progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm

"Weird fetish" is not a complimentary assessment. :cry:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:19 am

Can you give us the title and author of the book please. It sounds interesting.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Last night I asked her if the book was something I should read too or if she wanted me to read it and she said she thought it would be a good idea if I read it as well. I told her I was excited to know what it was about and she replied it would be good for me to read too. I asked her what it was like and asked if it made me look weird or if it is embarrassing I bought it and she was turned off by it. She said no not at all and she wasn't turned off, but that it would be easier to explain when I read it. The conversation happened pretty late so we went to bed almost right after the conversation.

This morning I got up fairly early to go to the gym and get some errands done. I got home just in time before she left for work, like as I am coming into the door she is just about to walk out. Before I could even say hi, or really just put my keys down she said, "You'll like my pants." I gathered what she told me and I looked down at her legs. I blurted out, "Whoa!!" I didn't even mean to say anything, I was so genuinely surprised it just came out. She was wearing faux leather shiny leggings. My wife has a pair of leather pants and a this pair of faux leather shiny leggings. She has only ever wore these two pants out on dates she and I go on, and it usually comes with me asking her with a please to wear them.

She laughed at my reaction and what an ultimate tease because I only got about a minute to enjoy the sight before she had to leave. Again, with her only wearing those pants out on dates she and I go on and I usually always have to ask her pretty please to wear them out on the date, it was so hot to see that she chose to wear those pants out and wear them out without me. There may be absolutely zero meaning behind the outfit she chose, but it was way hot to know she's wearing something out that is super sexy and has only ever worn them for me.

After she left I went to the kitchen and there on the counter, in the open, was the book. It had been in her nightstand so I knew exactly what this meant, which was she left the book out for me to read while she was gone. It was very exciting and hot and I sent her a text telling her that I saw the book and was going to read it. She replied "Hahah ok!!"

I am sure we will have a conversation about the book tonight which I am looking forward to.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:54 am

When she got home, I don't know if it was her knowing I read the book, or simply the presence she had walking in with her faux leather leggings, but I immediately catered to whatever she wanted. She even told me soon after she got home to make her coffee, with no please or thank you. She sat on the couch and I gave her a little foot massage as she relaxed. As the evening went on I told her I read the book and she excitedly asked, "What did you think!?" I told her I really liked it. I asked her what she liked about it and she said, "I like the idea of bossing you around more."

In the book there is suggestions on how to get your submissive to do things asked, one of which is making a list of chores for the sub to do and that he must complete and if he doesn't complete the tasks then he is punished. I told her she should make me a list of things for me to do and she immediately smiled and she got this look on her face like the wheels were turning in her head with ideas. She didn't waste time to start running off chores I needed to do. I told her I was willing to do anything she wanted she just needed to write it down. She was all on board with it and since this was last night I am anxiously awaiting to see what the list consists of today when she makes it.

I brought up to her that the book talks about making punishments the submissive actually dislikes as to not encourage mistakes. So for instance, I don't do a chore correctly as she likes, or don't get a chore done, don't make me lick her boots, or feet or anything that I would like, but are perceived to be a punishment. Instead, the punishments are actually things I wouldn't like to. I even suggested to her that if I do something correctly or as told I could be rewarded with licking her boots or feet since. She smirked full knowing the power she has been granted and told me, "I'll decide what your rewards are."

Along with her saying she liked a lot of what the book had to offer she brought up again she didn't like the part about if you don't do everything your submissive is into he very well may look elsewhere for it. Like I posted before I didn't go in depth the first time she brought this up because I was worried she was referring to the cuckold fantasy. But she elaborated more on what she meant. First, I told her that would never happen in that it wouldn't be at all what I'd be looking for because it wouldn't be the same because as a sub I love her and want to serve her. But what she meant about the submissive looking elsewhere was more about them looking elsewhere and hiring a dominatrix if he wasn't getting fully dominated like full on Dom stuff. Inside I was relieved she wasn't referring to cuckolding at all, but just over the top Dom acts. I reiterated to her that I would never do that and again explained how I only want to serve her and the reasons some of the actions are so hot is because of my love for her and wanting to serve only her. She smiled at my explanation and added, "I think I do a pretty good job anyways." I told her she most certainly did.

