progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Tryn
$2 Ho

Re: progress story

Unread post by Tryn » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Perhaps you can begin to incorporate Dylan into your oral play. When she tells you “you would like” whatever, tell her you would and that Dylan would too. Tell her that you’re more lucky than Dylan because you get to do whatever. You could use both together or either separately. It will help her to visualize Dylan doing it and it might spark a little competitiveness in Dylan not getting what you get. It might help to lead her towards Dylan doing that instead of you and further her power trip over you. Of course she might reply “how do you know he doesn’t” or “you would like that”. Either way, straight out ask if he has! If she says he hasn’t, ask why she lets you & not him. As long as you keep it limited to that, given her state of arousal, I think you won’t bother her with it. Just try it once, not ever time.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:55 pm

bobbiecd wrote:
newaussiecuck wrote:She's bought quite a lot of 'for Dylan only' panties. She's planning on fucking him a LOT. Not just a once and see how it goes kind of thing.

I also think she's training you to get your relief yourself, and to not rely on her for anything sexual. She wouldn't even talk dirty to you while you jacked off. That's hot!

I think she's working to ensure your non-sexual relationship remains strong, which is great, but I don't think you'll be getting much sex activity from now on. I'm also not sure that she is planning to share many details of her time with Dylan with you. I think that will be a separate thing she does and enjoys, but I don't see hot times ahead with you jerking off while she describes her sex with Dylan. She doesn't want your relationship to be about cuckolding, so I don't think she'll be sharing many details unfortunately. I hope I am very wrong as I also hope to hear the details.

Just knowing that she's fucking him will be hot though. Your imagination will come up with all kinds of scenarios of what they're doing.
Caveat: I'm sitting in the cheap seats so I truly don't know what it's like to be on the field.

I can't tell if you're serious, or if this is a "be careful for what you wish for" mind fuck post. In any case, the time to worry is if the Mrs. goes on small errands with her new beau. If it's a grocery shopping, Walmart, or an Ikea trip, it's time to pack the bags because you've been reduced to a place holder, or worse, a credit card. And something I truly don't comprehend...if this is a sexual fetish, but there's not even a mention of sex -- except perhaps some verbal humiliation -- or no physical/intimate contact, then it seems to me that this no longer fits the paraphilia badge? I get different strokes for different folks, but at some point, it sounds more like a delusional self-reinforcement that a relationship actually exists. Then again, if a relationship is defined by "a state of being connected", it leaves the door open to interpretation...

I was being serious, but I wasn't intending this to be any kind of warning. I actually think they're both in a really good place, and the intention of Mrs Breaker to keep their primary relationship strong and healthy and not defined by cuckolding is a very good sign.

Sex is only a small part of a happy healthy marriage (albeit an important part due to the bonds and intimacy it fosters). However these bonds and intimacy can be achieved through other means. The daily foot massage and foot worship they both enjoy is an intimate and bonding moment they both share, and I think this will be increasingly important to the health of their marriage. If this were to stop, then yes I would become concerned. Breaker providing oral sex is also a very intimate and bonding experience. He should happily provide this whenever he can, but I have a feeling this may be denied him at some point. I think it's likely over time that Dylan will have sole access to her pussy. I think he will soon own it.

I don't think Breaker's penis will be going anywhere near Mrs Breaker for the foreseeable future. If it does, I think it may be a hand job only. She has no need for it anymore, and was disappointed with it anyway. Breaker will need to provide his own sexual relief from now on. This is evident in their last 2 encounters, she was not a participant in his release. I think this will be the new normal.

As for the sharing of details of her time with Dylan, I think Breaker should be prepared to accept that she doesn't share it with him. If she does he should be grateful and pleasantly surprised but I don't think he should expect it. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but that's just the reading I got from their recent long conversations. I think she's very happy and very much looking forward to fucking Dylan, but she wants a nice, normal happy and healthy marriage with Breaker that isn't defined by cuckolding. I think the sex she has with Dylan on the side will be a separate thing she does from Breaker and I don't think he'll get included on it much. He will get to enjoy the rest of his wife, the hanging out on the couch, foot rubs, watching TV, dinners, movies, walks on the beach etc etc etc, providing oral sex if he's lucky, but I think the sex part will be a separate and private thing she shares with Dylan.

