progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:45 pm

BallSpanking - I sure wish, LOL.

60d - When you put it that way it is exciting and makes me think. I noticed the other night she used her vibrator again without telling me, and I got started to think, I think she masterbates more than I do. This made me remember that years ago when I first introduced the cuckolding fantasy, I asked her about if she thinks about anyone else when she does masterbate and told her that it was ok for her to tell me and I found the idea hot. She was definitely shy about it and told me she didn't want to say because she felt bad. I reiterated that I was fine with it and found it to be hot. She said she knew I found it hot, but still felt bad. She never ended up telling me and dropped the conversation. She still doesn't tell me what or who she thinks about, she doesn't even tell me when she uses her toys, but it all made me start to think what she could possibly be thinking about since she uses it so often. Whenever I try and get an answer from her about what she thinks about she'll usually tell me she doesn't think about anything in particular, but just thinks of the act. But I find that hard to believe with her using her toy so much that you can't possibly not have any thoughts of something in your head, especially with her introducing some new things to the bedroom.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:13 pm

Hey,

It's been a few days, so was wondering if you have anything else to share.

As for fantasizing while masturbating, I agree most everyone has some image in his or her head, but as with your wife, I'm not convinced they're necessarily specific. We all have triggers. Some guys are boob men, for others it's pretty feet. For some people its a voice, or a scent that gets them going. For others, it's more abstract - the idea of their partner flirting, etc.

Could be a fun and informative topic to return to with your wife. It's been quite a while since your last chat, and I imagine she understands you better now. She might be more willing to share things that, in the past, she feared you might not be able to handle. With some of this out in the open, she might be more open with her masturbation and toys generally. I bet you two could have lots of fun by introducing the vibrators an dildos more into your playtime together.

Have fun!

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:30 pm

60dCommon wrote:Hey,

It's been a few days, so was wondering if you have anything else to share.

As for fantasizing while masturbating, I agree most everyone has some image in his or her head, but as with your wife, I'm not convinced they're necessarily specific. We all have triggers. Some guys are boob men, for others it's pretty feet. For some people its a voice, or a scent that gets them going. For others, it's more abstract - the idea of their partner flirting, etc.

Could be a fun and informative topic to return to with your wife. It's been quite a while since your last chat, and I imagine she understands you better now. She might be more willing to share things that, in the past, she feared you might not be able to handle. With some of this out in the open, she might be more open with her masturbation and toys generally. I bet you two could have lots of fun by introducing the vibrators an dildos more into your playtime together.

Have fun!

-60d
Thanks 60d! Really not a whole lot to post about. Earlier in the week I hinted at having a D/s session on Friday or Saturday night with her getting to pick the night. She chose Friday night, so I had been looking forward to Friday night. I told her I was hoping to get an entire evening of being her sub and she replied, "Hmmm good!" I told her nothing turned me on more than to know she controlled me and she just gave a confident grin and replied with, "I know." I also brought up to her that I think I found the cure if I can't last, and that is if I cum early she can facesit me and I will get hard again. She smiled and said, "Yeah we will have to do that." She brought back up to me, "You always have issues lasting without a condom." I told her I knew. I was shocked she didn't laugh it off as it being some horny comment, but took it as a solution to a problem.

Friday night came and I ended up getting busy and I was the one who had to cancel our session. To my surprise she was actually upset, to the point where she was annoyed with me. I apologized and asked for a rain check for tonight and again to my surprise she happily and excitidely said yes. Usually I just get one opportunity every few months at a night like a D/s session, but with her being dissapointed I wasn't in the mood Friday and excitedly taking my offer to have a rain check for tonight it makes me hopeful we will have a session tonight. But given the last few times we've had nights like this planned that end up never really panning out, I will remain hesitant to be too optimistic.

But we will see!

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Hey,

Here's hoping you two have a good time tonight. Maybe consider going bare so you can eat your own creampie. If you're going to have a second round, a quick trigger on the first might not irritate her too much. If you can't meet her standards for round two, you can offer to get her off with toys and your tongue.

Whatever you end up doing, I'm sure it'll be fun. Looking forward to your update!

