progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:20 am

BallSpanking wrote:Perhaps you could tell her you enjoy it when she gets attention from other men, it's a validation of her sexiness. ;)
That is a good idea that I think I will let her know when she brings something up like that again. She did ask me if I thought my friends still thought she was hot, which I told her of course they did. Last night was more of mostly vanilla. I did start off by giving her oral which she really enjoyed and I heard her say, "You like that don't you?" She said other things to me but I couldn't hear as she pressed her thighs against my ears. She did control all the positions by telling me how she wanted to do it and told me where. So although vanilla, it had a little bit of her controlling everything.

We will see if she will be in the mood tonight and if anything cuckolding related will be said.

I'll add this under edit instead of posting a whole knew post. But today my wife pretty much made it clear to me that I am starting to lose my "physique". I too go to the gym just as much as her, but admittedly my workouts have not been what they use to be and my diet has also gone downhill and my body is starting to show that. But she basically did one of those "We should both go on a diet" comments to me today. I didn't think anything of it at first, but since my mind usually wanders during the day it got me thinking that a little laziness in my diet and workouts may have her thinking of me being less attractive and her realizing how good she looks. She also made a comment to me today that she knows guys check her out at the gym.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 am

Last night after she got back from the gym we lounged on the couch and watched some TV to relax. I'd massage her feet and she would occasionally rest one leg on the other leg leaving her foot dangling right by my face. She would also blatantly rest her feet on my face or shoulder as she watched TV. To me this was super hot because she had just gotten done with working out so I could feel the warmth coming off of her feet and also a little bit of the smell. At one point she stuck her foot right in my nose. All awhile she didn't say anything about it.

As we sat there she started saying, "You know who I think is really hot?" I swung my head around and looked at her with great anticipation of what she was going to say next. She looked at me and with a little smile said, "I probably shouldn't tell you because you're so naughty about it." I told her to go ahead and tell me. She told me some actors name. The way she set it up, I thought she was going to name someone we knew, but nonetheless pretty hot that she openly told me who she thought was hot and knowing I'd like to hear it.

A little later she got up from the couch and went to go do something, she came back into the room and told me out of nowhere how great she looked and how lucky I was.

Eventually we lead to the bedroom, but it was an even more vanilla night then the night before.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:25 pm

The comments about your getting out of shape are intriguing, especially since the same doesn't seem to be true of her.

Maybe you can add something to your games about this. Sometime when you're naked in front of her and in view of a mirror, bring up the fact that you see what she means about your getting a little flabby. Or ask her if you are, and invite a specific critique, maybe with "spare tire" squeeze.

Then admit that maybe you've lost a little motivation because you don't have to compete for her, and see where that leads. Will she get the idea that you should lose a few pounds or firm up a few muscles to earn some pussy? Or, maybe you could comment on how seeing other, more buff, guys checking her out might motivate you. Or, ultimate thrill, maybe she'll tease you by threatening to fuck somebody else if you don't get your ass moving!

Other thoughts: She's so hot and in shape and you're getting flabby. Maybe a tub of lard like you doesn't deserve someone who takes the effort to take such good care of her body. You bet other, more in-shape guys, look at you together and wonder whether she'd rather sleep with them than you.

You've got to be subtle in nudging the conversation, but these seem like natural directions for it to go.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:29 am

larryt wrote:The comments about your getting out of shape are intriguing, especially since the same doesn't seem to be true of her.

Maybe you can add something to your games about this. Sometime when you're naked in front of her and in view of a mirror, bring up the fact that you see what she means about your getting a little flabby. Or ask her if you are, and invite a specific critique, maybe with "spare tire" squeeze.

Then admit that maybe you've lost a little motivation because you don't have to compete for her, and see where that leads. Will she get the idea that you should lose a few pounds or firm up a few muscles to earn some pussy? Or, maybe you could comment on how seeing other, more buff, guys checking her out might motivate you. Or, ultimate thrill, maybe she'll tease you by threatening to fuck somebody else if you don't get your ass moving!

Other thoughts: She's so hot and in shape and you're getting flabby. Maybe a tub of lard like you doesn't deserve someone who takes the effort to take such good care of her body. You bet other, more in-shape guys, look at you together and wonder whether she'd rather sleep with them than you.

You've got to be subtle in nudging the conversation, but these seem like natural directions for it to go.
Yeah you bring up some good ideas. I may suggest the part about not having to compete for her and see how she reacts.