I don't see anything wrong with her running errands with Dylan. I expect that she will as it's pretty clear she's looking for a boyfriend type relationship with Dylan. As long as she's able to maintain a healthy relationship with Breaker then all is good regardless of what she does with Dylan.

I'm actually not worried about Mrs Breaker at all, I think she's doing fine and will handle things well. What I'm more concerned about is whether Breaker can handle his new reality. If he doesn't handle it well, gets pissed off, upset and takes things out on Mrs Breaker when she's only doing what he's pressured her into for a number of years, then that would be the start of trouble. If he gets upset and changes his mind about the whole thing right when she's very much enjoying it, then I can only imagine how furious and resentful she would be.

I'm not seeing that though, for now he also seems to be handling things really well. He just needs to keep supporting her, and being there for her when she needs him.

Keep up with the foot rubs (very important) and oral worship as often as she wants it and you'll both be fine.

Just my thoughts.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Breaker445 wrote: Later that night we went to bed and I tried to start some fun in the bedroom. After I hinted I was in the mood she told me if I wanted anything it would be going down on her. She added very sexy, "You can definitely do that." I happily agreed and told her I would love to do that. She said casually, "Ok then, get done there." I eagerly did and wow she enjoyed it. It didn't take long before she was done. When she was I laid there between her legs and she asked looking down at me, "You want me?" I told her I did and she chuckled like 'of course you do, but you're ridiculous to think you can' and told me sternly, "You don't get to." She kept me there between her legs and left me to hump the mattress to get off. After I came she told me I couldn't change my underwear and with a hint of sexy and demand told me, "You get to sleep with that." I expressed that was incredibly hot to hear and be told and she laughed and just said goodnight like it was no big deal.
Well done Breaker. You're doing great! Keep up the good work. Mrs Breaker is a very happy woman at the moment. Keep pleasing her and she'll find her own way to reward you.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:25 am

Well I don't know if we took a giant step forward, or put everything on pause. But we had a very unexpected long conversation again last night that has kept me awake for most the night. We got home from the day and I don't know what it was but it was just one of those days were I was in a funk, I was just in a 'blah' mood. After we ate dinner Jennifer called her and she ran into the other room and they talked on the phone for almost an hour, and I was left cleaning up dinner and the living space. I was sure it was Jennifer because even with her in the other room and the door shut I could hear parts of their conversation and it was things they'd talk about. I got done cleaning and sat on the couch and I just started navigating my phone, intently reading random things. Much later she came and joined me very perky, but she too kept to her phone. She broke the silence by asking if we were having drinks tonight and I pondered a bit before thinking, 'sure, why not?' So I told her, "Yeah if you want to." She replied, "Um yeah, that be great." So I made us some drinks and we relaxed on the couch, both of us engaged on our phones.

Like I said, I was just in a funk, just ho-hum for the day. Well, I was paying too much attention to my phone and in my own world, I came off as ignoring her. I also didn't realize how much we had been drinking as not only did it just hit me that I was like 'whoa better stop now to avoid a bad morning' but I could tell it was hitting her too by the way she talked. Anyways, with me so deeply engaged with my phone I wasn't paying attention to her even though her feet were resting in my lap. Finally, like to give me the body language yell of 'Hello!??!' she very animatedly took her socks off and placed one foot in my lap and the other pressed into my chest. I took the foot that was pressed into my chest and started rubbing it lightly. I was rubbing it, yet still on my phone and she too was on her phone. Finally she brought it up, "Babes, you're not doing a very good job of massaging my feet." I chuckled and said sorry and that I was just reading something on my phone. She replied like it was obvious, "Yeah, you're really into whatever you're reading." Even that little moment didn't change my attention, I kept slightly rubbing her foot and on my phone. Then came the unexpected conversation.