We lounged on the couch and she gave me her feet to massage. We got caught up in a show where she openly told me one of the characters was hot. She told me in all seriousness, and again I think without trying to get a reaction from me she said, "Wow I don't know what it is about him, but he looks so incredibly hot right now. I like that." Well she got a reaction from me as I shot her a quick look and she looked at me and asked with a laugh, "You liked hearing that!?!?" I told her I did and she asked with a smile, "You liked me telling you I found another guy hot?" I again told her I did and she checked to see if I really did but rubbing her foot on my crotch and felt my hardness. She smiled, laughed and said, "Oh my gosh you did!!" I just smiled back at her.

She does seem to enjoy the FLR concept. She's been doing little commanding things like telling me to turn on a light or to clean something up in a way of not asking but just telling me to do it. It's almost like she is subconsciously doing it and it is hot.

This morning she was sitting in the kitchen on her phone and I went to give her a kiss. I don't think she knew I was walking toward her because as soon as she realized I was getting close she tried to be sneaky and held her phone close to her chest to hide the screen from my view and as I went in for a kiss, I noticed while she held her phone close to her chest, I saw her thumb hit the button on her phone, which made me think she was closing out whatever window she had open.

Overall with the cuckold fantasy, she sometimes says things that make me think it wont progress anymore, then sometimes she says or does things that make me think it will progress more with time and patience. After last nights conversations it just had this feel that down the road it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for something to happen someday. Especially if she continues to embrace this FLR.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:14 am

There’s a number of things that point to something already has happened and likely is happening. It sounds to me that she knows she can play but I don’t recall you having told her that you want her to disclose it to you. Maybe you don’t want to know? You’ve given her permission to do exactly what she wants, when she wants, so maybe she is. If she isn’t aware that she’s supposed to disclose it to you, her sense of freedom may make her inclined to believe she doesn’t have to share it with you. Again, maybe you don’t want her to but maybe you do. I just feel that she likely is and isn’t telling you because she doesn’t think she needs to. Do you want her to disclose things to you or do you want her to keep it from you? In my opinion if you want disclosure you better communicate that to her soon.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:54 am

Tryn wrote:There’s a number of things that point to something already has happened and likely is happening. It sounds to me that she knows she can play but I don’t recall you having told her that you want her to disclose it to you. Maybe you don’t want to know? You’ve given her permission to do exactly what she wants, when she wants, so maybe she is. If she isn’t aware that she’s supposed to disclose it to you, her sense of freedom may make her inclined to believe she doesn’t have to share it with you. Again, maybe you don’t want her to but maybe you do. I just feel that she likely is and isn’t telling you because she doesn’t think she needs to. Do you want her to disclose things to you or do you want her to keep it from you? In my opinion if you want disclosure you better communicate that to her soon.
I do not think anything has happened because when we do talk about the fantasy she is still trying to understand how I would be OK with it. Also, she knows how much it turns me on and how big of a fantasy it is for me that I think if she was doing something she'd tell me, or at the very least really tease me about it to gauge how I would react or how serious I am about it. Such as telling me she was going on a date with someone, (maybe instead she is going out to dinner with a girlfriend but, makes me believe its another guy). I jus think she'd be more playing with the idea if she was doing it for real to see how I reacted.

I have asked her if she did it would she want me there to watch or not there and she told me she would want me there.

She did leave today and set out a couple things for me to do. She told me before she left, "I expect this...." and listed a few things. With the look she gave me when she told me what she expected and before she left I knew she was enjoying it.

cuckoldfan
Virgin

Unread post by cuckoldfan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Wonderful Breaker just wonderful. It appears that what you want she is ready to require of you. As for being cuckolded all that you are sharing is pointing heavily in that direction.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 pm

I'm enjoying this thread!

I think you should ask her about why she's concealing things, especially since it's a change in behavior. Could it be that she's cheating on you, but doesn't want to be open about it because she's not sure if you're sincere about being into it? I can understand how you are excited by the uncertainty of whether she's cheating (even if you don't really think she is), but I think it's important to know -- both for the sake of trust in your relationship, and because it's hotter if you know she's going out to get laid.

