progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 pm

She is waxing, and it is something she never has don before when preparing for a trip, the reason is that she is into the idea of fucking other men. I don't know whether or not it will happen this trip, but it does sound like she is ready for it to happen.

I think if you give her a lot of free solo time by the pool, she will definitely hook up.

I hope you can continue updating this thread during your Vegas trip. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Breaker445 wrote:she also surprised me with a waxing kit that she is going to use before we leave.
Just an idea: Maybe get it done by someone else with more experience as a "spa day" that includes much more pampering before the trip? That could heighten the experience for both of you.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas ! Remember , we want ALL the details !

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Maybe she will use the waxing kit on you and then have you lock that cuck cage on lol

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Hope you're settling in and the room is nice - could be someplace you remember ;-)

How are your nerves? At this point, your wife seems more prepared and relaxed for whatever comes next than you are. Just a hunch, but you might have a case of arousal exhaustion, for lack of a better term. You were on such a sustained high of cuck angst that it wasn't sustainable. For this to work, it's easier when your wife gives you occasional release. Not necessarily getting you off, but following through on the teasing. She's sexually frustrated. She has a hall pass. You almost need her to follow through to avoid these ruts. Or maybe not.

Hope you're having lots of fun, cucky and otherwise.

Keep us posted, if you can.
-60d

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:17 am

Hey,

I don't mean to dominate this thread (I am a sub, afterall! ;-) but I'm bumping anyway.

This last week was a big deal for you two, no matter what or what did not go down. How are you holding up? Feeling good? I can imagine being an emotional mess if you're now a full cuck, but I also can see feeling really off balance if the trip turned out completely vanilla. Don't know if you feel supported here, but sharing can help decompress sometimes.

Of course, I'd be lying if I claimed I wasn't hoping for a hot update!

Keep us posted.
-60d

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:51 am

Second that emotion. Aside from the being a sub part. :P Look forward to hearing from you when youre ready, breaker. Hope you're in a good place and you and your sexy wife are even more in love than before the trip, regardless what did or didn't happen.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:58 am

You should have on HOT story to tell after this trip . Even if it turned out to be her just teasing you with flirting , dancing , lite touches with another guy while you sat across the bar or pool area . Impatiently waiting for your story to be told ! Hoping it was everything the two of you wanted it to be .

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Thanks guys! I appreciate all your posts and interests, especially of support. I'll get this out of the way early so those don't need to waste their time. But unfortunately nothing came of the trip, no cucking or any of that sorts happened. Overall it was a fun trip to spend time with my wife, but I made a grave mistake on one of our nights, since I am not a big drinker, I let the lure of Vegas get the best of me and one of the nights was spent completely sick. Needless to say my wife was not happy with my immaturity and wasting most of an evening, which of course took her out of any sexy mood.

Anyways, I do appreciate the support and continued interest in this journey. I, like many of you, was hoping this trip was the capitalization of this long journey, it had that feel to it leading up to it. Selfishly without anything happening, in large part due to my stupidity, I feel bummed nothing happened. I knew there was a chance of this happening, where I built this trip up to be the big moment and to come away with nothing happening. But I guess what makes me more disappointed is it was me who ruined the best chance of anything happening, and more of a bummer was simply ruining a great night with my wife.

Regardless, there were great moments as well and overall we had a great time. Our first day there was spent mostly settling in and getting into that vacation mode, before she started getting ready for the evening we had some fun, which began with my giving her oral for many minutes before she demanded I do her. While we were doing it she told me how lucky I was to be fucking her. With that, I replied I wanted her to make me her cuckold on this trip, she replied with a long "Hmmmmmm" and an "Oh yeah baby" and a few seconds later she orgasmed. I didn't last long after she was done and afterward she started getting ready for our first night out.

