progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Calendar1435
Virgin

Re: progress story

Unread post by Calendar1435 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Not talking HW in particular, just shy/reticent wife in general, you probably need to have a gentle, light way of asking what's going on. If I didn't do this with Margo, she would never tell me anything. She's not a talker, and doesn't see the point in telling me anything about anything, which I find incredibly frustrating. If we were Hotwifing, and she was doing this I would go insane.

Something like, "Hey what's the latest with you and Dylan?" could be light enough to prompt her to say something, without infringing on her privacy. As some have said, you kinda need to become her girlfriend, who she feels comfortable chatting about her relationship/feeling stuff with.

So think of some ways to lightly ask what she's thinking/feeling/texting with Dylan. Have them ready to ask when the situation seems right.

Ideas:

Tell me something hot Dylan has texted you.
How are you feeling about Dylan today.
Are you looking forward to seeing him again soon.
What turns you on about him.

Conversational... and the sort of things she would talk about with her girlfriends I imagine?

Another thought, she said Dylan wanted to fuck her, did you ask if she wanted to fuck him? Good opportunity to get her talking about her thoughts and feelings.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:35 am

Thank you guys for the replies. All really good advice I can take forward.

wocka - The bedroom talk was definitely a step forward, and you are right, it'll go slow as she works it all out. I also think it's a good idea for her and I to go out on NYE, especially given the hectic busy schedule we've had the last couple weeks, it would be nice to just go out and enjoy ourselves, and who knows a fun night out, some drinks, could lead to her being relaxed and opening up a bit. But regardless, a fun night out with her would be good. Good idea on explaining with her how her keeping me involved brings us (to me anyways) closer together. I need to find the right words to express it, but there has been a handful of times when I feel so close to her after we have a serious talk about it, or when she went on her lunch date, it's a feeling like we are freshly dating again.

BallSpanking - I think it is progressing for sure which is exciting to think about, but again it's trying to get her to open up about it given she knows I am more than fine with it. But then I think she is doing this the way she wants to.

married - Very good advice and suggestions, definitely will bring up the questions in a light manner like that, I think that is perfect. She did say Dylan wanted to fuck her, and I am sure he does, but I don't know if he has directly told her that, but my assumption is he obviously does and it is probably assumed by both of them that that is the point, since he knows I am for it. I think asking her her thoughts and feelings about it would fit good after asking some of those other questions you brought up.

We went to a party last night at a friends place and my wife, who is usually very talkative with the group, I noticed spent some decent amount of time very focused on her phone. I couldn't help but notice the group would be talking and engaged and she was just off to the side dived deep into her phone, I was actually surprised by her behavior since it happened often and for the most part the people she would have been talking with on her phone were at the party.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:47 am

The fact she went to a social gathering and spent it staring at her phone speaks volumes. It must have been Dylan. Even though she may not have said anything directly, I think her bejavior says a lot about where her head is at, and soon, her pussy too. It should not be long now, so long as he does not fuck up.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Next time in bed, turn the tables and ask her if she wants Dylan to fuck her and have his big cock fill up her pussy. You could even bring a dildo to bed and work it in her while you are talking about Dylan fucking her.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Yeah, I agree. As far as we all know he has not fucked her yet. But it may be soon.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Breaker445 wrote: Which I guess leads me to my wondering will she open up about this? The other night we were watching a show about a couple and the women's friend was convinced the man had cheated on her friend, and the women didn't seem to care. My wife brought up, "If she doesn't care he cheated on her, then who cares? There are plenty of people who get cheated on." She added, "AND (emphasized on that word and) if she doesn't care if he cheats what's wrong with it? That's between them." I thought this was interesting wording on her part and interesting point of view, a year ago, maybe even sooner I don't think she would have had that point of view or opinion. I gave some cuck comment that it wasn't cheating if one approves. But that comment makes me wonder and curious if this'll end up being carried out in a cheating type manner. She knows I want to know details, no matter how small, she said he knows that I want this, so why the reticent?

Hi Breaker, firstly wanted to wish you a Merry Xmas! I hope you don't mind and it's difficult to do but I just wanted to point out a couple of things that's come to mind. You have stated in the past that you're OK, or even hoping for it, which gives me the confidence to post this in good faith. This is all circumstantial evidence and I could be wrong but. . . . .

If you write it this way her comment becomes a very interesting comment indeed: "if he doesn't care if she cheats what's wrong with it?" ie it's OK if she cheats since she knows you're OK with it. She's talking about cheating, not just having sex with another guy with her husbands approval. She's talking about cheating (behind your back) being OK. You also mentioned you have suspicions that her cuckolding of you might be carried out in a cheating type manner.

It's prompted me to search out a couple of previous posts which I've quoted below.

Did you ever get to the bottom of the mysterious latex condom taste and smell you detected while providing oral sex back in October 2017, 1 week after you last had sex? In January this year you mentioned she had at least 1 gym visit where she apparently didn't work out. Is this a coincidence that Dylan is from this same gym? How long has he been working out there for? When did she meet him for the first time at the gym, given that it seems to be the same Dylan she's most likely known longer than she's known you.

When you put this together with her not sharing much information and also you just caught her out in a lie (albeit a small one), the latex condom taste and gym visits where she didn't work out (and Dylan is from the gym), I just can't shake the feeling that she's been fucking Dylan for over a year now. I could very well be wrong but all this seems to be too big of a coincidence in my opinion. You mentioned back in your January 2018 post "I'd love to find out she was cheating, I want her to cheat if she finds it satisifying for herself". I actually feel you have your wish.

