progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ddriver86
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:51 am

Hey Breaker,

You approved of her outfit. Did you get to see what underwear/lingerie she was wearing?

I would definitely clean all dirty clothes out of bathroom and check later if you don't get the opportunity.

wishing you both the best!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:44 pm

She got back from running her errands and quickly changed out her shoes for her new boots. She didn't hang around long before she left, but the entire time my heart was racing and she was enjoying every minute of it. I think this morning she was nervous, but she was seeming pretty excited now before she left. She gave me these sexy smiles as she past. When she came back out wearing her boots she saw I was checking her out and she laughed seeing how in awe I was. She was so confident and sexy in in the ways she moved and seemed very excited. Before she left I went to give her a kiss, but I got within inches of her before I settled for an air kiss, she didn't want me to mess up her make up. I told her to have fun and she said, "Oh I will, you have fun too." I told her I would and told her to just keep me updated, in which she said she would. Right before she went out the door she gave me one more look with a grin, her eyebrows raised and she said, "Oookkkk…...bye..!" It was this type of 'here we go' goodbye.

She left and oh man the rush of emotions seeing her walk out the door. Minutes later she texted me where they were meeting which was a trendy pub/bar, making it a shock of reality. I replied telling her thanks and to stay out as late as she wanted.

Whoa, I'm practically numb. I know I have chores to do, but wow this feels very surreal. The looks she gave me before she left were just like we were talking without even saying a word.

Tryn - That would be extremely exciting and very well could have. That idea is super hot and if she did, I hope in the near future I can go with her to buy the outfits.

ddriver - I did approve, since it's what she chose all to herself. Unfortunately I didn't get to see what she was wearing underneath, which makes me curious about what Tryn suggested. Definitely will be doing laundry!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 pm

At this very moment she could be kissing him deeply, or he could be sucking on her nipples, making her wet.
Who knows, if he turns her on enough, she might fuck him. She knows she has a green light. :up:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:01 pm

So it's been about an hour and I don't want to bother her with texts, my texts to her I was going to keep limited until she texted me, but my curiosity got the best of me and I sent her a text asking, "I don't want to annoy you just checking in to see how it's going." A few minutes later she sent back, "It's going really well actually" I sent back, "oh good!" and left it at that.

We will see if she sends any other updates other than letting me know she is on her way back. I've done most the chores I can do and that certainly has helped keep my mind occupied, but I am running out of things to do already. The moments where my mind isn't occupied I get quiet the rush thinking about what is and could be going on.

I'll just keeping updating this post here as this goes on.

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:12 pm

I don't remember ever reading definitively if you would be eating her cream pie if she took a lover. Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:21 pm

So looking forward to updates. Don't mean to put the cart before the horse but will you be eating her cream pie if it ever gets to that?

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Hey Breaker,

Just a couple of questions for general info.

Do you know what she is telling him about being married? Is she just out for a lunch with friend, is she a married wife looking for fun, or do you know if she is suggesting she may be willing to cheat on you or if you know and like it?

Also, the other night when she went out by herself then came back and said she should go have a shower... do you know what she was up to and why she needed the shower? Dancing and sweating, heavy petting, working out?

Also, she was discussing this guy the other day to Jennifer and you over heard. WHat a lucky break for you to hear her talking about the guy she is now having a lunch date with. Do you think Jennifer knows about her date and what does Jennifer think of you?

Do you think she has already had "innappropriate" conversations with this guy or been flirting with him for months to get to this point?

Something for you to think about while you wait.

This is exciting and thank you for sharing your experience!!!!

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:26 pm

Hey,

Don't text her anymore. She may get mad with you interrupting. You trust her give her HER time.

Clean all the bathrooms (toilet included). Set up very clean bedroom with candles, flowers also if you can get them. Show her your appreciation and excitement.

Good luck buddy!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:44 pm

She texted a bit ago she was on her way back! Simple as that just, "On my way" So eagerly waiting for her to get back!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:58 pm

I am guessing she will come back with a future date planned with him... ;)

WishforKYhottie
Virgin

Unread post by WishforKYhottie » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:19 pm

So looking forward to hear how it went!