While getting ready she wore her lingerie night gown type dress she got recently from the lingerie shop, she looked absolutely amazing and I took a few pictures of her. So hot to see her wearing something so sexy while getting ready to go out. Of course my cuck mind was thinking this may be what it would look like if she was getting ready for a date. Once she was done getting her hair and make up done she got dressed which was her black mini leather dress. Again I took some more pictures to save the hot image of her about to go out walking around the room in her leather skirt. After she was done getting dressed and checking herself out in the mirror she expressed to me that this outfit was for my pleasure and enjoyment, which made me feel that the second night when she'd wear her short tight sequin dress was for her pleasure and enjoyment. We went out and enjoyed some dinner and drinks and walked around, again with it being the first night we were getting into that vacation mode, and we were a bit tired from the exhausting traveling day that I figured chances were slim of anything happening on the first night. The combination of being tired and still settling in there was just no feel for any club scenes and it was more of me just getting to enjoy walking around with her in her outfit. By the time we got back to the hotel we were both too tired and passed out.

The next day she got up well before I did and went to the pool. She was going to wear her anklet to the pool so when I woke up I texted her if she was wearing something on her ankle? ;) She replied, "Oh shoot I was in a hurry leaving" she sent another text immediately after saying, "Bring it now!" I quickly got ready and met her at the pool, anklet in hand. I gave it to her and she put it on her right ankle immediately. After it was on she extended her foot and said, "This looks good." I agreed with her and told her how hot it looked. We spent most of the morning and afternoon at the pool. I know the anklet is a symbol, but I don't know how well known the anklet is to others, but it was an incredible feeling when guys would walk by and check her out and I could tell they noticed the anklet. So I'd think to myself if they knew what that meant. It was also hot walking behind her or next to her in the area and seeing people check her out and thinking do they know what the anklet means and here I am walking next to her.

The plan for the evening was she was going to wear her sequin dress and we were going to go to dinner. We ended up having lunch and some drinks at lunch, then we went back to the room. We had more drinks in the room and she was going to go back to the pool, but before going back to the pool she pulled me to the bed and started humping my leg and kissing me. She then directed me to lick her and she was incredibly wet. After a few minutes of licking she was begging for me to do her and I did as I was told and brought her to orgasm in minutes. When it was my turn I jacked off while she laid on her back and held both of her feet up to my nose and mouth. Heavenly to enjoy her feet after walking around all day.

She ended up going back to the pool, still wearing her anklet and I ended up having a few more drinks in the room. Unfortunately I ended up having way too many and passed out and was unable to go enjoy our evening. We ended up going out way late, but she wore her leather dress again. She said I didn't deserve a night out with her in her sequin dress. The next day we laid by the pool again and she asked to see my phone to look at the photos I had taken. While looking at them she said, "I should delete these, you dont deserve to have them." There was a hint of tease in her voice and in the way she said it. I begged her to not delete them and she grinned and said I better make it up to her. She went on to tell me I missed out on what would have been a great night and she had some things in mind that I really would have liked. She never elaborated what she meant or what it was, probably because she didn't feel I deserved to hear it.

We ended up walking around on our final day and we saw some club lines and I told her I would have loved to take her to a club. She laughed and said she wouldn't go with me because I would be too boring. She said she wouldn't want me there and she would go to a club with girls only. While she is telling me this, I couldn't help but notice a couple guys sitting at a bar just checking her out. One of the men tapping his buddy on the arm for him to look and I saw the other guy turn around and look at her too. The hot thing was I was sitting right next to her but they didn't seem to care. I left to use the restroom and took just a tad longer in coming back in hoping maybe one of them would build up the courage to talk to her, but no luck. She looked great though in her short jean shorts that allowed her to show off her legs.

After we got back and back into our normal routine I told her I wanted to make up for us not going out that night and suggested we go out to a nice restaurant in the city. She excitedly said that would be a great idea, so hopefully in the near future I'll be taking her out in her sequin dress. I am bummed that we didn't go out on our final night that seemed like it could have had promise, but that falls on me. It felt like too short of a trip and given it was a short trip it was just really busy. It was nice to experience Vegas, but in reality, besides the club options, I think what I took away from it was we dont need to rely on Vegas for this fantasy to become a reality. Also with her club comment, I think I need to encourage her to plan a girls trip. Also to add on that, she does have her overnight girls night out concert coming up in a couple weeks. I did notice last night, after she went to bed before I did, that she used her vibrator so something must have kept her sex drive up for wanting to use the vibrator.