Could it be that they now want to bring you into the picture more than a year later? This would explain why Dylan knows that you know and he's fine with it.

It was almost a year to the day when she said:
"Too bad I could easily have a boyfriend and you'd never know about it." I looked at her with a bit of confusion and told her, "No you couldn't babe." She shot back at me, "It would be so easy, I could easily hide it."

17th February 2017:
Breaker445 wrote: So the condom wrapper, the constant phone usage, and her occasional comments that it would be easy for her to cheat have kept me with hope. However, when I bring up the topic sexually it rarely sticks....I've thought "would she cheat on me, but not tell me?" I don't know why she would indeed cheat and not tell me knowing its a huge turn on for me.

4th September 2017:
Breaker445 wrote: We laid there in bed, me disappointed in my performance she teasingly brought up, "Well at least I know you're not cheating on me." Referring to how I cant last. She then said, "Now, me on the other hand, I could so easily cheat on you." She then said something under her breath and chuckled to herself. I didn't hear what she said and asked her what. She replied, "If I was cheating on you, I wouldn't be wanting to have that much sex with you." She continue on to tell me if she was cheating she'd be satisfied enough to where she wouldn't need sex with me.

14th October 2017:
Breaker445 wrote: A little update. So last night when she was at her gathering I decided to send her a text simply telling her to have fun and stay as long as she wanted, but that I wanted to pleasure her and only her when she got home. She laughed and replied ok!!! She was there for a couple hours but when she got home we went into the bedroom. I decided to spice things up and gave her the laptop with headphones. She asked, "What's this for?" But full knowing what it was for. I told her I thought she could watch something to maybe help get into the mood. She gave me the, "Ohh naughty boy" and I thought she wasn't going to watch anything but to my surprise she took the laptop and put in the earbuds of the headphones. She asked what I was going to do with myself and I told her I wouldn't last two seconds with her. She asked half jokingly, "You got a video saved for me or something?" I told her I didn't and she could watch whatever she wanted. I directed her to the site and I started giving her oral. I could tell she was searching intently and had yet to find a video to settle into, but her body let me know when she did find a video that she was enjoying and it was super hot. She would occasionally tell me how good it was but I didn't need her to tell me that as her body told me everything. The longer she watched the computer the more wet she got and this was when something extremely interesting happened. As she got more wet I started to get a taste of latex condom. Not only did I get a taste of the latex but I started to smell it as well. I started thinking to myself the last time we had sex was almost a week ago and I knew she had obviously showered several times since. This was all racing in my mind as I continued to please her and she finally orgasmed. She laid there completely satisfied and relaxed and asked what I was going to do with myself. I told her I needed to relieve myself. As I began I waited for her to talk dirty to me or tease me in a way, but instead I kept telling her how hot she was and she just agreed, it didn't take long at all for me to be done.

After it was all done I could tell she really enjoyed it and I told her how much I enjoyed it. I couldn't get the thought of how she would have a latex smell. I thought maybe since she had used her toy the night before she used a condom with her toy, but the few times I've seen her use the toy she hasn't ever used a condom, and when she has used the toy in the past I never found a ton of condom wrappers or condoms in the trash can and our condom supply never decreased. But last night I thought maybe it was a possibility she had used a condom on her toy the night before, but there was no wrappers or condoms in the trash can, and the condoms in the drawer looks untouched. I even smelled the dildo to see if it had a latex condom smell to it and it definitely did not.

This morning she woke up and we gave each other a kiss and she gave me a grin and told me I was a naughty boy letting me know that she enjoyed last night. But my entire day I've been excited yet hesitant to get overly excited about the taste and scent I experienced the night before. I never knew what videos she watched either.

22 January 2018:
Breaker445 wrote: jps - it certainly does feel like at times she wants to get something off her chest, it is why I continue to think there may be something, or like you said she is getting really good at teasing me because she has made me think in my mind she enjoys it.

Last night there was an interesting moment that made me think she is up to something. It started by us having a couple drinks, but we hung out and somehow got started on the topic of sex. Not a real conversation about it, but it was just brought up in a comment. I think we were talking about being out on a date and she being dressed sexy and me telling her I'd want to sneak off and be naughty. She smiled and said, "I like that, it's way more fun to be secretive about it." I found the comment interesting. Sure, she could have meant it that it would be something new and exciting between us and it would be a little kinky, but the way she said it didn't make it sound like she meant it that way. I don't know really how to explain how it sounded when she said it, but it was the first thing she said throughout the night that peaked my interest.

Later as we continued to hang out she asked me what I had done that day because she was gone most of the day. She teased me and asked if I had my girlfriend over. I laughed it off and told her of course not but I did spend time looking at her picture, which I showed her the picture of her she had sent me in her leather skirt and boots. The picture she had sent me telling me it was the outfit she'd wear out to pick up a guy if she were trying. After I said that she looked at the picture, smirked and told me, "You're so easy."

Probably an hour or two passed before another comment by her was brought up. Given the last two comments by her, this one really made me wonder. As we had been hanging out I was texting a friend of mine. She asked me while I rubbed her feet, "Who are you chatting with? Your girlfriend?" I laughed (to express how ridiculous that thought was) and told her who I was texting. She ignore my response, as if she knew my obvious answer. She brought up again with a hint of teasing in her voice, "Your girlfriend that you probably had over today while I was gone." I gave some sort of response again expressing to her once again that of course not.