Nothing really to update we both have been busy this week. With that said, I did find where she has put the dildo. The unfortunate part is it is in our "naughty" bag which is also where her vibrator is. So yesterday after I found it I placed the bag to where I could tell if it was moved and this morning I checked on it and the bag was definitely moved and both the vibrator and dildo had been moved around inside the bag. So although hot that she used a toy, because they are in the same bag next to each other it's hard to know which one she uses.

She did show me an old dress of hers yesterday when she was trying on outfits. I hadn't seen it before but she let me know she had it for awhile. It was very form fitting and she looked fantastic in it. When I told her how good she looked she sort of tossed in my face, "I would wear this out." She didn't say it to say she would just wear it out in public, but that she would wear it out if we had plans to do something. It was almost like she meant it would be her outfit of choice if we were to go to a party or something.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Take the girl out wearing that dress and see what happens . Dinner , drinks , and dancing . Leave her alone for a little while and see how much attention she attracts ,and how she handles it too . Let her know that you would enjoy just sitting back and watch her enjoying a dance of two with another guy . I think she would really get into teasing you like that . And you never know what will happen while of after dancing .

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Maybe it's time you asked her where she would like to wear it.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:02 pm

jps18 wrote:Take the girl out wearing that dress and see what happens . Dinner , drinks , and dancing . Leave her alone for a little while and see how much attention she attracts ,and how she handles it too . Let her know that you would enjoy just sitting back and watch her enjoying a dance of two with another guy . I think she would really get into teasing you like that . And you never know what will happen while of after dancing .
This would be very fun and very hot. I have always thought of doing this and I do think she would enjoy it. I think if we both had a little drinks just to ease the nerves and go to a dance club I do think if I suggested to her that she could dance with someone she would. Or I have always thought of leaving to go to the bathroom and return in a few minutes and see if she is dancing with anyone and if she was stand back and watch her.

And like you said, once she starts dancing with someone you never know what that might lead too. But I really do think she would go along with dancing with someone else if I told her I wanted to see her.

I looked to see how her dildo and vibrator are set in the bag and will see if she uses them. I made sure to do my best to know if the dildo is moved because I think her using the dildo by herself is more hotter then her using the vibrator by herself.

I may send her a text asking her what outfit she would choose if we went out to a club. This could get us on the discussion of maybe going to a club soon.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:59 pm

She did show me an old dress of hers yesterday when she was trying on outfits. I hadn't seen it before but she let me know she had it for awhile. It was very form fitting and she looked fantastic in it. When I told her how good she looked she sort of tossed in my face, "I would wear this out." She didn't say it to say she would just wear it out in public, but that she would wear it out if we had plans to do something. It was almost like she meant it would be her outfit of choice if we were to go to a party or something.
I think it's an obvious strong hint that you should say: "Oh, yeah? Where would you like to go out, wearing that dress?" Then she would tell you and you would take her. Or maybe you'd have to choose the place. But she's plainly saying that she'll wear the dress if you take her out, and that she'd like that.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:15 am

So a little update. I had sent her a text telling her we should see about going to a dance club. She texted back that it would be fun, so I sent her a text saying I would be anxious to see what outfit she'd wear. She sent back, "hahahaha babes......" I wrote back saying, "well.....what would it be!? She sent, "My leather skirt probably..." I sent back, "Oh wow.." Then sent her a message saying we needed to go! She just replied with a "Hahaha". I think we will definitely go to the dance club soon. And I may bring up to her that if she wears her leather skirt she may get a lot of attention and see how she reacts to that.

I checked the bag with her toys in it and noticed that they were moved around. The dildo was on top too which makes me think she must have used it! I also noticed there is one of her old vibrators mixed in with her new vibrator and dildo. It was one of her first vibrators, but I remember her telling me she wasn't a fan of it because it is really hard. The product isn't very flexible, but it is very hard and pretty big. I am wondering if she is using the dildo enough to where she may be thinking about getting a larger one if she is using her old large hard vibrator.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Here is all I have for an update. We actually haven't had sex in about a week now and the only thing we've done is I fingered her. It started off with a little tease and then it just progressed. At first she told me she couldn't cum like that (meaning just being fingered) I told her to just imagine something. She closed her eyes and by her expression I could almost tell she had caught onto something in her mind. She went occasionally give me a hand job but then stop and use her hand to direct my hand how she wanted it. She got extremely wet and would whisper to me, "Right there, keep doing that." I would do my best to keep her satisfied. Eventually she orgasmed and she came a lot. Afterward she laid there and simply said, "Wow." After she had relaxed for a minute she rolled over and gave me a soft little kiss. I was already stroking myself and I tried to lean forward some more to get another kiss from her. I was hoping she would either give me a hand job, or talk dirty or tease me, but she didn't and really the taste of her kiss I couldn't really last long and came right away. She told me that was good and went to sleep.