Again I appreciate everyones encouragement and interest in this journey, and I apologize I dont have anything of real significance from our big trip that I thought had so much promise.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Unfortunately, you may have nixed any HW play with your sick time, but, at least she seems more willing to be seen as available, and as a HW.
Encourage her to continue wearing the anklet as a part of her everyday attire, because it is sexy, and it says to guys "I am married, but available".
On fact, the entire concept pf "Married, but available" is something she should begin to incorporate into her habitual activities.

In a way, it can be an extension of your FLR, in other words, if a GF of her's invite her to a club, or a weekend by the lake, or whatever, you would encourage her to accept, and go have fun. In fact, her fun should be foremost on your mind, and ways to enhance it. Maybe you can buy her a fitness package with a body sculpting fitness instructor, who will but her through her paces physically, get her in great shape, but would also have his hands all over her during workouts. She would like that, maybe even seduce her fitness instructor. Try to get her to feel free to play, at home, or out of town. ;)

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:38 am

I was concerned that the trip was never going to live up to your expectations. I think you didn't have a pre-arranged activity like a trip to a strip club or a swingers club, or a hookup, that her expectation and your expectation were always going to be different.

My suggestion would be to buy her some flowers, make her dinner and really pamper her. Then have her tell that you know you fucked up. Get her in bed, and start performing oral on her and haver her tell you what is the dirtiest thing that you missed out on in vegas because of your fuck up. See if you can get her to talk dirty, and see what she was thinking.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:33 am

BallSpanking - I am definitely going to encourage her to wear the anklet more, and better yet, I think she actually likes wearing it and likes the look. In fact, she went to a pool today with Jennifer and although I didn't see her leave, I notice her anklet is not where she usually keeps it. So I am curious of she wore it today with Jennifer and if she did that is a rush to think about.

Lkncouple - I think you are right about the no pre-arranged activity or talking about our expectations beforehand. I know it was suggested here to have those talks, and looking back I definitely should have, I just thought in Vegas it would have lead to the door being open more, and also being in that rut before we left I just slowed my momentum bringing up the topic. The pampering is a great idea along with the bedroom talk.

Last night I ended up going to the gym pretty late and when I left it looked like she was getting ready to go to bed and there was no hinting of anything happening in the bedroom. I asked her if she wanted to come to the gym with me and she said no and she was too tired. But while I was at the gym early on, I texted her that I needed to be her sub. She replied, "Hahaha that's good!" We had a little text conversation which lead to her talking and a little complaining about recently having late nights. I sent back to her that maybe I should set her up with a Tinder account for the late nights she keeps having ;). Her response back was a shot of energy that helped me get through the rest of my workout as I read, "Hmmm" back from her. I finished my work out and didn't hear anything else from her. When I got back, she was already asleep but I noticed in front of the mirror were several pairs of sexy heels and a couple pairs of boots, which one pair was her brown suede thigh high boots. None of those shoes were in front of the mirror before I left so I knew she was trying on outfits while I was gone. Curiously I checked her naughty box and saw her vibrator had been used. Instant excitement, because before I left she showed zero interest in doing anything and she showed that she was tired. So the fact she was trying on outfits and used her vibrator was a 180 change from when I left.