She again glossed over my response and with confidence in her voice told me, "Too bad I could easily have a boyfriend and you'd never know about it." I looked at her with a bit of confusion and told her, "No you couldn't babe." She shot back at me, "It would be so easy, I could easily hide it." I chuckled at her comment and told her there was no way she could hide it and that I would find out. I looked away from her after I made the comment that I would find out. I could feel her giving a smile and she made this uncomfortable type laugh. The uncomfortable type laugh was followed up with an awkward silence. I kept quiet myself, with my mind racing around the excitement of this awkward moment she had created. After a moment of the awkwardness she tried to change the subject, but as she started to talk she stumbled over her words. She was literally stuttering her words as she tried to change the topic. I sat there, trying to not make a big deal out of the whole thing I let her work through the change of topic and when she got onto the new topic I followed along trying to act like I didn't notice that entirely awkward moment.

Today I've been thinking about the comments and moments from last night. The last part, that entire awkward moment, made me wonder if 1. She actually does have someone on the side and is really good about hiding it because, well, I check in hopes to find something. Or 2. My responses she took as sort of a challenge where she was thinking about how she would cheat if she were to cheat. Thinking this brought me back to option 1. Where could it be she does have a boyfriend, she is sneaking around, and the reason she doesn't tell me is because as she said earlier in the night being secretive about things is more fun and as she has told me in our cuckolding fantasy talk before she wouldn't let me be apart of it.

It may all be nothing and more of me misinterpreting her comments or body languge, but for now it is rather exciting.

30th Jan 1018:
Breaker445 wrote:
mick_flow wrote:Breaker,
I know communication with her is key, and if there is something going on it definitely will need to be talked about.
The fact you think something is going on is justification enough. Even if she isn't doing anything, you need to be able to communicate with her open and honestly about your desires, and just as importantly to learn about hers. As you'll see from posts here (and I can attest by getting it damn wrong my self, and learning the hard way) communication is always the key.
My dilemma is since this is such a fantasy of mine, am I wanting to see the signs so therefore I think I see the signs? She has said in the past this fantasy doesnt turn her on, and she sometimes gets annoyed when I bring it up. So my worry is if I am just seeing what I want to see and sit her down and bring up cheating she may not only be offended, but get mad at me because she would probably know me thinking she was cheating was due to my fantasy.

Here is an example of me being wrong. The night I last posted I was all ready to have a talk, at the very least a talk of this fantasy. Well she ended up going to the gym later than usual because of her busy day. I didn't get a chance to go drive by it that time because I had a few drinks in preperation to loosen up and get the courage to bring up the conversation, so I was not going to drive. She returned about 40 minutes later, once again with no scent of the gym and from rubbing her feet a few minutes after she got home, no sweat seemed to be on her feet, they weren't even warm. Yet also no scent of someone else either, no cologne or anything like that. She had gotten into comfortable clothes and I took the opportunity to check her underwear again, they smelled like they did the other night when I suspected she did not go to the gym. To be even more curious, it looked like there was typical discharge on her underwear (I can't tell the different between female discharge and cum on fabric) yet along with that dried discharge there was a little bit of clear liquid resting on the underwear that had not yet been dried. I actually touched it to see if it was "sticky" but it wasn't, nor was there enough to really get a feel for it. A quick internet search about this liquid, like a clear mucus, and I found it is completely normal for this to happen naturally.

As the night went on we watched TV. I made a comment that I wanted to lick her. She replied to me that she likes to shower and be clean before doing that. I confessed that I like things to be dirty sometimes and she just smiled and shook her head. Now in the past I have given her oral when she hasn't just showered. My interest peaked further when it was a little late and her phone started to get text messages over and over again. Even though she was getting a lot of text messages I thought we were both pretty focused on the show we were watching, until I glanced over at her and saw she wasn't watching the TV at all and instead was fully focused on her phone, with a little smirk. I looked at the time and remembered it because I figured I would look at her text messages at the time these text messages started coming in. A little later she suggested we go to the bedroom and she let me know she was going to shower first.

SO given all this, it sounds like cheating, right?

Well, figuring her time in the shower would give me a perfect chance to look at her phone I did. Looking at her text messages the only texts sent and received at the time she was really engaged in her phone, and I had thought maybe she was chatting with someone, was nothing more than a group text between a few of her girlfriends, and a brief glance at the conversation was nothing of excitement. Even took a glance at her pictures to see maybe she had taken photos of herself that I had not seen, nope. Nothing at all.

So the entire night I had this suspicion, and it was realy suspicion that maybe something was going on and i was finally realizing it and catching on, only to end up finding out it was probably all in my head.

Now, when she got out of the shower we did our thing. For the time being I have seemed to figure out my stamina issue, but I couldn't help but think while we were in the act, how she could find only me enjoyable. What made me think this was just her overall mood during the time. She seemed like she was doing it to certainly pleasure herself, like her goal was to orgasm, but as most of the positions were controlled by her, they were so vanilla and there was no dirty talk, the whole thing seemed bland and plain. I just got thinking, how in the world is she OK with this for the long term? Having this feeling, like this wasn't all that fun for her, I tried to mix things up and do some new moves, only for her to laugh at my attempt and tell me to stop doing it. Eventually we were done and like I said, there was no real engagement from her. I just felt and had the thought while we were doing it that it was just boring, and wondered how she could be fine with just this.

I sorta blabbed on in this post, but what I guess I am trying to get across is, I'd love to find out she was cheating, I want her to cheat if she finds it satisifying for herself, I look for these signs, and pay attention to things thinking I see the signs maybe because I want to see the signs? Because when I take a deeper look into what may be going on I find no signs of cheating.

