progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:19 am

Yeah quiet frankly I don't know what to really think about it, about what happened that night at the overnighter. I had never heard the name before and thought maybe my drunken state misheard her, but after putting a face to the name and finding she's following him or whatever it's called on social media it's a 'whoa' moment. The other day I was able to briefly check her private messages on the app and didn't see any from him, but that isn't to say she doesn't delete them, or I think you can even send messages/pictures that delete on themselves over time. The other thing is, looking at pictures of him, not at all the type of guy I would think my wife found attractive, but at the same time the other night when she gushed over how hot this one character was on a show, I didn't think my wife would have found him hot. I guess I thought IF something was happening or happened, in this fantasy she would have teased me about it? Since she knows how much I like this. I mean even if she did do something, I would think she would at least tease me that guys were over, or tease me she was talking to someone. Maybe not tell me she did something if she did, but tease me more about flirting/talking/texting/hanging out with a guy. This would also get her to test my reaction and see if she could tell me more. Whatever the case, it's been very exciting couple of days thinking through this.

Yesterday I sent her a text saying I had an idea. I told her I thought one of these weekends we could go into the city, stay the night somewhere, and go out at night where I get to watch her dance with someone. She replied, "God I wish...." I double taked looking at my phone over and over because I really couldn't believe she gave that response. I thought for sure I'd get the "Babes..." reply or "oh goodness" reply. But that! I couldn't believe it! trying to keep my cool I also offered her that if she wanted she could go stay in the city with a girlfriend for the night. She got excited about that too and said she'd love to do that and she and a girlfriend had been talking about doing that. I told her to let me know which one she wanted to do and I would start looking to plan it. She loved both ideas and was really excited about both. Truly I think it could be extremely exciting and hot if she went with a friend, but given her reply to my suggestion of watching her dance with someone makes me hope we go. I really can't believe it, I was hoping for something like this in Vegas and it never worked out, or really ever seemed to get close to working out, but just weeks later she is all for it.

Then this morning while I was still in bed she came in and sat down next to me and leaned in to give me a kiss. She said right before her kiss, "You naughty boy, we never got a chance to talk about how naughty you were the other night." I asked her what she meant and she gave me a wet kiss and pulled away. She grinned and told me I did her good. A little later, I suggested I finally cash in on my list options she had given me. (Yes I know I've tried cashing in before, but that didn't work out) Intrigued she asked what I chose. I told her we could set up the room to a dungeon and do a D/s session. She got realllllly excited and thought that be fun. Like a light bulb went off and seeing how she seemed to be in the mood, I came up with another option. I suggested she could watch something while using a toy and I could help out. She liked that idea too and said we could decide tonight. Either is obviously great, but if she wants to use a toy and watch something I will choose a cuckold video for sure. But it was exciting to see how excited she got at a D/s session.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:28 pm

She is still getting her sea-legs as a HW. She told you she wasn't going to rush into it, so probably she is interested in the guy and has had some interaction with him socially. She follows his Instagram, and may comment on his posts. It's a start. Time for her Tinder account.

Take her up on the comment where she said "I wish" to your suggestion of her dancing with other guys. She seems to be enjoying it, and it would be a natural approach for her to get physically close to other men. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:21 am

BallSpanking - I think you are right, and I have probably said this before, but she seems more into this and more open to this now then she has ever been. About Tinder, the other week she was for it and he had the sign up issues, but when I later brought it back up to her we talked about it and she was hesitant because of the experience Jennifer had on it. Jennifer used it for a bit and was not a fan and of course talked about that with my wife. Maybe she'll come around to it for fun one day, but she made a comment that it would be better to meet someone in person. And since I found that Instagram can be just as easy of an app to hook up as Tinder, and seeing how much she uses it, it's pretty hot to think.

