progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Fotodom
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:09 pm

I would plan that date very carefully. Where, how long, flowers, fave drink, etc; make it very special.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:57 am

BallSpanking wrote:This could be an excellent opportunity to begin an MFM conversation, using the dildo as guy #2.
This will habituate her to the thought of her enjoying another man's cock with your full approval. ;)
I think so too. I think this toy is going to open up things.

Last night we were relaxing on the couch watching a show, her feet were on my lap and I was happily massaging them. Suddenly there was a part in the show where a women is found to have a husband and a male lover and the husband is very well aware of it. They confront the women and she talks about how great it is. Now, this is going to be very hard to explain, but I have noticed over the times of rubbing my wifes feet, there are certain motions she makes with her foot that may be unknown to her, but she moves her feet in ways that I can tell she is getting turned on, because in the past after she makes those subtle moves with her foot it usually leads to her leading me to the bedroom. Anyways, as that short clip of a scene happened, I felt that special movement in her foot as I was rubbing them. I was waiting for her to say something or do something, but she didn't. I could however tell the scene caught her attention.

A little later on as we continued to watch the show and she placed her foot to rest on her knee but it was placed to where it dangled inches from my nose. Teasing me as I watched the show. If I closed by eyes and inhaled enough I could or at least I thought up that I could smell a bit of her scent. She would occasionally take her other foot and rub it around my crotch and she noticed I was hard. She would call me out on it and I would tell her I couldn't help it because her foot was teasing me being where it was. She would just smile and we would go on watching the show. There was also another scene where a women was using a vibrator and a guy was watching her. This time there was no subtle foot motion she just took one of her feet and rubbed my crotch to feel me, obviously I was hard from not only the scene but her rubbing me and she said, "You'd like that".

Unfortunately nothing happened in the bedroom last night so no toy was used, but I am planning on seeing if she is in the mood tonight for anything and if so bring the dildo back into play. Maybe this time tease her and playfully say that "Her friend" can join us and see what she says.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:11 pm

She'll rub the inside of her shin on the interior arch of her other foot, feet pointing down like tiptoes, right? ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Last night we didn't play with her toy, but at the same time I am thinking of letting her explore that on her own at first as she hasn't even experienced the suction cup part of the dildo yet. Maybe she will feel more relaxed or enjoy it more if the first time she rides it or sticks it to the walls in the shower on her own instead of me there, maybe it will be better if she does that on her own first and then is ready for me to join her.

But nonetheless, she got home from working out and we went to the bedroom. As usual the goal is to get her to orgasm first and while I was thrusting into her she brought up again that I was lucky to fuck her. I moaned in agreement and she did orgasm rather quickly. When it was my turn she simply turned around in bed and placed her feet on my face. She demanded I lick them and smell them and I did so happily. She would chuckle and tell me how pathetic I was and remind me she had just got done working out. "You like licking my dirty feet after I just got done with the gym?" She would ask me with pure confidence and sexiness in her voice. I could only agree while I enjoyed her toes in my mouth. As I moaned to her I was going to cum she made a comment of, "So pathetic". So unfortunately nothing gained in the cuckold ground, but she seemed to enjoy or play along with the femdom side of things.

Today she was watching some reality TV show and part of the episode was the drama surrounded by this male and female who were dating and they were hanging out at a bar with friends and one of the male friends started hitting on this guys girlfriend while they were all hanging out together. The boyfriend was oblivious to the what was going on at the moment and the girlfriend told him later about one of their friends hitting on her. The girlfriend was mentioning how ballsy for the other guy to hit on her while the boyfriend was in the bar too. Well this segment obviously peaked my interest so I played dumb and pretended to be doing chorus nearby, but paying attention to my wifes reaction to it all. I noticed she was intently twisting her pony tail with her hands as she watched. The following scene was the boyfriend confronting the other guy about hitting on his girlfriend. My wife laughed at one of the comments the guy who hit on the girlfriend said and I heard her say outloud "He's so funny". Then the guy who hit on the girlfriend said something to the boyfriend about some sort of supporting thing and my wife again said aloud, "He probably could support her better". So what I gathered was she was totally siding with the guy who was hitting on the girl during all this. Not once did she mention or seem concerned for the boyfriend or say it was wrong what the other guy did.