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:01 am

60d- thanks, but unfortunately I was right about remaining hesitant. The night started off like there was a good chance of something happening. She had been browsing her social media and came across one of acquaintances wearing black PVC pants and taking a picture with her boyfriend and another guy. My wife showed me the picture saying, "I bet you wished I had those pants." My wife made a comment that this womans last 8 pictures were of her boyfriend and another guy and they were out on the town type pictures. My wife asked "Wonder what they're up to." This woman is not attractive at all in the least bit, but I teased my wife that given her pants and what she could possibly be doing with two guys made her go up on the hotness rating scale. My wife laughed and continued reading on her phone. She made a comment aloud to herself, "I wonder where she got those pants."

A little later she showed me her phone and said, "Bet you like these." It was a pair of black PVC pants from some shopping site. Wide eyed I told her yes! She just grinned and continued looking at her phone. A little while later after that she said, "Oh, I want to get this." I asked what and she showed what it was. It was a black pvc sheet that restrained the submissive on the bed to where only the head was movable. I told her "WOW! Yes please!" and told her I would go and get that right away. She smiled and looked more into it like she was contemplating pushing the add to cart button.

Throughout the evening I was massaging her feet and if I slowed down or wasn't as dedicated to giving them a good massage she would apply a little pressure into my hands or lap to remind me to continue massaging. One point I had just stopped massaging them and ignored her pressure reminders and she just came out and told me, "Massage my feet." So I did.

Thinking we were on the right track for a D/s night I told her I was anxiously awaiting her to tell me to go set the room up as a dungeon. She made a look of disinterest on her face. I asked what and she said, "That's all you ever want to do." I told her although true, when was the last time we actually had a real D/s session? To be honest I was disappointed. Granted the previous night it was me that ended up backing out, but my guess is nothing would have happened anyway, but I don't think anything would have happened. No doubt my wife has made unbelievable strides in the whole femdom thing, and yes denial may be a hot thing, but I guess every once in awhile I'd just like to have a real D/s moment. Even though she may be denying me of it, it isn't like a sexual tease and denial of it where it can be playful and hot. So I guess the combination of disappointment and frustration I became stubborn and decided the night would end with me going to sleep. I figured if she really wanted to just have a vanilla night I would let her make the moves and seduce me, otherwise I would fall asleep. When we got into bed she just asked, "You too tired?" and I played as I was and she didn't really put up any argument or express any frustration, or try and get me in the mood, she just went to sleep as well.

This morning she woke up and with a smile asked me, "Well rested? You were tired last night." I knew the smile was her letting me know I was a dud last night. I made up some excuse as to the reason I was too tired.

Like I said, and maybe I am contradicting myself because I have told her in the past she can tease me about the femdom lifestyle and it doesn't have to end in sex, but the lack of follow through on nights like last night are just frustrating to me. Because again, it isn't really like she is teasing me in any sexual way to deny me of having a D/s session, she just ends up changing the game plan. On top of that we haven't had another talk in a while and I guess it just all leads to being sexually frustrated. Being sexually frustrated would be hot if she played into the game and either had me in chastity or I knew the lack of her playing was because she had a BF, but it isn't. I guess what adds to the frustration is she knows the control she has, she has the looks, yet she doesn't just full on express it and use it to her advantage. I have no problem being vanilla in bed, we are 98% of the time, it would just be nice to have a full night of going all out on the kink side, especially when I know she enjoys it when we do do it.

To add from this morning. Maybe it was built from my frustration, but when she asked what we should do today I suggested some things that she really enjoys, but told her the only thing I ask from it is that tonight I be her submissive all night and we have a D/s session. She said ok but had this confused look on her face. Reading her reaction I asked her what she was thinking and she said she was confused on what I meant that I wanted all night thing, and what that would entail. She said she gets it when we are doing it, but didn't know what I meant for a long period of time. I told her it could look like us hanging out at home both in outfits, maybe I am locked up and she has a leash on me. She smirked but said her concern was that she wasn't good at it. She said, "I know we don't do it enough, but I think when we do do it I'm not good enough at it." I told her she was amazing at it and that is why I want it more is because she is so good at it. I think she liked hearing the praise. I told her she needed to embrace the power she had and be confident in herself at what she does because she does it really good and she is so hot. Again I think she enjoyed the praise and said with a perk, "Ok!" I told her we could go shopping for her today and she would know how to get what she wanted. She smiled and said, "hmmm you're right. You should also lock yourself up before we go out." I smiled and told her, "Absolutely!" I gave her a huge and kiss and she could feel my excitement. She responded with, "Nope. You dont get that now, you dont get that tonight." Loving what I was hearing and how she seemingly transformed into a new role right in front of me. I asked her if I should relieve myself now before putting myself in my cage, or if I should go straight into my cage without release. She told me I would be using my tongue tonight. I told her I was asking this because no release beforehand would mean I would last not a second tonight once I was released. She stood there thinking about what I was saying. I brought up to her that I could use my tongue or a toy tonight for her. She continue thinking and so I also reminded her that if I was allowed to be lucky and I came early she knew how to get me ready again, simply face sit me. She smirked and said, "Don't relieve yourself, get locked up."