Although I know it would be extremely hot to see her flirt or dance with someone, from her previous comments all along, and her comment in Vegas about going to a club without me, I am thinking for this to become a reality I won't be there at first to see it. I think if she is going to move forward with this, it will be when she is with her girlfriend(s) out and about and having the opportunity present itself. Although I think she is becoming much more comfortable with the idea of cuckolding, I don't think, at first anyways, she sees me being there or being apart of it. Which really is fine with me, and of course the hope would be if she starts she later includes me more and more. With that, her girls night out concert she has coming up presents a great opportunity. From the day she told me she was going months ago to this concert, she knew exactly why I was excited to have her go and she enjoyably teased me with the possibilities of the night. For outfits, all I know is she is wearing a short jean skirt that has a little "V" cut in the front, but I am excited to see what the rest of her outfit is. Anyways, there is a couple weeks before this night is here, but this time I do plan on talking to her about what I hope happens and to remind her of her hall pass, so hopefully for the coming weeks we have some good conversations about it all.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Do you think she’d be receptive to getting professionally waxed before the concert? Would she consider not wearing any panties the night of the concert? Short skirt with no panties & a freshly waxed pussy would be so hot! It would certainly help you gauge how interested she really is in hooking up that night.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:00 pm

Breaker445 wrote: I am thinking for this to become a reality I won't be there at first to see it. I think if she is going to move forward with this, it will be when she is with her girlfriend(s) out and about and having the opportunity present itself.
Which, was the exact scenario with her recent girls trip. And your wife lied to you.

I don't think you missed any huge opportunity in Vegas. She is still figuring out what she's comfortable with and that will take a while.

You are supporting her exploration and that is great. I hope you aren't disappointed if she finds her own version of the fantasy.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:36 am

Pay no attention to self proclaimed experts. You are doing fine, only you know whether your relationship is in trouble, and it does not sound like it is.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:08 am

Tryn - That'd be hot, but not sure she'd go with the no panties idea. Very well could wax since she did it for our trip, and I will hint at that.

wocka - Think you are right she is still figuring things out, and I most certainly would not be disappointed if she found her own version of the fantasy. Any part of the fantasy is hot to me and actually her finding her own version would be hottest because that means it would be what she wanted the most and suddenly she is controlling the whole thing.

38kewp - I see what you are saying about the Hmmm's, and maybe that is why it intrigues me because it leaves the door open for the possibilities. Her use of the vibrator, which I get what you are saying and maybe I am thinking too much into her use of it, but my cuck mind finds it exciting that she chooses it over me quiet often. Of course my hopes are with the vibrator use is her mind drifts off to some fantasy one of those times to get to the end. The conversation you talk about, I guess we sort of have had a couple times a few months ago where she told me she'd do it and since then I've just patiently been waiting for things to move forward. I guess the reason I haven't brought up a deep conversation again lately is because I feel like she has slowly started to make moves to go forward.

BallSpanking - Thank you, I would say my wife and I's relationship over the past couple months has been the strongest it ever has been. But I do appreciate reading everyones comments, suggestions, and concerns.

So yesterday evening when she got home from the pool with Jennifer they visited for a bit while I was in the other room. Jennifer has another new guy friend and listening to their conversation it was mostly spent talking about the potential of their new relationship. My eyes went straight to my wifes ankle when she walked through the door and unfortunately no anklet was on.

This morning before we left I brought up the discussion about what the plan was for dinner tonight and if I needed to grab anything. In a very normal way my wife let me know she was going to run out this evening before she got home. I said, "Oh really?" Somewhat surprised as this was the first I heard of it. She smirked and said with this teasing tone, "Yeah and you have no idea what I'm doing." She saw my reaction which was 'WOW! That's super hot to hear' and she laughed at the fact that she got me so aroused in a simple tease, and she continued to look at me biting her lower lip and raising her eyebrows as she enjoyed seeing my arousal. I only mention this at this point because it's the first time in awhile she was the one who initiated a cuckold tease and it was all in fun and games that she enjoyed. Later I sent her a text trying to build off the fun comment from the morning saying she keeps popping into my head and she sent me back a photo of just her legs that looked like she took while sitting down, it captures part of her thighs and down to her feet, it almost looked like she snuck the photo. I of course sent back how incredibly hot that was and waiting to see if she says anything back.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:13 am

Start her a Tinder account.
She already hinted she is interested.
Present it to her as a fact. Another toy for her pleasure. ;)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Breaker445 wrote:Tryn - That'd be hot, but not sure she'd go with the no panties idea. Very well could wax since she did it for our trip, and I will hint at that.
and it was all in fun and games that she enjoyed.
Again, just an idea, maybe you suggest she get whatever mani/pedis/hair cut type self-care before the big night out with her friend so she can feel confident and perhaps a bit more care free. The general idea being showing support and express your own heightened desire for her.