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:39 pm

ddriver86 wrote:Hey,

Don't text her anymore. She may get mad with you interrupting. You trust her give her HER time.

Clean all the bathrooms (toilet included). Set up very clean bedroom with candles, flowers also if you can get them. Show her your appreciation and excitement.

Good luck buddy!
If I read the timestamps on the posts right, she's very likely a hotwife now. There is a small chance she didn't do PIV, but that's the next date.

I'm so happy for both of them. She discovers all the benefits of sexual freedom, he gets exactly what he wants. What a special relationship.

Congratulations Breaker and Mrs Breaker!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Just waiting for the Breaker(ing) news! ;)

davo
Experienced

Unread post by davo » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:03 pm

ooohhhh, brother this is getting really good!! i'm keeping my hand out of my pants til I read more about your hot little wife getting laid and bringing you a naughty pussy full of cum !!!

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:08 pm

How about an update? Over 5 hours for “lunch”! Something probably happened. We’re all waiting.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:24 pm

joel68 wrote:How about an update? Over 5 hours for “lunch”! Something probably happened. We’re all waiting.
Give them some time.

It's quite a bit to process the first date for both of them. It's VERY counter-intuitive for many women. Lots to work through after the first date.

Breaker has been consistent in supporting her discovering her freedom. Hopefully both are sharing a wonderful night.

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:00 am

joel68 wrote:How about an update? Over 5 hours for “lunch”! Something probably happened. We’re all waiting.

Thats pretty rude to be honest. OP needs to be focused on their relationship, not on this board right now.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:56 am

funsized wrote:

Thats pretty rude to be honest. OP needs to be focused on their relationship, not on this board right now.
+1

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:19 am

Wow, that is indeed rude. You need to show some respect.

Give Breaker a break.
If it all happened then he needs time to process it all. He would be in an emotional roller coaster, fantasy is one thing, actual living it is a whole other level.
And not only he needs to process it, she needs to. She could also have a lot of mixed emotions, maybe even feeling guilty.

So, give them the time they need to process this, to talk about it, to connect with each other. This is very very important.
This could even take days, maybe more.

So just sit back and relax, Breaker will come online when he is ready for it.

Cheers,
MrBigBull.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:22 am

Ok! Thank you all for the replies and interest!

So she sent the text to me that she was on her way home and it must have felt like it took her an hour to get back, time went slow. But when she walked in, to be honest there was a little feeling of awkwardness, like neither of us knew what to do or say. She gave me a grin and opened her eyes wide like, 'Well...…...' Not really knowing what to say or do I just gave her a kiss and asked her how it went. Her grin turned to smile and she told me, "Really good actually." I asked, "Really?!" Maybe it was be excited and intrigued response to confirm she really did have a good time that seemed to put her at ease and relax a bit. She replied, "Yeah, actually it was really fun." I gave her a kiss and took a moment to see if I smelled anything different. Nothing but the smell of the restaurant she went to.

She sat down in the kitchen and stretched her leg out as to finally being able to relax. Her long toned leg looked so incredibly hot in her tight jeans and my eyes following her leg to the end it was met with her ankle boot and I was stuck in my mind processing everything. She saw my gazing and she gave me a little chuckle and an, "Oh babes..." I looked up for starring at her legs and gave her a look. She looked at me as to gauge how I was doing. Just one more time I checked in with her and asked, "So you had a good time?" A little laugh from her and a confident, "Yeah, it was good!" I wanted to know more, this all still felt so surreal to me, and although I wanted to know more, at the same time I was hesitant to be so eager to know more. But with the way she kept looking at me and checking in with me I could tell she was waiting for me to ask, like me asking would put her more at ease.