A little later, I apologized for being a horny husband. She said, "Are you kidding? I'd much rather have it this way than the other way." She continued on, "At least it means you find me attractive." I told her I of course did. She brought up, "I find it interesting you are more horny now than you were when we first started dating. I wonder why that is?" I told her she was right and told her my theory as to why, but she had her own theory and told me with this sexy grin, "I think it's because I've fed a little into your fetish." I told her I couldn't argue with that and she had certainly been really good at it and she has expressed herself more than when we first started dating which was hot. I thought maybe she realized my attractiveness to her grows when she plays along, and she had just said she prefers me to by horny toward her, so maybe there is hope she continues to play into my fetishes?

I'll just update here as we go along for the day. I put my cage on an got dressed and walked out into the room where she was. She simply walked over to me and grabbed my crotch and felt I was locked up. As she grabbed me she said, "Good." She held on and said, "Just as it should be." Hopefully she enjoys the day and especially enjoys the night so she wants to do this more often.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:00 pm

What a wife!

Update?
-60d

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:20 am

You're heading in the right direction . She has opened herself up to your fetish . Your sexy wife is indulging you with more and more openness about it . Go with it ! She may never take on a lover but only time will tell . She is , though , getting turned on about this kink you have . Continue as you have been , I like where she is going with this as I know you do too .

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:43 am

Ok, wow, an amazing night. I think a huge step forward was taken after last night and although it won't be easy, I think I need to take a step back and see where she takes things. A LOT happened and was said so I will try to remind what I can, but I may have to come back later if I remember things later.

I was locked up for most of the day yesterday. Occasionally she would remind me that I had my cage on, but mostly the day went on as normal. I took her shopping and bought her things, after a purchase she would raise her eyebrows and shrug her shoulders as to remind me of my place and that there was no thank you coming from her. She was letting me know I had no choice. Later in the day she told me a couple we knew was coming over because her girlfriend wanted to show her something. My wife gave me some chores to do, one of which was vacuuming. Once our friends visited my wife gave them snacks to eat and with a huge smile on her face and while looking right at me she told them to not worry about making a mess because I wouldn't mind cleaning it up. I stood there shocked at what she had just said and how she had said it. There we were, the four of us and my wife openly playing a game and letting me know of my place. They probably had no idea the depths of that comment by my wife, but my wife and I both knew it and it was very hot, and a lot of fun. After they left, before she could remind me of my chore, I got the vacuum out and cleaned up the mess that was left behind. Sure enough, my wife was right about a mess being made because there were crumbs all over the floor.

I made my wife and I some drinks and we watched somet TV. From time to time she would rub her foot on my crotch and say, "I bet you wish you could get hard right now." I told her I did and she would just chuckle. Something came up where she talked about a woman being deprived of sex and said that the woman needed dick or a toy. Intrigued by her comment I asked her, "So I just need to not have sex with you for a week and you'll get naughty like that?" She looked at me and asked me, "What do you think I do all week?" Acting surprised (although I knew she used her toys) I asked her, "What??" She said, "Either the neighbor comes over or I use my toys." That was incredibly hot to hear. Granted, I knew she was teasing me, the combination of being locked up, the comment and thought of that happening, and the seductive teasing voice she had when she told me that just sent me over the edge. I was squirming it was so hot. I could tell she liked seeing me struggle.

Finally the time came when she said she wanted to go the bedroom. There were no outfits, there was no dungeon theme set up, which was all fine because it made what happened feel way more genuine and real.

