progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
60dCommon
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Wow! Didn't see that coming. Your wife really seems to be a natural dom, and you are an amazingly quick study as her sub. Really, you're just doing an amazing job of navigating your kinks together. I am jealous! ;-)

The denial seems to turn you on, right? How far do you want to take that? Do you like the idea of more enforced chastity? For longer periods? Your wife seems to get off on seeing you hot for her, and sending you off to spank feels like a way of controlling you (you get something from it too!). Would you two enjoy things more if she exerted her control by putting you enforced chastity? Would your desire for her be more or less? If more, then I can see her embracing the idea.

And, if she gets off more on controlling you than having you inside her, then she can continue to facesit and use your body in other ways. If you two want to continue including creampie cleanup in the mix, then she knows how to solve that problem without unlocking you.

Is that the direction you want things to go?

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:14 pm

60d - It is all very fun! The denial does turn me on and I would take it as far as she would want it to go. I would find it hot if she demanded I be locked up for longer periods, and she does enjoy seeing me so hot for her. It is part of the reason I've thought of getting a new chastity cage, one that is more appealing and is better suited for longer use. I think the cb6000 I have doesn't look all that great to her and I think she also worries about any sort of damage that can be caused. So I've thought since she seems to be really enjoying this denial thing that getting a more discreet and more 'open' type cage would make her feel better about longer use. I am fine with whatever direction she wants to take it.

Last night we had a really good talk. She brought up the question to me if I had thought she has gained weight. Of course she hasn't, I don't know why she sometimes asks that, so I told her she hadn't and was as hot as ever. I decided after she asked me that to sneak a picture of her backside and I showed her the picture and told her, "C'mon look at how great you look." She laughed and asked, "You like?" I told her of course I did and again told her how hot she was. She told me thank you and that I made her feel better.

I told her her new rule of me not being able to touch her and the space between us during kisses even adds to the torture. She again laughed and gave me a smile. I told her that I look at her knowing I can't touch her and my entire body gets an adrenaline rush and my heart races. She replied with her eyebrows raised, "I do have a nice ass, don't I?" I told her she did and told her she had a husband who gives her the freedom to go out and realize she still has "it" and so she knows it's not just my opinion. She smiled and slowly shook her head. She told me I needed to take more sneaky photos of her so she could see her body in other ways. I told her if she needed a second opinion she could go ahead and make a Tinder account or go out again. She told me, "Babe, people stare at me all day...I just don't always feel amazing."

I divulged to her more about how attractive she is to me and the power she has on me. I told her she was so hot that I get distracted just by the heels of hers she leaves out on the ground around the room. (She'll just leave out shoes, heels, boots laying on the ground sometimes). I told her I didn't know if she was devilishly leaving out heels and boots knowing it catches my eye or what, but every time I see them I get aroused. She really liked hearing this and with a laugh said, "Really!!????! I like that!!" But she admitted she had never thought about it. I told her it drove me nuts and especially the silver heels she currently had out laying on the ground. She said back to me in a sexy voice, "Oh you love those." It felt great to be open and talk about this stuff with her. I think at the very least this whole thing has at least made us both more comfortable in expressing ourselves and being more comfortable with talking to each other about it.

She ended up getting tired and said she was going to go to bed. For me it was still early and I stayed up a little later. When I went to bed, I was curious and thought if by chance she had used her toy before she went to bed. I've sort of seen a pattern that after any sort of submissive or cuckold talk conversation we have she usually uses her toy that night. So I thought I'd look given our talk we had, and sure enough she had used her vibrator! It was a pretty hot thing to find. I don't know if it was hotter that she used her toy instead of me, or if she used her toy yet again after having a talk that in some way involved cuckolding.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:58 am

Hi Breaker,

I agree with you. I had a cb series and it turned her off. Also for more than a day, cleaning, appearance, etc. Suggest Ebay and look for A226-1. Select the right ring size. I think you and she will be pleased and it costs less than $20 delivered. I have a MM and it is fine, but honestly, finding the right one off the shelf with the integrated lock is well worth it.

The other thing that is important, particularly for you now, is that she has the keys and while you might put the package together, it is very powerful for her to insert the lock and remove and hold the key. The power exchange is off the charts. Sounds like your wife would like that very much.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Corey - Thanks! I will look into those and I think the integrated lock is a must. I also think she would have fun holding the key.

Last night I ended up just telling her I had been looking into getting a new chastity cage and asked her what she thought if I got a new one. I told her I was looking ones that would be stainless steel, more discrete, and easier to keep clean and more comfort for longer use. She agreed and said I should get a new one. We will see if she makes me wear it more often if she feels more comfortable about me wearing the right one.