Yesterday we were going to have a D/s session but we ended up getting invited to a little outing with friends and we ended up staying out way later than we planned and were exhausted when we got back. So a rain check on the D/s session, but in a way it's fun to have a day or two to prepare, we can talk some about what may happen and also might give ideas to buying new "props". The other thing was after we got home, both tired, we laid in bed but she was browsing on Instagram. I laid next to her and just watched and she knew I was watching. But as she was scrolling down looking at photos of people she passed a photo of a man and women, she stopped, scrolled back up as their photo had gone off screen and she opened their photo. She starred at it for a second or two and then she zoomed in on the guy, cutting the girl out of the photo, again staring at now just the guy for a few seconds, then exited out of the photo and continued scrolling on. She never said anything, she just went about what she was doing like it was no big deal. And maybe it wasn't, maybe there was nothing there and this was all no big deal. But it was a little hot that we had just had a great evening out and had a ton of fun, only to come back and not cap the night off with anything and see her take a brief moment to check out a guy, and who knows who else since I only watched for a brief moment.

Like I said, she seems more into this fantasy than she ever has. I am still shocked she was so ready and excited to go out dancing and having me watch her dance with someone. I have been trying to hint at that and have suggested that for years, and suddenly, just like that, I suggest it and she is overly into it. Since her night at the concert things seems to be progressing better than ever. With that, I don't know if I should at this point, but I was thinking of buying her a book that explains cuckolding a bit more. Maybe we are so far into this fantasy on our own that we dont need a book to read, but I was thinking maybe it would be good/fun to give her a book that explains it more? If so, anyone have good suggestions?

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Breaker, when you posted about being with after her overnight away, I could have sworn that her words were, "I wish Grant was STILL here", not a more innocent, "I wish Grant was here". At least that's what I remember reading. Then when you asked her if there were any guys there, she said no. That struck me as a lie at the time and I couldn't understand why you didn't press for clarification. I searched back 20 pages and could not find the post to confirm. If you know the date it happened, you can go back and double check your post.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:58 pm

JeffBingham wrote:Breaker, when you posted about being with after her overnight away, I could have sworn that her words were, "I wish Grant was STILL here", not a more innocent, "I wish Grant was here". At least that's what I remember reading. Then when you asked her if there were any guys there, she said no. That struck me as a lie at the time and I couldn't understand why you didn't press for clarification. I searched back 20 pages and could not find the post to confirm. If you know the date it happened, you can go back and double check your post.
It was on page 47 posted on July 5 and you are right it was "still here" and going back and reading that post after my recent findings was quiet the feeling. I didn't press at the time because I figured I had too many drink and misheard her, and thought since she denied any guys being there that I did mishear her since I've never had any reason to second guess her, or I completely misinterpreted it all. Now finding out there really is a guy named Grant and she follows him, it makes that entire moment surreal and makes me very curious. But now I think we are so far past bringing that moment up of her denying any guys being there. My cuck mind hopes certain things, but than my reality mind comes in and tries to give an explanation to those certain things.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Thanks for pointing me in the right place.

Dude, I can't be the only one on here who thinks that July 5 post is going to come back to you with a "How could I have missed that?" realization. Your wife wasn't the only one who commented on guys being there. One of the other girls mentioned a guy who "would have been passed out by then". You know you heard correctly. There were other guys there and if you're honest with yourself, I think you know that now. The question is why did she lie about it?

She was on the phone all day in front of you probably texting or messaging with Grant. She had to have you for sex that night because she had been with Grant there (not saying he fucked her, but there in the house with them) and was obviously smitten. Her wanting you to fuck her is a classic response from a wife feeling sexy from contact with a man she wants to be with. I remember thinking these things when I read that post the first time.

Does she have any texting apps on her phone like WhatsApp or Kik? She could very well be using a dedicated texting app for her conversations with him. Or maybe she is still just innocently still stalking him. Whatever the case, she's into him far more than she's letting on to you. Face it, she's not telling you everything at this point. So how do you want to handle this new information? Do you want to take a gamble and tell her you know about Grant? Make sure she knows she has your complete love, support, and understanding, but that you'd like her to share more of her journey with you and trust you to love and support her more than ever.

Or you could just keep up the surveillance work for awhile, checking her phone. Look through all her apps and open any you don't recognize - this could be how she's communicating with him if there's anything going on. But this could also blow up in your face if she catches you.