Now, reading other posts on here I saw someone posted a survey type thing they did with their wife called mojoupgrade. I quickly glanced at some of the questions and given that you both take the survey and it only shares the things you positively answered and she positively answered, I think it may be a good/fun thing to try and certainly could be a good conversation starter. I'll bring it up to her tonight for us to fill out.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:46 am

newaussie - Thank you and thanks for that! It adds more to what I am about to try and write as it's been a weird couple days. I've never figured out what that latex smell and taste were but that re popped into my head a couple days ago, during that time it was a different gym she was a member of, so I doubt he was also a member, but you bring up a good point that she has known him longer so maybe although he wasn't a member of that gym they still were talking. But I would have to say likely not because her behavior back then compared to now, after telling me about him is way different, plus I would think if a year ago they were hooking up with how many talks we've had since she'd have dropped the fact they hooked up.

So it has been an interesting couple of days and hopefully I have the time now to type it out and also be able to write most of it down. I apologize in advance to those reading that I may go off on long sentences that dont end up being confusing, but it's just been an interesting time lately and my suspicions of something going on is real, not hopeful fantasy land anymore like before where I'd post about my suspicions only to find out I conjured up hope that she was doing something and find out it was nothing. So with that my mind is trying to connect all these pieces of the puzzle and I dont know how it will come out on paper. Also, this may be lengthy.

With what's happened the last few days I still have to remind myself to add to it, that over the past month or so the type of clothing and outfits she's bought, especially the empty package of fishnets I found, and oh yeah remember she went on a lunch date and they've met at the gym at least once since that lunch. I sit here typing on the fence of should I be full on aroused at her behavior or worried?

Since my last post we have been extremely busy, we have raced between so many get togethers it has been hectic. During these very hectic last couple of days, and even beyond, it simply has been a very busy month, I have kept up with my cleaning duties and doing chores fairly well, again even with the last few days of being on the go constantly I've done my part to make sure our place has stayed to look untouched by the tornado that is this time of year. We even had some guests over and I made sure to do all the cleaning beforehand and afterward. But like I said, we were on the go so much these past few days have just blurred together. With the busy time and my duties of trying to keep things tidy my trips to the gym have plummeted and this time of year I have consumed more than my fair share of treats, she's even noticed and one night I was about to get a cookie or two she cut me off and said I wasn't allowed and mentioned it was time for a change in diet soon. It was different than previous times, as when she cut me off from having the treat she made me feel like 'whoa maybe I have to stop eating all this junk'.

I would say my suspicions of something being up started Sunday, but as I've sat to think of what has been going on, really I think my suspicion started Saturday morning before my last post. I didnt say anything then because again, I've been knocked down many times by my mind making things up only to find out it was just my hopeful cuck mind making up the thoughts. So I will rewind to Saturday morning, and keeping in mind the party we went to Saturday night where my wife was on her phone a lot of the time. But Saturday morning after thinking we were done with everything for the next couple days, as far as shopping goes, she said she had to go get one or two more things for the upcoming festivities. Sort of rolling my eyes I thought to myself 'really?!?! how can we not be done yet with getting things??' But I didn't question it as she knows better than I want people need and what to bring to parties, to sell it she told me where she was going and said she'd be back soon. With where she was telling me she was going it was not far at all from where we are, on a normal day no more than 5-10 minutes to drive to, so I figured she'd be gone 40 minutes max? How wrong I was, more like almost 2 hours. Of course given the time of year I thought that although it may be ridiculous she's still getting last minute things for people or parties that she could also be trying to throw me off and going to get me a last minute gift and add in Holiday traffic and chaos, maybe a little understandable? Yeah, starting to think I am stupid for probably being blind. Some may even chuckle to themselves seeing my ignorance. She got home and probably knowing my question would be where were you? She told me immediately upon coming back, "It was hell out there" I just replied, "I bet." thinking again, 'Ok, holiday busyness along with, was she trying to cover up last minute shopping for me and went somewhere else?' I didnt bring it up any further.

Ok, now we go to Sunday and we go to this get together, mostly her side of friends, I wasn't even looking forward to going to this get together that much because it was mostly her friends that I didn't know too well and it's always awkward striking up conversations with their husbands or boyfriends, she knew I wasn't too thrilled about going, but I never threw any gripes or grumbles about it. While she got ready I took my time cleaning and when she was done getting ready I knew it was almost time to go so I quickly got ready. When I got done she rolled her eyes at my choice of outfit and told me to go change and picked out what I would wear. I was fine with changing and listening to her, really I didn't care, if she was happy I was. We got to the get together and almost immediately my wife went off and fully involved herself into conversations, almost like I wasn't even there. I stood off to the side talking to people there and making small conversation. Meanwhile my wife was off catching up and having a great time with friends. Usually at these get togethers she will come check in with me from time to time to see how I am doing or hang around and join in on my conversation, not this time, it was like I wasn't even there until it was time for us to go and she had me carry things to our car. I should mention over the past week or so I have almost felt like she thinks I am not competent or close to capable to do things. For instance she will ask if I've done something and when I tell her yes she acts as though it didn't really get done or assume I did it wrong, or I will have done something and she'll just redo it and when I tell her I did that already she'll get disgusted and remind me I did it wrong. This is all with absolutely no sexual or teasing behind it, it's actually gotten to the point where I've almost brought it up to her that it actually bothers me. Anyways, on our way home from that party I tried to strike up a conversation with her, I started the conversation with something to do about a gift we got for someone, I dont remember exactly what, but it was like a suggestion to add to the gift. Practically a disgusted response she shot the suggestion down, really making me feel like I had no idea how to properly do anything. With that type of response, yet again, and add to it the isolation type feeling I got at the party I just drove figuring if she wanted to have a conversation I will wait for her to start it. I did think with how well I kept things clean and how good I was about going to the party with her that there would be fun time in the bedroom that night, nope, none. Sure I got my time on the couch, allowed to rub, smell and kiss her feet, but we both went to bed and she went straight to sleep.

