progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
joel68
2 Bit Whore

Re: progress story

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:09 am

Yeah, I agree. I believe others have asked for some pics before but he’s never put any up. But maybe he would consider it now that things are progressing. I’m sure we would all like to get a look at the hot chick Dylan will hopefully get to fuck soon.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:22 am

You may, definitely, want to keep track of last night’s purchase, because the day she wears it, she will be fucking Dylan.
I would absolutely want a GPS on that! ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:08 am

Yeah, I agree. She will wear the “Fuck Outfit”” when she’s getting together with him so he can fuck her. Breaker, did you get to see the hot panties she bought?

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Great updates Breaker, it seems you've found a way to open up the communication through texts, hopefully that will help transition into some more verbal discussions later as she becomes more comfortable in sharing.

It's interesting how she noted that she doesn't have any problem in talking with and meeting up with Dylan. That part's easy she said. I think she really enjoys that, is very into Dylan and he excites her a LOT. She noted that the only difficult part she has in all of this is telling you about it. I still wonder if she's fucked him already because that is easy, but can't bring herself to tell you about it because that bit is hard. We'll likely never know, so you have to proceed and support her as though she hasn't. We'll have to applaud Dylan for being very patient with your wife, allowing her to give herself very slowly to him. Dylan must think she's well worth the wait, as I'm sure you know she is. I think with the long, slow buildup it will be explosive and ground shifting once they do consumate their passions.

I think what is evident is that from here, she will fuck Dylan. You don't need to do anything else to talk her into it, or manipulate anything. I think regardless of what you do at this point it will happen. I think the only thing you need to work on from here is finding a way for her to open up to you. You're already working on this and it seems to be bearing fruit.

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind? Do you know what she means when she says she hasn't done anything physical with him? Does she just mean penetrative sex? Oral sex? Hand jobs, finger fucking? Hugging? That's physical contact and I think we can assume she has at the very least hugged him. Held hands? Kissed him? That again is physical, and I think we have to assume she has kissed him by now? How though? Peck on the cheek kiss goodbye after their 5 hour date or one of their many meet ups at the gym? Likely more, a kiss on the lips as would be right for potential lovers who are texting every day, see each other several times a week and been on a 5 hour date. French kiss? Full on passionate make out session, hands wandering all over bodies?

Just some things I've been thinking about as I ponder your situation. This is all very hot.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:22 pm

Hi Breaker,

I generally agree with newaussie as to your not needing to convince her, but there are loads of things you can do to make it come about sooner.
Lingerie shopping is one thing, but helping her primp perfectly bald for him might be appreciated, and perhaps resurrecting the free hall pass could remind her that she can have an overnighter with all the privacy she needs, any time she wants it. ;)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Hi Breaker,

I generally agree with newaussie as to your not needing to convince her, but there are loads of things you can do to make it come about sooner.
Lingerie shopping is one thing, but helping her primp perfectly bald for him might be appreciated, and perhaps resurrecting the free hall pass could remind her that she can have an overnighter with all the privacy she needs, any time she wants it. ;)
Husbands have to be careful here. Rushing them past their feelings is a recipe for disaster. Not only might you set up a scenario where she cannot trust you, you run the risk of disrupting the relationship.

In an ordinary relationship, a woman's interest is to maintain their primary relationship. They want to know that anything they do will not threaten the relationship. As long as Breaker can show her that having a third doesn't threaten the relationship, it will eventually happen.

Again, maybe it has already happened with Dylan or someone else. There is no way to know. I'd rather trust wasn't violated, so I'm sticking with nothing has happened beyond what Breaker has been told.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:54 pm

wocka-wocka wrote:
BallSpanking wrote:Hi Breaker,

Husbands have to be careful here. Rushing them past their feelings is a recipe for disaster. Not only might you set up a scenario where she cannot trust you, you run the risk of disrupting the relationship.

In an ordinary relationship, a woman's interest is to maintain their primary relationship. They want to know that anything they do will not threaten the relationship. As long as Breaker can show her that having a third doesn't threaten the relationship, it will eventually happen.

Again, maybe it has already happened with Dylan or someone else. There is no way to know. I'd rather trust wasn't violated, so I'm sticking with nothing has happened beyond what Breaker has been told.

I totally agree. I think Breaker's only concern from here out is to work on his relationship with Mrs Breaker, to support her and to work on improving the communication. I don't think it's necessary or helpful to try and push things along. In fact I think it would be counterproductive. Just support her and communicate as much as possible (without becoming a pain) and she will do the rest at this stage. I think it's inevitable.

