progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jps18
$2 Ho

Re: progress story

Unread post by jps18 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:46 am

Been wondering that myself .

jerseycicouple
Virgin

Unread post by jerseycicouple » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:33 am

I'm sure we're all hoping that Mrs Breaker has taken the leap and Breaker is too busy being fucked by his voracious new HW to post any updates here.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:56 am

Hey guys! Sorry haven't posted in awhile just been busy. Not much has happened that I felt was post worthy, and again sort of in that funk of this fantasy hasn't been on the forefront of my mind lately, probably due to being busy. But like it's been going lately, she is setting the pace now with this and is the one bringing it up more than I am. I am sort of anxiously waiting around for our Halloween event that is fast approaching. I still think that night is going to be the night at the very least we take a very small step forward in the cuckolding realm, even if it is just me getting to watch her dance. I think it will be a hot moment that we both enjoy and I just think that experience, as little as it may be, will move this along quiet well. Another thing that could be coming up, but I am not getting my hopes up that the plan will go happen as I am still waiting to hear progress on her over nightery in the city with one of her girlfriends, but this past weekend we were at this get together with her good friend Jennifer. I overheard Jennifer excitedly talk to another friend about going to Vegas with my wife for my wifes birthday. I got excited to hear that, but again until hotels are booked I won't really think much of it because plans likes this have been talked about before and never materialize. And her birthday is months away. She also got these light colored snake skin ankle boots for the Winter. They just showed up one day laying in our bedroom floor. It was a little hot to see them and knowing she just got them because she liked them, because the look of them is definitely an eye catcher. Also her toy is getting a lot of use lately, far more than me.

The real exciting update is the text I got this morning. Again, not much lately has been brought up on the cuckolding talk, along with it not being on the front of my mind right now, it has felt like a little bit of a waiting period to see what she may do next. But this morning I got a text from her. My phone alerted me and I saw it was a text from her, unprepared I opened the text and I read, "I think it's time I seek attention from someone else." Out of nowhere I read the text over and over making sure I was reading the letters correctly. My heart started racing and I tried to calm myself to write a response. I rushed to text back, "What?? Serious!?" Trying to show my excitement and curiousity. It's been a few minutes and I am waiting to hear her response. It's caught me off guard and it's out of nowhere, but it was reminder that even though this hasn't been on the front of my mind, she has been thinking about it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:08 am

Your answer to her should be, “Yes, absolutely! Is there anything I can do to help?” ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

jerseycicouple
Virgin

Unread post by jerseycicouple » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:49 am

Thanks for the update Breaker - great to know the exciting moments are still arriving! Can't wait for the next installment.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 am

Woot! Great news for both of you!

I agree with Ballspanking - time to get the ball rolling.
-60d

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:15 am

I always look forward to your updates.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Waiting with --bated breath! ;)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Be careful here, Breaker. Per the other comments, be mindful all your responses are supportive and loving. Again, tell her in your own words how it makes your relationship more meaningful and intimate.

All the parts are slowly coming together. A good way to go yet. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy it in the bedroom!!

Good luck to the both of you.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:14 am

I’ve said it before... setup an account for her on AFF so she can have access to guys that will pay attention to her! After you set it up, tell her that you did & you did it so she can have guys pay attention to her. If not AFF, then maybe Ashley Madison or a sugar baby site. I can see your wife enjoying a sugar baby/daddy type of relationship. Do something to show you’re helping her with finding guys. I think she’s looking for that from you as verification it’s indeed ok. If you don’t want to setup a profile for her, at least ask her how you can help her to find a guy. I really do think she’s wanting you to help her out.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:49 am

Hi Breaker,

I’m curious to know if the topic of her “looking for attention from someone else” was concluded later in the day?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Sorry wasn't able to get a post in yesterday. Hours later she finally sent a text back saying, "Hahaha...." with the fleur-de-lis symbol. She followed that up with telling me she was just reminding me. I quickly texted her back telling her she should see if a friend of hers was able to go out one night this weekend. She replied, "Hmm that would be fun!" Due to both of us being busy and the texts coming far apart, she ended up getting home. A very short time after she got home Jennifer stopped by. My wife excitedly explained to me Jennifer was stopping by to pick up some outfits.