It seems like you know she's figuring it out. Just be patient, protective, and supportive. Women are not wired like men and then for most American women there is so much moralistic BS they are burdened with from a young age, it takes time.

Build on the "fun and games" and share how much you desire her and support her. Your wife responds to your desire and increased intimacy, definitely not just in a PiV kind of way. You saw that in Vegas with her increase arousal.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:17 pm

BallSpanking - I may just do that, I may cash in on my options and choose the one where we do something new. It'll be spending the night surfing tinder and maybe I get to serve her while she browses.

So throughout the day we kept texting each other, keeping the momentum from this morning. I told her my goal in Vegas was to take her out in her dress and see someone flirt with her. She replied, "hahaha well". We kept texting each other all day with the general topic being about my cuckold desires while we were in Vegas. Given the seemingly reenergized cuckold talk I hurried home and cleaned things up so when she got back everything was clean. She didn't come home at her usual time and sent me a text saying, "On my way sorry!" I texted back to not rush and I wanted her to have an enjoying evening. When she finally got home she was in a very perky mood and cheerfully said, "Oh you cleaned!" She dissappeared for a bit and I found her in the bedroom in a bra and underwear checking out her phone. My thought was she must have just been trying on clothes and I caught her in between outfits. I stopped in my tracks when I saw her and she gave me a smile to let me know she saw me checking her out.

We started up a conversation and she laid on the bed still in her bra and underwear and I was frozen mesmerized by her while standing next to the bed. She made a comment that she needed to go on a diet and I told her she was crazy and did not need any sort of diet and she was incredibly hot. She grabbed her phone and started texting and raised her feet up to my chest and chin. I leaned in a bit to get my face closer to her feet, and like accepting my move, she raised her feet up to meet my face. I started kissing and smelling her feet while she was on her phone. I don't know who she was texting, probably a friend, but it was super hot to be worshipping her feet while she was on the phone and it all seemed like a no big deal. After a bit she sat up and sat with one leg crossed and the other knee up, I went from standing to on my knees at the edge of the bed and continue enjoying her feet. My kissing went from her feet to her legs and when I got to a certain point on her thighs she wrapped her legs around my head and held my face in her crotch area. The scent was incredible and I kissed her through her underwear. I couldn't believe she was making this happen. I looked up at her and saw she was still on her phone, as if no big deal, and she had this smirk. I was hoping maybe I'd get a early evening delight, but she unwrapped her legs to let me go. I stood up and she raised her feet again toward my face letting me know she still wanted me to enjoy her feet. We continued a normal conversation which was quiet exciting because here I was just kissing and deeply sniffing her feet and having a normal conversation.

I reminded her that I still had to choose one of the options from her list. She laughed and said, "Oh!" Then she dropped a surprise on me, that made my stomach sink on first reaction. She told me this weekend she was going on another girls overnigther. She must have seen my first reaction because she gave me a chuckle and a sad face and said, "Awww what?" I told her I'd just miss her and felt like she had just had a girls overnighter. She kept her smile and said she knew but she forgot about these plans and couldn't back out, apparently it's some sort of wedding shower. I kept giving her feet light kisses as she tried to express the 'aww I'm sorry' attitude. Although I was coming around to the arousal of her going to another girls overnighter, she told me who's shower it was and who was all going to be there. Besides Jennifer none of the women are a wild bunch, in fact they are very conservative (I know the conservative women are going because my wife spoke with one on speaker phone later and they were talking about it). She got up and gave me a light kiss and said we'd still have fun nights this week.