Now we go to Monday. I had to go into work for a few hours and she felt bad I had to, actually the small amount of compassion it felt I got from her over the last couple of weeks, lol. We did have plans to go to another get together on early Monday evening, so I figured when I got off work she would want or allow me to come straight home to have a little break before we were off to our other party. I was wrong, as shortly before I got off she sent me a text with telling me to pick up some food items for us. I stopped by the store and got what she wanted and when I got back I had to immediately change to go to our get together. She was already ready and wow, her hair was done, she had bright red lipstick, black jacket, wearing skin tight jeans and black suede ankle boots with a pretty good size heel. I gave her a "Whoa!" response when I saw her and told her how great she looked. Hardly a response from her, I got a, "ugh, wear your read sweater and dark jeans with your brown shoes." As I was getting dressed into the outfit she wanted me to wear I thought to myself, 'what could be wrong here?' The place was clean as I had cleaned it, she was completely ready to go so she wasn't rushed, I was gone most of the day so I wasn't home to mess anything up? Why did it seem she was annoyed with me?' Thinking to myself, 'alright maybe it's the stresses of the season' I kept a good mood and just did as I was told. On the way to this party I'd catch her glancing over at me checking out my outfit from top to bottom, not like she was turned on checking me out, but checking me to make sure I chose the right clothes and it looked proper. She'd reach over and pull a piece of string or fuzz or lint, whatever it was she saw on my shoulder. We got to the party and it was the same thing from the night before, I was on my own, she looked absolutely stunning and no matter the room or conversation circle she was in her presence screamed she was in control.

Then came the drive home, and thats when things really started to click in my head that something was going on. We didn't talk much on the way home, but I noticed out of the corner of my eye her sneaking selfies. She was running her hand through her hair like to comb it or fix it up and she'd extend her arms out and took selfies. I glanced over to see the photo she had taken and even though she'd quickly exit out of the photo I was able to see her expressions in them. They stood out very boldly. Seductive facial expressions, super sexy looks, even though I saw them for a split second all awhile trying to drive I got lost in her eyes displayed on her phone. She took a couple and than I noticed her thumbs tapping away on her screen. She placed her phone in her lap between her legs. It was only there for a second before it must have vibrated to let her know she got a message as she picked it up to look at it in seconds. I mean there her phone was resting between her legs in her lap, her legs closed and the phone in between them so I couldn't see the screen light up or anything, but when she must have felt it vibrate that phone was out from between her legs to her hands within a half a second she grabbed it so fast. She took a moment to look at the screen before she went back to taking more selfies, again with super hot looks, the most flirtatious facial expressions, that stood out that I caught a glimpse of was her head tilted slightly to the side, her eye brows raised and her lips closed with this ever so slight sexy smirk, it made me melt. My mind was thinking, 'holy crap!' my heart was racing so fast I tried to cover up my heavy breathing so she didn't catch on, all awhile I had this erection that could have busted through my pants. She took a couple more before she was done, it was cute at how she was trying to be secretive about it, so I figured for her efforts and apparent shyness about it I would let her think she was successful in getting those selfies in without my knowledge. Those photos are still very much logged into my memory and it makes my heart race each time I think of them.

The rest of the drive home remained mostly quiet, again if I brought something up I just felt like I didn't know anything. So I kept to my thoughts and how incredibly hot it was to know right there that she probably sent him those photos, right there in front of me. I mean, wow they were hot. Even her little action of sending the photos, placing her phone between her legs and how extremely eager she was to retrieve her phone when she must have felt the reply, and then to continue taking a few more selfies that she must have sent back. It made the heart race yet made my stomach turn thinking about what was going on. Is it an assumption she sent him those selfies? Sure, as she didn't tell me she was sending them to him, nor have I snooped to see who she sent them to, but those facial expressions, they certainly weren't meant to be sent to a friend and I certainly never got them.

We got home and we had some drinks, I thought for sure I'd be getting lucky as we lounged on the couch, I got the privelage of enjoying her feet and we had some drinks, even as much as going to smell her feet and when my nose was between her toes she shoved her foot further into my face and brought her heel down to my chin so my face was covered with her foot. But bedtime came and again I was left with nothing as we both fell asleep, her so much so of almost outwardly pointing out she was tired by turning on her side so her back was to me and she said she was tired.

Then came yesterday, I figured maybe the stresses of the season were just a lot and that was the reason for the feeling of disconnect, and the inadvertent side effect of that being the feeling of incompetence with things. But after a morning of exchanging gifts, in which I felt I did very very well, paying attention to little comments she said months ago of ideas, she essentially got everything she wanted and needed. For me? I don't care at all about things I received, but it was a couple t-shirts, literally three shirts, but again I don't care what I didn't get, what stuck with me was they were shirts she got a long time ago, meaning that Saturday when she was gone for almost two hours? There was no last second gift purchasing for me. So I thought or at least hoped, given the season, given my good gifts, and that the stress of the season was over it would be a great day, lots of affection shown. What was almost alarming was the lack of affection shown from her and shown from her over the last couple of days. I got a humble, "Thanks babe." for her gifts and a peck on the lips. The rest of the day we spent going from place to place, still feeling like 'Did I do something wrong??' it felt like eggshells were everywhere. We got to our last party of the day and she didn't waste much time having a drink or two, that was fine with me, but I figured if she had some drinks at the party she probably wouldn't have any with me later at our place. I was right as when we got home and offered her a drink she declined. It was late and again zero action in the bedroom. Just like the night before it was bed time her telling me she was really tired and her laying on her side with her back to me. A kiss goodnight at least? Nope. I think besides that one peck on the lips with her telling me thank you for her gifts, that's the only kiss I've had since last Thursday?

