progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:15 am

I think Tryn is spot on. I definitely think she has been testing things out and testing me with those questions to see how I would handle it, and if I really am for this. I think you are right about keeping the conversation flowing and lately it has been a lot easier to bring up the conversation.

The other night I got lucky in the bedroom but she let me know I simply was not big enough for her. Maybe it's because I am getting older that my performance in the bedroom is getting so bad? Even though I am more into her now like I was when we first started dating, but for some reason to her I never feel "hard enough". She let me know the other night as she was riding me she got frustrated feeling I wasn't hard for her. She leaned over and told me she could get so many guys hard for her. Defeated I told her I knew and she should. That little talk was enough to make the moment hot enough where I was able to bring her to orgasm and I lasted. When she was done she asked if I had came and I told her I hadn't, she replied it felt like I had. When we were both done she was still a little frustrated at how much work had to be put into getting her to orgasm, but at least glad she got there. She made a comment that was incredibly hot yet made my stomach sink. She laid on her side, facing away from me as she said she was looking forward to finding a guy who'd actually be hard enough for her. It perked me up and I asked excitedly and happily, "What?! Really??!" She said, "Well, babe...you're not big enough for me" I gave her a couple kisses to show my affection and she said reached behind her and patted my thigh and told me it was time to go to sleep.

Yesterday we went to a get together and Jennifer was there along with a lot of her girlfriends. Near the end of the night and after a couple of glasses in the women were in the other room talking while the men were in the other room hanging out. I couldn't help but listen to what the women were talking about because I heard them gossiping about one of their friends who was not there and her past cheating ways on previous boyfriends. This lead to one of the women there to talk about her previous boyfriends and going to a bar with her friends and going out to the car and made out with a guy for an hour. The rooms us guys were in and where the women were in were connected, that was why it was easy for me to listen to their conversation. But her husband was sitting right next to me and I couldn't help but think he must have heard this story and it felt a little awkward. His wife brought up that, "Nothing else happened, we just made out." But the rest of her stories timeline was very close to when she met her husband. But as the women told stories of their friends cheating and their own past relationships I couldn't help but notice my wife was sitting there very intently listening to the conversations like she was taking mental notes. I also couldn't believe this topic was being discussed so openly and what coincidental timing. I did hear my wife open up telling her girlfriends about a guy or two that she thought were good looking.

wocka - good points and I dont think she has any question about my desire toward her. In fact I would say my desire for her is stronger now than it ever has been and I think I do a good job of expressing that. But it probably never hurts to do even more, especially at this point and time.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:51 am

Breaker445 wrote:but for some reason to her I never feel "hard enough". She let me know the other night as she was riding me she got frustrated feeling I wasn't hard for her.
This is getting repetitive, but, you need to get some professional help with that. Doing nothing about it isn't going to help your relationship. This should be obvious, but, being hard for her in a way she likes doesn't mean your fantasy dies. In fact, it makes better for both of you even after she's introduced a third.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:33 am

wocka-wocka wrote:
Breaker445 wrote:but for some reason to her I never feel "hard enough". She let me know the other night as she was riding me she got frustrated feeling I wasn't hard for her.
This is getting repetitive, but, you need to get some professional help with that. Doing nothing about it isn't going to help your relationship. This should be obvious, but, being hard for her in a way she likes doesn't mean your fantasy dies. In fact, it makes better for both of you even after she's introduced a third.
But to me I am as hard as I always am. So to me it's been the same as always. It comes off from her like I am simply not big enough or not pleasuring enough.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
wocka-wocka wrote:
But to me I am as hard as I always am. So to me it's been the same as always. It comes off from her like I am simply not big enough or not pleasuring enough.
You have regularly posted about poor control in one form or another. Again, there is professional help for this and Mrs. Breaker will respond very well to you pursuing the issue. I promise, you won't be stopping her progress if you deal with the issue. It will make the experience better for both of you.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:52 pm

wocka - That is true, I have had problems with ending early or trying too hard to not end early and it's caused performance issues, but sometimes, like the other night I was not having an issue with being hard at that time.

Which lead to the other night I found my numbing spray and quickly applied it before we got into bed. After several minutes of me servicing her to allow it to kick in and work I gave it a try and it worked wonderfully. At first she felt me and a little disgusted said, "Ugh, YOU'RE NOT HARD ENOUGH!" I told her, "Babe, I'm as hard as I ever am." And I was, she took a moment to check me out and gave a slight, "huh." Like she realized I was right. But I was able to last and she seemed to enjoy it. Afterward she asked how it went for me and I told her good and asked her for her input. When she heard my positive reponse she said, "Good! It's definitely promising."

