progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TheHammer
Player

Re: progress story

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:14 pm

Definitely resist the urge for check in texts. Everything is looking very promising but there is always the chance she gets cold feet.

I wouldn't get completely drunk tonight as that could take your emotions to a level where they don't need to be.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:20 pm

TheHammer wrote:Definitely resist the urge for check in texts. Everything is looking very promising but there is always the chance she gets cold feet.

I wouldn't get completely drunk tonight as that could take your emotions to a level where they don't need to be.
Good points.

and she just got back, she should be getting ready here shortly!

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:30 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
JeffBingham wrote:
newaussiecuck wrote:
minos_dis_crete wrote:It's long struck me that never in this thread have you mentioned her sucking your dick. Not unheard of, for sure, but interesting that she long ago must have decided she just isn't into that. And you've accepted it.

I think it will be very interesting to see if, assuming things continue to go well with this guy, she turns out to be an enthusiastic recipient of his manhood deep in her throat. If I've learned one thing on this board it's how common this compartmentalization of sexual acts seems to be for cuckoldresses. How differently they view their lovers and want to please them in ways that they'd never entertain for their husbands.

We're probably not going to find out tomorrow, but it's likely on the near horizon.

That's an incredibly perceptive comment. Just to add to it, I could be wrong but I also don't recall her giving Breaker a hand job either. I believe he does a lot of jerking off while she talks dirty to him about how lucky he is that he gets to fuck her (I feel that luck is about to run out mind you). When they do have sex he's wearing a condom.

So it seems she actually has very little contact with Breaker's actual penis.

We may never know, as she's under no obligation for full disclosure about what she gets up to with Dylan, but I have a feeling she'll start to worship his cock as you've alluded to.
You have suggested several times that denial is in Breakers future. But Mrs Breaker has said, point blank, several times that she doesn't want that. She stated that she NEEDS their sex life to remain intact if she were to follow through with this. Things can always change as no one can truly know how they will react after the fact, but I don't see denial of penetration for Breaker in his near future, based purely on her stated concerns.
Some people project their own fantasy and desired outcomes onto other people’s posts. It’s normal and not even undesirable as it can give the OP ideas they didn’t have before.

I agree I probably am projecting, unintentionally, but it does seem to be a theme with her constant teasing that he's lucky that he gets to fuck her, her constant complaints about his performance and how she should find somone who can fuck her better. The fact that she's denied him several times already this past couple of weeks, and that she wouldn't even let him give her oral the night before her big date with Dylan. I'm probably projecting, but I also wouldn't be surprised.

I do very much think they'll continue having sex, but I don't think it will very often be the traditional PIV sex that Breaker is used to. I think there will be a lot of Breaker providing oral (as she has also indicated he doesn't do enough of) while he provides his own release, either from humping the mattress while giving oral (which he's also done during the week), or from jerking off.

All good fun, and I'm not saying Breaker won't enjoy it. I think he'll find it very satisfying and rewarding. He'll come to enjoy this, and having Dylan provide the real fucking, more than he does in fucking his wife.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:34 pm

I suggest you tell her you are always free to receive her texts if she wants to send you something, but you won't initiate them, so not to annoy her. ;)

BTW, emphasize she can have all the time she wants tonight, if that is what she needs.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:58 pm

Well she's getting ready now! I tried to linger around the room so I could watch but I think I made things awkward by being just outside the bathroom. She laughed and told me to go. I pouted and asked why and she laughed again and said, "Because! You're weird!" So I left the room but luckily our place isn't big so even though I am not in the room I am not far. Although I am not in the room, the aroma of make up and hairspray is almost overwhelming that I can smell it from where I am. She briefly came out with some of her makeup done and she gave me this extremely hot look like we made eye contact. She saw my reaction and she smiled and said, "I'm not ready yet!" I told her her makeup looked hot and she just grinned. The hot part will be seeing the final outfit!

BallSpanking - Good suggestions, I will definitely tell her that about the texts and I will let her know she has all night if she wants, which I think she already knows, but I will reassure her she does.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:04 pm

Wow, so a restaurant with a hotel room you can rent by the hour. That clears up any confusion. Dylan is going to fuck your wife tonight.