I don't think any trust has been broken, even if she has fucked Dylan already and not told Breaker. He's already given the green light that this behaviour is OK, and in fact desired. I don't need to put words into Breaker's mouth, only needing to refer to his very first post on this thread:

"She has said before that it would be easy for her to cheat and she knows I would love it. I find the thought extremely hot, I wouldn't care if she cheated and didn't tell me about it."

I believe that she is well aware of that sentiment. I believe this sentiment has been conveyed to her verbally along the way, and she would have also picked up on this sentiment from his nonverbal cues.

Either way this situation is hotter than hell. Either Dylan is already balls deep into Mrs Breaker, and is fucking her so well that she can't even begin to communicate this to Breaker. Or, the sexual tension between them (Dylan and Mrs Breaker) is so extreme by now after such a long teasing buildup, that it will be earth shattering once it's released. I don't see any indication that she is lukewarm towards Dylan, I think she's totally into him and he'll rock her world once it happens.

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 am

I find it amusing that the general view is that Dylan will be hung like a horse, amazing in bed, stamina of a marathon runner and go hours before coming and only after Mrs Breaker has multi orgasmmed over and over again. Not saying that this won't be the outcome but Dylan may be small dicked, lousy in bed, suffer erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and a once and done man.

For what it's worth I think she has played Breaker for quite a while now and they both know it and are working around it to meet in the middle.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:20 am

Thanks everyone for the replies, posts, and insight/advice. I have been reading them but just haven't had the time to really post yet. We have been very busy and I'll do my best to answer some of peoples questions I have read, but most recently in the posts you all have made about now is the time to work on our relationship literally made my jaw drop as I read those ideas because yesterday we had a very good and deep conversation about this and that was the really what the conversation was about, making sure we were strong and her wanting to make sure it would remain strong like it has been, I'll talk more about that through the update. Sorry for the upcoming long post.

So like I said, we have been very busy and Sunday she again had to work and I had somewhere I needed to be. We had a few hours in the morning where she was getting ready in our room and I just did my own thing. She has yet to show me what she purchased, but after she left I had to start getting ready myself and was running a tad late. I entered our room and I couldn't help but see some of the things she had bought. She must have been trying on some things in the morning because I walked into our room and on the floor were these bright red panties with some sort of silver pattern on them. When I saw them I instantly got excited because I knew they were new. Then it was like my eyes immediately locked into all the new things she had bought. Because right after I was briefly stunned by finding the bright red underwear I saw a new pair of black underwear that was tucked a little under our sheets on our bed. They were hot too, although black they were covered mostly with a shiny silver design, I'd almost say it was so much shiny silver they were silver with black around it. My heart raced as I took a second to process how hot the moment was, but the unfortunate thing was I was running late and couldn't really enjoy it for too long. Already excited about the two pairs of new underwear the thing that caught my eye the most was she had left her underwear/bra dresser drawer open, probably in the midst of her rushing to get ready she had just left it open. I saw this shiny gold thing poking out from under some of her clothing. I got excited and was way too curious as I had never seen it before. I rushed over to see it and saw that it was a metallic gold and black mesh bra, I was thinking to myself 'Oh wow!!' But again not having much time myself I couldn't look or admire much longer. The day went on and she got back before I did, all day I kept thinking how exciting and how I couldnt wait to get a better look at all her new purchases. So when I got back one of the first things I did was go into our room because I wanted to see everything again. I smirked to myself because everything had been cleaned up, the red and black underwear was gone, her dresser drawer was closed. Although I couldn't find the black panties or red panties I did get a better look at the gold lingerie. I was even more shocked as I pulled out the gold and black sparkly bra and saw that under it was the same material underwear. Ummm it was a gut punch moment and feeling, but all the same time extremely arousing and exciting. Now these were super sexy looking. Matching set of shiny metallic gold with a black trim and the underwear was also mesh. It was very bold and very very eye catching. Obviously it was hot to know she bought this for him. But, also what was really really hot, is although this lingerie was very sexy, it wasnt my particular style of preference. For instance, she knows what I like, if I asked her to buy a new pair of lingerie that was for me she'd know exactly what to get or what I'd like. Anything leather, black, having that dominatrix look. These, these weren't along those lines, these were sexy, these were to show off, and that was super hot. I also saw a bag on the floor on her side of the bed. Inside was the leopard printed shirt she had sent me a picture of.