Although earlier when we had our talks she told me she'd tell me details when she wanted to, and didn't want me to hound her with questions, I felt during this moment she wanted me to ask questions, and really although I was hesitant to 'do I really want to know?' I did really want to know. So I started the conversation of how it went and the conversation very smoothly went to her talking about the date. Probably the thing that made my heart race the most and my stomach turn and sink the deepest was seeing her body language when she talked about everything. There was a glimmer in her eyes and she had this little sexy smile and she just had this confident look in her body language, it was stunning. Hearing her talk about it I felt 2 inches tall, yet completely devoted to her and in that felt like a giant. Seeing and hearing her talk about it I could tell she had fun and she liked him. I asked her if there was any future dates planned and she said, "I think we will meet up at the gym next." Taking a gulp from my now dry mouth I asked if anything physical happened. The time between me asking that question and her replying felt like an hour. She said, "No, nothing physical yet." I definitely was aroused hearing all this, but to get there I also had the feeling of nervousness, heart racing and stomach turns. Then came the gut punch, to put the cherry on top to the reality of this. I asked, "what's his name?" She said with a grin and glowing in her eye, "Dylan." That made me sink, and yet an arousal that is so hard to explain.

You'd think, or at least I thought after this it would lead to a wild time in the bedroom, but instead after some time we went out and had our own date and it was a lot of fun. She changed outfits, put on a new pair of jeans and changed her shoes to non-heel, it was a much more casual look. Which of course I noticed. So we ended up having a date night of our own and just enjoyed each others company and had fun. Of course my heart raced each time she checked her phone or would be on her phone. Driving while she held my hand on her leg and the other hand using her phone to text was exciting.

When we got home it was very late and both of us were exhausted, we spent a little time on the couch where I got to massage her feet, which was enjoyable for me, but before we knew it we were both falling asleep and went to bed.

It was a really good time yesterday! Still lots to process and I am sure I probably forgot some things, but wanted to post an update.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 am

Sounds like a normal meet and greet, if perhaps a little reserved, but that is understandable.
I think there will be a date next week... and there will be something physical.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:36 am

What was the significance of the name Dylan? Why do that make your heart sink?

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:20 am

Wow 1.5 years since you first started posting and now your wife has finally, openly had a date with another man.
Congratulations!!
Does Dylan know your beautiful and sexy wife is married?
My guess is that her engine isreally getting revved up with this new relationship energy. Hopefully you will be the recipient of some the development of her physical horniness.
The trip to the gym together is an interesting development as it allows your wife to wear her revealing workout clothes while remaining behind the façade of innocently wearing them to work out. She can look as hot and sexy as fuck while just working out. It also allows close physical contact between the two workout buddies. It also allows for some tremendous mental foreplay as they flirt shamelessly with each other.

In my opinion it will not be long before there is something physical happenng. The innocent yet meaningful first kiss to break the ice, then the passionate make out sessions complete with full body groping, then to the intimate acts between people who have burning to be fucking each other, and finally the slow languid lovemaking sessions lasting hours, where each explores the other's body savoring the feel of the others body and reactions. And if he has a large cock and possesses amazing stamina and staying power, watch out because she will be hooked big time!!
hopefully you remain a supporter and enabler of your wife's new found sexual freedom.
Are you ready for her inner slut and sexpot to be released??
Thanks for the update!!

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:38 am

So when does she workout? Everyday, every other day? When will she see him again?

Her stating it went Really Good is a very good sign.

Tell her to go and buy some workout clothes from "Fabletics." Their latest commercial is hot! She gets first set for like $25.

Congrats. Looks like the relationship is smoothly moving forward.

Stay strong.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:17 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Sounds like a normal meet and greet, if perhaps a little reserved, but that is understandable.
I think there will be a date next week... and there will be something physical.
I misjudged Mrs. Breaker. It will probably go slower than I assumed.

You know the drill Breaker. Support her actions and communicate with her about how this makes you feel closer to her. Be sure to discuss how she's feeling about the relationship with you. That will give you an opportunity to restate your support for her sexual freedom. All of this in your own words, of course. It shouldn't be intrusive at all because it's nothing to do with the actual date.