About the FLR: You're both into it, which is great. But it's not cuckolding. Are you steering your fetish towards something more acceptable to her (which would be great)? If cuckolding is what really floats your boat, I think *subtly* encouraging her to attract the attention of other men, flirt, or whatever, would be more exciting for you (and be more likely to yield results). In my experience, these things often happen by repeatedly taking bigger and bigger risks, because the risks are exciting, until you fall over the edge.

She loves to look sexy and loves to go out. Why aren't you doing that more? You could put yourselves in situations where she gets to be appreciated by other men and, maybe, flirts with them a little. If that leads to more flirting, you'll find yourselves going down the slippery slope.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:49 pm

larryt wrote:I'm enjoying this thread!

I think you should ask her about why she's concealing things, especially since it's a change in behavior. Could it be that she's cheating on you, but doesn't want to be open about it because she's not sure if you're sincere about being into it? I can understand how you are excited by the uncertainty of whether she's cheating (even if you don't really think she is), but I think it's important to know -- both for the sake of trust in your relationship, and because it's hotter if you know she's going out to get laid.

About the FLR: You're both into it, which is great. But it's not cuckolding. Are you steering your fetish towards something more acceptable to her (which would be great)? If cuckolding is what really floats your boat, I think *subtly* encouraging her to attract the attention of other men, flirt, or whatever, would be more exciting for you (and be more likely to yield results). In my experience, these things often happen by repeatedly taking bigger and bigger risks, because the risks are exciting, until you fall over the edge.

She loves to look sexy and loves to go out. Why aren't you doing that more? You could put yourselves in situations where she gets to be appreciated by other men and, maybe, flirts with them a little. If that leads to more flirting, you'll find yourselves going down the slippery slope.
Thanks! I haven't asked her about why she is concealing some things because, well, I am fairly certain nothing is going on, and if I bring it up that's a pretty big thing to put out in the open that could get a really bad response. What I could start doing is when she does try and conceal things, like hiding her phone screen, or when she gets a text message, I could tease "You talking to your boyfriend?" Type of thing and see what her response is.

You are right the FLR is not cuckolding, but I guess my hope is since she is into it, maybe it leads to cuckolding in the future as she starts to get more comfortable with the FLR and confident with what she can do. It's exciting that she is into the FLR and a surprise to me.

We don't go out as often just because our schedules are rather busy and the evenings are hectic. I wish we could because I think you are right, the more we go out and the more she is in that sort of environment the better chances are she has the opportunity to flirt or be approached more. With that said, this upcoming weekend we are going out with a group of friends and it may end up being a Halloween party which would be great because she would likely being wearing a sexy costume that would certainly get looks.

On another note, she hasn't used her new toy yet so I have been thinking about a way to introduce it. I've thought of when I am away to text her that we are having a threesome that night, and tell her I got it planned out that someone is coming over. She will probably know it's fake, but I could play it up the entire day like this is actually happening. Maybe I could get lucky and to my surprise if I take initiative of having another "male" over she likes the idea or at least likes the fantasy of it and plays along. Then when we are getting into the mood introduce the other person as her toy.

So far she has been gone all day and I've been busy getting my chores done.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Thanks! I haven't asked her about why she is concealing some things because, well, I am fairly certain nothing is going on, and if I bring it up that's a pretty big thing to put out in the open that could get a really bad response. What I could start doing is when she does try and conceal things, like hiding her phone screen, or when she gets a text message, I could tease "You talking to your boyfriend?" Type of thing and see what her response is.
It makes sense that you don't want to make an accusation. I think joking about it, somehow, just to show that you noticed might be a good idea.
You are right the FLR is not cuckolding, but I guess my hope is since she is into it, maybe it leads to cuckolding in the future as she starts to get more comfortable with the FLR and confident with what she can do. It's exciting that she is into the FLR and a surprise to me.
Plus, you both seem to enjoy it on its own merits, so that's great. Maybe making the rewards/punishments sexual sometimes? It seems to me that you shouldn't get laid unless you've done a good job, maybe for a somewhat lengthy period. Or you should have to do something especially onerous if you want sex. Maybe, if you disappoint her, you should have to do a hell of a lot of chores to try to make up for it, too.