That was when I laid there awake piecing things together, thinking back to all our talks, her change in behavior in herself and toward me, that I got the first real true suspicion that her and Dylan may be way more than I realize. I went to the lack of affection that past week or two, especially during this time of year when that should be on the forefront. I thought back to one of our conversations when she told me she'd cuckold me and she said one reason she'd do it was to get away from it all, like to take a break from me and let loose. I thought of the new clothing, the new attitude, the blaring lack of intimacy between us, and with all this racing through my mind I laid there wondering if I should embrace this amazing arousal of thought or be worried. For the first time my suspicions felt real, yet I still have to pinch myself to be reminded she went on a lunch date for goodness sake.

The other day as I thought about our adventure, it like hit me in the face, I need to let go of the control of this entire situation. I don't know what did it, but out of nowhere it clicked for me, if I want to be a true sub I need to let go of control. I've always felt I needed to control the fantasy in some way, or control and suggest how she dommed me, but that isn't really being sub to her. So that ran through my head too as I laid there thinking about it all.

This morning we are both off and I thought the plan was to just relax all day and do nothing, catch up on our time since this month has just been busy. The morning was yet again the feeling of her being annoyed by me and me just not doing things right. Again like eggshells all over our floor I decided I might as well start picking up things to try and ease whatever was going on. Then Jennifer called and they talked on the phone, they laughed and I heard them talk about the last couple of days as Jennifer was at some of the parties we went to. I know it was Jennifer because what I overheard them talking about was things that happened or were talked about at the parties. But afterward she seemed to be in a good mood, and suddenly sweet toward me. Maybe it was so I would give approval and sort of be fine with ditching our relaxing day plans, but she sweetly and perky came up to me and asked, "Is it ok if I run out?" Simply enjoying this good mood I said of course. A few minutes later she left.

It'll be interesting to see how long she's gone for. I can't imagine the need to shop today since she got so much yesterday and there was no need for any returns on things. It is surreal to think she very well could be meeting up with him, and even though that is really exciting to think about, it's also like meh would hear about it if she did? Which probably makes the feeling surreal. A winded post I know, and I probably forgot some things that I'll add later when it comes to me.
Last edited by Breaker445 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Don’t mistake being submissive to being a doormat. You also do need to address this lack of intimacy and why she’s seemingly cross with you. Whilst she may not share everything with you, she does need to involve you in some way.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:10 pm

All the things you point out are assumptions of a scenario of her being devious, but on the other hand, the reasons could be just as she explained. There is no smoking gun.

I don't know about you, but I find the Christmas season usually is tense, stressfull, expensive, and harried. Not my favorite time of year. There is an endless list of shit to do, food to make, etc.

Add to that she has probably been unable to hook up with Dylan, and you may have a plausible reason as to why her disposition has been so crappy.

Having said that, it is concerning that she has started to treat you like a doormat, and you have said nothing. I would put a stop to that right quick, or it could dstroy the intimacy in your marriage. Eventually you would call her on it, but if has gone on for too long, she will assume it to be her right. So, do whatever you think is right, but degrading your dignity is a shitty way for her to behave.
Last edited by BallSpanking on Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:20 pm

BallSpanking wrote: Having said that, it is concerning that she has started to treat you like a doormat, and you have said nothing. I would put a stop to that right quick, or it could dstroy the intimacy in your marriage. Eventually you would call her on it, but if has gone on for too long, she will assume it to be her right. So, do whatever you think is right, but degrading your dignity is a shitty way for he to behave.
Thank you for saying it better than me.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:24 pm

I made this plant so I cant really complain about how it has grown. But I do feel hesitant on bringing up what's going on. If I bring up feeling like a doormat, does she come back calling me out on wanting to be her sub yet not willing to do what is asked and expected of me? If I bring up my strong suspicion, I could see her getting mad that I am thinking such a thing and she either shuts down moving forward or further shuts me out of it? If things felt more intimate between us at the moment, maybe I would feel better bringing this up, but right now, be it the stress of the season or what, I could see the response I get not being that great. I guess what I am getting at is, I've been asking for FLR, would I be sending mixed signals or confusion if I brought this up? Maybe she thinks I don't really mean what I want.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:34 pm

On the positive side, that flirting in the car was definitely to a guy, likely Dylan.
She may not be fucking him yet, but it won't be long, probably after the holidays. Consider that he too might have family obligations/travel this time of year.
You are getting very close to your objective, if you can moderate the way she treats you, you will be in a HW relationship.