We hung out that night and I really figured she'd tease me and ask if I wanted to see what she got, but she never did. Then came yesterday and that texting suggestion was a great idea because it really has opened the communication. We were texting back and forth just having a normal conversation, then unexpectedly, I opened a text from her and froze after reading it. She told me, "Babes we need to talk about this cuckolding thing, I've been thinking about it a lot lately." My heart sank as I thought to myself we were about to take a thousand steps back and be stuck in reverse, and it wasn't going to go anywhere. She has rarely ever used the word cuckolding and the tone of how I read that text was somber. I replied openly asking what she wanted to talk about, trying to express in my text I was an open book. Then came an entire day of text messages that was about us and I completely misinterpreted her first text to start the conversation. I think she wrote it like that to let me know this was a serious conversation and she wasn't just trying to get me aroused. I'll try my best here to summarize our conversation because it was an all day thing. She asked, "Well....are sure you want this to be more than just fantasy?" I told her I did and really reassured her that I did. She replied that I have been so good to her lately but she wanted to make sure that I wasn't like that just because of the fantasy. I told her I was glad she felt that way, but that it wasn't just because of the fantasy and explained more to her that simply was me wanting to give her what she deserved. Then came the deep conversation that each ding I got notifying me of a text instantly made my heart race and when I saw it was from her I couldn't open my phone fast enough. She wanted to know, make sure in a way, that when this becomes more than fantasy that its not the only thing I get off on. I assured her it would not and went on to tell her my attraction to her. She told me she still wanted us and our time to be us which I replied I understood that and reassured her I wouldn't let it always be about cuckolding. I told her admittedly that the whole thing has given her an even extra sense of power and has made me more attracted to her, but attracted to her not the fantasy. She said she liked that and liked to hear that, but she didn't want the cuckolding lifestyle to completely dominate our relationship. I told her that was fair and understood, and told her I really appreciated that she's been open to the idea about it. She told me with a text that started with, "Ha" like she was trying to lighten the conversation a bit. She told me she's actually surprised at how much she's enjoyed it but that realization of enjoying it has also worried her. I asked her what she meant about being worried. She said she has been enjoying it but wanted to make sure I was on board with it and make sure the lifestyle wouldn't affect our relationship or dominate our relationship. I told her I was glad she enjoyed it and reassured her that I was indeed on board and that it wouldn't affect our relationship and I wouldn't let it dominate it. I told her I appreciated her bringing up the topic and any concerns she had and that I am always open to talking about things and encouraged her to bring them up. She texted how appreciative she was of me and all that I do, and I replied lovingly back and our texts turned away from what felt like pouring concrete on the foundation and more into what we loved about each other.

I got home and she was in a glowing mood and met me immediately with a kiss and a "How was your day?" I went into our room and was met with yet another surprised purchase. On the floor of our room was two pairs of new boots. One was a rain/winter type boot that was black and seriously looked like latex, the room was a bit dark so when I saw it shining from the hallway light in the bedroom I thought for a moment 'holy crap she bought latex boots?!?!?' it wasn't until I turned the light on to see they were a fashionable rain style boot, but they look like latex. And then a pair of brown ankle boots heels that have silver studs along the seams, very uhhh, interesting style for my wife, again more attention grabbing wear. I went back into the kitchen after seeing them and told her, "Ummm so...those boots..?" She smiled and asked, "You like them?" She added excitedly she got a great deal on them. I told her I did like them. I asked, "Umm those black ones.." Before I could finish she jumped in and said, "They look like latex don't they?" She said with a giant grin and giggle. I excited replied, "Yes! Very hot!" she replied, "I love em, and they do look good." Then I brought up the brown ones and said those looked good too. She gave a more reserved response to those and said, "Mmmm, yeah like those too huh?" and she raised her eyebrows. At the time not really paying attention and processing her response or body language I dumbly responded happily, "Yeah! Super hot!" She gave me a smirk and kept her eyebrows raised and slightly shrugged her shoulders. Now I realize thinking back on it she was most likely telling me those weren't meant for me. The different responses about each pair of boots was night and day. The black latex looking boot she matched my excitement and those felt way more geared toward my liking and the brown ankle boots with silver studs around the seams was a much more reserved response from her, but I could tell she like those boots too.