"Babes you can't stop massaging my feet." I laughed like 'Ok, ok, yes I'll put my phone down and pay attention to you now' but told her after my short laugh, "Sorry! I love massaging your feet!" She said sternly, "You better." And I immediately put my phone down and gave full attention to massaging both of her feet. Any other night this would have been super hot, but I was just so 'meh' yesterday. She then, like she had to bring it up, said, "Babes, I've really been thinking about this cuckolding thing." Jolt of energy through me now, I wasn't expecting this, nor admittedly was I in the mood to have such a conversation, but knew I needed to get out of my funk and embrace the conversation. "Yeah?" I asked. She replied, "Ugh, I just..you promise it won't dominate our relationship?" I rubbed her feet more intently and carefully and told her I wouldn't let it dominate our relationship. She very seriously told me how in the beginning she just saw it as a fetish, just a fantasy, and figured she'd go along with it to make me happy, "I never thought it would develop into this." I asked her "Develop into what?" and she said, "Well, what it is now, like me enjoying this so much." I smiled as I liked to hear her say she was enjoying it. She saw my expression and she added on, "It makes me worried though." I think I got out, "Worried?" She replied, "Yeah, I mean, how I've enjoyed this and I have a husband who is so good to me, yet I can go do as I please. Like...." she paused before saying, "It just feels, I don't know, like can this be true?" I gave a short laugh as to try and ease her worry, and told her I would always be there and after all it was me who brought this up, and I wouldn't change our relationship and if anything I feel like it'll make me feel even more at working toward making us stronger and keeping us that way. She smiled as I could tell she was getting more relieved to hear what I was saying. "I just don't want us to change, you know?" I told her I knew that and I didn't want us to change either. She sighed and said, "I feel bad though." I showed confusion and asked her why she felt bad. She told me she felt bad because I was doing so much for her, being so good, allowing this, and, "I don't know, like, here I am talking with someone else, you liking it, I know you like it, doing all these things for me, but I don't seem to give enough back, like I can't get past the fact of the weirdness of telling you what all is going on." I again laughed to try and ease her worry and let her know I didn't mind. Really, I was super appreciative she was telling me this. I told her I was glad she was enjoying it and to not feel bad, that me just knowing she is enjoying it adds a lot to my imagination. I did think of trying to take advantage on the moment and asked her with a grin, "Are you texting him right now?" She just laughed and shook her head, and with a little flirty laugh she said, "See! Ah! It's so weird to let you know!" She looked at her phone and the glow from the phone screen really lit up her smile and she kept shaking her head. I laughed to play along in the light of the moment and at my attempt to try and get details. Her reply though told me enough. I brought it back to seriousness and told her that I wouldn't let this control our relationship. She replied with keeping it seriously flirtatious by biting her lower lip while looking at me and rubbing one foot deep into my thigh and the other raised up toward my face. "Good." She said waiting for me to kiss her foot. She kept deeply looking at me and slowly bringing her foot closer and closer to my face before I finally gave it a kiss. After the kiss she gave me a smile and placed her foot into my lap.

I didn't expect the conversation, but wow was it deep and it has kept me awake most of the night. I am sure I have forgotten some things we said, as it was long and the drinks were flowing. It does reiterate that I just need to prove to her that our relationship is and will remain strong. But I don't know if this was a talk she needed for her to move forward, or a talk for her to pause and think about things.

Bull4Her216
Experienced

Unread post by Bull4Her216 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 am

That is so fantastic. She is obviously wrestling with this and she needs to feel like she needs to involve you but is afraid. I think you should write her a note and tell her how wonderful she is for accepting you and how much you love how she has allowed to communicate how sharing her with others. Let her know that you question yourself all the time, but that this whole adventure between the two of you has brought you closer.

I think you need to reflect on how better you understand each other compared to just a year ago. Maybe you need to go back to page 1 and reread the whole thread and come up with examples of how the two of you have grown.

Yes, this might be another pause but look how far the two of you have each come. Your marriage is on a much more stable foundation.

Oh yeah, buy her something, maybe a flour de lis! Something small but with deep meaning just the two of you would understand.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:05 am

You need to get accross the point that, the way she can ‘do more’, if she feels she isn’t giving you enough, is by doubling down on her enjoyment, and her communication with you (even of it is strictly be text), because her happiness, and her joy in finding sexual fulfillment is Breaker’s payoff!

It may seem counterintuitive, but the more she relaxes and enjoys herself, the more she will be giving you, and giving in a way that makes you happy, and is meaningful to you. Add to that, her sexual enjoyment should greatly increase as well, and you have a win-win...-win. :lol:

It is clear she is conflicted about taking that critical leap, and finds it strange telling you what is going on. She doesn’t do a good job of that, and is quite hermetic, but that is probably because it makes her so uncomfortable.

So, you have work to do, keep the exchanges fun and supportive, the way you have done (I think you fielded that conversation quite well). The more she communicates, the longer this goes on, the less awkward it will feel, as long as she isn’t resenting talking about it with you. Perhaps you could compare the way she speaks with Jenniffer with the way you would like to hear her speak to you, freely, unguarded, regardless of the topic, like... normal!