As we walked up she gave me a kiss and asked if I was ready to please her because if I didn't get the job done she would find someone who could. I loved hearing that and told her I was ready to rip my cage off with comments like that. She gave a little laugh at me and said, "No, you're not taking that off." We got into the bedroom and she told me to take off my clothes she said to me, "I want to see you and that cage." I got naked and stood there, she stared at me for a few seconds and told me she wanted me to lick her. I did as I was told and she immediately went into cuckolding talk. She told me how she should find a man with a bigger dick to fuck her. I told her she should and she agreed and said it would be easy. She told me she would make me watch and than make me lick her after she fucked him. At this point I decided to go all in with the cuckolding fantasy. I told her I wanted that badly and told her she deserved to have a guy who could fuck her good all night. She agreed and brought up my lack of stamina. I again told her that was why she needed to find a fuck buddy who could last and was bigger. I also told her she deserved to have that in which she said back she knew and agreed. She was very wet at this point so I knew she was enjoying the conversation. Again, I wish I could remember everything that was said between us, but it was so much that I can't. I am sure things will pop into my head later and I will be reminded, but it most certainly was all positives and both of us talking about cuckolding.

As we kept talking about cuckolding, I told her no matter what I would always be there for her but she could have sex with anyone she wanted. I could tell she liked hearing that and almost out of breath she demanded me to lay on my back. I did as I was told and she sat on my face. I was able to create a little pace and told her I wanted her to think of something. She said ok and I told her I wanted her to really imagine going on a date, having sex with someone and coming home to me. After I told her that she moaned loudly and with a, "Oh my God!!" she began to get very wet, like that last time where it was so wet my hair was getting wet. Again, she kept telling me what she deserved and how easy it would be, I would beg her to follow through. Later she wanted me inside her and told me to get a condom on. I did as I was told and not even 5 seconds in I could feel myself about to explode. I took the condom off and didn't hold back on my orgasm. Usually, she gets frustrated and upset with me if I cum before her, but this time she didn't, probably because she knew exactly what was in store for me. She asked in a stern voice, "Did I tell you to take the condom off???" I told her no as she grabbed my head and pushed my head between her legs. "No, I didn't. Now lick." I did as I was told and she began to verbally humiliate me telling me how pathetic I was that I couldn't last only a matter of seconds. She began to tell me she needed a guy who could last. I agreed with her and told her this was why she needed a fuck buddy who could last all night. She told me I was right. There was more verbal attacks from her, letting me know I was pathetic. Not long after she told me to lay on my back and she was back to face sitting me, all awhile reminding me that I was not hard and that I wasn't big enough for her. She told me she deserved a real man and said she should only fuck guys who had big dicks and could last, unlike me. If I said no and acted like I didn't want that she would chuckle at me as if I had any control or choice in what she wanted to do. If I agreed with her and reinforced that I found it hot she would talk in agreement with me. Eventually I was able to get hard enough to get her to orgasm, but she let me know I wasn't nearly as hard as she wanted, but it was enough to barely get the job done.

Afterward we both laid there exhausted, but both very pleased and satisfied. There is no way she can tell me now that she doesn't find the idea of cuckolding hot because last night her body told how she really felt about it. That in itself was what made the night so incredibly hot, was seeing how much she enjoyed it. More was said and done that I just can't remember right now, but it was all in a positive and fun light of cuckolding.

Like I said, it isn't going to be easy to take a step back because I so badly want to get talking about cuckolding again and see where it goes, especially with such a positive it was last night, but given how much she enjoyed it I think it would be good to see where she takes it from here. After our last two conversations of cuckolding she didn't tease about it or bring it up, and I thought the next time she brought it up or teased it, it would be very genuine and real because of what we had talked about and knowing exactly where we were both coming from. So after last night, I am anxiously waiting and excited to see where she takes this, and with how much she enjoyed last night I can't help but think she will go somewhere with it.

So an amazing night and I think a huge step forward. She hasn't stopped today so far with telling me what to do and with giving me chores. Usually after a day or night like yesterday and last night she takes a break and will back off from being demanding, but not this time.
Last edited by Breaker445 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:58 am

You finally have evidence that all your time, effort, and expense are yielding a positive result.
It may take a while for your wife to actually take real life steps toward becoming a true HW, but I think she is on her way.