Not thinking anything of it at first, but as they both started walking toward our bedroom my heart suddenly raced and I started to panic as I realized my gimp suit was practically out in the open when you open our closet. I stood in the kitchen trying my hardest to listen all the way into the bedroom as I heard them picking out outfits for Jennifer to borrow. I couldn't help but think my wife must have known it was out in the open like it was, she see's it everyday since it is folded right about her clothes, and I was shocked she just openly let Jennifer in like it was no big deal. Jennifer eventually left with some clothes and there was no sense of awkwardness when she left and my wife never said anything about it.

The other hot thing was last night while watching TV and massaging her feet she brought up interesting comments or points of conversation that I cant remember how we got on them but she made them very nonchalantly. But I noticed when she talked about other men she'd talk about them as if she was making choices, sort of hard to explain but her wording was important. But she would talk about certain qualities she'd want in a man regarding sex, some qualities I did not meet. And it was how she worded it that it was what peaked my interest, I'll try to remember some examples of what she said, but again the wording and the type of words she chose made it sound like she was picking qualities rather than just making a comment with no meaning behind it.

Anyways, I am sure that last paragraph was confusing to read, but basically what I am feeling is she is getting closer and closer to taking the next step. Since she sent me the text of talking about looking for attention from someone else she has had this very confident happiness about her, which is unique at this time given both of our hectic and busy schedules.

I am looking forward to anything tonight might bring.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:58 pm

An AFF account would be a lot of fun for her. Set up a premium account for her.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:43 pm

You are doing great. Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but, the text was an exploratory move on her part. A little bit of risk. Here's where you affirm her risk taking. Tell her in your own words and actions how much you love and support her taking these risks and how you feel it improves the relationship.. There will be more of these little risks for a while. Patience and support.

Only my opinion, but, AFF accounts is too much too fast. Give her space to figure it out.

Keep communicating and supporting her.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:09 pm

wocka-wocka I think you are correct.

Couple things for today. She bought the Halloween event tickets, and I hadn't brought up getting a hotel room for the night since the first night she talked about going to the event, so I figured since it had been so long a night at the hotel was probably off the table for her and she was wanting to make the trip back, but she excitedly suggested we get a hotel room as well for the night. She had been talking to one of the friends we are going with and she found out what her friend is going as, and my wife brought up, "I don't know what I'll be now." I moaned to myself inside because I thought 'Here we go again she is going to change her mind and she will turn down the sexy slutiness'. But she was quick to tell me, "I will definitely wear my black leather skirt." And then from there she went on thinking of what she could be that would incorporate a black leather skirt into the outfit. The conversation got hot when she basically described wearing a Dom outfit, as she excitedly started to tell me she could wear a pair of her black boots, her black leather skirt and a black top, and go all out on her make up. She chuckled to herself, I think with her realizing she was going practically as as Dom, and followed that chuckle up with telling me I could wear a bracelet with a leash that she can hold. "Let people know I own you." She said. I about melted with excitement and the image.

Usually I roll my eyes when she makes changes to her outfits because they usually end up being far less sexier and more conservative when she starts changing ideas, but this time it's the opposite. It's still a hot sexy slutty outfit, but she's making it sound like she's thinking of being even more sexier and giving off more of a dominant look. She has plenty of black boots, some leather and some suede. Some over the knee, some just under the knee, whichever she chooses they'll be hot!