I'll add this update here! So my wife was again trying on some clothes and checking herself out, I was just hanging out in the same room and I as usual told her she was hot. She asked, "But do others besides you think that?" I told her of course and I was about to let her know she could go out and find out, but before I could even say that she said with this sexy smile, "And you want me to test that out?" I smiled and told her with excitement, "Yes!" She bit her lower lip, and while looking at me said, "I'm going to, at work." I melted. It was one of the hottest things to hear and the way she told me was incredibly hot. I told her how hot that was and she could see my excitement, she could see I was almost paralyzed. She gave a little chuckle and patted me on the shoulder and told me to go do the dishes.

We will see if there is more to update tonight!

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Hey,

How's the enforced no-touching going? Seems like a pretty intense form of torture to me. Is she continuing to tease you with the occasional stroke? By offering you just her toes to lick? By flashing you a little nip or pussy, but not letting you touch? Might you ask her how she's taking care of herself? It's been a while since she played with herself in front of you. Maybe take it up a notch by keeping you caged throughout with no relief. No touching at all. Maybe bound? Could be a moment to really open up with her.

Your wife seems to be relishing the control she has over you - really curious to hear how the weekend goes.

-60d
-60d

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:22 pm

More overt steps, very encouraging. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:42 am

60d - Last night, a little after she told me she was going to test things out and I was doing the dishes trying to catch my breath, she came into the kitchen. Still flushed in my face I asked her if I could touch her ass. In a confident voice she said, "You may." She still does randomly check me and see if I am aroused or not, which I find really hot. She definitely is enjoying this control she has which if fun.

BallSpanking - it is!

So last night after I completed doing the dishes we lounged on the couch watching TV. Something that is starting to become a new norm added to her foot massages is I get to occasionally smell and kiss her feet. I think it started off first with me just doing it once and she gave a positive reaction, so now it is a mix of sometimes I will smell and kiss them, and other times she will move her foot to my face to have me smell and kiss them. Very hot that that is becoming a norm of us, and she really likes it.

Before bed I knew I was going to have a tough time lasting so I applied the numbing spray again. To let the time pass for the spray to start working I gave her oral. The hottest part was she was texting someone while I was licking her. I don't know who she was texting because I didn't ask, but I was just imagining it someday for it to be a guy. The other hot part was she didn't mind that I continued to do what I was doing while she was texting. When she was done texting she told me she wanted me to do her. Either I was still overly hot from her earlier comment about testing things out, or I didn't apply enough spray to work but I had a difficult time lasting or performing well at all. After having to change positions shortly after we began she asked, "You already feel like cumming?" In disappointment I told her I was and she replied with a little chuckle. Again, in the past that is usually met with frustration from her, but now she didn't make it seem like it bothered her. I was struggling to perform well and decided to get her vibrator to help out. The problem was knowing the vibrator was helping out it made it even hotter and my stamina got worse. She told me she could cum easily with the vibrator, but she didn't want just the vibrator because she could use that anytime she wanted. We ditched the vibrator and I was hoping I could last. She told me she wanted me, but wished I was bigger to hit the right spots. She asked, "Why can't you be bigger??" If she wanted me to last I don't know why she was bringing up this talk! Somehow I was able to make it till the end for her. Afterward she laid next to me and I completed myself. She in a sweet voice said, "You made it babe!" I told her I knew but admitted to her that I didn't perform well and I felt bad about it. I told her she was so hot and it's so good for me, but I know it isn't good for her. She didn't say anything and I didn't add to what was obviously the next sentence. It was almost like it was said without either of us saying it.

I know I've talked about this before, but what is becoming so fun with this is how open we are to talk to each other about our roles and this fantasy. What used to take me days to gather up the courage to talk about something about cuckolding or something about being a submissive to her is now a comfortable no big deal conversation. I am excited to see what the rest of the weekend brings.

Just to add: This morning before she left for work she was looking really good and she caught me checking her out. I walked over to give her a kiss and she smiled and told me, "No touching." She could see my frustration and she enjoyed it. She then grabbed my crotch to check on me, seeing my frustration and also feeling my arousal she gave a little laugh at my situation. I almost thought she was going to suggest I lock myself up. She brought up last night and said something I told her was hot and she really loved. It was the tone in the way of telling her I was going to cum so early because of her. I found it interesting that she picked up on such a little detail, but it was hot that she found that hot and liked it so much. It wasn't anything new I've said, but I guess she liked the way I said it?