The next day we went to the store and we went down this aisle and I knew behind us were two guys. I knew right away one of the guy was checking my wife out and when I turned around I saw that my wife took a double take at him. It was pretty hot because I caught her checking out a guy and the guy was checking her out.

That night as she was changing her clothes I walked in and she was in a t-shirt and underwear. She looked amazing of course and she knows I always check her out any chance I get. So knowing I liked what I saw she flaunted her butt at me with a tease and asked me if I liked that. I told her of course I did and told her how hot she was. I went in to kiss her from behind and she put her hand on my head, pushed down and said, "Get down there." In a stern voice to demand I get down and kiss her butt. I happily did as I was told and she laughed at seeing how much I liked what had just happened. It ended up being a big tease because I thought the entire thing might lead to somewhere but she ended up shooing me away.

Today I noticed she was wearing a casual comfortable style dress, but it is a little on the short end as the dress ends about 4 inches above the knee. What shocked me though was I noticed she was not wearing any panties under the dress. I don't know if I have ever seen her wear anything, especially a dress, without underwear. Every time I see her I get instantly hard just knowing she has nothing on under the dress. With all that she hasn't shown one bit to be in the mood for anything.

I have noticed over the last few days that although she has been very sweet to me she hasn't shown much physical affection at all. In the last 4 days she has maybe kissed me a total of 5 times, and that is including the night I fingered her. This is a pretty unusually low amount of times.

Also today she was trying on outfits and came into the room I was in wearing new short shorts. She showed them off to me asking if I liked them which I told her I did. They were high waist shorts and she knows I am not always a fan of the high waist but am a fan of her showing off legs so she asked me if I still liked them even though they were high waist shorts. Before I could say anything she said, "They show off my legs and my butt looks great in them." She then turned around and showed me what she was talking about. I stuttered in my response and she finished what I was going to say with, "I look good in them."

I am going to see about this weekend us going to a dance club and seeing if she will wear her leather skirt. Or the very least us go out on a date and she wear her leather skirt. I haven't directly brought up cuckolding in awhile and am curious to see if she would play along if I did bring it up again.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm

I think that waiting until she brings up cuckolding will be more exciting.

Guys will be checking her out at the club. Maybe someone else will dance with her. Let her be in control, and enjoy not knowing what's going to happen next.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:02 am

larryt wrote:I think that waiting until she brings up cuckolding will be more exciting.

Guys will be checking her out at the club. Maybe someone else will dance with her. Let her be in control, and enjoy not knowing what's going to happen next.
I agree that it is always more exciting when she brings up cuckolding.

I can only imagine how much attention she would get at the club, especially if she wears her mini black leather skirt.

I started texting her that I wanted her and how it felt like it had been awhile. She agreed and said that we may be able to squeeze it in before she had to run an errand. I told her something I thought was hot and told her about the time when she told me what to think about when I masterbated. She laughed and said she didn't remember so I told her about it and how hot it was. I told her she could do that again, or she could also read an erotic story and find one she liked and leave it for me to read. She texted back with a laugh and said it really must have been awhile! I texted back to her that what would be even hotter would be if she told me what to think about and have it be the same thing she thought about when she was masterbating.

She texted back like she was going to do one of those three things, but then got busy with something and couldn't text. We will see if she keeps it in mind for later use.

Anyways, this morning I checked the naughty bag and found the dildo, her new vibrator, and the larger very thick/hard vibrator all had been moved around in the bag and wrapped up nicely in a cloth. I am curious to know if she uses all three at once. I know for certain she must have used the dildo because it was placed in the other end of the bag to where she could get to the two vibrators without touching or moving the dildo. It is exciting to see she is using her toys and exciting to think about what she must be thinking about. I am hoping she will tell me what to fantasize about, and I am hoping it may be what she thinks about.