Update from last night; During our lounging time on the couch I got a peak at something she was looking at on her phone. It was a photo showing the expressions of someones first reaction to a big dick. I noticed she didn't just scroll right by it, instead she looked at it for several seconds before moving on, and she looked rather intrigued as if she was thinking what her reaction may be, or what it would be like to be in that position. Very small thing, but it was just something different for her to not just glance over the photo, but to look at it for a bit and the look of being intrigued just striked me of something uncharacteristic of her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:23 pm

I would work on other venues and places where your wife can attract attention too. Halloween is good, and it will probably nudge her forward a little, but don't forget to make her sexy in her day-to-day. Give her opportunities to flirt with other guys and give-out her number.

I think the text the other day about needing attention from someone else was a good lead-in. Ask her how you can help. ;)

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:30 pm

A costume blending witch and dominatrix would be hot, with the witch aspect providing some cover, as well as an excuse for theatrical makeup.

If fact, Breaker, you could crossdress as a witch, too, and go as her trainee! :shock: :whip:

Sounds like a great time. Best luck!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:45 pm

hornedhubby wrote:A costume blending witch and dominatrix would be hot, with the witch aspect providing some cover, as well as an excuse for theatrical makeup.

If fact, Breaker, you could crossdress as a witch, too, and go as her trainee! :shock: :whip:

Sounds like a great time. Best luck!
Actually this is exactly what she just said she was going as. We still don't know what I will be, but a trainee like you mention could be hot and she may like that idea. But yeah she is going as a witch but all the outfit of a Dom. She's made clear to me that she will wear her black leather skirt. I am hoping tonight I get a preview of what her costume may be.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:39 am

Are you going to suggest leaving panties out of her costume?

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:25 am

Hey Breaker,

This is something you may want to consider. I have done it a couple of times.

Since she is going as a Dominatrix, suggest to her that you be locked in your chastity device a week prior to going out of town to party. You can be her bottom and she is your top. She and you will have great sexual tension and be overly ready for weekend.

Here is what I have done with my wife a couple of times. I make it a point to figure out where the key is and don't mention it when you leave. She has forgotten the key before and she gets very sexually frustrated being out of town, in hotel room and not able to have my manhood. Sets up for her to look for it or satisfaction in other ways.

Might get your wife fast tracked to looking for fun, but you will have to commit and stay strongly focused to not be able to get out of chastity device. Trust me, it was harder for me to go through with it than her.

Takes a strong man to leave the key behind.

Good luck!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:40 pm

ddriver - I like the idea of being locked up! I think that would be hot. I could tell it to her like it's part of her costume and her spell she has over me since she's going as a witch.

Her costume is done, obviously she could tweak things between now and the party but she seemed pretty happy and content with it last night. She is wearing black ankle boots, black and purple striped thigh high socks, her black mini leather skirt, a black top and short a black laced cape. I am sure she will put on some hot make up as well. She showed me her in her costume with the photos she took, so I didn't even get to see it in person yet, but she looked super hot.

This upcoming weekend we are going to a little get together and she was picking out her outfit for it. She's wearing over the knee black suede boots which she confidently showed me and asked if I liked them, fully knowing my answer was of course! She wore them for a bit as she tried on different tops and when she was ready to take her boots off she sat down and called for me to take them off for her. I gladly took them off her feet one by one. Even though her telling me to take them off and expecting me to take them off, and me getting the chance to take them off was hot, maybe the hottest part of that entire moment was seeing the confidence she expressed on her face. It was such a hot look and it was hot to see she enjoyed me taking her boots off.

That picture of confidence stuck with me through today, a hot image I couldn't shake out of my head and kept me into a submissive mood. I thought of how hot and sweaty her feet will get in those boots during an entire night in them. I texted her that after the get together I want to have the pleasure of taking her boots off and being able to kiss her feet. She responded, "I want that too....."