So she left to go shopping and I thought maybe I will see if she would be interested in getting an anklet. I know she probably has no idea what the symbol for an anklet is, but thought since she wears chokers now maybe she will find interest in wearing an anklet. So I sent her a text telling her I thought of something hot for her to wear and the store she was going to may have them, but that I didn't know if she'd wear them or if they were in style. She asked what and I told an anklet. She asked me if they still make them and I told her they did and to look. I asked her if she would wear one and she said if it were cute maybe she would. I told her its kind of a sexy look. Who knows, it is sort of a random shot in the dark to see if she'd get one and if she did if she would ever wear it out.

She did send me a pic of her in a short jean skirt which she ended up getting. Her comment was, "You'll love me in it, it fits me like my leather skirt." I told her id love for her to wear her leather skirt and she said i'd have to take her out and she will. She said the store didn't have any anklets, but she looked and also sounds like she will look for one to get. An anklet with her skirts would be hot!

Update-I'll edit this post to add an surprising surprise for the evening. My wife got back from shopping and she told me "I'll have to try these on for you". I excitedly told her I would love to see them on and we went into the bedroom. She put on her jean skirt and flaunted it at me letting me know how short it was, but not too short so she could wear it on just any day. She then showed me a dress she got that was tight fitting and although long, one side and a slit that went up pretty high. The way it was so tight it formed to her body and showed off her features very well. Yet again she let me know this was everyday wear.

I couldn't compose myself and let her know I wanted her. She surprisingly accepted that she too wanted to do it. She suggested she take a shower first and I told her we could take one together. She had a smile and said that sounded hot. As we were getting ready to get into the shower I asked her, I can get your toy and we can try it out in the shower. Another smile from her and she said, "Sure, go get it". No little cute try and being shocked or quiet about the exploration of major kinkiness, she had no problems with my suggesting the toy.

I got the toy and her and I immediately started kissing in the shower. I placed the dildo on the wall and she was intrigued on how it worked. I had placed it too low and she without hesitation grabbed it and placed it right where it was perfect for her. Thinking we would ease into the use of the toy I went for another kiss, she somewhat kissed me back but she was more focused on getting situation on the dildo. She immediately went for the dildo rather then any foreplay with me. She backed up to the dildo and started to fuck it. I stood there just stroking myself as she was fully engaged in the toy. Occasionally glancing over at me to see what I was doing. When she caught what I was doing she'd ask, "You like that?" I told her of course and that it was so hot. She'd moan "Oh yeah" and continue to go back and forth on it. I went in to kiss her and she kissed me back again asking, "You like that?" I told her I did and asked her if she liked it, which she replied, "Oh yeah feels so good."

She got off of the dildo and suggested she wanted me now. I gladly took the opportunity and we started having sex. It was only for a few seconds before she turned around and gave me a kiss. There was this awkward pause of us standing there where I could tell she wanted the dildo back, but I wasn't sure if she would think going back to the dildo would be too much toy and not enough us. But taking a guess from her body language and her slight step toward the dildo, I took the guess that she wanted it again. So I slightly placed a hand on her waist and nudged her toward the dildo. Almost like she wanted my acceptance that she could have the dildo again. She went back on it and I again started stroking myself. This time she was more confident in what she was doing and I think figured out where this was all going. "You like watching me fuck another cock don't you?" She asked as she was going back and forth. I moaned 'Oh my God yes its so hot." As I continued to stroke myself and gave her a kiss on her ear. She moaned with a chuckle and said "Yeah it feels so good". Without stopping in her sentence she told me, "You're so pathetic, you don't get to fuck me". I again told her how hot it was and asked her if she liked it. Her response was, "Oh yeah." Honestly, at this time I was in such a daze because it was such a hot moment. She could tell I was enjoying this and told me, "Yeah baby". I think I moaned again in a question to her if she liked it and her response was again, "Yeah it feels so good." I told her I was going to cum and she told me I could. I came who knows how much as she continued on with her toy.

Once she realized I was done she got off the dildo and told me to go out and get dinner ready. I was completely flustered and it showed as I was dropping the shampoo bottle and what not. She laughed at me and called me out on it. You could tell she was almost proud of what she could do. She then told me, did you get this for me so you could play out your fantasy? I smiled and just told her it was super hot. I left the bathroom, but I stood next to the wall of the shower to see if I could hear her using the toy by herself. Because I knew she hadn't came yet I was curious to know if she would use the toy by herself. From what I could hear through the wall I think she may have used it.