She also brought up our conversation about telling me what to think about when I masterbate. She seemed to like the idea and talked about it with a smile as she asked questions from the last time she told me what to think about when I masterbated. I told her I didn't remember, but told her it was really hot. I told her it would be a fun little thing to do and she agreed. So I do think she will maybe start to tell me. She asked me what she would tell me and I told her I would like anything. I would catch her with this pondering look on her face as if she was thinking about what she could tell me to think about.

I went in the other room and could tell she was trying on clothes. I heard the clack clack of heels walking around the bedroom so my curiosity got the best of me and I went to check it out. She welcomed as she turned around to look at me and showed off this short flowy dress. It is a rather short dress and on the sides it has these slits that are pretty wide and go up pretty high on her leg, so it really shows off the side of her legs. It's short too, like her other one I just posted about, it probably ends 4 inches above the knees. She was wearing these heels that had straps on them. She looked super sexy and I asked her what it was for. She told me, "Oh, its for the girls night this weekend." I was caught off guard as I did not know anything about it. She must have seen I was surprised because she continued on, "I am hanging out with the girls on Saturday is that ok?" I told her of course it was! and told her how great she looked. She kept trying on outfits and showing them off to me. Another one was a very tight short red dress and heels and she asked me how I liked it. I told her that looked great too and asked her what that was for. She told me it was for the next girls night they have in the future. I really enjoyed seeing how she was picking out all these sexy and hot outfits to wear out with her friends.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:40 pm

So the outfit she wore for the day was her new shorts that have the high waist but are really short. She walked out telling me, "I know you don't like these, but I look good in them". Again she knows I am not a fan of the high waist pants so that is why she said that. I told her that I actually liked them and she did look good in them. They look good on her and I noticed how short they really are. From looking at her back the shorts barely cover the bottom of her butt, to where id imagine if the shorts moved at all her cheek would be showing. She also was wearing this new type of lipstick that was super glossy and shiny. It looked super hot and seductive and instantly brought attention to her lips. She was also wearing her hair in a new style which was hot.

In a way she played along with the whole telling me what to fantasize about. I was sitting on the couch and she walked over and stood over me and placed one leg up on the couch still standing over me. She looked down at me and let me admire her beauty. She showed me a smirk and said, "You're hard and there's nothing you're going to do about it." She then rubbed her hand on my crotch to make sure I was hard, which I was. Before she left she leaned over stuck her tongue out and gave me a wet wet kiss.

She was about to leave and before she left I gave her a kiss good bye. After I kissed her she said, "Go think of me." I was shocked and surprised and told her I would! I asked her what I should think of her doing and she laughed. She never did tell me, but hopefully next time she does.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Her behavior is more and more, that of a woman who wants to attract male attention.
In other words, she is getting hotter.

The girls-night-out thing sounds promising, depending on where the girls go.
Sometimes, on special occasions, a group of girls will go to Chippendale's, or
other male stripper reviews. I am not sure if there is such a thing near where
you live, but, a single night of that would put her libido on overdrive.

She probably is still toying with the fantasy, as yet undefined, but she is also
engaging in behaviors that move her closer to becoming an actual HW.

Maybe she would be interested in setting up a profile on AM or AFF, strictly
confidential, she could set up total privacy settings so she controls the activity.
If she is as hot as you say she is, she would get hundreds of offers, some of them
well qualified. ;)

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Tell her you will definitely be thinking of her out with the girls in that outfit. Tell her you know there will be many guys feasting on her with their eyes and that it makes you hot to think about that. Wondering if she is flirting, having drinks bought for her or dancing with other guys.

Ask her if she wants you to take care of yourself while she is out or would it be more fun for her to lock you in chastity while she is on the town in that hot dress trying to fend off guys wanting to get up close and personal.

Before she leaves try to find out if she is wearing underwear. Tell her you were justing checking to make sure.

Please let us know.

THanks again!!

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:30 am

Short dresses, high heels and shiny lipstick all sound like dressing for attention. Her many comments about how she looks in certain clothes seem to be her building her confidence and now she is ready to go out dressed for attention without you there.

Be careful what you ask for...

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:30 am

Hey Breaker,

This will be a great opportunity to do some serious roleplay.

You told her to tell you something to think about when masturbating. Tell her you will be thinking of her looking sexy out with her girlfriends.