Encourage her to text with guys she finds hot, that quickly has a way of becoming sexting, and is a real-life possibility that is at hand and available. Soon she will be masurbating to the fantasy of her text buddies, and fucking them would not be far behind.

Again, try to reinforce her new attitude with positive feedback, getting her sexy things, and encouraging everything along that line of thinking that arose last night,

Cheers! ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:48 am

BallSpanking - You are right and it does feel like finally the effort is starting to pay off with positive results. I agree that it make take awhile for her to actually take real life steps toward becoming a HW, but I too think after last night it was a huge step forward to her on her way. As far as texting with guys she finds hot, that may be a while from now, but I do think the door is opened to at least the next time bedroom talk about this comes up maybe asking who she would have in mind.

I forgot to mention this morning I got up early, long before her, and started doing things for her that she usually does in the morning. When she got up she commented on the things done for her and that I got up so early. I told her, and this is true, that something woke me up and as soon as I woke up I started thinking about last night and got this shot of adrenaline from it and I couldn't fall back to sleep. She smiled and said, "Mmmm good."

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:25 am

Everything looks different in the morning, but she was still approving.
Don't go overboard with questions, insinuate here and there, and be mindful of her moods and her responses.
Next time you have sex, let her set the tone, see where she takes it. ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Wow, big night! Big, BIG night!

I encourage you to commit more of your memory to writing, whether you share it here or not. I often recall "the night" with my ex, but the memory is more like a dream than a corporal experience. It's such an intense, experience it can overwhelm all systems. Now, well more than a decade later, I wish I had something more concrete to hold onto from that night.

So, sounds like your wife fed your your cum by face sitting? Good? Did she say anything about enjoying the cum play?

Anxiously awaiting an update.

-60d
-60d

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:41 am

WOW ! Excellent progress ! Your HOT wife is really getting into your fantasy , that's great ! A step , in the near future , would be to take her out for a night on the town . Ask her before yo go out if she would like you to wear your cage ( not my thing , but is working for you ) . Once you're out , ask her if she thinks anyone there would be a good candidate for her fuck buddy ( her stud ) . Ask her if she would like to dance and flirt with someone to show you how easy it would be to find someone who could fuck her better than you . Sounds like something she may now find interesting to do or willing to do . Things are coming along nicely , give it another couple of weeks and you just might get your wish ! Good luck !

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:54 am

60dCommon wrote:Wow, big night! Big, BIG night!

I encourage you to commit more of your memory to writing, whether you share it here or not. I often recall "the night" with my ex, but the memory is more like a dream than a corporal experience. It's such an intense, experience it can overwhelm all systems. Now, well more than a decade later, I wish I had something more concrete to hold onto from that night.

So, sounds like your wife fed your your cum by face sitting? Good? Did she say anything about enjoying the cum play?

-60d

Hey Breaker,

I agree with 60Dcommon that you should do more to remember this for later pleasure. You can get a cheap, very good voice activated recorder and place in your room. You wife can know or not, its up to you, but this way you capture the audio of the evening and you will be amazed at what you forgot and also missed. It will also help you going forward to step back and take a different look and plan out your next words, actions, etc.

Also, give us a heads-up on the facesitting. I have wanted to do this after I climax but I lose all interest after the fact. Tell us how you managed to consume your jism while pleasing her and more importantly do you know for a fact she is really hot for that? Some wives think it is gross. Did she french kiss you afterwards?

The other thing I can advise is it is all actions now and not words. Send or get her some flowers. Show her your interest by keeping the chores done(the less work she has to do the better, she needs to come home and relax- feet up with wine), foot massages with lotion, did I say flowers!!! This should all be done subtly, like it was an afterthought. Also, subtly, you may want to change your dress around the house. I am not talking about a maid outfit. Look on line for some bright color or different type underwear than you normally wear. This is still mens underwear but it takes on tones of a more feminine vibe. Women have every color panty under the sun. You want to get some that falls in the gray area of "is it masculine or feminine." Start wearing these around the house while doing chores. Like you got out of bed and started doing chores and didn't put pants on, an unintentional thing.

That thought just brought to my mind, make breakfast, maybe give to her in bed. Oh and did I say flowers.