You could bring up the concept in a joking way: "If I do X, can I get laid?"
We don't go out as often just because our schedules are rather busy and the evenings are hectic. I wish we could because I think you are right, the more we go out and the more she is in that sort of environment the better chances are she has the opportunity to flirt or be approached more. With that said, this upcoming weekend we are going out with a group of friends and it may end up being a Halloween party which would be great because she would likely being wearing a sexy costume that would certainly get looks.
Halloween sounds excellent! You'll need to find the right balance between encouraging her not to be inhibited but not pressuring her. I look forward to hearing about it!

Secretfantasy16
Experienced

Unread post by Secretfantasy16 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Do you have a thing for leather/latex aswell? I do and my wife has said she’s going to wear leather leggings to tease a neighbour of ours I’ve always fantasised about her being with. I find it extremely sexy that she’s using something she knows I find incredibly hot To turn on another guy. I’m sure your feeling something similar!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Secretfantasy16 wrote:Do you have a thing for leather/latex aswell? I do and my wife has said she’s going to wear leather leggings to tease a neighbour of ours I’ve always fantasised about her being with. I find it extremely sexy that she’s using something she knows I find incredibly hot To turn on another guy. I’m sure your feeling something similar!
Yes I do and what you describe feeling there is similar to how I felt when she left yesterday. Granted I don't think it was to purposefully tease someone else (that is hot) but it was hot to know she was wearing a pair of pants that I find very sexy and she knows I have a thing for and she wore them out without me. But what I bolded in your post would be extremely hot that I wish she would do!

She got home and my chores were done and I also made her dinner, which was part of my chores. She definitely was happy I made her dinner, but I didn't do one of the things she wanted done properly, so I don't know what that means. I also cleaned up dinner and did all the dishes. One thing I found rather hot was I did not get one "Thank you". Really made it feel like everything I did was because she told me she expected it from me and it was my job. She did mention it made her happy that I did everything, which made me think she is really starting to like this and sees the potential.

watchinu
Trainable

Unread post by watchinu » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:56 am

Love the developments- someone tell
Me what “FLR” means... ;)- thanks

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:48 am

watchinu wrote:Love the developments- someone tell
Me what “FLR” means... ;)- thanks
Female Led Relationship

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:11 am

I love this story, and I've been watching it with great interest. Thank you for sharing, and please do continue.

I have some comments, I hope you don't mind. I would suggest working on the communication with her, as a couple I think that's really important. There is enough in what you've shared to make this an important step:
- make up for the gym (shouldn't she be dripping sweat on a tread mill?)
- hidden phone (my wife did the same)
- the latex experience

What I did wrong

I know when I started out with my wife, I did the same as you; telling her it was hot to sleep with another. Really encouraging - or perhaps as she would say at times, pushing. She changed her passwords, and started hiding her phone too. I discovered she had created a new email address, and a profile on an adult dating site.

I was gutted. We had a row. Overall we got over it, and well that story is for a thread on its own. But my key take away was this... I was telling her what I wanted, but not listening to what she wanted. So I started asking, getting her to talk fantasies about it, when I found out she was really attracted to a guy in her office. The hidden account wasn't hidden any longer and i got to see what was going on.

She was getting turned on by what I was "pushing", but there was no channel she felt confident enough for her to tell me what she was doing or wanting. By having that conversation and giving her the confidence to share, she started telling me more.

I don't know about you; but I'd rather have her tell me than hide it. In fact nothing gets me more aroused when i know that she's turning me down and picking another; and hearing the details after. Oh dear lord.... that's the best.

Anyway, before I get carried away myself; maybe trying to get her to talk more about who she'd like to sleep with (if anyone), or what fantasies she has (3 sum... FMM etc)...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:48 am

mick_flow wrote:I love this story, and I've been watching it with great interest. Thank you for sharing, and please do continue.

I have some comments, I hope you don't mind. I would suggest working on the communication with her, as a couple I think that's really important. There is enough in what you've shared to make this an important step:
- the latex experience

What I did wrong

I know when I started out with my wife, I did the same as you; telling her it was hot to sleep with another. Really encouraging - or perhaps as she would say at times, pushing. She changed her passwords, and started hiding her phone too. I discovered she had created a new email address, and a profile on an adult dating site.