When she got out of the shower I went back into the room to make it look like I had been gone for awhile. I let her know how hot it was and how hot she was. She told me, "You know you're lucky." I told her of course I was. She continued, "I indulge in any fantasy you want." I again told her I was very lucky. She told me "You know how many guys wont even tell their wives their fantasy." We then smiled at each other. When she told me about her indulging in any fantasy I want I should have asked her if she liked it, but I didn't because the way she spoke and her body language told me she did and was proud.

very super hot moment and she has figured out exactly why I got the dildo. So with that being known we will see where she goes with it and how often she uses it. I've kept a mental image of how she placed the toy and will see if its moved. I feel like this is starting to progress toward something and it is both exciting and a little nervousness. I wouldn't be surprised at all if in the coming weeks she really starts to share this fantasy and that is followed up with her being more open to it. It is starting to feel like she is already enjoying it and is starting to see how much control/power she has.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:50 am

She asked you directly if you liked seeing her fuck another cos (not a dildo), and you said yes.
She may be to a point where she can start flirting with hot guys, if she intends to wear those dresses as everyday wear,
that would clearly seem to be her purpose.
Perhaps you can coax her to tell you which guys she finds hot, and incorporate them into the dildo fantasy, in combination, all these things point to her moving toward becoming a HW. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:05 pm

So the place where she had placed the dildo was somewhat hidden and on a shelf where we rarely use so it would have been very easy to see when it was moved. However, today I got home and I excitedly went to the shelf to see if I could tell if it had been used. Unfortunately I found an empty shelf, she had moved the dildo. I looked around some places I thought she could have hidden it. I checked the bag where she keeps her vibrator, and found her vibrator, but I was not able to find the dildo. My guess is she used the dildo because otherwise I don't see the reason she could have suddenly thought to just move it from the shelf that hid it well. I am also curious to know if she came up with the thought of using her vibrator as well with the dildo since the vibrator had been moved. I think if she starts using the dildo by herself on a regular basis then that probably helps with the cuckold fantasy. The problem now is I don't know where she has hidden it so I wont be able to tell if she uses it or not.

One thing I found hot while looking for the toy was; it is common for her when she tries on clothes/outfits she leaves them on the floor when she is done. Well I found a short mini brown leather skirt laying on the ground that I completely forgot she had. She bought it maybe a year ago and has never worn it. Just seeing that gave me a rush of hope that she would wear that skirt out too, and the thought of she was trying it on was just hot to think about.

One thing I have noticed since yesterday when we played with the toy is she seems to be in a great mood and has a little glow about her. It's fun with each day to think about or wait for any progress in all this.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:39 pm

I am hoping to get a date night from her this weekend, but I am not sure if we will be able to. Last night we went to this little get together where she wore super tight jeans and these brown leather sandals with a heel and her toes peaked out. She looked amazing and I mentioned to her how hot she was and teased to her how I would love to see those sandals dangle on my shoulders. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

Later that night I went to the gym shortly before she was going to go to bed. I sent her a text telling her again she looked sexy tonight, her response was, "You think so?" I wrote back, "Oh yes!" She texted me "Well thanks You make me feel more confident." I wanted to text back something along the lines of she should always feel confident or again reiterate how hot she was, but I decided to leave it at that. Maybe about 45 minutes later I got another text from her with an extremely sexy photo of her in a t-shirt and underwear giving me this sexy pose with the words "Night" and a wink face.

Today as she was getting ready for the gym I again let her know how hot she was and made it clear I was checking her out. She enjoyed the attention and told me, "You've been exceptionally horny lately." She went on to say I am more horny toward her now then I was when we dated or first got married. Of course she is telling me this as she is applying makeup while getting ready to go to the gym. She said she hadn't gotten any hotter since then and I told her she has gotten hotter. This was probably an opening for me to tell her she has only gotten hotter for me because of the things we've done together and my fantasy of her, it almost felt like she was even fishing for this answer. But I didn't bring it up unfortunately.

I still haven't found where she put the dildo, but I would love to know if she used it last night while I was gone and she sent me that sexy picture. Only thing that would have made that picture hotter would have been if she purposefully placed the dildo in the photo somewhere, what an ultimate tease! I may have to wait to know where she keeps it until the next time it is brought into the bedroom with us.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Something is going to happen for you my friend . I feel she is almost ready to indulge in your fantasy . I wish you the best when the opportunity comes around . Good luck with your almost HOTwife ! I love how you're telling your story !

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Time to buy her a bigger one. :lol:

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:41 pm

jps18 wrote:Something is going to happen for you my friend . I feel she is almost ready to indulge in your fantasy . I wish you the best when the opportunity comes around . Good luck with your almost HOTwife ! I love how you're telling your story !
Thank you! I am glad I am not the only one feeling like something is going to happen and that she is almost ready to go with this fantasy. It is exciting to see what may come next.