Ask her if it would turn her on to know that while she is "on the town", looking exceptionally HOT that you would be at home not able to masturbate while locked in your chastity device. Maybe set it up that you will be doing housework and chores while she is out. She if she takes interest in that.

Also it would be HOT to watch her getting dressed for her night out with the girls while being kept in chastity. Ask her if any of this will turn her on.

It would be cool if you could spy on her while she is out but that is risky and probably not possible.

Maybe she could text you during the night to tease you.

Then she could do whatever she feels like to you when she gets home.

Let us know.

Thanks again for sharing!!

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:37 am

I would try not to appear obsessed. Definitely, ask for a report about the girl's night out. Given how she's dressed, it seems fair to ask about what attention she got from men.

To me, it seems pretty clear what she wants and likes and wants in the short term. I think you should focus less on directing her and, instead, take baby steps that you both think are fun. Even if she has no interest in sleeping with other men, she obviously likes the idea that they find her attractive, and she likes to test that. She obviously wants you to take her out, and it sounds like you don't do that as much as she would want.

So do what she wants! Take her out as often as she wants. If she proposes wearing something sexy, continue to be positive about it. Maybe help her buy some new things, the sexier the better. Take her places that SHE wants to go to show them off. If she likes the idea of you leaving her alone for a bit to see if guys hit on her, do it. But don't abandon her unless she's signed up for it -- most women don't like their dates to just disappear! Then fuck her brains out when you get home -- unless she wants to deny you.

Much of the fun is in the journey, not the destination.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Wow thank you all for the replies! Definitely keeps encouragement to keep updating, and I really appreciate all the ideas and suggestions. So it sounds like her girls night is more of an upscale, I guess id call it that? type of night which it doesn't sound like it will get too wild. So I don't know how much of an opportunity there will be for someone to hit on her.

ddriver, it would definitely be hot to be locked up in my cage while she is out and I may suggest to her before she leaves if she wants me to put it on while she is out and tell her how badly I was to serve her when she gets home. I'd have to bring it up to her as she rarely ever suggests me to wear it. I would love to wear it too when she is getting dressed and getting ready for the night. I will see if she hints at being in any sort of kinky naughty mood during the day to see about bringing that up. It definitely would be fun and hot. I'd like for her to text me, but I have noticed the last few times she goes out on these girls nights she never really texts me back. She seems to only text when she says she is on her way home.

larryt - Your post is right in many ways. The small steps and letting her drive this has been much better and in my opinion much more successful then when I tried in the past to move a long and sort of lead what was going on. I think it came off too much and too fast. It is always better when she brings up the topic in whatever way or form she brings it up.

BallSpanking - I think it would be fun if she signed up to some sort of social dating site and have thought about how to bring that up to her. I don't think she'd like the idea, at least at this point. I don't really know how to bring it up to her in a way that would be appealing to her. I've pondered to ask her about making an account and looking around on it while I gave her oral or served her, but I envision her response in my head as thinking I was having too wild of an idea and she'd say no. But I've always thought it would be super hot to worship her feet or give her oral while she chatted with someone.

Like it has been expressed, she is seeming to be more confident and wearing sexier outfits when she goes out and she likes the attention she gets. If this girls night isn't that wild, I may even bring up to her that she should go out with her girlfriends again soon. I also would like to see when she wants to go to a club as she said she'd wear her mini leather skirt.

Unfortunately I don't have much to update today. We haven't had sex in more then a week, yet I know she's been playing with her toys in that week. Which maybe is great practice for a cuck?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:51 pm

I will update and edit this post as the night goes on. But I figured I would jot down things so far. Last night I told her it had been awhile and wanted to be really naughty this weekend and she said we could. I was excited and looking forward to today because I figured we could have some fun tonight. My only worry was I had looked this morning to see if her toys had been moved and they weren't so she hasn't used the toys in 2 days and also with her she sometimes wants to just have vanilla sex when it has been awhile and has told me before when it has been awhile she wants my dick in her and not toys or just oral. So theres a chance we will have vanilla sex before we do any kinky stuff.