I was gutted. We had a row. Overall we got over it, and well that story is for a thread on its own. But my key take away was this... I was telling her what I wanted, but not listening to what she wanted. So I started asking, getting her to talk fantasies about it, when I found out she was really attracted to a guy in her office. The hidden account wasn't hidden any longer and i got to see what was going on.

She was getting turned on by what I was "pushing", but there was no channel she felt confident enough for her to tell me what she was doing or wanting. By having that conversation and giving her the confidence to share, she started telling me more.

I don't know about you; but I'd rather have her tell me than hide it. In fact nothing gets me more aroused when i know that she's turning me down and picking another; and hearing the details after. Oh dear lord.... that's the best.

Anyway, before I get carried away myself; maybe trying to get her to talk more about who she'd like to sleep with (if anyone), or what fantasies she has (3 sum... FMM etc)...
Thanks for your interest and input. I have asked her what her fantasies are and she really hasn't told me any, she came up with a generic response that she doesn't think about anything or if she does its a certain act and not really a storyline or anything she plays out in her head. I have a hard time believing it, but she hasn't opened up at all about her own fantasies, but I wish she would. Like when I've asked her to tell me what she thinks about when she uses her toys she says either Nothing or she will say she imagines one particular act.

Last night I only hinted at maybe getting lucky and she quickly said, "Not tonight". She added that she thinks we do it more then normal couples who have been married as long as us. I would say on average it's 2 maybe 3 times a week I get lucky. In fact right before I went to bed and I gave her a kiss good night she grabbed my crotch and with a smile said, "Goodnight, none tonight." Playing off that she thinks I get enough each week.

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
mick_flow wrote:I love this story, and I've been watching it with great interest. Thank you for sharing, and please do continue.

- the latex experience

What I did wrong

Thanks for your interest and input. I have asked her what her fantasies are and she really hasn't told me any, she came up with a generic response that she doesn't think about anything or if she does its a certain act and not really a storyline or anything she plays out in her head. I have a hard time believing it, but she hasn't opened up at all about her own fantasies, but I wish she would. Like when I've asked her to tell me what she thinks about when she uses her toys she says either Nothing or she will say she imagines one particular act.

Last night I only hinted at maybe getting lucky and she quickly said, "Not tonight". She added that she thinks we do it more then normal couples who have been married as long as us. I would say on average it's 2 maybe 3 times a week I get lucky. In fact right before I went to bed and I gave her a kiss good night she grabbed my crotch and with a smile said, "Goodnight, none tonight." Playing off that she thinks I get enough each week.
Interesting that you didn't answer what mick_flow was really asking. You know your wife better than any of us but your posts the last couple of weeks is describing a wife that is already cheating, so I guess she is already living her fantasy it's just that you have not been invited to show yet.

You have written what maybe a very good story bit if it is reality I suggest cut the creeping around the subject and ask your wife if she already has your replacement.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:57 pm

FWIW, I agree with the previous two comments -- getting her (potential) infidelity out into the open is really important. The longer she goes without telling you, the more difficult it can be to get back on track.

In my case, my ex wife began fucking other men pretty openly while refusing to discuss it with me. Things advanced pretty quickly to her having guys over with me at home, but banished to a far corner of the house. Aside from telling me that at least one partner was an acquaintance of mine, and that she came from his/their mouth(s) and his/their cock(s), she refused to discuss it. I'd get to eat her after some dates. After she went back on birth control, that meant creampie cleanup too (surprisingly little cum, even as little as 15 minutes afterward).

I loved her dating. I loved knowing she was getting the sex she wanted from a guy or guys who had what she needed. I loved that she had the confidence to just take it without asking me. I also loved my increasingly submissive role in our sex life -- condoms for me, and only submissive positions when I was allowed inside her (the amazon position was a revelation), mostly limited to giving her oral, occasional tribbing/pegging, lots of foot rubs and licking.