BallSpanking - I have thought about getting her a bigger one. I obviously will wait until she has put this one to good use before mentioning it. If she asks for a bigger one though I will get one right away. I did think about how she may want a little bit of a bigger one if she really enjoys the one she has now.

I'll just put a quick update in this post as it is short. While watching TV together we watch this one show and I always in a playful manner tease her that one of the girls on the show must be wild in bed and say how naughty the girl must be. In a teasing way my wife gets competitive about it. Well today watching the show I brought up something about the girl when she came on and my wifes response was, "I'll just tell you my fetish I have with guys" She continued, "I'll start telling you all the guys I think are hot and would be great in bed." Completely not expecting that response from her I rubbed her leg and said "MMMMmm hot" but she didn't say anything back.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:23 am

She seems to be starting to embrace the fantasy and use it more for her advantage and pleasure. Last night we went to the bedroom where I started off by giving her oral. As I was giving her oral she'd tell me how lucky I was to be doing that and how many guys wish they could. She'd even at times press her legs together holding my head in place and tell me something about other guys, but I couldn't really tell because her legs were pressed against my ears. I did hear her say at one point that she could get anyone she wanted. It didn't take long after this verbal talk that she wanted me.

She demanded that I also put lube on the condom. All I could think was this must give her extra pleasure as we have never used lube on the condom before. I did as I was told. While having sex with her she again brought up how she could get any guy to fuck her and how other guys wish they could fuck her. I just agreed with her doing my best to last. The hard part of bringing up cuckolding when the focus is on her orgasm is that I don't last. But I did my best this time and to my surprise I did last.

After a few minutes she grabbed my hand and directed it in certain places. She was really enjoying it, so much so just the sounds of her enjoyment had me on the edge to where I know my performance was going down because I didn't want to cum so I either slowed down or changed what I was doing. She started to get frustrated with me and told me to fuck her good. I tried my best, but again my focus was on not cumming early. In the midst of me trying, yet not able to fully give her what she wanted she with a frustrated response told me, "Figure it out". She wanted it better and I simply was unable to give it to her the way she wanted. After many minutes later and different positions she was finally able to orgasm.

Afterwards she was exhausted and I was left laying there stroking myself. I begged her that I could kiss her while I jacked off and she rested her head on one of her hands and leaned over me and let me kiss her. Now, fully understanding it was my turn and I could cum whenever I asked her if she liked knowing she could fuck anyone she wanted. When she gave me the response of, "MMMhhmmmm" followed by a wet kiss I couldn't hold it any longer. I was a little disappointed because I was ready to go all in with cuckolding questions and talk, but I was done after my first one. However, I think with her bringing it up in a way while I was giving her oral, it is something I can now bring up for her next time.

A couple other things I keep forgetting to bring up that I've been intrigued by. The other week I had to drive her car and it had been months before I had driven it. To my surprise I found most of her presets were for radio stations of music I was shocked she listened to. It was pretty all explicit content. Another thing is I have noticed when going to some websites they have advertisements posted that are sometimes generated by the type of sites you visit, for example if you search for tires you may go to a random website and you see an advertisement for tires. Well, lately I've noticed advertisements for this one site where the pictures are of the models wearing very sexy short dresses and outfits, and the other advertisement I've seen is for an adult sext store. I've checked the history of web searches and I am not seeing anything searched. She may be selectively deleting certain web searches from the history box.

I forgot to mention, before we had sex we were watching TV. Watching a show, she let me know one of the guys on the show was attractive. I told her that was hot to hear. I was expecting her response to be roll her eyes and tell me I was some horn dog. Instead she said nothing and just casually placed her feet in my lap in which she received a foot massage probably just as she was expecting.

Today I couldn't keep from seeing how hot she looked and I let her know how great she looked. Figuring what the heck why not give it a shot, I suggested tonight she wear her catsuit and I serve her. I suggested it in a teasing manner because it was such a random suggestion. To my surprise she said, "Hmmm yeah maybe tonight you get that." So we will see if she has something planned tonight!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:14 pm

It is encouraging that she is willing to tell you about a given actor being 'hot' on a TV program, but it would be even more meaningful if it were someone within her circle of acquaintances, or a local guy at a club. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:12 pm

39kewp - No luck in finding the dildo, I haven't seen it since the last time we used it together. I keep looking but cant find it. Although it would be hot to find it and pay attention to its use, at the same time not finding it and not knowing when she is using it is somewhat hot because I know its her little secret.