I also like how she clarified that you very likely won't be required tonight. She is planning to be well fucked!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:10 pm

newaussiecuck wrote:Wow, so a restaurant with a hotel room you can rent by the hour. That clears up any confusion. Dylan is going to fuck your wife tonight.

I also like how she clarified that you very likely won't be required tonight. She is planning to be well fucked!
Well the rooms aren't rented by the hour, they are for the entire night, but they are rather cheap and affordable rooms for the night compared to most Hotel room prices. Especially on a Tuesday I bet they are even given at even a better rate. I am very impressed actually that they made this plan.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
newaussiecuck wrote:Wow, so a restaurant with a hotel room you can rent by the hour. That clears up any confusion. Dylan is going to fuck your wife tonight.

Well the rooms aren't rented by the hour, they are for the entire night, but they are rather cheap and affordable rooms for the night compared to most Hotel room prices. Especially on a Tuesday I bet they are even given at even a better rate. I am very impressed actually that they made this plan.
Sorry Breaker, my mistake. I misinterpreted this comment: "what makes it a smart idea for him anyways, is that the rooms, especially on a Tuesday, are not that much and they aren't staying overnight."

I thought the significance of saying they aren't staying overnight in regards to the low cost of the accommodation meant it was a pay by the hour kind of deal.

It's good though, a bit classier that it's not a pay by the hour place.

I guess Dylan has had almost 2 months to plan this after their first date, so it's been well thought out.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:33 pm

IMPORTANT:
Take a picture of her in her outfit before she goes out on her first HW date!

Calendar1435
Virgin

Unread post by Calendar1435 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:45 pm

Breaker, what timezone are you in... so we can keep an eye on the time :)

Alex.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Yeah. I would be interested as well. He’s never said.

That way we can figure out about the time when Dylan will be fucking her.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Well, she's left! So as I was able to enjoy the scent of her makeup and hairspray, but she came out and took a break from getting ready. She probably noticed I was lingering right by the door so she gave me a chore do to, which I realized later, kept me away from our room. Because as I was doing the chore, she went back to continue to get ready and I could hear clacking of heels from our bedroom so I knew she was getting dressed. I thought it would be a good time to find a reason to go into our room so I could get a glance of her getting ready. I approached our door and noticed it was shut, I thought no big deal until I went to open the door and found it was locked! She knew I would love to see her get ready, but obviously not something she was letting me do.

She was in there for awhile before coming out. Oh wow. Her hair was mostly straight but large waves near the ends, she had dark mascara on and a sexy gold tint eye shadow. She dark red lipstick on and she was wearing this grayish green top that had a V cut front where the outline to the V looked like lace. Then she had on tight dark blue jeans and knee high skin tight black suede boots that had one tie on the top back. I think it was the outfit she had shown me on her phone from a couple days ago when she asked if I liked it.

When we both saw each other she gave me this look and a smile. Both the look she gave me and the smile were intoxicating. Neither had I seen before and it was incredibly hot. She broke the ice and said with a grin, "How ya doing?" I broke out of my frozen state and smiled and told her I was doing good and complimented on how great she looked. She gave off this feeling of excitement that I was matching and we kissed a few times over before she left, but they were only little slight pecks on the lips so her lipstick or makeup wouldn't get messed up. It was a real incredible moment because she was really into the whole thing. Like I stood there as she was walking out the door and thought and felt she was really into doing this.

So since I didn't get to see her get ready I didn't get a chance to see what she was wearing under her outfit, but process of elimination, I think she's wearing her new bright red underwear with the silver print on them. The pair she got that night she went out and bought new things for him.

BallSpanking - I actually thought of that too! Luckily I did get a few photos before she walked out.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:21 pm

This is fucking incredible! Wow!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:26 pm

After all time I can only imagine the sexy texts sent between them. The flirting going back and forth, the innuendos sexy chatter. I can only imagine he was laying it on to get your sexy wife all excited. No doubt more from him along the lines of “I can’t to ........., and descriptions of the kissing and caressing and how he will make her feel and how he looks forward to her doing.........
If he has any game at all he’s got her so worked up that they won’t be able to keep their hands and lips off of each other during what might prove to be a rather short dinner.
Why am I thinking she will be taking his larger cock in her mouth tonight as well as some other things she might not normally do for you.
You’ll definitely need to step up your game once she feels the pleasure of his larger cock that has great stamina.
Good luck Breaker I’m pulling for you two. Please come on and share your feelings and reactions as the night progresses. Are picture of them fucking part of the deal tonight??