It is concerning that this level os disparraging behavior toward has happened so quickly. If she behaves this way now, you are likely to be dog-shit in her estimation, once she begins fucking Dylan.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Breaker445 wrote:I made this plant so I cant really complain about how it has grown. But I do feel hesitant on bringing up what's going on. If I bring up feeling like a doormat, does she come back calling me out on wanting to be her sub yet not willing to do what is asked and expected of me? If I bring up my strong suspicion, I could see her getting mad that I am thinking such a thing and she either shuts down moving forward or further shuts me out of it? If things felt more intimate between us at the moment, maybe I would feel better bringing this up, but right now, be it the stress of the season or what, I could see the response I get not being that great. I guess what I am getting at is, I've been asking for FLR, would I be sending mixed signals or confusion if I brought this up? Maybe she thinks I don't really mean what I want.
A FLR doesn’t mean she doesn’t respect or love you. My concern is that there’s more going on than you know and left unchecked you could find yourself down a path you can’t go back on. You can also ask for a check in, so you know what is going on. I’ve been in a relationship before where I was on eggshells all the time. It wasn’t a cuckold or HW thing, she was just angry at me for things I either did or didn’t do. It was emotionally exhausting and not pleasant at all. I identify as sub and that didn’t make me feel submissive to her at all, it made me sad.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:42 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Breaker445 wrote:I made this plant so I cant really complain about how it has grown. But I do feel hesitant on bringing up what's going on. If I bring up feeling like a doormat, does she come back calling me out on wanting to be her sub yet not willing to do what is asked and expected of me? If I bring up my strong suspicion, I could see her getting mad that I am thinking such a thing and she either shuts down moving forward or further shuts me out of it? If things felt more intimate between us at the moment, maybe I would feel better bringing this up, but right now, be it the stress of the season or what, I could see the response I get not being that great. I guess what I am getting at is, I've been asking for FLR, would I be sending mixed signals or confusion if I brought this up? Maybe she thinks I don't really mean what I want.
A FLR doesn’t mean she doesn’t respect or love you. My concern is that there’s more going on than you know and left unchecked you could find yourself down a path you can’t go back on. You can also ask for a check in, so you know what is going on. I’ve been in a relationship before where I was on eggshells all the time. It wasn’t a cuckold or HW thing, she was just angry at me for things I either did or didn’t do. It was emotionally exhausting and not pleasant at all. I identify as sub and that didn’t make me feel submissive to her at all, it made me sad.
What FNQLivin said.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:55 pm

BallSpanking - I have thought their third date would be the one where they do something, thought that after she got so stressed out about the new pair of jeans not fitting after having plans to go out that upcoming Friday night that she ended up cancelling on. I too think it was him she sent those selfies to, that's what made it so hot yet so stomach turning. The weird thing how I feel about getting treated by her, quiet frankly if I knew she was cuckolding me I'd enjoy it way more.

FNQ - Very true, given the issue may be the stress of the season, but in years past there is definitely stress this time of year, but it usually subsides by the actual Holiday because all the stressful things are done. This year just seems different and my assumptions are different because of the added stuff going on and it still seems like things haven't gotten better. Is this her getting ready to take the next step? Is this just her interpretation of taking that next step and how she see's a FLR going? Is this her getting attached to him and having a difficult time switching between the two of us in her head? (which could be the problematic part as she may end up having me take a backseat, hence the treatment).

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Breaker445 wrote:BallSpanking - I have thought their third date would be the one where they do something, thought that after she got so stressed out about the new pair of jeans not fitting after having plans to go out that upcoming Friday night that she ended up cancelling on. I too think it was him she sent those selfies to, that's what made it so hot yet so stomach turning. The weird thing how I feel about getting treated by her, quiet frankly if I knew she was cuckolding me I'd enjoy it way more.

FNQ - Very true, given the issue may be the stress of the season, but in years past there is definitely stress this time of year, but it usually subsides by the actual Holiday because all the stressful things are done. This year just seems different and my assumptions are different because of the added stuff going on and it still seems like things haven't gotten better. Is this her getting ready to take the next step? Is this just her interpretation of taking that next step and how she see's a FLR going? Is this her getting attached to him and having a difficult time switching between the two of us in her head? (which could be the problematic part as she may end up having me take a backseat, hence the treatment).
FLR or not, I don’t see it as unreasonable to have a sit down and chat with her. There may be something you have done that has annoyed her, there may be a misreading of the situation. Either way. I don’t believe you want this to linger so that it drifts away from you. I assume you want a relationship full of love and desire, even if that being submissive to your wife. Her falling in love with another man or treating you like something she stepped in isn’t what I’d want in your shoes.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Absolutely you should have a good conversation with her.
If there is no room to express your needs, wants or preferences, watch out.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Been following this for a long time. I was wondering why no one commented on a couple of things. 1. Do you have access to her phone? Can you look at her texts and read them while she's asleep? If you do, do you want to? 2. If you're wondering where she's really going, did you ever think of checking out where she went or actually hiring a private detective? These are not suggestions from me, but just a couple of thoughts in light of recent developments that you've shared with all of us, so please do not take this the wrong way.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:46 pm

FNQ and BallSpanking - Good points, and may need to have that conversation. She got home after about 3.5 hours and was a complete 180 from before she left. She was in a good mood and out of nowhere says, "I love you." Excitedly I repeated back to her and she came up and gave me a kiss. She gave a deep sigh like she was ready for a relaxing moment. After a bit she wanted to do some rearranging of things and when I helped she said, "Thanks for helping out." Completely different tone than what I had been receiving the last few weeks.

joel - I do have access to her phone and could easily do that, but I don't want to. Many times actually the opportunity has been there but I don't want to do that. As for the other option, no, I figure keep my suspicions up and I'll probably end up finding out one way or another.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:56 pm