BUT, the longer she went on fucking around without letting me in, the more it felt like some weird gas-lighting mind game. The sexual humiliation and denial began to feel more like pure sadism. I began to withdraw, and she lost interest in extracurricular hook-ups, and it took us ages to trust each other enough to get back to anything like a normal sex life. She did eventually resume taking a more dominant role, sexually, but I have to believe our cuckolding experience could have been much more satisfying if I'd been more assertive about needing to know much more detail from the outset. Who knows, maybe if we'd got that right, the increased intimacy and improved communication might have helped us get through the other issues that eventually lead to our break up.
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Even though it may seem like she is doing something without my knowledge with what I post, part of me wonders if it is more of my bias thought of wishing something was going on that I contort what is actually happening. The latex smell and taste was certainly something that is a mystery to me, but I tend to wonder if the other things are me just blowing them out of proportion of what is really going on.

The main reason I don't think she is cheating is because there has been no real mention of it. Knowing how much I enjoy the fantasy I would just think she would play along a little more to test the waters to see if it was something to tell me about or not. And when we do talk about cuckolding and I am straight forward with her, she gives me an answer that makes me think she won't do it and may not like the idea.

The other thing is I am the only person my wife has been with, which makes me think if she was cheating she would be making many more blunders or mistakes for me to catch her.

Finally, going back to she knows my fantasies, she knows my submissive role, I just think she'd be more open and teasing me more often about other men to see my true reaction.

I just feel like if I were to talk to her about it actually happening, that she is currently cheating, I would need more proof that something is happening. Right now I feel like I could just be over thinking it and over hoping it.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:44 pm

I should add that my wife also had a hard time talking about her fantasies, so I guess it's not too surprising that she didn't want to discuss her actual infidelity. We did have some luck talking about things in bed, especially when the session was focussed exclusively on her.

I'd warm a few of her toys in a heating pad, and after a nice rubdown, starting with her feet, I'd lick her and stroke her with a toy while we talked about what she wanted. Like your wife (I'm guessing, based on what you've written), my ex was a natural top with me, but with a deep sub streak for the right guys. Maybe you can offer her oral tonight, and take the opportunity to introduce the new toy and some prolonged teasing and talking. Stay calm. Wait a beat after she responds to each question so you can remember to gently encourage her to continue to reveal more. You might (probably should?) bring up tasting latex on her pussy. You could tell her it was hot -- wondering if she'd used a condom on her toy, or if maybe she'd fucked a guy from the gym. Get her talking, if you can.

Good luck!
-60d

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Breaker445 wrote:Even though it may seem like she is doing something without my knowledge with what I post, part of me wonders if it is more of my bias thought of wishing something was going on that I contort what is actually happening. The latex smell and taste was certainly something that is a mystery to me, but I tend to wonder if the other things are me just blowing them out of proportion of what is really going on.

The main reason I don't think she is cheating is because there has been no real mention of it. Knowing how much I enjoy the fantasy I would just think she would play along a little more to test the waters to see if it was something to tell me about or not. And when we do talk about cuckolding and I am straight forward with her, she gives me an answer that makes me think she won't do it and may not like the idea.

The other thing is I am the only person my wife has been with, which makes me think if she was cheating she would be making many more blunders or mistakes for me to catch her.

Finally, going back to she knows my fantasies, she knows my submissive role, I just think she'd be more open and teasing me more often about other men to see my true reaction.

I just feel like if I were to talk to her about it actually happening, that she is currently cheating, I would need more proof that something is happening. Right now I feel like I could just be over thinking it and over hoping it.
You make what are possibly good points but when you mention her negative view on cuckolding you, her gym partner may be an exit affair. Bury your head in the sand at your peril.

arthur1705
Prepubescent

Unread post by arthur1705 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:00 am