Good luck buddy and keep us informed.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:21 am

Hey Breaker445,

One more thing you may want to try in the upcoming future.

Do yourself a favor and GOOGLE and check out Lovehoney Mega Mighty 3 Extra Inches Penis Extender with Ball Loop. READ the reviews.

Set up a romantic night. Get her a blindfold, tell her to imagine a big stud while you use this one. Maybe change your aftershave also so she gets a new experience.

Have fun!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:50 am

ddriver86 wrote:
60dCommon wrote:Wow, big night! Big, BIG night!

-60d

Hey Breaker,

I agree with 60Dcommon that you should do more to remember this for later pleasure. You can get a cheap, very good voice activated recorder and place in your room. You wife can know or not, its up to you, but this way you capture the audio of the evening and you will be amazed at what you forgot and also missed. It will also help you going forward to step back and take a different look and plan out your next words, actions, etc.

Good luck buddy and keep us informed.
Driver
You forgot to mention the flowers.

PS I agree about the lingerie. Homme Mystere does lace underwear for men, a tad over the line of cross-dressing. Planet Undies does very sexy underwear, just on this side of the line. Joe Snyder, Kale Owen brands. Pinks and florals etc. Form-hugging lycra, they are a joy to wear. Almost as good as my wife's La Perla.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Thanks guys for your input! I feel like it was a big step in the right direction and since that day she herself has been in a really good mood. This is usually the time I mess things up, because after having a night like we did I continue to overly talk about the fantasy and probably push it too much. This time I have given it a break letting it soak in, but I have continued to express to her how hot I think she is and occasionally bringing up how hot the other night was. She hasn't teased anything or brought up anything from that night, but I can tell she enjoys my compliments. ddriver - getting her flowers probably is a good idea!

The facesitting was hot and I get that some lose interest after they cum to do any sort of clean up, I am usually in the same boat. However, this night I just went with it. I knew after the first few seconds I would probably get back in the mood and it was just overcoming the first few seconds I needed to get through and I was right. I could also tell she enjoyed doing it. Plus what I think helped me get through the first few seconds was feeling like I owed it to her to follow through with it and give her something because I ended so quickly.

As for the feminine clothing to wear around, I don't think she would be into that. I do think though, given the right mood, she could like us being out on a date together and pointing out guys she could see as potential FB's. It could be a fun little tease and if I could bring up the courage to break the ice and bring it up first she may go along with it. I've always thought it would be really hot to see her flirt or dance with someone, and I think a great lead in to this would be to bring up how she always tells me how easy it would be to get a guy, so she could show me how easy it would be by flirting with dancing with someone.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Thanks for the update!

I agree with everyone recommending flowers, etc. Making these sorts of gestures part of your everyday life is good for any marriage. It's nice to be reminded your sweetie has been thinking of you, and when they get you a little treat, especially if it's something special to you, it's really heartwarming.

Glad to hear you got into the messy facesitting! I don't get the hang up about cum. Once you get over that hump, it's no different than her pussy juices - it's all sexy. Though, if I'm honest, eating another guy's cum from your wife's pussy can feel unreal. I'm especially happy your wife seems so into it - great fun for everyone!

I recall some good times out at crowded clubs listening to live music. She'd head off to the bathroom and sometimes I wouldn't see her for an hour. I'd ask her about what/who she'd been doing, but she'd only give me hints and teases ("he touched me here" she'd say, as she guided my hand over her pussy). Sometimes I'd go to the bar for drinks, then linger to watch her grinding on the guy she'd been making eyes at all night. Like your wife, it seemed easy for her.

Having a recently divorced wingbabe was probably the biggest contributor to my ex taking the step from fantasy to fucking. Both women were both smart, attractive, and sassy. They could've hooked up with attractive younger men pretty much every time they went out together, if that's what they wanted. I'm sure it also helped my wife to have a woman to talk to about cuckolding. Eventually, most of our friends knew L saw other guys, but it never really felt like a thing - people just accepted it.

Looking forward to the next update, as usual.

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:30 pm

60dCommon wrote:Thanks for the update!

I agree with everyone recommending flowers, etc. Making these sorts of gestures part of your everyday life is good for any marriage. It's nice to be reminded your sweetie has been thinking of you, and when they get you a little treat, especially if it's something special to you, it's really heartwarming.

