progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
60dCommon
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Haha - I have to chuckle to myself when you describe your interactions as "vanilla." You're a kinky pair who seem made for each other. I could be wrong, but I suspect your wife would appreciate a little more open cuck banter, especially when she introduces the topic. You could easily have responded, "I know you deserve better, but since you don't have another guy to call, you can use me however you like - I just enjoy seeing you get off." or something along those lines. Not criticizing! Just observing that she seems to enjoy it when the other guy's role is made explicit. Not all the time, but when she gets things started, just seems like something you both enjoy.

BallSpanking - I get where you're coming from, but my read of Breaker's wife is different. If I had to guess, I suspect she might enjoy a Chipendale's-like show, but only as a joke. Hanging out with the dancers at a male-oriented joint seems more her thing. I see her as young and hot and flirty, and very much aware of her potential "on the market." Having a single (or otherwise "free") girlfriend to go out with would turn this situation up to 11 in a hurry, I bet.

Breaker - have fun this weekend. Can't wait for your next update.
-60d

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Just noticed your thread was about to disappear off the bottom of my screen - a long break for you.

Good weekend?
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 pm

60dCommon wrote:Just noticed your thread was about to disappear off the bottom of my screen - a long break for you.

Good weekend?
Sorry just have been busy lately. Nothing happened over the weekend, which was mostly due to me because of just being busy and not having the time. But at the same time I got to thinking, if I withhold from her, maybe she will notice the lack of attention and do something to get my attention again. I've noticed in the past if I go a few days without oogling over her she brings up that I haven't been giving her the attention. So far though she hasn't brought up anything or even brought up to me my lack of attention toward her since Friday. Her toys on the other hand have been getting attention.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Hey, good to hear from you.

You two seem to have an interesting dynamic that could be a good fit for a cuck marriage. Aside from your natural dom/sub roles, your posts also suggest your wife might have a higher sex drive than you. Or, maybe a better way to put it is that your cerebral/emotional sex drive is through the roof, while she needs daily penetration - to "have sex", especially with a larger, harder member that can last.

Dunno about playing these sorts of games, but you know your wife better than any of us. At any rate, I'm a believer in talking about this stuff, even if it's after the fact. Talking about it can be sexy - saying "I regret being so busy this weekend. Even if I didn't show it much, I'm always thinking about how lucky I am to be with you. I hope you took care of yourself somehow since I wasn't doing you right." You get the idea.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Well it is interesting, because I do think my sex drive is very high, but maybe you put it the right way that it's a mental sex drive. Meanwhile my wifes is just the act of sex. For me being her sub for a day is hotter than having sex. And like I posted before, I would say in an average week she gets off more than I do. The frustrating part is she doesn't tell me about it, lol. I guess that is where our sex lives are different, I am more about the mental games and the idea while she is more into just the act itself.

So we are coming up with a date night soon and I did one of those, "Hey! Maybe you can wear your leather pants or leather skirt when we go out?" I got a positive response of "Ok!!!" Might not seem like a big deal, but her black leather pants and black leather mini skirt are my two favorite outfits she could wear out. We were coming up with ideas of what to do on our date and she came up with an idea to go bowling and than going to dinner. Now, I think going bowling is going to reduce the chances of her wearing her leather mini skirt and maybe her leather pants, but I got thinking I could make things interesting by suggesting a fun bet between us for the winner. I was thinking if I were to win to have my winnings be something cuckolding related, but not sure what I should suggest? I was thinking something as small as when we go to dinner she points out who she finds attractive.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:08 pm

I like your idea of winner gets! Maybe winner gets to pick the fun after dinner? You could pick going to a club with dancing. Tell her ahead of time so she can dress appropriately though.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 pm

Wear her leather skirt bowling , NICE ! If she looses , she must give up her panties for the remainder of the evening , which can include dinner and dancing ! Sounds like a very HOT evening to me !