Buddy, you should try to ask her "if you can show some sexy pictures of her to a friend of you to show him how sexy she is". That worked very nice with me and my GF got very excited with the idea.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Keep on doing what you are doing, it's great! If people's thoughts ring true then maybe you can benefit from them, if not then no need to second guess yourself.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Well since many have brought up the possibility of her already cheating, I've tried to keep more of a track of what is going on and see if there are any more signs. I will say there are some things make me wonder, but again, I am not sure if these are things I am blowing out of proportion because I am wanting something to be found. She always has her phone on her and is always looking at it, so the rare chances I see it laying in attended I try to get a quick peek at what may be on it. I swiftly look through the text messages and recent call list and never see anything. I can't get into her social media accounts because I simply usually don't have enough time to look into it because I don't know how they all work and where to go to get messages. Usually I only have enough time to take a quick glance at texts and phone book. But neither of revealed anything. But something she did yesterday really caught my eye, she went into the bathroom for a few minutes and when she walked out she had her phone in her hand. I don't think she has ever taken her phone into the bathroom with her. An exciting thing though is getting those few seconds to quickly glance at her phone and the thought of "What if i find something?" I get this exciting pit filling in my stomach.

A couple things that have happened. The other night we were lounging on the couch after she had just got done with the gym. We were watching TV and she placed her feet in my lap and I did as I usually do and gave her a foot massage. Well since she just got done with the gym and I had been massaging her feet I couldn't resist to find out if her scent of her feet were on my hands so I gave my hand a smell. She caught me and with a smile said, "I saw that!" I asked her what and she said, "You smelled your hand after rubbing my feet, they probably smell really bad." I told her I didn't really smell anything. She kept a smile and told me I was a naught boy. I took the conversation telling her I'd like if her feet smelled "bad" and would enjoy smelling them. She replied, "I know you would, you'd do anything for me."

As we hung out she brought up that she liked how much I've been helping out with the chores and I told her I liked doing them. She said she knew I liked it because she was telling me to do it, but that she didn't mind that at all. While we were hanging out and talking some low budget movie on TV was playing on the TV. One of the scenes had the man sneaking off from his wife and going to a motel room to meet another woman. My wife says, "That's kinda hot." I asked her what was and she said, "Meeting up with a lower in some motel room." I was secretly pleased with hearing her say that and wanted to express my excitement, but held back and just let what she said to sink in.

We ended up having sex that night and we both orgasmed at the same time. Afterward she said, "Nice job babe." I asked her what she meant and she said, "You came at the same time I did, so you don't have your turn afterward." I told her I could, but that I did like my turn because I liked to hear her dirty talk when it was my turn. She just sort of laughed.

Last night again we were on the touch watching TV. Again I was giving her a foot massage. One of the actors came on and she told me, "Gosh he is so hot." She could tell both my looking at my pants and my facial expressions that really liked hearing what she said. She with a little laugh said, "What? You get hard because I said another guy was hot?" I told her I did and she just smiled at me and she let me enjoy her words. A minute or two past and she raised her foot from my lap and placed it right in my face under my nose. I took the opportunity to give her foot a kiss and she placed it back into my lap.

The night went on and eventually to my surprise we watched porn. Almost by mistake, or by chance, one of the first videos was a threesome with two males and a female. At first my wife gave a short laugh at what she was seeing, but that laugh quickly turned into intrigue and she was into what was going on. The video hadn't played for more then maybe 30 seconds before she told me she wanted me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her and with a bit of a stern voice told me she wanted it. The TV went to pause and we started having sex. Neither of us lasted more then 2 minutes. Given everything that had gone on, and what she had said, I probably ended around 90 seconds, but was able to fake the remaining time to get her to orgasm. Afterward she told me how great it was and she ended up going to bed.

I know some think she may already be cheating, but I don't think so. I do however think she is starting to open up to the idea of cuckolding in some form.

Today when she got home she quickly pulled me closer for a kiss and told me "Last night was sooo good." I agreed with her and told her it was really hot and she was naughty. We got talking about this upcoming weekend and I brought up that we should find a Halloween party to go to. Her response, which she brought up on her own was, "But I don't have any sexy costume to wear." I responded that we would have to go get one. She said she would like to go to one and was trying to think of who may be having one that we could go to.

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:14 am

I was not going to carry on with the cheating angle but as you are now looking at her phone you are having doubts .

Dealing with the signs first, any self respecting cheat would not text or call using their main phone, they would use a work phone or a burner (secret phone). You mention social media, Messenger, Snapchat, WhatsApp are 3 of many. If you feel in your gut something is going on there are lots of ways to discover proof.

How do you think you would deal with it if she was seeing someone, while you want her to have others I'm sure others would agree that it has to be open.