This evening she was in the other room getting ready for her girls night. She came out of the room after she was done getting ready and I became frozen at how she looked. Her hair was well done, she had heavy black mascara on and was wearing super dark and heavy red lipstick. What it looked like to me was makeup I would ask her to wear if we dressed up and played a Dom/sub roleplay and she was the Dom. She also had on her blue flowing dress that was short and became even shorter when she put on her heels. She was debating between which heels to wear; there were ones that were a little shorter of a heel and another that was a little higher, and she ended up picking the higher heel. I told her how hot she was and how amazing she looked and teased with her that seeing her makeup made me just want to get on my knees and serve her. She laughed and I told her how great she would look wearing leather. She again laughed and said she needed to get ready some more and said it was too hot right now to wear leather. I sort of slid in their the suggestion of when she got back and still had her makeup on I could set up the room like a dungeon again and we could be naughty. She really didn't give me a yes or no answer but jokingly said I was too much.

So this girls night is more of a social event type deal, sort of hard to explain, but it sounded more like an organized event she was going with her girlfriends to, rather then restaurants, bars or clubs. I asked her who all she was hanging out with tonight and she was very vague on telling me who. She said "Lots" of people and when I tried to ask more she sort of mumbled under her breath as she walked away.

As she was about to leave I was about to go to the gym. She noticed my stomach and gave me tips on what to do to try and make "it" (my stomach) better. She then grabbed it and squeezed it, and shook it while we both looked in the mirror and she laughed. She said with a smile and a very sweet almost like talking down to me sweet tone, said, "Oh wow......Got to work on that." as she looked in the mirror grabbing it. Oddly enough I got aroused by the comment and what she did because it felt sort of humiliating and the way she presented it made me think "Wow, is my looks not up to her par anymore?". Needless to say I did a lot of cardio at the gym.

Before she left I placed my CB6000 key into her purse. Once she gets to the place I am going to text her that I left something for her in her purse and to just say the word and I will shut the lock. I'll also say I will get to cleaning right away and setting up the room for play later. She may laugh it off and brush it off as like i said since it has been awhile she may just want vanilla sex, but depending on her response hopefully she says to go ahead and lock it up and we can have a naughty night. She did say the last time I really went all out transforming the room into a sexy dungeon type feel and served her it was one of the best sex she has ever had.

Anyways, to avoid this thread getting bumped to the top over and over throughout the night I will just keep editing this post as the night goes on. Who knows, she may end up getting home and not be in the mood and too tired and we don't get around to anything.

BallSpanking - I guess I should have been more clear, I know where she went and some of the girlfriends she went with, but yes, she didn't ever come around to tell me who else was going to be at this thing.

I texted her telling her if she got a chance I left something for her in her purse she might find. I told her if she wanted all she had to say was lock it up and I would, along with doing chores. Several minutes went by before she responded. The entire time I was actually a little nervous, thinking was someone looking at her phone when she read the messages, did she place her purse down somewhere or could someone have seen the key? Although it isn't very noticeable the key is attached to a key ring that says Key Holder on it so it could lead someone to asking questions about it. And on top of that, would she say yes or no. After about 40 minutes she responded. "Lock it up and clean."

biztraveler - Thank you! I appreciate that! and I do hope tonight will be some fun.

I responded back to her... "Hmmm yes ma'm" and did as she asked and put my CB6000 cage on and locked it up. I've never locked it up without having the key nearby. For some reason tonight when I locked the lock that click sounded a little louder....

I haven't heard anything else from her, I would expect her to let me know when she is on her way back, but so far nothing. Meanwhile I enjoy the feeling of being locked up and happily cleaning up the place. Once I am done I will set up the room to do my best in transforming it. I'll lay out a leather sheet, and then line up our toys in the room. Included in those toys will be her vibrator and dildo, so maybe she enjoys some play with those while I am still locked. I'll also place candles all over the room so the entire time we are in candlelight. She sometimes gets to the point where she wants it right away and the first thing she does it take my cage off, which I hope she would leave it on me for longer period of times.

jimjones - Thank you! Its good to know that people enjoy the updates, even if they are mundane, but I see this place as an open journal where I can jot down my thoughts and whatever progress is made or not made and reading feedback. So thank you!

She just texted me back and all she asked was. "Hows it going?" I told her its going good and asked her how it was going for her and so far no response. I think I have mentioned this previously but I've noticed when she is out with friends she doesn't text back all that much. My mind of course wanders and I start imagining her with another girlfriend and standing around a table chatting with people, some who may be other guys and enjoying herself. Maybe she is chatting with a guy there now and hes bought her a drink and she generously accepted and they are talking? So she isn't too interested in texting back. I have no idea, but it is exciting! Meanwhile I'm cleaning up and locked up.