Later that night we lounged on the couch and it started to get late. She thought I had fallen asleep and very sharply told me, "Don't fall asleep!" I told her I wasn't and she said, "Don't! We are being naughty tonight." I replied with great content that I liked to hear that. After awhile she told me it was time for bed and immediately getting into bed she was draped over me. I told her I wanted to lick her and she replied, "MMmm good." We kissed a little longer before she told me sternly, "Get down there." I didn't hesitate and it wasn't long before she told me she wanted me and not my tongue. Just doing as I was told it didn't take long for her to orgasm. After she was done I thought it was going to be my turn but I was rejected. She told me very sweetly and sexy, "No, you can take care of that on your own." I sold surprise and said "Babes!!" Like I was shocked and disappointed but really I was enjoying this surprise denial. She absolutely loved the control and with a smile turned away from me so her back was facing me and told me, "You can take care of yourself after I fall asleep." Expressing disbelief I laid there and after a few minutes I slowly started to touch myself. "Breaker!" She shouted and shot her hand around to feel where mine was. When she felt it around my crotch she smacked it away and said, "No!" I laughed at my apparent bad attempt to try and take care of it to soon. So I laid there waiting and waiting for her to fall asleep so I could take care of myself, but in the waiting I ended up falling asleep.

So the conversation we had yesterday felt really good. That's why when I read some of the recent replies my jaw dropped because it seemed to match up so well with what our conversation was about. Wocka I think nailed it with the interest is to maintain the primary relationship and anything she does she does not want to threaten what we have. It's why her worry was basically can she really have her cake and eat it too. So along with everyone, I agree, right now my main thing is to make sure our relationship is solid and really the only thing I need to work on is to make sure our relationship is exactly how she wants it and the rest will happen. She's on board with how things are going and is enjoying it.

Again, sorry for the long post, just lots to update on. Thanks again to all for the advice and suggestions.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:07 am

Congratulations, Breaker!
This text communication breakthrough has really moved things forward.
Your wife has let you know she is excited about becoming a HW, so all you have left to do is smooth her path to her liaisons wih Dylan.

I would keep an eye on the new lingerie, because when she wears it, it will be for him. ;)

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:40 am

I agree. When she wears any of the new stuff she bought for Dylan it’s probably go-time.

Bull4Her216
Experienced

Unread post by Bull4Her216 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:40 am

So during any of your conversation did you ask to see her new purchases? Is she not letting you see them, or does she feel embarrassed or does she think you are asking too many questions?

I am having trouble understanding what you can and cannot question her on? Are you afraid if you ask too many questions she will shut down?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:53 am

Yeah, I am wondering if she’s gonna model it for you or even show you at all? Does she know you know what she bought?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23 am

I didn't ask to see the new purchases because she had told me already I'd have to wait when I asked previously about seeing them. So I don't know what her plans are on revealing them to me, if at all, I haven't asked and figure I will be patient about them because I think it will be pretty exciting to have her bring them up rather than me ask again. The texting has really opened up the talking but I still don't want to ask or bombard her with too many questions, especially since she wanted to set the foundation that she didn't want the lifestyle to dominate our relationship. But I guess yes, a little of me worries if I ask too much she'll find it annoying and think I am not listening to what she is wanting. But lately she's definitely talked more about it through text, so we will see if she communicates more in text and in turn that allows her to become more comfortable in talking about it or letting me ask more questions.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:28 pm

I think her workouts are about to start taking longer..., and maybe becoming more ‘strenuous’. ;)

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Yeah, hopefully Dylan can be helpful with that and work her out really good!

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi Breaker, great update. It's all going along great and good to see she's working on keeping your relationship strong.

I also think her recent request that you go back to your normal gym routine could be significant. Might be a timeslot she's reserving to keep for Dylan, maybe she'll even have Dylan over. She may even start to request you take a little extra time at your gym.

It seems her gym is located close to where you live. She can get there from your home, work out and back home again in 50 minutes (when she's not seeing Dylan). Since Dylan goes to the same gym, I can assume he lives quite close by.

She's bought quite a lot of 'for Dylan only' panties. She's planning on fucking him a LOT. Not just a once and see how it goes kind of thing.

I also think she's training you to get your relief yourself, and to not rely on her for anything sexual. She wouldn't even talk dirty to you while you jacked off. That's hot!

I think she's working to ensure your non-sexual relationship remains strong, which is great, but I don't think you'll be getting much sex activity from now on. I'm also not sure that she is planning to share many details of her time with Dylan with you. I think that will be a separate thing she does and enjoys, but I don't see hot times ahead with you jerking off while she describes her sex with Dylan. She doesn't want your relationship to be about cuckolding, so I don't think she'll be sharing many details unfortunately. I hope I am very wrong as I also hope to hear the details.