Exciting times for you, indeed. Keep us posted.

Jeff

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:19 am

Breaker445 wrote:I've never had any reason to second guess her, or I completely misinterpreted it all. Now finding out there really is a guy named Grant and she follows him, it makes that entire moment surreal and makes me very curious. But now I think we are so far past bringing that moment up of her denying any guys being there. My cuck mind hopes certain things, but than my reality mind comes in and tries to give an explanation to those certain things.

As others have posted, the reason she has transitioned so quickly was because she had very likely cheated with "Grant." If the outcome was increased intimacy and maintaining honesty and trust for both of you, then, more power to both of you. But, that was not what happened. It's not a good precedent for the relationship.

These kinds of relationships are already "playing with fire." And now you have added some more risks. My opinion: slow down here and getting some clarity on her current experience level would improve the relationship and intimacy.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:59 am

I'm not at all convinced that she has already fucked Grant. But he is most definitely on her mind a lot. I suspect that there has been a fair amount of flirting through a means Breaker hasn't yet discovered. And there may have been some physical contact at the overnighter with the girls, but I kind of doubt she's fucked him yet. Still, there is a lot she's keeping hidden from Breaker.

Just my opinion.

Jeff

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:47 am

JeffBingham - I think you are right. I don't think anything physical happened between them, but there was probably some flirting and my wife must have developed an interest in him in someway. It probably explains why she was in the mood so much that night when I came. It creates quiet the excitement of thoughts and feelings to think about what may have gone on, no matter how small, even if it was just a little playful flirting. The big question is why would she lie about guys being there. Because it wasn't just her that commented on guys being there, the other two women commented as well. I guess I'll continue to wait and see what develops from this, since it seems to be working well right now and she's getting much more comfortable with all this. I guess my hesitation from confronting her about that whole conversation is she gets mad at me for conjuring up something and having my fantasy lead to me not trusting her. As far as I can tell she doesn't have any of those other apps, and no discreet texting apps.

The thought of all this is just craziness to think about, and a ton of fun really. I am excited to see what comes next and what else I may find or she surprises me with.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:08 am

Hey Breaker,

You asked about a possible book to get her.

The book "Because He's Watching" by Kirsten McCurran is a very well written story about a husband and wife venturing into a cuckold situation. Check out the reviews and you will see what I mean. This is written by a woman with a woman's point of view.

There is also the same story written by man with the man's point of view. It is written by Kenny Wright and called "Ian's Obsession."

You cannot go wrong with either of these. I think these books would be better as it teaches the subject of cuckolding but is not a generic text book about the subject. Basically it should be more FUN for her.

Maybe get both and you read the man's and she reads the woman's version at the same time.

Hope that is a good idea. You know where to find the paperbacks for sale.

Good Luck!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:25 am

My wife and I have read both of these books on our Kindles. Great recommendation!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:37 am

ddriver - Thanks for those recommendations! Reading the descriptions they sound very hot!

Something interesting, so for her Instagram ever since she has had an account, her profile picture has been of her and I. She knows I don't have an Instagram account and probably knows I have no idea how to work one and may even think I don't know how to view her profile picture and her account is private so from the outside looking at it all I can see is her profile picture. Anyways, yesterday I looked at it and she has changed her profile picture to a picture of just herself. Again, she probably has no idea I am even checking it out.

So later in the day I sent her a text bringing up how we missed out on a little D/s session the other day. I gave her an option for Friday to either do a D/s session, or we go into the city for the night and I watch her dance with someone. Again surprising me she responded, "Oh Shoot!!! I'd love that but I picked up a shift Saturday morning :(. We can do the session though!" The surprising part was she once again was open to the whole dancing thing. But I excitedly replied about the D/s session, so that should be a go on Friday night, and I'll probably be caged the entire day. Unfortunately the city thing is just too far away for a one night thing where she'd have to work the next morning. But since she really seems to be open to this idea now, hopefully we will be able to do that soon.