It doesn’t sound like you took any steps backward last night, it sounds as though she is now seriously considering taking a lover, and wants to make sure home base is solid. Please keep us posted.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:20 am

It’s tough for some women to understand that submitting to your wife is such a huge turn for some guys. They feel guilt for being selfish not fully grasping why being selfish and bitchy is exactly what turns us on

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:33 am

That was a great update Breaker, I don't see any steps backwards at all. Sounds more like a verbal confirmation of the conversation you had via text the other day. She's acknowledged, again, just how much she's enjoying all this. A great sign. Again how she wants your primary relationship to remain strong, another great sign.

She also reinforced what I was saying about the importance of keeping up with the foot massages. That's how she feels connected with you. By showing reluctance to massage her feet she feels you're distant from her. She'll use your level of enthusiasm as a measuring stick. Because it's not sexual in nature it's a more reliable guide than whatever happens in the bedroom. From your side it's also a guide. If she becomes reluctant to let you even touch her feet (when you know it's something she normally really enjoys) then it's an early indication that she's not feeling connected with you. Of course one bad day doesn't mean much, but is its something that's repeated for days or even weeks then it's a cause for concern and a sign you should discuss some things.

The part where she's saying she doesn't feel like she's giving back enough. This is what I was meaning in my last post. Keep pleasing her and she'll find a way to reward you. She's just not sure how to reward you yet, she's working on it. She wants to do something nice for you I feel. She wants to give back, as she's very much enjoying what you're giving her. She wants to balance things out a little by giving something back.

I think you handled the conversation well. Maybe you could communicate that you're loving everything, the only thing you wish for more of is for her to share more of it with you. Very subtle though. Just gently guide her thinking that this is the way to reward you, by sharing more with you. Very subtle and not demanding! Just a hint to guide her thinking in that direction when deciding how to reward you. Once she's comfortable sharing just a little and she can see how grateful you are, she'll know that this is her way of giving back.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:58 am

Awesome points, newaussiecuck.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Hi Breaker, in an earlier post you mentioned Dylan, if it's the Dylan your thinking of, is in the same circle of friends as one of Mrs Breaker's "wild" girlfriends. Is that Jennifer? Were you able to confirm if it's the same Dylan? If so then she could well be talking with Jennifer about Dylan, and you.

I just went back and realised their 5 hour first date was way back on Friday the 30th November, which is 6 weeks ago now.

It seems like this is all progressing really well now, so I wouldn't be too surprised if another long date is planned for next Friday. I think they will want a long time together so nothing is rushed their first time. Earlier in the week I was thinking it could be this Friday, but that might be a bit close now to plan something.Could be this Saturday though I guess. More likely next weekend.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:26 pm

newaussie - Although I am not for certain if it's the guy I am thinking of, but if it is he is not in the circle of friends as Jennifer. Coincidentally enough though, the wild girlfriend he would be friends with my wife is having lunch with tomorrow. I haven't heard about anything planned between them. Seems most of the time they see each other is at the gym. But after last nights conversation, along with her recent purchases, I wouldnt be surprised if she told me they have something planned coming up.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Yes, the purchases signal her intent to see him..., and fuck him.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:39 pm

In my inexpert opinion, BallSpanking is on to something. When you consider the concept of compersion, the more fun she has the more fun it is for you. Which is why you want to hear about it. Maybe that would help her understand?

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:14 pm

A lot of guys have asked you to post a pic or two of her. Obviously that's not something you would like to do. But, all the guys here are probably wondering what she looks like. If you could describe her that would be cool. Like height, weight, measurements. Maybe you don't know any of these, just a suggestion. How about you? Also, you said you saw Dylan's social media. Can you describe him a little for everyone here that's interested? I'm sure we all are wondering. Just a thought. Only if you are comfortable with it. Thxs.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Breaker445 wrote:newaussie - Although I am not for certain if it's the guy I am thinking of, but if it is he is not in the circle of friends as Jennifer. Coincidentally enough though, the wild girlfriend he would be friends with my wife is having lunch with tomorrow. I haven't heard about anything planned between them. Seems most of the time they see each other is at the gym. But after last nights conversation, along with her recent purchases, I wouldnt be surprised if she told me they have something planned coming up.