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:22 am

You might want to consider having her help you shop on line for a new chastity cage. That way you’ll be able to find one that she finds sexy and can be worn for longer periods of time.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Open2it wrote:You might want to consider having her help you shop on line for a new chastity cage. That way you’ll be able to find one that she finds sexy and can be worn for longer periods of time.
Was thinking that would be a good idea for all the reasons you mentioned.

sj5422
Experienced

Unread post by sj5422 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:49 pm

Breaker,

Check out the cages from Mature Metal. They are custom made albeit a little pricey. Mrs_sj picked out my cage (I have the Jailbird) and keeps me in it 24/7.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:09 pm

sj5422 wrote:Breaker,

Check out the cages from Mature Metal. They are custom made albeit a little pricey. Mrs_sj picked out my cage (I have the Jailbird) and keeps me in it 24/7.
Thanks, I looked at those and have heard good things about them, but I just don't know if I want to get one that pricey when I am not 100% sure she will want to me to wear it for longer periods. I figured I would get a cheaper one, that looks and feels better than the cb6000, and see if she keeps me locked up more often. If she does and finds she enjoys it more, than I will splurge on a custom fit jailbird.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:41 pm

You will save money by just getting the mature metal one, show her the webpage, and tell her you really like the look and the security of the device but given the cost you only want to get one if she is really into the idea. Even get the sizing rings, but as others have said you want it tight.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:33 pm

Yeah that might be a good idea, see if she is serious about using it more often and if she is might as well splurge now and get one that will last and be worth it.

So really big update! She was on the phone with one of her really good single girlfriends, who is very attractive herself, and a bit on the wild side. I was in the same room while they talked and they were planning going to some Summer outdoor concert. My wife was very excited while she was hearing the plans and planning things out. She told her friend they could day drink, and drink all night and planning on where to stay afterward. In my head I obviously got excited myself thinking of her going out to a concert with a single attractive friend, but I wondered if she was planning on including me in the date. When she got off the phone she asked if it was ok if she went and told me it was an outdoor concert on a Friday night in July, she made sure to tell me she was very excited. I of course told her she could go, and I clearly was not invited. While she was explaining how excited she was about going she told me, "You will love it too." and she gave me this look like she knew I knew what she meant. I smiled back and said I was very excited too. She told me, "Imagine me and (girlfriend), two hot girls in our outfits out at a concert all night long." She mentioned again, "You'll love it!" As my heart raced with excitement all I could do was agree with her. "Think about it babe, I'll be planning my outfit out for months." She said they'll be drinking all day and night and she won't be coming home that night. She again told me she was very excited and I told her I was also very excited. She brought up with a confident tease that she was going to be out all night and I was going to be at home, and she wasn't coming home that night. She can't stop saying how excited she is, and I can't stop feeling excited for her. Although it's unfortunate the night is a couple months away, I can't wait to see her prepare for it leading up to that night, and I can't wait to see how she teases me about it leading up to that night! I have a feeling something may actually happen here!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:45 pm

I think it is an excellent opportunity to help her prepare for her first night out as a potential HW.
This should give you both time to prepare the ground for what she might expect, and what would come next.
Certainly the direction this is going seems to be her cuckolding you soon. ;)

PS-
Maybe she should ask her friend to hook them up with a couple of hunks for the concert.
Last edited by BallSpanking on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:17 pm

I have really enjoyed your story and I appreciate your writing. She sure does sound excited. I would venture that the wait on a mature metal cage would be too long, the sooner you get one on the better I think (!)

sandman
Prepubescent

Unread post by sandman » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:01 am

Excellent thread Breaker, have you thought about getting her condoms to keep in her purse just in case she is out drinking and something pops up ? Maybe you could tell her that you feel it is your responsibility to make sure she has them, just in case. She would also know at that point that you really are serious and every time she see's them she will know she has your blessing to play. Could be rather exciting when the inevitable comes and one day she tells you that you need to get her some more.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:06 am

thanks guys! Sandman - next time she goes out I may actually do that.

we talked last night about the chastity cages, I think for now I'll go with a cheaper one and just see how it plays out. She said it was up to me, but because she didn't come out and say to me get the custom fit one makes me think right now she isn't thinking long term use. But she isn't opposed to me getting one and actually took the time and sorted through looking at them online. Now I just need to find a stainless steel one with an interlock lock that has gotten good reviews.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 am

Wow! Great news for all of you! I hope your wife and her single friend can find some time to get together in the evenings before their get away. If you two can come to a clear understanding about your wife opening up to her friend it will really help smooth the way toward all of you getting more of what you want.

