progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
FNQLivin

Re: progress story

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:53 am

I get so excited about your updates.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:11 pm

It is very natural, she is feeling closer to you, and she may finally understand that cuckolding you would be like giving you exactly what you want.
You might want to emphasize this to her, that the way she can pay you back for trying so hard to please her, is by pleasing herself to the maximum extent possible.
She will likely make you a cuckold soon, so, hang on to your hat!
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:32 pm

Awesome update!! I might move quickly given she dropped their date on Friday. I hope so!!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:46 pm

Maybe it will be a go for this coming Friday. Let’s hope so and that she tells him about it before as well.

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Just caught up again. Lots to read! Thank you for this amazing thread. I may have missed, but would you be willing to share what another post asked: who does your wife resemble? What about Dylan? Thank you.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Hey Breaker, is there any chance you could post a pic of your wife in the Hotties section?
You can edit out the face or any individual markers, but it would be nice to have an image of her, along with the account of her journey!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:32 pm

Amen to that from both of you guys. If no pic, then a description of her. Hair color, ht, wt, maybe measurements if he knows them. Also about his and Dylan’s ht. & wt. That would help all of us here that are really interested in reading your posts to visualize the main characters in all of our minds. Hopefully he won’t think we are being unreasonable.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:03 pm

I was re-reading your post from Fri the 18th, and knowing what you know now, it gives her words and questions to you a somewhat dufferent meaning.
Friday night she mentioned that you loved it when she went on a lunch date, and you were not like other guys who get jealous. In light of her cancelling that Friday with Dylan, she was still possibly feeling a little unsure still about cuckolding you.

However, given the way the conversation ended, when you expressed to her you would always be into her, and that your relationship would not change she said, 'Good', and didn't want you to change. Now that you know there was a cancellation of a date with Dylan, you can probably safely assume she was just running this by you one more time before hanging out with Dylan.

Given the extent of their flirting and texting, my guess is that next time they are alone together something physical will definitely happen, whether that is just a kiss, a blow job, or full-on sex, I don't know, but if he dowesn't blow it, it's coming. ;)

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:02 pm

Yeah, after all this time it seems like things are really heating up. He may get cucked by her really soon. I would be interested in whether she confided in Jennifer or the other girl she had lunch with last week about any of this. Maybe she didn't tell him or want to reveal what they talked about.

Or maybe it wasn't discussed at all. But I think she may have talked about this with her girlfriends. That's my hunch. Hopefully, Breaker has some insight into this. Just wondering, that's all.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:58 pm

Sorry Breaker, but I think that might have been your last fuck for a while. At least it was a good one to remember.

It's interesting to note that she denied you all week and only allowed you to fuck her once her Friday date with Dylan was cancelled. It was great that she had multiples, but I feel that Dylan might have been at least just a little responsible for that given the timing that it's the first time she's had them, right when she was on the verge of "hanging out" with Dylan, and right after she sent the long text. I think the long text might have been a sorry for cancelling at the last minute and I'll make it up to you next Friday kind of text. I think she was hot from thinking of next Friday when she had multiples with Breaker. I liked her phrasing "you did a good job", almost like she was saying you did a good job in standing in for Dylan.

I also found her choice of words in describing Friday's plans very interesting: "Yeah, we were planning on hanging out Friday." "Hanging out" sounds very much like a euphemism to me. She didn't say she was planning a "date" with Dylan on Friday (the words she used last time they planned something in advance), she didn't say she was planning on having "dinner" with Dylan. She said "Hanging out", which I think is a euphemism for making out at the very least and most likely fucking, oral sex or a hand job and finger fuck. "Hanging out" is a more generic term that seems to indicate something like hanging out at Dylan's place, rather than a more specific phrasing that would indicate a venue had been chosen like a restaurant, bar etc. When pressed for details she made up something vague like going for dinner, but I think this was more to deflect Breaker's direct question. I don't think she wanted at that time to reveal exactly what was planned. Maybe Dylan was going to cook for her.