Thanks Breaker, it sounds like Jennifer is reasonably wild, so thought it might have been her you were talking about who is friends with Dylan. It's good to hear Mrs Breaker has a friend who's even more wild than Jennifer though. Also interesting that this very wild friend is a friend of Dylan.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:07 pm

So another wild girlfriend besides Jennifer? Interesting.

Londonboy2018
Prepubescent

Unread post by Londonboy2018 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:16 pm

6 weeks since the date night with Dylan. You’ve got to believe he’s been asking for a second date all this time.

She’s obviously stuck.

Breaker why don’t you arrange for yourself a night out? Bowling with buddies, go see a film, some event at work.

It would be interesting to see what she did next if you told her you were out all evening next Friday, and not home till midnight.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Thanks for the updates. I'm surprised it's been such a long time of her just texting Dylan and flirting with him. I wonder if they've even kissed yet.

Have you ever gone down on her while she was texting Dylan?

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:22 pm

ericsacto wrote:Thanks for the updates. I'm surprised it's been such a long time of her just texting Dylan and flirting with him. I wonder if they've even kissed yet.

It's not a long time. Mrs. Breaker is exploring. Let Mrs. Breaker have her fun while Breaker is supporting and loving.

Breaker HAS to show her that nothing will happen with their relationship. He's doing a great job.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 pm

wocka-wocka wrote:
ericsacto wrote:Thanks for the updates. I'm surprised it's been such a long time of her just texting Dylan and flirting with him. I wonder if they've even kissed yet.

It's not a long time. Mrs. Breaker is exploring. Let Mrs. Breaker have her fun while Breaker is supporting and loving.

Breaker HAS to show her that nothing will happen with their relationship. He's doing a great job.

Yup, couldn't agree more. The journey is just as much fun as the destination. No need to rush.

From the latest update it sounds like all along she never even considered doing it outside of fantasy. It's only a very recent thing (probably after her date with Dylan) that she's actually thought of doing it for real. So she has a bit of catching up to do.

Dylan must have REALLY made an impression on her. He's turned her from 'no way, not ever' to 'wow it's really going to happen I better get used to this'.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:24 am

To answer a couple questions, Jennifer is somewhat wild, but mainly because for the most part she has been single. This other girlfriend she has, has been a longtime friend and is very wild. I think nowadays my wife feels like they still need to connect only because of how long they have been friends. But she's cheated on just about every relationship she has had. But this is the friend that the Dylan I am thinking about is also friend with. Again, my wife still occasionally hangs out or talks with her, but not as often as they used to. Although she is meeting her today for lunch.

It has been a long time since she and Dylan have gone on an actual date, but they do text often and I think she sees him often at the gym so I feel like at this time she feels good with where things are at, between texting him and seeing him at the gym.

Last night we were watching a movie and there was a very little scene where the girlfriend told the boyfriend that she had to be honest about something and that was she lied to him one night when she told him she had to work late, but really she met up with a guy and had coffee. Nothing more, just coffee and talked. My wife heard this line and laughed out loud. It was like a laugh where she couldn't believe how accurate it was. The boyfriend was devastated by hearing the news and the girlfriend was very apologetic. A few minutes went by before my wife brought the scene up again. She said, "You aren't like that." I asked, "huh?" Because enough time had past that I wasn't thinking we were still talking about that scene. She slid her socks off and started deeply rubbing her feet into my thighs as she said, "I went on a lunch date with another guy and you loved it." I was wide eyed and big smile as I told her yes that was very hot and I enjoyed it. She chuckled and bit her lower lip as she continued to move her feet all around my legs and crotch. I asked her if she liked it and she gave me this chuckle with confidence as she continued to move her feet around and she raised her eyebrows and with a smirk said, "Yeah" it was in a tone like 'yeah of course I did, what a dumb question. I was breathing deeply at this point and I thought the whole thing was leading to something, but without any problems she got up and changed the conversation. Hot little moment and first time she's brought the lunch date up since it happened to get me excited.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:19 am

Maybe there wwill be more dates, now she knows you are onboard, otherwise why buy all that sexy underwear?