She finally texted back with nothing more then to say she was on her way. So she should be here in a little and we will see where this night goes! I just got done getting the room set up and hoping she likes it.

I forgot to mention, about a month ago she bought this spray that is a lubricant for his and her pleasure. Well I have never used it, but I thought i'd bring it out to line up with the other toys for an option for her. To my surprise the bottle had been opened and the outside of the bottle was lubed up so it definitely has been used! My guess is she has used it to spray her dildo.

This will be the last of just updating this post, I'll post a new post in this thread with had happened the rest of the night.
Last edited by Breaker445 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:34 pm

It would be interesting to know where she is going.
Even though you gave her a pass on telling you, it is very clear she had NO interest in informing you.
I am not saying that necessarily means that she has an agenda, but it does say she is not interested in you knowing.
And that would make me suspicious. ;)

biztraveler1
Virgin

Unread post by biztraveler1 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Amazing thread. This is the first thread I check everyday to see your amazing progress. Looks like tonight could be a very fun night. Keep us posted!

Jimjones66
Virgin

Unread post by Jimjones66 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Yes! Amazing thread. We love your story and are here to help you bring it to fruition.
We hope our ideas help you on your journey. We love every detail no matter how mundane it may seem.
We're all rooting for you!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:24 am

Last night she got home and asked me how I was doing with a smile, because she knew I was locked up. I told her I was good and asked her how it was her night and she seemed to enjoy her time with her friends. She gave me a light kiss for a hello and her phone rang and it was a friend she was just hanging out with. I was in the same room as her while she was on the phone and it seemed they were having a gossip type conversation. Once she got off the phone we just hung out and talked.

The conversation lead to her saying something about her wanting something and I told her this would be the perfect time for her to ask for something she wanted, referring to me wanting to be submissive to her and being locked up. She smiled and said, "I know I could get anything I wanted from you." We continued to talk and somehow we got on the discussion of my friends and their significant others. She brought up one of my friends, Josh, and said she was surprised he was with who he was with. She clearly said it in a way that she thought he could get better. I told her yeah I don't know how they met and she told me, "He's cute." This really excited me to hear this and really peaked my interest. To understand this comment I'll have to backtrack on who Josh is to try and show the excitement of this comment from her. It is amazing how the little things over time sometimes come together and become a big thing.

So backtracking, Josh admittedly is a decent looking guy, he has that "cool" factor where he is confident and a bit flirtatious with women. He is taller then me and in better shape, he also does pretty good for himself. My wife first met him the night a few months ago where we went out to the bars with friends and she wore her black boots. It was the night she got hit on in front of me. Anyways, I cant believe I forgot to mention this in the original post, but there was a time that night where it was my wife, myself and Josh hanging out a little off from the rest of the group. Josh brought up swinging in a completely joking matter. It was out of pure humor, but I laughed and I looked over at my wife and noticed she had a smile. The rest of the night went on as it did, but because of the comment from my wife tonight that she thought Josh was cute and making it sound like he was too good for who he was with just made my mind fit all these puzzle pieces together. To add more to it, the other week when we went out with couples, which I posted about, the comment where a guy brought up someone famous that my wife responded that she knew who he was talking about because it was clear she knew the guy because she thought he was attractive. Well that guy she was talking to and brought up the famous person was Josh. AND the only reason the somewhat famous person was brought up was because people were saying Josh looked like this somewhat famous person. So now I realize, there is my wife admitting right in front of me and in front of him she knew of this person because of his looks and he looks like Josh. She could have felt my raging hard on if I wasn't locked up, but instead I was sitting there giving her a foot massage as all this is came to me. And now as I type this I rethink to all the times she's asked if my friends think she is hot or still think she is hot. I wonder if she is looking for me to be specific about who thinks she's hot...

Again it was like things started clicking. After the night she was introduced to him I noticed she would occasional ask what he was doing or up to. I would leave my phone laying around and if he texted me she would check my phone, see the text was from him and let me know I got a text and then ask what he wanted. I kind of had this gut feeling she may have had a little crush on him but I wasn't really sure and thought it was probably my cuckold mind wanting something that wasn't there. She has also encouraged me to hang out with him by saying things like, "Of all your friends, he is one I wouldn't mind you hanging out with more." Thinking back, it's cute that she would try to nonchalantly bring him up yet you could see excitement in her. I remember a time when she brought up asking to hang out with people and when I suggested to her I could ask Josh if they wanted to do something she almost expressed nervousness on what his response would be.