BallSpanking - I agree, it would be very hot if she said it about someone she knew or if we were out on a date she told me about a guy being hot.

The other night in the bedroom I was thinking I was going to have sex with her. However she must have had other plans. Once in the bedroom after a little kissing I went down on her. Usually after a couple minutes she tells me she wants me. This time was different, while giving her oral she kept moaning and said a few times, "Oh you like that?" I could only get out "MMmmhmm" as she was really giving herself to my face. She got so wet it was very hot. I kept waiting for her to tell me she wanted me and order me to have sex with her, but it never happened. She just kept at it letting me lick her until she orgasmed. It was not only hot, but very satisfying to know I could get her off by my tongue alone. It was also hot at times to look up at her fully enjoying my tongue and I kept thinking "I wonder what she is thinking about?"

When it was my turn she laid there and just let me jack off. Again no suggestion to sex from her. After she was able to gather herself she leaned over me and gave me a few kisses as I continued to stroke myself. She asked me in a very confident tone, "You're so lucky you get to lick me." I was on the verge of cumming, but I wanted to hold it in because I felt like the moment was right and I was going to tell her to tell me she was going to cuckold me. I had it all thought out in my mind, I was going to ask her, "Babe tell me you'll cuckold me." Unfortunately before I could let it escape my mouth the tone of her confidence and just the thought of her response of telling me someday she would cuckold me was too much and I orgasmed myself.

Afterward she was clearly satisfied and she had an extra sparkle in her step as she went to the bathroom to wash up. She looked at me and told me that it was good and asked if l liked it. I told her of course and it was super hot. She gave me a smirk and then went to bed.

Part of this journey is the non sexual progress, things that are said in everyday conversations or done in just the mundane daily things. One of those things is I have noticed recently, actually this happens a lot now, when watching a TV show and one of the guy characters comes across as being the sweet nice guy, but lacks that alpha male persona she always makes a comment, "Ohh babe that's like you." In a sweet voice. An example was this one show we watched where this girl was dating this guy and the guy was very sweet to her and was a gentleman, and the girl was sorta cold to him and rude at times, but he kept being polite to her and being nice. My wife gave me in a sweet voice, "Ohh babe that's like you." A few scenes later that girl was cheating on the guy. My wife didn't say anything about it, other then a confused, "Wait I thought she was with the other guy." I had this little smirk I kept to myself. But those type of comments have been happening more and more lately.

She continues to buy fairly sexy clothes and almost teases me with the outfits when she tries them on. She got one dress recently where it is very tight and has a slit that goes pretty far up on one side of her leg. She asked me if I liked that and I told her I did, that it was very hot and it was like a tease. She smiled back at me and told me, "I like to tease." Again saying it in this confident tone as if she knows she has me wrapped around her finger. These are comments and outfits she probably wouldn't have said or wore months ago.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:25 pm

So today she got home and was looking through her phone. She started laughing to herself and said "This is so you!" I asked her what and she showed me this meme on her phone of a guy sniffing his wifes panties with a big smile on his face and the words on the picture were something about reaction when your wife gets home from a long run. I simply smiled and said that was hot and true. Her response was a playful, "I know!" I told her that it was naughty and she shot back with, "There are a lot of guys with fetishes out there, you're not the only one." I didn't know how to respond to that or know how to take it other then to agree with her.

Later she made a mention of not wanting to go to the gym at a certain time because there is a group of women who take up a machine she likes to use for a long period of time. She told me she should tell the manager about how long they use the machine and don't really use it, but its more of a social hour. And as if there was nothing to it she told me, "He'd do something about it, he likes me, everytime he sees me he says hi to me." I came back with a playful "babe...." She responded with, "What? He would do anything I wanted!" She said it with a tone in her voice as she was trying to convince me the guy would indeed do anything she wanted. Pretty hot her confidence and that she said this all very nonchalant. Whether or not she knew what she was doing to me I don't know.

Also tonight she was on the phone with a friend and they were talking about one of their girlfriends who is currently in the dating scene. She was in the same room as me as she was talking with her friend and the discussion about the type of guy her one girlfriend is interested in must have came up because I heard that the friend in the dating scene likes guys who are confident in themselves and take the initiative to approach girls. My wife started to say, "I like a guy who does......." she stopped herself and quickly changed the sentence to, "I can see why she likes a guy with confidence." Obviously the last couple words to her first sentence was I like a guy who does that to, but I think she caught herself, maybe subconsciously, but because I was in the room she changed it to how she could see someone liking a guy with confidence and isn't afraid of approaching a girl.