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:03 am

Well due to other plans that came up for this upcoming weekend we had to make our date last night which made it a little bit of a scramble to get going last night. Unfortunately no leather pants or skirt, but she did choose to wear her black leather jacket and she definitely looked hot. As we were getting ready to leave she laid the comment, "We need alone time tonight." I excitedly agreed with her and we went out, while we were out I caught a lot of guys checking her out, but what intrigued me was I caught my wife through the corner of my eye checking out 3 guys. We ended going bowling but I didn't bring up the bet, I guess I thought I wanted to have a fun date night and make her have a fun date night that wasn't completely revolved around sex. Because it seems recently every time we go out there is a sexual element to our dates and thought at this point in time maybe it was best to just have a fun evening with each other. One thing I noticed was she wore a fragrance that I hadn't smelled on her since we started dating.

When we got home we sat on the couch and it wasn't long before she placed her feet in my lap. I gave her feet a few rubs before she started to give me a foot job with one foot and the other foot she shoved into my face. This lead to the bedroom and she eagerly put a condom on me. Right away I felt like I wasn't going to last so I told her I was going to cum. In a surprisingly happy tone she smiled and said, "You're so pathetic, you can't last can you?" This gave me great competition and a challenge and we switched positions, and from there I surprised myself and lasted the entire time which was awhile for both of us. Once again I could tell she enjoyed her time. I would have liked to talk more about me not lasting, giving her ideas of that's why she needs to find a bull that can last, and maybe since that is two times in a row she has been the one to bring up my short comings that she is opening the door for me to talk more about cuckolding since she seemed to very much enjoy that night we talked so in depth of the fantasy. The problem is, if I bring that up and talk about it, I can't last, I'll be done way too quickly. And now that I type this out I realize the last two times she has been the one to bring up my shortcomings and maybe she is trying to lead me down that dirty talk path of the fantasy, but during the time a reason besides unable to last that I have held back from further talking is I don't want to overdo it with talking about cuckolding every time we have sex. Now that I think about it, next time I'll bring it up if she doesn't or if she does I'll build off what she says. Because of how much she enjoyed that one night where we talked about the fantasy in the bedroom, I am beginning to think she actually did enjoy it so much that she is wanting to talk about it more in the bedroom.

This morning she was trying on outfits and she for whatever reason shut the door almost like a feeling to keep me out. When she came back out, wearing nothing special, but I again noticed the fragrance she wore last night which again she hadn't worn in years since we started dating. Maybe I am looking way too far into this, but catching her checking out guys last night, suddenly putting a strong scent on herself when she is ready to go out, maybe that is something? Also I found it surprising of her to tell me I was pathetic and can't last in such a happy tone, like she would have been completely fine had I not last 30 seconds, usually she gets frustrated if I end early and she tells me that in a frustrating tone.

By how last night went, I am going to say this weekend may be a productive one.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:08 am

I am beginning to think she is enjoying this fantasy more and more. Last night somehow the discussion of being in an open sexual relationship came up and how there are opinions against it. My wife made the comment, "I don't see the problem in that, people in relationships have sex with other people all the time, I don't see a problem with that." I was sort of caught off guard by her comment because it goes against her previous opinions. But, the only thing I got last night was the privilege of rubbing her feet.

However, this morning before she left we had a quick talk that has left me being excited. She was getting ready to leave and checking herself out in the mirror and she asked me if she was hot. I of course told her she was and she asked, "Am I really though? Do other people think that? Or just you?" I told her of course other people thought she was. She asked me if I wanted to do her and I said of course I did. Even hotter she asked me, "Do other guys want to do me though?" In which I excitedly told her of course they did! She went on to tell me that she wasn't so sure because she hadn't been hit on in awhile and was wondering if she was starting to lose 'it'. I smiled at her and told her she had nothing to worry about and she could feel free to tell me the next time someone did hit on her. She laughed and left out the door.