Coincidentally with lining up with her changing her instagram profile picture, she sent me a text saying she was thinking of posting a certain photo and asked for my opinion. I replied that it would be hot if she just posted a photo of herself. She didn't reply, but I later checked her Facebook and to my delight she took my advice. Now her Facebook profile picture, which had been of us for the longest time, was just of her. The funny thing was her new profile picture had been changed for just a couple hours and already she had dozens of likes on the photo, and of course being curious I checked to see who was liking the photo. Interesting enough probably more than half of the likes at that time were from guys. Neither her instagram or facebook picture are risque photos, but they are just photos of her with full on make up and in a great conservative hot looking outfit, for me looking at the photos it just makes me go 'whoa, beautiful'.

I am looking forward to Friday night, it's scheduled to go so we have the rest of the week to get ready. To add, today before she left she was wearing these jean shorts that had a unique and bit of a sexy tease V cut on each sides of her shorts, as she was preparing for the day and checking her outfit out she said aloud to herself, "These shorts are too long." I thought to myself they were rather short shorts and the cuts on the side just added a little tease to more of her legs. But apparently they weren't short enough for her and she changed and put on even shorter jean shorts for the day. Her dressing in more sexy clothing isn't new, but it feels new with all these recent things.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Remind me again, what big city are you near?

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:32 pm

When is she going to tell you what you missed out on in Vegas?!? I’m dying to know. I have a guess but I’d rather know than guess!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 pm

Don't forget she is looking to join a new gym. You might want to buy her a dozen body sculpting sessions with a buffed, thick-cocked trainer. ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Hey!

My suggestion? Listen to her! ;-)

She's saying directly, in english, "I'm excited to have you take me out to dance with other men!" No hesitation. No qualifications. The stars have aligned and you two both want to play with the same real-life cuck scenario.

So, Job One must be to scour the local weekly for two or three good options - a C&W dance lesson with a country bar afterward, a "blues dancing" class (If she wants to dance close, this is the one for you) - to present to her to choose from. Take a cab!

Have fun!
-60d

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 am

60dCommon wrote:Hey!

My suggestion? Listen to her! ;-)

She's saying directly, in english, "I'm excited to have you take me out to dance with other men!" No hesitation. No qualifications. The stars have aligned and you two both want to play with the same real-life cuck scenario.

So, Job One must be to scour the local weekly for two or three good options - a C&W dance lesson with a country bar afterward, a "blues dancing" class (If she wants to dance close, this is the one for you) - to present to her to choose from. Take a cab!

Have fun!
This right here, you need to jump all over this and strike while the iron is hot. The door is open in this next step, take advantage of it and listen to her!!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:02 am

Yeah I am definitely working on scheduling a night to go to a nightclub. That's the type of place she has in mind is go into the city and go to a dance club. Just trying to figure out a night we can make it work with our schedules. Crazy that suddenly she's into this when my entire hope while in Vegas was to do this. Last night she asked if she was still hot, I said of course she was, but she came back with, "I know you think so, I'm not asking about what you think." I told her others think she's hot and we can certainly test that out. She just smiled and then reminded me she couldn't wait to join the new gym. We are still a member of our current gym, which is small and outdated, but our contract runs through September so she is planning on October to sign up at this new gym. She said she was going to get into real good shape. I told her she didn't need to and was already looking good, she chuckled to herself and said she knew some guys thought that but she wanted to get in better shape.

She is really excited about our D/s session on Friday night with last night she was telling me we should get our weekly shows out of the way because we won't be watching any Friday night like we typically do. I am curious if she is planning an entire evening to it because that is how she made it sound. Whatever she has in her plans, I am reminding myself that she is in control and we do what she wants.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:27 am

Otherwise, send her solo. ;)

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:17 pm

So Breaker , you saw a picture of Grant , you know what he looks like , right . The wife has no idea you know this . Let her know ASAP the night you're going dancing . I suspect that she will let Grant know some how . I think he will show up to dance with your wife , at her request . If this is the case , there's a lot more to this guy than she's letting on . He just might be the guy she's picked to cuck you with , if she hasn't already . Maybe I'm over thinking here , but , I have a feeling things are going to get very interesting for you . I wonder if Grant is a member of the gym she wants to join too . If so , she's very close to setting this up . :whip:

gpsdude
Prepubescent

Unread post by gpsdude » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:59 am

I've rear this whole story over a couple of weeks. This is a great story. I have one suggestion....