Anyways, that is a bit of the backstory there and back to last night. As we are sitting there she asks about the room being set up and she sort of chuckles and says, "I want you to fuck me, but you'll cum in two seconds." I told her that is why I had the toys out so that she could play with whatever she wanted or I could give her oral. She told me I would need to use my numbing spray. She then brought up that she hadn't used her toys in a couple days (which I knew). She began to tell me she liked her dildo. She laughed and said, "That thing will stick to anywhere." I expressed to her how hot that was and that I loved hearing about that. I asked her why she doesn't tell me when she uses it and she told me with a smile, "Because it's none of your business." I told her I would love to know when she used it and said all she would have to tell me is she used it, nothing more and that would be exciting enough. She smiled and rubbed her foot on my cage and told me, "I know you'd like to hear that, you're naughty."

After a bit more time she was ready to go to the bedroom and unlocked me. I went to put the numbing spray on and met her in the bedroom. She looked around at everything and paused to think. I told her the numbing stuff would start to work in ten minutes and which she told me to lick her. I gladly did and immediately noticed she was pretty wet. She asked me if I liked it and I told her I did, she then told me I was lucky. As soon as I could feel the numbing spray work I told her I wanted her. We started to have sex and almost immediately she told me I was lucky to fuck her. I told her I knew I was and that she was hot. She told me, "So many guys want to fuck me." She continued and said, "You better fuck me good or I'll find someone else who can." I tried harder and told her how lucky I was and that I get to fuck her. She then asked me to switch positions because she didn't want to cum too soon.

We stopped and switched it around so she wouldn't orgasm too quickly. The problem was, the numbing spray was starting to work even more and I probably put too much on. I felt hard and easily could have came if I wanted but I wasn't hard enough for her and she let me know it. With frustration she said I was not hard enough. I tried to explain to her I was and felt hard but she told me I wasn't. She got off of me and grabbed my penis and told me, "This isn't hard." She laid down and told me, "Fucking fuck me." My wife doesn't curse much so the frustration was genuine and yet hot. I tried my best and she'd tell me it was good then tell me, "You're pathetic." This just made me work harder and she seemed to enjoy that that. At one point I asked her to ride me and her response was, "I don't want to ride a limp dick." Finally I was able to bring her to orgasm. I so badly wanted to talk more cuckold talk, but even with the numbing spray I knew I would cum immediately because just the thought on what I was going to say was bringing me to the verge and I knew if I came too early she would have been mad.

When she was done she laid next to me and just brought her foot to my mouth. Without hesitation I jacked off while sniffing her foot and licking it. She'd moan and say, "Good boy." We locked eyes as I worshipped her foot and she had such a seductive look. The combination of everything was just too much for me and I came. Afterward she knew she had me in the palm of her hand and would give me these super wet and deep kisses while we were getting ready for bed. She told me she was sorry we didn't use any of the toys and I told her that it was fine because the toys were just options for her if she wanted them and I was willing to do whatever she wanted. She said we would have to do it again and use the toys.

This morning she looked super hot as she walked around wearing short cotton shorts that really showed off her legs. Her hair was even hot because you could tell she had done it up the night before, but yet had that morning look. She's been glued to her phone all morning and at one point noticed she was standing in the doorway, looking at her phone, and standing super sexy where one leg was straight and the other was slightly in front of her other leg and her knee was bent and the bent legs foots toes were the only thing on the ground so there was this arch in her foot. I told her how hot her legs were and her response was, "I know." She got ready to go out for the day. Her outfit was again another attention grabber as she wore a t-shirt and super short tight jean shorts that are frayed at the bottom.

A lot to digest from last night to where I would say it was a pretty good night. I am very excited to see where this all goes.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:17 pm

It sounds like she's leaning toward wanting to have Josh fuck her. I think one of the guys on here suggested that the next step would be to find someone you both new that wasn't a Hollywood actor that she thought was hot. Probably dirty talk fantasies with her about Josh fucking her maybe would be a next step. But you would probably have to slowly feel that out a bit first to see if she has any mild interest. If that's the case, what do you think the odds of making that a reality are with Josh? Do you think there is any chance that he will fool around on his wife with yours?