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Breaker, anything from her about her lunch date with the wild girlfriend today? What do you think they talked about? And ideas or speculation?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:02 am

Ok! Sorry for the lack of posts last few days, just haven't had time to sit down and type. Friday she went to lunch with her girlfriend, nothing really seemed to come of it, she didn't speak about it too much or really anything they talked about. But she did send me a text asking if after work I wanted to meet at Jennifer's because she was having a get together. I told her that sounded fine and I ended up meeting her at Jennifer's Friday evening. It was a fun time, but later that night, we were laying in bed and it was late, I thought she was either asleep or about to fall asleep and her phone alerts her that she has a text message. I thought it was odd given it was so late so I looked at the clock to see what the time was and saw it was 11. I heard her reach over and grab her phone to see who the message was from and than heard her place the phone back down. Nothing really came of that moment but I found it interesting she was getting a text message so late at night.

Fast forward to yesterday and she and I spent most the day hanging out and going out to dinner together, just having fun. On our way home I saw she was on her phone and saw that she was typing a lot, I also noticed she was really paying attention to what she was writing, like double checking what she was sending. I was able to get a glance at the header of the text and saw it was "D". I smirked to myself knowing who she was texting and my heart started racing, it was pretty hot to know she was texting him at that time. I could see she eventually sent the text because I saw that blue on the message screen showing what you wrote in a text. She put her phone down and after just a few seconds I saw her pick it back up and open her text message again and she scrolled up and down on the screen, but I could tell she was just re-reading what she wrote and he hadn't texted back. So it was like she was again re-reading what she had sent. My curiosity was too much along with excitement so I figured I'd bring it up. I looked over at her and asked her who she was texting. Her reply made my stomach drop, because even knew I knew who she was texting, I figured she wouldn't have said anything, but I was wrong. Nonchalantly she said, "Well I was suppose to hang out with him on Friday, but I never did because of Jennifer's thing." I was stunned and had to take a couple breaths before I could really say anything. She was just so open nonchalant about it. I gathered myself and asked with excitement and shock, "What!??!!!!!" She chuckled at my reaction and said, "Yeah, we were planning on hanging out Friday." Thinking 'why the heck did you change plans!?' I asked her, "What were the plans?" Still expressing being excited to hear this news. She smiled and said, "I don't know, probably go to dinner." She sort of gave a chuckle I think because she couldn't believe herself that she was sharing this with me. Thinking in disbelief I asked "Why did plans change!?!?" She again laughed and said, "Well, Jennifer prepared to have people over and offered us so I felt bad and thought we should go." She saw my disbelief reaction to it all and she laughed and said sweetly, "Well...." I looked at her and she gave me the look of tilting her head down, having a smirk, and raising her eyebrows like to extend that "Well...." reply. A little later it came to me, that late night text Friday was probably from him. I was still sort of stunned and in disbelief at our conversation that I didn't ask any further, now thinking about it I should have asked what she was texting him then.

We got back to our place and we continued our date night by just hanging out and having a really good time. Throughout the night, after seeing that long text message and her intently looking at it to make sure it was perfect and from what she told me I was wanting her so badly. Finally bedtime came and she must have had the same feelings toward me because we both immediately started kissing each other when we got into bed. It was an absolute miracle that I lasted, it was a very hot and intense time. For the first time since probably we first started dating she had multiple orgasms, she had two, maybe three, it was incredible. Afterward she laid there telling me that it was good and I did a good job. A little later while in bed she said, "You have been so good to me lately." I told her, "Well, you deserve it!" She paused and said, "Well...maybe I'll make you a cuckold soon." I gave a quick excited response of, "What!? Really!?" She gave this very confident and sexily teasing chuckle and turned to her side giving me her back. I asked again with even more excitement, "Babes! Really!?" Trying all to express my excitement and surprise. Through a laugh and continuing to tease me she told me it was time for bed. I laid there fully aroused and wide awake. I could have gone for another round or two I was so excited. I somehow fell asleep, but I woke up early and I haven't been able to get last night out of my head. I am very excited to see what today and the coming days bring. Last night seemed so natural, we had a really good time together and she has been, lack of a better word, gushy over me lately and yesterday was like the most gushiness. We just felt very connected yesterday and I really look forward to where this goes from here.

So! We will see!

Bull4Her216
Experienced

Unread post by Bull4Her216 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:47 am

WOW, that is such fantastic progress, CONGRATULATIONS!

I think you should tell her how comfortable it was for you. I think you should be able to talk about her text message or at least ask her if she can share what is happening in the text messages. Once she sees how this is affecting you in a positive way, the more she is going to be willing to open up