Glad to hear you got into the messy facesitting! I don't get the hang up about cum. Once you get over that hump, it's no different than her pussy juices - it's all sexy. Though, if I'm honest, eating another guy's cum from your wife's pussy can feel unreal. I'm especially happy your wife seems so into it - great fun for everyone!

I recall some good times out at crowded clubs listening to live music. She'd head off to the bathroom and sometimes I wouldn't see her for an hour. I'd ask her about what/who she'd been doing, but she'd only give me hints and teases ("he touched me here" she'd say, as she guided my hand over her pussy). Sometimes I'd go to the bar for drinks, then linger to watch her grinding on the guy she'd been making eyes at all night. Like your wife, it seemed easy for her.

Having a recently divorced wingbabe was probably the biggest contributor to my ex taking the step from fantasy to fucking. Both women were both smart, attractive, and sassy. They could've hooked up with attractive younger men pretty much every time they went out together, if that's what they wanted. I'm sure it also helped my wife to have a woman to talk to about cuckolding. Eventually, most of our friends knew L saw other guys, but it never really felt like a thing - people just accepted it.

Looking forward to the next update, as usual.

-60d
My goodness that sounds hot!

Maybe it's the combination of openly talking about this to each other, and her seemingly enjoying the fantasy talk finally in the bedroom, but I have this feel that it is far more easy and comfortable to talk about it all with her. Like going out and just asking her to pick out a guy she finds attractive now seems like a real possibility and something that will be easy to bring up and fun, but probably just a month ago that would have been a huge hurdle to try and cross that I don't know if I would have had the courage to suggest it. I do think there is a ways before anything really happens, but I do think it is finally going somewhere. Although it's extremely tough to be patient in it all because of the excitement in the recent progress, it is extremely exciting to see where she may take this. I am hoping she at least brings up a tease from time to time just to let me know it's still on her mind and this doesn't go weeks before she re addresses it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:55 pm

I very much doubt your wife wants to be married to an effeminate man.
Tread really lightly on that.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:46 pm

I got her flowers and left her a card letting her know I appreciated the other night. I had left before she saw the flowers and card so she texted me a thank you and also, "Glad you enjoyed it, I did too!" I texted her back I loved it and I was glad to hear she enjoyed it as it made it hotter and better. I found out she used her toy later that night, which again is always a hot thing for me. Nothing else to really talk about for the last couple days, but I am hoping this weekend brings some more progress.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:30 pm

I believe the orgasms she has during sex with you, are because she is thinking of you.
But I doubt the orgasms she has with her toys are about you. So the question is:
Who is on her mind? ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to hearing about your weekend.

You two have discussed several possible adventures that haven't panned out so far. Maybe some of these make more sense now that you've become more open with each other about your kinks. A trip to a woman-friendly adult toy store - she could pick out her perfect cock in dildo form and you could buy it for her. Or that trip to a strip club where you could buy your wife dances so she can talk to the girls about dancing and, maybe, cucking you. Tons of possibilities ;-)

Even if it ends up being a fairly vanilla weekend, relax! Your wife is amazing and you two have a great thing going.

-60d
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:45 am

Last night ended up being a busy one for both of us but we were able to find bedroom time. It was all very vanilla, but when I told her I was in the mood she told me she didn't think I had the stamina. I was pleasantly surprised that she just brought that up and I told her I did indeed have the stamina, but she again told me I didn't have the stamina do to her. I told her since she had given me the challenge I most definitely would and she agreed to let me try. It was pretty hot since the entire night and moment was vanilla that she brought up my lack of stamina to please her. During one point I tried a position and she with a little laugh said, "I don't like that position, I can't feel anything." Just more of little bits letting me know maybe I am not big enough for her. What she said was hot because it was out of a vanilla context but she certainly meant what she said.

60d - those things to do sure sound fun. I do think she would enjoy going to a strip club because the other week she brought it up again as something she would want to do.
BallSpanking - The big question is who is she thinking about when she uses her toys!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:01 am

Getting her excited about other activities with men, is a definite plus.
If she would enjoy the strip club scene, give her and her friends a pass to the Chippendale show, or Thunder from down Under, or some similar all male review/strip show. She will love it, and come home with all sorts of ideas after seeing those studs strutting their packages onstage. ;)