Last night we ran out to pick up dinner. She didn't get ready, we literally just ran out to pick up the food. But I drove and parked in the front parking spot and the place we picked up food had windows that faced the parking lot, so from my car I could see the entire front lobby. My wife ran in to pick up the food and while in the lobby this guy noticed her walk in. I started to pay attention to his reaction because right as my wife walked in I noticed his head follow and check her out. My wife briefly spoke to the hostess to check in and took a step back to wait. Well the guy who checked her out as she walked in walked up to her and started a conversation. I sat in my car wide eyed and open mouthed as I just sat there curious to what my wife would do. Brush him off? Show no interest and walk up to the counter to show she was waiting for her food? Engage in conversation? I could tell by the way the guy was talking with her he was cleaerly flirting so I hung on to the moment wonder what my wife would do. My interest stuck as my wife didnt walk away, she engaged in the conversation with him, even seeing a laugh from her. They talked for a moment before the hostess brought my wife her food and my wife walked out giving a smile to the guy as she turned and walked out.

When she got in the car she was practically giggling telling me, "Oh my gosh, that guy was totally hitting on me." I told her that was obvious to see. She laughed and said, "That happens to me all the time. I got it the other day at work, some guy told me I was stunning." I told her of course she does since she's so hot. She smiled and said, "I dont look good at all right now! I didn't even get ready, I look like a mess!" We laughed but I assured her she was still very hot. She then made a comment aloud, "Too bad he's not cute." I expressed pleasurement in that little comment she made and told her she was super sexy.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Perhaps you ought to ask her about the gym. It sounds like she has an interest in some guy there. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:10 pm

Maybe she's already had a cock in her pussy needs a bigger cock now.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:17 pm

I think the biggest mistake here is thinking she is going to do something with her friends. Thinking she is going to do something on a girls night out or on a girls trip is a mistake. Most women don’t like to be thought of as sluts. Your wife was listening to the conversation about her friend that was cheating and she doesn’t want to be the one they are talking about. You need to go somewhere with her that gives her the opportunity to fuck someone without anyone looking down on her. You need to go to a swingers club or party or go to a resort like Desire in Mexico or Hedonism in Jamaca.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:06 pm

I cant believe I am writing this but she has a date!!!!

Oh wow! Pretty hard to describe my feelings right now but it's rather crazy!

So tonight when we got home it was just a normal evening when she nervously asks if I would be OK if she went out to lunch on Friday. Thinking to myself, 'why is she asking me if it's OK?' but the nervousness in her voice when she asked sort of made me think there was a little more to it. So cautiously I told her yeah, but she must have heard the "?" at the end of my reply. With a little smile and a lot more nervousness from her voice she said, "Babe...like with someone..." She paused and the entire room felt like it was frozen. I suddenly felt a rush in my face and my heart started pounding as I didn't know what to say. Eventually I was able to find my reply and I shouted with great excitement, "What!?!" Her smile turned to a giggle and with a little less nervousness she told me, "Yeah, ummm a guy was wondering about lunch on Friday."

Trying to shake the cobwebs from the surrealness I excitedly asked what and who. She laughed probably at me stumbling through my question and how I was so stunned and re told me much more calmly but that she was going to meet someone on Friday for lunch. I told her she absolutely could and asked anxiously who it was. Now her nervousness although still slightly there, she mostly turned into this giddiness like she was telling a girlfriend about a hot new date. She blushed and told me it was a guy she met at the gym. I stood there stunned and through my dry mouth asked if he was younger or older. So sweetly and sexy she told me, "Older" I could see the dreaminess in her eyes. I was melting and she giggled. I asked when on Friday and she replied, "Not sure yet, sometime in the afternoon, I'll let you know." I stood there staring off having absolutely no idea what questions to ask next, but I knew I had hundreds to ask. She laughed again and told me she was going to take a hot bath.