I really think you need to sit her down and tell her how you feel . You feel this might cause her to shut you out , but Breaker , she already has . You have NO idea what's going on and if you don't get some answers soon , you never will . Has she seen him since the lunch , Yes . Did she see him on her 2 hour trip to get a couple of things for the festivities . Yes . Was she texting him from the party , Yes . Were the sexy selfies sent to him , Yes . When she asked if it was ok if she could run out for a bit , did she run out to see him , Yes . All of these recent activities on her part and you have no involvement at all . She shares Nothing with you . All you get is attitude Her attitude is the frustration of not getting to spend more time with him . It sounds like , to me , that she has fallen for him and she resents you for setting it up for her to do so . She might not be able to deal with having a boyfriend and a husband who is allowing her the freedom to date this guy . Has she fucked him yet , I think she has , and did on her 2 hour last minute shopping trip . Most likely before that too , but you wouldn't know that because she refuses to share anything and make you a part of what's going on . I feel for you as you are being left out in the cold , much like at the parties . She's doing her own thing and you are not included . You better get a handle on things , and soon . You must be part of things and it's about time she fills you in on what she is up to . I sincerely hope things work out for the best for you two . Keep updating us on ANY developments .

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Yeah jps, it sure sounds like something is up. I suppose we’ll all find out in time. Hopefully things will work out how he wants them to. This has taken quite a while to get to this point. I guess we will all have to be patient.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey Breaker,

I understand you wanting to be "good" and "not sneaking or leading her," but you already have all along the way when you started down this path.

I know you don't want her to think you are "snooping," etc. and we all understand that, but you are driving yourself crazy and you will find out eventually anyway but put yourself out of some misery and check her phone or follow her to the gym one day. Go ahead and know where she and you stand and you will feel so much better and will be more accepting of her and her actions. If she is having a relationship then you will be excited as hell, but now you are wondering if she is doing you wrong and it is affecting the way you think and that will affect the way you treat her in the near future.

If she is on path to a relationship with Dylan and you know that, your whole attitude will change for the better instead of second guessing everything. I say check her phone, etc. and know for sure. She will get good vibes from you and move things forward.

Good Luck!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:25 pm

dddriver, yeah, I was leaning in that direction which is why I brought it up in the first place. He’s already checking if she’s used her toy/toys. Just another step in that direction. But whatever he’s comfortable with I guess.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Hey Breaker, I am not sure if she hooked up with Janet, or if Janet is acting as the foil for meeting Dylan, but either way, something is up, and whatever was pissing her off is now somehow resolved. Maybe she's been in touch with Dylan. Don't be surprised if she has an actual date sometime quite soon.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi Breaker, firstly wanted to say I feel for you. It's hard to not know what's going on.

It's hard to know the truth especially since I'm not there but it's possible she switched gyms after finding out he worked out there. Do you know when and why she switched? It's possible she fucked him the year ago but stopped after she thought she got caught. It's possible they both worked out at the old gym and switched to the new one together. Who knows.

I think it is likely that she fucked him on their "first date". 5 hours is a very long time to just sit and talk with no physical contact. Again I could be wrong, and it seems she has done so several times since. It explains why she's had fewer visits to the gym, no need as she's meeting up with him outside the gym. It sounds like she has ample opportunities with you both working, and now during the Xmas period it's much harder and could explain her frustration. Hence the need for the 2 times she's snuck out.

Again all speculation, and it could very well turn out she's been honest and nothing physical has happened. Regardless if you're not happy with how things are you'll need to raise it with her. She's not a mind reader. It could very well be that in her mind everyone's happy with the current arrangements. As you haven't raised concerns she may rightly think you're getting everything you want and need. Also, realise that as you've now moved into an FLR it's probably normal for the way you relate to your wife to change. You are getting your need for intimacy (and hers of you) met through the nightly worshipping of her sexy feet. You both seem to really enjoy that activity and connection. It does sound very much like you'll be cut off from worshipping at her sexy pussy but you'll still get her feet. She won't have Dylan to fulfill that need for her. Actually from her recent comments it sounds like maybe you'll be providing a lot more oral sex "you don't go down on me enough" so I'm sure you'll enjoy that (maybe with cream pies to come soon enough). Either way it sounds like she won't be needing your penis anymore.

Being left alone at the party could be considered hot in the right circumstances, but her acting pissy with you for no reason sucks and you should raise it with her. (My own wife went through a period like that recently but it was my own fault for doing something stupid). It could even be she's pissy with you for not asking for more details. She might be upset if she feels you don't seem to care of she fucks Dylan or not. She might find it hard to volunteer the details but is expecting you to ask. You should ask her.

Also, as others have said the holiday period is very stressful all around, especially now that she's trying to juggle 2 men with such limited spare time.

I also like the suggestion others have given to approach a conversation about Dylan as if you are an interested girlfriend. That's what your role will become. You can think of yourself as a male lesbian lol.

You need to do something to rebuild the connection between you to, it will just be different than the way it used to be. She may also be unsure and confused as to how you both should relate going forwards now that you likely won't be having sex.

I also think it's telling that she came back so happy and lovey dovey after being out for 3.5 hours. Did she say where she was going? Did you ask? Whether she fucked him (likely) or not, she got her little fix of Dylan and came home to you on top of the world feeling relaxed and happy.

"The weird thing how I feel about getting treated by her, quiet frankly if I knew she was cuckolding me I'd enjoy it way more." - Maybe you can find a way to express this sentiment to her?

Maybe things progressed with Dylan faster than she expected or could process and communicate with you. Now she doesn't know how to tell you she's already fucking him.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904