A little later she came to me and told me, "Tomorrow you can clean the toilets" I shot her a look and said, "Oh! yes ma'am!" She gave me this super sexy smile and walked away. So given the way things have been going today, if the opportunity arises tonight I may suggest the 'lets play around with the Tinder app' and it'll be me cashing in on her list of trying something new.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:10 am

Ok so last night went up and down. We did our usual lounging on the couch, preparing myself for later I even took care of myself before the night started. I let her know I had taken care of myself while using a picture of her and she liked hearing that. I told her I was looking forward to massaging her feet tonight and she replied with a huge smile, "Good! I love that." So of course once we got settled down I rubbed her feet and she even positioned her feet so that while I was rubbing them they were inches from my face, and if one wasn't getting attention she'd place it against my cheek. From time to time I would take a moment to deeply sniff them, each time pushing the time limit longer and longer to see if she'd pull them away and tell me I had enough, but to my delight she never did. She'd sometimes even push her foot into my nose while I was sniffing them. It was a very enjoyable experience.

The night was going good, we both did have some drinks as well so I think that helped with some liquid courage, maybe for both of us, but I took her phone to look at it and she asked what I was doing. I told her I was hoping to see she had Tinder on her phone. She laughed and said she did not have it on her phone. My stomach filled with butterflies as I knew exactly what I was about to ask and I was nervous about her reply. I brought up the list of options she gave me and with trying something new, I told her I wanted to worship her as she browsed Tinder. She pondered for a bit, raised her eyebrows at me like to give me this, 'are you sure?' look and she gently took her foot and placed it on my forehead giving me a slight push and told me I was a naughty boy. Then she bit her lower lip and said "Ok, set it up." My vision went blurry for a second and a rush of adrenaline came over me. My heart rate must have elevated like I had just ran a race and my palms began to sweat. I couldn't believe it and was very excited for what fun layed ahead. She gave me her phone and I quickly brought up Tinder to get going. Then came the roadblock, it required a facebook account. She said no way to signing up if it required facebook and I agreed with her. I did a search to see if there was any way to be descreet even with the facebook account and although I found instructions we both felt we didn't want to give it a try just in case. So with Tinder out I held on hope to look for another app that didn't require facebook, but in the midst of that she told me she wanted to go to the bedroom.

We went to bed and unfortunately my lack of stamina creeped back up. It had actually been awhile since I had stamina issues, and I thought I'd have no problem since I had already taken care of myself earlier, but I think the thoughts of that entire day and evening just crept into my mind and it was hard to hold back. Almost immediately I had to stop and told her I should get a condom on which she said was a good idea, but then it didn't take long for that to not work. She was very frustrated by it all and told me, "Just fuck me!" Trying to buy time I gave her oral, but she kept demanding I fuck her. I'd try but since I was so focused on holding back from ending early I was not as hard and she told me my dick wasn't big enough and let me know I wasn't hard. Of course that talk from her, even though it wasn't meant to be in a teasing sexual way, was very hot for me to hear because it was real and I guess humiliating? Whatever it was her frustrating talking down to me and my performance was hot, but it most certainly wasn't meant for that. So I told her my issues, that my focus was to last so I had troubles being hard, but if I went hard I'd end in seconds. I kept trying, but she told me she couldn't fuck a small dick. Again most certainly not meant to be hot in anyway, but it was very hot to hear. Since it wasn't working out she told me it was enough and to go jack off on my own somewhere. It had been awhile since I had stamina issues, but what's frustrating about it is she thinks I have control over how long I last and I try to tell her I have no control over it. I told her next time I would just have to relieve myself closer to when we do it, but then the problem is I am not hard enough for her. Defeated I walked out of the room.

