very much satisfied and I laid there thinking of the incredibly hot moment we had and what she said. Next thing I knew I was aroused again. It was way hot and made me hopeful that there is more talk to come. I don't know if it was finally us getting a time to share together and taking a break from the busy time or if the bit of drinks loosened up the moment, but wow I could definitely have more nights like last night.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:52 am

It is very clear to all consenting adults.
Dylan wants to fuck her, she wants to fuck him, and you are on board for sure.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Sounds like after all this time that you are on your way. Correct me if I am wrong, but is this the first time she said he wants to fuck her? Hopefully the new year will produce some positive results, for all of you guys.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Maybe he can be her first fuck in 2019...
Why don't you suggest they spend New Year's Eve on a date?

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:15 pm

BallSpanking, that's a great idea. What a way to ring in the New Year. Have him be her last fuck of 2018 and first fuck of 2019. Maybe be fucking her when the ball is dropping. All three of them will get exactly what they want.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:30 am

Definitely the first time she's ever said anything like that about him, that was why it was so deeply hot and that couple seconds of what she said and how she said it has been burned in my mind for the last couple days. That would be hot for them to go on a date for New Years Eve, as I can only imagine a hot sexy outfit she'd wear for that type of night out, but I think she is coming up with a plan for us. Maybe those plans will change as it gets closer, but we will see.

I think they are still messaging with each other, or at least nothing has been broken off since she recently brought his name up. Also, I can't be for sure, but I think I may have caught a video text he sent her? Like I had said, coincidentally there is a Dylan she is friends with on social media and I've seen some of his photos. Well yesterday she was on her phone and I walked up to her and I must have complete caught her off guard, because I walked up to her and saw she was looking at her phone and it was a video of a guy, it was a brief glimpse before she almost dropped her phone trying to exit out of whatever it was she was in. But it may have been him, Again the photos I have seen of him are on his old social media account page and the photos are older, but I could have sworn the "style" was the same and same sort of look. It wasn't a sexual video by any means it looked like whoever it was was just talking into their phones camera. It very well could have been just a random video she was watching on Instagram, again I didn't get that good of a look of the background, but it looked like that plain gray background that is in a text message. Add to my suspicion was just before I walked up to her, I asked something like what she was up to and she said, "Oh just texting (girlfriend) trying to plan a time to catch up." So I figured as I walked up she'd be mid text to this girlfriend of hers, but that is when I see this video, and I think when it clicked in her head that there I was standing next to her and there she was looking at this video she quickly exited it out and moved on to a text screen of the girlfriend she told me she was texting. But the transition to that text screen was very poorly done as she about dropped her phone and her thumb was frantically trying to hit the right buttons on the screen, all at the same time she was trying to keep it subtle.

I am trying to follow the advice of those given saying don't rush things and let her take it at her own pace as she seems to be doing so and things seem to be moving forward. So I haven't brought up anything as I figure I will let her do so when she wants, and she did surprise me the other night in the bedroom when she name dropped him. But other than that it's been crickets. Which makes me again wonder will she open up ever?? I guess that again is the frustrating part in that I'd like to be given at least a peak or just a reminder of her status from time to time. Why hide if she is texting him? I want that! She's told me once before she was going to be texting him, but then it's like I am forgotten weeks later that it would be nice to be reminded she's texting him. I mean she went out to lunch with this guy! and I have to remind myself 'Wow, she did that!' and then pinch myself to realize it happened. There was a moment yesterday where I was thinking, 'that's right! she went to lunch with a guy' 'Wow! That's hot!' but it feels so long ago now.

Which I guess leads me to my wondering will she open up about this? The other night we were watching a show about a couple and the women's friend was convinced the man had cheated on her friend, and the women didn't seem to care. My wife brought up, "If she doesn't care he cheated on her, then who cares? There are plenty of people who get cheated on." She added, "AND (emphasized on that word and) if she doesn't care if he cheats what's wrong with it? That's between them." I thought this was interesting wording on her part and interesting point of view, a year ago, maybe even sooner I don't think she would have had that point of view or opinion. I gave some cuck comment that it wasn't cheating if one approves. But that comment makes me wonder and curious if this'll end up being carried out in a cheating type manner. She knows I want to know details, no matter how small, she said he knows that I want this, so why the reticent?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:44 am

It seems you caught her at the moment she was texting 'her girlfriend', or in this case, Dylan. Let that remind you to leave her be whenever she is texting, or risk invading her privacy. It is likely she is just starting to get her groove in her communications with Dylan. Remember, this is all new to her, she's figuring it out, so let her find her space where she can talk with her prospective lover. The reason she dropped the phone quickly was because you caught her in a little lie.

Let her get her groove, you will know soon enough. Maybe you can start helping her primp for her dates, and go shopping with her for special stuff for him, maybe that will create an intimacy, an opening for her to tell you about her exciting affair.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:00 pm

BallSpanking wrote:It seems you caught her at the moment she was texting 'her girlfriend', or in this case, Dylan. Let that remind you to leave her be whenever she is texting, or risk invading her privacy. It is likely she is just starting to get her groove in her communications with Dylan. Remember, this is all new to her, she's figuring it out, so let her find her space where she can talk with her prospective lover. The reason she dropped the phone quickly was because you caught her in a little lie.

Let her get her groove, you will know soon enough. Maybe you can start helping her primp for her dates, and go shopping with her for special stuff for him, maybe that will create an intimacy, an opening for her to tell you about her exciting affair.
I remind myself that, that she is figuring all this out and trying to find the comfort in balancing things since this is all new to her, but at the same time I wish she'd share a little with me since she knows it's exciting to me. But I do understand it's still a little awkward for her as she's told me as much. But maybe I just need a little more patients. I would love to go shopping with her to pick out a date outfit, that would be very hot. I planned on bringing that idea up a couple weeks ago before plans got changed, I'll definitely suggest we go shopping for a new outfit if she tells me about an upcoming date, especially with her being so frazzled about her outfit before their eventual cancelled Friday night date last week.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:05 pm

This is probably a delicate time to handle her HW'ing. Although it is probably killing you, try your best to give her the space, encouragement, and time to get intimate with Dylan. The fact that they are communicating through video gets it very close to sexting. She is moving forward.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Breaker445 wrote:So I haven't brought up anything as I figure I will let her do so when she wants, and she did surprise me the other night in the bedroom when she name dropped him. But other than that it's been crickets.
Yes, maybe to you, but, she's working it out. That bed time fun was 3/4 role play, 1/4 taking another step forward. She needs time to get familiar with the idea it's okay in small steps. Unless there is quite a bit NOT being shared, it's going to go slow. You would be smart to make it clear you want to go out for NYE with her and focus on having a great time with her. Maybe she flirts more, maybe not.. Just have fun with her.
Breaker445 wrote:I gave some cuck comment that it wasn't cheating if one approves. But that comment makes me wonder and curious if this'll end up being carried out in a cheating type manner. She knows I want to know details, no matter how small, she said he knows that I want this, so why the reticent?
IMO, this is a valid concern. Maybe find the words to make it clear you want it to be a shared experience. You can remind her how great things in the bedroom are after she shares and how you feel closer after her sharing. All of this in your own words, of course. You've done this spectacularly well in other posts, so, you have some success on which to build.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:28 pm

I don’t get the feeling she will need furthher convincing.
The fact she has spoken about having an extramarital affair with Dylan, the fact he has no problem with it, the fact he also knows Breaker is fine with her cuckolding him, the fact Dylan has expressed to her he wants to fuck her, the fact she continues to text him and now video-text him, are ALL indicators she is moving forward. It’s a progression, and it does not have long to go.