The Halloween event though it fast approaching and I get excited and am very nervous everytime I think about it. I think for sure at the very least I'll get the pleasure of watching her dance with someone. Even that is exciting to think about because of not only seeing how hot it would be, but the possibilities it could lead to, even if it's just her really enjoying it. Of course the thought rushes into my head of mixing sexy costumes, sexy dancing and alcohol, what else could happen?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:04 pm

When considering possibilities for her, remember she would need opportunities to express
herself privately, in intimacy, or at the very least in anonymity, where her interaction with a hot guy won’t come back to haunt her and cause problems with her family and friends. This is why a party in Las Vegas is so much more promising than a gettogether from work...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:19 pm

BallSpanking wrote:When considering possibilities for her, remember she would need opportunities to express
herself privately, in intimacy, or at the very least in anonymity, where her interaction with a hot guy won’t come back to haunt her and cause problems with her family and friends. This is why a party in Las Vegas is so much more promising than a gettogether from work...
Oh absolutely a girls weekend in Vegas is way more promising. I know nothing will come of this upcoming weekends get together, I am not expecting anything other than getting lucky afterward. The following weekend is the Halloween event in the city which will definitely present opportunities.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:27 am

So yesterday we texted each other throughout the day planning out the night we go to the Halloween event with friends. I brought up the hotel idea again asking if I should start looking which one to get. We had talked with our friends about possibly splitting a room with them. I told my wife I had been waiting for a hot naughty night like this for months so we were going to get a room, I ended with the fleur-de-lis emoji. She replied, "Haha well if (name of friends) join that won't happen....." I excitedly started coming up with responses with them to try and persuade different hotel rooms, and she seemed to like the idea of our own room.

Last night when we were just hanging out doing normal things she came up to me out of nowhere and immediately started to wrap her leg around my leg and rubbing her hands all over me telling me it had been awhile since we did anything. I got excited obviously and told her I would love to lick her right now. She bit her lower lip and stared at me for a few seconds and said, "You want to?" I excitedly replied I would love to and she grinned at my response and told me to get to the bed. As she got ready she asked almost like she had to ask it, "You sure you don't want to do me?" I told her I would just cum too early and wanted to lick her. Excitedly she said, "Ok!" She was really into it, I fully enjoyed looking up at her seeing her eyes closed and just imagining what she may be imagining. I was simply a toy to her and I loved it. From time to time if she remembered I was there she'd slide her foot toward my hardness and I would slightly hump her foot to let her know I enjoyed it. If I took a moment to take a quick breather she'd sternly ask, "What are you doing?" I wouldn't say anything and would just get back to work. When she was done she laid there completely satisfied. She asked me if I was sure I didn't want a turn and I told her we didn't have to. She again bit her lip and motioned for me to come back to the bed. I laid there and started stroking myself but she got on top of me and started riding me. I tried to do her like a bull with a lot of stamina, and for those few seconds I could tell she liked it, had I lasted I probably could have given her another orgasm. As I was trying my best to perform like a alpha I told her this was how I wanted to do her all the time. She moaned almost to say, "I wish!" and I ended within seconds. Afterward she gloated about how great that was and told me I did a good job.

So today I thought about being between her legs and looking up at her and seeing how much she was enjoying it with her eyes close. I texted her she was naughty and that last night was fun. She replied saying it was good. I told her how hot it was to be between her legs looking up at her seeing her eyes closed and just wondering what she was thinking about. She replied, "God that's hot! You're naughty!"

Her reply to my text about the hotel room makes me think she has ideas of possibilities. Add to it she seemed overly horny when we got home after we talked about it and I have to think she had a naughty time on her mind the rest of the day.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Maybe it is time you began suggesting real world possibilities. Before she orgasms, when she is sexually primed, bring up a scenario with the "cute" guy from work, or some other acquaintance she thinks is hot, and see how quickly she gets wet. The more realistic the scenario, the more accessible it is to her every day, the hotter it will be, because she will relate her being fucked to that person and circumstance. A good way to get her acting flirty in the real world.

Remember she will have to be the one to take actual steps toward becoming a HW, just sitting back and wishing for it will not make it happen. Tell her it's time to "pony-up, cowgirl". ;)