Before she walked off she walked up to me, looked at me, and gave me another short laugh seeing that I was still processing everything. My expression must have made her think I didn't hear her the first time so she told me again she was going to go take a hot bath. When she saw I reacted the second time she added, "I'm going to take a hot bath and message him." With a heavy breath I said, "Ok!" Still completely in a whirlwind. She pulled me in close and told me I was not allowed as she could see I was probably going to be a wild dog hounding her for more. With a smile said and chuckle said, "No, you're not allowed in! I'm locking the door!" I fumbled with telling her ok but asked one more time, "and you're going to be messaging him?" With a smile that was full of gleam and confidence she said, "Yeah." She walked away with her phone in hand and shut the door and I heard the door lock.

I can not believe this! Lots to talk about! I am sure I am forgetting to mention a lot. We will see what else the night brings!

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Congrats to you both!
-60d

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:06 pm

Congrarulations, Breaker!
Your wife will soon become a HW.
This is the older buffed guy she was giggling about when talking with Jennifer.
Remember after mentioning him, Jenn responded something and your wife growled “Yeah!”
I wonder if she has sent him any pics... I’ll bet she has.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:32 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Congrarulations, Breaker!
Your wife will soon become a HW.
This is the older buffed guy she was giggling about when talking with Jennifer.
Remember after mentioning him, Jenn responded something and your wife growled “Yeah!”
I wonder if she has sent him any pics... I’ll bet she has.
You never know how these things play out, but, I'd guess it was the same. Based on stuff posted, she was a competent flirt already and put out a very sexy vibe.t wasn't ever going to take long.

Breaker, show your support by ensuring you want to be sure she is safe at all times and work out the details of communicating in a way that works for both of you now, not Friday morning. It will show her your interest/desire and reinforce you want to keep your role as husband intact.

This might be a good time to take some time off work to help her prepare and (again) support her. She will likely be a bundle of nerves. Be there for her.

Afterwards might be a little challenging as she is prone to "alone time" like the bath (where she likely masturbated... Check the toy box!) Communicate your caring/support after the date and try to balance your desire for her and support. Hopefully, she shares details and it becomes great bedroom material for both of you..

I'm so happy for both of you.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:21 am

She definitely has her eye on this guy . Nothing more than some kissing and maybe some petting might happen , but you never know . She might get wrapped up in the moment and take things further . It's wonderful that she told you about her " date " . Let her know how excited you are for her and how much you are looking forward for hearing how her " date " went . Remember , communication is the key that makes this work for both of you . Good luck my friend . Keep us informed on the lead up to Friday , and the actual " date " itself .

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:49 am

I really hope this all works out for BOTH of you. You need to hope she understands this is for BOTH of you. Good luck and much happiness!
LOVE MY WIFE!

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:50 am

I can't delete dup post.....

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:55 am

Awesome news Breaker!! I hope she shares some details of her bath. I bet she sent him pics of her in the bath! Muster the courage and ask her. Be a little forward and ask if you can see the pics she sent him. IMO she’s most likely going to largely exclude you if you don’t try to be included. At a minimum, do not let her shower right away when she gets back from her date. Try to go down on her before she has the chance! You might need to be a little dominant with that but should give you a clearer idea of her date.

Bull4Her216
Experienced

Unread post by Bull4Her216 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:01 am

Great news. Congratulations and remember to be there for her. As others have stated it could also not work out. He may not be the guy for her so be supportive. I hope you help in picking out her outfit. Can’t wait to hear about your discussions into the lead up

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:09 am

Hi Breaker, sounds like great progress! Need to know from her how she expects this first date to go...and remind her this is for both of you, so she needs to let you be involved. As many have stated before, a set of rules is a good idea, which would include your level of involvement (i.e., what details do you need her to share with you, etc...). A sub thing to do would be to help her get ready for her date. Picking out underwear knowing someone else will be removing them is always hot. I know this is a first date and all this will come later (hopefully)! Good luck with the angst I'm sure you will feel when she is with him.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Hey Breaker445,

I know you have a tremendous need to go masturbate but DON'T DO IT. Not until after the lunch date. And if something happens, maybe save it for a day or two after.

If fact, I think you have a chastity device. Ask her to lock you up and hold the keys until after the lunch date. This will ensure you have the right frame of mind and she will also.

You can stay at home and clean up or whatever other chores she leaves for you to do.

Good Luck and Congrats!!!

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Oh and one more thing... try not to have a heart attack!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Thank you all for the posts and well wishes! It's all very exciting yet also lots of nerves.