I don't know if she planned the discussion at that particular time as she was leaving to leave me hanging for most of the day or what, but it was incredibly hot. I had so much more I wanted to say, such as if she didn't believe me we could go out and she could see. At the same time, I know she knows she gets looks when she goes out. Whatever it is, I am thinking she is getting more and more into this. Our little talk right before she left leaves the door open to bring the conversation back up later tonight, and maybe that is/was her plan bringing it up at the time she did? I almost want to suggest to her that she can feel free to stop somewhere for drinks before she comes home just to reassure herself she is 'has it'. But then again, even though I would be halfway joking because I don't think she would do that right now, I don't want to overdo it and go too fast, because it certainly feels and seems like she is taking this somewhere, but going at it little by little.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:44 am

You might want to suggest for her to "up" her game, and dress more sexy and start flirting... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:42 pm

I think you two crossed the "is she into it?" bridge a while back. After your big facesitting night, I'm more confident than ever your wife is as into all of this as you are. Now, it's just a question of some fine tuning expectations and a little nudge. Take your time - you have years, though I doubt it'll take more than weeks - and enjoy the ride.

But that doesn't mean backing off. You two have reached a new level in your trust and communication - bask in it! I think she'd enjoy you suggesting she test out her desirability by doing a little flirting when she's out alone or with select girlfriends. I think you're on safe ground talking about how she might respond if I guy gets frisky. I think you're at the point where she'd have a thoughtful conversation about what she'd want from you afterward if she does hook up. Will she want "reclaiming" sex? Creampie cleanup? Or will she want to lock you up and deny all physical contact aside from rubbing her feet?

Looking forward to your next update.

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:01 pm

60dCommon wrote:I think you two crossed the "is she into it?" bridge a while back. After your big facesitting night, I'm more confident than ever your wife is as into all of this as you are. Now, it's just a question of some fine tuning expectations and a little nudge. Take your time - you have years, though I doubt it'll take more than weeks - and enjoy the ride.

But that doesn't mean backing off. You two have reached a new level in your trust and communication - bask in it! I think she'd enjoy you suggesting she test out her desirability by doing a little flirting when she's out alone or with select girlfriends. I think you're on safe ground talking about how she might respond if I guy gets frisky. I think you're at the point where she'd have a thoughtful conversation about what she'd want from you afterward if she does hook up. Will she want "reclaiming" sex? Creampie cleanup? Or will she want to lock you up and deny all physical contact aside from rubbing her feet?

Looking forward to your next update.

-60d
You may be right 60d. I have just been hesitant because in the past when I think a door is open and try to enter I end up going over board and it turns her off or she shuts the door quickly and I go back to square one. But this time feels much different and I just need to go with it and not worry about losing any progress. I like your conversation about what she'd want from me afterward if she did hook up, I think that could be something fun to talk about. I am hoping to have the chance to talk about things tonight!

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:24 pm

"but do other guys find me hot? ... Do other guys want to do me? I haven't been hit on lately, maybe I'm losing it"
To paraphrase.

Maybe suggest that she set up a tinder account and see just how hot she is, how many guys want to do her. Not to do anything of course, but just to test how desirable she is. *wink* Tell her it's okay with you if she is curious. All you ask is she shows you some guys she thinks are hot, cause you enjoy knowing what turns her on.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:36 pm

minos_dis_crete wrote:"but do other guys find me hot? ... Do other guys want to do me? I haven't been hit on lately, maybe I'm losing it"
To paraphrase.

Maybe suggest that she set up a tinder account and see just how hot she is, how many guys want to do her. Not to do anything of course, but just to test how desirable she is. *wink* Tell her it's okay with you if she is curious. All you ask is she shows you some guys she thinks are hot, cause you enjoy knowing what turns her on.
Love this idea!
-60d

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:58 am

You've shared your story "here" , have made tremendous progress using advise and information you received "here" . You've got so many of us hoping you two got on the same page . and you got there ! You want an opinion of what other men think of her , she wants to know if other men want to do her , or think she's fuckable material . Well then , "here" is your opportunity to get those opinions . Tell her that if she wants to know how many men think she's hotwife material , you'd love to post her picture on a web sight to see what men think about her sexy ass . What better place than "here". Get her to agree , post her pics in the hotties section , and we "here" will give our opinion . I'm sure we will not let you down . We will build her confidence by telling her how HOT she is and help you to move things further than you already have . I for one would love to see the woman that so many of us wish they had for themselves .

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:31 am

minos - I have thought for awhile to bring up the idea to her of making a tinder account. I think that would be really hot and obviously could open the door for her to some things. I even thought of her making an account could be one of the bets had I made one for our bowling night.

jps - that would be hot, but may take some time to convince her.