I think she was planning on getting her hands on Dylan's cock on Friday. This Friday I think she will. The only question is how far will they go?

This is really getting hot now, I love it. She seems more comfortable now with verbalising the fact that she will soon be fucking Dylan. This is a great sign. I'm sticking with my prediction from last week that it will be this Friday, barring some unforseen circumstances. She won't want to cancel plans for the third time on a Friday.

Breaker - You're doing an awesome job by the way. It's easy to think of things you could have said or done differently after the fact, but I think you've handled things almost perfectly.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:18 pm

BallSpanking wrote: In light of her cancelling that Friday with Dylan, she was still possibly feeling a little unsure still about cuckolding you.

However, given the way the conversation ended, when you expressed to her you would always be into her, and that your relationship would not change she said, 'Good', and didn't want you to change. Now that you know there was a cancellation of a date with Dylan, you can probably safely assume she was just running this by you one more time before hanging out with Dylan.
Very likely scenario. Also, men have no problem prioritizing the potential for sex over a friend's party. Most women aren't wired like that.

Breaker's mention of a very good time in bed means the stage is set for the next step forward for her.

Patience Breaker. You are doing great.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 am

Breaker, I know that the cage is not your thing. Yet.

Suggest if Friday comes and she says she is going to "hang out" that before she leaves, you reveal that you have caged yourself and hand her the key.

Don't go full on Cuckold, but in a light way say you will be here waiting for her. You have a list of things to do and she should have a great time. Tell her that you thought being denied was hot this week and this is just another way for you to tell her you love her.

This tells her two things:

You have accepted denial on one level and she controls it.

You approve of her having a great time with Dylan and this is a physical reminder for both of you

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:01 am

Oh, on last thing that a cage will tell her:

You won't be jacking off thinking about "them". You need to remind her that your attraction is to her, not her and him.

At this stage, important as she is about to jump off into the water.

The cage is there to help you keep on track and is a good device to keep your priorities straight. She will like that!

Light, easy and delivered in a loving way.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:31 am

Do you have a friend or friends you could hang out with on Friday or Saturday night? If you planned your own night out without your wife, it give her more motivation & opportunity to take Dylan for a ride! I think more than anything your wife needs the opportunity. The motivation seems to be there.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Can you describe your wife: height, weight, hair color and length, and celebrity doppelgänger.

Good luck!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 pm

Yeah, again that would be great. I asked before. Hopefully, Breaker, you can describe her to all of us. I am not the only one here who is interested in your thread and would like a description of your hot wife. In addition to Hammer's request, any measurements you may know would be cool as well. And how about you? Ht. Wt. Maybe Dylan's description as well since you have said that you looked him up on social media. Since you are nearing the finish line in your quest, I'm sure all the guys here would like to have a visual of some sort. Thxs in advance, I think.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:35 am

Unfortunately not a whole lot to update, especially after such a fun and exciting time the other day and night. I have just a couple things she mentioned to me that may be worth posting about, but otherwise it's like our fun time on Sunday was just a fun little blip in our week. But yesterday she brought up a little from her lunch date conversation with her girlfriend on Friday. I thought it was sort of an odd timing to bring up something they'd talk about days later, but she said her girlfriend brought up one of the times we hung out as a group before my wife and I were even dating. During this hang out her girlfriend actually sat on my lap, even though she was mostly trying to impress another guy in the group, but she still sat on my lap. My wife asked if I remembered that and I laughed and told her I did, but I was thinking that was very random that would even come up in their conversation and also random she would bring it up to me. My wife confidently told me it didn't bother her and said with more confidence, I never got upset when she would flirt with guys because I knew they'd prefer me. I really liked hearing that for some reason and she saw my enjoyment from hearing her tell me that, she laughed and asked, "You like that?" Which I replied to her I did and she asked, "Why?" I told her I loved hearing that confidence. She just laughed. The other little comment she had was again bringing up that I had been doing a really good job lately and been really attentive. Even though the other day she said she didn't want this lifestyle to dominate our relationship she did say after praising me, "I know why you are, and I love it."