This morning I was preparing myself for her to still be frustrated and upset with me, but surprisnigly she was upbeat and in a good mood. A little off the topic of this post, but one change I've noticed in her recently is her openness to me to acknowledge other men being attractive or hot. She will in everyday conversation, or when we are out and about will make comments about other men. Sometimes they are subtle comments and it's never in a way to purposefully tease me or get me excited, it is just nonchalantly. Inside it drives me crazy and does excite me, but since she isn't saying them in a way to tease me or make me aroused I don't really know how to respond other than to listen and agree with her. But this is something new because she'd rarely express these things with me in the past.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Just setup a new Facebook page for her that doesn’t have anything tying it to her. A fake Facebook page if you will. Then tie the Tinder account to the fake Facebook account.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:51 pm

Tryn wrote:Just setup a new Facebook page for her that doesn’t have anything tying it to her. A fake Facebook page if you will. Then tie the Tinder account to the fake Facebook account.
This should work with a fake name, age, etc. To add, choose a different town than you live in and lock down the security settings on the Facebook account. You can even choose a city halfway across the country as a location for initial tinder flirting to put her at ease in case she is worried about people she knows coming across her picture.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Thanks guys! I was going to bring all this up to her last night but the day and night just became too busy and for me it didn't lend anytime to that sort of fun. Although I was tired and not really in the mood, that didn't stop her from pushing her feet onto me while we were watching TV on the couch. If I didn't pay attention to her feet she'd remind me to pay attention to them by pushing them either into my hand for a massage or close to my face for a sniff and kiss. And after she had worked all day it was hard to not notice them near my nose. She eventually got tired and we both went to bed. This morning she came up to me and mockingly said, "Awww you cleaned so well last night and cleaned the toilets but didn't get anything." I told her I knew that but in a way that was hot within itself to not get any after all that work. She gave me the confident, 'oh I know' response.

Unfortunately for me her overnighter turned into a two night deal. Some of the women were heading out today and she had the opportunity to ride with them instead of driving so she went with them. I was hoping tonight I would have been able to bring back up the tinder fun and how exciting it would have been to know the app was still on her phone when she was gone, but unfortunately we never got to it. I am hoping for some teasing texts from her, part of me keeps imagining that even though most of the group is a conservative bunch, that she and Jennifer are able to have a conversation about the guys Jennifer is seeing.

So I'll add this here for a small update. We had a little text conversation last night about missing each other, etc. I told her I was sitting on the couch and wasn't getting to enjoy the sligh scent of her feet near me and she replied, "Babes!!!!" Followed by, "I wish!" Then I went on telling her I knew how the night would go, me sitting there hoping the night was the night she'd tell me there was progress in the cuckold fantasy, it probably wouldn't, and I'd wait to see if tomorrow was the day. Then if I was lucky we'd go to bed where I'd try my hardest to last a couple minutes. She replied, "Hahahaha is that what you do?" Since there was sort of two parts to my text, one with cuckolding and two with lasting I asked her "What?" She texted back, "Well since I haven't done it yet and you hope there's progress" I texted back to her that I always hoped to hear some progress. She responded with, "I love you" Which was one of those texts that you wish you could hear or see how they said it. I texted back 'I love you too!' Maybe 30 minutes passed before I heard from her again where she said, "Goodnight baby" and I texted back goodnight. She sent back, "I wish you were here......I love you" I sent back "Me too!" knowing what the 'wish you were here....' meant.

Today I woke up to an early text from her excitedly telling me good morning and what she had planned for the day. I always am hopeful for some good texts while she's away so I am hoping there is some build off from last nights texts. Maybe it's not portrayed in the post, but the texts we exchanged last night really felt like it was a conversation that moved the needle forward a bit.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:53 am

Breaker445 wrote: Today I woke up to an early text from her excitedly telling me good morning and what she had planned for the day. I always am hopeful for some good texts while she's away so I am hoping there is some build off from last nights texts. Maybe it's not portrayed in the post, but the texts we exchanged last night really felt like it was a conversation that moved the needle forward a bit.
Share with her how this increases your desire for her and increases the intimacy of the relationship. Maybe it's just me, but, often there's an assumption those feelings are coming across, particularly with texts. Try to make it pretty obvious in a caring, supportive way.

She is trying many new things that are risky for her in many ways. Support her and communicate your feelings with your wonderful partner.

Best wishes to both of you.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Hey - noticed your thread had scrolled off my screen again, so figured I'd check in.

If the rest of your texting and talking over the weekend compared with the way it started, I can't wait to hear the update.
-60d