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:34 pm

mundyman wrote:After all time I can only imagine the sexy texts sent between them. The flirting going back and forth, the innuendos sexy chatter. I can only imagine he was laying it on to get your sexy wife all excited. No doubt more from him along the lines of “I can’t to ........., and descriptions of the kissing and caressing and how he will make her feel and how he looks forward to her doing.........
If he has any game at all he’s got her so worked up that they won’t be able to keep their hands and lips off of each other during what might prove to be a rather short dinner.
Why am I thinking she will be taking his larger cock in her mouth tonight as well as some other things she might not normally do for you.
You’ll definitely need to step up your game once she feels the pleasure of his larger cock that has great stamina.
Good luck Breaker I’m pulling for you two. Please come on and share your feelings and reactions as the night progresses. Are picture of them fucking part of the deal tonight??
I am with you on the texts. I am also thinking about how exciting it is that some point during all these text messages they came up with this plan for tonight. To me for whatever reason is super hot. It adds major naughtiness points to my wife. A portion of the nerves is after tonight I may need to step my game up more than just in the bedroom. As far as getting texts from her I told her I wasn't going to text her to avoid annoying her, but told her to feel free to text me anything at any time. I also told her to feel free to stay out as late as she wanted or needed. My guess is if I am lucky enough to get a text, it may be one of three things. To let me know she got there, and to let me know she is on her way back, but thirdly I could see her telling me they hooked up and she is on her way back. She hardly texts me when she is out with her girlfriends, so I am not expecting all that much through the texts tonight. That would be hot, to get some update or photo, but I highly doubt it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:40 pm

Has she mentioned how attentive you have been to her needs, specifically for this date?
Has she said anything?

If she does, tell her your payoff is in having her do exactly as she wishes, and that is also what you most want for her. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:51 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Has she mentioned how attentive you have been to her needs, specifically for this date?
Has she said anything?

If she does, tell her your payoff is in having her do exactly as she wishes, and that is also what you most want for her. ;)
She recently told me how attentive I have been lately and how good I have been lately. Although I wasn't helping her get dressed or in the room helping as she was getting ready for her date, I would say we both have had a lot of fun preparing for this date since Friday. I don't know, there is definitely a different charge in our relationship since I found out about this date and every moment we've had together since I was made aware has been pure fun. Last Friday night going out to dinner and shopping together for boots and an outfit was a ton of fun. Even though she didn't get anything but the top, I think it made her feel more comfortable with all this because she had a lot of fun too and we just had a lot of fun together.

Now, even though that was a ton of fun and it's been a lot of fun building up to tonight since I heard about the date, I keep in the back of my mind her request that she didn't want this lifestyle to dominate our relationship. So I need to keep that balance in mind, and not overdo it, which is going to be difficult if tonight goes as desired of how I can not overdo it.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 pm

I can't even imagine how Breaker is doing, but I for one can say I'm not getting much work done today. Hard to think of anything else, this is HOT HOT HOT!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:59 pm

newaussiecuck wrote:I can't even imagine how Breaker is doing, but I for one can say I'm not getting much work done today. Hard to think of anything else, this is HOT HOT HOT!
LOL! I apologize, I don't want to be the reason for unproductivity, so I would say even I won't hear anything for a couple hours.

I have a lot I should be doing but I cant seem to get up and get things done and find myself starring at my blank phone. Based off when she left and the current time, she probably arrived a few minutes ago.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm

Is there a chance she could get 'snowed-in'? :lol:

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:17 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Is there a chance she could get 'snowed-in'? :lol:

Is there a chance Breaker could get snowballed?? :whip:

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:38 pm

That would be hot down the road.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:40 pm

It appears that most that are interested are here tonight. It seems all find this as hot as I do.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Making popcorn and waiting for the updates lol

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:48 pm

Lol sorry no updates, I've done minimal chores because I keep just watching the clock and starring at my blank phone. I got a text and my heart about exploded only to find out it wasn't from her. If I think about what they may be doing I become numb and freeze, if I try to think about something else or do a chore I find myself just checking the clock and checking my phone.