Just knowing that she's fucking him will be hot though. Your imagination will come up with all kinds of scenarios of what they're doing.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:42 pm

Breaker445 wrote:right now my main thing is to make sure our relationship is solid and really the only thing I need to work on is to make sure our relationship is exactly how she wants it and the rest will happen. She's on board with how things are going and is enjoying it.
That means no surprising her with cages. No hall passes. Nothing that suggests the cuckold fantasy is taking precedence over your relationship. Go down on her more. DESIRE her more and not in a passive way. (You look hot isn't desiring her more.)

You have been doing great and she feels secure in exploring a third.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 pm

Definitely the Hall Pass item would be beneficial to discuss with her. As her relationship with Dylan heats up, you would definitely want to convey to her your openness to her going about cuckolding you in the way that is convenient and suited for her, so, letting her know she has a hall pass will put her on notice that she can make fun plans with Dylan that include a wonderful overnighter, where they can enjoy each other uninterrupted and at their leisure.

Not sure what the other posters are freaked out about it, this would be a very good and useful item for your wife to keep in her back pocket, and further confirmation from you that you are on board with this.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Definitely the Hall Pass item would be beneficial to discuss with her. As her relationship with Dylan heats up, you would definitely want to convey to her your openness to her going about cuckolding you in the way that is convenient and suited for her, so, letting her know she has a hall pass will put her on notice that she can make fun plans with Dylan that include a wonderful overnighter, where they can enjoy each other uninterrupted and at their leisure.

Not sure what the other posters are freaked out about it, this would be a very good and useful item for your wife to keep in her back pocket, and further confirmation from you that you are on board with this.
I think she's well aware that she already has Breaker's full support in this, and he will comply with whatever she wishes. No need to bring up or give a hall pass. She knows she already has an unlimited supply of them. No need to complicate things further. She's calling all the shots now.

She also has Breaker's written confirmation (via SMS text) that he wants this to happen for real and not just fantasy. Any time she's feeling doubts, or if Breaker suddenly gets cold feet at the last minute as she's walking out the door looking smoking hot, she can pull out the message for reassurance.

She has everything she needs to go ahead with this now. No need to complicate things any further.

bobbiecd
Virgin

Unread post by bobbiecd » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:35 am

newaussiecuck wrote:She's bought quite a lot of 'for Dylan only' panties. She's planning on fucking him a LOT. Not just a once and see how it goes kind of thing.

I also think she's training you to get your relief yourself, and to not rely on her for anything sexual. She wouldn't even talk dirty to you while you jacked off. That's hot!

I think she's working to ensure your non-sexual relationship remains strong, which is great, but I don't think you'll be getting much sex activity from now on. I'm also not sure that she is planning to share many details of her time with Dylan with you. I think that will be a separate thing she does and enjoys, but I don't see hot times ahead with you jerking off while she describes her sex with Dylan. She doesn't want your relationship to be about cuckolding, so I don't think she'll be sharing many details unfortunately. I hope I am very wrong as I also hope to hear the details.

Just knowing that she's fucking him will be hot though. Your imagination will come up with all kinds of scenarios of what they're doing.
Caveat: I'm sitting in the cheap seats so I truly don't know what it's like to be on the field.

I can't tell if you're serious, or if this is a "be careful for what you wish for" mind fuck post. In any case, the time to worry is if the Mrs. goes on small errands with her new beau. If it's a grocery shopping, Walmart, or an Ikea trip, it's time to pack the bags because you've been reduced to a place holder, or worse, a credit card. And something I truly don't comprehend...if this is a sexual fetish, but there's not even a mention of sex -- except perhaps some verbal humiliation -- or no physical/intimate contact, then it seems to me that this no longer fits the paraphilia badge? I get different strokes for different folks, but at some point, it sounds more like a delusional self-reinforcement that a relationship actually exists. Then again, if a relationship is defined by "a state of being connected", it leaves the door open to interpretation...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:55 am

Yeah she knows she can do as she pleases, the hall pass thing might be a fun reminder if she were to do another night out with girlfriends or something, but it certainly seems the path she is going is more of a steady boyfriend way. Which actually, I guess if I think about it, makes a lot of sense and better fits how she is. Either way is hot and exciting.