Last night didn't get too crazy, other than she made me go down on her and making comments of how lucky I was to be doing that, etc. When it was my turn she asked me if I enjoyed going down on her. I told her I did, and to let her know I was still craving the cuckolding fantasy, as I had been quiet on it recently, I told her when I lick her I imagine she has just got back from a date. Her response was, "MMmmmmmm" and of course I didn't last any longer.

Yesterday she brought up to me that this morning she was going out to brunch with some girlfriends, but also other guys would be there too. Granted these guys are her girlfriends, husbands or boyfriends, but it sounded like a large enough group that there may be some guys there that aren't with anyone. I actually had something else during the time so I couldn't go. My wife going out to eat with girlfriends is nothing new, but her going out to eat with other men also involved is definitely something new and really I think in the past she wouldn't have gone if I was unable to go.

I know it's laughable at how slow this is going but right now more than ever it feels like it is going somewhere, and what is really hot about it is she seems to be the one controlling it.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:40 am

I’m guessing that her not being hit on is related more to where she has been than to her looks. Ask her if she enjoys guys hitting on her. If she says yes, then ask if she would like to go some place where guys might feel comfortable doing so, such as a bar, club, etc. either with you or with a gf or a few gf’s. You could encourage her to setup a girls night out with her more wild type of friends. You could tell her she deserves a night away from you to see for herself that she still has “it.” I know your wife is enjoying dominating you, but she still needs encouragement/support from you to to explore the taboo of other men for real without jeopardizing the 2 of you.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:50 am

It may be slow, but you can see her attitudes are changing. They started as unaccepting of your fantasy, to tolerating it, to playing-along with it, to accepting it, and now, maybe wanting it? ;)

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:16 pm

Don't worry about going slowly. Savor and enjoy.

When your wife expresses insecurity about whether other guys would want her, think of some ways to test/confirm that. I like the Kik idea. How about putting herself in situations where guys can buy her drinks (with you somewhere nearby, but not obviously accompanying her)?

Or posting photos here, of course.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:30 pm

I'll just post a quick one here. I can only imagine what it must feel like to get at text while they are on a date because knowing my wife was at her brunch she sent me a text asking how I was doing and than said "they" were now going to a café. Now my head was racing because who was "they"? The whole group? Just a girlfriend? Just the women? All I replied was Ok and to have fun. When she got home she told me some of the things they talked about as a whole, but nothing juicy and she didn't mention any guy in particular. As the day went on I'd hint at doing something naughty with her and in a very happy reply she'd say, "You're naughty!" she also said we have had streak of sex lately which she said has been really good.

As far as her not getting attention from others, I don't know if it is her testing my reaction or not because just us going out the other night I noticed all these men checking her out that I don't see how she couldn't have noticed that. But either way, I do think it would be a great way to suggest to her that we or her with some girlfriends to go out and be in an environment where she may get hit on. Or make up a dating profile and let her know it would be just for fun.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:54 pm

How'd the weekend wrap up? Anyone notice her new scent? ;-)

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm

The weekend ended on a big tease as we were lounging on the couch and I was massaging her feet I noticed her legs were shaven. She could tell I noticed her freshly shaven legs and asked if I liked them which I told her I did. A little later in the night I hinted I was in the mood for some playtime and she told me she was not in the mood tonight and said, "I bet you thought I showered and shaved my legs for you." As I type this now it certainly has a cuck tone to it, but at the time it felt more like a dominating tease and not so much of a cuckolding tease, but I could be wrong looking back at it.

38kewp - that is a good idea, I like that suggestion and a good way to put it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:54 pm

You might want to ask her about the smooth legs again... get the conversation rolling. Is there a special occasion upcoming? ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Hey,

Just checking in because your thread is about to scroll off my screen. Good week so far? Anything else to go with the revival of her younger scent and the freshly smooth legs?

-60d
-60d

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:51 am

60dCommon wrote:Hey,

Just checking in because your thread is about to scroll off my screen. Good week so far? Anything else to go with the revival of her younger scent and the freshly smooth legs?

-60d
Hey,

Your thread has scrolled off my screen again - an unusually long time between posts for you. Everything OK?
-60d