Last night after a good amount of time in the bath she unlocked the door and opened it. There I was sitting in the other room and I immediately looked at her when she opened the door. She looked at me and gave me this smirk and told me to come join her in the bedroom. I eagerly got up and went followed her into the room without any questions. As I walked toward her she told me she wanted to be naughty. I was surprised and obviously excited about that and she saw my surprised reaction. She chuckled and said, "What? You're here so I figured I'd use you." I replied happily, "Ok!" I quickly sprayed myself with the numbing spray and to wait for it to start working I went down on her. She giggled at my eagerness and how into it I was and as she rubbed the top of my head she said through her giggle, "You're so pathetic." Once the spray kicked in we started, but had to briefly stop because not even the numbing spray was holding back the intense feeling. So to add a little more coverage I put on a condom and that ended up working. It didn't take long for her to reach orgasm and I was done just at the same time even through the spray and condom. Afterward she got up so confidently and got dressed.

In the middle of me getting dressed she said, "You almost didn't last." I told her I knew and was glad I was able to. She smiled and said, "You sure you can handle all this?" Before I could answer she clarified what she meant by me handling it, "Like in the bedroom, you sure you can handle this?" She was referring to my stamina issue. I told her I could. She let me know again she expects me to continue to please her in the bedroom and she doesn't want to rely just on someone else to get what she needs. I told her I would work on that and that it seemed the spray and condom worked. She raised her eyebrows and said, "I'm good with doing this, but are you?" Again referring to how I would do in the bedroom. I told her I was and talked to her about the sense of competition in this, but also let her know this whole thing as it's becoming a reality is very exciting. She nodded her head and understood where I was coming from on the newness and excitement of it. She wanted to make sure I understood she expected me to still perform in bed, but did give a short laugh and tell me, "Although it'll be nice to not have to switch positions a dozen times and worry about if they're going to last or not." I gave her nervous laugh back and told her that would be a benefit. We made eye contact and she said in all seriousness, "Ok, well, as long as you understand that, I am good with this." I told her excitedly I understood. She gave me this sexy smile and looked me in the eyes and said, "Ok."

We continued on with the night and we talked a little about all this. She ended up going to bed before me, but before I got into bed I decided to check her toy, I don't know, just knowing she is chatting with someone and that she went to bed almost eagerly before me, my curiosity was there that I figured I'd give it a look. My heart raced when I saw that her vibrator had moved. I thought to myself, 'whoa!" I guess looking back she could have used it in the bath, but nonetheless whenever she used it, she used me and her toy in the same night.

Today I noticed a new nail polish on the counter, which was a daggering reminder and wonder if that was bought for her date. Not long after she got home she quickly changed for the gym and left. I didn't bring up if he would be there or if she was expecting him to be there, I guess I was waiting to see if she'd bring that up, but she didn't.

As far as Friday goes, given it's a lunch date and all, to me this feels like a genuine first date sort of thing and I would be very surprised if they hooked up. It gets my stomach to turn thinking a kiss could be very likely though.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Lovely update.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Kissing is definitely a possibility, possibly even necking, but don’ t be surprised if it leads to an actual date on Saturday, or soon thereafter. When that does happen, be sure tooffer to help her prim, and shave her smmoth so she is fresh and ready to take a new cock. She will love it. That’s what she meant to tell you last night. Be ready because this is coming.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:32 pm

I promise it is the last time I will mention that you need to get some professional help with your control issues. She cannot make it any clearer she wants better performance out of you regardless of dating.

Some things worth repeating: lots of flakes out there. Be prepared for the possibility the idiot doesn't show up. Be supportive. Did you guys talk about staying in touch during the date?

If there was ever a Friday to not work, this is it. Help her get ready as much as she will allow. Go do something to keep you busy while she is out so you can be home to meet after the date.

Communicate and support her first. Your post-date sexual urges are a distant third.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:06 pm

wocka-wocka wrote:I promise it is the last time I will mention that you need to get some professional help with your control issues. She cannot make it any clearer she wants better performance out of you regardless of dating.

Some things worth repeating: lots of flakes out there. Be prepared for the possibility the idiot doesn't show up. Be supportive. Did you guys talk about staying in touch during the date?

If there was ever a Friday to not work, this is it. Help her get ready as much as she will allow. Go do something to keep you busy while she is out so you can be home to meet after the date.

Communicate and support her first. Your post-date sexual urges are a distant third.
Hey wocka, have you considered that she’s feeding into his cuckold fantasy and sub mind games?