Yesterday evening she went into our room and shut the door, I then could hear the clacking of heels stepping around the floor, which I knew meant she was trying on different outfits and checking herself out. I thought it was pretty hot that she shut the door while trying on the outfits, clearly sending me a message that she wanted alone time and didnt want me to see. She's done this before, shutting the door while trying on clothes, but now knowing she's texting him it adds a lot more excitement. She eventually came out wearing sweats and prepared to relax. I didn't go into our room right away when she came out, but I couldnt wait to see if she had left anything out so I could get an idea of what she was trying on. Eventually I had to go into our room and sure enough she had left things out. The pair of her black patent leather heels were spread out on the floor and so were her new brown ankle boots with the silver studs around the seams. Given how she reacted when I brought up the brown boots the other day, and all those weeks ago when she got those black patent leather heels, I never got the sense either of them were for me. So it was exciting to see she was trying them on and keeping the door shut so I didnt see.

The night went on and she was on the couch by herself on her phone while I was doing some cleaning up. The way she was positioned on the couch and where I was I could see her phone screen and from time to time through my passing of cleaning up I would glance to see what I could see on her screen. At one point I again saw the same looking guy I had seen on her phone in the past on her screen again. All I could really tell was he looked the same as the guy I had seen before and he was wearing a white V neck shirt, and by the angle it looked like it may have been a selfie picture. After I got done cleaning I sat at the other end of the couch and started massaging her feet. To my surprise, she handed me her phone to show me a picture of a recipe and asked if I understood the ingredients and amounts the same as her. She had taken a photo of the recipe so this photo was in her photo album. After I told her it looked like what she thought was correct I figured she'd be quick to take her phone back as she usually guards it well and keeps it close to her at all times. But she just said, "Ok, good" and sat there watching TV. After not being told to hand her her phone back and the phone already opened to her photo album, I figured what the heck and scrolled through her photos. I found myself scrolling back to the date where she had taken the selfies of herself in the car, they were gone. Then it reminded me of the time around then when one of the times we were hanging out with Jennifer and Jennifer at some point during that get together Jennifer had my wifes phone and when my wife saw Jennifer was scrolling through her photo album my wife lunged quickly forward to grab her phone from Jennifer's hands. I had forgot about that moment until I was reminded of it seeing those sexy selfies gone. There really wasn't photos that caught my attention, but one. It was a selfie of herself from our bedroom mirror, the one she uses when trying on outfits. It wasn't anything overtly sexy, but a plain white tank top, and tight jeans with holes in them. A couple things peaked my interest from the photo, one was although it wasn't some blatant sexy outfit, it was a pretty damn hot pose. Her left leg was straight and her right leg was slightly bent and four of her fingers were in her pocket and her thumb was outside the pocket, the other hand was obviously holding the phone. Her facial expression was very flirtatious. So the other thing that peaked my interest was she never sent me this photo. I found it hot but handed her her phone back without saying anything. I had limited time so I didnt get a chance to look at text messages or anything else.

Later that night we went to bed and I tried to start some fun in the bedroom. After I hinted I was in the mood she told me if I wanted anything it would be going down on her. She added very sexy, "You can definitely do that." I happily agreed and told her I would love to do that. She said casually, "Ok then, get done there." I eagerly did and wow she enjoyed it. It didn't take long before she was done. When she was I laid there between her legs and she asked looking down at me, "You want me?" I told her I did and she chuckled like 'of course you do, but you're ridiculous to think you can' and told me sternly, "You don't get to." She kept me there between her legs and left me to hump the mattress to get off. After I came she told me I couldn't change my underwear and with a hint of sexy and demand told me, "You get to sleep with that." I expressed that was incredibly hot to hear and be told and she laughed and just said goodnight like it was no big deal.

So it's a waiting game for what happens next. I anxiously await any texts now from her and when I do see a text from her my heart races in anticipation of what it might say.

InLimbo
Virgin

Unread post by InLimbo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 am

Wish the next time you go down on her you slip in her toy

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:21 am

Tell her you found the hot and bothered denial was hot, but to make it more fun perhaps you can both play with the cage, so it’s a reminder/ build up all day.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:33 am

The last two times you went down on her, she left you hot and bothered, and further humiliated you with requirements when you masturbated. A probable hint of how things are going to go in the future.

Perhaps, following her lead, you could suggest that you would not mind giving her oral sex instead of intercourse for the forseeable future, telling her you would love to do that for her, even if you have to take care of yourself later. If she is into it and feeling naughty, maybe you could suggest this is how it should be, and the next cock she takes in her pussy would not be yours. I think she would find the idea very appealing and hot. If she agrees, it is probable she will need to fuck him quite soon, possibly in the next two weeks. ;)