Also thinking an outing to the local sex shop could be in order. Maybe meet after work for drinks to loosen up, then hit up a high-end shop. Maybe let your wife take charge, if she's in the mood. Take good measurements ahead of time (the better chastity device makers have instructions online) so your wife can tell the sales staff what she's working with. Knowing your size will also help them select a cock extender, if she's interested in that.

As I believe I've related here before, my wife and I had a lot of fun shopping for pegging gear together. After she cut me off from cumming inside her, trips to the sex shop to buy condoms became part of our extended play. After she started seeing other guys, but before she started taking them bare, the condom shopping trips became even sexier. Standing by her side as she explained to the staff that she wanted a range of condom sizes gave me butterflies. We really could have used chastity at times like those - controlling my erection (I'm pretty big and didn't want to embarrass my wife) was excruciating.

Thanks for another great update (agree with others here who have complimented your writing)! Keep us posted.

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Not much so far for today, other than she is still very excited about the concert. Almost like she was taunting me with her excitement she said, "I'm so excited I am going to go wild!" She asked me with a sexy smile what I was going to do, I told her I didn't know but that I was excited as well. She told me she was going to have a hot outfit and said, "I'll be looking gooooood." She ended her exciting bragging by telling me it was probably better I wasn't there because I may put a damper on the party.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Her tone seems totally FLR, and her attitude seems like she is increasingly thinking and behaving ‘single’. :)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:54 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Her tone seems totally FLR, and her attitude seems like she is increasingly thinking and behaving ‘single’. :)
She definitely has become much more comfortable and confident in the FLR side of things. Funny you mention her attitude because this friend of hers she is going to the concert with, Jennifer, is like I said single, attractive, and is just 3 years younger than my wife making her 26. My wife and her have been talking on the phone a lot lately and whenever my wife is on the phone with her or when they are together my wife acts a little different, and uses lingo that she doesn't typically use. Just today we were talking and Jennifer called, my wife stopped our conversation and answered her phone. They spoke for awhile and when I realized it wasn't going to be some quick conversation I went about doing something else in the other room, but could hear my wife talking on the phone. Since Jennifer is single she talks to my wife sometimes about guys she is interested in. Well today she must have been talking about guys to my wife because I'd hear my wife say, "Oh he's cute" or "He's hot" with periodic giggling. Needless to say it was exciting to overhear.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Ok! Last night somehow we got on to talking where she said she can tell if guys are actually listening to you when you talk or thinking of something naughty about you. She said at work when she is talking to men she can tell if they are listening to what she is saying or thinking something else. She could tell I enjoyed hearing this and felt I was hard. She asked, "Why are you hard??" I told her she knew why and she just gave me a smile. Later in the night having a good time and as we continued to talk she became curious about a certain sex position and wondered how people do it in a certain position, I suggested we could watch a porn clip to see and her interest peaked. I found some clip and completely unintentional the headline of the clip was cuckold related. She mentioned the title of the video to me and told me she bet I thought the video was hot. This opened up a long and deep conversation about cuckolding.

The conversation lasted a long time where we both completely opened up about the fantasy and from taking it from fantasy to happening. The big thing from the conversation was she said she would do it!! She gave me a little bit of the rules of what to expect and what she wanted, but said we would talk more about the rules later. One of the rules was at least at the beginning I won't be present. Quiet frankly I didn't care what rules she had because I was overly excited she said she'd do it and also in shock. Just typing this gives me a pit feeling in my stomach!

It ended up getting very late and she went to sleep, I of course had a difficult time falling asleep after that whole talk. I am still trying to process it all but very excited!

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Wow! I'm excited too!

I'm really happy for both of you. Really looking forward to reading the details of your conversation, if you're willing to share.

You two have come a long way, and, in my opinion, you're doing everything right. I never felt you were being coercive or manipulating with your wife. You've always been respectful, and you've always seemed really invested in her pleasure. All along, she's responded in kind. It comes through that even the humiliation and denial are done lovingly, because she understands you.

Congratulations to both of you - this is a big step.

-60d
-60d

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:06 pm

Wow!
You joined Feb 17, last year, and on Apr 08, 2018, your wife agrees to be a HW.
Initially you had doubts this would ever happen, let's see when she will lose her HW cherry! :)

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Break out the champagne, boys! Hell of a journey already. My favorite thread, actually, because you're so open and responsive about everything, it feels like we've been with you for every step. And now there's just a short sprint left to go (well, maybe not that short, but relatively speaking). Congratulations!

A cock care and an acknowledgement that she's up for fucking you in the same week. Your head must be buzzing, well, both of them in fact. Happy for you.

Keep up the updates!