She left for the gym and while at the gym I decided to send her a text suggesting we get naughty tonight. She asked what I had in mind and I told her it would be very hot if she tied me to a chair and I watched her use her new toy...Her response was "Hahahahaha.....baby..." Before I could text back she sent, "Maybe...." I started texting her that I could set the room up and service her first to get her in the mood, or she could watch something to get in the mood and let me into the room when she was ready. She responded with "Ok.... :)"

We will see how this goes and what she does and says. Hopefully she enjoys it and hopefully she sees how much I will enjoy it. But most importantly I hope she enjoys it and has a lot of fun with it.

Jimjones66
Virgin

Unread post by Jimjones66 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Please let us know how your evening goes as soon as you can. We're waiting with baited breath. Your journey is amazing and we feel like we are there with you.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:18 pm

If she said "I like a guy who...", then caught herself mid-sentence, it was NOT subconscious.
It's called a Freudian slip, revealing the true impulse behind her statement. ;)

bonacci11235
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonacci11235 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 pm

So I just binge read this entire thread and have to say it has been completely fascinating. You have done a great job sharing the little details. I think your decision to lay off the constant bombardment of your fantasies and to shower her with compliments has been your greatest asset in moving it all forward. Her confidence is beeming from not only your compliments but by her going to the gym. She is starting to breathe in her dominance in a very natural way instead of you constantly pushing it. I truly feel you are on the precipice of your wildest dreams coming true. I will say too that while she may go down this pathway, you will be going down a pathway also. Her telling you how lucky you are to fuck her or lick her, I believe will lead to chastity once she has started to cuckold you. I also think that cumming too soon while you are fucking her will, over time, lead her to want something better. But that may also be something that can not be undone if you start to do that regularly leaving you 'incapable' in her eyes.
Anyway, congratulations on your progress and thank you for sharing your story! I look forward to continuing to read about it.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Thank you guys for the responses!

So last night was something else. She came home from the gym and we laid around for a bit watching TV. After awhile she suggested we go to the bedroom and I happily followed her. It was a little late so I thought she would move on from the plan from earlier and it would be another vanilla sex type of night. But testing the waters I asked her if she wanted me to get the restraints out so she could tie me to a chair. She looked at me, gave me a little kiss and told me which chair to go and get. I was very excited and couldn't wait to see what was going to happen.

I got the chair and she immediately started to tie me to it. She pulled my pants off and gave me a couple hand strokes and then walked away with a little chuckle and went to get her toy. She shut the door to the closet where the toy is at and I don't know if she did this on purpose so I wouldn't know where she kept it or not. But after a minute or so she returned holding her dildo and her vibrator. She smiled at me again and saw that I was throbbing hard. She whispered to me, "You like this?" I gasped out to her "Oh yes!" and she gave me a little chuckle and laid down on the ground right in front of me. "Watch me" she told me as she turned on her vibrator and started to use it on herself. It was incredibly incredibly hot. The added dominance of her restraining me to the chair was an even greater touch that made the whole thing so erotic.

She clearly was enjoying the vibrator as she closed her eyes and moved it all around. Making subtle moans and turning her body from side to side. After a little bit of the vibrator. She grabbed her dildo, opened her eyes and looked at me. She saw that I was squirming and was having a tough time just sitting there watching. We locked eyes when she looked at me and she gave me a little smirk. Again asking, "You like this?" This time in almost a moaning whimper of a response I told her "Oh yes!!" She then inserted the dildo into her and immediately closed her eyes and tilter her head back. Watching her take the dildo was incredible and watching her enjoy using the dildo was even better. For a few minutes it was like she forgot I was there. I sat there squirming and moaning watching her thoroughly enjoy the dildo and vibrator at once.

As if she remembered I was there she opened her eyes to check on me. Again clearly seeing my throbbing self and me squirming around in the chair she knew I very much enjoyed what was going on. She gave me a little smirk and said, "You wish you could fuck me?" I moaned to her that "Yes I want you so bad." She gave a taunting chuckle toward me and said, "You don't get to." She followed that up with, "You're so pathetic." She went back to closing her eyes and enjoying the toy some more. She then scooted closer toward me and placed her feet on my knees. I could hardly contain myself to see that my wife was using my knees and the position I was in to probably give herself more pleasure from the dildo. Knowing that she placed her feet on each of my knees was probably a way for her to enjoy it more was so incredibly erotic.