Can she join the other gym now? Just tell there was a promotion and you got a good deal by signing up before labor day. An overlapping gym membership for a month seems like a worthwhile expense given the goal.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Well amazing timing on the gym recommendations. Last night she was sorta in a funk of a mood and she brought up having to wait for the new gym. Basically long story short of our conversation was she wanted to join the gym now and didn't want to wait. She was also making comments that she needs to tone up even though I've told her numerous times she's crazy to think that and is super hot now and doesn't need any fitness. She hadn't gone to the gym we are current members of because it's small, outdated, and my guess from her comments from when she did go to the gym there weren't many lookers for that added motivation. (That last part is just my guess). I told her go ahead and join the new gym but she was hesitant because she felt it would just be wasteful spending since we still have to pay for our current one. Even though I was supportive and highly suggesting to go ahead and sign up I could tell she was politely rejecting because of the wasteful spending and I think partly felt bad that I'd be stuck paying this membership, but I knew she really wanted to join. She was also debating because this gym is really nice, but it's a little further away then some other more local gyms, but they aren't nearly as nice.

So today I surprised her. I signed her up and had everything be sent to her e-mail so she got the congratulations new member message. She was super excited and when she got home she was well out of her funk she had last night. She was very perky and happy and immediately changed into her workout clothes. I walked in and said, "Uhh I guess you're going to work out then?" She smiled brightly and said, "Yep! Figured I'd go soon, that ok?" I told her, "Of course! Have fun, I'll get dinner ready." For whatever reason this entire process has really pressed my cuck buttons. I was rock hard seeing her about to leave wearing a tank top, super short shorts and a pair of running shoes she even took the time to scrub and clean real quick. As she left I gave her a kiss and she gave me this seductive kiss back, I started to tell her "I wish..." and she finished my sentence by saying, "You wish you could come too and watch me?" Bingo. I told her yes! And she gave me a smile. I told her, "At least someone will be able to watch." And she just laughed and with great confidence walked away out the door.

She's been a member of numerous gyms, but this whole thing has felt different than any other. Maybe it's because its a little further away, and a nice gym in a nicer area. Add to it, I am not sure if I mentioned this story on here or not, but someone I sort of know, who is married, is a member of this gym and has hooked up with someone married in the parking lot after a workout. Now my wife does not know this person by any means, and although I think I did tell her about me finding out about this story awhile ago, I doubt she remembers and I never specified which gym it happened at. But really my mentioning of that now is just to paint a picture of the type of members that are going to this gym and my excitement of maybe there is a guy there with enough confidence to try.

Sounds like she enjoys the gym since she sent me a text, "SO nice!!" I'll see if they gave her a complimentary personal training session or offered her one as I know sometimes gyms offer to new members, but I am thinking as a gift to get her a package. I texted her I was cooking dinner, so there wasn't a rush and she replied, "Thanks babe!" with a flirtatious kiss emoji.

jps - I think, looking at his facebook page, Grant lives a couple hours away. But again, that is just reading his bio, whether it is currently accurate or not I don't know.

We still have our D/s session tonight, so we will see how that goes!

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Super cuck kudos to you! All of it -- listening to her and doing something about the gym sitch, taking care of things at home -- all of it.

Can't wait to hear what she cooks up for tonight. Genuinely really, really curious.

My only feedback is to be brave. Don't hold back. She can't read your mind, so if you want her to know what's in you heart and head, you have to get it out in words.

Have fun!
-60d

Back2Ohio
Trainable

Unread post by Back2Ohio » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Good job lifting her spirits! Enjoy your D/s session tonight and maybe she'll bring up what she hopes to happen at the new gym. From all your descriptions of her she sound very sexy and attractive. Any chance of sharing a picture?

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Awesome to hear about! Yes, do be brave!