So as for my wife she is 29 about 5'8, long blonde hair and athletically thin. I am 6'0 and although a little athletically built, not like I used to be. As for Dylan, if it is the guy I am thinking it could be, he's 6'2 muscle toned, has blonde hair and a clean scruffy face.

38kewp - I think I will be fine if she develops feelings, I guess I understand there has to be some sort of feelings between the two, but I have told her if the feelings get to be too strong that she breaks it off, which she was in agreement with.

corey - I am hesitant on the introduction of the cage only because she has seemed to either forget about it, or it's not what she is wanting after a date. It would be fun to re introduce the idea to her to me wearing it since it has been awhile.

Tryn - I like the idea of planning a night out for myself to give her an open night. I will have to think about planning something.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:45 am

No worries, this is Wednesday, the weekend is coming. She might have other ... commitments.
You may want to keep your own plans flexible. ;)

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:13 am

BallSpanking, that's very possible. Especially considering about last Friday's cancelled plans with Dylan. He may get a text message that something's in the works. She may tell him she's "hanging out" with him. We will have to see what happens over the next couple of days.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:02 am

It's amazing how fast time flies by. It's already Thursday where I am.

Friday does seem to be their preferred time slot. Their first lunch date was a Friday. Their cancelled date because she didn't have the right jeans to wear was a Friday. Their cancelled date due to Jennifer's get together was a Friday.

I'm thinking if they do get together it's likely that Breaker will get last minute notice. She'll want to be sure they're actually hanging out before informing Breaker. It seems she has trouble letting Breaker know of their plans (although she's definitely getting better it seems), so she won't want to go to all the effort to tell him if there's a chance it could be cancelled later.

Breaker - Thanks for the great description of all 3 participants! I like, the others, would LOVE a photo of any of you, preferably Mrs Breaker of course. However I totally understand the reluctance. I'm just thankful we all get to enjoy your incredible journey with you here.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:14 am

Breaker445 wrote: I think I will be fine if she develops feelings, I guess I understand there has to be some sort of feelings between the two, but I have told her if the feelings get to be too strong that she breaks it off, which she was in agreement with.
She is acknowledging this will happen. :cool:

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:23 am

newaussie - yeah I hadn't noticed that but it does seem Friday's are their preferred meeting days. I think you are right, she doesn't want to tell me in advance if they have anything planned, probably because she doesn't want me annoying her all week long for the build up, LOL. Also I guess she could be hesitant because plans could fall through and she doesn't want the big build up only to be let down.

BallSpanking - Yeah she is, which is understandable, but obviously the biggest caution to it all.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:33 am

Breaker445 wrote:newaussie - yeah I hadn't noticed that but it does seem Friday's are their preferred meeting days. I think you are right, she doesn't want to tell me in advance if they have anything planned, probably because she doesn't want me annoying her all week long for the build up, LOL. Also I guess she could be hesitant because plans could fall through and she doesn't want the big build up only to be let down.
Yeah, totally understandable on her part. She'll have enough of her own nerves and excitement to deal with, plus trying to plan the get together. Adding in your own nerves and excitement will just muddy up the waters for her.

Just give her some space as she prepares (as you've been doing a great job of), and support her where you can. Give her one less thing to worry about. You're doing great!

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:48 am

Last week when she was proofreading her texting after not hanging with Dylan and going with Jennifer instead was probably her doing damage control because Dylan wasn't happy not seeing her.

The next time they meet, she might do something to make it up to him. I won't be surprised if she dresses up extra nice for him.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:50 am

She will likely wear some of the stuff that Breaker discovered she bought just for him.