After a few minutes of this, she moved her feet from my knees and seemed to aim them toward my mouth but she couldn't reach. In my head I knew exactly what was coming next and I couldn't wait. She scooted a little closer to me and again stretched her leg out so he foot was on my lips. I happily sniffed her foot and licked her foot. I told her, "Oh my baby you don't know how many times I have jacked off to this moment." Meaning worshipping her foot while she got fucked. She paused, and laughed for a moment. I thought (uh oh she is going to stop and say I was going too far) but to my surprise she rubbed her feet on my face a little harder and with a moan and more playing with the dildo said, "MMmhmm you like that huh?" I told her I loved it and asked her if she liked it and she responded with, "Hmmhmmmm yeah" I was on cloud nine worshipping her feet and watching her take the dildo.

She moved her other foot toward my throbbing penis and rubbed it a few times. At this time I was moaning and whimpering about how hot it was. She acknowledged what I was saying with, "Oh yeah baby you like that." After awhile of letting me enjoy her foot while she enjoyed her toy she stopped and changed positions to where she was riding the dildo. She was a few inches from my penis and she gave me one stroke of a hand job. "Did you cum???" She asked after she felt me. I looked down and noticed I had pre cummed. I told her it was pre cum and she stopped the hand job and went back to enjoying the dildo. I moaned to her that I wanted her so bad and she told me "No." with continued enjoyment of the dildo.

Eventually I became begging of her that I wanted her so bad that she stopped and asked me if I wanted her to ride me. I told her "YES!" And she paused to give it some thought. I Thought she was going to untie me and actually let me enjoy her. But after some internal thinking on her part she told me, "No, you'll cum too quick." And went back to inserting the dildo into her and enjoying it. I was helpless sitting there wanting her so bad but couldn't do anything. She gave me her foot again and this time after I went to sucking her toes she moaned she was going to cum. I squirmed some more and moaned to her that I wanted to make her cum. She moaned back, "No I'm going to cum" She took her foot from my mouth and placed them on my knees again as I could tell she was about done. She was really into it and kept telling me she was going to cum. I was in awe just watching her body move and seeing her enjoy it as much as she was. Finally she came and she laid there for a few seconds to catch her breath.

She got up and asked me if I had cum. I told her I had pre cum but I hadn't came yet. Almost like she was disappointed I hadn't cum yet I reminded her that I was tied to the chair and couldn't touch myself. She untied me and I immediately took her to the bed. She gave a sexy chuckle as she laid on her back on the bed. I told her how badly I wanted her and then told her I wanted to lick her. I went down and started giving her oral. She gave me a laugh and said, "I know what fantasy you're playing." "I know exactly what you're thinking about." I wanted to ask her what she thought I was thinking, but I knew. Although I just wanted to taste her, I knew she was referring to I was imagining a cream pie lick up. I thought she was going to stop me because of that, again telling me I was going too far, but after a few licks she patted my head and let me keep going. After some oral I looked up at her and told her I wanted her so bad. "Good" she told me as she looked at me. I stopped and went to jacking myself off. I brought her in close so I could kiss her. After enjoying a kiss I couldn't hold myself any longer and came.

Afterward we laid there and she said I was naughty. I told her she was naughty as well. She said to me that I had enjoyed one of my fantasies. I told her it was hot with the toy. Her response to that was, "I know you're not thinking its a toy. I know you're imaging its someone else fucking me." I was waiting for her to continue on and tell me that it was never going to happen and reassure me that this was as far as my fantasy was going to go, but she left it at that and we both went to clean up. After we got done cleaning up I asked her if she liked that and she told me she did. She asked me if I liked it and I told her I did and kept telling her how hot and sexy she was.

An absolutely amazingly hot session. Like I have said before, she came to realize why I bought the dildo, but now she clearly knows exactly what I am thinking and imagining when she uses the toy, which makes me pretty excited to see if she builds off of that. There is no more hiding it, she knew exactly what I was fantasizing about watching her use the toy and how much I enjoyed it. What adds to the hotness is how much it looked like she enjoyed it and now knowing she knew exactly what I was thinking about while she was using it. In other words if that didn't make sense, knowing now that she knew what I was fantasizing about while she was using the toy, she must have known the fantasy that was being played out while she was using the dildo.

Again, I am anxious to find out what she does with this and if she adds to any of it or builds off of it because that cat is out of the bag now.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:29 pm

How exciting ! She is now imagining herself being fucked while you watch ,and she enjoyed herself doing it ! She definitely knows what turns you n and now is playing along . It's time to open up the dialogue ! If it happens again you need to tell her how much you love watching her getting fucked . How good that big cock looks driving deep inside her soaked pussy . How turned on you are watching her getting fucked . Ask if she is enjoying getting fucked by his big cock . ask if she wants another cock in her mouth while she's being fucked by his big cock . It's time to step it up and take it a few steps further ! Looking frward to your next update !

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Maybe you ought to pipe up as she is using her dildo, and tell her a story she could get-off to, naming another guy, other than you, preferably with a big dick. Maybe you can invent a sexy, well muscled admirer from the gym, with a big cock, and she will start going there with that mindset... ;)

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Sounds like you're well on your way. I agree with a lot of the ideas that Ballspanking has. I hope you succeed in amping it up a bit more.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Thank you guys. I also feel like I need to open the dialogue more when we are playing and will try and ease into that more. We are going on a date with a few friends in the next couple days which I am looking forward to because it gives her a reason to dress up and she is really looking forward to it.

Really nothing much new. She did yesterday show me a picture of herself and let me know how lucky I was. She pointed out how good she looked and let me know I was lucky. I absolutely loved the confidence she was expressing. Then just today while she wore these short cut off jean shorts she came up to me and almost like taunting me with her looks asked if I like the shorts in which I told her I did and told her how hot she looked. She continue to pose in front of me as if she was looking in a mirror showing off her legs and blurted out "They do look good on me."

The other thing is I was curious to see if she had used any of her toys since that amazing night we played with her dildo together. I am not totally sure but I think she may have used her vibrator or dildo since then. I haven't brought up anything cuckold related since the other night. Part of me is hoping she may bring something up to open more talks. I also don't want to overdue it.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Any updates?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:03 pm

So not much really to add. We went on our date which ended up being with a few other couples and although we had a great time it was a smaller get together then the last time we went out and not nearly as much as a "party" atmosphere. At the table we sat couples to couples so she was sitting next to me. I would notice at random time she would lean her legs into my legs while we chatted with others. I did take notice when one of the guys started talking to her about someone who was somewhat famous but not really and asked if she knew him and her response was like, "Oh my yes I know him!" her response was more like she knew of him because he was very attractive. Nothing more really happened from the night, and again it was a much more laid back then the last time we went out with friends so not much opportunity for anything to happen. So I took the little things from the night such as her knowing someone and making it clear she knew him because he was attractive. After we got home I made it clear I wanted her but she rejected me and we both went to sleep. The next morning she gave me a little comment of, "Oh I knew you wanted it last night and didn't get it, sorry." I told her it was fine and we went about our day.

Last night however she was definitely in the mood. The problem was she brought to my attention we had ran out of condoms. I tried to show I was disappointed, but at the same time I was thinking this would be a chance to get her off by oral or her toys. So I told her that I could use my tongue. Her response was, "No, I want you to fuck me." She continued with, "I like your fetishes, but sometimes I just want you to fuck me." Well I am not going to argue with that and it lead to the bedroom. We started having sex and she was very wet. It was very vanilla sex and she orgamsed after awhile.

However what was super hot was what she told me after she orgasmed. I pulled out and she looked at me with a smile and in a very cute voice told me, "Awww baby you did good!" The way she said it, in that cute tone, was so... I can't really find the words to describe it? Degrading? Humiliating? Like she didn't think I could do it and was so proud that I accomplished it without cumming early. It was extremely hot. I just responded with a smile back and said, "I did it!" to let her know I heard her. She immediately changed her tone and grabbed my dick and gave it a few strokes and told me. "You're so pathetic" she continued with, "You want to cum in me don't you? But you can't." This time the tone in her voice was stern. I couldn't hold it anymore, still really turned on by replaying, "Awww baby you did good!" in my head I released myself. Afterward we cleaned up and she told me how good it was and told me she was shocked I lasted. We ended up falling asleep.

Today she brought up to me again she was shocked I lasted. Tonight she was trying on clothes and tried on a tight form fitting dress. She flaunted it in front of me and told me her butt looked good. I told her it did and like taunting me with it told me to look at it and when I did she said, "You're so lucky." She has just continued to try on clothes and flaunt how good she looks in front of me. I let her know each time how hot she was which lead to some dirty talk. When I told her that she turns me on with anything and that I fantasize about her all the time she told me, "I know. You spoil me." Then walked away.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 am

Perhaps you could tell her you enjoy it when she gets attention from other men, it's a validation of her sexiness. ;)